• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
--Minako Arisato--
OST: Like A Dream Come True
Color:#FF69B4
Money: $8500
Equipment:
Gun 1- The Buttplug
Gun 2 - Nebula
Shield - Mr. Caffeine
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

"Oh dear, did you forget?" Minako said in a bit of a worry. The doctors probably did something stupid to her while fixing up her wounds. Regardless..."I'm Minako Arisato. I'm the caretaker of the yellow guy you saved earlier, Kintaros?"

. . . Kintaros was certainly watching. Minako-dono, I have a bad feeling about this.

"Precisely!" Megumin thrust her fist high into the air. "Those fools assume that I don't remember how this flying routine works. Granted, the specifics are much different. We were strapped into our seats the first time. But they're probably waiting until we all fall unconscious to scoop out our brains and put them in clones! That trickery caused me to lose my free control over Explosion!" She pressed her fingers to her temples. "Well, they may have reduced me to a weakling, but they neglected to make me an amnesiac!" She slid Fluffington into her hat, then tucked her beneath her sleeve. "Come! In my previous adventure, we went home with our individuality, our dignity, our security, all stripped away. We outlived our usefulness and returned to our homes as disgraced losers. In this latest romp, I will put in every millimeter of my muscle into making us the victors instead! First, we must track down the others. Ergo, we shall follow that smell!"

She nearly kicked the restaurant door off its hinges. "Friends! I am here to assist in our jailbreak! I don't know about you, but I never again wish to be so thoroughly humiliated as we were in Blood Gulch! It is time for us knights to become the kings and queens!"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp @RestaurantBois

Voss and Abbott followed FL4K, as well as anybody else who wanted to come as well, to the barracks. The barracks were long and had several doors lining the sides. In the hallway were tables for various games and activities. Abbott was extremely anxious since he arrived on Pandora, so you can imagine how Voss felt when he saw Abbott smile just a little bit to see some of his favorite board games like Jenga. As little as it was, it was something that could finally calm the poor sailor down. The two entered one of the empty rooms and Voss cringed at the lack of decorations, but at least they had something.

Immediately after they set foot into their room, Abbott approached the bottom bunk of one of the beds and collapsed onto it. As he did, he left his broken guitar and camera on the floor, the latter of which concerned Voss greatly. He walked over to his camera and picked it up before stating, "You can't just leave this on the floor, mate! Somebody's gonna step on it or worse. I'll just keep this with me..." This caused Abbott to quickly sit up and address Voss. "Nuh-uh! That's mine!" Voss proceeded to pinch his nose in annoyance before replying in a quieter tone.

"...I just... Heh... Don't want anybody to find our treasure map, ya know?"

"Nobody's gonna find the stone! It's back home. Even then, neither of us knows where it is either."

"But Abbott, if traveling to other universes is possible, don't you think someone might want it?"

"I'm tired of thinking about that stupid PHANTOM STONE..."

The sea captain would pause for several seconds before finally relinquishing Abbott's camera. The camera held important information on the possible location of the PHANTOM STONE at the bottom of the ocean in their homeworld. Voss wanted it to become a powerful threat in the seas as well as to revive the defunct PHANTOM ARMY. He let Abbott essentially become a spy by gifting him that camera and instructing him to take photos of anything that might prove vital to their success. The sailor would usually sneak up to other rival Neo-PHANTOM gangs and ships and find anything that fits Voss' requirements. Of course, Abbott was always allowed to take photos for fun, but Voss hadn't been in a situation yet where he had to worry about someone stealing or destroying the camera. However, he felt as if Abbott's feelings were more important for the time being. Besides, it probably was unlikely that someone else would even find the stone before they do, especially someone from a different universe.

Shortly after apologizing to his first mate, Voss threw his bone helmet onto the top bunk of Abbott's bed, claiming it. He then left the room, but not before saying something to Abbott.

"Look... I'm gonna go have fun for a bit... You're free to stay here to relax by yourself for a bit if you'd like, but you're coming with me to that bar I told you about later. I know ya don't normally drink, but just this once, could ya please just have one pint? It won't kill ya, I just want ya to relax and have fun for once. Especially right now. Okay?"

Abbott didn't respond for a few seconds as he toyed with his camera a bit, but he eventually responded with a quiet "...Okay..." Voss sighed before continuing.

"If... If anybody comes in here and wants to room with us, it's your choice. Ya can tell 'em off if you'd like, I don't care. I'll be back soon. Love ya to bits and pieces!" The sea captain exclaimed through a crack in the door before shutting it completely. From there on, Voss examined the games outside the rooms, where he can be interacted with freely further down the hallway away from his room. He will be seen looking at the billiard table before proceeding to use it to play pool. Abbott will remain in the same room, likely moving around to explore his new living space.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (FL4K) @AnyoneWhoWantsToHangOutWithVoss @AnyoneWhoWantsToHangOutWithAbbott​

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ

Looking at Scott once he introduced himself, he did seem like the military type. "
And it's nice to meet you as well, Mister Baker. And I'm from Earth, I lived in a floating city called Colombia. Well... lived may not be the correct wording for it."

She went back to looking at the menu when the doors opened and she jumped in surprise. Looking over, she saw the girl with the staff that appeared earlier during the mission and another talking animal come in, the girl shouting about assisting in a prison break. "
Um, thank you, but this isn't a prison. I know what a prison is and this isn't one. Would you two like to come eat with us?"

P PopcornPie , DerpyCarp DerpyCarp , Riven Riven , Martydi Martydi

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
Seeing that Rocket took her up on the offer, she looked towards Yung Cuz and Venus. "
You guys coming or you getting another room?" Looking back, she saw that Rocket made his own makeshift bed and had a scarf on. "Not bad, Rocket, at least we could have another person take a bed."

He then called out to Price and she had to admit, he'd fit in their room well. But, if he wanted to room with his kid, she wouldn't be disappointed. "
Hey, Price, you wanna stay with us? We have a free bed. But, if you wanna stay with your kid, it's fine by me."

Noticing Voss exit the room he chose, she called out to him. "
Hey! Why don't you join us in my room? We'll be heading to Moxxi's shortly, I'm just getting roommates sorted." She looked towards Zane. "You too, Zane. Come join us, you could even show us the way to Moxxi's." It would be great if the ones heading to the bar all met up in one area and headed out together so none of them could get lost.

Skye then looked back into their room and saw that Heather was asleep and... floating. Was that normal for the kid? Actually, looking closer and seeing her eyes were wide open, did she usually have her eyes open when sleeping? Hearing her mumble, it sounded like the kind one would have when asleep, making her wonder what the hell was she dreaming about as thighs and a badger man were weird things for a child to dream about. But, dreams were weird after all.

"
Well... I guess she fell asleep. At least we won't have to worry about finding someone to watch her."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , jigglesworth jigglesworth , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , thefinalgirl thefinalgirl , Yamperzzz Yamperzzz , Space Buddha Space Buddha

Sora’s side: BCAD9741-563A-432B-A96E-862457BDFD6E.jpeg

Elizabeth wanted to know more about these.. “pajama parties” leaving Sora a bit puzzled. “Uhh. Y’know, you just. Hang with friends, watch movies, have pillow fights. I guess you dont

Sora and crew then followed Julia to where they were going to fest. Even if Sora has no idea where they might serve food, he was just happy to be among friends.

As the gang were talking, some man that looked like he was a space fighter also wanted to join. “Scott huh? Sure thing. Name’s Sora.” Then a woman carrying a strange woman said she was also joining. “Heh. I guess I ended in being in a party after all. Hi there, I’m Sora. So you’re a knight, that’s cool.”

And in the mist of all this. Sora then finds out Elizabeth is from the past! One heck of a night huh? “What. You’re from the past? What are you, a time traveler? Sorry, got a little carried away there. I’m sorry you went through all that hardship, but the point is, you’re here now, and we’re gonna give you the time of your life!”

Dani’s side: 8EBC3240-9267-46E9-A25F-27D67BACAC13.jpeg

As Dani was making a fool of herself, Tom decided to join her on the dance floor. “Whoa now. Kitty’s got some moves, but try these on for size.” Dani proceeded to do The Robot, then stylishly switches to Werking It.

(If you’re wondering why there’s no examples of the dance moves is because file size for anything can be a bitch!)

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Crow Crow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Riven Riven @Mardi Chungchangching Chungchangching

Of course, Megumin would have expected this from people she'd never seen before. "The flying carriage that transported me to Blood Gulch didn't look like a prison, either! Yet they treated us like experimental rats, and forced us to fight their battles! These folk must be waiting to do it again. Watch out! That food could be laced with some sort of sleep-inducing toxin!" She attempted to pounce onto the table, her fingers curled like the claws of a jaguar. "Death to those who disregard our freedom as people!"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @DinnerBois

Medic
Interactions: thefinalgirl thefinalgirl (Venus) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Axton)
Mentions: N/A

Font = Germania One
medic3.png

Medic knew he was the Übermensch when it came to medicine, but it wouldn't do him any favours to have his patient die; not only was it his job and duty as a field medic to keep his patients alive, but he had spent the last few hours in the medical ward - healing Sanctuary's hooligans, yes, but also switching human organs with zoo animal parts, and he was beginning to run out of whale pineal glands to resurrect people with. If the lady died on him, he might have to find one of his previous patients and take it back; and then his work would be wasted!

"Zhis way, Kamerad! Mach schnell!" Medic beckoned to Axton, his labcoat fluttering chaotically in the wind as he zipped up and around hallways, barrelling towards the emergency ward. "I must say, you Crimson Raiders certainly know how to treat your medics! Ho-ho, I never usually get zhis much work! I wonder if I'll ever be able to get around to everyone; all zhese bullet wounds to heal, limbs zhat need re-attaching - it's a field medic's dream! Ha-ha!" Medic cried. Before allowing Axton a moment to contemplate what nonsense he just heard, Medic came to a large set of double doors and burst them open, the doors blasting inwards and crashing against the walls. Hospital beds, IV drips, medical tools, blood and guts; yes, he had finally arrived at the medical ward.

"Watch your step, zhere!" Medic sang, hopping over a small puddle of blood near the entrance, before jogging over to a nearby empty bed. On the way, he reached over to the foot of the bedframe and swiped up what looked like some sort of large, metallic backpack with a red plus sign on it - in a single acrobatic manoeuvre, he swung the straps around his arms and put it on his back, and began to grip the second device attached to the backpack via a hose - some "gun" of sorts, with a lever at the top. Despite its relatively crude exterior, it was quite clear it was an expensive and complicated piece of equipment - from all of the dials, switches and bells and whistles adorning it to how fiercely the Medic seemed to be gripping it, it gave off the impression that looks were about to be deceiving.

kritzkrieg.png

"Put her down, while I get zhe Kritzkrieg running, ja? Carefully," the Medic hissed, "she is losing quite a lot of blood. Spilling more won't do her any favours." If Axton was to put her down on the bed, then Medic would begin to get to work - flicking switches and turning dials on his so-called "Kritzkrieg" before it jumped to life; wild sparks began to shoot out of its nozzle and a subtle red light began to fill the room - his backpack began to hum ferociously with energy, before slowly beginning to die down as the Kritzkrieg was calibrated. "If I may, however... honestly, zhis is one of zhe most underfunded medical environments I've ever worked in!" Medic exclaimed, continuing to fiddle with the Kritzkrieg's settings and working to get it under control. "You get your medical supplies from vending machines! Vell, admittedly, sometimes we find ours from pill bottles on zhe ground, but... black market organs don't just march zheir way into a patient's open cavity, you know; even zhe three of us cannot be everywhere at once! With so many patients coming in, maybe I should return to fieldwork! Preventative medicine, ja? Ho-ho! Perhaps...!"

Finally, the Medic seemed satisfied that he had wrangled his device and brought it under control - it was no longer sparking so wildly, and the incessant humming had died down. "Ah, do excuse me! Zhe cogs in my head just keep turning and turning, you see - sometimes I can't stop myself from rambling!"

In one excited manoeuvre, he pointed the nozzle at his patient, ready to do... whatever it was he was about to do. "Oh-ho-ho-ho! Zhis is zhe best part of zhe job! Watch! How about... zhis?"

Unable to hide his eager smile any longer, he pushed the lever on his Kritzkrieg forward, sending an ionised charge of red, translucent medical mystery beams straight towards her - the Medibeams. If successful, then before their eyes, Venus' serious and secondary injuries began to heal themselves in a mere few seconds; as if someone had taken an eraser and made them disappear. Sparks flying wildly and an intense red light emanating from the nozzle - when all was calm again, it seemed like magic - as if Venus had never been wounded in the first place.

Why do people even go to medical school?

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
It does sound fun, I hope we'll be able to have the party properly." It was then that he said asked if she was a time traveler, which was correct in a way. "In a way, I could be one, yes. And thank you, I hope that we have a lot of fun."

She jumped in surprise once again once the girl jumped onto their table, acting like a cat. Whatever a Blood Gulch was, the girl seemed to not like it at all. "
Please, just sit down! I'm not sure what happened, but I can assure you that I don't think these people would be willing to do that. If they wanted to experiment on us, they would've kept us in a locked room or knocked us out when we got here."

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , P PopcornPie

Landing flat on her belly-hopefully, everyone was able to pull their plate away-Megumin continued to snarl and protest. Between the starvation she endured in Blood Gulch, her consistent calorie burning in the Cape, and just not having been that heavy to begin with, the table could support her weight with no trouble. "Don't you see? They're luring us into complacency with warm meals and bedding! I'm surprised they don't have their own Doc to try hypnotizing us into believing that everything is fine!" Her eyes were sparking with fear. "Blood Gulch was awful! They strip you of your powers, screw up your mind so you can't use them properly once you get them back, and force you to clean up a mess they made! Why, if it wouldn't have resorted in our deaths as well, I would have followed Chomusuke II in tearing them down, limb from limb! They were completely apathetic, and relished in our humiliation as we were treated like sheep! They even made us walk while they got to drive the Warthog." She folded her arms, her expression becoming pouty. "...Oh, yeah! Chomusuke II! Another reason I didn't want to come here was that I needed to find him! He could be on the ground still, all alone with that dreadful curse!" She started chewing on her knuckles, then sat up straight on the table. "Have you seen him? He's a rabbit who is this high, has candy red fur, kinda sharp teeth..."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Nearl kept her grin as she listened to the rest of the formal introductions. There was now certainly a thumping on the seat she was on, yep, that rhythmic thumping? Definitely her tail. "The pleasure is all mine Miss Elizabeth!", she happily exclaims, ears still flip flopping playfully as she dug her nose and eyes around the menu. As everyone had began talking about where they are from with their talks of intros, these strange different worlds, The Kuranta began to slowly lower the menu, eyes now darting to the group more then the enticing and lovely images of food.

"A pleasure to meet you as well Mr. Baker!", she replies in the same tone to the soldier as she sits up and readjusts her seating, straightening her skirt as she leans over to lay her shield against the seat. "Terran Republic..", she thinks to herself as she taps her chin, "Where I'm from, our planet is called Terra. If Elizabeth is from the past, I may be from the future.." "Yes, a knight!", she replies to Sora with a nod. "Where I'm from, humanity exists too, but there are some like myself", she says with a shrug and a giggle, pointing to her ears. "We have a disease called Oripathy where I'm from, Yes I have it. Trust me it's not contagious. It IS killing me though", she replies with another giggle and shrug, "I work at Rhodes Island with Shaw, Silence, Saria, And The Doctor, we're a group focusing on curing the infected."

Upon Megumin's arrival, her train of thoughts on what else to say suddenly crash, accompanied by the kicking of doors. "Oh hi! You're from the vehicle!", Nearl happily exclaims remembering she was still attached to the Technical. When words of a prison come through though, The Kuranta tilts her head in confusion, "Prison? I don't know what you are talking about.."

Once yet again, her thoughts are immediately dashed to an all too familiar voice running and screaming, immediately catching the attention of the darting ears as Nearl tilts herself into the direction of the voice with another brightened smile. "Is that Fluffington over there!?"

Scott Baker

"So you're from Earth, huh?" Scott responded to Elizabeth's origin story "And you mentioned being from 1920, am I correct? This probably isn't my Earth then. The first floating city was created around 2350 if I remember correctly. Been a while since I studied Earth history." he followed it up with a different remark "And please, call me Scott. I was never fond of formalities where they aren't necessary."

When Sora joined into the discussion, Scott acknowledged his presence with a nod.
"Hello there Sora." When Sora called Elizabeth a time traveler, Scott had a thought to share about the theory. "While it is certainly possible, I highly doubt that anyone here is a time traveler. More likely is the option we came from some alternate versions of our realities. From what Elizabeth says, the history of Earth doesn't seem to match up with what we are taught on Auraxis." When Nearl presented her take on the situation, Scott responded with similar arguments. "It is possible that your Terra and my Earth are the same, but it seems unlikely. I am not aware of anything called oripathy. Besides, for you to be from the future, you'd have to best year 2859. Maybe I am from the future, Elizabeth is from the past, and you are from the present?" Scott finished with a joke and started looking at the menu again, but was interrupted by Megumin bursting into the room.

A 14 year old girl dressed like a comic book wizard violently breaking into the restaurant and going off on a tirade about prisons, brain scooping, flying carriages and freedom made it hard to focus on picking out food. Scott joined Elizabeth in lecturing the young mage
"I appreciate the care, and believe me, I know better than most how important fighting for your freedoms is. But you need to calm down and look at the situation carefully. Nobody is imprisoning us. This starship is hardly a prison, much less a laboratory. I have no clue what Blood Gulch and Chomusuke are, but your interpretation of our current situation seems beyond stretched." auraxian allowed himself to crack a joke "Although I wouldn't mind getting some of those sleep pills of yours. Certainly could use a nap after what we went through." Hoping that Megumin calms down after this, Scott went back to the menu.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher - Elizabeth ; Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts - Sora ; P PopcornPie - Megumin ; Riven Riven - Nearl

Megumin blinked., her eyelids falling slack. "I beg your pardon, if I have learned not to trust a 'starship', especially one I didn't choose to board." Huh, that's what these flying carriages were called? Such an interesting name. "And I am carefully looking at the situation!" She picked apart some scraps that were on the floor, carefully examining their insides and odors. "No poison yet!" She announced.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Martydi Martydi

The sea captain stopped in his tracks when he heard someone calling to him, who he instantly recognized as Skye. "Sure thing! I'll be with ya in just a second." He took a few steps back towards his room but thought against it. He was going to get Abbott since he was bringing him along but Voss was barely outside for a minute and he thought the sailor would like a few more minutes of relaxation. Besides, he could get him just as they were about to go to Moxxi's. After what he's been through, Voss thought it was only necessary to leave the poor boy be.

Upon entering Skye's room, the first thing he noticed was Heather levitating and talking to herself about nonsense. This frightened Voss at first, causing him to exclaim loudly. However, Voss felt slightly better after hearing Skye's explanation for her current state.

"SHIT!... Ah, heheheh... Oh, She's... Sleepin'...?" The sea captain scoffed. "I thought we were gonna have to call an exorcist!" As much as Voss tried to get himself used to other worlds' strange people and their abilities, something always managed to come up and surprise him. "Er... If ya don't mind me askin'... Why is she... floatin'? Is that normal?"

Voss would also notice everyone else in the room. Most of them were faces that he'd seen before, with the exception of Yung Cuz. He hadn't met them back at Steele's Holdout yet, so he wasn't sure where they came from. Nonetheless, Voss decided to interact with them. He shouted at them from across the room.

"Ahoy! Who's this new fella'? The one circle... Thing? I haven't seen ya yet. You're a cutie-pie. What's yer name?"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Skye) Space Buddha Space Buddha (Heather) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Zane and Yung Cuz) @Everyone_In_The_Room

----------------------

Meanwhile, Abbott finally got up from his bed to explore his new room. The room had five beds in it, but it didn't seem like anyone else has claimed any of the other beds before the duo came in. No one had come in since Voss left, either, but Abbott was open for roommates. So as long as they won't bother him too much (something of which would probably be unlikely.) He wore his camera around his neck as he looked about the room, adding more pictures to his camera's memory card. He wanted to document everything in Pandora since no one back home would believe them otherwise. Actually, now that he thought about it, Voss may want to keep this between themselves. Even with proof, Abbott didn't want to be known as that one insane Neo-PHANTOM sailor who's just wandering the oceans for the rest of his life.

The sailor didn't want to go to the bar later since he has a great distaste of alcohol. Being the pacifist that he is, Abbott believed that alcohol could only lead to violence. Or, at the very least, make a fool of yourself. But Voss insisted, so either he must figure out a way to convince him otherwise or just pretend to drink. If he does have to drink though, he was only going to have a little bit. That's for sure! He wasn't going to become intoxicated and act like an idiot again just because so Voss could get him to "relax." Abbott is totally relaxed! He isn't stressed at all about when and if he'd be able to go home or if he'll die or if he'll disappoint Voss or...

Yeah, this is gonna be a long night.

@Anybody_Who_Wants_To_Hang_Out_With_Abbott_Before_He_Goes​

Benedict sat there in disappointment....he left the hotel room for this? A bunch of freaks prancing around doing god-knows what with each other....ew, how distasteful.
ATTENTION FREAKS! AH! THERES ONLY ONE WAY TO HINDER THIS CONFUSION....TAX PAYMENT! EVERYONE NOW OWES ME THEIR RIGHT SHOE AND A PICTURE OF.....EARL JONES....NOT SIGNED....PLEASE.
Benedict would then look at Grey....yep.....he probably started this wackjob nonsense....but he could raid his house later when they return.
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
@ anyone else​

Interactions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
Tsukasa is looking around the room as he is looking for a scanner that he can use with the body as a purpose to find something interesting. He found a scanner that is right next to the door and he uses it on the body as blue rays of light have observed the body from the top and then to the bottom.

A loud beeping sound can be heard as it has detected something urgent. It is coming from the bandit's pocket. He took the time to search in the bandit's pocket only to find a card that says "Chunso Corporation" on it. It is written in both English and Korean and it has the bandit's name on it.

"I see..." He muttered. He wants to show his friends about this shocking discovery but showing the card to Zane might be a good idea but he chose the former.

"Girls, it was in the bandit's pocket when I was using the scanner and what I have found is a card that is written in English and Korean. It says 'Chunso Corporation' but it doesn't tell us where it is located nor do I have any idea what this corporation is about. Any ideas?" He asked.

Scott Baker

Much to Scott's dismay, Megumin did not calm down. Indeed, his attempt at calming her down only seemed to agitate the young mage further. With a sigh, auraxian decided to try again. The faster he can get something to eat, the better. "Listen girl. So far, no one has tried to restrain us. If anyone here wanted to do us harm, they had plenty of opportunities to do it before." wanting to finally get a meal, Scott pleaded with Megumin to have mercy and let a poor man eat "Now please calm down. I'd like a moment of quiet to eat something, because I haven't had a bite to eat or a minute of sleep ever since we arrived on Pandora. And I don't suspect you had it much different." deciding to be generous, he added "I don't think I recall you grabbing any rewards after our previous actions. I have more than I expect to need, so I can get you a meal if you want to eat something as well."

Yung Cuz looks up at Voss and narrows his eye happily. "waka waka YUNG CUZ!" he answers happily, throwing in more beatboxing and weird electronic noises.

All the while you all are organizing who sleeps in what rooms, Grey goes outside. "Hey, um, FL4K. Where can we eat here?"

"You may go down to the mess hall by the medical and storage bays, or you may go to the more expensive dine-in next to Moxxi's if you do not wish to sustain yourself on Skags and Ratches."

"Uh... what's a Ratch?"

"I am told they are similar to what you might know as 'rats.'"

"Eugh."

"Your reaction leads me to believe you would rather visit the dine-in. Come, I will show you."

Grey nods and follows FL4K as they leave.

Zane then arrives at the barracks and goes up to his drinking group wherever they may be. "Looks like FL4K's startin' the party without us. Let's go have a few pints!" He then goes off in the same direction the robot went, but not before picking up the card Naoto gave to him. "Doesn't look like a company I ever heard of or worked for, boyo. No clue, sorry."

Bar Group

Zane and FL4K lead you to two little places at the side of the ship. The one on the left has big, bold letters spelling 'MOXXXI' above the door, with neon signs pointing inside and declaring the gambling to be had inside. This is most definitely a bar.

1586820208180.png

"Ah, Moxxi's. Prepare yer' eyes," he tells his group with a grin on his face before walking inside, leaving you to follow.

The inside of this bar isn't too impressive. There's a few booths on the side and a few seats in front of the actual bar, plus a few slot machines. The place is hardly packed, most of the ones in here being people who aren't dressed in the Crimson Raider get-up. A lot of them look like they're from other universes, too... curious.

1586820520323.png

But the main spectacle to be had isn't the bar itself. The main spectacle is behind it. A very suggestively dressed woman behind the counter puts her hand on her hip and smiles at you as you come in.

1586820768351.png
MOXXI
The time has come...

"Hey there, sugar."

"MOXXIIII!" Zane laughs. "Lookin' fine as ever, lass!"

"Oh, Zane, you flatter me. But right now, I'm more interested in our... younger crowd." She looks at all of you. "Come to test your luck? Or have a few drinks?"

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Yamperzzz Yamperzzz TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @Whoever else wanted to be in the bar, ping me on the Discord or here if I forgot you

Restaurant Group

FL4K, on the other hand, leads the restaurant-goers into a far more kid-friendly environment, complete with quite beautiful music too. The walls here are actually polished wood rather than the same industrial walls of the rest of the ship, adorned with pictures of Italian cities and countrysides, and the various tables- numbering more than the ones in the bar, for sure- are covered in white tablecloths. The general crowd here is the same as the bar- people who appear to be from other universes, not common Crimson Raider soldiers. The man behind the counter, dressed in well-kept chef's clothing, bows to you as you come in.

1586821858132.png

"Ahh, welcome, welcome. Please, excuse the mess. We are still renovating this space," he says in an Italian accent.

1586821969699.png
TONIO TRUSSARDI
Finally, some good food

"I am Tonio Trussardi. How many will be dining tonight?"

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Riven Riven Crow Crow ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials @Whoever else wanted to be in the restaurant, ping me on the Discord or here if I forgot you

Storage Bay

"So yer' tellin' me Claptrap was just wanderin' in the middle of the road and got hit by Sal's Technical after he got bumped off on the ride to Ribcage's place?" Ellie asks Kendall as she welds Claptrap's broken wheel back onto him.

"Yeah, that's... pretty much it. I tried to tell people he fell off, but it was kind of difficult over the sounds of everyone trying to hold on for dear life..." The Typhlosion shrugs. "Natasha here dodged him, though. Right, Natasha?"

"Sal ain't really known to be a great driver. 'least Zane just does it for fun," Ellie replies. "But ah'm surprised a gal built like a Skag can drive."

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji was a bit surprised to hear Elizabeth so enthusiastic about being allowed to help him. "Of course. With smarts like yours, who knows what the two of us can make together? I look forward to working with you."

He entered the bedroom that he, Elizabeth, Minako, Sora, and now Nearl were going to be sharing and set the Monokuma head on a nearby shelf, making sure its now-permanently-smiling face was completely facing away from him and everyone else. "I can assure you I've no intentions of being 'pervy'. To be honest... I'm not overly critical about seeking any kind of amorous relationship, to begin with. I've... never really had any such desires. Comes with being as busy as I am , I suppose. Well, that, and..." Ryuji paused and chose to lie down on his own bed for a few short minutes. "...perhaps I'll explain when I'm feeling a bit more up to it. I'm not a drinker, but... I think I'll take Zane up on his offer, even if I get something very, very mellow."

Ryuji heard Elizabeth and Sora discussing the possibility of a pajama party, and Ryuji let out a "heh" when Sora mentioned how nobody seemed to have pajamas with them. "No kidding, Sora. As for movies... I can't say I'm really a 'movie guy', so to speak. But, I suppose I could find something to contribute."

After the group had left for breakfast, Ryuji followed the sound of lively music to a venue that seemed to be decked out in neon lights and slot machines. It seemed like the "drinking party" had already assembled. "Ahh... hope I'm not too late, Zane. Just wanted to get settled in, first." He then turned his attention to Moxxi, who seemed quite hospitable (not to mention sexy). "I'd like something nice and light to help mellow me out, if you don't mind. Nothing strong, since I plan on working on a certain project, if I can find the right resources, that may or may not involve the use of explosive materials. I've received some inspiration from a certain lunar body, if you catch my drift... Miss... 'Moxxi', was it?" Ryuji said to her, gently plucking his match from his mouth and holding it between two fingers. Briefly turning around to glance at the slot machines, Ryuji added, "Gambling's not exactly my thing, but thanks for the offer."

Interactions:
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
@BarPeople
(Open for Interactions)

Last edited:
Scott Baker

Much to Scott's dismay, Megumin did not calm down. Indeed, his attempt at calming her down only seemed to agitate the young mage further. With a sigh, auraxian decided to try again. The faster he can get something to eat, the better. "Listen girl. So far, no one has tried to restrain us. If anyone here wanted to do us harm, they had plenty of opportunities to do it before." wanting to finally get a meal, Scott pleaded with Megumin to have mercy and let a poor man eat "Now please calm down. I'd like a moment of quiet to eat something, because I haven't had a bite to eat or a minute of sleep ever since we arrived on Pandora. And I don't suspect you had it much different." deciding to be generous, he added "I don't think I recall you grabbing any rewards after our previous actions. I have more than I expect to need, so I can get you a meal if you want to eat something as well."
"Well...I did just kind of fall in here...You all probably know more about this place than I." Megumin considered. At least when she was ensnared in the plot of Blood Gulch, she didn't miss a thing. For all she knew, her puzzle was missing some pretty vital pieces.

Now, as for Scott's second saying, he was dead on the money. "Weeeelll..." Megumin tapped her fingers as she listed the events. "My party and I had breakfast, then we went to the dungeon, then I was knocked unconscious, I guess that counts as sleep...We shot at each other briefly, then we had to go into somebody's mindscape to defeat a...um, rogue guy...definitely didn't have to eat then. Then we got knocked unconscious again, then we had our final battle against the rogue, then we were sent home as humiliated losers, that I already established, then I was attacked by the White Wolves, Mao Mao came to my rescue, I was taken into his home, had a bath, trained in physical combat a little, got attacked by Chomusuke II, chased him, but he escaped to this world, then I resumed training, but got discouraged, and I said, 'I would feel a lot better if my party members were here', so they took me to my home world, we searched for my party, and then I got sucked into the wormhole that led me here. Then I helped with those bandits and that Ribcage character, rode back to that base in the Technical, and you know the rest." Her eyes went wide, half confused and half oddly proud of herself. "I've been doing so much running around, I never stopped to think about it! Wow...Who knows how long it's actually been since I last ate or slept, or even had anything to drink!"

There was a pause.

And then her fuel gauge hit 'E', and her battery died at the same time, causing her to essentially pass out on the table.
FL4K, on the other hand, leads the restaurant-goers into a far more kid-friendly environment, complete with quite beautiful music too. The walls here are actually polished wood rather than the same industrial walls of the rest of the ship, adorned with pictures of Italian cities and countrysides, and the various tables- numbering more than the ones in the bar, for sure- are covered in white tablecloths. The general crowd here is the same as the bar- people who appear to be from other universes, not common Crimson Raider soldiers. The man behind the counter, dressed in well-kept chef's clothing, bows to you as you come in.

1586821858132.png

"Ahh, welcome, welcome. Please, excuse the mess. We are still renovating this space," he says in an Italian accent.

1586821969699.png

TONIO TRUSSARDI
Finally, some good food

"I am Tonio Trussardi. How many will be dining tonight?"
"Uh? Uh...Me, I, guess." Megumin slurred, slithering off the table with her eyes only opened a crack. "B-but I don't tru-trust you! I'm not g-gunna drop my theory just like that! F-fiddlesticks, I'm gonna wake up as a clone fo' sure..." Then she blacked out, her face on the floor, and her bottom still on her seat.

Sora’s side: C35F4BB6-30DD-4FC9-9413-1750CEDAA611.jpeg

Sora did managed to see Megumin earlier but decided to let her roam free for awhile and thought that she may want to see other people. Until she started spouting nonsense of the Blood Gulch that she’s over exaggerating, so he has to step in.

“Look, Megumin, I know you think the Blood Gulch is a horrible place, and yes it was, but that’s over. We got our powers back, and that’s over. Let’s just relax for right now. Don’t worry about Lucky either, we’ll save him.”

Sora and the rest of the enter the restaurant to see a man named Tonio welcoming them and ready to take their orders. “Hi, I’m Sora, and I don’t know what I’ll have. Do you have a menu I can see?”

Dani’s side: 6B054926-F804-4301-B34A-3659B001ABA1.jpeg

Dani was having a blast dancing with Tom until Zane brings them into the bar. Little did they know Dani was in for a surprise(s).

“Well, this is charming, a little small bar to party. Moxxi’s huh? I wonder how it is going to a space ba- OH DEAR!” Dani covered her eyes in embarrassment when she saw Moxxi in skimpy clothes. “(Oh jeez, what am I doing here, what am I doing here..)”

The woman asked if Dani and the rest wanted to test her luck. “Uhh, maybe. I’m not sure. I’m just here to sit down and chat it up.” She said while averting her eyes away from Moxxi.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie

• Julia rubs the back of her head as Elizabeth corrects her. "Ah, that...does make more sense. Haha."

After the group went into the restaurant, a chef behind the counter welcomes them and asks how many are eating. The Espeon looks around. "1, 2, 3...mm...8? Did I miss anyone?"

She sighs in exasperation as Megumin bursts into the room, still going on about the ship being a 'prison' and carrying Fluffington. "Meg...please, just stop. Do you really think a psychic who can read minds wouldn't be able to tell if this were a trap?"

espfacepaw.png
    The archwizard then apparently suddenly realizes how hungry and tired she is and promptly passes out. "Guess that's 10, then."

She just rolls her eyes at Benedict's demand of 'taxes' and ignores him.

Last edited:
Julia and Sora tried speaking to her, but alas, Megumin was too tired to even register either of them. They were both garbling nonsense into her ears.

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
Elizabeth nodded at his two questions, still trying to choose what to eat. There was just so many options, that she didn't really know what to get. "Okay, Scott. And 2350? 2859? That's years farther than when the floating city I lived in was made and from what Scott said, there isn't a disease like that from his year. It definitely sounds like we're from alternate realities or timelines, but this shouldn't be possible. Then again, there is my powers and the machine the Lutece's made, so-"

She stopped in the middle of talking as a pain went through her head and her nose started bleeding. Touching it, she saw for herself once she pulled her fingers that it was a nosebleed. When this happened, it was with Booker and his memories overlapping, but none of her memories were overlapping.

Which begged the question: what was causing this?

Was it a result of those doors she saw when she came to this place earlier? Or was it her peeking into the future a bit? She never remembered encountering a Lutece device that opened tears like she could, so what exactly was happening. "
Do any of you have a tissue?" Once she received one, she wiped her nose and put what just happened at the back of her mind for now.

The girl then kept going on about how this was really all just a trap. "
Please, just calm down, we are not getting hurt by the people on this ship. It sounds like you went through a lot in this 'Blood Gulch' you mentioned, but I promise that no one here is going to hurt any of us."

Looking at the table, she figured that she should at least explain her powers. "
We were talking about alternate realities, something that I've known for a long time. My powers, they're able to let me open tears to these alternate realities or timelines. I can bring something through them and use them as a way to get somewhere, but I can also bring myself and anyone else to an alternate reality or timeline." Getting up, she looked at an empty space and opened up a tear to a house window that was in front of a field of flowers. She reached in and grabbed a rose from the flowerbox underneath the windowsill, closing the tear and sitting down. The rose she picked and showed to them was a blue one, like the color of her dress. "Like that."

Seeing FL4K and any others that went with him to the restaurant, she was happy that there was at least some more people joining them. Now, she was about to count everyone there and reply, but Julia went on ahead and did it. Of course, she still held the rose, deciding to put it behind her ear as she didn't know where else to put it.

P PopcornPie , Martydi Martydi , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Riven Riven , anyone else there at the table in the restaurant and in the restaurant in general

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
Looking at Voss after he got a bit scared by Heather floating and asking her the question, she looked to the girl and then back to him. "She took a nap on the bus ride and she didn't do this. I don't know, I'm still learning things about her." He then asked Yung Cuz his name and she was about to tell him, but Cuz already beat her to it. "Yep, that's his name. There is another one, I just don't know where he is."

As the others left the room, she wanted to be the last one out to close the door. If Heather woke up, she didn't want her to just walk out and get lost again given what happened a little bit ago. After closing the door, she went to catch up to the others.

When they got there, she saw the sign and smiled a bit. "
Ah, Moxxi's. There was one on Promethea a few years ago back when I was still in the gang, and the alcohol was great. Sad that it got closed due to... problems." She headed in and looked around, looking for the woman in charge which she quickly found. It was her, Mad Moxxi, and still as beautiful as the last time she saw her. "Oh, hey Mox. Good to see you're still doing well, it's been a few years. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you back then about trying to get out of that gang, I was an idiot. But, thank you for trying to help me, you were good to me than my own mom ever was."

She walked over to an empty barstool, looking at Moxxi with a hand on her chin. "
Now, you still have my usual, the 'Adios Motherfucker'? If you do, you know I have to get it."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Space Buddha Space Buddha , Yamperzzz Yamperzzz , everyone else in the bar group

"Waah!" The Eevee cries out as her perch on Megumin is disturbed. Fluffington the Mighty is quick to hop to safety, before turning around and moving to the mage's face. "Now isnt the Time to use Rest!" Fluffington the Mighty fishes out a Lum Berry from her pouch and pushes it into her friends mouth.
P PopcornPie

Voss tilted his head at Yung Cuz before chuckling. The beatboxing didn't help him be any more serious. "Haha! I like ya. I bet Abbott would like ya. Speakin' of which..." Voss turned to face Zane once he'd arrived. "Hold up! Lemme grab that sailor of mine." Before the bar group had all left, the sea captain left to retrieve Abbott from their room, who was not at all enthusiastic about the trip. Voss tried to get him excited by saying, "Cheer up, Abbott! I know ya haven't been feelin' all that great lately, but tonight, I want ya to finally be able to unwind. Drink as much as ya want, I-"

"I said I don't drink, Voss." Abbott protested as they rejoined the rest of the group.

"Yer not gonna have at least one beer? It's not gonna kill ya, boy! We're goin' to a bar for a reason. To get 'shitefaced,' just like Zane said." Voss imitated Zane's Irish accent at the last sentence.

Abbott winced. "I don't think I want that to happen to me."

"Look, I'm not askin' for much. I just want ya to have one pint. That's it! I just want ya to get a chance to relax, Abbott. To have fun! Ever since you an' I got here, you've been so nervous..."

"Yeah, 'cus everything here wants to kill you!"

"Kinda, but now yer here, safe in Sanctuary! Ya haven't died yet, have ya? 'Sides, I won't let anythin' bad ever happen to ya. I swear on me life. If it makes ya feel any better, I'm sure they have other stuff fer ya to do other than drinking."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Yung Cuz)

--------------------------

Eventually, the bar group arrived at Moxxi's, which was adorned with many signs depicting gambling and the woman herself. Voss nudged Abbott with his elbow and mentioned the gambling, but the sailor only responded with, "Gambling's bad, isn't it?"

"Only if ya gamble yer life's savin's away like a moron."

"I'll pass, thank you."

The inside of the bar offered slot machines and booths in addition to the actual place where you order your drinks. There, behind the main counter, was Moxxi, who was dressed in a rather risqué outfit. Abbott cringed and blushed slightly at her outfit while Voss stood by calmly. It was obvious that the sailor was uncomfortable. After Moxxi began speaking to the rest of the group, Voss grabbed Abbott closer to him so that he'd follow his lead.

"Me an' my sailor here want to get as drunk as a skunk! Isn't that right, Abbott?"

"I-I just want one beer, thank you. I'm not gonna make a fool of myself..." He was still flustered but it was clear that he wasn't happy about his current predicament.

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back