• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Guild Wars OOC

I updated my armory
Approved, love the gloves

also BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee If you could just put a little more descriptions (doesn't have to be a lot) on the weapon's like the other you'd be good to go. I like the simplistic descriptions but it is important to note more of what the weapons can and cannot do. You don't have to add to basic apparel though since normal clothes aren't armor and won't effect anything combat wise.

Uasal Uasal

Don't worry. I'll be posting soon and start your quest.

------

BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Hey. I'm the one GMing the Wolf Guild portion of Kolan.

But before all of that, I just want to ask: Do you really want to join the Wolf Guild or did you prefer the Raven Guild but was sent here instead? 'Cause my last post was just me screwing around and nothing actually serious.

Also Questions from discord!
Will not be in the lore tab till the Q&A master post is updated! apologies!

oh here's a question, is the official document we're submitting what the guild leader knows about the person- like should this be considered and official IC record?
Well the details part no, and the views no. Just the basics,

What counts as an Upgrade

So does upgrading and adding enchantments on a piece of equipment each takes up one upgrade? Or if I add an enchantment is that considered as the level up. Even if the only thing added was the enchantment?
Yeah if you add an enchantment that’s the level up. So pick a good one. I may revise this but right now that’s how it’ll be.

Languages

Do the elementals have their own language?
Actually I guess the important question is i don't know what the languages are

• Yes each Elemental territory has its own local language along with a common one used for trade and official business. Elementals can speak through there element, much like how elves can speak through the trees, a fire elemetal could project there message through heat or flame, Water elementals could speak ot other through water or project it, get creative!
  • The Elves share a language but each type have their own dialect.

• Elves also speak more telepathically as well but in their own language of course
    Orcs and Trolls share a language
  • Dwarves all have a common language.

• There is a common tongue in Kolan and is considered "the ambassador's language" since it's used by other country's a lot to have a common language for international stuff (Like Latin).

• The Fae have a language that's harsh sounding like German but would be a mix of german and Nordic tongue.

• The Dragons and Dreac have a same language but the dragons refer to the Dreac's language something similar to a hillbilly language (though whether it is or isn't ill leave up in the air)

• The Humans and the Damned speak the common tongue of Kolan but there are difference dialects and some species on the Damned have their own languages from before they were pushed to the marshlands.

• Then Hybridios has so many languages among all its people but do share the common tongue of Kolan as well
  • Imps are a hive mind, to each other its more like telepathy (kinda) but out loud they speak dwarvish and the common tongue

Did I miss any body?

An Answer from question about languages from a while ago to add to the new information:
Some (Un)Dead speak this whispering language that only other dead (or those who have died) can hear and others this sort of Dramatic, deep sounding language.
Honestly I didn't want to get to deep into languages. So think of like a Victorian poet speaking but no one else understands but those who speak the language
I hope that made sense

Uasal Uasal

Don't worry. I'll be posting soon and start your quest.

------

BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Hey. I'm the one GMing the Wolf Guild portion of Kolan.

But before all of that, I just want to ask: Do you really want to join the Wolf Guild or did you prefer the Raven Guild but was sent here instead? 'Cause my last post was just me screwing around and nothing actually serious.

I could only join the Wolf Guild. There was some conspiring on the Discord of ideas between me and some other guild members on how I'd join the guild since you were MIA. Rhi'on is hungry after a long journey of hiding on a ship, and is looking for food to steal. He thought the Guild House was some form of a tavern. The idea was that he would bump in to a guild member, realize he can't take anything useful from there, and then decides to go around stealing food in the area. A quest would pop up with a description similar to the appearance of Rhi'on. He would get caught, and would either be locked up or forced to do "community service," through questing.

But, if there's some other way you want me to join in, by all means. PaulHaynek PaulHaynek

Last edited:
PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED! I now have the powers that an hp owner should, that means I can move posts, delete and edit them as well as threads! If you have a bbc mess up, I can go into your post and fix it for you !

For now Damafaud Damafaud I fixed some of Rina's posts, your response were under your armor stats and I moved them to a new column where everyone can see it with out clicking the stats button.

I also separated the armories. Raven and Wolf have separate Armory threads now!
In the Future I will have the automatic notifications on for edits and posts moves. Since this is new to me I didn't want to auto notify anyone during the thread separation Incase I messed something up xd

PaulHaynek PaulHaynek Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Damafaud Damafaud Ineptitude Ineptitude June Verles June Verles Maine Coon Maine Coon AI10100 AI10100 Fenris Fenris Uasal Uasal Tsutarji Tsutarji shadowz1995 shadowz1995 slim slim Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Botbook Botbook

PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED! I now have the powers that an hp owner should, that means I can move posts, delete and edit them as well as threads! If you have a bbc mess up, I can go into your post and fix it for you !

For now Damafaud Damafaud I fixed some of Rina's posts, your response were under your armor stats and I moved them to a new column where everyone can see it with out clicking the stats button.

I also separated the armories. Raven and Wolf have separate Armory threads now!
In the Future I will have the automatic notifications on for edits and posts moves. Since this is new to me I didn't want to auto notify anyone during the thread separation Incase I messed something up xd

PaulHaynek PaulHaynek Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Damafaud Damafaud Ineptitude Ineptitude June Verles June Verles Maine Coon Maine Coon AI10100 AI10100 Fenris Fenris Uasal Uasal Tsutarji Tsutarji shadowz1995 shadowz1995 slim slim Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Botbook Botbook
Alright. Good to hear.

I was going through the armory threads, making the starting post look nicer and I want to make a note that For me, its easy to see who's upgraded their armor by the level they are.

June Verles June Verles Alexia's new gloves are Level 2 not 1. Upgrade not samegrade XD sorry I didn't catch that before

Tsutarji Tsutarji NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer Just add current level to your armories so when you get upgrades later it'll be easy to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back