• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
sᴋʏᴇ
_________
As she was thinking about who she and Heather would room with, Heather then gave her three people to suggest inviting to room with them. "Not a bad idea, Heather." She got up to go ask the three she mentioned, but there was a problem:

Who exactly did she mean by that?

Best friend had to refer to Yung Cuz, they seemed to want to be friends already but he didn't really could as one of the three since he was so small. He was more of a friend staying over forever, which sounded weird but let's go with it. Either way, he was too small and they'd need another person.

The one she mentioned about the thighs being able to devour the unworthy had to have been that one woman she was so obsessed with. Maybe she'd like to room with us, but she didn't like her a bit for suggesting to leave her during the raid. Still, it was a good suggestion that Heather made.

The last one... by talking rat, did she mean Rocket or one of the other talking creatures? She hoped that Heather meant Rocket and Skye desperately hoped that this was the case and that Rocket would agree to this. Skye walked out of the room and looked at Yung Cuz, Rocket, and Venus. "
Hey, so we need people to come room with us and Heather suggested you three. You guys want to share a room with us?"

Space Buddha Space Buddha , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji breathed a sigh of relief when both Moze and FL4K mentioned the new Crimson Raiders were going to be getting proper accommodations as far as living spaces. "Ah, good. Please lead the way, then." He picked up the Monokuma head (a bit more chipper now that he knew he finally had a place to offload the damned thing) and followed FL4K over to the living quarters.

He puckered his lips (think this --> 😗) in slight joy upon glancing inside one of these rooms, the same one that Elizabeth had taken a quick peek inside, in fact. "Wow. Now that's what I call spacious. Actually..." Ryuji rested his free thumb and forefinger on his chin and lightly tapped it in thought. "...my old work station is all the way back home. I wouldn't mind having a new place to work on some brand new firework designs and do some tinkering. Of course, I'd need to acquire a workbench, some drafting paper, not to mention a whole slew of different components... buuuut, I feel like Sanctuary III's just gotta have spare stuff lying around, yeah?"

He turned to Elizabeth, who had already asked Minako if she wanted to share a room with her. "Hmm... would it be alright if I were to join you in this room, too? If it's peace and quiet you want, I'm usually not too loud when it comes to working. Heck, my old man's had to lecture me a couple times about staying up too late while I was working on projects. He and Mom weren't even woken up by me, mind you, but that was kinda the thing... they never knew when I actually stopped." Ryuji said those last seven words with a slight chuckle. "As for you, don't worry. If we share a room and I can acquire the right resources, I'm going to be much more mindful in not keeping everyone up. We've all had a busy day, so that's a promise from me." Ryuji added, giving a shrug. "Besides, you might even be able to lend me a hand here and there."

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
@Nearby
(Open for Interactions)

The Kuranta was still slightly huffing and puffing from the accidental insults before Grey asked if she wanted a meal. The moment the mention of food left his mouth, there was a more than definite audible sound of a grumble from the tum of the knight.

Nearl slowly pops a blush from the loud sound as she looks back at Grey, another set of ear flickers as she nods. "Yes, that would be quite nice."

It seemed there other things going on as well as the mention of rest and rooms were being broadcasted among the group by who was it, the commander, Moze? The Kuranta kept a joyful grin, seems things are turning for the better! "I will get back with you once I get a bed taken!", she replies to Grey as she huffed off to follow after FL4K, the sound of metallic clanks from her boots echoing from her feet.

It seemed for the most part everyone had already seemed to be starting to settle in. But, what was that in the corner of her eye? A room with a lack of numbers? The Kuranta practically dove over, perhaps now is a good time to make some more friends.

The few seconds that followed, was the head of the ever so curious Nearl poking into the door as she gazed about, a small hand wave to a lady in a blue dress as she gave a friendly grin and a cheerful ear twitch.

"Hiya! Any uh, room here?"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Last edited:
AP_GAMEPLAY.png

SANITY: 80/100

The Doctor decided to treat some injuries of some of the various patients.

"Good work out there," he briefly says, "by the way, Fluffington, I believe you might need a checkup, maybe a few glasses of water to filter some things out."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

tenor.gif

"̸B̶L̷E̶E̵E̷E̶U̵U̶U̸U̶G̷G̵G̴G̷H̴H̷H̶H̵!̴"̵

Vertebreak, as his Omnitrix emblem beeped, puked out a good pile of slobber-covered, unconscious, still-breathing bandits. In a flash of red light, the monstrous beast was Ben Tennyson once more.

unknown.png

"Eeeuuuggghhh... I am not having Bandits for breakfast again!"

Leaving the bandits lying in a stack, he then proceeds to the room that Kendall, Lana, Natasha and Julia inhabited.

"Heeeey... I hope you guys don't mind if I room in with you guys. I know this seems like a Pokemon-only pajama party, but I'm a Pokemon too... sometimes..."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Space Buddha Space Buddha

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
"Megumin's log..." Having found a pencil and a few scraps of paper on the floor, the aspiring author had secluded herself within a closet. For good measure, she not only piled everything she could in front of the doorway, but covered herself up with a trash bag. Like a true misadventurer, she loudly narrated her experiences as she chicken-scratched them down. "My adventure on this strange earthen planet has gone south. I have been captured and herded onto some kind of flying dungeon! Everyone else does, but I do not trust a vehicle of even remotely similar size and shape to the one that brought me to Blood Gulch. Mark my words, we'll all be cloned in our sleep! And I doubt the cloning process here is as clean as the Freelancers' was, I will give that to the latter!" Her eyes became glued to her page, her tone dissolving from simple fear to pure mania. "The worst part is, I don't know how much longer I have until I am discovered, and brought to my place of containment...No, that is not it. The true worst part is, even though I am confident I will escape eventually, I am also confident that nobody else will be able to join me. Are they even willing to escape with me? Their behaviors during my previous escape attempt have proven them to have been swooned by their treats..."

@Anyone_Who_Overhears

"You're welcome," Julia smiles at Elizabeth, though that fades as the girl leaves without responding to her invitation.

Rude. She thinks to herself and sighs. Oh well. Might as well go check out the rooms now. (note: in this post these are just thoughts, not telepathy to anyone)

esp1.png

After reaching the barracks, the Espeon looks into an empty room. 5 beds. She preferred to be where she could watch her daughter, and she knew Natasha and Kendall would be together. Me, Natasha, Kendall. That's 3.

While she thinks, she closes the door and telekinetically locks it from the outside. No one would be getting in without her.

Then there's Lana... The Braixen's obsessive behavior seemed like a disaster waiting to happen, but...maybe it wouldn't hurt to let her at least stay in the same room? If she's the 4th, who'll take the last bed?

Maybe Anna? She seemed friendly enough, though she hadn't heard from the princess in a while. Or perhaps Ben? He was one of the few she knew from the Star Festival and subsequent adventure. One of the fewer real friends she'd made. Plus it would be another boy to make the ratio less girl-heavy. (no, not for that. get your mind out of the gutter)

Julia decides to figure this out later and just go get something to eat.

Meanwhile, Natasha was...well, she was somewhere, alright. (cough)

Interactions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Elizabeth) @pickingrooms @breakfastgroup
Mentioned: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall) Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana) PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna) Crow Crow (Ben)
(open for interaction)​

Last edited:
Flying scene:

As she was flying, she manages to spot Kirby waving at her, thus she waves back and does a few tricks for him before reaching the base.

Sora however was relaxing on a buzzard as a means of getting away from Salvador’s constant yelling, hands behind his head, legs crossed, and was even treated with nothing but the soothing sound of the wind.

Arrival at Sanctuary:

“Whoa!” “Never seen a spaceship before kid?” “I have but, not this big.”

“Oh.. my.. I never seen a spaceship this big before, or with this many guns.”

This is amazing!The two said in unison unbeknownst to each other. “If only Donald and Goofy could see this.” “I wish Danny could haven seen this, he would flip!”

Everyone enters the ship, including Sora and Dani. Soon after the two and the rest are greeted by the doctors. “Hiya, name’s Sora.” “Dani Phantom.”

Kendall speaks to them. “Oh please, this is a piece of cake compared to what I’ve had to face” “Yeah, dealing with a bunch of bandits with barely any brain cells is nothing too troubling.” The two brag a little until Gray calls them unlikely heroes. Sora comments on this. “It’s fine. I get that a lot.”

Zane and Rocket then suggest the crew party. Sora’s a little hesitant on this while Dani is indifferent.

“Uhh, I’m not sure I’m in the mood for this whole partying stuff. It’s been a long day. Or night.” “Well, I for one, am all for this. It’s not everyday you get to party with space animals, wizards, and Vault Hunters.”
62B49AE7-9D86-4C1E-A1DF-CB3747C0A4EB.gif
Dani proceeds to get on the dance floor, letting loose in celebration. Anyone’s free to join her.

Last edited:

• What has Captain Price been doing up to this point? Ah, you don't wanna hear about that, do you? You don't want m- someone to write paragraphs upon paragraphs about it, do you? That would be cruel. So, so cruel.

Anyways.

Price carried Megumin into the ship, and to the briefing on the bridge. Part of him was excited to be on a spaceship, but the rest of him was relatively unfazed. He'd already been on a ringworld and different planets. Hell, he's on a different planet right now. Though, he's never had the luxury of traveling across space normally, rather than by portal or... explosion, apparently. It'll be a nice change of pace. Maybe they'll get into a space battle. That wouldn't be a GOOD thing, but he could be the first person from his universe to die in a space battle, so there is that.

Upon the start of the briefing, they were first congratulated into the Crimson Raiders. "Glad to work with some other badasses here," he gave FL4K a nod. Julia soon stepped forward, presenting the information she probed from Ribcage's mind. He knows next to nothing about the throne himself, but was offered support by an organization called "Tediore," information that was soon reinforced by an "ECHO" recording saying the same thing. What is Tediore, they didn't get into. Likely a company of some kind, or PMC. Hell, maybe both.

It wasn't long after that when the sex offender and some other old guy walked in, dragging Ribcage with them. "The fuck are they doing?" Torture, it seems. Price would much rather them shoot the bandit leader in the head and toss him off the ship, to be done with it all. Not that he really minds Ribcage being tortured, it's not his problem, but it certainly won't be something he participates in. The guy deserves it, no doubt about it.

He looks back over to Moze, who shows them to the reward. $7000 for each of them, and free guns from Marcus that aren't "unique" or "legendary," whatever the hell that means. John walks over and grabs his reward, wanting to get better equipment from the gun dealer. This probably won't convert to pounds back home, unfortunately.

"Well, I'm never one to turn down a free pint. Count me in," John replied to Zane and Rocket's offers of a party. He'd follow FL4K for the moment, looking at the rooms. Some decided to choose rooms right then, but Price didn't really mind who he ended up with. "Nice place you got here." So long as they're quiet sleepers, that is. He said they could decorate their rooms however they want, but there really isn't much in the way of decorations. At the very least, he hopes for a place to keep his guns and hang his hat, but they'll burn that bridge when they get to it. For now, Price walks with the others heading to "Moxxi's" as Skye put it. A pint, something to eat will do just fine for the night. Maybe he can chat with the folks there, if they're constitute enough. He overheard something about a drinking game, so that won't last long.

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
Of course, the more we have the better. If that's alright with you, Miss Arisato." Hopefully she let him stay with the two, having more people is always nice. "Really? You'll let me help?" This was probably the first time someone let her help work on something, which never really happened given the tower and everything. "I would love to help you."

She then looked at the door to see a woman poking her head in, asking if there was room. The woman had another set of ears and from the drawings and pictures she had seen, they resembled horse ears. Was she part horse? Nodding, she responded. "
Oh, hello. And yes, there is room. Would you like to stay with us?"

Her eyes then caught the sight of the pink cat creature walking behind the woman and she remembered that she left without even excusing herself or giving an answer. It made her feel bad that she did that. "
Um, excuse me for a moment, I'll be right back." Exiting the room, she followed the creature, who didn't even give her name to Elizabeth. "I'm sorry for leaving like that, I wanted to go get my room first and I was excited to finally get a room after recent events. If you are still offering to go get food, I'd love to join you and your friends. You haven't told me your name."

Riven Riven , quadraxis201 quadraxis201 , LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

The Knight was still gazing about as the young woman in blue had caught wind of her. Nearl fully walked in with a grin, a happy hop in her step as she made her way through the entry way, shield and hammer in hand, and a lot of flapping from her ears.

The Kuranta nods in reply as she starts to happily clap her hands together, an exciting sound of squeaking in her voice. Her large and fluffy tail was now on a mind of it's own as she kept a happy grin towards Elizabeth.

"Yes! Thank you!", she finally speaks in return, '"My name is Nearl! What's yours?"

Lana

The rest of the rid felt like a blur. My head began to hurt a bit and after that I can’t remember much of what happened on the ride. All I knew is that we were at this sanctuary place now. As I entered I took a moment just to look around and enjoy the scenery. Compared to everything else around here, this looked pretty nice. My head was still pounding and I was still worried about Eric for some reason even though he’s perfectly fine. I gave myself a quick slap to the face to knock some sense into me.

“Get ahold of yourself Lana! You’re acting like a child! Uh... I think...? Now that I think about it, I’m not even sure how I acted as a child... I don’t remember a thing about it...”
I slapped myself in the face again except this time a bit harder.
“Quit talking to yourself! It’s not normal!”
I shook my head and headed towards the rooms. I followed into the room that Eric, Julia, and some other guy walked into.
“Heeeeey! Looks like we’re all gonna be roomies! Maybe we could stay up late and watch movies! Maybe we could play some board games if we have any! Oh! Can’t forget about scary stories!.... actually... forget the scary stories.. I-I can’t handle those..”

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Crow Crow

Just as she was about to walk off, Ben comes up to her asking about sharing the room. Julia nods. "Sure thing, kid. It doesn't have to be a Pokémon-only, uh...'pajama party'."

d7vwor6-32333851-9a0c-4d33-a794-749648244831.png
Elizabeth goes to her next, apologizing about leaving so abruptly. The Espeon smiles. "That's alright. It happens to the best of us."

Lana shows up next, inviting herself to the room and suggesting activities. "I won't be staying up late today. I need some shut-eye after all the fighting. But first..."

Julia
raises a paw and looks Lana in the eyes. "Before you can join us, what do you say?"

She nods again when Elizabeth brings up her previous offer. "Of course."

Julia
turns to Ben and Lana. "We're gonna go get some breakfast. Wanna come?"

The Espeon turns back to Elizabeth when she points out that Julia had never told her what her name is. "Oh, I guess I didn't. Sorry about that."

She holds out a paw for a hand/pawshake. "Name's Julia. Julia Thani."

Crow Crow (Ben) Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana) TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Elizabeth)​

Sora’s not normally the one to turn down a party, but he was feeling pretty tired and decided to find a room with someone. He didn’t see anyone he knew, however he saw Elizabeth talking to Julia and decided to ask them if he could share a room.

“Hey guys. Sorry for butting in like this, but is it okay if I share a room with you guys?” In the middle of this, Lana’s here somehow alive and well. “Lana? I thought you died, how are you here?”

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

"Cool! What kind of movies are we showing? Sumo Slammers the Animated Movie? One of the Space Pirates movies? Or maybe something else..."

Ben seemed pretty excited.

"I'm uh... neutral about the scary stories. I can't think of one thing I'm afraid of. Nope! Not a thing!"

Ben whistled after he said this.

After Julia mentioned breakfast, Ben's stomach rumbles.

"Now that you mention it, I did just empty my stomach from the worst meal ever. Let's go have breakfast then."

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Crow Crow

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Lana

Well I guess Julia won’t be joining us for our late night activities. Oh well. That just means more popcorn for me during the movies! Suddenly, Julia turned around and stared at me directly. I don’t know what it was, but something about the way she stared at me made me a little uncomfortable. Then again, staring in general makes me uncomfortable.
“U-Uh... P-Please...?”
I said it with a shrug not entirely sure what she was wanting me to say. I took a seat on the foot of one of the beds and bounced up and down a bit.
“Breakfast? No thanks. I’m not very hungry. I’ll just stay here.”
Suddenly, another guy walked in. This one I was familiar with but just barely.
“Er... Sora...? Is that it...? And what the heck is with everyone thinking I died...?”
I turned back to the other boy who I wasn’t familiar with as he began to speak about what kind of movies we could watch.
“Oh thank goodness... there’s another fun one here after all! Although I’ve never heard of those movies...”

Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

--Minako Arisato--
OST: WIping All Out
Color:#FF69B4
Money: $8500
Equipment:
Gun 1- The Buttplug
Gun 2 - Nebula
Shield - Mr. Caffeine
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Minako inevitably fell asleep during the entire ride, her headphones plugged onto her ears, jamming out to some tunes as they went forth. When she woke up, she was already iside some kind of facility...

"Where...?" Was Minako's immediate question, in which Kintaros decides to answer inside of her.

We have returned to the base. Kintaros valiantly answered, It seems that we are going to board something.

"Okay..." Minako yawned as she followed the gang inside what she believes came from a SciFi flick. "Is that a spaceship?" She asked, appearing much more awake. Entering with the others, they were then told what would happen next. What they got from Ribcage was next to none, but his buddy may have a clue. Afterwards, they allowed them to get to their rooms.

Elizabeth was the first to invite her in, alongside Kintaros.

"Yeah, sure." Minako nodded, "I'd love to!" Then Ryuji asked if he could also be in their room. "I lived in a Co-Ed dorm, so it's not a problem for me. Just don't be pervey when we take baths, okay?" She teased, giggling at the only male in the room, soon entering their room and flinging herself onto one of the beds, lying face first.

Sora was confused at the Pokémon’s response, implying she never died. “Wait so you never died? A lot of people said you did. Well, it’s good to know you’re alive, I’ll tell Rex you’re okay.”

There was also this kid who joined the conversation wanting to see sumo movies, slam jam, or whatever. “Hmm? I’m not sure what a sumo, whatever it is you just said is. What’s you’re name little guy?”

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
Good thing she accepted her offer to join her to go eat, she was getting hungry too. She looked at Julia, who held her paw out for a handshake. Or was it a pawshake? Either way, she needed to shake it, which she did. "It's nice to meet you, Miss Thani." Elizabeth then looked at those that came up to Julia, not knowing them. "My name is Elizabeth, it's nice to meet you all."

Then, she looked to see Sora approaching, having heard footsteps come their way. "
Oh, it's fine, Sora. And I have one more spot in my room, you can join it if you want to." Honestly, with all the girls in that room, Ryuji needed another male in there so he wouldn't feel awkward. Elizabeth then turned to the group, hearing something about a pajama party and movies. "A pajama party? Is that a party where you wear sleepwear? What happens during it?"

Given the year she came from and not knowing anything involving different types of gatherings, only knowing about a type of party where everyone wore formal wear, it was understandable that she didn't know what it was.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , Crow Crow , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , anyone else there with Julia

Sora blushes a little hearing Elizabeth has no idea what a pajama party means and tries to helps her understand.

“What pajama party means, is that we sleep in other clothes that were made to sleep in. That’s all. There’s just one problem, I don’t have any pajamas on me. In fact, I’m pretty sure none of us have pajamas on us right now, so the party might be a downer.”

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Crow Crow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

"Mrs," She corrects Elizabeth. "Nice to meet you too."

Julia
nods and smiles at Lana. "That's better."

She looks at Sora. This was becoming quite the crowd... "This room's full, unless you want to sleep on the floor. Or if the lovebirds want to share a bed..."

Fortunately, Elizabeth said her room still had space. "Alright, let's go eat."

Crow Crow (Ben) Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana) TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Elizabeth) Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Sora)​

Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Grand Voyage

So, what is Lightning doing now, on a ship 'this big'? He's resting, because he can, and trying to oversee what's going on. The Ignis would show himself to one of the seemingly million rooms in the ship and just mind his own business, like he wants to be for a while - out of the way of all of the noise! "Well, this is... nice." The Ignis said to himself, seemingly sounding troubled. 'But do I need these people around? No, of course not. I'm honestly only here for the ride and yet do not know others - perhaps it's for the best. After all, given the 'legacy' and 'powers' of my kind, perhaps that 'is' for the best...' He sighed and just remained in his room - with far more space than he needs inside of it.
-New chapter entered - Chapter 2
-Level: 3
CARDS OBTAINED (chapter entry):
(Key: Orange is monsters, green is spells, purple is traps and yellow is Extra Deck.)
-Armatos Legio Gradius
-Armatos Legio Speculata
-Armatos Colosseum
-Armatos Legio Plumbum Trident
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Calm​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG (being held), $350 (stored in Duel Disk), Hyperion sniper rifle (ammo included)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.
Chapter 2
Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Gladius
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Armatos Legio Speculata
Spells
Armatos Colosseum
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Plumbum Trident
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Chilling out.​
RP Information
Interactions: None​
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: Everyone(?)​

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
The explanation of this "pajama party" that Sora gave was simple enough, and it was true that they didn't exactly have sleepwear so they needed to find some sleepwear. But, what exactly do people do at these parties? And while she had heard of movies, only being invented a few years ago for her, she had never seen one. The tower didn't exactly have a way for her to watch a movie and given who ran Colombia, their movies were more than likely propoganda.

"
But, what do you do at a pajama party besides watch movies?" Hearing Julia say that they should go, she nodded. "Yes, let's. And oh, I'm sorry Mrs. Thani, I didn't know." Looking at Ben, she didn't exactly know what the movies he was talking about were. "It's nice to meet you, Mister Tennyson, my name is Elizabeth. And I've never seen one, only heard about them. What are they about?"

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , Crow Crow

Julia unlocks her door and opens it for Lana. "If you're going to be staying here, then you might as well get settled in."

esp2.png
She waves at Elizabeth. "You're fine."

The Espeon finally starts walking off to go eat. The others might want to follow her if they're going to join her. "I wonder what food they have..."

Crow Crow (Ben) Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana) TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Elizabeth) Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Sora)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back