What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Wolf Guild

Panzer

Suffering
[nobr]





[class=Notes]

// Forward slashes are comments

and do no show up in the final design,

these are to help you find everything easily

and explain some code as well.

These comments must be with in a class or script tags

in order to be hidden, from what I know//



// Long URls are images

# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes

or color codes,

the only colors that are NAMED

and do not use hex codes

are White and Silver//



// This code does not show breaks unless is shows the [br][/br] code

When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter

it will not show that you did.

You'll have to use the [br][/br] tags

or you may copy and paste: [br][/br][br][/br]

after each time you want to show a paragraph break

you'll only need it one [br][/br]

if you only what to start at the next line//



[/class]

[class=hidden]

display:none;

//Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown//

[/class]



[class=Button]

background-color: #35a22f;

color: #f8cc2d;

text-align:center;

padding:5px;

width:100%;





//The Button with the OC's Name in it//

[/class]



[class name=ButtonClick]

background-color: #0e610a;

color: #f8cc2d;

text-align:center;

padding: 5px;

width:100%;



//What the button looks like when clicked

This is actually not necessary,

but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.//

[/class]



[class name=Button state=hover]

background-color: #0e610a;

cursor:pointer;

color:#f8cc2d;



//What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it//

[/class]



[script class=Button on=click]



//This script allows the button to do its button thing//



removeClass ButtonClick Button

addClass ButtonClick

set link (getText)

if (eq "${link}" "Fionn Achaius") (hide Tags)

if (eq "${link}" "Fionn Achaius") (show Stats)

if (eq "${link}" "Fionn Achaius") (show Equip)

if (eq "${link}" "Fionn Achaius") (hide Name)



//IMPORTANT

// When you put in your OC's name into the button

// you have to put it in the " " here in the code

// THE EXACT NAME

// just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work//



if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name)



//you don't have to change this

//UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button

//THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO

//best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work//



[/script]



[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]

[br][/br]







[class=Notes]

//Bellow are the Buttons

the first line is the button where you will change your Name

the second line you don't have to change//

[/class]



[div class="Button Name"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Fionn Achaius[/div][/div][/div]



[div class="Button Equip hidden"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Status[/div][/div][/div]



[div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]



[class=Notes]

//The div box below is where you will change the image

this is the image people will see when the page first loads

typically the image of what your OC looks like//



//TIP

if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place

Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it//

[/class]



[div=margin:0px auto;

margin-top:10px;

border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;

border-radius: 50%;

width:150px;

height:150px;

overflow:hidden;

background-size: 100% 100%;background-position:0px 0px;]
Bashful.PNG[/div][br][/br]


Interacting:[br][/br]

Fenris Fenris

Open to interaction.

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

Mentioned:[br][/br]

Fenris Fenris AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

Located:[br][/br]

Guild's Pier; Too scared to board a ship.



[/div]



[div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]



[class=Notes]

//The div box below is where you will change the image

this is the image people will see when they click the button

typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like



//TIP

if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place

Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it//

[/class]



[div=margin:0px auto;

margin-top:10px;

border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;

border-radius: 50%;

width:150px;

height:150px;

overflow:hidden;

background-size: 100% 100%;

background-position:100% 100%;]

Something they don't like..PNG[/div]

[class=Notes]

//use this for routing!//

// background-color:Alicewhite;

opacity:0.4;//

[/class]

Health:Normal.
[Class=Notes]// 100= Healthy/Buffed//

// 90= Normal//

//60= Slightly Hurt/Sick //

//40= Wounded//

//~10= Critical//

//0= Defeated//[/class]Energy: Normal
[Class=Notes]

// 100= Overly Energetic//

// 90= Normal//

//60= Winded//

//40= Weary//

//~10= Exhausted//

//0= Collapse//

[/class]

Moral:Wavering.




[Class=Notes]

// 100= Confident//

// 90= Normal//

//60= Unsure//

//40= Wavering (Close to route!)//

//~10= Broken (Routed!)//

//0= Shattered (Routed!)//

[/class]

[/div]





The Centaur stood quietly among the group’s outskirts, watching them quietly, eagerly awaiting their reply. A moment passed, to which, nothing became of his words, as the guildmates merely continued on as though nothing had happened. His eyes rested to those of the Orcish girl, as hers looked over the others as if she were purposefully ignoring his presence. Time seemed to slow to a crawl. The Centaur’s eyes widened as the bitter realization sunk into his heart. Between this, and the night before, He was beginning to feel like a ghost: a mere spectator of the world around him, finding himself almost to have vanished from the world. It was a sickening feeling, one that easily sunk the heart of the Centaur boy. Before his worries sunk further, A reply came from the group- An elf with grey skin answered his question; simply stating that he had been preoccupied with other matters- although, with the wording provided, Fionn took this differently- and then asked if Fionn had any guidance. “Nah, I sort-a…” He trailed off, his eyes wandering off and his hands fidgeting- giving him a rather bashful appearance. As he caught his thoughts, He quickly brought his hands together and resumed a formal- rather childish posture, complete with a glowing smile. “I Got lost, ‘n I figured I’d stay out to see the stars!” He added. He lifted a hand over his neck nervously, his eyes trailing the floor once more as he continued. “The party had already left by the ‘ime I got past th’ door, aaaand I didn’ want to bother nobody…” . you know me, being forgotten and everythin’... ” He mumbled, finishing his rambles. Finally gazing up from the floor below to find… Nobody…
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
The Centaur’s sight frantically looked to the directions, scanning for the Elf that he had just been rambling to not a moment ago. The elf had disappeared, almost as if he had vanished into thin air... As he turned to the ship, he finally spotted his Guildmate: the elf had already boarded the ship. Without hesitation, the Centaur trotted along the pier to join him- only to meet what he could describe being “A test of courage” and what others might call “A slight gap between the boat and land”. He stood above this gap, peeking down into its depths… Sure it might not be that much of a fall- but when you have the combined weight of a Horse and a human, and the wits of a stone, it may not be all that appealing. He felt his nerve sink with the little courage he had in his chest, as his tail lifted from the fearful sensation. He looked up to the deck of the ship, uncertainty rife within his wide eyes. “Sooo..., ain’t there- uhh another way to get on tha’ ship?”

[/nobr]
 

Damafaud

Kitty


Rina Winterfield
Pier ==> Ferry
Currency: 100G
Interaction
: PaulHaynek PaulHaynek AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
Mention: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Meraki Meraki PaulHaynek PaulHaynek Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Swiftshots Swiftshots Fenris Fenris Panzer Panzer
The Night

Rina tilted her head and gathered her thought for a moment. Putting her thought into speech was a bit difficult. Sometimes she wished everyone was an elf. There would be no need for her to put everything verbally if that was the case. Just a cluster of intentions and emotions to communicate. It would cut down the unnecessary time for putting words into ideas. Then again, if no one wouldn't speak, she would have less reason to sing.

Finally gathering her thought, Rina mentioned her idea.

"The rooms are nice. I have nothing to complain. A seperate building would be useful for activities that needs seclusion, won't it? I don't know much of alchemy, but I know that experiments tend to be explosive. Experiments related to extoric magic are also on the same line of thought, aren't they?"
she took a breath, "I also want to try it as a practise. It has been too long since I have visited Legionatis."

Mission Day

A beautiful day!

With the rest of the guild, Rina gathered up at the pier. She travelled light, only wearing a light garment under her travelling coat, with a side leather bag and her violin case over her shoulder. A small pouch of money was hidden in the pocket of her cloak. The only thing that could be considered as a weapon was the staff she held. In short, she dressed more like a performer than an adventurer.

The air was salty. The smell was to be expected, as Kolan consisted of several connected islands instead of a large piece of land. Rina boarded the ship with the rest of the guild, feeling a bit excited. It was her first time travelling with friends of this number. Before she was able to ask of the mission, Dura got there before her.

"How about groups of three? As a saying goes, one for secrecy, two for company, three when peril is a possibility. "

Conveniently, her father was the one who said that, but no one else needed to know of that.
 

Soma Schicksal

A Gamers Last Hope
[nobr]


[class=hidden]
display:none;
[/class]

[class=Button]
background-color: #35a22f;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding:5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=ButtonClick]
background-color: #0e610a;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding: 5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=Button state=hover]
background-color: #0e610a;
cursor:pointer;
color:#f8cc2d;
[/class]

[script class=Button on=click]

removeClass ButtonClick Button
addClass ButtonClick
set link (getText)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (hide Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (show Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (show Equip)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (hide Name)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name)

[/script]

[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]
[br][/br]




[div class="Button Name"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Huj Arkemis[/div][/div][/div]

[div class="Button Equip hidden"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Status[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

[class=Notes]
GEO UNDER THIS IT WHERE YOU PUT THE TAGS
[/class]

[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407317571080290306/423296659984744448/84ce053a00809982c0282270b9883510.jpg);
background-size: 100% 150%;
background-position:0px 0px;]
[/div][br][/br]

Interacting:[br][/br]
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Meraki Meraki Elekta Kount Elekta Kount PaulHaynek PaulHaynek
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Mentioned:[br][/br]
Everyone
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Located:[br][/br]
On Boat; Deciding teams for the quest.

[/div]

[div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]


[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407317571080290306/423301754210484226/48f0d3448aac8dbd3f330937422be4f6.jpg);
background-size: 100% 150%;
background-position:0px 0px;]
[/div][br][/br]

Currency:[br][/br]
500G
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Weapons:[br][/br]
Hunting Rifle[br][/br]
Elven Kantana
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Armor:[br][/br]
Dark Leather Armor
[br][/br]
[/div]

[br][/br]

"Well, I think two teams of five should work right? We have a total of ten people so splitting it evenly should be good enough. But I understand I guess if we do teams of three, just a suggestion." Huj didn't really care too much at this point be he had to at least show it since he was making some sort of example. He really just wanted to have fun and enjoy learning more about his companions. "Umm well I guess it can be me, Dura, Illaira, Oliver, and whoever else wants to go with our group? And we can choose which area we should go to first and the other team can go to the other piece of land." He suggested, John did say for us to choose teams after all.




[br][/br]
[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]



[/nobr]
 

AgWordSmith

A Freckled Encounter
Moderator
[nobr]


[class=hidden]
display:none;
[/class]

[class=Button]
background-color: #35a22f;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding:5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=ButtonClick]
background-color: #0e610a;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding: 5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=Button state=hover]
background-color: #0e610a;
cursor:pointer;
color:#f8cc2d;
[/class]

[script class=Button on=click]
removeClass ButtonClick Button
addClass ButtonClick
set link (getText)
if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (hide Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (show Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (show Eq)
if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (hide DG)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show DG)
[/script]

[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]
[br][/br]

[div class="Button DG"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Dura Galesh[/div][/div][/div]
[div class="Button Eq hidden"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Status[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/423596796368125962/1483800f0abddf56d094caa9e4feac0c.jpg);
background-size: 132% 182%;background-position:-24px -10px]
[/div][br][/br]
Interacting:[br][/br]
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal I PaulHaynek PaulHaynek I Panzer Panzer I Elekta Kount Elekta Kount I Meraki Meraki I Damafaud Damafaud I Fenris Fenris I Swiftshots Swiftshots
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Mentioned:[br][/br]
N/A
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Located:[br][/br]
The butt Boat; Conversing

[/div]

[div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]
[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/423889930914365450/image.jpg);
background-size: 80% 130%;
background-position:60% 50%;]
[/div][br][/br]
Currency:[br][/br]
157G[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Weapon:[br][/br]
Opal Kusarigama
The Bloody Knuckles
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Armor:[br][/br]
Leather Works[br][/br]
[/div]
[br][/br]

She nodded at the suggestions. "Shnardlepuff is small. Splitting into five would be enough but threes would make it go by faster too." the orc thought for a moment. "Any one else want to put their two coppers into this? Or does our leader have a better idea of what to do?" Her eyes went over to John and behind him she saw the Centaur. He was nervous about boarding the boat.
"Hey.." she paused, what was his name.... Fio...Fin...Fiona....she heard some one say it.... "Fionn! Yeah you, just hop onto the boat, if it can take all of us, it can take you." She chuckled. The kid seemed so nervous, hopefully a few quests will toughed him up a bit.






[br][/br]
[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]



[/nobr]
 

Swiftshots

The Swiftest Shot In The West
[nobr]


[class=Notes]
// Forward slashes are comments
and do no show up in the final design,
these are to help you find everything easily
and explain some code as well.
These comments must be with in a class or script tags
in order to be hidden, from what I know//

// Long URls are images
# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes
or color codes,
the only colors that are NAMED
and do not use hex codes
are White and Silver//

// This code does not show breaks unless is shows the [br][/br] code
When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter
it will not show that you did.
You'll have to use the [br][/br] tags
or you may copy and paste: [br][/br][br][/br]
after each time you want to show a paragraph break
you'll only need it one [br][/br]
if you only what to start at the next line//

[/class]
[class=hidden]
display:none;
//Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown//
[/class]

[class=Button]
background-color: #35a22f;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding:5px;
width:100%;


//The Button with the OC's Name in it//
[/class]

[class name=ButtonClick]
background-color: #0e610a;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding: 5px;
width:100%;

//What the button looks like when clicked
This is actually not necessary,
but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.//
[/class]

[class name=Button state=hover]
background-color: #0e610a;
cursor:pointer;
color:#f8cc2d;

//What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it//
[/class]

[script class=Button on=click]

//This script allows the button to do its button thing//

removeClass ButtonClick Button
addClass ButtonClick
set link (getText)
if (eq "${link}" "Clair O'Reilly") (hide Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Clair O'Reilly") (show Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Clair O'Reilly") (show Equip)
if (eq "${link}" "Clair O'Reilly") (hide Name)

//IMPORTANT
// When you put in your OC's name into the button
// you have to put it in the " " here in the code
// THE EXACT NAME
// just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work//

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name)

//you don't have to change this
//UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button
//THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO
//best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work//

[/script]

[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]
[br][/br]



[class=Notes]
//Bellow are the Buttons
the first line is the button where you will change your Name
the second line you don't have to change//
[/class]

[div class="Button Name"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Clair O'Reilly[/div][/div][/div]

[div class="Button Equip hidden"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Status[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

[class=Notes]
//The div box below is where you will change the image
this is the image people will see when the page first loads
typically the image of what your OC looks like//

//TIP
if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place
Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it//
[/class]

[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/powerlisting/images/9/9e/High_Elf_H.png/revision/latest?cb=20150106150704);
background-size: 100% 100%;background-position:0px 0px;]
[/div][br][/br]

Interacting:[br][/br]
Fenris Fenris
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Mentioned:[br][/br]
Open to interaction
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Located:[br][/br]
Wolf Guild Hall; Docks

[/div]

[div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

[class=Notes]
//The div box below is where you will change the image
this is the image people will see when they click the button
typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like

//TIP
if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place
Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it//
[/class]

[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/powerlisting/images/9/9e/High_Elf_H.png/revision/latest?cb=20150106150704);
background-size: 100% 100%;
background-position:100% 100%;]
[/div][br][/br]

Currency: 200G [br][/br]
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Weapon(s):Simple Oak Staff, x7 Health Potions[br][/br]

[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Armor:Simple Elven Dress, Potion Bag[br][/br]
[br][/br]
[/div]


Clair was quick to board the boat and almost just as quick to hide herself away near the bowsprit. I say almost as quick due to the fact she had a brief interaction beforehand. The dark-skinned high-elf she had noted for being somewhat mouthy was the instigator and was so through a respectful bow-like motion. This made Clair happy, the lack of words spoken between the two was a sign that while he may have strayed from the practical teachings he had not abandoned them. And well, that was a relief to Clair anyway, a relief she happily welcomed as a contrast to last nights horrific news.[br][/br]
[br][/br]
The younger high-elf seemed to be somewhat interested in the satchel Clair had fastened around her shoulder. Clair, of course, understood why. She hadn't brought much else so naturally that she did bring was bound to end up a topic at some stage. With a polite smile, Clair turned to her notebook to explain;[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Good morning, I hope you had a good nights rest. My name is Clair O'Reilly and I'm an apothecary, natrually enough for a high-elf. Please do let me know if you find yourself injured or ill in the future and feel free to rely on me should you need information or anything of that nature. I'm not one for battles and so I ask, if it's not too much, that i may rely on you to protect me should battle ensue. In my satchel I am carrying healing potions I've prepaired, this is no secret and so if you wish to perhaps you could share this with the remainder of the group? [br][/br]
[br][/br]
With that written Clair tore the page from her notebook and passed it on to Cassiel. It was then she escapped to the bowsprit, away from everyone else.




[br][/br]
[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]



[/nobr]
 

PaulHaynek

The Roleplayer Nobody Likes
Missing Persons: Hera Vondonia
~ Panzer Panzer ~
“Sooo..., ain’t there- uhh another way to get on tha’ ship?”
"Well, you could always jump aboard but then you might miss and you'll go tumbling down into the murky waters." Ragnar replied sarcastically. "Don't worry about the plank, lad. A Dragon could sit on it for ages and it won't break. I assure you." The sailor told you.

Suggestions went between two groups to groups of three. They also appear to look to John for the final vote and say on the matter. "I think we should complete this quest as soon as possible so that means searching the island in the fastest way possible." John declared. "We'll split into three groups of three people." That was his decision. However, it seemed assigning the members also fell onto him and so made his next decision. "We will split into three directions once we reach the docks. One will head straight into the town and ask around. After that, they will head into the remote areas of Shardlepuff. The second team will search the left coasts of Shardlepuff while the third team will search the right coasts." John gave the general plan of action to the Wolf Guild.

"Dura, Oliver and Huj will be the first team. Rina, Illaira, Clover and I will be the second team. Fionn, Cassiel and Claire will be the third team." John gave the assignments. "Now then, is there any objections to the assignments? If not, then who wants to tackle which direction?"
 

Panzer

Suffering
[nobr]





[class=Notes]

// Forward slashes are comments

and do no show up in the final design,

these are to help you find everything easily

and explain some code as well.

These comments must be with in a class or script tags

in order to be hidden, from what I know//



// Long URls are images

# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes

or color codes,

the only colors that are NAMED

and do not use hex codes

are White and Silver//



// This code does not show breaks unless is shows the [br][/br] code

When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter

it will not show that you did.

You'll have to use the [br][/br] tags

or you may copy and paste: [br][/br][br][/br]

after each time you want to show a paragraph break

you'll only need it one [br][/br]

if you only what to start at the next line//



[/class]

[class=hidden]

display:none;

//Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown//

[/class]



[class=Button]

background-color: #35a22f;

color: #f8cc2d;

text-align:center;

padding:5px;

width:100%;





//The Button with the OC's Name in it//

[/class]



[class name=ButtonClick]

background-color: #0e610a;

color: #f8cc2d;

text-align:center;

padding: 5px;

width:100%;



//What the button looks like when clicked

This is actually not necessary,

but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.//

[/class]



[class name=Button state=hover]

background-color: #0e610a;

cursor:pointer;

color:#f8cc2d;



//What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it//

[/class]



[script class=Button on=click]



//This script allows the button to do its button thing//



removeClass ButtonClick Button

addClass ButtonClick

set link (getText)

if (eq "${link}" "Fionn Achaius") (hide Tags)

if (eq "${link}" "Fionn Achaius") (show Stats)

if (eq "${link}" "Fionn Achaius") (show Equip)

if (eq "${link}" "Fionn Achaius") (hide Name)



//IMPORTANT

// When you put in your OC's name into the button

// you have to put it in the " " here in the code

// THE EXACT NAME

// just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work//



if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name)



//you don't have to change this

//UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button

//THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO

//best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work//



[/script]



[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]

[br][/br]







[class=Notes]

//Bellow are the Buttons

the first line is the button where you will change your Name

the second line you don't have to change//

[/class]



[div class="Button Name"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Fionn Achaius[/div][/div][/div]



[div class="Button Equip hidden"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Status[/div][/div][/div]



[div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]



[class=Notes]

//The div box below is where you will change the image

this is the image people will see when the page first loads

typically the image of what your OC looks like//



//TIP

if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place

Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it//

[/class]



[div=margin:0px auto;

margin-top:10px;

border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;

border-radius: 50%;

width:150px;

height:150px;

overflow:hidden;

background-size: 100% 100%;background-position:0px 0px;]

Dominant.PNG

[/div][br][/br]



Interacting:[br][/br]

PaulHaynek PaulHaynek AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Open to interaction.

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

Mentioned:[br][/br]

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith PaulHaynek PaulHaynek

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

Located:[br][/br]

On a boat.



[/div]



[div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]



[class=Notes]

//The div box below is where you will change the image

this is the image people will see when they click the button

typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like



//TIP

if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place

Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it//

[/class]



[div=margin:0px auto;

margin-top:10px;

border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;

border-radius: 50%;

width:150px;

height:150px;

overflow:hidden;

background-size: 100% 100%;

background-position:100% 100%;]

Surprised.PNG

[/div]

[class=Notes]

//use this for routing!//

// background-color:Alicewhite;

opacity:0.4;//

[/class]

Health:Normal.
[Class=Notes]// 100= Healthy/Buffed//

// 90= Normal//

//60= Slightly Hurt/Sick //

//40= Wounded//

//~10= Critical//

//0= Defeated//[/class]
Energy: Normal

[Class=Notes]

// 100= Overly Energetic//

// 90= Normal//

//60= Winded//

//40= Weary//

//~10= Exhausted//

//0= Collapse//

[/class]

Moral:Wavering.




[Class=Notes]

// 100= Confident//

// 90= Normal//

//60= Unsure//

//40= Wavering (Close to route!)//

//~10= Broken (Routed!)//

//0= Shattered (Routed!)//

[/class]

[/div]





Fionn’s face grew red from the Orc’s words, his embarrassment reaching into his mind and sinking his nerves further into his chest. He let a breath escape him in an angry huff, crossing his arms stubbornly. Of course, the only time they notice him was when he was confronting such an obstacle… It was the Adventurer’s guild all over again, only this time, he didn’t have the luxury of a friend by his side to guide him. He could swear the board was taunting him, drawing him closer so that it may drag him to his certain demise. He glanced down at it, then to the dark elf which he was trying to reach, and finally, his glance landed on the orc- who teased him in this time of distress. Then, Ragnar cut in with his own, and what was an obvious sarcastic line quickly turned into a fair warning for the oblivious Centaur. But, Ragnar still assured him of its safety, in a way that Fionn truly doubted. Surely it couldn’t- although, he didn’t really have anything to back-up his claim. He was beginning to feel as though he would suddenly collapse from the pressure… and he was getting sick of it. His pose took a rather threatening turn: He stamped against the wooden floor, his tail swishing irritably. He’ll show them He thought through his rage. However, this thought quickly vanished upon his glance of the board. Pushing himself through his fears, He covered his eyes with his hands, pawed the floor, and then… He jumped.
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Fionn uncovered his eyes, slowly lowering his hands from his face, and pressing them against his racing heart in his chest. His body shivered and twitched, his skin was pale -even more pale than usual- and his breath wavered. Yet, despite all of the fear and the teasing, he did it. With one pathetic hop over a slight gap, his hooves finally touched the wooden floor of the deck.
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
“See? I can handle m-myself!” he shouted with a victorious grin, resting his hands on his hips and holding a prideful pose. He looked to Ragnar, and then to Dura, to watch the reactions of his guildmates to his brave victory over the “terrifying” gap that had once lay before him. He defeated his first obstacle, and he couldn't feel more proud...


[/nobr]
 
Last edited:

Elekta Kount

Da Warboss
[nobr]


[class=hidden]
display:none;
[/class]

[class=Button]
background-color: #35a22f;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding:5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=ButtonClick]
background-color: #0e610a;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding: 5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=Button state=hover]
background-color: #0e610a;
cursor:pointer;
color:#f8cc2d;
[/class]

[script class=Button on=click]
removeClass ButtonClick Button
addClass ButtonClick
set link (getText)
if (eq "${link}" "Oliver Waldmann") (hide Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Oliver Waldmann") (show Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Oliver Waldmann") (show Eq)
if (eq "${link}" "Oliver Waldmann") (hide DG)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show DG)
[/script]

[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]
[br][/br]

[div class="Button DG"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Oliver Waldmann[/div][/div][/div]
[div class="Button Eq hidden"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Status[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"][div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://imgfast.net/users/3612/14/95/76/avatars/29-21.jpg);
background-size: 150px 220px;background-position:0px -10px ]
[/div][br][/br]
Interacting:[br][/br]
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith @Soma Schicksa
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Mentioned:[br][/br]
PaulHaynek PaulHaynek Panzer Panzer
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Located:[br][/br]
Location: Waiting on ferry

[/div]

[div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]
[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/334723145988833281/436437511129137152/image_1.jpg);
background-size: 100% 190%;
background-position:0px 0px; ;]
[/div][br][/br]
Currency:[br][/br]
113G[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Weapon:[br][/br]
Arming Sword,
Knife
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Armor:[br][/br]
Duelist Outfit[br][/br]
[/div]

[br][/br]
Oliver shrugged when he heard the voice of the guild's leader.[br][/br]
Putting his knife into a spin in his hands, he suddenly sheaved it in one motion by bringing his arm down. [br][/br]
Oliver followed the group to the ferry, listening and observing as he went.[br][/br]
Suddenly the centaur in front of him stopped and hesitated in front of the ferry. Seemed like he was hesitiating about crossing.[br][/br]
Oliver snorted before rolling his eyes, before going around the centaur with a "'scuse me, friend" to the shores next to the ferry.[br][/br]
With a hop, Oliver gripped onto the side of the ferry, before bringing his legs up to the side of the ferry and made his way down the side of the ferry.[br][/br]
After climbing a good distance away from the entrance of the ferry, Oliver pulled himself over the side with a heave, landing with his feet on the floor, back to the boat's side, and arms crossed over his chest with a grin on his face.[br][/br]
Then the guild leader spoke again.[br][/br]
"Sure, thing boss, whatever you say." Oliver said, nodding in the direction of John, before glancing over to where Dura and Huj were standing.[br][/br]
"Guess ya stuck with me for today, cutie. You too, knife-ears." Oliver said, with another nod. "So, where do ya wanna call dibs? I admit, I'm more of a city boy then anything else, so I'd say we oughta trout about in town. But choices up to you lot, I'm versatile enough."[br][/br]​


[br][/br]
[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]



[/nobr]
 

Soma Schicksal

A Gamers Last Hope
[nobr]


[class=hidden]
display:none;
[/class]

[class=Button]
background-color: #35a22f;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding:5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=ButtonClick]
background-color: #0e610a;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding: 5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=Button state=hover]
background-color: #0e610a;
cursor:pointer;
color:#f8cc2d;
[/class]

[script class=Button on=click]

removeClass ButtonClick Button
addClass ButtonClick
set link (getText)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (hide Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (show Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (show Equip)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (hide Name)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name)

[/script]

[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]
[br][/br]




[div class="Button Name"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Huj Arkemis[/div][/div][/div]

[div class="Button Equip hidden"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Status[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

[class=Notes]
GEO UNDER THIS IT WHERE YOU PUT THE TAGS
[/class]

[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407317571080290306/423296659984744448/84ce053a00809982c0282270b9883510.jpg);
background-size: 100% 150%;
background-position:0px 0px;]
[/div][br][/br]

Interacting:[br][/br]
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Mentioned:[br][/br]
PaulHaynek PaulHaynek Meraki Meraki
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Located:[br][/br]
On the Ferry; Joking around

[/div]

[div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]


[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407317571080290306/423301754210484226/48f0d3448aac8dbd3f330937422be4f6.jpg);
background-size: 100% 150%;
background-position:0px 0px;]
[/div][br][/br]

Currency:[br][/br]
500G
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Weapons:[br][/br]
Hunting Rifle[br][/br]
Elven Kantana
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Armor:[br][/br]
Dark Leather Armor
[br][/br]
[/div]

[br][/br]

Huj nodded in agreement to the leader, although he was quite sad to see Illaira not in his group he was fine with this Oliver guy, he was quite funny. "Heh, yes I agree we should go to the city, goat beard." He chuckled to himself slightly understanding he was only poking fun. "It should be nice working with you." Huj gave a smile and held his hand out for a firm handshake towards Oliver. "Heh, Dura maybe now you will finally get a boyfriend." He referred to Oliver jokingly. "You always said you liked the goofy types right?" He grinned.




[br][/br]
[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]



[/nobr]
 

Meraki

One Thousand Club
[nobr]


[class=hidden]
display:none;
[/class]

[class=Button]
background-color: #35a22f;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding:5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=ButtonClick]
background-color: #0e610a;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding: 5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=Button state=hover]
background-color: #0e610a;
cursor:pointer;
color:#f8cc2d;
[/class]

[script class=Button on=click]
removeClass ButtonClick Button
addClass ButtonClick
set link (getText)
if (eq "${link}" "Illiara Derolis") (hide Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Illiara Derolis") (show Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Illiara Derolis") (show Eq)
if (eq "${link}" "Illiara Derolis") (hide DG)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show DG)
[/script]

[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]
[br][/br]

[div class="Button DG"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Illiara Derolis[/div][/div][/div]
[div class="Button Eq hidden"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Status[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"][div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/436515163835727873/436779096744394762/IMG_20180420_144259.jpg);
background-size: 150px 220px;background-position:0px -10px ]
[/div][br][/br]
Interacting:[br][/br]
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount | AgWordSmith AgWordSmith | Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Mentioned:[br][/br]
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount | AgWordSmith AgWordSmith | Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Located:[br][/br]
Ferry


[/div]

[div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]
[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/436515163835727873/436555836924362783/IMG_20180419_235542.jpg);
background-size: 100% 190%;
background-position:0px 0px; ;]
[/div][br][/br]
Currency:[br][/br]
150G[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Weapon:[br][/br]
Frenzy, Tremor
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Armor:[br][/br]
Leather Outfit

[/div]

Illiara nodded thoughtfully upon hearing John's words as she stepped onto the ferry, aquamarine eyes flitting towards the other two members of their group with a curious gaze hidden underneath her goggles. She was a bit downtrodden by the fact that she wasn't grouped with Dura, Huj and Oliver, all of whom she's actually spoken to, even if for just a few minutes. At the same time, however, she was eager to get to know her teammates; and the same could be said for any one of the members of the guild, even if it went against her upbringing to avoid mingling with outsiders. After all, how can you learn to trust someone when you know nothing about them?[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Walking towards the knight, the bard and the paladin, the loose cannon flashed them all a friendly smile. "I suppose we're all teammates now."
[br][/br]
[br][/br]

[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]



[/nobr]
 

AgWordSmith

A Freckled Encounter
Moderator
[nobr]


[class=hidden]
display:none;
[/class]

[class=Button]
background-color: #35a22f;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding:5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=ButtonClick]
background-color: #0e610a;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding: 5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=Button state=hover]
background-color: #0e610a;
cursor:pointer;
color:#f8cc2d;
[/class]

[script class=Button on=click]
removeClass ButtonClick Button
addClass ButtonClick
set link (getText)
if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (hide Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (show Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (show Eq)
if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (hide DG)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show DG)
[/script]

[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]
[br][/br]

[div class="Button DG"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Dura Galesh[/div][/div][/div]
[div class="Button Eq hidden"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Status[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/423596796368125962/1483800f0abddf56d094caa9e4feac0c.jpg);
background-size: 132% 182%;background-position:-24px -10px]
[/div][br][/br]
Interacting:[br][/br]
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Mentioned:[br][/br]
N/A
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Located:[br][/br]
“The Boat”; Conversing

[/div]

[div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]
[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/423889930914365450/image.jpg);
background-size: 80% 130%;
background-position:60% 50%;]
[/div][br][/br]
Currency:[br][/br]
157G[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Weapon:[br][/br]
Opal Kusarigama
The Bloody Knuckles
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Armor:[br][/br]
Leather Works[br][/br]
[/div]
[br][/br]

Dura rolled her eyes and playfully punched Huj in the shoulder though it would leave a bruise on the delicate, oblivious, half Elf. “The goofy ones never take relationships seriously.” She Said And smiled a bit sheepishly at Oliver. “The village would be the best place to start. The people there must have noticed any outsiders or maybe even have dead, bloodless Animals. She’s a vampire right? She’s gottta eat something.” The orc kept the subject on the task at hand. Not wanting to chance breaking character and blush at any comments either jokesters would make at her expense.





[br][/br]
[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]



[/nobr]
 

Elekta Kount

Da Warboss
[nobr]


[class=hidden]
display:none;
[/class]

[class=Button]
background-color: #35a22f;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding:5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=ButtonClick]
background-color: #0e610a;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding: 5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=Button state=hover]
background-color: #0e610a;
cursor:pointer;
color:#f8cc2d;
[/class]

[script class=Button on=click]
removeClass ButtonClick Button
addClass ButtonClick
set link (getText)
if (eq "${link}" "Oliver Waldmann") (hide Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Oliver Waldmann") (show Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Oliver Waldmann") (show Eq)
if (eq "${link}" "Oliver Waldmann") (hide DG)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show DG)
[/script]

[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]
[br][/br]

[div class="Button DG"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Oliver Waldmann[/div][/div][/div]
[div class="Button Eq hidden"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Status[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"][div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://imgfast.net/users/3612/14/95/76/avatars/29-21.jpg);
background-size: 150px 220px;background-position:0px -10px ]
[/div][br][/br]
Interacting:[br][/br]
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith @Soma Schicksa
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Mentioned:[br][/br]
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Located:[br][/br]
Location: Waiting on ferry

[/div]

[div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]
[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/334723145988833281/436437511129137152/image_1.jpg);
background-size: 100% 190%;
background-position:0px 0px; ;]
[/div][br][/br]
Currency:[br][/br]
113G[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Weapon:[br][/br]
Arming Sword,
Knife
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Armor:[br][/br]
Duelist Outfit[br][/br]
[/div]

[br][/br]
[br][/br]
"Ah, your just jealous that you can't grow facial hair like this....It's probably why you wear that mask, hehe." Oliver said grinning, before glancing at Dura "An' who says they can't do both? Sounds like someone had a bad experience."[br][/br]
Oliver said that last part in a bit of a sing song manner.[br][/br]
"*Chuckles* Well ya don't have to worry about me, cutie; I can be both goofy and serious, not to mention charming."[br][/br]
Oliver
flashed another one of his smiles at Dura, before he continued to chuckle.[br][/br]
"Alright, alright...Anyhow...so it's settled then? We searching through the main town, right?"[br][/br]

[br][/br]
[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]



[/nobr]
 

Soma Schicksal

A Gamers Last Hope
[nobr]


[class=hidden]
display:none;
[/class]

[class=Button]
background-color: #35a22f;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding:5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=ButtonClick]
background-color: #0e610a;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding: 5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=Button state=hover]
background-color: #0e610a;
cursor:pointer;
color:#f8cc2d;
[/class]

[script class=Button on=click]

removeClass ButtonClick Button
addClass ButtonClick
set link (getText)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (hide Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (show Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (show Equip)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (hide Name)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name)

[/script]

[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]
[br][/br]




[div class="Button Name"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Huj Arkemis[/div][/div][/div]

[div class="Button Equip hidden"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Status[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

[class=Notes]
GEO UNDER THIS IT WHERE YOU PUT THE TAGS
[/class]

[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407317571080290306/423296659984744448/84ce053a00809982c0282270b9883510.jpg);
background-size: 100% 150%;
background-position:0px 0px;]
[/div][br][/br]

Interacting:[br][/br]
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Mentioned:[br][/br]
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Located:[br][/br]
On the Ferry; Feeling embarrassed

[/div]

[div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]


[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407317571080290306/423301754210484226/48f0d3448aac8dbd3f330937422be4f6.jpg);
background-size: 100% 150%;
background-position:0px 0px;]
[/div][br][/br]

Currency:[br][/br]
500G
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Weapons:[br][/br]
Hunting Rifle[br][/br]
Elven Kantana
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Armor:[br][/br]
Dark Leather Armor
[br][/br]
[/div]

[br][/br]

Huj didn't wince at the playful punch, it wasn't so bad. "Heh ya the town it is, and I can grow facial hair...Dura just says I look cuter this way..." He rubs his neck. "So let us just say I kept her advice in mind..." He gave an embarrassed look, it now made it seem like he liked Dura in that way, he was so stupid to say something like that but he just wanted people to understand that he did listen and take things into consideration even if it doesn't seem like he's listening. He thought for a moment...there is no way they would ever think he would like her right? They are just friends...besides even if something did happen his cousin would be disappointed in the fact that Huj would bring his cousin Genji's worst racial enemy. They did kill his parents after all. "Anyway...umm maybe we should just hang out until we get there...get to know each other a bit more." He smiled. "So what's your story Oliver?" Huj asked somewhat interested in his new teammate.




[br][/br]
[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]



[/nobr]
 

Fenris

Howling Tempest
[nobr]

[class=Notes]
// Forward slashes are comments
and do no show up in the final design,
these are to help you find everything easily
and explain some code as well.
These comments must be with in a class or script tags
in order to be hidden, from what I know//
// Long URls are images
# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes
or color codes,
the only colors that are NAMED
and do not use hex codes
are White and Silver//
// This code does not show breaks unless is shows the [br][/br] code
When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter
it will not show that you did.
You'll have to use the [br][/br] tags
or you may copy and paste: [br][/br][br][/br]
after each time you want to show a paragraph break
you'll only need it one [br][/br]
if you only what to start at the next line//
[/class]

[class=hidden]

display:none;

//Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown//


[/class]

[class=Button]


background-color: #35a22f;


color: #f8cc2d;


text-align:center;


padding:5px;


width:100%;




//The Button with the OC's Name in it//


[/class]

[class name=ButtonClick]


background-color: #0e610a;


color: #f8cc2d;


text-align:center;


padding: 5px;


width:100%;


//What the button looks like when clicked


This is actually not necessary,


but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.//


[/class]

[class name=Button state=hover]


background-color: #0e610a;


cursor:pointer;


color:#f8cc2d;

//What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it//


[/class]


[script class=Button on=click]


//This script allows the button to do its button thing//



removeClass ButtonClick Button


addClass ButtonClick


set link (getText)


if (eq "${link}" "Cassiel Fyrune") (hide Tags)


if (eq "${link}" "Cassiel Fyrune") (show Stats)


if (eq "${link}" "Cassiel Fyrune") (show Equip)


if (eq "${link}" "Cassiel Fyrune") (hide Name)


//IMPORTANT


// When you put in your OC's name into the button


// you have to put it in the " " here in the code


// THE EXACT NAME


// just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work//


if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags)


if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats)


if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip)


if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name)


//you don't have to change this


//UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button


//THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO


//best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work//


[/script]

[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]


[br][/br]



[class=Notes]

//Bellow are the Buttons

the first line is the button where you will change your Name

the second line you don't have to change//

[/class]

[div class="Button Name"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Cassiel Fyrune[/div][/div][/div]


[div class="Button Equip hidden"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Status[/div][/div][/div]


[div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]



[class=Notes]


//The div box below is where you will change the image


this is the image people will see when the page first loads


typically the image of what your OC looks like//


//TIP


if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place


Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it//


[/class]


[div=margin:0px auto;


margin-top:10px;


border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;


border-radius: 50%;


width:150px;


height:150px;


overflow:hidden;


background:url(https://image.ibb.co/kK2HUH/Dark_Elf_Lineage_II_full_1314595.jpg );


background-size: 100% 100%;background-position:0px 0px;]


[/div][br][/br]

Interacting:[br][/br]
Swiftshots Swiftshots Panzer Panzer
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Mentioned: [br][/br]
PaulHaynek PaulHaynek
[br][/br]



[br][/br]


Located:[br][/br]
On the boat setting out for Shardlepuff.

[/div]


[div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]

[div=margin:0px auto;


margin-top:10px;


border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;


border-radius: 50%;


width:150px;


height:150px;

overflow:hidden;

background:url(https://image.ibb.co/kK2HUH/Dark_Elf_Lineage_II_full_1314595.jpg);

background-size: 100% 100%;

background-position:100% 100%;]

[/div][br][/br]

Currency:[br][/br]
182
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Weapon(s):[br][/br]
Hunting Bow and Dagger
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Armor:[br][/br]
Glade Wardens Armaments
[br][/br]
[/div]


Cassiel was careful to hide his spark of amusement while receiving the sheet of paper and instead sent a message of reassurance. Claire was certainly a representative of the old ways, her dignified silence standing in stark contrast to the lively conversations going on around them. It had him wonder about his own willingness to speak aloud, though it certainly seemed a simpler solution when addressing those unperceptive to the elven customs. For now his curiosity was sated and he felt comfortable knowing the apothecary nearby; allowing him to turn his attention back to the larger group as she made her way to the bowsprit. It seemed a rather agitated Centaur had claimed the center of attention with his own unique way of boarding the vessel.
[br][/br][br][/br]
Fionn's courageous leap had a flash of concern cross the elf's features as he tried to determine whether or not his comrades welfare would benefit from a well placed incantation. The planks groaned under the sudden impact but the young centaur had made it aboard without further incident and seemed rather pleased by the fact, though the shade of his skin still betrayed his previous feelings. Cass applauded the personal victory with a nod, displaying acknowledgment and relief in equal measure.
[br][/br][br][/br]
As fate would have it John would group them in the search for the lost girl only moments later, which gave the mage pause. The largest group would make for town which seemed sensible, even before considering the fact that neither Claire, Fionn nor he qualified as silver tongued investigators.
“We'll volunteer to take the left coast.” He proclaimed, looking to both of his team mates for confirmation. Between them Cassiel felt fairly confident in their ability to tackle this task, Fionn's size and speed would surely come in handy and only a fool would dismiss a skilled healer. Besides it was nice to have another of his kin nearby.


[br][/br]
[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]



[/nobr]
 

Panzer

Suffering
[nobr]





[class=Notes]

// Forward slashes are comments

and do no show up in the final design,

these are to help you find everything easily

and explain some code as well.

These comments must be with in a class or script tags

in order to be hidden, from what I know//



// Long URls are images

# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes

or color codes,

the only colors that are NAMED

and do not use hex codes

are White and Silver//



// This code does not show breaks unless is shows the [br][/br] code

When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter

it will not show that you did.

You'll have to use the [br][/br] tags

or you may copy and paste: [br][/br][br][/br]

after each time you want to show a paragraph break

you'll only need it one [br][/br]

if you only what to start at the next line//



[/class]

[class=hidden]

display:none;

//Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown//

[/class]



[class=Button]

background-color: #35a22f;

color: #f8cc2d;

text-align:center;

padding:5px;

width:100%;





//The Button with the OC's Name in it//

[/class]



[class name=ButtonClick]

background-color: #0e610a;

color: #f8cc2d;

text-align:center;

padding: 5px;

width:100%;



//What the button looks like when clicked

This is actually not necessary,

but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.//

[/class]



[class name=Button state=hover]

background-color: #0e610a;

cursor:pointer;

color:#f8cc2d;



//What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it//

[/class]



[script class=Button on=click]



//This script allows the button to do its button thing//



removeClass ButtonClick Button

addClass ButtonClick

set link (getText)

if (eq "${link}" "Fionn Achaius") (hide Tags)

if (eq "${link}" "Fionn Achaius") (show Stats)

if (eq "${link}" "Fionn Achaius") (show Equip)

if (eq "${link}" "Fionn Achaius") (hide Name)



//IMPORTANT

// When you put in your OC's name into the button

// you have to put it in the " " here in the code

// THE EXACT NAME

// just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work//



if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name)



//you don't have to change this

//UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button

//THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO

//best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work//



[/script]



[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]

[br][/br]







[class=Notes]

//Bellow are the Buttons

the first line is the button where you will change your Name

the second line you don't have to change//

[/class]



[div class="Button Name"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Fionn Achaius[/div][/div][/div]



[div class="Button Equip hidden"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Status[/div][/div][/div]



[div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]



[class=Notes]

//The div box below is where you will change the image

this is the image people will see when the page first loads

typically the image of what your OC looks like//



//TIP

if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place

Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it//

[/class]



[div=margin:0px auto;

margin-top:10px;

border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;

border-radius: 50%;

width:150px;

height:150px;

overflow:hidden;

background-size: 100% 100%;background-position:0px 0px;]

Something they like.PNG

[/div][br][/br]



Interacting:[br][/br]

Fenris Fenris

Open to interaction.

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

Mentioned:[br][/br]

@None in particular

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

Located:[br][/br]

Unknown; Knocking on the door.



[/div]



[div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]



[class=Notes]

//The div box below is where you will change the image

this is the image people will see when they click the button

typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like



//TIP

if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place

Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it//

[/class]



[div=margin:0px auto;

margin-top:10px;

border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;

border-radius: 50%;

width:150px;

height:150px;

overflow:hidden;

background-size: 100% 100%;

background-position:100% 100%;]

Smiling.PNG

[/div]

[class=Notes]

//use this for routing!//

// background-color:Alicewhite;

opacity:0.4;//

[/class]

Health:Normal.
[Class=Notes]// 100= Healthy/Buffed//

// 90= Normal//

//60= Slightly Hurt/Sick //

//40= Wounded//

//~10= Critical//

//0= Defeated//[/class]Energy: Normal
[Class=Notes]

// 100= Overly Energetic//

// 90= Normal//

//60= Winded//

//40= Weary//

//~10= Exhausted//

//0= Collapse//

[/class]

Moral:Eager.




[Class=Notes]

// 100= Confident//

// 90= Normal//

//60= Unsure//

//40= Wavering (Close to route!)//

//~10= Broken (Routed!)//

//0= Shattered (Routed!)//

[/class]

[/div]





The Centaur’s gaze swept through the features of the ferry- as in his search for his guildmate’s eyes, he found himself lost within the details and shapes that the ship drew. it was quite the spectacle for the Colt, as with each passing minute, he began to feel the wave of wonder flow over him, along with the gentle sea- breeze that washed over his skin. The rustle and bustle of the surrounding world seemed distant from his wonder-filled gaze, as his vision danced about the skies above. Eventually, his gaze was lost off into the seas ahead. At this moment, he began to wonder: throughout all of those days at sea, why was he never allowed above deck to view such a beautiful sight…
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
This moment of wondrous absence soon dissipated as soon as it had appeared, shattered by the sudden uproar of a declaration- echoing into his ears. “Huh?” The confused Centaur asked into the wind, his gaze jumping to and fro the boat to catch his bearings on the current situation- to no avail. Everything seemed the same, apart from a rather strange proclamation- which struck his curiosity as well as his concern. His vision swept through the scene, landing on the source of these words: The dark elf that he had conversed with earlier. In fact, he was the whole reason he jumped on this boat in the first place. Fionn had become so caught up in the moment, he had completely forgotten his original motive for this whole fiasco. he had been taken aback by the sight, but quickly , he regrouped his mind back into the situation: the whole “I don’t know what’s going on because I was sleeping” fiasco.
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Fionn caught the dark elf’s gaze, to which Fionn promptly responded with a puzzled glare and a tilted head, expressing his confusion. Taking his look as an invitation to approach, Fionn wasted no time in obliging. his hooves clicked lightly against the wooden deck of the ship, as Fionn carefully stepped his way to his friend, all the while, the creaks of the floorboards haunted him with every step. After what seemed like ages, he managed to make his way over to the Elf, and immediately announced his presence with small talk.
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
With his gaze once again caught by the shapes of the ship and the waves of the sea, He spoke up with his concerns
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
“So- where are we headin’?” He asked, trying and failing to hide his cluelessness.


[/nobr]
 

PaulHaynek

The Roleplayer Nobody Likes
Missing Persons: Hera Vondonia

~ AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Elekta Kount Elekta Kount ~
The boat had arrived at the docks of Shnardlepuff around midday. A perfect time to snoop around for any information about any suspicious vampiric activities.

Shnardlepuff was not a large city nor was it small. It was not rich nor was it poor either. Things in this port town was simple but that did not mean it was not busy. But Huj, Dura and Oliver were not there for sightseeing, they had a lost Vampire to find. Unfortunately, much of the townsfolk they inquired did not know of any lost Vampire children in the island. In fact, they did not know any Vampires in the Shnardlepuff at all. However, the trio were pointed to an old and abandoned cabin outside the port town and in the remote wilderness. They reasoned that if this young Vampire is indeed in Shnardlepuff but not in the town, she would be most certainly in that cabin.

And thus, Huj, Dura and Oliver began their trip to this remote cabin to the north of the island. The trip was short and the aforementioned cabin that rested on a small hill stuck out as the only sign of civilization in the island's grassy wilderness. Just as they found the cabin, however, they also found complications: Small, purple-skinned humanoids formed a small encampment near the cabin. They were Imps and there were about ten of them. But besides that, it occurred to the trio that there might be a reason why they were huddled outside the cabin instead of using it.

The Wolf Guild members stood in a position that offered them a choice. To their left is the cabin and it appeared that there was something in it that prevented the Imps from going inside it. Or perhaps they were preparing for something within. Whatever it was, the guild members can circle around and reach the cabin from the back without being noticed by the Imps. Although, any ruckus they cause inside is certainly going to perk the Imps' attention. Meanwhile, they can go the other way and approach the Imp encampment from behind. With a surprise attack, they can get the Imps out of the way so the cabin can be investigated without hurdle. Of course, the guild can always just approach the Imps and ask what they were doing there but they must be wary for the race's tendencies of mischief and misdirection.

What shall be the choice?

The boat had arrived at the docks of Shnardlepuff around midday. Along with the Wolf Guild's leader, Rina, Illaira and Clover would be searching the right coast of Shnardlepuff for the lost Vampire child.

The right coasts of Shnardlepuff was a balance between rocks and sand. Maneuvering through the stones was not difficult so the party could admire the beautiful views the beaches offered. "Search for any caves in the cliffs. If anyone's lost, it is likely that they will take shelter there." John advised the guild members. However, the party would not find any coastal caves in their search. However, what they did find was something peculiar.

In the beach lied a vessel, a ship anchored in the sandy shores. Its host were small, purple-skinned humanoids. "Imps." John muttered, enough for the rest of the guild to hear him. The party was behind some rocks, well hidden from the Imps' eyes as they went about their sailing vessel. "I don't know what they're here for but I doubt it's anything good." The guild leader continued. Taking a brief peek, he continued. "I see maybe seven of them but the ship is too large for them to be just seven. The others might be somewhere else in the island."

"So, how do you guys want to do this?" John then asked Rina, Illaira and Clover. "We can launch a surprise attack and drive them off or we can continued observing them, see what they're up to." He made his suggestions. "Although... some of them seem to be preparing to head out too. If they do, we can follow them and we can really find out what they're here for."

"Of course, if anyone here has any other ideas, I'm open to them." John added.

The boat had arrived at the docks of Shnardlepuff around midday. Fionn, Cassiel and Claire would be going for the left coast and so they went.

Shnardlepuff's left coasts were rocky and filled with cliffs. If there were any coastal caves, the party would be hard-pressed to find them. Luckily, the coasts seem to be devoid of them. However, as they explored the fringes of the island, they run into a strange person standing at the edge of a high cliff, gazing unto the horizons. "Hello there, Guild of the Wolf." He called out to the party. It appeared that he knew more than he appeared to be and his appearance would raise suspicion amongst the guild members. He then turned around to meet the trio properly.

He wore white robes similar to what priests of religion wore but his most notable feature was his uncanny resemblance to the Wolf Guild's leader, John Doe, although he had yellow eyes instead of blue and did appear older than John. "Cassiel, Fionn, Claire. You all have come a long way to join a guild." He remarked, reciting the names of the guild members as if he knew them personally. "But there's really nothing I can do about that, right?" He added before facing the seas again.

The suspicious man waited for a reply from the guild members. Though, what can they say to a man who knew them well but questions?
 

Meraki

One Thousand Club
[nobr]


[class=hidden]
display:none;
[/class]

[class=Button]
background-color: #35a22f;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding:5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=ButtonClick]
background-color: #0e610a;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding: 5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=Button state=hover]
background-color: #0e610a;
cursor:pointer;
color:#f8cc2d;
[/class]

[script class=Button on=click]
removeClass ButtonClick Button
addClass ButtonClick
set link (getText)
if (eq "${link}" "Illiara Derolis") (hide Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Illiara Derolis") (show Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Illiara Derolis") (show Eq)
if (eq "${link}" "Illiara Derolis") (hide DG)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show DG)
[/script]

[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]
[br][/br]

[div class="Button DG"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Illiara Derolis[/div][/div][/div]
[div class="Button Eq hidden"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Status[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"][div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/436515163835727873/436779096744394762/IMG_20180420_144259.jpg);
background-size: 150px 220px;background-position:0px -10px ]
[/div][br][/br]
Interacting:[br][/br]
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount | AgWordSmith AgWordSmith | Maine Coon Maine Coon
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Mentioned:[br][/br]
Imps | Hera
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Located:[br][/br]
Shardlepuff; Beach


[/div]

[div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]
[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/436515163835727873/436555836924362783/IMG_20180419_235542.jpg);
background-size: 100% 190%;
background-position:0px 0px; ;]
[/div][br][/br]
Currency:[br][/br]
150G[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Weapon:[br][/br]
Frenzy, Tremor
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Armor:[br][/br]
Leather Outfit

[/div]

"We should follow them." Illiara finally said after a brief moment of silence, biting her bottom lip as she sneaked a quick glance at the imps from behind the rocks. "If they lead us to the rest of their group, that group may subsequently lead us to Hera. I know that it's not much, and I could be completely wrong about this, but," Hands gloved in leather reached up and pulled off her orange-tinted goggles, and her aquamarine eyes turned to look at her companions. "It's the best lead we've got." A hesitant smile graced her lips.
[br][/br]
[br][/br]

[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]



[/nobr]
 
Last edited:

Soma Schicksal

A Gamers Last Hope
[nobr]


[class=hidden]
display:none;
[/class]

[class=Button]
background-color: #35a22f;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding:5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=ButtonClick]
background-color: #0e610a;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding: 5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=Button state=hover]
background-color: #0e610a;
cursor:pointer;
color:#f8cc2d;
[/class]

[script class=Button on=click]

removeClass ButtonClick Button
addClass ButtonClick
set link (getText)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (hide Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (show Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (show Equip)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (hide Name)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name)

[/script]

[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]
[br][/br]




[div class="Button Name"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Huj Arkemis[/div][/div][/div]

[div class="Button Equip hidden"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Status[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

[class=Notes]
GEO UNDER THIS IT WHERE YOU PUT THE TAGS
[/class]

[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407317571080290306/423296659984744448/84ce053a00809982c0282270b9883510.jpg);
background-size: 100% 150%;
background-position:0px 0px;]
[/div][br][/br]

Interacting:[br][/br]
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Mentioned:[br][/br]
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Located:[br][/br]
Near a broken down Cabin; Awaiting teammates answers

[/div]

[div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]


[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407317571080290306/423301754210484226/48f0d3448aac8dbd3f330937422be4f6.jpg);
background-size: 100% 150%;
background-position:0px 0px;]
[/div][br][/br]

Currency:[br][/br]
500G
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Weapons:[br][/br]
Hunting Rifle[br][/br]
Elven Kantana
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Armor:[br][/br]
Dark Leather Armor
[br][/br]
[/div]

[br][/br]

"Hmm what do you both think we should do? I would say we either get rid of these imps already and check out this cabin....or we can I guess try to ask them what they are up to. I don't think I trust them though so I feel that getting them out of the way would be easier." Huj would just rather get the imps out of the way and check out the cabin to finish this mission. Somehow though he felt the imps may have to do with that vampire...somehow. "I'll go with whatever you guys choose." Huj got his rifle ready and had it aimed at an imp as he awaited their answers.




[br][/br]
[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]



[/nobr]
 

AgWordSmith

A Freckled Encounter
Moderator
[nobr]


[class=hidden]
display:none;
[/class]

[class=Button]
background-color: #35a22f;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding:5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=ButtonClick]
background-color: #0e610a;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding: 5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=Button state=hover]
background-color: #0e610a;
cursor:pointer;
color:#f8cc2d;
[/class]

[script class=Button on=click]
removeClass ButtonClick Button
addClass ButtonClick
set link (getText)
if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (hide Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (show Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (show Eq)
if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (hide DG)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show DG)
[/script]

[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]
[br][/br]

[div class="Button DG"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Dura Galesh[/div][/div][/div]
[div class="Button Eq hidden"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Status[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/423596796368125962/1483800f0abddf56d094caa9e4feac0c.jpg);
background-size: 132% 182%;background-position:-24px -10px]
[/div][br][/br]
Interacting:[br][/br]
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal I Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Mentioned:[br][/br]
PaulHaynek PaulHaynek
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Located:[br][/br]
Abandoned Cabin I Thinking

[/div]

[div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]
[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/423889930914365450/image.jpg);
background-size: 80% 130%;
background-position:60% 50%;]
[/div][br][/br]
Currency:[br][/br]
157G[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Weapon:[br][/br]
Opal Kusarigama
The Bloody Knuckles
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Armor:[br][/br]
Leather Works[br][/br]
[/div]
[br][/br]


"Bad experience or not, it's always the same lie." she flips her bangs away from her field of view. The orc left it at that and took not of Huj's words. So he did value her opinion on that after all. A smiles cracked onto her lips and she nodded to his last sentence. "Yeah, lets hear your tale." Her gaze moved to Oliver and whether or not he was aloud the time to tell his tale it didn't seem that long until they reached the shore of Shnardlepuff. Not wasting any time the three of them set off to ask and cover as much ground in the town as they could. They all came back with the same directions to that cabin.
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
It was crawling with imps. All around that cabin we’re the hunched over grotesque things. She’s never seen one in person but her kind had them described as agents of the one to spread chaos. Except they were like parasites, she disliked them. Thy did sense something, something she felt only as a slight chill. Of those nips weren’t going inside, what’s ever in there will either be a lot of trouble or worse. “Don’t....kill them. They know something, they must feel it. If we can, we’ll talk to those....things. If not, we can kill them after.” What was in that cabin. She had to know. “Can’t we....get around?” She tilted her head. “Get a peak and what’s inside...?” She thought for a bit.







[br][/br]
[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]



[/nobr]
 
Last edited:

Damafaud

Kitty


Rina Winterfield
Shore
Currency: 100G
Interaction
: PaulHaynek PaulHaynek Meraki Meraki Maine Coon Maine Coon
Mention: -​

Rina bit her lips. This would be the first time she deliberately got involved in a fight. She had been in some fight, sure. But they were a clutter of bar fights with drunken patrons and ecstatical barmaids, who were just happy they drink beer like water. Fighting imps, on the other hand...

"I-I'm not too good with fighting on water. Let's just follow them," she said, trying to sound confident. In truth, she was shaking in her boots, clutching her violin tightly until her fingers turned white.
 

Soma Schicksal

A Gamers Last Hope
[nobr]


[class=hidden]
display:none;
[/class]

[class=Button]
background-color: #35a22f;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding:5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=ButtonClick]
background-color: #0e610a;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding: 5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=Button state=hover]
background-color: #0e610a;
cursor:pointer;
color:#f8cc2d;
[/class]

[script class=Button on=click]

removeClass ButtonClick Button
addClass ButtonClick
set link (getText)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (hide Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (show Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (show Equip)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (hide Name)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name)

[/script]

[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]
[br][/br]




[div class="Button Name"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Huj Arkemis[/div][/div][/div]

[div class="Button Equip hidden"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Status[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

[class=Notes]
GEO UNDER THIS IT WHERE YOU PUT THE TAGS
[/class]

[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407317571080290306/423296659984744448/84ce053a00809982c0282270b9883510.jpg);
background-size: 100% 150%;
background-position:0px 0px;]
[/div][br][/br]

Interacting:[br][/br]
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Mentioned:[br][/br]
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Located:[br][/br]
Location; Action

[/div]

[div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]


[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407317571080290306/423301754210484226/48f0d3448aac8dbd3f330937422be4f6.jpg);
background-size: 100% 150%;
background-position:0px 0px;]
[/div][br][/br]

Currency:[br][/br]
500G
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Weapons:[br][/br]
Hunting Rifle[br][/br]
Elven Kantana
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Armor:[br][/br]
Dark Leather Armor
[br][/br]
[/div]

[br][/br]

"Alright...lets ask them then because i'm trusting your judgment...I believe we can go around through that treeline and hopefully a back entrance will be there." He stopped aiming at the imps and crouched around the treeline with her getting behind the said cabin. "Alright I'll go look and you watch my back." He said as he trustingly crouched to the back of the cabin getting closer and closer. He was somewhat nervous for what awaited him.




[br][/br]
[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]



[/nobr]
 

PaulHaynek

The Roleplayer Nobody Likes
Missing Persons: Hera Vondonia

~ AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal ~
The trio have decided to go around and enter the cabin through the back and find out what exactly had the Imps cautious and wary. The sun had begun to set too and night would be upon the island soon.

Oliver had volunteered to search for John to let him know of their discovery, leaving Huj and Dura to investigate the cabin themselves. Huj took point and the Elf and the Orc successfully snuck around the cabin and finding themselves behind it. There were two windows in the cabin's backside, allowing anyone to peer into and out of the wooden structure. Taking a peek, Huj would find a young little girl of white hair with her back towards the back windows. She wore clothes befitting people of high status. Could this be Hera Vondonia? The Vampire girl the Wolf Guild is looking for? She stared intently out the window on the cabin's front, likely watching the Imps. The Imps, much like the Wolf Guild, were probably there for her.

However, also on the room with her were a couple of human bodies. Their blood was messily smeared across the floor and some parts of the wall. Were they dispatched by the girl? It seemed that way so that meant that this girl was more dangerous than she looked. Huj and Dura must be careful with their next moves.


"Alright, let's follow them." John nodded at his subordinates' suggestions. The sun had begun to set too and night would be upon the island soon.

Once a group of four Imps departed, the party immediately followed. Silently of course. Quite the feat considering John was wearing armor that better fit a louder activity. There were a few close calls but eventually the Imp group rendezvoused with a much larger Imp group. The small creatures have created some sort of encampment with a small log wooden cabin in the distance. "Why aren't they using the cabin instead?" John asked no one. It was then the realization hit that these Imps were camped here for their target likely resided in the aforementioned cabin. "I see. What's in that cabin that the Imps want?" John asked no one again.

The party was too far away from the Imp encampment to hear them talk about their schemes and their objectives. Behind a small hill and well hidden from Impish eyes, John turned to the guild members for suggestions again. "There's something in that cabin that the Imps look like they want. I wonder if the others have found it too." John began. "Anyway. Whatever it is, we probably need to find out. We can try to sneak around the Imp encampment to get to the cabin but I'm not sure if that will work. We can also try to talk to them but Imps are... not easy to talk with if you get what I'm saying." John gave suggestions for their next action.

"Hey Illiara, you can fly right?" John called out the Harpy. "If you can, you can fly above the Imps' sight and land on the cabin. You can then investigate the place and then return to us. Just don't enter through the front door though. The Imps might see you then." The guild leader said to Illiara. "Me and Rina can stay here and help out if things go south."
 

Soma Schicksal

A Gamers Last Hope
[nobr]


[class=hidden]
display:none;
[/class]

[class=Button]
background-color: #35a22f;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding:5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=ButtonClick]
background-color: #0e610a;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding: 5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=Button state=hover]
background-color: #0e610a;
cursor:pointer;
color:#f8cc2d;
[/class]

[script class=Button on=click]

removeClass ButtonClick Button
addClass ButtonClick
set link (getText)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (hide Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (show Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (show Equip)
if (eq "${link}" "Huj Arkemis") (hide Name)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name)

[/script]

[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]
[br][/br]




[div class="Button Name"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Huj Arkemis[/div][/div][/div]

[div class="Button Equip hidden"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Status[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

[class=Notes]
GEO UNDER THIS IT WHERE YOU PUT THE TAGS
[/class]

[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407317571080290306/423296659984744448/84ce053a00809982c0282270b9883510.jpg);
background-size: 100% 150%;
background-position:0px 0px;]
[/div][br][/br]

Interacting:[br][/br]
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Mentioned:[br][/br]
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Located:[br][/br]
Location; Action

[/div]

[div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]


[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407317571080290306/423301754210484226/48f0d3448aac8dbd3f330937422be4f6.jpg);
background-size: 100% 150%;
background-position:0px 0px;]
[/div][br][/br]

Currency:[br][/br]
500G
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Weapons:[br][/br]
Hunting Rifle[br][/br]
Elven Kantana
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Armor:[br][/br]
Dark Leather Armor
[br][/br]
[/div]

[br][/br]

Huj made his way back to Dura. "Umm...so good news and bad news...good news is I'm pretty sure I found the Vampire girl in there. Bad news is that those Imps seem to be here for her, she hasn't noticed us yet but there are two human bodies and blood everywhere soooo...how do you wanna handle this?" He asked her. "Because I'm sure she will attempt to attack us if we go inside but it seems that we would have her caught off guard so we may be able to get her before she can try and attack. Orrrr another plan that I don't recommend is that one of us kills the imps in the front and the other comes through the back and grabs the girl while she is distracted by the fighting out front." He suggested but wasn't too fond of that idea and Dura could easily tell he rather just go though the back right now and try to sneak her out away from those imps.




[br][/br]
[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]



[/nobr]
 

Meraki

One Thousand Club
[nobr]


[class=hidden]
display:none;
[/class]

[class=Button]
background-color: #35a22f;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding:5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=ButtonClick]
background-color: #0e610a;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding: 5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=Button state=hover]
background-color: #0e610a;
cursor:pointer;
color:#f8cc2d;
[/class]

[script class=Button on=click]
removeClass ButtonClick Button
addClass ButtonClick
set link (getText)
if (eq "${link}" "Illiara Derolis") (hide Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Illiara Derolis") (show Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Illiara Derolis") (show Eq)
if (eq "${link}" "Illiara Derolis") (hide DG)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show DG)
[/script]

[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]
[br][/br]

[div class="Button DG"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Illiara Derolis[/div][/div][/div]
[div class="Button Eq hidden"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Status[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"][div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/436515163835727873/436779096744394762/IMG_20180420_144259.jpg);
background-size: 150px 220px;background-position:0px -10px ]
[/div][br][/br]
Interacting:[br][/br]
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount | AgWordSmith AgWordSmith | Maine Coon Maine Coon
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Mentioned:[br][/br]
Imps | Hera
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Located:[br][/br]
Shardlepuff; Cabin


[/div]

[div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]
[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/436515163835727873/436555836924362783/IMG_20180419_235542.jpg);
background-size: 100% 190%;
background-position:0px 0px; ;]
[/div][br][/br]
Currency:[br][/br]
150G[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Weapon:[br][/br]
Frenzy, Tremor
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Armor:[br][/br]
Leather Outfit

[/div]

"Of course, John." Illiara gave him a firm nod, lips pulling back into a smile. Pulling her goggles over her eyes once more, the harpy spread her wings and took to the sky, ascending up and out of view in a flurry of tri-colored feathers.[br][/br]
[br][/br]
The gunslinger hovered high above the cabin for a few seconds, flapping her wings to keep herself aloft in the air, before suddenly taking a dive. The cold wind rushed against her face as she accelerated faster and faster. Just as she was about to crash through the roof, she lifted her wings and flung her sharp talons forward, landing onto the wood without a single sound.[br][/br]
[br][/br]
The harpy removed her goggles, running a gloved hand through her now thoroughly tangled blond hair. Walking towards the edge of the roof, she peered over the side. Unfortunately, there was no back door for her to sneak into, though there were two windows built into the walls. More likely than not, if she were to glimpse into the clear glass, she would find a certain vampire child hiding away inside of it.
[br][/br]
[br][/br]

[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]



[/nobr]
 

AgWordSmith

A Freckled Encounter
Moderator
[nobr]


[class=hidden]
display:none;
[/class]

[class=Button]
background-color: #35a22f;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding:5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=ButtonClick]
background-color: #0e610a;
color: #f8cc2d;
text-align:center;
padding: 5px;
width:100%;
[/class]

[class name=Button state=hover]
background-color: #0e610a;
cursor:pointer;
color:#f8cc2d;
[/class]

[script class=Button on=click]
removeClass ButtonClick Button
addClass ButtonClick
set link (getText)
if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (hide Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (show Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (show Eq)
if (eq "${link}" "Dura Galesh") (hide DG)

if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq)
if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show DG)
[/script]

[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]
[br][/br]

[div class="Button DG"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Dura Galesh[/div][/div][/div]
[div class="Button Eq hidden"][div=border:1px SOLID #f8cc2d;padding:3px;][div=margin-bottom:-4px;]Status[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/423596796368125962/1483800f0abddf56d094caa9e4feac0c.jpg);
background-size: 132% 182%;background-position:-24px -10px]
[/div][br][/br]
Interacting:[br][/br]
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Mentioned:[br][/br]
PaulHaynek PaulHaynek
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Located:[br][/br]
Outside the Cabin I Making a plan that will hopefully work

[/div]

[div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]
[div=margin:0px auto;
margin-top:10px;
border: 2px SOLID #35a22f;
border-radius: 50%;
width:1. 50px;
height:150px;
overflow:hidden;
background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/423889930914365450/image.jpg);
background-size: 80% 130%;
background-position:60% 50%;]
[/div][br][/br]
Currency:[br][/br]
157G[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Weapon:[br][/br]
Opal Kusarigama
The Bloody Knuckles
[br][/br]
[br][/br]
Armor:[br][/br]
Leather Works[br][/br]
[/div]
[br][/br]

she nodded. "Ok... Let's avoid those things as much as possible and grab the girl. We will have to be careful and talk to her softly to get her to come with us. If we nab her she will scream unless...." She smiled. "I can make a gas to knock her out. I need a few materials to make it with quick alchemy. It's not as good as the old fashioned way but it'll do the job." She looked around. "I just need carbon and nitrogen. Here help me gather some plants to use." She drew a transmutation circle on the ground. This method of alchemy was a little sloppy and if done wrong will back fire in the worse way. It could cost her an arm and a leg if it was used for healing. This method was for quick transmuting for emergencies. Anything healing would have to be more carefully done. Even a minute of prep would turn out better than using this. "After I transmute it you use some wind magic to blow the gas inside. extra points if you can get it straight ti her nostrils."







[br][/br]
[div=border-bottom: solid 2px #35a22f;][/div]



[/nobr]
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top