• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout: Into the Light Once More [OOC]

Would anyone like a Discord server?

• Yes, I'd use it!

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Nah, no thanks!

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
other than the fact i had to run around a lot, doing stuff, but my headphones were dead. it was a pretty good day.

Feel silly asking (It very well may have been stated somewhere), But when does the RP take place?

that is actually a good question.... i just thought it was set after the times of fallout 3 which were in the year of 2277. so between that year and start of fallout 4 in 2287, was my idea. but honestly I don't know.

Also, I was going to play an Ex-Ranger (Hence why I asked if the NCR was in Boston) and now realize there is one already! I'm still probably to play one, But one that worked farther up north and not in the Mojave much (Despite that, Let me know if you want to have some prior familiarity between the characters Megilagor Megilagor !)

we sure can have some familiarity between the two of them. The wild child of Ranger Station Echo, and whatever your character will be could have met a few times at hq, or at least chatter on the open channels of the NCR radio a few times.

And after looking at it again, it was said this takes place at the start of Fallout 4 so I'm going with that date

ghostlynarcissus ghostlynarcissus CS is up, and I have an idea on how NCR made it there.

The Brotherhood had gave NCR a Vertibird to allow NCR to get there. As a result, they send a couple of Rangers to Boston for a mission to help The Brotherhood, as a way of returning the favour

Users who are viewing this thread

Back