• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Guild Wars OOC

You look like Dick Grayson in the 90s, close enough
dick-grayson-long-hair.jpg

If I had that jawline..... booooooi the chicks I would pull hahahahahaha

Raven Guild!
We have times skippe to later in the day! I would say sunset is still a few hours away.

Damafaud Damafaud June Verles June Verles AI10100 AI10100 NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer shadowz1995 shadowz1995 slim slim
Feel feee to Post about what you did all day or just go straight ahead and pick up on your way to Ra’Kel!!

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Tsutarji Tsutarji
You two can just keep on having your day out or what ever you like. Just tell me when you’d like to start your quest up!

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle
Feel free to approach Calla !
Alright. Ill get on it

BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee PaulHaynek PaulHaynek AgWordSmith AgWordSmith I'm very sorry that my post was late! :P. I know I said it would be up like, 2 weeks or so ago but internet cut off and I haven't been able to post.
It's actually been back since this weekend but exams are coming up and I had to focus on that first. But since due to weather conditions exams here are cancelled than I thought it would be a good opportunity to finally post, but I had to start over though. Sorry y'all!

BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee PaulHaynek PaulHaynek AgWordSmith AgWordSmith I'm very sorry that my post was late! :P. I know I said it would be up like, 2 weeks or so ago but internet cut off and I haven't been able to post.
It's actually been back since this weekend but exams are coming up and I had to focus on that first. But since due to weather conditions exams here are cancelled than I thought it would be a good opportunity to finally post, but I had to start over though. Sorry y'all!
no worries

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith sorry i am late with getting a response in. Just got a cat yesterday and she's a handful. Lol I was planning on posting and got into cleaning and now I am just burnt out. @_@ I'll have a post up by next week.

It's ok! don't sweat it! things happen.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith sorry i am late with getting a response in. Just got a cat yesterday and she's a handful. Lol I was planning on posting and got into cleaning and now I am just burnt out. @_@ I'll have a post up by next week.
All right!

I'll be posting sometime this weekend though for the rest of you!

Sooo.... Just a heads-up for anyone who doesn't know due to not being in Discord. I made the stupid mistake of thinking that I already posted a response in the IC when I actually ended up posting in the Private Workshop. So... yeah... I uhhh... didn't really find out until this morning sooo... I don't really know what to do now though. :P I thought I already posted September 12th but yeah...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180919-060103.png
    Screenshot_20180919-060103.png
    444.8 KB · Views: 3
Sooo.... Just a heads-up for anyone who doesn't know due to not being in Discord. I made the stupid mistake of thinking that I already posted a response in the IC when I actually ended up posting in the Private Workshop. So... yeah... I uhhh... didn't really find out until this morning sooo... I don't really know what to do now though. :P I thought I already posted September 12th but yeah...

Ok So an idea I have for you is to just post what you have there already but at the end just add his reaction to Ri'hon's Exit, and you can speak to Ragnar more or something? If you stay at wolf guild hall I'll let Paul keep Clover busy. If you venture away from the hall I can whip up some minor characters here and there for you ?

Sound Good? PaulHaynek PaulHaynek Maine Coon Maine Coon

shadowz1995 shadowz1995
feeling Anahita v. Henry is gonna happen before the trip is over XD

Damafaud Damafaud Fenris Fenris
ok how do you guys want to approach this wolf? I vote wait but I see Dama you want to attack it while we have the chance.

Fenris you wanna be our tie breaker? cx

Last edited:
Ok So an idea I have for you is to just post what you have there already but at the end just add his reaction to Ri'hon's Exit, and you can speak to Ragnar more or something? If you stay at wolf guild hall I'll let Paul keep Clover busy. If you venture away from the hall I can whip up some minor characters here and there for you ?

Sound Good? PaulHaynek PaulHaynek Maine Coon Maine Coon

Yeah, that seems fine with me. I'll just post what I have now and maybe tweak the end a bit. Then it's back to waiting for the others to finish their questing or I can have Clover do a quest by himself. Probably just a low-rank one. Welp, I'll get there when I get there.

Yeah, that seems fine with me. I'll just post what I have now and maybe tweak the end a bit. Then it's back to waiting for the others to finish their questing or I can have Clover do a quest by himself. Probably just a low-rank one. Welp, I'll get there when I get there.

My guy doesnt sleep so I could quest with you when he returns from the kraken voyage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back