• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Guild Wars OOC

Happy New Year everyone! Sorry for the late update 'cause I've been busy procrastinating handling Christmas stuff among other things.

GOALS
[Class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=title] background-color: #321000; color: white; font-size: 200%; line-height: 1; text-align:center; margin: auto; width: 99%; padding: 5px; font-family:Oldenburg; //The Title; "Raven Guild Application"// [/class] [class=LeftRaven] margin-left:20px; pointer-events:none; background-color:#102f7e; opacity:0.8; width:25%; line-height:0px; padding:10px; border-radius:50px; //The Raven Symbol on the left// [/class] [class=RightRaven] pointer-events:none; background-color:#35a22f; margin-right:20px; opacity:0.8; width:30px; height:30px; line-height:0px; float:right; padding:10px; padding-top:3px; border-radius:50px; //The Raven Symbol on the right// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: Silver; line-height: 1; width:100%; text-align:center; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom:20px; padding: 5px; font-family:Oldenburg; [/class] [class=Border] border: 2px SOLID silver; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=Border2] border: 2px SOLID #f8cc2d; padding: 5px; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Border on=click] set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Goal 1:") (show Goal1) if (eq "${link}" "Goal 1:") (setText "Close 1") if (eq "${link}" "Close 1") (hide Goal1) if (eq "${link}" "Close 1") (setText "Goal 1:") if (eq "${link}" "Goal 3:") (show Goal3) if (eq "${link}" "Goal 3:") (setText "Close 3") if (eq "${link}" "Close 3") (hide Goal3) if (eq "${link}" "Close 3") (setText "Goal 3:") if (eq "${link}" "Goal 5:") (show Goal5) if (eq "${link}" "Goal 5:") (setText "Close 5") if (eq "${link}" "Close 5") (hide Goal5) if (eq "${link}" "Close 5") (setText "Goal 5:") [/script] [class=Button2] background-color: #35a22f ; color: #f8cc2d; line-height: 1; width:100%; text-align:center; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom:20px; padding: 5px; font-family:Oldenburg; [/class] [class name=Button2 state=hover] background-color: #0e610a ; cursor:pointer; color:#f8cc2d; [/class] [script class=Border2 on=click] set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Goal 2:") (show Goal2) if (eq "${link}" "Goal 2:") (setText "Close 2") if (eq "${link}" "Close 2") (hide Goal2) if (eq "${link}" "Close 2") (setText "Goal 2:") if (eq "${link}" "Goal 4:") (show Goal4) if (eq "${link}" "Goal 4:") (setText "Close 4") if (eq "${link}" "Close 4") (hide Goal4) if (eq "${link}" "Close 4") (setText "Goal 4:") if (eq "${link}" "Goal 6:") (show Goal6) if (eq "${link}" "Goal 6:") (setText "Close 6") if (eq "${link}" "Close 6") (hide Goal6) if (eq "${link}" "Close 6") (setText "Goal 6:") [/script]
[div class=title]
[div class=LeftRaven]
White_Raven.png
HELLOOOOOO EVERYBODY!!!!!!
[div class=RightRaven]
Gold_Wolf.png
[/div]
I apologize for my business over and after the holidays
but
now its time for some news and more!

ANNOUNCEMENT:
The quest book point system has been updated!
Due to the fact each guild has only completed a single quest when i updated it I Changed the points to match.
This does put wolf guild at a further lead but There's always time to pull ahead raven guild!

The reason behind this updated system was that each rank only had about 50 points between them and I felt like it was a little off and just didn't seem quite right. It made it a little to even between the ranks and I wanted to show a bigger difference between each of the ranks like the B and C ranks. Now each quest rank has about 100 points in between each of them.

HOUSEKEEPING:
Alright! seems like we were on a hiatus there so roll call. I'll be doing this on discord too.
PaulHaynek PaulHaynek Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AI10100 AI10100 Damafaud Damafaud Fenris Fenris Ineptitude Ineptitude Maine Coon Maine Coon Tsutarji Tsutarji Uasal Uasal shadowz1995 shadowz1995 slim slim Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Bulette Bulette Plaugez Plaugez

Who's all still here? Any body who does not respond here, or in the rp within a couple weeks, is out. I'll be posting reminders until people get sick of them hahah.

GOALS FOR 2019:

You've discovered my message! Hi!
[div class="Button"][div class="Border"]Goal 1:[/div][/div] [div class="Goal1 hidden"] Keep this rp going. haha of course!

[/div] [div class="Button2"][div class="Border2"]Goal 2:[/div][/div] [div class="Goal2 hidden"] Adding more quests regularly. I want to be adding more quests to the quest book soon and even more diverse quests.
I hope to have a coding update to the book as to how I mark things complete or taken.
And suggestions for quests are always open! Please put some in help me out

[/div] [div class="Button"][div class="Border"]Goal 3:[/div][/div] [div class="Goal3 hidden"]Regular posting by me, and no more lollygagging. I like to give everyone a chance to post but I do think I keep things held back by waiting too long or letting certain scenes drag on too long. I do want to ask you guys to tell me if things feel boring or of something goes on too long. Feedback/Criticism from everyone is more than welcome so I can keep being a good GM for this wonderful rp and you amazing rpers!

[/div]
[div class="Button2"][div class="Border2"]Goal 4:[/div][/div] [div class="Goal4 hidden"] Lore! I still want to put up a little timeline of the history of Nera and even add blank spots that you guys can find out about later on certain quests. Also, I want to fill in that common phrases list xd

[/div] [div class="Button"][div class="Border"]Goal 5:[/div][/div] [div class="Goal5 hidden"]Sometime this year I want to introduce a third IC thread for more, casual rp between both guilds. At one point I debated adding a third guild but it feels too soon within the role play. For now, I want to add a cannon area for cross guild interaction

[/div] [div class="Button2"][div class="Border2"]Goal 6:[/div][/div] [div class="Goal6 hidden"] With the new thread, I have been thinking of adding a little more importance to the money system and have you guys actually be able to spend the rewards you get or trade items. This is just an idea right now and hopefully, I can flesh it out to something, workable.

[/div]

CURRENTLY:
Currently I'll be skipping home team in raven guild ahead to their quests and the away team will be finding them selves in, unpredictable waters here soon. Expect my post in a day or so.

I will warn everyone that the next semester is coming up in less than a week for me, I will be working on weekends too and this is my final semester, ever. I don't think I'll be pursuing any other or higher degrees after this So I will be working hard to keep up with classes and the rp here along with settling a few other issues I've got Irl now. I will do my best to post often, at the very least, once a week if not in the rp then with in the other threads to continue working on the goals I've set for myself here.

I will also be posting as Dura in Wolf guild soon. I hope everyone's ready to see what next with Glorycean Army over running the guild hall. If we all can post there soon I'm sure this will become an interesting turn of events.

I hope everyone had a great time over the holidays and are as excited to see where this goes as I am!​
[/div][/div]

[Class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=title] background-color: #321000; color: white; font-size: 200%; line-height: 1; text-align:center; margin: auto; width: 99%; padding: 5px; font-family:Oldenburg; //The Title; "Raven Guild Application"// [/class] [class=LeftRaven] margin-left:20px; pointer-events:none; background-color:#102f7e; opacity:0.8; width:25%; line-height:0px; padding:10px; border-radius:50px; //The Raven Symbol on the left// [/class] [class=RightRaven] pointer-events:none; background-color:#35a22f; margin-right:20px; opacity:0.8; width:30px; height:30px; line-height:0px; float:right; padding:10px; padding-top:3px; border-radius:50px; //The Raven Symbol on the right// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: Silver; line-height: 1; width:100%; text-align:center; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom:20px; padding: 5px; font-family:Oldenburg; [/class] [class=Border] border: 2px SOLID silver; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=Border2] border: 2px SOLID #f8cc2d; padding: 5px; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Border on=click] set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Goal 1:") (show Goal1) if (eq "${link}" "Goal 1:") (setText "Close 1") if (eq "${link}" "Close 1") (hide Goal1) if (eq "${link}" "Close 1") (setText "Goal 1:") if (eq "${link}" "Goal 3:") (show Goal3) if (eq "${link}" "Goal 3:") (setText "Close 3") if (eq "${link}" "Close 3") (hide Goal3) if (eq "${link}" "Close 3") (setText "Goal 3:") if (eq "${link}" "Goal 5:") (show Goal5) if (eq "${link}" "Goal 5:") (setText "Close 5") if (eq "${link}" "Close 5") (hide Goal5) if (eq "${link}" "Close 5") (setText "Goal 5:") [/script] [class=Button2] background-color: #35a22f ; color: #f8cc2d; line-height: 1; width:100%; text-align:center; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom:20px; padding: 5px; font-family:Oldenburg; [/class] [class name=Button2 state=hover] background-color: #0e610a ; cursor:pointer; color:#f8cc2d; [/class] [script class=Border2 on=click] set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Goal 2:") (show Goal2) if (eq "${link}" "Goal 2:") (setText "Close 2") if (eq "${link}" "Close 2") (hide Goal2) if (eq "${link}" "Close 2") (setText "Goal 2:") if (eq "${link}" "Goal 4:") (show Goal4) if (eq "${link}" "Goal 4:") (setText "Close 4") if (eq "${link}" "Close 4") (hide Goal4) if (eq "${link}" "Close 4") (setText "Goal 4:") if (eq "${link}" "Goal 6:") (show Goal6) if (eq "${link}" "Goal 6:") (setText "Close 6") if (eq "${link}" "Close 6") (hide Goal6) if (eq "${link}" "Close 6") (setText "Goal 6:") [/script]
[div class=title]
[div class=LeftRaven]
White_Raven.png
HELLOOOOOO EVERYBODY!!!!!!
[div class=RightRaven]
Gold_Wolf.png
[/div]
I apologize for my business over and after the holidays
but
now its time for some news and more!

ANNOUNCEMENT:
The quest book point system has been updated!
Due to the fact each guild has only completed a single quest when i updated it I Changed the points to match.
This does put wolf guild at a further lead but There's always time to pull ahead raven guild!

The reason behind this updated system was that each rank only had about 50 points between them and I felt like it was a little off and just didn't seem quite right. It made it a little to even between the ranks and I wanted to show a bigger difference between each of the ranks like the B and C ranks. Now each quest rank has about 100 points in between each of them.

HOUSEKEEPING:
Alright! seems like we were on a hiatus there so roll call. I'll be doing this on discord too.
PaulHaynek PaulHaynek Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AI10100 AI10100 Damafaud Damafaud Fenris Fenris Ineptitude Ineptitude Maine Coon Maine Coon Tsutarji Tsutarji Uasal Uasal shadowz1995 shadowz1995 slim slim Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Bulette Bulette Plaugez Plaugez

Who's all still here? Any body who does not respond here, or in the rp within a couple weeks, is out. I'll be posting reminders until people get sick of them hahah.

GOALS FOR 2019:

You've discovered my message! Hi!
[div class="Button"][div class="Border"]Goal 1:[/div][/div] [div class="Goal1 hidden"] Keep this rp going. haha of course!

[/div] [div class="Button2"][div class="Border2"]Goal 2:[/div][/div] [div class="Goal2 hidden"] Adding more quests regularly. I want to be adding more quests to the quest book soon and even more diverse quests.
I hope to have a coding update to the book as to how I mark things complete or taken.
And suggestions for quests are always open! Please put some in help me out

[/div] [div class="Button"][div class="Border"]Goal 3:[/div][/div] [div class="Goal3 hidden"]Regular posting by me, and no more lollygagging. I like to give everyone a chance to post but I do think I keep things held back by waiting too long or letting certain scenes drag on too long. I do want to ask you guys to tell me if things feel boring or of something goes on too long. Feedback/Criticism from everyone is more than welcome so I can keep being a good GM for this wonderful rp and you amazing rpers!

[/div]
[div class="Button2"][div class="Border2"]Goal 4:[/div][/div] [div class="Goal4 hidden"] Lore! I still want to put up a little timeline of the history of Nera and even add blank spots that you guys can find out about later on certain quests. Also, I want to fill in that common phrases list xd

[/div] [div class="Button"][div class="Border"]Goal 5:[/div][/div] [div class="Goal5 hidden"]Sometime this year I want to introduce a third IC thread for more, casual rp between both guilds. At one point I debated adding a third guild but it feels too soon within the role play. For now, I want to add a cannon area for cross guild interaction

[/div] [div class="Button2"][div class="Border2"]Goal 6:[/div][/div] [div class="Goal6 hidden"] With the new thread, I have been thinking of adding a little more importance to the money system and have you guys actually be able to spend the rewards you get or trade items. This is just an idea right now and hopefully, I can flesh it out to something, workable.

[/div]

CURRENTLY:
Currently I'll be skipping home team in raven guild ahead to their quests and the away team will be finding them selves in, unpredictable waters here soon. Expect my post in a day or so.

I will warn everyone that the next semester is coming up in less than a week for me, I will be working on weekends too and this is my final semester, ever. I don't think I'll be pursuing any other or higher degrees after this So I will be working hard to keep up with classes and the rp here along with settling a few other issues I've got Irl now. I will do my best to post often, at the very least, once a week if not in the rp then with in the other threads to continue working on the goals I've set for myself here.

I will also be posting as Dura in Wolf guild soon. I hope everyone's ready to see what next with Glorycean Army over running the guild hall. If we all can post there soon I'm sure this will become an interesting turn of events.

I hope everyone had a great time over the holidays and are as excited to see where this goes as I am!​
[/div][/div]
Sounds great. And yeah in still here lol

Nice set of goals, though 3 seems to be the eternal ambition of every writer ;)
Should probably go work on a post myself...

I'm back from hibernation. i'll get to writing soon. though im about to head to a cruise for a family reunion in a week

In truth I’m hoping to add more slots and there may be some open places onto of that depending who returns and who doesn’t.

Which guild were you hoping to join?

I looked in the profile section, and it looks like the number of characters in each of the guilds is balanced.
I had some ideas for one character in each of the guilds, but if that doesn't work out I would want to join the Raven Guild.

I looked in the profile section, and it looks like the number of characters in each of the guilds is balanced.
I had some ideas for one character in each of the guilds, but if that doesn't work out I would want to join the Raven Guild.

You can go ahead and join Raven guild, There's just a few things in wolf going on that would be best to wait til it passes before adding more people in there.

You can go ahead and join Raven guild, There's just a few things in wolf going on that would be best to wait til it passes before adding more people in there.
I have a few questions about my character's class. I want to make an Enchanter, or a Berserker. Would I be able to do that? I didn't really see anything in the classes or Subclasses that could be a substitute for them.

When in doubt, you can do a Specialty mage and just specialize in what ever magic type would be closest. Or perhaps a caster?

For beserker, hmm could bend it to fit into the warrior class?
Baron Baron

When in doubt, you can do a Specialty mage and just specialize in what ever magic type would be closest. Or perhaps a caster?

For beserker, hmm could bend it to fit into the warrior class?
Baron Baron
I could see it fitting into the Warrior Subclass.
But do you mean like the Schools of Magic, when you say Magic type?

I could see it fitting into the Warrior Subclass.
But do you mean like the Schools of Magic, when you say Magic type?
There is a system of magic here with a condition that what species determines how powerful you are in which branch of magic. there is a link for the lore and culture up top

Users who are viewing this thread

Back