• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Guild Wars OOC

I somehow missed the posting of both the CS and the OOC. I'll get cracking on the CS after one of my exams, which is tomorrow. But I'll see what if I can push it earlier.

EDIT:

Never mind. Found the time to do it.

Last edited:
A couple questions from discord:
When Shifters well shift from one form to another, do they lose the armor / weaponry they have. Like, do they have to leave it behind? Or does the magic cover those as well so that when a human shifts back to their human form, they still have it?

Answer:
I have always imagined that anything on the Shifter's person would be covered and still be there when they shift back. BUT! could be left behind if the shifter choses to do so or like say someone turns into like a werewolf and is unable to control shifting at all they would have to leave their stuff behind because they don't have enough control of these new abilities. I would say younger shifters as well wouldn't be able to keep their belonging on them until they get into their teen years.

Question 2:
I also suppose that transformations take time but as they grow older, it gets faster?

Answer:
Yes, yes it does.

Also Shifters don't have to be Human <--> Animal.
It can be any species <--> animal and they would still have about the same level magic give or take.

ATTENTION!!!
If you are only going to have a single picture for your CS
You need to add this:

if (eq "${link}" "Appearance") (hide Armor)
if (eq "${link}" "Appearance") (hide Weapon)
if (eq "${link}" "Appearance") (hide Weapon2)

in this part of the code here
Code:
[script class=Button on=click]

//This links all the images to their corresponding buttons//
//If you change the name of a Button it will have to be changed here as well//
//but only the name within the " "//
//That's to make it easier on you when you change the names so the script will work//
// with out you having to meticulous go through each line and change things around//

removeClass ButtonClick Button
    addClass ButtonClick
set link (getText)

if (eq "${link}" "Appearance") (show Default)
                [PASTE HERE]

//If you only have 1 picture you would like to use//
// Change (show B2) to (show Default)//
//Delete the entire line above that one//
//you do not have to remove anything else!//
//So ignore anything that says Option//
//just don't mess with those ones//
and to change everything with "Appearances" to say just "Appearance" please.

The Copy/paste code in the CS thread have been updated with the instructions as well

Loke Fullbuster Loke Fullbuster June Verles June Verles Panzer Panzer Abendrot Abendrot SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Kumii Kumii AI10100 AI10100 mikolayev mikolayev Vampunk Vampunk Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal PaulHaynek PaulHaynek arryn arryn

ATTENTION!!!
If you are only going to have a single picture for your CS
You need to add this:

if (eq "${link}" "Appearance") (hide Armor)
if (eq "${link}" "Appearance") (hide Weapon)
if (eq "${link}" "Appearance") (hide Weapon2)

in this part of the code here
Code:
[script class=Button on=click]

//This links all the images to their corresponding buttons//
//If you change the name of a Button it will have to be changed here as well//
//but only the name within the " "//
//That's to make it easier on you when you change the names so the script will work//
// with out you having to meticulous go through each line and change things around//

removeClass ButtonClick Button
    addClass ButtonClick
set link (getText)

if (eq "${link}" "Appearance") (show Default)
                [PASTE HERE]

//If you only have 1 picture you would like to use//
// Change (show B2) to (show Default)//
//Delete the entire line above that one//
//you do not have to remove anything else!//
//So ignore anything that says Option//
//just don't mess with those ones//
and to change everything with "Appearances" to say just "Appearance" please.

The Copy/paste code in the CS thread have been updated with the instructions as well

Loke Fullbuster Loke Fullbuster June Verles June Verles Panzer Panzer Abendrot Abendrot SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Kumii Kumii AI10100 AI10100 mikolayev mikolayev Vampunk Vampunk Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal PaulHaynek PaulHaynek arryn arryn
will keep that in mind

-------A little update-----
I'm doing revisions on the backstory. Currently, I'm taking away the siblings, giving the Girl (Which will be known as Sally) more character, and incorporating them into a small band of friends, which would have been a small "guild" of peeps who had goals of adventure. I'm taking away the death of Sally, and instead using a more subtle happening... and adding more implied backstory for the Father and the Mother, making them a couple who underwent an adventure on their own, which resulted in this weird thingy with his eye.

After (Something Idk) They find themselves propelled into a life-and-death situation, racing against the clock to catch something or end something. Their journey somewhat results in a growing romance between the two parents, and the eventual relationship between the two, which -yadda yadda drama stuff- and then they settle down in a small town to raise a child.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith So, just a few questions before I start fleshing out my character: What kind of guns are available with the current technology in this world? Is it limited to handguns (pistols and revolvers) or have long guns (rifles, shotguns, etc.) been created already? How would they look like? Steampunk? If not, what?

If its flint lock its allowed from handguns to rifles.Think 17th century firearms, and I guess they would look a bit steam punk, plus you could just have your character customize the gun to look however you want it too as long as it doesn't look so modern.
Ineptitude Ineptitude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back