• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Guild Wars OOC

Nah, They just came back. The people that recently joined are fresh off the bus tho. So quest for them.

OK so quest participants so far

A Kraken the Ship
Damafaud Damafaud
shadowz1995 shadowz1995
AI10100 AI10100
June Verles June Verles
NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer
slim slim (wasn't sure if you wanted to be in this one or not, please say so either way!)

A Fair Trade
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle
Not starting quests right away, (unless everyone on the kraken quests wants to go immediately? All on favor of that say so or have fun with an in rp break day ) but I would like to make sure everyone has picked a quest to go on already. What one would you like skittle? You can go one of your choice with calla, or go solo or join the kraken one.

OK so quest participants so far

A Kraken the Ship
Damafaud Damafaud
shadowz1995 shadowz1995
AI10100 AI10100
June Verles June Verles
NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer
slim slim (wasn't sure if you wanted to be in this one or not, please say so either way!)

A Fair Trade
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle
Not starting quests right away, (unless everyone on the kraken quests wants to go immediately? All on favor of that say so or have fun with an in rp break day ) but I would like to make sure everyone has picked a quest to go on already. What one would you like skittle? You can go one of your choice with calla, or go solo or join the kraken one.

I think it would be more in Arleth's character to request one with Calla in all honesty. Lol

I'm going to post again tomorrow. Just trying to give other people that haven't posted in like a week or more a chance to post before I go again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back