• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Wolf Guild

K
Created at
Index progress
Complete

[class=Title] font-family:'Oldenburg'; font-size:20px; text-align:center; [/class] [div class="Title"]Welcome to Kolan and the Guild Wars![/div]
Wolf IC

PaulHaynek

The Roleplayer Nobody Likes
You all arrive at the designated location for the Wolf Guild's headquarters. At the coast of Galventia, one of the many island of the nation of Kolan, a lone, wooden building was to be seen. Considering that it was the only building in the vicinity, it was safe to assume that this structure was the headquarters of the Wolf Guild.

Somehow, all of you arrived at precisely the same time. Was it a coincidence or a plan by the powers that be? Ponder on it if you must but before any of you could say or do anything, a young-ish man emerged from the headquarters. He appeared to be busy with the wooden board he held in his hands. It took a moment for him to realize that there were people in front. "O-Oh! Hello there! Everyone!" He greeted all of you, clearly startled and unprepared. "U-Umm... Are you all perhaps joining the Wolf Guild? If so, then welcome!" He continued, gaining a bit of composure. "Welcome to the Wolf Guild! Here we will accomplish requests to help Kolan to get renown and get recognized by its people and the royalty." He explained.

"Ah, where are my manners. I'm F- John. John Doe. I am the master of this guild." He introduced himself. "Why don't we head inside and grab a bite? We can also introduce ourselves to each other while we're at it. I'll also answer any questions you have there."

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #35a22f; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #0e610a; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #0e610a; cursor:pointer; color:#f8cc2d; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Oliver Waldmann") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Oliver Waldmann") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Oliver Waldmann") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Oliver Waldmann") (hide DG) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show DG) [/script]

[div class="Button DG"]
Oliver Waldmann
[/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]

Interacting:
Everyone

Mentioned:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal I Elekta Kount Elekta Kount I Damafaud Damafaud I Fenris Fenris I Ineptitude Ineptitude I Maine Coon Maine Coon I Panzer Panzer PaulHaynek PaulHaynek

Located:
Wolf Guild Hall; Questioning [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]

Currency:
113G

Weapon:
Arming Sword, Knife

Armor:
Duelist Outfit
[/div]
Oliver Waldmann, that was his name.
The name of a relatively young looking man, currently leaning with his back against a couple of crates with folded hands, head down with a hat shrouding his face in shadow, with a sword and dagger hung from his belt.
The young man glanced at the guild leader from his position, his face still hidden under the shadow of his hat.
So this is the great John Doe, eh? Didn't seem like much, especially upon first glance...but looks ain't everything.
Still, this man seemed a bit hesitant...and John Doe? When Oliver first heard about him, he'd thought it was a joke, but apparently people were serious, and that it was indeed his name...least until he had almost slip up.
Honestly, Oliver had his suspicions before about this John Doe fellow, his remarks only confirmed it; after all, what kind of parents would name their kid "John Doe"?
But what was surprising was how young he looked, couldn't have been more then a few years older then him at most, even his voice and speech betrayed his age.
Somehow, Oliver was expecting someone older...
...but take what you can get, right?
Besides, supposedly this gentlmen got the King to grant him clearance to form a guild, so he probably was more then he seemed...hopefully, anyways
"Well, If you insist..." Oliver said, raising his head up, revealing his face. "...be rude for us to turn down your hospitality."
Oliver would suddenly reach down, grabbing a napsack on the ground, before throwing it over his shoulders.
The young man then gazed at the others who were present, with an amused grin, as he examined all of them.
So these were my guild-mates, eh? Interesting lot...wonder if we're going to work well....
Oliver didn’t he much time to ponder that, as they all headed inside and got seated.
They sat around some form of round table, each one of them had a way of sitting that made them stand out. Oliver was sitting relaxed against his chair, leaning against the back of his chair with his feet crossed and an arm dangled behind him.
Everyone was quiet for a bit, as Oliver was still looking around, still ever the amused look on his face.
He decided to break the silence.
“Name’s Oliver, by the by, Oliver Waldman....” Oliver said, as he used his free hand to tip his hat. “....I guess you can add “of Kolan”, but I ain’t got no fancy title...well, unless you consider “blade-for-hire” a title, but that’s more of my occupation...it’s a pleasure to be here, let’s try not to kill each other on the first day, eh?”
Oliver was giving one of his signature smiles, putting one foot on the table’s support and pushing the front of his chair off the ground, so the chair was balancing on it’s hind legs...

Last edited:

rina-smaller-jpg.430144

Rina Winterfield
Wolf Guild Entrance ==> Wolf Guild Dining Hall
Interaction:
Maine Coon Maine Coon Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Fenris Fenris
Mention: PaulHaynek PaulHaynek AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Ineptitude Ineptitude Panzer Panzer
Rina hummed happily as she waited for everyone to go in. She packed lightly as she was, dressed in her travelling clothes and holding a staff in one hand with a travelling bag over her back, with her violin case protuding from the top. The guild house looked a bit rundown, but she figured she might help to fix that soon. And not that it really mattered to her. What matter was she would soon join a guild! The story of adventurers in songs and plays were always romanticised, with glorious fight with monsters and righteous heroes in shining armour.

Was it truly like that?

Living so long around high class society, she couldn't underestimate the power of words and the gossips of the servants. Even so, in a hundred lies ever told, it would always centred around a truth. Her desire to travel was partially motivated by the songs of mythical ruins and heroic quests. Joining a guild will give her friends and help with money to support her travel! A paid travel. What could be better? Lost in her fantasy, Rina pranced into the guild building.

Once everyone was seated on their seat, Rina looked around and waited if someone planned to open up discussion. From what she had known, meetings among strangers could only be started smoothly with someone leading the discussion. Her attention turned toward John Doe. He was supposed to lead, right? But he didn't really seem eager too. Maybe she should. Right! None of the nobility etiquette and speech. That was redundant and she didn't like it as well. How she should say it, then?

Before she could react, a rough looking young man broke the silent before she did. His way of speech was a bit rough, but he looked amiable. Rina threw him a smile as he introduced himself. As Oliver leaned down on his chair, Rina cleared her throat and stood up.

"Afternoon, everyone! To introduce myself, my name is Rina Winterfield and previously I was a travelling bard in Kolan. Before that, I was a private performer for House Erenade on EEsdes Island., and years before that, I lived in Legionatis with my mother," she started. As she spoke, she sent a buzzing message of friendliness to the three other elves she sensed. Not one or two but three! She was happy to have someone of her kin.

"I love to travel and this guild provide me a mean to do so with being paid and with companions! I wish we can get along!" She ended her speech and sat.

Last edited:
[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #35a22f; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #0e610a; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #0e610a; cursor:pointer; color:#f8cc2d; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Illiara Derolis") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Illiara Derolis") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Illiara Derolis") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Illiara Derolis") (hide DG) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show DG) [/script]

[div class="Button DG"]
Illiara Derolis
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]

Interacting:
Everyone

Mentioned:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal | Elekta Kount Elekta Kount | Damafaud Damafaud | Fenris Fenris | Elekta Kount Elekta Kount | Maine Coon Maine Coon | Panzer Panzer | PaulHaynek PaulHaynek

Located:
Wolf Guild Hall
[/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]

Currency:
150G

Weapon:
Frenzy, Tremor

Armor:
Leather Outfit
[/div]
A young harpy, with eyes hidden behind a pair of orange-tinted goggles, sat upon a tall stack of hard wooden crates, idly swinging her talons above the ground as she listened attentively to the makeshift speech that their guild leader, John Doe, had created on the fly. It was rather surprising, to be honest, seeing how young the man was. In fact, she was certain that he couldn't be more than a year older than herself. Many would be hard-pressed to find a connection between the unembellished human before her and the elaborate hero most had envisioned him to be. But, she knew better than to judge someone by their appearance. She cradled her head in one hand while the other absentmindedly toyed with quite the peculiar weapon she had created, skillfully twirling the flintlock pistol around her trigger finger with the ease of practiced movements.

She glanced towards the rest of her guildmates, eyes gliding over each and every one of them with a curious gaze. It seemed as though she found herself as part of quite the colorful and diverse cast of people. She couldn't help but wonder how all of them would get along. Would they fit together seamlessly like the pieces of a puzzle? Or would they become a faulty machine whose gears were locked in place?

Hearing John's invitation to come inside and have a meal and the human stunt fighter's reply, Illiara gave her gun one last spin before holstering it to her hip. Pushing herself off of the crates, she landed on the ground with barely a sound from her talons and followed them inside, taking a seat at one of the many empty chairs surrounding the table. She listened as two others, Oliver and Rina, began a round of introductions, crossing one leg over the other, before pulling up her goggles and revealing her vibrant blue eyes that rivaled the color of aquamarines and a smile that just exuded the kindness her kin was known for.

"It's a pleasure meeting all of you." She tilted her head slightly, her locks of blond hair swaying with the subtle movement. "My name is Illiara Derolis, and I specialize in the use of firearms and explosives. I was born and raised within the Erinys Community of Hybridios, and for the last seven years, I've been traveling across Nera. I do hope all of us will be able to get along." She directed a friendly smile towards all of them as she spoke this last sentence.

Last edited:
[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags or you may copy and paste:

after each time you want to show a paragraph break you'll only need it one
if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #35a22f; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #0e610a; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #0e610a; cursor:pointer; color:#f8cc2d; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Cassiel Fyrune") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Cassiel Fyrune") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Cassiel Fyrune") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Cassiel Fyrune") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button Name"]
Cassiel Fyrune
[/div] [div class="Button Equip hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Interacting:
@AgWordSmith @Soma Schicksal @PaulHaynek @Damafaud @Meraki @Maine Coon @Panzer

Mentioned:
Ineptitude Ineptitude Damafaud Damafaud Elekta Kount Elekta Kount PaulHaynek PaulHaynek

Located:
Wolf Guild, Main Hall [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):
Hunting Bow and Dagger

Armor:
Glade Wardens Armaments
[/div]
Cassiel studied the building with a critical eye, at first glance it was fairly accommodating for a human structure consisting mostly of wood. Oddly enough he had just made up his mind to approach when a blond fellow exited, seeming oblivious to the small group. Pausing the high elf tried to communicate his friendly intentions before recalling that not all species where able perceive as his kin did. Clearing his throat he next intended to greet the man but needn't have bothered as John Doe, master of the wolf guild finally took note the gathering and introduced himself.

It seemed the guild master might have his own secrets to harbor but the invitation appeared genuine enough, so Cassiel gratefully inclined his head and accepted.
“A most gracious offer.” It felt odd to speak aloud when surrounded by so many, yet it was clearly expected as another voiced his thoughts. This one was armed with sword and dagger pair, his movements extruding the grace of one whom spent many hours of practice with the blade. Falling in step behind Oliver, Cassiel made his way into the Guild.

Once seated the high elf carefully surveyed those who'd found their way inside, taking note of a harpy with stunningly blue eyes twirling a device that instantly sparked his curiosity. It was an odd contraption, lacking any weight or edge and yet it was as lethal as any spell he'd be able to muster. The idea concept was fascinating and frightening in equal measure. The sound of introductions guided Cassiel from his contemplation back to matters at hand.

Oliver Waldmann, a blade for hire. Cass seemed pleased with himself for having guessed correctly and found the mans relaxed demeanor to rub off on him; though he wasn't quite willing to kick his feet up. Rina Winterfield spoke next. A performer, certainly someone whom was sure to have numerous tales to tell. The unexpected aura of friendliness was a delightful surprise, and Cassiel was quick to return it with the sense of a fortunate and welcome meeting. Lastly the Chimera with the remarkable eyes made herself known. Firearms and explosives? He'd never met anyone who specialized in either but then again he'd never met many Claybloods, perhaps it was common among them?

Cassiel caught himself starring for a bit too long before realizing it he'd better get on with the introductions.
“I also pray that we may all get along...” Numerous eyes settling on him evoke a slight blush and feeling of discomfort though the elf did his best to ignore both. “I am Cassiel Fyrune and would like to offer my services as record keeper... if you require protective magic or clairvoyance please feel free to call upon me.” He conjured a thin smile accompanied by the unseen intention of a helping hand in times of need before settling back in his seat.

Last edited:
[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #35a22f; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #0e610a; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #0e610a; cursor:pointer; color:#f8cc2d; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (hide DG) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show DG) [/script]

[div class="Button DG"]
Dura Galesh
Status

Interacting:
PaulHaynek PaulHaynek

Mentioned:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal I Elekta Kount Elekta Kount I Damafaud Damafaud I Fenris Fenris I Ineptitude Ineptitude I Maine Coon Maine Coon I Panzer Panzer

Located:
Wolf Guild Hall; Questioning [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]

Currency:
157G

Weapon:
Opal Kusarigama The Bloody Knuckles

Armor:
Leather Works
[/div]
Dura arrived right on time and with a smirk on her face. The two huge suitcases she carried made a soft thump on the ground as she set them down to listen to this Wolf guy. He looked small and young. Most of those gathered here did, but something about this John Doe, seemed alright with her. A bit nervous in presentation but he had to have some credit for getting this guild thing running, and for providing food. big points for food, she hadn't had a thing the entire boat ride here. Thankful she wasn't late because of that slimy merchant trying to rip her off in the capital. She grinned and picked up the suitcases again, following the others into the Guild hall after that speech.

After they entered the building and settled into the main room she set the cases down again. The chatter around her didn't interest her but she took note of names and faces, gotta remember those. There was one she already did remember. She would have to greet them later. "I actually have a bunch of questions for you Mr. Doe, if you don't mind." She approached the leader, a hand running through her hair, placing it out of her vision. It returns to he hip, where the other one stayed. "I'm Dura Galesh, by the way. First. Rooms. You have assignments for use or can I set my stuff in any one or are we needing to look for other lodging? Second, You know the kind of work I do from what I've put in the application. Before I set up shop do you have a separate place I can use? Other wise I'll keep all my vials and alchemical research in said room if provided. Third, I am a certified healer. Is there any procedures you need to be done? Last organization I dealt with had a bunch of records they wanted to be dealt with before allowing me to practice any sort of medical help." She paused, trying to not go overboard. "Lastly, This is more of a statement, but I do look forward to working with you and the others here," she smiled once more before awaiting her answers

Last edited:
[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #35a22f; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #0e610a; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #0e610a; cursor:pointer; color:#f8cc2d; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Oliver Waldmann") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Oliver Waldmann") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Oliver Waldmann") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Oliver Waldmann") (hide DG) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show DG) [/script]

[div class="Button DG"]
Oliver Waldmann
Status

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mentioned:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal I Elekta Kount Elekta Kount I Damafaud Damafaud I Fenris Fenris I Ineptitude Ineptitude I Maine Coon Maine Coon I Panzer Panzer PaulHaynek PaulHaynek

Located:

Currency:
113G

Weapon:
Arming Sword, Knife

Armor:
Duelist Outfit
[/div]
"Well, quite straightforward, are we now? Very professional..." Oliver mused as he casually glanced towards the female orc, gently rocking himself in his chair, although his leg was nowhere on the table. "...you know, I didn't think that orcs did the whole healing thing unless they had to...I mean, don't take that the wrong way, I actually think it's swell that your going to be our doc, it's just most, and I can't stress this enough, most, orcs I've met tend to be more on the....fighty side...not that even that is a bad thing..."
Truth be told, it wasn't the fact that she was an orc that stood out about her, it was really how professional she sounded...sounded like a real physicians, and that was surprising for Oliver.
Back in Kolan, unless you had the money to afford those high end and licenced healers, you had to take what your got, especially if you were inches from death, and usually the experience was quite...an unpleasant experience, to say the least. Oliver generally tried to avoid needing to go to the doctors in Kolan(the affordable ones at least), as a general rule really, cause pain was bad, but going to those self-proclaimed healers who were nothing more then madmen with rusty bone-saws that supposedly had a medical licences.... was much, much worse. There was one time he had to go to the doc's office, but it was only because he had an arrow stuck in him, and he was too unconscious to resist being taken to one of these 'healers" by his "comrades"....
"...But hey, I'm not complaining. I'm just happy to have someone along who seems like she can treat a wound without resorting to limb hacking...not to mention, someone that'sas cute as you are." Oliver sat back and flashed the orc a smile and a wink, but he put a little too much weight upon leaning backwards and almost fell over, exhibiting a sudden jolt and flailing of the arms before regaining balance, then looked back at Dura, chuckling at himself and trying(yet failing) to suppressed a embarrassed smile.

Last edited:
[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #35a22f; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #0e610a; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #0e610a; cursor:pointer; color:#f8cc2d; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Fionn Achaius") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Fionn Achaius") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Fionn Achaius") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Fionn Achaius") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button Name"]
Fionn Achaius
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]
Impatient.PNG

Interacting:
@None in particular. Open to interaction.

Mentioned:
@None in particular

Located:
Unknown; Knocking on the door. [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]
Smiling.PNG
[class=Notes] //use this for routing!// // background-color:Alicewhite; opacity:0.4;// [/class] Health:Normal.
[Class=Notes]// 100= Healthy/Buffed// // 90= Normal// //60= Slightly Hurt/Sick // //40= Wounded// //~10= Critical// //0= Defeated//[/class]Energy: Normal
[Class=Notes] // 100= Overly Energetic// // 90= Normal// //60= Winded// //40= Weary// //~10= Exhausted// //0= Collapse// [/class] Moral:Eager.
[Class=Notes] // 100= Confident// // 90= Normal// //60= Unsure// //40= Wavering (Close to route!)// //~10= Broken (Routed!)// //0= Shattered (Routed!)// [/class] [/div]
For what seemed like an Eternity, The young had Centaur marched down the beaten forest path, lost within the sprawling vastness of the forest for hours- days even. The soft march of his Hooves against the dirt road- which complemented the soft and serine rustling of the leaves against the trees- now becoming nothing but white noise to his ears. His gaze lifted into the forest, as he lifted his head to take in the scenery that surrounded him- it was a beautiful place, yet both eerie and unfamiliar in its silence. He was far away from home, that much was certain. His eyes jumped back to the map in his hands, following the dark lines that marked the many paths through the area- like a tangle of knots and thread, flowing like veins throughout the picture. He held the map closer, squinting his eyes to focus. Soon after, he let an exhausted sigh escape his chest, lazily dropping the map to his side and meeting the gaze of the ground in a defeated posture. It was official, he was lost.

The feeling of regret had merely grazed his mind before his gaze lifted to see a life-saving sight. A tall building -sculpted in wood and timber- lay just ahead of him on the path, sitting peacefully in a clearing in the trees. The young Centaur brought his head up once more, his eyes now filled with clear excitement. Without hesitation, he galloped his way over to the building, only slowing to view its structure. The Centaur stopped just outside the door- turning himself onto his broadside as to trot along its front, looking for signs of any life within its walls. After marching quietly about the outskirts, He stepped up to the door, leaning in closer to listen for any further signs. When that failed him, he simply lifted his fist and knocked on the hard door. He then hastily aligned himself into a proper and eager posture.With his chest puffed out, his hands behind his back, and a youthful smile on his face, he readied himself to greet the person just behind that wooden door...​

Last edited:
[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #35a22f; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #0e610a; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #0e610a; cursor:pointer; color:#f8cc2d; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (hide DG) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show DG) [/script]

[div class="Button DG"]
Dura Galesh
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Mentioned:
PaulHaynek PaulHaynek

Located:
Wolf Guild; Conversing [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
157G

Weapon:

Armor:
Leather Works
[/div]
She smirked as he talked, already preparing a few key remarks paired with turning back around to get her answers from John. Instead she laughed, it was loud and and was sincere. “Oh you’re adorable. Oh Oni, simply adorable like little goblins.” She chuckled, leaning forward slightly the back of her hand up to her mouth to wipe a bit of spit off the corner. She stood up straight, and tossed her ponytail back behind her shoulder. “Well I’m no Doctor Galesh, But I know my place in this world. Though, I don’t recommending testing me. You are still human, and naturally I can snap you in half.” Dura grins.

“But I don’t think that’ll be necessary to some on as cute as you are.” She winks and turns back to John.

[div class="Button DG"]
Oliver Waldmann
Status

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Panzer Panzer

Mentioned:
PaulHaynek PaulHaynek

Located:
Wolf Guild Hall; Conversing [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]

Currency:
113G

Weapon:
Arming Sword, Knife

Armor:
Duelist Outfit
[/div]

"Darling, ya gotta catch me first, and frankly, I'm pretty fast..." After Oliver said those words, he began glowing slightly. The next secound he had disappeared in a blur, and was now sitting on the table in front of Dura, blocking her view from John, a cheeky looking smile was on his face and an extended arm that seemed to extend to the orc's...
"Boop"
...nose.
But before anyone else could react or even notice, Oliver was back in his seat within the next minute, grinning and acting like nothing had happened. "...but...I'm flattered ya said so."
Oliver chucled, as he tipped backwards in his chair again, placing both his hands behind the back of his head when suddenly there was a knock on the door.
"Sounds like someone's at the door."
Oliver commented before bringing his head back to look at the door.
"Ya know the doors not locked, least I don't think, but pretty sure ya can just c'mon in!"

Last edited:
[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #35a22f; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #0e610a; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #0e610a; cursor:pointer; color:#f8cc2d; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (hide Name) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) [/script]

[div class="Button Name"]
Huj Arkemis
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] GEO UNDER THIS IT WHERE YOU PUT THE TAGS [/class]

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mentioned:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Located:
Wolf Guild Hall; Talking [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
500G

Weapons:
Hunting Rifle
Elven Kantana

Armor:
Dark Leather Armor
[/div]

Huj had already just finished unpacking and looked around for his partner in crime to see her being 'booped' by an unknown acquaintance, he wasn't too fond of him already for him having touched her but maybe he was alright. Besides, Dura always led men off the wrong way and made them think they were somewhat of an amazing person that she would want to get crazy with, but he didn't really by into it, he saw her do this all the time. However, even though he was used to this happening with her something still bothered him deep inside about her talking to other men...heh maybe it's nothing. He walked up to her and poked her shoulder continuously until she turned around. "Heh, whatcha up to partner? Over here flirting with men again?" He smirked.​

[div class="Button DG"]
Dura Galesh
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Mentioned:

Located:
Wolf Guild Hall; Finding an old friend [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
157G

Weapon:

Armor:
Leather Works
[/div]

Dura blinked as the self proclaimed blade for hire pressed upon her nose lightly. It flared as he disappeared from her sight and upon turning around saw him reappear in the chair. She smirked and crossed her arms as she shifted her weight onto one foot. As she was about to retaliate some one else poked at her shoulder a few relentless times. The Alchemist swore that next person to poke or prod her was going to be the first to test how much faster she can reattach limbs now.

Dura turned her head to her old friend, rolling her eyes and chuckling at her statement. “As Opposed to who? Boys like you?” She chuckled and pat him on the back, though to him it might’ve been a little to hard. “It’s good to see a familiar face though. How have you been? Manage to find a proper woman yet or have you not grown up in all the right places yet Huj?” Another smirked played onto her lips. He was always a shy one, seemed to fumble every time he tried to flirt. Though now it seems he has no trouble talking to her. Yet, still. So inexperience.

Dura Galesh said:
"I'm Dura Galesh, by the way. First. Rooms. You have assignments for use or can I set my stuff in any one or are we needing to look for other lodging? Second, You know the kind of work I do from what I've put in the application. Before I set up shop do you have a separate place I can use? Other wise I'll keep all my vials and alchemical research in said room if provided. Third, I am a certified healer. Is there any procedures you need to be done? Last organization I dealt with had a bunch of records they wanted to be dealt with before allowing me to practice any sort of medical help."

Before John could answer the questions, the one named Oliver had began talking to her almost in a flirting matter. Dura shot back only for the self-proclaimed 'blade-for-hire' did a little trick that appeared to rile up the Orc woman. Fortunately, the arrival of a half-elf defused her. The half-elf was none other than Huj Arkemis, co-founder of the Wolf Guild. The whole scene made John a little happy that the members were already getting along with each other. Somewhat.

"Ahem." John cleared his throat to get attention again. "To answer your questions, Miss Galesh. You all have rooms here in this guild and it is up to you which rooms you would like to call your own. Make sure to tell me, okay?" The guild leader answered the first questions. "And yes, I am aware that you are a practitioner of alchemy. Unfortunately, we do not have a station for you so you will have to keep your alchemy stuff on your room for now. If we get enough money, we can build a suitable alchemy lab for you." And then on to the third question. "And you don't need to show any papers for you to practice healing. At least, to me. I'll let you know if I receive any notifications that requires... err, requirements."

"Now that you've introduced yourselves... I hope we can all get along in our time here and bring this guild to glory." John began a new topic. "But the day's still early. Say, are you guys ready to tackle a quest now or would you like this day to take a break and explore our headquarters?" He asked everyone present.

--------------------------------------------------

Panzer Panzer

Moments passed but no one answered the door. You can hear noises inside so maybe they didn't hear your knock. Before you could do anything else about your situation, a gruff male voice called out to you. "Hey you! This is private property! No trespassing!" A tall and buff human approached you dressed in fur and pelt armor approached you. He looked intimidating and with an axe on hand, probably dangerous too. He stopped just near you in order to size you up. It seemed you had a fight on your hands.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" The warrior suddenly bellowed with laughter. "Did I scare you, boy? I'm sorry but I just can't help it." He chuckled some more. "Hey welcome to the Wolf Guild. I'm Ragnar, a friend of John Doe the guild leader. I handle the small port we have here, here to transport guild members to any island in Kolan." He introduced himself.

"So what brings you here? Are you one of the members? If so, just head on inside and introduce yourself. No need to be shy, John doesn't bite." Ragnar told you. "But I do! Hahahaha!"

[div class="Button DG"]
Oliver Waldmann
Status

Interacting:
Ineptitude Ineptitude

Mentioned:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith PaulHaynek PaulHaynek Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Located:
Wolf Guild Hall; Conversing [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]

Currency:
113G

Weapon:
Arming Sword, Knife

Armor:
Duelist Outfit
[/div]

Oliver had quietly turned his head back from the door, just in time to see a male elf talking to the female orc.
Hmm...seems like they know each other...they seem friendly, too..was he...?...wait...what was his name again?
Then the boss spoke, catching Oliver's attention, and he just grinned.
"Well, it's up to you boss, 'less someone else has any suggestions...I'm fine with takin' a breather to socialize, but..." Oliver pulled out his knife with one hand, began twirling it around in his hand. "...I'm ain’t against doin' a job...been itching for a good challenge."
Oliver watched as everyone gave their response, letting his eyes wander at the people around the table...until his eyes landed on the winged girl next to him.
"If you don't mind me saying there, Miss, but that's a very lovely looking pistol you got there... " He said to Illiaria, as he stopped playing with his knife, it spun into his palms, and used it to gesture at said pistol, before bringing his knife hand back to his lap. "...I've seen some crappy models before, but I dare say yours might be the best one I've seen yet....May I ask where you got it from?"

Last edited:
[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #35a22f; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #0e610a; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #0e610a; cursor:pointer; color:#f8cc2d; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (hide Name) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) [/script]

[div class="Button Name"]
Huj Arkemis
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] GEO UNDER THIS IT WHERE YOU PUT THE TAGS [/class]

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith PaulHaynek PaulHaynek

Mentioned:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith PaulHaynek PaulHaynek

Located:
Location; Action [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
500G

Weapons:
Hunting Rifle
Elven Kantana

Armor:
Dark Leather Armor
[/div]

Huj was a little unhappy with her response seeing as how she knew that he was always this way around people...especially women that he didn't know. It would just take a while to grow around them. "Hmph...always bringing up the past, well anyw-..." The guild leader had cut him off and he gave a small smile. "Heh, why yes of course Johnny boy. Let's see...maybe doing a quest would be for the best, make our names go out there a bit and gain some reputation." Before John could respond though he gave a suggestion to Dura. "Hey would you like to share a room with me Dura? It is quite big, I would say enough for three people honestly but I know you well so I wouldn't mind if you wanted to." He looked genuine in his remark.​

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #35a22f; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #0e610a; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #0e610a; cursor:pointer; color:#f8cc2d; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Illiara Derolis") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Illiara Derolis") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Illiara Derolis") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Illiara Derolis") (hide DG) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show DG) [/script]

[div class="Button DG"]
Illiara Derolis
Status

Interacting:

Mentioned:
PaulHaynek PaulHaynek

Located:
Wolf Guild Hall
[/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]

Currency:
150G

Weapon:
Frenzy, Tremor

Armor:
Leather Outfit
[/div]
She fiddled with her pistol as she listened to the responses to John's proposal, allowing her finger to curl teasingly around the trigger. "I wouldn't mind doing a quest either." She made her input, aquamarine orbs locking on to their guild leader, offering him an amicable smile. It'd certainly give her some valuable insight on everyone, seeing how all of them would work together on the field.

Illiara blinked upon suddenly being addressed, turning her eyes towards the man--Oliver, she reminded herself--next to her. Then her cheeks flushed with a rosy red color as his words finally sunk in. "Well," She began, flashing the other a bashful smile as she tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear. Getting compliments about her skill in gunsmithing, even if it was unintentional, wasn't something she was used to. "I made it myself, actually."

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #35a22f; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #0e610a; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #0e610a; cursor:pointer; color:#f8cc2d; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Clover Saylan") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Clover Saylan") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Clover Saylan") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Clover Saylan") (hide CS) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CS) [/script]

[div class="Button CS"]
Clover Saylan
Status

Interacting:
PaulHaynek PaulHaynek

Mentioned:
Fenris Fenris | Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Located:
Wolf Guild Hall; Conversing [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
195G

Weapon:
Claidheamh Mor Fists of Steel

Armor:
Warden's Set
[/div]
Clover sat silently in the guild hall, enjoying his first proper meal since the journey to Kolan had started. It had been tiring and he hasn't been able to get a proper meal in on the rush to get here, in hindsight, his fear of the guild having too many members seemed irrational but at least he got here with all his supposed guild mates. As Clover scanned the others near him he can't help but feel a bit surprised at how many Elves there were at the guild. Specially since Elves tended to stay in Legionatis and liked to adhere to the ancient teachings and traditions of the tribes. He glanced at the Elf who introduced himself as Cassiel. Clover didn't know what to think of the guy, due to his past he doesn't have the highest opinion of High-Elves--including the Dark-elf Council-- so Clover can admit to having harbored some bit of disdain against the guy due to his heritage, however, the markings on the elves skin stood out. More so because he knows where it is from. What an interesting character, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to give him a chance.

Finishing his meal, Clover glanced up to the guy who introduced himself as a mercenary--Oliver Waldman-- who said something about 'wanting a challenge'. Hmmm... Now there's a thought.... "Hello. My name is Clover Saylan, I look forward to working with all of you." Not quite knowing what to call their Guild Leader, he settled for the first thing that came to mind. "Sir John? You wouldn't mind if I used the area outside to train would you? I think I'd like to get acquainted here first before going on quests."

Last edited:

rina-smaller-jpg.430144

Rina Winterfield
Wolf Guild Entrance ==> Wolf Guild Dining Hall
Interaction:
Maine Coon Maine Coon Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Fenris Fenris PaulHaynek PaulHaynek
Mention: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Ineptitude Ineptitude Panzer Panzer

Seeing the members of the guild conversing with each other, Rina unconsciously grinned again. It was the right decision for her to join the guild. The atmosphere was warm, unlike the cold and stiffling air at the royal court back in EEdes. When John Doe had finished his introduction, she fell in her thought. Should they rest, or should they move on? The day was not really early, but it wasn't like she had done much travelling that day. A quest sounded interesting, but she also wanted to explore what might be her new home.

"I think I want to look up at the rooms for a bit, trying to settle down for now," she said with a smile. "You could come with me if you'd like, " she said toward Clover and Cassiel. A welcoming and warm message, with trace of excitement and curiosity was simultaneously sent toward the two elves as she spoke. She was curious on how they ended up in the guild. Huj, on the other hand, was a bit more secluded. The message she sent to her was more of a polite invitation with understanding.

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #35a22f; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #0e610a; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #0e610a; cursor:pointer; color:#f8cc2d; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Cassiel Fyrune") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Cassiel Fyrune") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Cassiel Fyrune") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Cassiel Fyrune") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

Cassiel Fyrune
Status

Interacting:
@Damafaud @Maine Coon

Mentioned:
Damafaud Damafaud Maine Coon Maine Coon AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Elekta Kount Elekta Kount PaulHaynek PaulHaynek

Located:
Wolf Guild, Dining Hall [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):
Hunting Bow and Dagger

Armor:
Glade Wardens Armaments
[/div]
They had barely settled in to exchange introductions and already some of those present felt the need to poke, magically or not, at the lone Orsimer in the room. Cassiel had certainly expected worse than a good natured reprimand from Dura, who despite her direct manner and rugged appearance seemed to contradict the stereotype. A chuckle slipped his lips at the exchange but a glance of the sharp blades she carried reigned in his mirth, instead turning his attention to the guild leader's announcement.

He hadn't exactly exerted himself during the short trip to the guild hall and felt inclined to try his hands at one of the jobs people would offer the guild right after claiming a secure haven for his few personal belongings. Perhaps one of the windowed rooms would still be available, being able to observe the passage of the sun usually eased the slightly claustrophobic feeling human structures evoked.
“You could come with me if you'd like.” Rina's melodic voice offered, addressing both him and the more heavily armored fellow who'd seemed to share a bit of his own restlessness.

Nodding Cassiel answered,
“I would be delighted.” emitting a sense of relief and growing comfort that accurately reflected his current feelings concerning those gathered. “It is good to be among others who seek to hone their talents and walk along uncertain roads. Especially if they can enlighten me about what the life of a bard at court entails or how one comes to walking the path of the blade.” Gesturing toward the door he noted, “Shall we? I promise not to assault you with too many questions.” Cassiel managed a faint smile, hoping not to make a liar of himself within the next minutes.

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #35a22f; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #0e610a; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #0e610a; cursor:pointer; color:#f8cc2d; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Clair O'Reilly") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Clair O'Reilly") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Clair O'Reilly") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Clair O'Reilly") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

Clair O'Reilly
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Interacting:
no one

Mentioned:
no one in partiqular

Located:
Wolf Guild Hall; Listening [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency: 200G

Weapon(s):Simple Oak Staff

Armor:Simple Elven Dress

[/div]
Clair had ran into some complications on her way over to the guild hall and as a result, ended up arriving much later than she had originally planned. The complications aforementioned are really of little importance but if you must know Clair had stopped to tend to an ill hive. Clair was always doing that sort of thing, stopping to help nature that is, as a high elf that was her duty! A duty Clair took graciously and bore with pride. But anyway the main point here is, Clair was late. When the blonde high-elf had finally reached the guild hall she paid very little head to the conversing of those outside, providing only a nod in passing. She had nothing against the two but if it was a conversation they sought, well Clair wasn't much of a talker. She pushed by and inside the guild hall without making all to much of a fuss, opening the door and closing it then again without even so much as a knock.

Once inside Clair turned and slowly made her way towards the noise of the dining hall and as she had presumed said room was where everyone had amalgamated. entering quietly and unintrusively the high-elf girl opted to stand by the door and in doing so let her small knapsack fall to the ground beneath her. Clair remained quiet and somewhat distant but with just a glance it was easy to see she was paying more than enough attention to the goings on of the group. She was listening, observing and, in an odd way, she was somewhat gauging the group. God knows how, perhaps by stereotyping.

Last edited:

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #35a22f; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #0e610a; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #0e610a; cursor:pointer; color:#f8cc2d; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Fionn Achaius") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Fionn Achaius") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Fionn Achaius") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Fionn Achaius") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Below are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button Name"]
Fionn Achaius
Status
Poker-face.PNG

Interacting:
PaulHaynek PaulHaynek @WolfGuild Open to interaction.
Mentioned:
PaulHaynek PaulHaynek
Located:
Wolf Guild, Entering. [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]
Surprised.PNG
[class=Notes] //use this for routing!// // background-color:Alicewhite; opacity:0.4;// [/class] Health:Slightly Hurt
[Class=Notes]// 100= Healthy/Buffed// // 90= Normal// //60= Slightly Hurt/Sick // //40= Wounded// //~10= Critical// //0= Defeated//[/class]Energy: Normal
[Class=Notes] // 100= Overly Energetic// // 90= Normal// //60= Winded// //40= Weary// //~10= Exhausted// //0= Collapse// [/class] Moral:Startled
[Class=Notes] // 100= Confident// // 90= Normal// //60= Unsure// //40= Wavering (Close to route!)// //~10= Broken (Routed!)// //0= Shattered (Routed!)// [/class] [/div]
------------------------Before the Event-------------- The Centaur’s patience soon vanished like smoke into the breeze of the trees, dissipating almost as quickly as he mastered it. His shoulders dropped as he let his breath escape his chest, his smile quickly fading into a puzzled glare. He could faintly hear the sounds of conversation just beyond the wooden frame, yet he began to feel lonely- abandoned by the high hopes that he had mustered at the start- merely cemented by the acknowledging shout from within the house, only to wait… and wait...and wait forever more. He moved in closer to the door, slowly moving near its structure. The world around him became silent and still, as he focused his senses on the muffled sounds that leaked from within, the sounds of those beyond this locked door. He moved closer still, leaning his body against the wall, having to bend at his middle to press the side of his face to the wooden door. All the while, his eyes gently drifted along the pattern of the dark wood, wandering through the lines, his mind adrift to draw the scene of the interior…

------------------During the Event-------------- A voice -one gruff and masculine- bellowed from behind, causing the Centaur to start. He recoiled from the door, lifting himself from his bend almost immediately- smacking his head against the top of the door frame as he did. He turned to the voice, fear having overtaken his face and shivers having occupied his body. Before he stood a broad, masculine figure donning pelts and fur, welding a heavy Axe in his hands. His posture looked alert and poised, ready for a battle. While the man saw a fight, The Centaur knew he was looking to his own demise. His eyes shut as he covered his hands over his face, unable to bear such an event.

What followed wasn’t the absolute slaughter of the Colt that he predicted, nor even the sound of an ax cutting through the air- but laughter. A kind of heartwarming and hearty laugh that nearly washed away the fright of before. He looked back to the man once more, emerging from hiding his face behind his palms. The man stood, laughing at the startled Colt, before politely introducing himself and explaining where the Centaur stood. He was currently at a Guild Hall, which he assumed to be the Wolve’s Den. The colt still shook- unable to recover from the start from only a few moments ago- however, His fear seemed to drain from his body like his color once did. Eventually, he managed to crack a smile through his nervous expression, lowering himself from his cowardly stance to meet the man fully. Said man then encouraged the Centaur to enter the wooden mansion- adding a rather questionable joke at the end. The Centaur stood for a moment, pondering the line. Was the man a cannibal? He thought, shivering at the thought as his eyes drift on the lines of the wooden door once more. Eventually, the thought was drowned out by the sudden stinging pain on his noggin, left by the door just a moment ago. He pressed his hand against it to quell the pain, as he pondered his next move. This next action would mark the beginning of a new life for the Centaur- for better or for worse.

------------------After Event---------------------- After slight hesitation, The Centaur slowly swung the door open and fit his upper torso into the doorframe, revealing a room before him- a room filled with more intimidating figures, donning an assortment of Armor and weaponry to put a hunting guild to Shame. “He-llo, is this … “ He stammered his words, growing more nervous at the sight. he took a breath to quell his fear, eventually owning up to the task of merely speaking. “Is this the Wolf Guild?”

Last edited:

[div class="Button DG"]
Oliver Waldmann
Status

Interacting:
Ineptitude Ineptitude

Mentioned:

Located:

Currency:
113G

Weapon:
Arming Sword, Knife

Armor:
Duelist Outfit
[/div]

"Really!" Oliver exclaimed genuinely. "That's...honestly, amazing!" Oliver had always been fascinated with fire arms ever since he was introduced to the concept. It always seem cool to him how they went off with a bang. Heck, he might have even been a gunslinger, had he had the money or knowledge. Guess he was stuck as a "lowly" fighter...not that there was anything wrong with getting up into somebody's else's personal space. "I've never meet someone who made their own firearm...much less make one that's so beautiful!" Oliver exclaimed, as he lowered his feet to the ground, looking at the firearm as if he was a little boy. "You...You think you could, er, teach me...how to shoot it? ....You know, only if ya want to, not forcing you or anything...but...that be pretty cool."

[div class="Button DG"]
Illiara Derolis
Status

Interacting:

Mentioned:

Located:
Wolf Guild Hall

Currency:
150G

Weapon:
Frenzy, Tremor

Armor:
Leather Outfit
[/div]
Illiara's feathers became notably ruffled up with each compliment that left the other's mouth, a beaming smile forming on her lips. Seeing Oliver's childlike demeanor as he regarded her pistol caused a tinkling to bubble from her throat, akin to wind chimes in the spring breeze in it's light, clear sound.

"Oh, I would love to teach you." She said in reply to his request, the corners of her eyes crinkling in genuine mirth. The thought of passing down her knowledge to another, the knowledge that her mentor passed down to her, greatly appealed to the harpy. It's one of her duties to help and protect the people, and while she's perfectly capable of doing that with traditional weaponry, she believed that a much larger impact could be made if she did it with her mind. After all, knowledge was quite possibly the most powerful weapon one could ever hope to possess.

[div class="Button DG"]
Dura Galesh
Status

Interacting:
PaulHaynek PaulHaynek I Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal I Uasal Uasal

Mentioned:
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount I Ineptitude Ineptitude I Maine Coon Maine Coon I Damafaud Damafaud I Fenris Fenris I Panzer Panzer

Located:
Wolf Guild Hall; Finding a Room [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
157G

Weapon:

Armor:
Leather Works
[/div]

The orc woman nodded as her questions were andwered. Her focus drawn away from Huj as John spoke. No lab, well, she had worse to work with before and no papers needed. Welp, that made a trip to some very boring city offices useless. She tools a breath and let it go. At least Dura knew what she needed to know, and in turn, she told her new leader what he needed to know. “Judging how everyone is going about their business,” She snickered a bit. Few Among them were detered from their own conversations “It seems most of us would prefer exploring and settling into this place. And to be frank, so do I.”

With that the orc ruffled up Huj’s hair a bit. “Offering to be roomies huh. Sure. At least I know you don’t care what I do with my free time and with my alchemy tools.” She grinned down at the half-elf. At least she knew him. Something told her being roommates may reveal more than she bargained for. So keeping a distance, may have to become necessary.

Her head turned slightly as she heard a conversation happening outside along with the doors opening to a new arrival. It was another elf, a woman to be exact. It’s almost as if they are popping out of the ground like daisies around here. The orc shot her a smile and looked around the room once more. Oliver and a harpy woman were getting along, another group of three seemed to have formed as well.

“Though I don’t think you would volunteer again to test my stuff out huh Huj?” She laughed. “Especially nothing pink right?” That little pink rock had made one hell of a accidental boom was all she would say about that matter. “Let's go find that room of yours.” She chuckled and picked up her cases with ease once more. Ignoring any looks as she did so. “Though you sure three people in one room is a good idea? You sure its really big enough for that in the first place?” She questioned.

Last edited:

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #35a22f; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #0e610a; color: #f8cc2d; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #0e610a; cursor:pointer; color:#f8cc2d; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Clair O'Reilly") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Clair O'Reilly") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Clair O'Reilly") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Clair O'Reilly") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

Clair O'Reilly
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Interacting:
no one

Mentioned:
Everyone. PaulHaynek PaulHaynek AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Damafaud Damafaud Ineptitude Ineptitude Maine Coon Maine Coon Panzer Panzer Fenris Fenris

Located:
Wolf Guild Hall; Contemplating life [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency: 200G

Weapon(s):Simple Oak Staff

Armor:Simple Elven Dress

[/div]
Clair took note of everyone in sight, making mental notes and coming to impressions based on both race and behaviour. This was what she always done, observed quietly and let the actions of those around her weigh on her mind. To her surprise at least three other members were elven, that was if one were to consider half-elves elven at all. Clair did, however, did so sparingly as over the years she found many of their kind (half-elves) prefered to associate more with the 'other half' of themselves. Among the three was another high elf, and he seemed to be a number of years younger than Clair and it showed in the way he ran his mouth. Perhaps it was unfair to say he was running his mouth but during Clair's time in the high elf city, very few words were ever spoken. Perhaps this was the new fad she had heard plagued the young. None the less the times were changing and Clair for better or for worse couldn't care less about the young elf using his words. He was free to do as he wished so long as he respected nature. The same went for everyone in the room, Clair would put up with almost anything but the abuse of nature itself. Especially hunting in excess.

Next Clair came to observe the guild master, a young human. Clair had heard many tales of this human, John Doe the man who brought about the reestablishment of guilds. Not an easy task in any way, shape or form. Quite a feat, especially for a human. But then again humans were always doing the impossible, they were masters of defying logic. Their placement on the hekaspectrum was perhaps a bit low but in saying that they could make good use of both exoteric and esoteric. They deserved some respect if anything. And if this human was capable of such a feat then Clair had no problem serving in his guild.

Another human was present in the group but unlike John Doe, this man or boy was much louder. The human was young yet bore a fair share of scratches suggesting he was either very clumsy or had been in his fair share of battles. The scars could be easily treated with some herbs found nearby but Clair somehow doubted he would want them healed to begin with. The human was very interested in the firearm of yet another member, a harpy. The very same Harpy Clair brought her attention to next.

The harpy had a set of black wings, of which quite a few feathers were missing. The harpy carried with her weapons of new, those that were powered by black powder, sulfur and the like. forged in brass, Iron, copper and tin. Weapons that brought destruction wherever they landed. Indiscriminate weapons of new. Clair hated guns. And she hated bombs even more.

Clair was soon brought out of her train of thought by a centaur who seemed to be somewhat simple-minded. the very same one she had passed by just a few minutes prior. The Centaur seemed out of place in such a gathering, and from just one look Clair could tell he was kind at heart. Perhaps even too kind. Clair honestly couldn't guess as to why he was here. Was he perhaps a mount of Doe's?

Clair came to draw her attention to the final member of the group when 'it' flashed her a smile. An orc, an orc that spoke of healing and liked to pretend it was civilised. Surely 'it' was jesting when it spoke of medical magic. Surely there was no way an orc of all the races was playing alchemist.... did it even know how to read? Perhaps it didn't know what it spoke of, yes that was it, the beast was merely confused by the long sentence it had to speak. By all the words floating about in the room. The poor thing, perhaps it was the guard dog in actuality.

Clair's mouth almost dropped when the orc offered her a smile in passing and her stomach twisted inside when it continued on to speak of previous experiments. The beast was serious about practising Alchemy! 'It' could speak in full sentences! And it seemed to be claiming a room with an elf! Not in all her years had Clair ever seen such scene of madness. Never had she ever expected to. Her face went pale and she turned away from the orc as quick as could be. Her mind a complete amalgamation of troubled thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back