• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"Never seen a movie? Which year are you from, Elizabeth? When I live and where I live, almost everybody's seen at least one movie in their life," Ben declares, "but I guess that would mean that whatever movie the fox lady or I end up picking will be your first ever, so we'll make sure it's a good one. I guess the best way to put it is... they're uh... stories on a screen and everything's moving, sometimes it's actors, sometimes it's animation... oh yeah, I guess it's kind of like stage plays. I'm not good at explaining things... so why not you hang around our room for a bit to watch before returning to yours? Maybe you'll be able to find your own explanation for what they're like."

Joining the breakfast area, Ben says, "I could eat a horse!"

Scrolling through his Omnitrix for a bit to see the familiar, taunting, winged unicorn-shaped silhouette, he adds, "not that I would."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

1586772744524.png
Tom and Jerry friends.png
Jerry was eating a piece of bread while I sat on a chair, thanks to his diminutive size it would be enough to keep him full, right? WRONG! This mouse's hunger cannot be quenched! He once ate half a fridge full of food! Of course, Mammy Two Shoes punished me for it and I had to sleep outside the house while a thunderstorm was happening.

He saw a rat scurry towards him and I smiled and approached them. Jerry offered the bread with a joyous smile but I took out a knife and stabbed his newfound friend in the middle of the body. I popped him into my mouth and patted Jerry on the head.

He literally froze with his smile still in his face before falling over and shattering into a million pieces like he was ice.

Don't worry, that was just for comedic effect. He's not dead.
---
I saw the young girl get her boogie on and I started clapping with enthusiasm!

I wanted to impress people so I joined in on the dance floor!

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

V E N U S L O V E L A C E

The goddess of Reality proceeded to wake up. Her scars had completely recovered, and her stomach wound was gone. She had a heavy headache, and could barely remember what happened in the last few hours. Venus proceeded to stand up and explore, discovering the place where most of the group was and grabbing herself a shiny red apple. She took multiple bites out of it, chewing it slowly as she could hear herself screaming inside. It wasn't her who was controlling her body, it was a completely different consciousness taking a hold of her. She was in some kind of mental prison, desperately wanting to get out. But, it was to no avail as her cries for help can't be heard by them. As she tried to claw her way out, she felt a familiar presence nearby, a presence that she hated with a deep passion. It was Mother, she was the one who was controlling her body. It confused Venus, why would Mother even want to take control of her? After that tournament, she couldn't trust her. She was a bitch that deceived her daughters. What was Mother planning?

@OpenForInteraction

Scott Baker

Onboard the Sanctuary, Scott grabbed his reward and pocketed it. Then, he followed everyone to the barracks. After the action, it would be nice to get some rest. Eat something and then get some sleep. Maybe talk with someone and get to know some of the more normal members of the crew. He'd have to find someone to share the room with. Preferably with some more stable companions.

When thinking on how to proceed with his intentions, Scott overheard some people talking about a party. Figuring it will be a good place to start, auraxian decided to chip in and ask if he is allowed to join. "Hi there." he said approaching the group "I couldn't help but overhear you are putting together a party of sorts. Would you mind if I joined in?"

( Crow Crow - Ben ; TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher - Elizabeth ; LilacMonarch LilacMonarch - Julia )

Lilith and Kirby
782F06F6-E2E9-43E6-85BA-F258EDA781A1.pngA2385287-F8DE-455A-BD5C-004787226A69.png
“Wait what do you mean by little-“ Lilith looked behind herself to see what he was talking about and was surprised to see Kirby in his usual cheerful state. “Oh Kirby I didn’t see you there, I’m guessing you want something to eat to right?” He nods in response. “Well alright, looks like we got another mouth to feed.” Lilith said chuckling.

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Grey)
Riven Riven (Nearl)

--Minako Arisato--
OST: Like A Dream Come True
Color:#FF69B4
Money: $8500
Equipment:
Gun 1- The Buttplug
Gun 2 - Nebula
Shield - Mr. Caffeine
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Feeling a bit hungry, Minako got up bed, soon walking out the door but not without waving at Ryuji with a "I'm going out~" as she waltz out of the door. She made her way towards the Dining Area, not without getting lost several times as she does so. As she finally made it, Minako walked beside Venus, also taking an apple from the same pile before turning to her.

"Are you okay?" Minako asked, knowing what happened earlier, "You were badly hurt earlier, so I wanted to make sure nothing hurts anymore. I mean, I've been through the same thing once..." She said, starting a chatter with the eccentric 'goddess'.

The word of food was going everywhere, but still not a single morsel had been in her mouth yet. The Knight at this point had begun to feel her stomach grumble once more as she was certainly starving. Both of her ears suddenly flatten against her head as she let's out a groan, her tail unmoving at the long long groan of the stomach.

After seeing Elizabeth, Nearl was invited as well to this group's united band at the resturaunt. She quickly had ran into the room and dropped her Warhammer onto the ground beside a bed, the heavy weapon leaning against the wall as she continued to carry her shield with her. Before she left though, she had given a small wave over at Grey, offering to come along.

As she reached the resturaunt, she proceeded to grab the menu as well, her eyes quickly darting around all over the list. "Thanks for the invitation..", she replied to the Espeon, "I haven't eaten anything since Rhodes Island.."

"Megumin's log...This is boring. I expect to have been caught by now." Not to mention, it was getting hot inside the trash bag. "I suppose my only choice is to suck it up. The longer I sit here, the smaller my chance of freedom becomes!...The chance of OUR freedom! Of course, I will not abandon the others if I have a choice!" With a newfound spark of determination, she ripped away her barricade, kicked down the door, and rampaged down the hallway.

And then she remembered that she had absolutely no idea how to navigate this place.

(She's open)

Megumin would find a fully cloaked figure treating patients.

latest

"With doctors like those, they will certainly need me... oh, good day. Is something the matter?"

P PopcornPie

"Oh! A medic! You will be vital for our escape!" Megumin skipped up and tugged on the Doctor's jacket. "Come on! We must locate the others' prisons, break them out, and find a way to escape this flying dungeon before it can strand us on another battlefield!"

Crow Crow

"You're panicking," that was all the Doctor said, "you are acting first, and thinking second. If the scenario were as you say it was, acting like this would lead to your downfall. If you believe that something is up, find evidence, first and foremost...

... as it stands now, these people are aiding us. We rely on them and them on us."

P PopcornPie

Megumin's face scrunched up. "Damn it all! You've been suckered in, too!" She turned on her heel and started to trudge away. "Okay, fine. Believe they're aiding us. But don't be surprised when tomorrow morning, you wake up to find your brain in a duplicate body, without any powers, crammed in a base, and forced to blow each other's brains out!" If there was a door, she would have slammed it behind her.

"Megumin's log: This is bad! Not even the medic I found is willing to aid in our escape." She pressed her "log" to the wall just outside the Doctor's room. "He says he wants evidence, which is a good point. But what if everyone thinks I'm faking it?" While she stared at the floor, the combined smell of various foods lightly tapped her nose. It tipped off her stomach, and put her mind in a hungry daze. "Maybe some food will help me think...Wait a minute!" She shook her head back into working order. "I bet that food is tainted! I couldn't possibly fake tainted food! All I need to do is intercept a meal, and then find a way to take out any and all things infused in it to make us sleep while they experiment on us! Oh, won't Price be eating his words then!...I'd rather that than him eating the food, of course..."

Crow Crow

V E N U S L O V E L A C E

Venus proceeded to turn her head towards Minako's direction. Her face was devoid of emotion, it seemed like she had forgotten what she was doing after that fatal incident she had in the desert.

"Who are you?"

She instantly asked while taking another bite of her apple and swallowing it. The goddess looked at the spaceship and asked her again.

"Where are we?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @BreakfastPeeps

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
As Julia walked off to find a place to eat, Elizabeth followed her. It had been a little while since she ate, having only eaten food Songbird brung her since she didn't have any other option. She wondered what kind of food they had and hoped that it was decent or good.

When Ben asked what year she was from, she looked at him as she kept walking. "
1912. Movies had only been invented two decades ago from the time I'm from, but I never got to see one. I was in a tower and my... caretaker was very overprotective. Besides, the city that I was in, the movies were more like religious propoganda."

Someone came towards them and started talking to them, stopping her from saying anything else which was a relief for her. He was asking about the pajama party and really, she didn't mind. "
Oh, hello. I don't mind at all. Mrs. Julia, I think the party he's talking about is the pajama party. Is it fine with you if he comes to the pajama party?"

Once they all got there, she started to look at the menu. There were things on there that she never even heard of or tasted. As she was trying to decide, she looked up at Nearl. "
You're welcome. I don't think we got introduced, my name is Elizabeth. It's nice to meet the both of you." The introduction was aimed at both Nearl and Scott, figuring to kill two birds with one stone.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , Crow Crow , Martydi Martydi , Riven Riven

Fluffington the Mighty was confused. She stopped paying attention for like, a few minutes at best, and now she's locked in some sort of Steel Types home. She runs about the place blindly, easily jumping up and down levels, making laps around the ship in confusion. Her screams echo to all who care to hear. Well, scream. One long scream.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Maybe the Cocaine hadn't worn off yet.
Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Megumin crept onwards on her very tippy toes, letting her nose by tugged along by the scent. "I don't smell anything funny, is that a good thing? Or are knockout potions odorless? That's how it works, I fathom..." She tightly gripped her staff in both hands, holding it beneath her chin. She definitely couldn't afford a full power Explosion here. It would destroy the ship, leave her paralyzed and unable to escape the crash, and probably make her a public enemy. And the third one could wait until she found a way back home. "Oh, of all times to be reduced to some helpless civilian!"

And then her fears were confirmed!

"Chomusuke III!" Fluffington's shriek almost paralyzed her, but Megumin knew she couldn't afford to sit and watch her blood curdle. "Megumin's log: Chomusuke III is screaming for help! I may have been reduced to a novice archmage, but I must push past this challenge to save her! If I perish, well, I certainly hope these pages make it through whichever method they elect to dispose of my carcass." She stuffed her logs into her pocket, took a deep breath through her nose, let the images of Kazuma and the others float across her eyes, and...

"CHAAAAAAAAAAARGE!"

Megumin followed Fluffington's voice, holding her staff in front of her like a spear. "Chomusuke! Where are you!? I am still myself, Chomusuke, and I can help you out of this dungeon!"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Nearl was still eyeing all over the menu when Elizabeth gave an introduction in response. The Kuranta's ears twitched once more, specifically in Elizabeth's direction as she spoke to the Knight. Thankfully she was able to hear, or else she would've turned into a vegetable looking for what meal to order.

The Kuranta gave Elizabeth a very happy grin as she lowered the menu, both of her ears flickering and twitching about. "Truly appreciate your kindness, it's certainly nice to meet you, Elizabeth!", The Knight replies with a joyful tone, her eyes darting up and down between Elizabeth and the menu. "My name is Margaret Nearl! Radiant Knight of Kazimierz, and Rhodes Island!", she proclaims, definitely seeming ike she's full of herself just a little bit.

In reality, she's just happy to have more friends to talk to.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
@ResturauntBoios​

Lana

I waved to the others as they went to go eat their breakfast. Now that the door was unlocked, I entered inside and walked towards one of the nearest beds. I flopped on top of it and rolled myself up in The sheets on top of it. I yawned a bit and decided I might as well take a nap so I’ll have the energy to stay up all night later tonight. I yawned again except this time louder as I grew more tired. I looked around the room for a second and wondered where Eric might sleep. Probably between Julia and Natasha or something like that. The thought bothered me, but I guess I shouldn’t worry myself over something that hasn’t even happened yet. Finally, I drifted off to sleep to take a short nap.

Fluffington the Mighty continues her panicked running about, screaming her little head off, until she turns a corner and rams headfirst into Megumin, who was charging her direction! Thankfully the Eevee was too short to be rammed by the staff the Magic user had repurposed as a lance!
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-oof!" The shiny Eevee shakes the impact off and then looks at the Mage. "I'm OK!... Are you OK?"
P PopcornPie

Rocket would smile slightly as they were led into their respective rooms, curtesy of FL4K. He looked up and around at the interior, already planning in his head how he would decorate whatever corner of the room he got to himself. Nodding in correspondence with Skye, he said, "Pretty neat pad, all things considered," Before picking out an area all to himself. He chose to ignore the "milk-rat" comment from Heather, though Rocket still visibly snarled at it regardless. He was also already in the room by the time Skye went outside to ask the others to join her and Heather.

After a bit of organizing his little space, including building himself a makeshift bed and a small work area for him to make some extra gadgets and gizmos. Some might notice that he's now sporting a new outfit, including a red scarf that he'd lifted off a bandit as well as some goggles.

ed865725ced5709eab324bad0b4cbb41.jpg

As he exited the room, Rocket would notice Price standing all on his lonesome, probably pondering about which room to choose. Now, in order to avoid rooming with someone annoying like that Claptrap thing, or some conceded prick like that purple monster, he spoke up to Price before anyone else really could. After clearing his throat to get his attention, Rocket said, "Hey, hairbag! There's some extra room in our little area, if you wanna room with us." Rocket said as he thumbed over to the space that him, Skye, Heather, and probably others were occupying.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher jigglesworth jigglesworth CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Space Buddha Space Buddha Yamperzzz Yamperzzz @whoeversaround​

Scott Baker

When Elizabeth and Nearl introduced themselves, Scott did so as well. "Scott Baker." he said looking up from the menu "Sergeant of the New Conglomerate Army." Figuring he might as well take the introductions further, Scott decided to ask about everyone's homeworlds. "So, where are you all from? I come from Auraxis. A terrestial planet, former colony of the Terran Republic. Cut off From Earth before it even landed, because someone thought it's a great idea to use a strange wormhole to reach a colony and risk it being stranded. Currently being fought over by TR, VS and NC." Scott quickly infodumped a summarized history of his planet.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher - Elizabeth ; Riven Riven - Nearl

Well, that definitely didn't go as Megumin was picturing. See, when there is entire gallons of adrenaline pumping through your veins, it's very difficult to cut the engines before you slam into the person you're trying to rescue. That said, Fluffington had a pretty hardy skull for someone her size, and the impact had Megumin reeling. "Geeyowch!" She rubbed her head, practically grinding her teeth to shards.

"My deepest apologies, I wasn't at all attempting to harm you! Rather, I wished to rescue you!" She picked Fluffington up. "As for if I'm okay, I am. But it may not be this way for much longer. You seem to be the only other one afraid of this place, let alone as daunted as I am! We must find a way out."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Fluffington the Mighty nods. "I don't know how we got here, but clearly it was some bad guys doing!!" The Eevee spins a couple of times while talking, clearly still wound up.
P PopcornPie

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Heather would have remained in her room after the others were long gone, and after rocket had organized his section of the room and headed out to speak with Price, she would curl up on her/skye's bed and eventually fall asleep. Her eyes were wide open, and she levitated a few feet off of the bed, but she was nonetheless sound asleep. She would look quite peaceful to an outside observer, yet her dreams were anything but. No one could be quite sure of what she was dreaming about, though in between mutterings like "o-other mommy... don't l-leave me...", "I... miss... b-badger... man...", "f-filthy... degenerates...", and other child sleeptalk that made no sense, she would say things like "The thighs... t-they are in danger...". She is a psychic, so there might be something to this, but it is unlikely. Right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back