• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Guild Wars OOC

K
Created at
Index progress
Complete

[class=Title] font-family:'Oldenburg'; font-size:20px; text-align:center; [/class] [div class="Title"]Welcome to Kolan and the Guild Wars![/div]
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith I have a question, well more like two questions but they are related, Let's say someone became a witch, would that make their magic more exoterically powerful? (That's what I assume since they're giving away their soul, which is esoteric ) And can a witch still become an elemental even though they gave their soul away?

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith I have a question, well more like two questions but they are related, Let's say someone became a witch, would that make their magic more exoterically powerful? (That's what I assume since they're giving away their soul, which is esoteric ) And can a witch still become an elemental even though they gave their soul away?
1:Yes! Exactly. Many who are Esotericly weak will often give up pieces of their soul to increase Exoteric power.

2: Well You can already be an Elemental, give a piece of your soul away, and become a witch. But if some one finds out, you would be shunned, or rudely treated since this is somewhat of a taboo or seen as a sort of cheating
the reson behind this treatment and "superstition" is to put down Witches and Wizards so that people wont try to do this often and possibly over throw the Hekespectrum system.
BUT
if you are not already an Elemental or do not have any elemental genes at all, you would have to go to an Elemental to make a deal to become one. A soul is typically use to barter with, You can give pieces of it away. So if you didn't use it all to become a witch you may trade some more of it to become embodied by nature. This is a one time deal. After that You will sacrifice parts of your normal appearance/functions to gain more Elemental power, in consequence that parts of you taken will be replaced by parts of your element (Ie. you hair may change into flames or you may grow flowers on your skin)

If You did use up your soul to become a witch you could barter with other things or maybe even find an Elemental who would perfrom the small ritual for free. If you can't find one and nothing to barter with, then nope. You can't become one.

1:Yes! Exactly. Many who are Esotericly weak will often give up pieces of their soul to increase Exoteric power.

2: Well You can already be an Elemental, give a piece of your soul away, and become a witch. But if some one finds out, you would be shunned, or rudely treated since this is somewhat of a taboo or seen as a sort of cheating
the reson behind this treatment and "superstition" is to put down Witches and Wizards so that people wont try to do this often and possibly over throw the Hekespectrum system.
BUT
if you are not already an Elemental or do not have any elemental genes at all, you would have to go to an Elemental to make a deal to become one. A soul is typically use to barter with, You can give pieces of it away. So if you didn't use it all to become a witch you may trade some more of it to become embodied by nature. This is a one time deal. After that You will sacrifice parts of your normal appearance/functions to gain more Elemental power, in consequence that parts of you taken will be replaced by parts of your element (Ie. you hair may change into flames or you may grow flowers on your skin)

If You did use up your soul to become a witch you could barter with other things or maybe even find an Elemental who would perfrom the small ritual for free. If you can't find one and nothing to barter with, then nope. You can't become one.
But that wouldn't make sense, would it? Since Elementals are esoterically strong giving away some of that esotericism for exotericism that they are quite bad at would instead just make them more weak overall all right?

But that wouldn't make sense, would it? Since Elementals are esoterically strong giving away some of that esotericism for exotericism that they are quite bad at would instead just make them more weak overall all right?

Yes, but it's still possible. Sometimes very bad choices are made.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith , I have an idea for a very unlucky character but it's a bit out there so I wanted to get it by you before I start making it. So it's a human mage, who was lazy and instead of being executed she was sent to be a slave to orsinium, but the ship crashed and landed in the Hybridos. Wanting to take revenge on the kingdom that betrayed her she decided to get more power by becoming a witch, so she hitched with a caravan of chimeras that were going to the dark lands so she can do it in the witch lands. Unfortunately, she died there and later got resurrected as a ghoul, after she decided she would travel to Kolan looking for a better job. But unfortunately, she got lost while traversing the Dark Land's Air Enclave and she was found starving by a strong dark elemental (because she was traveling at night) who saved her by taking even more of her soul and transforming her so much of an elemental where she could survive.

But since she was a witch, and now an elemental that would place her Hekaspectrum ranking about the place where it previously was, something she tried to change from the beginning.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith , I have an idea for a very unlucky character but it's a bit out there so I wanted to get it by you before I start making it. So it's a human mage, who was lazy and instead of being executed she was sent to be a slave to orsinium, but the ship crashed and landed in the Hybridos. Wanting to take revenge on the kingdom that betrayed her she decided to get more power by becoming a witch, so she hitched with a caravan of chimeras that were going to the dark lands so she can do it in the witch lands. Unfortunately, she died there and later got resurrected as a ghoul, after she decided she would travel to Kolan looking for a better job. But unfortunately, she got lost while traversing the Dark Land's Air Enclave and she was found starving by a strong dark elemental (because she was traveling at night) who saved her by taking even more of her soul and transforming her so much of an elemental where she could survive.

But since she was a witch, and now an elemental that would place her Hekaspectrum ranking about the place where it previously was, something she tried to change from the beginning.

Yes. That is definitely plausible and her powers would actually be even less so than she started with as a human, and I was generous in that calculation sooooo

But! If she gave up enough of herself to be identified as an elemental at first sight, then people would Think she's above them and she could act like she is indeed apart of the third most esoterically powerful beings in the world. Though if word got out that A) She's a witch B)Is actually a ghoul now C) Was human in the first place or any combination of those. Then she would be in trouble socially.

Though when using her powers, it would be apparent that she is indeed very weak Esoterically and Exoterically, but her Exoteric powers would be stronger than her Esoteric. However from what I've calculated she would be less powerful Exoteraclly than a normal human.(Esoterically she would be in the range of The Damned's powers) So in fights you'd have to keep that in mind when using magic.

Though when using her powers, it would be apparent that she is indeed very weak Esoterically and Exoterically, but her Exoteric powers would be stronger than her Esoteric. However from what I've calculated she would be less powerful Exoteraclly than a normal human.(Esoterically she would be in the range of The Damned's powers) So in fights you'd have to keep that in mind when using magic.
Would it get stronger as she becomes more and more elemental? In terms of Esoteric

Would it get stronger as she becomes more and more elemental? In terms of Esoteric
Hmmmm. I would say yes. She could become even stringer Esoterically than Exoterically but! would never be as strong as a normal elemental since she's gone through so many changes already.

Hmmmm. I would say yes. She could become even stringer Esoterically than Exoterically but! would never be as strong as a normal elemental since she's gone through so many changes already.
That is fair enough, though I do have to ask what makes a dark elemental different from an air elemental?

A question I thought needed to be available to everyone:
So aside from banners, what differentiates the Wolves and the Ravens? Do they differ in ideology? Do they have different goals they're trying to achieve? etc.

Answer(s):
(From Panzer Panzer )
The Raven is a guild that focuses on Strategy and Intellect, whilst the other one Relies on peacekeeping and keeping relations.
Basically: Raven= An intrigue guild, possibly evil.
Wolf= Peacekeeping and good-guy stuff, basically being the force for good.

My answer:
I don't about the dichotomy of good and evil quite yet. That will depend on what story you guys end up unfolding, but Yes Calla would run her guild with a more intelligent and strategy based thinking and John doe Would go for a more "Heroic" based outlook BUT both leaders have different goals and purposes for their guilds. Though I can't strictly speak for Paul, and he does not use Discord I can say Calla is more or less proving a point. What points exactly I'll leave to be discovered. What you do get to know is that one point she's proving is that a guild could be made and be ran with out becoming a corrupted organization. (So far)

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Hey Im having some trouble with the cs code, do you mind helping me a bit? Specifically, I cannot change the name and the first picture(Option 1) to that of my character even though I changed the required field
[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// //The only named colors are White and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// //the font is called Oldenburg, if you wish to change it look for that and replace it// [/class] [class=title] border-bottom: solid 2px #102f7e; border-top: solid 2px #102f7e; background-color: #102f7e; color: Silver; font-size: 200%; line-height: 1; text-align:center; margin: 10px auto; width: 100%; padding: 5px; font-family:Oldenburg; //The Title; "Raven Guild Application"// [/class] [class=LeftRaven] margin-left:20px; pointer-events:none; opacity:0.8; width:25%; line-height:0px; //The Raven Symbol on the left// [/class] [class=RightRaven] pointer-events:none; margin-right:20px; opacity:0.8; width:25%; line-height:0px; float:right; //The Raven Symbol on the right// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Keeps hidden things hidden// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: Silver; line-height: 1; text-align:center; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom:20px; padding: 5px; font-family:Oldenburg; width:100%; //What the buttons by the pictures and the "Details" button look like// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; line-height: 1; text-align:center; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom:20px; padding: 5px; font-family:Oldenburg; width:100%; //what the button looks like when clicked// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //what the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This links all the images to their corresponding buttons// //If you change the name of a Button it will have to be changed here as well// //but only the name within the " "// //That's to make it easier on you when you change the names so the script will work// // with out you having to meticulous go through each line and change things around// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Appearances") (hide B1) if (eq "${link}" "Appearances") (show B2) //If you only have 1 picture you would like to use// // Change (show B2) to (show Default)// //Delete the entire line above that one// //you do not have to remove anything else!// //So ignore anything that says Option// //just don't mess with those ones// if (eq "${link}" "Armor") (show Armor) if (eq "${link}" "Armor") (hide Weapon) if (eq "${link}" "Armor") (hide Weapon2) if (eq "${link}" "Armor") (hide Option1) if (eq "${link}" "Armor") (hide Option2) if (eq "${link}" "Armor") (hide Option3) if (eq "${link}" "Armor") (hide Default) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon") (show Weapon) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon") (hide Armor) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon") (hide Weapon2) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon") (hide Default) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon") (hide Option1) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon") (hide Option2) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon") (hide Option3) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon 2") (show Weapon2) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon 2") (hide Armor) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon 2") (hide Weapon) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon 2") (hide Default) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon 2") (hide Option1) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon 2") (hide Option2) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon 2") (hide Option3) if (eq "${link}" "Normal Appereance") (show Option1) if (eq "${link}" "Normal Appereance") (hide Option2) if (eq "${link}" "Normal Appereance") (hide Option3) if (eq "${link}" "Normal Appereance") (hide Default) if (eq "${link}" "Normal Appereance") (hide Armor) if (eq "${link}" "Normal Appereance") (hide Weapon) if (eq "${link}" "Normal Appereance") (hide Weapon2) if (eq "${link}" "Elemental form") (show Option2) if (eq "${link}" "Elemental form") (hide Option1) if (eq "${link}" "Elemental form") (hide Option3) if (eq "${link}" "Elemental form") (hide Default) if (eq "${link}" "Elemental form") (hide Armor) if (eq "${link}" "Elemental form") (hide Weapon) if (eq "${link}" "Elemental form") (hide Weapon2) if (eq "${link}" "Option 3") (show Option3) if (eq "${link}" "Option 3") (hide Option1) if (eq "${link}" "Option 3") (hide Option2) if (eq "${link}" "Option 3") (hide Default) if (eq "${link}" "Option 3") (hide Armor) if (eq "${link}" "Option 3") (hide Weapon) if (eq "${link}" "Option 3") (hide Weapon2) if (eq "${link}" "Original") (show Default) if (eq "${link}" "Original") (hide Option1) if (eq "${link}" "Original") (hide Option2) if (eq "${link}" "Original") (hide Option3) if (eq "${link}" "Original") (hide Armor) if (eq "${link}" "Original") (hide Weapon) if (eq "${link}" "Original") (hide Weapon2) if (eq "${link}" "Return") (hide B2) if (eq "${link}" "Return") (show B1) if (eq "${link}" "Details") (show Deets) if (eq "${link}" "Close") (hide Deets) [/script]
[div class=title]
[div class=LeftRaven]
White_Raven.png
Raven Guild Application
[div class=RightRaven]
White_Raven.png
[/div]
[/div] [class=Notes] //Below are the buttons// //TO REMOVE BUTTONS// //Find the button you wish to remove// //delete it's line of code// //That's it!// //You can ignore anything that has it's name on it// //you do not have to delete any of that, it will remain hidden// //INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO HAVE ONLY ONE APPEARANCE IMAGE IS IN THE SCRIPT CODE ABOVE// //UNDER if (eq "${link}" "Appearances") (show B2)// //TO ADD BUTTONS// //Copy and Paste one of the button codes// //If its an appearance picture that you want to add Copy and paste a button with B2 in it// //If its anything else, Copy the Buttons with B1 in it// //Next change the name of the button to what you want it to be// //Go down to where all the codes are for the pictures and copy and paste one of them// //Change its name within the Class="Name hidden" part. KEEP THE HIDDEN THERE IF ITS THERE// //Now go up to the script code// //Copy and paste on of the chunks of code that all have the same name within the " "// //Change the name within the " " to the EXACT name you changed your new button to// //Change the part in the second set of parenthesis to (show What you named your PICTURE, the EXACT word )// //Make sure that the rest of the parenthesis that say hide include everything else// //If you do not specify to hide a certain picture, then if that picture/button is selected it will show up under your new picture// //when its selected// [/class]
[div class=Button]
Appearances
[div class="Button B1"]
Armor
[div class="Button B1"]
Weapon
[/div] [div class="Button B1"]
Weapon 2
[/div] [div class="Button B2 hidden"]
Option 1
Option 2
Original
Return
[/div] [/div]
[class=Notes] //These are the codes for each picture// //To replace the place holder// //Paste your URL inplace of the place holder URL within the Background:url parenthesis// //To add/remove a picture// //Instructions to do so are in the notes aboce the Button Codes// //In order to add/remove a picture you will have to add/remove their button// //The only picture not hidden is the default one, this will be the first picture to load when the page shows up// //this should be how your OC looks normally// [/class] [div class=Default style="pointer-events:none;line-height:0px;border: 2px solid #102f7e; width:100%;height:450px;background:url(http://lwvnaperville.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/placeholder.png) no-repeat;background-size:100% 100%;"] [/div] [div class="Option1 hidden" style="pointer-events:none;line-height:0px;border: 2px solid #102f7e;width:100%;height:450px;background:url(https://pre00.deviantart.net/78c7/th/pre/i/2015/361/c/7/undead_rider_portrait_04_by_zano-d9lq3h9.jpg) no-repeat;background-size:100% 100%;"] [/div] [div class="Option2 hidden" style="pointer-events:none;line-height:0px;border: 2px solid #102f7e; width:100%;height:450px;background:url(http://lwvnaperville.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/placeholder.png) no-repeat;background-size:100% 100%;"] [/div] [div class="Option3 hidden" style="pointer-events:none;line-height:0px;border: 2px solid #102f7e; width:100%;height:450px;background:url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYXH49TofAuXGPgtVTvlSVWKnZ1tIK1cSB9-gPebjR1ijCgJQ5Ig) no-repeat;background-size:100% 100%;"] [/div] [div class="Armor hidden" style="pointer-events:none;line-height:0px;border: 2px solid #102f7e; width:100%;height:450px;background:url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYXH49TofAuXGPgtVTvlSVWKnZ1tIK1cSB9-gPebjR1ijCgJQ5Ig) no-repeat;background-size:100% 100%;"] [/div] [div class="Weapon hidden" style="pointer-events:none;line-height:0px;border: 2px solid #102f7e; width:100%;height:450px;background:url(http://lwvnaperville.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/placeholder.png) no-repeat;background-size:100% 100%;"] [/div] [div class="Weapon2 hidden" style="pointer-events:none;line-height:0px;border: 2px solid #102f7e; width:100%;height:450px;background:url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYXH49TofAuXGPgtVTvlSVWKnZ1tIK1cSB9-gPebjR1ijCgJQ5Ig) no-repeat;background-size:100% 100%;"] [/div]
[class=Notes] //Below you can start filling out the Cs// //Please add text after the [/B]// //Other wise the text will be bold//[/COLOR][/COLOR] [/class] Name:

True Age:

Appearance Age:

Species:

Class: (Base Class; Subclass)

Distinguishing features:

Preferred weapon(s): (Two types)

Preferred Type(s) of Magic: (Top four types maximum)

[div class=Button]
Details
[/div] [div class="Deets hidden"] Skills:

Personality:

History:
(include where they came from and how they end up in Kolan if they are not from there)

[div class=Button]
Close
[/div] [/div] Views on the Hekaspectrum:

Reason for joining the Raven Guild:

[/div] [div class=title style="font-size:100%;line-height:2;"]
[div class=LeftRaven]
White_Raven.png
[/div]
Official Document of the Kolan Guild Committee
[div class=RightRaven]
White_Raven.png
[/div]
[/div]
latest
[/div]

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Hey Im having some trouble with the cs code, do you mind helping me a bit? Specifically, I cannot change the name and the first picture(Option 1) to that of my character even though I changed the required field
[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// //The only named colors are White and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// //the font is called Oldenburg, if you wish to change it look for that and replace it// [/class] [class=title] border-bottom: solid 2px #102f7e; border-top: solid 2px #102f7e; background-color: #102f7e; color: Silver; font-size: 200%; line-height: 1; text-align:center; margin: 10px auto; width: 100%; padding: 5px; font-family:Oldenburg; //The Title; "Raven Guild Application"// [/class] [class=LeftRaven] margin-left:20px; pointer-events:none; opacity:0.8; width:25%; line-height:0px; //The Raven Symbol on the left// [/class] [class=RightRaven] pointer-events:none; margin-right:20px; opacity:0.8; width:25%; line-height:0px; float:right; //The Raven Symbol on the right// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Keeps hidden things hidden// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: Silver; line-height: 1; text-align:center; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom:20px; padding: 5px; font-family:Oldenburg; width:100%; //What the buttons by the pictures and the "Details" button look like// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; line-height: 1; text-align:center; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom:20px; padding: 5px; font-family:Oldenburg; width:100%; //what the button looks like when clicked// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //what the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This links all the images to their corresponding buttons// //If you change the name of a Button it will have to be changed here as well// //but only the name within the " "// //That's to make it easier on you when you change the names so the script will work// // with out you having to meticulous go through each line and change things around// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Appearances") (hide B1) if (eq "${link}" "Appearances") (show B2) //If you only have 1 picture you would like to use// // Change (show B2) to (show Default)// //Delete the entire line above that one// //you do not have to remove anything else!// //So ignore anything that says Option// //just don't mess with those ones// if (eq "${link}" "Armor") (show Armor) if (eq "${link}" "Armor") (hide Weapon) if (eq "${link}" "Armor") (hide Weapon2) if (eq "${link}" "Armor") (hide Option1) if (eq "${link}" "Armor") (hide Option2) if (eq "${link}" "Armor") (hide Option3) if (eq "${link}" "Armor") (hide Default) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon") (show Weapon) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon") (hide Armor) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon") (hide Weapon2) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon") (hide Default) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon") (hide Option1) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon") (hide Option2) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon") (hide Option3) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon 2") (show Weapon2) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon 2") (hide Armor) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon 2") (hide Weapon) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon 2") (hide Default) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon 2") (hide Option1) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon 2") (hide Option2) if (eq "${link}" "Weapon 2") (hide Option3) if (eq "${link}" "Normal Appereance") (show Option1) if (eq "${link}" "Normal Appereance") (hide Option2) if (eq "${link}" "Normal Appereance") (hide Option3) if (eq "${link}" "Normal Appereance") (hide Default) if (eq "${link}" "Normal Appereance") (hide Armor) if (eq "${link}" "Normal Appereance") (hide Weapon) if (eq "${link}" "Normal Appereance") (hide Weapon2) if (eq "${link}" "Elemental form") (show Option2) if (eq "${link}" "Elemental form") (hide Option1) if (eq "${link}" "Elemental form") (hide Option3) if (eq "${link}" "Elemental form") (hide Default) if (eq "${link}" "Elemental form") (hide Armor) if (eq "${link}" "Elemental form") (hide Weapon) if (eq "${link}" "Elemental form") (hide Weapon2) if (eq "${link}" "Option 3") (show Option3) if (eq "${link}" "Option 3") (hide Option1) if (eq "${link}" "Option 3") (hide Option2) if (eq "${link}" "Option 3") (hide Default) if (eq "${link}" "Option 3") (hide Armor) if (eq "${link}" "Option 3") (hide Weapon) if (eq "${link}" "Option 3") (hide Weapon2) if (eq "${link}" "Original") (show Default) if (eq "${link}" "Original") (hide Option1) if (eq "${link}" "Original") (hide Option2) if (eq "${link}" "Original") (hide Option3) if (eq "${link}" "Original") (hide Armor) if (eq "${link}" "Original") (hide Weapon) if (eq "${link}" "Original") (hide Weapon2) if (eq "${link}" "Return") (hide B2) if (eq "${link}" "Return") (show B1) if (eq "${link}" "Details") (show Deets) if (eq "${link}" "Close") (hide Deets) [/script]
[div class=title]
[div class=LeftRaven]
White_Raven.png
Raven Guild Application
[div class=RightRaven]
White_Raven.png
[/div]
[/div] [class=Notes] //Below are the buttons// //TO REMOVE BUTTONS// //Find the button you wish to remove// //delete it's line of code// //That's it!// //You can ignore anything that has it's name on it// //you do not have to delete any of that, it will remain hidden// //INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO HAVE ONLY ONE APPEARANCE IMAGE IS IN THE SCRIPT CODE ABOVE// //UNDER if (eq "${link}" "Appearances") (show B2)// //TO ADD BUTTONS// //Copy and Paste one of the button codes// //If its an appearance picture that you want to add Copy and paste a button with B2 in it// //If its anything else, Copy the Buttons with B1 in it// //Next change the name of the button to what you want it to be// //Go down to where all the codes are for the pictures and copy and paste one of them// //Change its name within the Class="Name hidden" part. KEEP THE HIDDEN THERE IF ITS THERE// //Now go up to the script code// //Copy and paste on of the chunks of code that all have the same name within the " "// //Change the name within the " " to the EXACT name you changed your new button to// //Change the part in the second set of parenthesis to (show What you named your PICTURE, the EXACT word )// //Make sure that the rest of the parenthesis that say hide include everything else// //If you do not specify to hide a certain picture, then if that picture/button is selected it will show up under your new picture// //when its selected// [/class]
[div class=Button]
Appearances
[div class="Button B1"]
Armor
[div class="Button B1"]
Weapon
[/div] [div class="Button B1"]
Weapon 2
Option 1
Option 2
Original
Return
[/div] [/div]
[class=Notes] //These are the codes for each picture// //To replace the place holder// //Paste your URL inplace of the place holder URL within the Background:url parenthesis// //To add/remove a picture// //Instructions to do so are in the notes aboce the Button Codes// //In order to add/remove a picture you will have to add/remove their button// //The only picture not hidden is the default one, this will be the first picture to load when the page shows up// //this should be how your OC looks normally// [/class] [div class=Default style="pointer-events:none;line-height:0px;border: 2px solid #102f7e; width:100%;height:450px;background:url(http://lwvnaperville.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/placeholder.png) no-repeat;background-size:100% 100%;"] [/div] [div class="Option1 hidden" style="pointer-events:none;line-height:0px;border: 2px solid #102f7e;width:100%;height:450px;background:url(https://pre00.deviantart.net/78c7/th/pre/i/2015/361/c/7/undead_rider_portrait_04_by_zano-d9lq3h9.jpg) no-repeat;background-size:100% 100%;"] [/div] [div class="Option2 hidden" style="pointer-events:none;line-height:0px;border: 2px solid #102f7e; width:100%;height:450px;background:url(http://lwvnaperville.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/placeholder.png) no-repeat;background-size:100% 100%;"] [/div] [div class="Option3 hidden" style="pointer-events:none;line-height:0px;border: 2px solid #102f7e; width:100%;height:450px;background:url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYXH49TofAuXGPgtVTvlSVWKnZ1tIK1cSB9-gPebjR1ijCgJQ5Ig) no-repeat;background-size:100% 100%;"] [/div] [div class="Armor hidden" style="pointer-events:none;line-height:0px;border: 2px solid #102f7e; width:100%;height:450px;background:url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYXH49TofAuXGPgtVTvlSVWKnZ1tIK1cSB9-gPebjR1ijCgJQ5Ig) no-repeat;background-size:100% 100%;"] [/div] [div class="Weapon hidden" style="pointer-events:none;line-height:0px;border: 2px solid #102f7e; width:100%;height:450px;background:url(http://lwvnaperville.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/placeholder.png) no-repeat;background-size:100% 100%;"] [/div] [div class="Weapon2 hidden" style="pointer-events:none;line-height:0px;border: 2px solid #102f7e; width:100%;height:450px;background:url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYXH49TofAuXGPgtVTvlSVWKnZ1tIK1cSB9-gPebjR1ijCgJQ5Ig) no-repeat;background-size:100% 100%;"] [/div]
[class=Notes] //Below you can start filling out the Cs// //Please add text after the [/B]// //Other wise the text will be bold//[/COLOR][/COLOR] [/class] Name:

True Age:

Appearance Age:

Species:

Class: (Base Class; Subclass)

Distinguishing features:

Preferred weapon(s): (Two types)

Preferred Type(s) of Magic: (Top four types maximum)

[div class=Button]
Details
[/div] [div class="Deets hidden"] Skills:

Personality:

History:
(include where they came from and how they end up in Kolan if they are not from there)

[div class=Button]
Close
[/div] [/div] Views on the Hekaspectrum:

Reason for joining the Raven Guild:

[/div] [div class=title style="font-size:100%;line-height:2;"]
[div class=LeftRaven]
White_Raven.png
[/div]
Official Document of the Kolan Guild Committee
[div class=RightRaven]
White_Raven.png
[/div]
[/div]
latest
[/div]

You did change it here
1.PNG

But this code here
2.PNG
is what makes the buttons appear and you didn't change the name there as well.

You have to change it in both places because the script is written to recognize the text in the code from the first picture and add the link if those exact words show up in the Code that actually builds what you see on the screen

Fantasy - The Armory
Now you guys don't have to worry bout this thread quite yet but I wanted to go ahead and make it, once your Cs is approved you can create your Armory
And I dont want to rush any one. There's plenty of time to create the CS in fact you have all weekend and if you guys need more time, then I will give more time.

I will be away from my computer all weekend, I will be free to message and answer questions and what not, but I will not be able to code from my little, tiny phone. So I am just creating this and some other threads before hand.

Loke Fullbuster Loke Fullbuster June Verles June Verles Panzer Panzer Abendrot Abendrot SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Kumii Kumii AI10100 AI10100 mikolayev mikolayev Vampunk Vampunk Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal PaulHaynek PaulHaynek

The Quest Book

Another Important one!
More Quests will be added later, I lost the code for the second half of the quest I wanted to start with. There will be ten or so total to start off with
and any suggestions for a voting system are welcomed!

Loke Fullbuster Loke Fullbuster June Verles June Verles Panzer Panzer Abendrot Abendrot SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Kumii Kumii AI10100 AI10100 mikolayev mikolayev Vampunk Vampunk Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal PaulHaynek PaulHaynek
Majority's ranking. Everyone ranks the quests from how much they would like to play it from 1-10 and then the we play the overall highest score.

Majority's ranking. Everyone ranks the quests from how much they would like to play it from 1-10 and then the we play the overall highest score.
Hmmm that may work.

Panzer Panzer I love your enthusiasm but I wanted for you guys to wait till after your cs’s were done to post in the armory. But it’s ok, don’t feel bad just wanted to point out that it’s is mainly to keep track of weapons and armor, but if you any guys really wanna add descriptions for your other gear I won’t stop you, but that is optional.

Hmmm that may work.

Panzer Panzer I love your enthusiasm but I wanted for you guys to wait till after your cs’s were done to post in the armory. But it’s ok, don’t feel bad just wanted to point out that it’s is mainly to keep track of weapons and armor, but if you any guys really wanna add descriptions for your other gear I won’t stop you, but that is optional.
Alrighty

Ah, yes. My apologies. I got a bit side-tracked with the whole armory thingy. I was thinking up ideas for the travel pack, and I may have posted it prematurely in an accident which I can only excuse by saying that I was tired and I wasn't thinking clearly.

Ah, yes. My apologies. I got a bit side-tracked with the whole armory thingy. I was thinking up ideas for the travel pack, and I may have posted it prematurely in an accident which I can only excuse by saying that I was tired and I wasn't thinking clearly.
Its ok, i understand that cx. You can keep it up there just to save your spot, just tell me if you add anything to it later

Its ok, i understand that cx. You can keep it up there just to save your spot, just tell me if you add anything to it later
Ah, yes. I am going to be adding a lot of things to it- as I figure that I have to describe the contents of the bag as well.
Alrighty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back