• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Wolf Guild

K
Created at
Index progress
Complete

[class=Title] font-family:'Oldenburg'; font-size:20px; text-align:center; [/class] [div class="Title"]Welcome to Kolan and the Guild Wars![/div]
Wolf IC
  • PaulHaynek

The Roleplayer Nobody Likes
    You all arrive at the designated location for the Wolf Guild's headquarters. At the coast of Galventia, one of the many island of the nation of Kolan, a lone, wooden building was to be seen. Considering that it was the only building in the vicinity, it was safe to assume that this structure was the headquarters of the Wolf Guild.

Somehow, all of you arrived at precisely the same time. Was it a coincidence or a plan by the powers that be? Ponder on it if you must but before any of you could say or do anything, a young-ish man emerged from the headquarters. He appeared to be busy with the wooden board he held in his hands. It took a moment for him to realize that there were people in front. "O-Oh! Hello there! Everyone!" He greeted all of you, clearly startled and unprepared. "U-Umm... Are you all perhaps joining the Wolf Guild? If so, then welcome!" He continued, gaining a bit of composure. "Welcome to the Wolf Guild! Here we will accomplish requests to help Kolan to get renown and get recognized by its people and the royalty." He explained.

"Ah, where are my manners. I'm F- John. John Doe. I am the master of this guild." He introduced himself. "Why don't we head inside and grab a bite? We can also introduce ourselves to each other while we're at it. I'll also answer any questions you have there."

Missing Persons: Hera Vondonia [START]
  • ~ Uasal Uasal ~​

Clair O'Reilly said:
    I am Clair O'Reilly, a high elf of one hundred and nine years old. My profession is that of an apothecary, however, I'm sure you already know that based upon my submitted form, I look forward to working with you and I'll reserve my right to a room of my own. I understand based on a previous question and your explanation of the hall itself that you have no lab area and so if it's not too much of a burden I would like to request a plot of the field out back. I hope to grow certain crops and the such in said plot to better serve the guilds medicinal needs. I will, of course, pay for the seeds and work the land myself if you grant me my request. I will even pay you rent if that is to be necessary.

"Uh huh." John muttered as he read the notebook you gave him. "Of course Miss O'Reilly. We have plenty of free land outside. You can have a small plot for your plants." He granted your request.

"Oh and... you don't have to pay for renting the land." John added. "Although, I will hope that your herbs will tremendously help our guild."

---THE NEXT DAY---

Everyone had settled and got their bearings straight. It was rest and relaxation for the Wolf Guild that night as well as the calm before their true adventure.

The next day had come and John gave the order to meet up on the guild's port once every member was ready. Once everybody was present, John began. "All right, everyone. I hope you have all rested last night as we're going to be making quite the trip this day." He then cleared his throat. "Our quest for today involves a missing person. A vampire child name Hera Vondonia. According to the info, she may be in Shardlepuff or maybe somewhere in Dracoviran." John explained their quest. "Our job is simple: Find Hera Vondonia, bring her home." He declared. "I'll probably handle the home part myself though. Or I could get Ragnar to do it."

"We'll go and search Shardlepuff first since that island's closer. If there's no sign of her there, we might head into Dracoviran." John continued. "Now then, are there any questions? Is everyone ready to depart?"

Missing Persons: Hera Vondonia [END]
  • Cassiel said:
    “His appearance matched yours and he seemed to know us... the look alike also spoke of a friend in Galventia; one who might make a grave mistake without your interference. It makes no sense, but the doppelganger also knew of miss Vondonia.”

"Huh? D-Doppelganger? A friend in Galventia?" John replied confused. "Umm, what are you talking about? A doppelganger of who? And he talked about Hera?" The guild leader had to ask. "Y-You know what? Let's talk later. Let's get to safety first."

------

The guild had returned back to Galventia where John had elected to take Hera back to her family. Apparently, somebody have attempted to kidnap Hera Vondonia only for the vampire child to turn the tables on them resulting in two dead bodies along with her. The Imps... well, Hera was not sure where they came from or why they were trying to catch her but John believed they likely just caught wind that there was a kidnapped vampire girl which they could take for whatever nefarious purpose they had.

While John was busy returning Hera, Ragnar ferried the guild members back to the Wolf Guild headquarters. "Alright, you heard what John said. You're all free to relax for the rest of the day..." The boatman then looked at the setting sun, already half-hidden behind the horizon. "Err... night, I guess." He corrected himself. "Heard you guys ran into some Imps, how the heck did you guys run into Imps just finding a vampire girl?"

Missing Persons: Marielle Donna [START]
  • Missing Persons: Marielle Donna

~ AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Damafaud Damafaud Fenris Fenris ~
    The Wolf Guild have embarked their ship once again. This time however, the boat will have multiple destinations rather than a single one. Ragnar would first drop off Illiara and Huj at Draconica before heading over to Marielle's home island since John advised to investigate her house for any clues on her whereabouts. The boat arrived at the port and Ragnar's instructions were the same: He would come back in several hours to check if the guild members are done with the quest or if they are still alive or something.

Thus, the quest officially began. The group's destination was Marielle's home, a nice manor sitting on a sizable plot of land. It was supposedly beautiful and vibrant as befitting of a successful actress of many theater plays. But upon reaching said abode, what greeted the Wolf Guild was not the home of a famous actress rather a shadow of glories past. The manor itself was in disrepair, vines and similar plants crawling across its walls. The gardens were in similar condition with overgrown trees and grasses. All in all, the place looked more of a haunted mansion rather than the home of a well-known and presumably rich actress. But the guild members knew why it was in this condition, its owner had disappeared for months now.

The manor was large and so was the plot of land. The Wolf Guild would likely want to plan on how their search of this seemingly abandoned manor would go.

The Sky Is The Limit

~ Ineptitude Ineptitude Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal ~
    The Wolf Guild have embarked their ship once again. This time however, the boat will have multiple destinations rather than a single one. Ragnar would first drop off Illiara and Huj at Draconica before heading over to the others' destination. The boat arrived at the port and Ragnar's instructions were the same: He would come back in several hours to check if the guild members are done with the quest or if they are still alive or something.

The quest has officially began. Asking around the port for an inventor with a flying contraption, the Wolf Guild was directed to one of a series of cliffs in the Dracoviran wilderness. They were also advised not to disturb the local Dragons too much. The walk to the area was not long nor uncomfortable. Soon, the two spot a large contraption laying on the edge of a cliff. It was built with wood and sheets and there was a man working on it. It could be compared to a bird for it had two wings as well as a tail as well as being shaped like one. Although the tail was differently shaped than an average bird's.

"Hello there, friends! You come to enjoy the scenery?" The human male called out to you. He appeared to be in his mid-thirties. "Or are you those people from those newly-founded Guilds everyone was talking about?"

Wild Goose Chase [START]

"Is that so?" The bald warrior did not appear to believe the guild members' words but he appeared to relax a bit. "I, too, am looking for the missing owner of this manor. But not for a guild, I have a client who is very much worried for Miss Donna's safety." He himself explained his reason for being there. "Since our interests align for now, how about we work together for now?" He offered. "I am Hao, by the way. A monk mercenary who's current contract dictates that I need to determine Marielle Donna's status and find out why she disappeared."

"You are lucky that I ran into you, you know? There had been sightings of a large wolf that has been coming to this area. Many believe that the wolf may be connected to Marielle's disappearance. It would be unfortunate if it is the wolf who found you rather than me, no?" Hao chuckled while also revealing some details. "It would be dangerous to investigate the manor with a dire wolf running around so that is why I've been waiting in concealment to ambush it." The monk explained.

"I wanted to prepare some traps for the wolf as well but then you showed up so I had to go hide. But now that we've established an alliance of sorts, why don't we build some traps for this wolf? You know, just in case we cannot deal with it on our own." Hao suggested. "Do you know of any traps that are effective against wolves?"

The Sky Is The Limit

~ Ineptitude Ineptitude Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal ~
    "Oh, you can gather the animal hides and feathers in the local shops though I wager they'll be quite pricey since you'll be buying a lot." Kyle offered a suggestion. "Or you can perhaps complete a request and ask for some hides and feather for reward instead of... the usual award your guild gets."

"The Morning Light flowers are more difficult to find though, considering they're not local to Kolan so you'll have to get more creative for that one." The inventor explained as he continued working on his contraption. "You may have to meet some high-end merchants to get those flowers but I doubt they'll sell it for its regular price here in Kolan. And those flowers are already pretty expensive. Of course, you can always get your clients to get you Morning Light flowers as a reward for completed requests."

Goose Chase

~ Uasal Uasal ~
    Although I must say this sort of mission definitely peeks my interest wouldn't you say the mission seems to be rather simple for a two-day voyage? Might I ask what the reward is?

"Well... the island where this quest is is pretty far. That's why it's a two-day voyage, even if it's just a simple quest." John replied as he gave you back your journal. "As for the reward, I believe we'll get some gold out of it as well as some eggs for the trouble."

"Well then, we'll go when you're ready."

------

The smell of seawater and the sound of waves and bustle were in the air when you and John arrived at the Galventian port. Ships of all sizes could be seen anchored by the dock. Some were small like boats, others were moderately-sized but a few ones were rather huge, clearly built for long travels across harsh waters. Meanwhile, the markets were filled with sea-related goods like fish and pearls and the like. John did most of the talking when he booked for the two of you to travel to Kis'le island.

"And now, we wait." John said as he sat beside you in the waiting area. "The ship we'll be on is still preparing for the trip. They said it'll be ready in an hour or so." The guild master leaned his halberd on an adjacent wall. "I suppose we can talk until then. Err... you know what I mean."

"So, is there anything you want to ask me?"
    Ragnar evaded the thrown knife. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" The seaman had his axe at the ready but Rhi'on was already away, the attack actually just a diversion for a quick escape. "Hey! Wait!" Ragnar wanted to give chase but the Rogue was already far away so the seaman hesitated.

As Ragnar watched Rhi'on run to the distance, he could not help but ask Clover. "Should we... should we chase him or something? He's already pretty far now so I don't know if we can catch him. We can look for him on the town though."

Missing Persons: Marielle Donna [END]

Marielle's ears drooped when Cassiel asked about what she thought about the world. She nodded though when he asked for her story about how she came to be as a werewolf.

"I suppose that can help draw attention away from Marielle for the time being." The dire wolf agreed with Rina's plan of creating a letter. "Marielle, why don't you lend our friend here your personal seal?" Marielle duly followed the order and quickly left, returning with her seal on her mouth before dropping it in front of Rina covered in the werewolf's saliva. "I shall leave it to you to publish the message. Once again, I must thank you all for going this far in helping us. I only regret that we've nothing to repay you for your aid."

"Also, I leave Mr. Hao in your hands. If that is all, then I suppose it is time for farewells."

------

Returning to the port to be picked up by Ragnar, the guild members found themselves waiting for an oddly long time. Eventually, day had turned to night and it was clear that Ragnar was not coming. Thus, the guild members were forced to pay for a boat trip back to the Wolf Guild headquarters in Galventia. It was already morning when they finally reached the headquarters and what they found there was nothing short of foreboding.

Multiple tents were set up around the guild and several ships could be seen docked by the shores and the cliffs nearby. A few dozen Human knights and soldiers hung around the area but none of them said a word to the arriving guild members. They all eerily stared as they waited for a response from them.

They were all armed and ready for combat but they did not engage, not yet anyway. Their presence, however, could not mean anything good.

Ultimatum
  • The knights quietly watched Harold's entrance and upon his demand, they cleared a path for him to the entrance. The message was clear, they were beckoning him to come inside and see for himself.

Harold would come inside and find a small, informal meeting between an Orc, an Elf and a person clad in dark armor from head to toe. There were also knights inside and watched in silence and discipline.

"Well, what is it?"

“It has been a long day, made longer by the fact that our travel arrangements were delayed... I would be more inclined to discuss these matters over a cup of tea; you are our guests after all.”

"We don't have time for tea, Elf." The dark lady rebuffed Cassiel.

"My request is simple," The knight began. "Apprehend Farrinor Veldt for us in exchange for... the continued existence of the Wolf Guild." The request was more of a threat than anything. "It's a win-win really. You get to eject a liar and a deceiver from your ranks and we get our rightly-deserved justice, am I right? Plus, you will incur favor from Gloryce. Something very useful, trust me." She attempted to convince the three members. "You all have two days to make the decision. We will be back and by then, we will find out if the Wolf Guild will continue or not. I hope you all make the right choice."

The dark knight then proceeded to exit the headquarters and her entire retinue, nay, army followed suit. The Gloryceans emptied out of the Wolf Guild and boarded their ships which also disappeared from the Wolf Guild's waters. But to the Wolf members' surprise, Ragnar appeared, axe in hand, and went with the knights, showing his true colors and all that implied.

Soon enough, the Wolf Guild members were left alone with their thoughts. And their future decision.

Goose Chase

~ Uasal Uasal ~
    You and John manage to track down the Giant's Fowl, finding it in a small clearing in the forest. It appeared to have stopped for the moment, perhaps to catch a break or thought it had lost you and John.

The two of you creep as quietly as possible to prevent alerting the bird. John held up three fingers to you, silently telling you to jump the creature at the count of three. One finger. Two fingers. Then three. John was quick and he leapt forth, landing on the Giant's Fowl but not bringing it down. You could only watch as the Giant's Fowl thrashed and thrashed, trying to get John off of it. The guild leader would have been injured if not for his armor.

But the Giant's Fowl proved superior as with one sudden twist of its body, it sent John crashing into a tree, bludgeoned and bleeding. The Giant's Fowl was infuriated, it had enough. The bird loomed over you as it prepared to strike you down. But then, the clearing heard a soft, quiet whistle and the Giant's Fowl fell quiet, assumed a more innocent look. "Well, I was wonderin' what the commotion was. Turns out, you found the last one!" A person with a straw hat and simple clothes appeared with a bauble in his hands.

"Wait, are you Genkins?" John weakly inquired, slumped on a tree.

"Well yeah." The farmer replied. "Wait, you're those Wolf Guild fellas, aren't ya? Why didn't you head over to my farm first? I was waiting for a long time that I decided to round up the Fowls myself! Got 'em all back 'cept for this one right here." He patted the now-docile Giant's Fowl.

"H-How?" John asked.

"With this here special bauble, of course!" Genkins held up the bauble. "These Fowls are hard to pacify normally but this instrument bypasses all of it! Makes these nasty birdies as harmless as chickens." The farmer revealed. "Really, y'all should have came by the farm first, I would have given you the bauble. But you helped find this one so y'all deserve the reward anyway. Come by the farm later, you two." Farmer Genkins then lead the Giant's Fowl away and presumably back to his farm, leaving you and the injured John alone.

"Well, that was... something." John attempted to stand up but fell back down again. "I sure could use some healing magic right now."

Confession
  • “Many things have occured during your unfortunate absence. We have an honorary member who wishes to properly join the guild. However, before that I fear you will have to reveal why an army of Glorycean knights is referring to you as Farrinor Veldt and demanding your apprehension.”

John's face fell at the news, almost dropping his halberd. He was silent in his contemplation as he leaned towards a wall to support his failing limbs. "They came for me. They really came for me." John snickered. "I shouldn't be surprised. They're as rigid as their dogmatic. They could've forgotten about me but they didn't. They sailed all the way from Gloryce just to capture me."

"You all are probably confused." John heaved a sigh. "First of all, yes, I'm not John Doe. I'm Farrinor Veldt, from Gloryce. You see, in Gloryce, you have to contribute something in order to live there. You have to be useful just so you could live in Gloryce. If you weren't doing anything, you were to be executed. Didn't matter if you couldn't help it, that circumstances made you useless. You were dead the moment you're caught doing nothing." He explained. "I couldn't live with that. I left and... never wanted to look back. I took the name John Doe and... well, here we are."

"That's basically the gist of it." John fell to the floor. "I thought... I left that all behind. But I guess not." The guild leader looked to his members. "What're you guys gonna do now?"

Last edited:
    Glorycean Seige [START]
  • While Clair was silent on the matter, both Dura and Cassiel chose to defend the guild and John. The leader of the Wolf Guild snickered, trying to suppress a laugh but failing. "Thank you. Thank you, all of you."

"But I doubt we'd last long with just a handful of us." John said. He then began thinking, standing up and striding over to the windows. "I think I know who can help us." He turned to the Wolf Guild members and issued orders. "Start making battlements and set up defenses. Barricades and the like. Take down as much of this building as you need. It's going to go down anyway." He was about to go but then added. "Oh and prepare. Prepare as if this will be the last fight in your life. But don't worry, it won't. I'll make sure of it."

John would help with the setting up of defenses after retreating to his office for an hour or so.

------
    ONE DAY LATER
    ------
    Whatever preparations or defenses the Wolf Guild has made will have to be enough, the Glorycean fleet have returned that late morning. Siege ships were ready to launch catapult shots at the Wolf Guild headquarters while escort vessels were prepared to make landfall and make the assault. A small boat and contingent escorted the female knight who talked to the Wolf Guild members yesterday. John and the guild members went over to the coast to meet her.

"So, have you made your choice?" The female knight asked the guild members.

"Yes, they have." John replied. "You've come a long way from Gloryce, just to arrest one man."

"I wasn't talking to you, traitor. I'm talking to them." The knight silenced John. "So what'll it be? I mean, John's here. All you have to do is hand him over and everything will go back to normal." The knight said. "It's not too late to make the choice."

John did not break his gaze. He trusted his subordinates.

Glorycean Seige [END]
  • [class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 30px 10px 20px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; width:100%; [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px;; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/420988725326250004/Calla.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:120% 120%; background-position: 50% 47%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/482960530097700874/image0.jpg); background-size: 90% 120%; background-position: 50% 0%;] [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
    [div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Calla Rose[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Status[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div]
    Interacting:
    shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Fenris Fenris June Verles June Verles Uasal Uasal Jean Beaucant Jean Beaucant

Mentioned:
    N/A

Located:
    Wolf Guild I Leaving [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
    Currency:
    401G

Weapon:
    Crystal Blade

Armor:
    Prussian Blue Leather
    [/div] [Div class=Container] [Div class=Flag][/div][Div class=FlagA][/div] [/div]

The battle was done, her undead army fell and she stumbled back. The rest of the day she would seem weak and in need of help. She let a few healers believe they did their job correctly before the day would turn. As she stood with John, looking better than yesterday albeit very exhausted, and listened. Her eyes widened as he at his announcement both the public and private ones. "I-well. Good luck on your journey out there sir John, You are always welcome back."As he departed she couldn't help but chuckle as his last words rang out. Their resident translator sending the message to Czare who sent a wave to sped John along on his journey.

Calla let out a breath and turned back to to members. "Well... this has all been.. unexpected and I'm sure many of you are exhausted from our efforts yesterday. Though I ask of you all to persevere. Raven guild, you should all head back to Niniva, The Galventians are assisting in cleaning up the battle field as we speak... though it may just be looting." She gave them all a half smile. "I will stay to help on the bureaucratic ends of things, messages to the committees and all. Though rebuilding will be up to you members of wolf guild, I fear pushing my magic after yesterday's battle. Anahita will take Raven back home, wolf members you can follow me and we can recreate some semblance of a structure. "

As her members leave Calla walked towards the remnants of Wolf Guild Hall. The orc Dura going along with her, the next few days went by putting the guild hall back together. Calla made a journey to the Capitol of Kolan to seek out solutions to Wolf Guilds precarious situation. Lo and Behold the answer flew right in. Almost right into her as well. After greeting and explaining the two came to an agreement and the following even Calla Rose introduced Wolf guild to Jayson Velian, as well as a new applicant that had turned in his papers at just the wrong, or perhaps right time, Jean Beaucant After making sure they was at home and had settled with the Wolf Guild and its improved building Calla headed back to Raven. Most likely to sleep for the next few days.

[div class="Lines2"][/div] [/div]

New Management
  • JAYSON VELIAN
    A long sigh fell from the lips of the feathered veteran as he contemplated what awaited him. Jayson had always been the type of person that couldn't sit still for very long. After the war had ended, he could only endure some "peace and quiet" for a few months before feeling that itch.

This itch was not one of boredom but one of anxiety. Simply put, Jayson was well aware that there was always someone... somewhere that needed help. He joined the war to help the soldiers on the frontline rather than to defeat the enemy. He quickly realized that helping and saving others was essentially his life's calling.

So, when the war ended and the peaceful years came, Jayson didn't know what to do with himself. That was until the prospect of guilds began resurfacing. It was a rather foreign concept at first but as time passed, he began to realize the potential good the guilds could truly serve.

Thus, the feathered chimera came to a decision. He wanted to create one of his own guilds to give help to those in need.

Little did he know the opportunity would literally fall in his lap. Though not in the way he had initially planned.

The blind man stared blankly into the mirror before him in his new "guildmaster quarters". Rather than creating a new guild from scratch he had ended up succeeding one whose Guildmaster had only just recently retired for personal reasons. Jayson had to admit that his curiosity was piqued by that but ultimately his respect for privacy won out and he didn't inquire about it.

Now, it was just a matter of introducing himself to the members of Wolf Guild as their brand new Guildmaster whom they have never seen before.

No pressure.

Another sigh parted ways with his lungs as he turned to get dressed for the responsibilities of his new job. Jayson dressed formally in elegant white robes embroidered with black silk along trim in intricate vine-like patterns. It looked presentable and gave him the space needed for his wings without looking like someone slashed his clothes with a hatchet to make room for those large, feathered appendages. Not to mention the color scheme complimented his overall complexion, his hair, and monochrome wings.

Finally, he added the last piece to his outfit. Which is to wrap a long ribbon of white cloth around his head at eye level. The scars he had there are particularly nasty and it is something of a distraction during conversations when people arent used to it.

"Greetings, ladies and gentlemen of the Wolf Guid. My name is Jayson Velian and I was hired on to take up the mantle of the previous Guildmaster." he declared with a deep bow and clear voice.

Jayson had gathered everyone together in the guild hall to do a formal introduction and to officially resume guild business. It was obvious to anyone that the winged man was blind, as he didnt bother to hide it but he moved with a grace and confidence that it could people doubt.

"From my understanding, he left for personal reasons. I was also told he was a great leader and an even greater man. I cannot replace him but I will do my best to live up to the hard work and dedication that he started this guild with. I hope everyone can assist me in achieving that goal."

The chimera then smiles, claps his hands together, and folds them behind his back. "With that said, we are officially taking quests again and we have more than enough for everyone. Please, come to me once you have decided your party and what mission you wish to undertake. I wish you all luck in your future endeavors."

Fenris Fenris June Verles June Verles Uasal Uasal Jean Beaucant Jean Beaucant AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Back