• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Guild Wars OOC

There is a master post of all the Q & A in the Lore page
Q & A Master Post

I'll update it with more questions as they come and keep putting them up in the OOC for ease of access, but now you can look back at older stuff and see what's been answered already!
There are also some things in the Q & A that may become their own slices of developed lore

Voting so far:
Raven
Night at Museum 4
Missing Persons: Hera Vondonia 1

Abendrot Abendrot Vampunk Vampunk Still in this? If you are, Vote here and post something in the Rp please
If you are dropping the rp, please say so
If something IRL is going on please say so (in OOC/PM/Discord is fine)
If you don't respond to this or the rps at all (within a reasonable amount of time), you'll be kicked and you're character slots will be opened.
If you come back after that and still want in, please PM me and we can try to work something out

Wolf
Bounty: The Hobo Thief 1
A Wild Good Chase 1
Herbal Medicine 1

Need votes from: Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Panzer Panzer Ineptitude Ineptitude

Ok the votes are in
You are America's Next Top Model

Wolf Guild has chosen
Missing Persons: Hera Vondonia!
The wolves go Vampire hunting, but will she be found?

Raven Guild has chosen
Night at the Museum !
a boring guard job or a night to remember?

Please inform Me or Paul if there's anything in the IC you wish to have time to wrap up before anytime skips or interruptions

June Verles June Verles AI10100 AI10100 Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Damafaud Damafaud Panzer Panzer Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal PaulHaynek PaulHaynek Maine Coon Maine Coon Ineptitude Ineptitude Fenris Fenris SadSnake SadSnake
Abendrot Abendrot Vampunk Vampunk

There is a master post of all the Q & A in the Lore page
Q & A Master Post

I'll update it with more questions as they come and keep putting them up in the OOC for ease of access, but now you can look back at older stuff and see what's been answered already!
There are also some things in the Q & A that may become their own slices of developed lore

Voting so far:
Raven
Night at Museum 4

Abendrot Abendrot Vampunk Vampunk Still in this? If you are, Vote here and post something in the Rp please
If you are dropping the rp, please say so
If something IRL is going on please say so (in OOC/PM/Discord is fine)
If you don't respond to this or the rps at all (within a reasonable amount of time), you'll be kicked and you're character slots will be opened.
If you come back after that and still want in, please PM me and we can try to work something out

Wolf
Bounty: The Hobo Thief 1
A Wild Good Chase 1
Herbal Medicine 1

Need votes from: Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Panzer Panzer Ineptitude Ineptitude
Sorry for the late reply, but I think i might have to withdraw for the time being, but if I do decide to come back, I'll let y'all know.

Hey Wolves! I'm a bit busy over the next couple of days so just continue talking and mingling and whatnot until then. Also, you guys can talk about our current quest in-character. Just assume John has already announced the quest we're taking.

P.S. Also, some texts for some players are completely white which means they blend in with the background making them unreadable. Is that a problem only I have?

Do you guys think we should try to move this to a hosted project or think everything is set up pretty well so far?

Moving to a HP would just make things easier to find, allow for more growth (if any) and move all the threads into one easily accessible/organize-able area. (So our current threads would be the same just moved to different locations on the site)

Not moving to an hp is completely fine with me, I just want to know what you guys would prefer or think would be better?

June Verles June Verles AI10100 AI10100 Damafaud Damafaud Panzer Panzer Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal PaulHaynek PaulHaynek Maine Coon Maine Coon Ineptitude Ineptitude Fenris Fenris SadSnake SadSnake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back