• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Guild Wars OOC

Do you guys think we should try to move this to a hosted project or think everything is set up pretty well so far?
I think everything is in working order so far but wouldn't mind moving to a hosted project.. feels a tad more novel that way ;)

Wolf Guild's first quest is almost coming to an end. Congratulations!
Whoo! Let's see how things go and whether or not the strange doppelgangers advice works out.

Tsutarji Tsutarji
Welcome! If you want to take a look through the OOC and Lore pages for some more informational tidbits feel free to!

There’s a link to our discord on page one of the ooc if you like, and for your intro post you can arrive at Raven guild and find it a oddly empty in the middle of the night and I’ll have something or someone for you there till our current quest has finished.

Hey guys, I'm a little busy at the moment so there might not be an update until the end of the week.

Sorry for the delay guys.

PaulHaynek PaulHaynek Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Fenris Fenris Maine Coon Maine Coon Ineptitude Ineptitude Uasal Uasal Damafaud Damafaud
Congrats Wolf Guild!
As your current quest comes to a close you will be free to vote on another quest as your characters enjoy some well deserved rest! Or You may skip right ahead to the next adventure!

You are free to have multiple quests going on at once! You may only have ONE Solo mission going on at a time and all other quest will need to have a pair or more of questers to them unless otherwise stated.

Congratulations! And with your first quest concluding Wolf Guild will be taking the lead on the ranking board! Which I will update sometime soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back