• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
--Minako Arisato--
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @Everyoneneartheshipsactually.
With the job done, Den-O deemed it fit to untransform, undoing the buckle and releasing it from his waist, the armor soon disappaiting into armor bits as the gang now authorizes a full on retreat. The armor revealed Minako, back at her school uniform. She put the belt back on, knowing that she wouldn't have a place to stash it in. She soon followed everyone back outside, where a pletra of airships awaited them. As her fellow teammates trudged along, Minako felt as if they needed as much healing as she needs.

"Alright, one more thing..." Minako sighs before taking out her Evoker and shooting herself, summoning Orpheus once more. Orpheus strummed her harp, and soon, everyone feels lighter, minor wounds healing. Even Trevor. Trevor might've not needed it, but he might as well get one. Afterwards, Minako boarded one of the vehicles, one that happens to be where Skye is--The Buzzard

Last edited:
Nearl had barely gotten her senses back when she came to the realization that yet ANOTHER of these small talking creatures exist. This one was blue, and it seemed to be wanting to start the vehicle. With a smile, The knight walks over to the Glaceon as she reaches over the steering wheel to look for a key, giving the vehicle a nice start up.

"You sure you can drive?", The Kuranta asked Natasha with a smirk, "You seem to barely fit the seat, not to mention reach the foot pedals." The Knight's ears flicker once more as she jolts a finger to the pedals, before moving into the technical's back seats, getting comfortable. Ironically, beside the seat of a yet very small witch, that's, evidently trying to break free. Nearl looks over her with a tilt of the head, another round of ear flickering, and a wag of the tail. "Hi!", Nearl exclaims with a small hand wave.

Mentions and Interactions
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
P PopcornPie

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
With her jacket on, keeping most of her Siren tattoos except for the one on all Siren's chest's hidden, she waited next to the Buzzard for when they'd have to leave. Part of her was debating whether or not she should just go back home to Promethea, go with the Raiders, or stay on Pandora, as two of those options wouldn't make her feel bad about being a Siren around other people. At least if she went back to Promethea or stayed on Pandora, she wouldn't be around people who cared for and loved a Siren and she wouldn't hurt them just be standing there.

She already got enough of that from her own mother, she didn't need it from people she looked up to.

Skye then noticed a girl walk towards the Buzzard she was at and looked slightly away. Currently, she wasn't in a talkative mood, but then again she didn't talk a whole lot. She wasn't a chatterbox, but she wasn't a mute either unless she wanted to be a mute. Really, she probably felt like only saying a few words at the moment. "
Hey."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Interactions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade

Tsukasa nodded in agreement. "I was thinking the same thing. Alright, we can let them live. But what should we do with them since they are unconscious?" He asked.

He wasn't sure what to do with them as putting them in the garbage dump would be a bad idea. However, he waited for Elizabeth to respond to see what she thinks for herself.

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask

Naoto saw something flashing that it is coming from the bandit's pocket. It turns out that the bandit isn't unconscious as blood was splattered on the rock and the scent that is somewhat hard to avoid, he wasn't expecting for his kick to be that strong and he got used to seeing people dying but not in a cruel way.

He picked up the thing that was in the bandit's pocket. A card to a Korean-esque corporation? This is because the card on it is written in both English on the top and Korean on the bottom. Unfortunately, he can't read Korean but on the bottom of the title in English it says "Chunso Corporation". Also, it is platted in gold and white with some silver in it.

The flashing thing that is embedded on the card is meant to be high-tech for a reason. He was amazed that the bandit is a member of this mysterious corporation and he wants to know more about it. He approached Zane to report about this amazing discovery.

"Look what I just found. Obviously, it is a card. It appears to be some sort of a Korean corporation and half of it is written in Korean. It was in the bandit's pocket when I saw something flashing and that is when I found this. Are you familiar with this?" He asked Zane as he shows the card to him.

Last edited:
𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
She tried desperately to push back the memories and to stop the attack, and it started to work. Slowly, but it was starting to work. After a few minutes, her hands stopped shaking and she pushed the memories back far enough for her to be able to focus on what was happening.

Hearing Decade's question, she looked at the bandits and then at him. "
Maybe take them out of the vehicle? We can't just leave them in there. We could also use it and take it back to the base."

Right now, she sounded fine, but one thing could end up tipping her off the edge and into another attack, which she didn't want.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

--Minako Arisato || Kintaros--
OST: Tender Feelings
Color:#FF69B4
Money: $1500
Equipment:
Gun 1- The Buttplug
Gun 2 - Nebula
Shield - Mr. Caffeine
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

"Hello there." Minako greeted back as Skye became aware of her presence. It was appropriate to greet back, but it doesn't look like Skye wants to talk. For now, Minako believes it's best to leave her be until further notice. After all, the mission is complete, and Minako is slowly getting a hang of letting herself get taken over by Kintaros in fights...It's a successful day.

Kirby
Kirby.png
Kirby was hanging out in the flying vehicle with the others, he was trying to find a place to sit but he wasn't really finding any luck. Eventually he glanced over and was somewhat surprised at what he saw. He looked out the window found Dani flying next to them, Kirby waves to her hoping she would notice.

Interactions:
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Dani)

Interactions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
Tsukasa nodded in agreement. "Very well, we can take the bodies to the base. Besides, we might find something that we have never seen before right?" He asked.

He thought of it as a good idea to take the bodies back to the base as they might find something important but it could lead to more dangers along the way. He grabbed the body out of the vehicle while he waits for Elizabeth to do the same.

COLLAB POST WITH:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Rocket, Trevor, Joe Baker) FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Claptrap, Richtofen) Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins (?????) LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia, Natasha) P PopcornPie (Megumin)

Over in the arena, the Bandits look at Skye. “I mean, you can, but… what the hell is wrong with you? You’re takin’ a kid and letting her hang off the side of a Buzzard? I thought we were the sickos…”

Grey looks over at Nearl as he wanders over to the Technical Eric hops into the passenger seat of. A large amount of guilt was placed on him after offending Nearl. Even though she may have looked somewhat Vanalian, she mostly seemed human. He bows his head shamefully.

GreySweatdrop.png

“I’m sorry. I, uh… didn’t know you were royalty,” he stammers out. “That was... really disrespectful for me to say.” He goes up to her, his head still bowed. “I’ve, uh… never really seen humans before. Just read about them in books. And you sort of remind me of… well, me...” He motions to his own tail. “So I just thought I… I’m really sorry, Ms. Nearl.”

Kendall adjusts himself in the seat of the Technical. “I’m getting some bad, bad flashbacks to when I used to get driven around by a Sylveon…” he looks over at Natasha, glances around for the keys, finds them in the glove box, and then puts them in ignition and turns on the Technical for her.

“Oh.” Natasha presses on the gas but the vehicle doesn’t go anywhere.

“You have to put it into ‘drive’ and take off the parking brake,” Julia chimes in from the back. “Both on your right. D for drive.”

After a little more fiddling, Natasha finds them and slowly turns the Technical around to face back toward the base. Fortunately she manages to not run anyone over in the process.

“You’re a better driver than those Vault Hunters…” Kendall smirks.

Trevor had since climbed into the back of the Technical with the rest of the group, smiling as he pat the dead body of the Bandit that laid in the back seats. The sticky bomb still beeped loudly as it was embedded in the rotting Bandits’ brain.

“Don’t you worry!” He shouted happily. “Uncle T’s gonna get you to your new friend nice and soon!” He shouted, before looking up and over the seat, watching as none other than Joe Baker threw Ribcage into the back seat with a smile.

“Oh, I’m gonna enjoy beatin’ the shit outta you!” He exclaimed, following up his words with a sadistic sounding chuckle as he climbed into the back of the Technical, squishing the half-burnt, angry Ribcage between himself and Trevor. Ribcage had been bound and gagged by Joe, and was now a screaming mess as he imagined all the unimaginable tortures that the duo would put him through instead of the other way around. Such heresy is preposterous- not that he knows what that word means.

“I’ve never been driven around before, not like this!” Megumin replied cheerfully. “I saw you flying over the hills. It looked like a lot of fun! More so, especially, than being captured by those guys!” She thumbed to the Marauders in the distance. “I can’t believe it’s never crossed my mind before, that I’ve ridden in vehicles without the need of horses! Kazuma will never believe it! I doubt even Aqua will believe it!” She knew she was jabbering, but pure excitement was bubbling in her like some kind of fluid in a cauldron. No place for it to go but out of her mouth!

“Oh, hey, Megumin!” Kendall smiles at her. “...so, when did you get here?”

Fish says something in that weird language of his.

“Oh, I kind of fell in here.” Megumin explained, her voice a little flat. “See, I was back in my own world, trying to look for my party, when the strangest portal opened. I really, really shouldn’t have strayed away from my mentors…” Her eyes dropped down to the floor. “Ugh, Samus and Mao Mao are gonna kill me. But at least I can say I reunited with you guys!” She perked up.

“You picked a bad time to reunite. This place is brutal…”

“Eh, nothing is that brutal with my Explosion.” Megumin waved a hand. “All I need is to heal up, and all our problems can literally be blasted away!”

“Heh, I think we need less blasting!”

“Less!?” Megumin snorted. “I don’t think I’ve been blasting enough!”

Kendall glances around. Yung Cuz had been lifted into the Technical’s bed by Grey while crying about Deadpool’s disrespectful ass on Garfield Kart. The fox had also retrieved Venus and, worried, helped her into the Technical. “We need a medic here!” he yells out, hoping one of you remembered the sack Zed gave you. Yung Venuz had floated his way over all the way from Steele’s Holdout and joined his spherical friend, with Grey sitting beside them.

Natasha waits until everyone by the Technical gets in before finally driving off.

Eventually, when all of you had decided on a way back, taken your share of money, and the Buzzards had lifted off, you cruise on back to the Crimson Raider base, over the various sand dunes as the moon goes down and the sun begins to rise over the horizon.

“Let’s hope the ride’s smooth this time,” Grey mumbles.

---

Chapter 2
"And Now, Our Space Break"

Meanwhile, back at the base, absolutely nobody had noticed Claptrap at all. Well, kind of. After Elizabeth had waved to the idiot, the trucks took off at a rapid pace. Unfortunately, Claptrap hadn’t exactly heeded the warnings to hold on, so by the time the technicals had already jumped over the first hill he’d fallen off the trucks.

So there was only one thing left to do- go back to base. It took him about an hour or two, and by the time he got back, he was gonna have to wait for everyone to come back.

At the very least, Claptrap wouldn’t have to wait too long. A few minutes after he returns, so do your Technicals and Buzzards. The Buzzards set themselves down just outside the base, the Crimson Raider guards pointing their guns at each cautiously.

“Yo, shit, we’re on the same side, we’re on the same side!” one of the pilots shouts over the sound of engines.

“Yeah, I know. Just being cautious,” a guard shoots back.

As she expected, Megumin thoroughly enjoyed the ride back. “This is so smooth! No wonder you all were hollering with joy!” With her hat on her lap, she stuck her head out like a dog, letting the wind rub off any sand that was still caught in her hair and cheeks.

rocketfacepalm.gif

Rocket, who was in the very back of the Technical, watched Megumin with a groan and a roll of his eyes. He didn’t say anything, but he was silently judging her and her antics all the way through. He hadn’t really taken anything from the vault, aside from some chargers and ammo for his weapons. He just wanted to go home.

Natasha’s driving actually wasn’t really smooth, but it sure seemed like it after the previous trip. Especially with the lack of jumping off hills and running over wildlife.

Unfortunately for Natasha, that was pretty much what Megumin wanted. “Ooh, look at that big hill! Let’s catch some air!” Once again, she was wagging an invisible tail.

“Let’s, uh, not,” Kendall says.

“But you got to do it on the ride to that arena!” Megumin pouted. “You can’t lie to me, it was fun! I could hear you all screaming!”

“You couldn’t hear the near-puking either, then. Trust me, you don’t want it.” He glances at Natasha, then the rest of you for agreement, and shrugs.

“It wasn’t fun. We all just got thrown around and it hurt. We could throw you out and it would feel about the same.” Natasha replies in a clear ‘I’m not doing it’ tone.

“...Oh.” Megumin twiddled her fingers. “Heh, fun screams, legitimate terror screams...They sound the same to you after a while…”

Shockingly enough, even though he wasn’t a part of the mission, the yellow trash can managed to obstruct the Vault Hunters- literally. He was still wheeling his sorry ass back to base directly in the middle of the road as the Technicals came in, obliviously blocking the way as he slowly made his way towards the base and where everyone had originally met up for the briefing.

“Uhh… brake? Little robot guy’s up ahead, brake!” Kendall yells, though mostly at whoever’s driving the other Technical.

Natasha brakes and swerves to avoid the robot, but that doesn’t save him from the next vehicle.

Squish.

“I AM SORRY, LITTLE CLAPTRAP!”
Salvador shouts. So THAT’S who’s driving the other Technical.

“Oh, gosh, there he goes…” Seeing as Megumin didn’t even notice Claptrap until the brief seconds between Kendall pointing him out, and him being run down, Megumin couldn’t say she mustered that much of a reaction. All she could mutter was, “This world’s creatures just keep getting stranger…”

“Sooo much for the gloryhole!” Trevor shouted from the back to no one in particular. Luckily, he was ignored.

Then she brought her attention back to Natasha’s footwork. Driving looked awful easy, and Megumin was much taller, so maybe she’d have even more success? “If you’re tired, Natasha, I’m willing to take over…” She made zero attempts to hide the greed in her voice.

glac13.png

“I’m fine!” The Glaceon replies, making little effort to hide her irritation at Megumin’s obvious ulterior motive. “We’re already here anyway.”

“Is anyone gonna check on that robot?” Kendall asks as the Crimson Raider guards wave for the Technicals to stop. The Typhlosion looks back from his seat. “Nice driving, by the way, Natasha. CLAPTRAP!” Kendall gets out before the Technical even stops. “HEY, CLAPTRAP, YOU ALIVE?!”

Natasha brings the Technical to a smooth stop, this time actually parking it, and gets out to follow Kendall.

To say the very least, Claptrap did not look okay. The yellow tin can’s body was actually in a good state considering he just got run over by a car; the problem was his wheel. The stair-climbing wheel had been absolutely snapped off, and lay bent-up a few feet away from the now wheel-less robot.

“Owwwwwwwwwww… I hate feeling pain in slow motion!”

“Ohhhh… yeaaaaah, that looks painful.” Kendall takes his wheel in one paw and hoists Claptrap onto his back with the other for a piggyback ride. “Can that Ellie girl repair you?”

Rocket was about to speak up, raising a paw in question since he was pretty good with machines, but then he remembered that he didn’t like Claptrap very much.

“Robots can feel pain?” Natasha wonders out loud.

“Beats me. I’ve never even seen a ‘robot’ before.” Megumin shrugged.

“Extremely painful… Slow motion…” Was all the Hyperion mistake managed to whimper between shakes of apparent agony.

Eventually, you all get back into the base without a hitch. Hopefully. FL4K, Zane, Axton, Kendall, Grey, Salvador, Fish, and the two creatures you picked up join you. The Typhlosion calls back to one of the Technicals as he follows along. “Hey, Anna! You coming?” he asks, Axton carrying Venus in his arms right behind him.

“We are called to enter Sanctuary for debriefing,” FL4K declares before leading you into the largest building in the base, situated at the very back. The interior is huge- a large, rounded ceiling several dozen metres above you, and enough space inside to fit a tremendous spaceship.

1586726901601.png

Which, fittingly, is inside this enormous hangar.

This place used to be a meeting building for the Children of the Vault. Bunch a’ Bandit clans dedicated towards praisin’ the Calypsos. We took it under new management and turned it into a place for Sanctuary to dock. We’ve got places like these all over Pandora, but they’re aren’t usually, ah, as sophisticated,” Zane explains to all of you.

“I remember our raid fondly. My beasts devoured Shiv.”

“Ahh, memories.”

“Big ship… what’s she called?” Kendall asks.

“Sanctuary. Sanctuary III.”

Grey raises an eyebrow. “What happened to the first two?”

“Ya’ don’t wanna know, boyo.”

That probably doesn’t sound assuring to a lot of you.

“U-uh…” Megumin’s jaw wavered. Something about the prospect of being trapped on that weird thing creeped her out. Not helping was its resemblance to the vehicle she was originally trapped on, that strange flying contraption that sparked all of Megumin’s troubles. “Okay, maybe it’s time to obey Price’s orders, and just...you know, stay back here…?” She backed towards the Technical, clearly sweating bullets. If anyone made a move, she was calling her turn behind its wheel. Already, she was lifting her leg above its window frame, preparing to jump in.

“H-hey, Megumin, wait!” Grey calls after her.

“You wanna call shotgun again?” Megumin climbed further inside. “I think the key’s still in the ignition.”

“Looks like Knowhere got a friggin’ upgrade…” Rocket muttered under his breath in awe of the craftsmanship as he hopped out of the Technical and into the hangar. He looked around the place in almost disbelief, before looking up at Zane. “You Terrans built this place?”

“Yyyep! Took a lotta hands, but we managed to escape the insanity of Pandora long enough to build this fer’ Sanctuary.”

“What’s all the noise about out here? Did one of you boys get injured?” a familiar voice asks. It’s none other than Dr. Zed, wiping his bloodstained apron off with his gloves. “Sorry about the mess, heh. Me and a friend of mine was just ‘operatin’ on one of those Bandits.”

Wait… Dr. Zed has a “friend”?

One moment, herr Doktor! Came the call of what must have been the Doctor’s “friend” - a sing-song, jovial and heavily accented voice off in the short distance. Ho-ho, mein Gott! Did you say injuries? Ah, fresh, gaping wounds! Oh, it feels like Oktoberfest!

With an unstable cackle in the air, the voice was silenced and replaced with a hurried patter of feet that began to barrel towards the crowd with great haste. It was all rather disconcerting - knowing Dr. Zed, who could possibly make friends with him? They’d have to not only be fine with, but enjoy, all of his twisted experiments, the gallons of blood carelessly spilled whenever he graces an operating theatre, the gut-wrenching, indignant procedures; surely, no man alive could possibly get along with that?

Well...

M4PimVl01fFN-izJkzyOwJAN3_3McuJWF-hGFvGGji6hDP0wGzoPoyj_Kciv1DnOsbzdWvFSCZoWkMVZFeCQw41Pi16R5KK4SvYNJTilXdFjDyCa2V0fg-xTEkT2gv7lNIZRLMJS

Hallo, my profusely-bleeding friends! A pleasure to meet you! The man outstretched an arm for a handshake, despite his gloved hands being completely drenched in blood. He seemed to be keeping something tucked underneath his other arm, however - was that… a pumpkin?

Ah, my sincere apologies I couldn’t greet you earlier! Zhe Doktor and I were just, aheh… vell, I’m very pleased with how zhis one ended up! Look! He exclaimed, before presenting to the crowd the pumpkin he had been hiding - or, rather, the Bandit he had been hiding. The pumpkin had a Bandit mask pattern carved into it, and was shaking profusely - hurling every obscenity imaginable just about everywhere.

We transferred zhis Bandit’s consciousness directly out from his body and into zhis pumpkin! It’s like I always say; zhere’s nothing wrong with playing God, so long as you are good at it! He exclaimed, grinning from ear-to-ear as he held the pumpkin up to his face as it continued to scream.Ho-ho, look! It hates me so much!

“Ah, I don’t think I’ve gotten y’all introduced to my associate yet,” Zed says. “This here’s Medic, and he does the damned best work I’ve ever had the pleasure of seeing. He and that boy, Richtofen, see, they’ve been helpin’ me tend to the injured and the idiots who’re misbehavin’.”

Medic chuckled, once again showing his big, toothy grin, and adjusted his glasses before speaking again. Ho-ho, you flatter me, Herr Zed. Zhe pleasure is mine! It is so refreshing to work with a like-minded doctor who isn’t suppressed by childish things like a ‘medical license’!

Quick as a flash, however, the Medic’s expression dropped like a rock when he saw Axton holding Venus steady in his arms. It was as if a switch flipped in his head - he dropped the pumpkin on the floor, causing it to screech in intense pain as it rolled helplessly on the floor, before swiftly moving over to Axton and the wounded lady.

You have wounded! Everyone, out of zhe way! Let me take a look! Medic exclaimed, shoving his way past the crowd - undoubtedly giving some a bloody handprint - before examining Venus’ wounds.

“Oh please. It can’t be zhat bad. Nothing a little Element 115 und some kisses to the boo boos won’t fix.” Yet another accented voice chimed in from behind the two Doctors. After a few seconds, an equally-interesting scientist stepped around the Red Medic, his beady eyes gave the group a once-over- as if to find an excuse to get up close and/or perform a “medical examination”- before finally snapping himself back upon the patient at hand. He didn’t flinch at all at Venus’ ragged appearance, instead reaching into one of his pockets with his bloodied hands.

“Ahh, Quick Revive. For zhe revival of the unfittest, of course.” He finally drew out a syringe filled with blue glowing liquid, offering it to the Medic if he so pleased to do the honors.

Though the Medic’s eyebrows perked up at the sight of his fellow German’s Quick Revive, he smiled and held up his hand to decline.A stab wound to zhe abdomen and some cuts here and zhere? Zhere is no need, Kamerad - she will survive! Not like zhat Lu Bu character, heavens, no! He replied, before turning back to look at Axton, wearing a steely and confident expression. It is a rather curious feeling for half of your blood to be completely outside of your body, however. Come vith me, quickly - I vill heal her! He commanded, before swivelling around on his heel and running back in the direction where he came from.

The Commando nods. “Meet up with you guys later. Good job with the op tonight- you’ve done the Crimson Raiders a great service,” he tells you all before racing off after Medic.

“I’d better go with him. That girl don’t look too right. I’ll leave ya’ to Richtofen. Don’t worry about his appearance; he’s a lot more trustworthy than he looks.”

Zed then goes off to follow Axton and Medic.

“Ahh, zhere’s no such thing as ‘no need’. Zhe stronger, the better in my experience.” Richtofen shrugged just before giving everyone else an expression that looked like a shit-eating grin.

grin.jpg

“Now, who needs treatment from this Doctor?”

The archwizard rolled her eyes. “I’m fine. Pardon me if I am trying to avoid being trapped inside a flying machine again.” The blood across Zed’s apron didn’t help. It just reminded her that these people were willing to take her by force.

“Nice work out there, by the way. Especially you two,” Zane smiles at you all, then looks at Voss and Skye on the last part. “Some of ya’ should join me and have a pint at Moxxi’s. Best damn liquor you’ll ever have,” he promises.

glac19.png

Natasha’s reaction is about the polar opposite of Megumin’s. “This huge thing can fly??”

If you follow Zane, you’d be led onto a ramp at the bottom, which would then open up into a VERY industrial looking interior, and then guided to the main bridge of the ship, where a high-tech meeting room lies.

1586727720849.png

“Heya, killers,” Moze says from behind the circular red holographic table in the middle, Ian by her side. “...nah, doesn’t sound right when I say it.” She smiles widely at all of you.

glac20.png

“I’m not a killer!” Natasha protests.

“Don’t worry. That’s just what our old leader used to say to us. Though I guess that’s because we were killers.” Moze folds her arms. “I heard about how the raid went. Our Vault Hunters had a lot of good stuff to say about you. Nice work.”

“THEY WERE BORN TO BE BANDIT SHOOTERS! JUST LIKE US!” Salvador wraps one arm right around Ryuji and Scott Baker, and the other around Trevor and Minako. Of course, at his height, he finds it rather… difficult. But still, he manages.

“I’m not a ‘bandit shooter’ either…”

“Yeah, but you’ve got cool ice powers,” Kendall says. “Even better.”

FL4K turns to the others, sweeping their one eye across the forces of Minako, John Connor, Tsukasa, Naoto, Kirby, Jacket, Julia, Anna, and the others of you who have more than proved your ability to fight and work as a team. “You have proven yourself most vital to the Crimson Raiders. You are hereby considered under our same title.”

“WELCOME TO THE CRIMSON RAIDERS!” Zane laughs happily and places a hand on Samael’s shoulder. “You’ve been one hell of a badass, boyo. Glad ya’ joined us on the extraction team.”

“Y’know, I haven’t really gotten to know you guys too well, but… you guys operate better than 90% of the fireteams I’ve seen. And we’ve only known each other for a few hours, tops,” Kendall smiles, then turns to Blast Radius, Ben, Solid Snake, Dani, Sora, Fluffington, Shaw, and others he’s seemed to take a liking to. “I didn’t think we could pull it off at first, but… wow, I’m impressed. I should be used to this by now, but, honestly… nah, still hard to believe.”

GreyHappy.png

"Yeah. Talk about unlikely heroes. Uh- n-no offense," he quickly adds, learning his mistake from last time.

Ian Talking.gif

“We were told the one named Julia utilized telepathic methods to retrieve Ribcage’s memories. We require proof of this, either in the form of the Bandit himself, or for Julia to step forward and report her findings before you obtain your reward of 7,000 in this world’s currency.”

“Don’t sound like such a hardass, Ian.”

“I apologize. It is always how Mr. Anderson treated his creations.”

“I can do that,” Julia says as she finally walks in after dealing with Megumin, returning the Technical, and retrieving The Ice Queen that Natasha had forgotten.

esp1.png

“The findings may be...less than you hoped for, but I can assure you I didn’t miss anything.”

Once everyone is gathered, with or without Megumin conscious, Julia explains what she found. “Unfortunately for us, Ribcage knew next to nothing about this ‘Throne’. But I did find a lead.”

“Please elaborate,” Ian invites.

“An anonymous man called him, simply claiming to be a ‘friend’...at Tediore. That is where Ribcage learned of it.”

“How exactly do we know this is true?” Moze asks… then, FL4K pulls out the ECHO Log that they took from Ribcage from their jacket.

“Because this ECHO Log I acquired in Ribcage's office tells the same story. It seems that Julia's psychic abilities truly are what they are said to be.”

FL4K pops the Log into his ECHO Device and plays the recording for everyone to hear. Once it concludes, Moze smiles.

“Well, that’s useful,” Moze smirks. She and Ian then step aside to reveal a bunch of chests behind them, as well as crates absolutely full of cash.

“I greatly apologize to you all. Specifically, I apologize to Julia. It was vital to ensure we had proper proof. However, you all have proven your anomalous abilities to be true.”

Suddenly, right in the middle of the conversation, the sounds of muffled screams and blood dripping across the shiny, clean floors of the ship could be heard. The source of the sounds came from none other than Ribcage, who was being dragged across the floor by Joe Baker and Trevor. Alongside him was the dead Bandit with the sticky bomb jammed in his head.

“C’m’ere, ya slimy little shit! I ain’t done wit’ you yet!” Joe shouted, following up his words with a laugh as he held up Ribcage by his arm. Ribcage was screaming loudly in anger behind the gag, and if you looked down, you could tell by the stains that his pants were soaked in more than just blood.

“My new… partner and I are gonna get ‘ole bone-boy here more well acquainted with the ship’s rules!” Trevor would shout as he and Joe dragged him on over to a nearby closet. Trevor swung open the door and tossed Ribcage in along with the Banit, the former of which visibly fell to his knees and began screaming even louder. They were clearly screams of rage, rather than screams of terror. The pair smiled widely, and Joe slammed the door behind him. It quickly reopened, however. “Oh and.. don’t come in here, no matter how many desperate pleas for help you might hear,” Trevor would say as he poked his head out the door once more, before slamming it shut again. What followed were the sounds of a motorized drill, screams, insane laughter, bones audibly cracking and snapping, and disgusting squishy noises.

Julia grimaces at the sounds coming from the closet. “Barbarians…”

“...yeah. And now that you’re all here, I think we can finally end this war against the Bandits and Mutants. You dealt a crippling blow to the Bandits tonight, taking out Ribcage like that. The Bandit clans of Pandora should fall apart and split into the same splinter cells they used to be. But, there’s a lot more Bandits all over the galaxy to take care of.” Moze motions to the guns and money behind her. “We’ll put in a word with Marcus for you, tell him to give you any gun that’s not unique or legendary from him for free. Plus, you can buy some unique guns with all the cash we’re giving you. I’m guessin’ two each.

“Please take exactly two bundles for each of your individual selves. Your total take will be $7,000 per Raider.”

“We’ll go and... ‘talk’ to these guys at Tediore about this Nuclear Throne soon. How about you guys have a good time and get some rest for now?”

“Most organic beings would require at least eight hours in a catatonic state after two operations of such intensity,” Ian agrees.

“Ahhh, not before we have a party!” Zane raises his hands up high. “WHO WANTS TO GET SHITEFACED?”

AdventurousDapperGreatdane-size_restricted.gif

“That’s the first thing you’ve said that wasn’t batshit crazy!!” Rocket shouted in response to Zane as he lifted his own glass up in the air, having gotten it from… well, he got it from somewhere, alright. He turned to the room and raised the glass high in the air. “Drinks for everyone who wants any! On me and the old man here!”

Horror bounds in with all of FL4K’s pets. “I do not party… however, some of my beasts have taken a liking to all of you. Perhaps you would enjoy playing with them. You have my permission, but if any of you harm my beasts, you will not live to see our next mission or your homes.” They then lean down and pets their Skag, prompting the beast to lick their face. “Who’s a good boy, Mr. Chew?”

Grey comes up to Lilith and Nearl. “Uhh… hey. Lilith, Ms. Nearl? Do you think we should maybe, uh… eat together? I’ll pay? Just as… an apology, I guess. For ignoring you, Lilith, and for disrespecting you, Ms. Nearl.”

Kendall sits down on the ground next to Natasha, and Lana if she’s there. “Phew… finally. A break.” He sighs. “I’m not sure how much more of this multiversal craziness I can take. I just wanna go home to the guild already…”

“You’re telling me…” Natasha mumbles.

The Claptrap unit Kendall was carrying just mumbles something incomprehensible in response. If a robot could be delirious, apparently that was the state he was in now.

“...but first, I need to go find that Ellie lady. Moze, ma’am! We need repairs on Claptrap, stat! Can I ask where Ellie is?”

“Storage bay! Head down the stairs at the stern, right before the barracks! Best to get him repaired soon; he can get annoying, but he’s one of us!”

Kendall nods and stands up. “Be right back, Natasha! I mean- you can come if you want!” The Typhlosion runs off to the storage bay, still holding onto Claptrap.

glac21.png

“Wait up!” Natasha calls and runs after him.

Yung Venuz floats over to wherever Deadpool might presently be. He has his ways. ”bk bchacka wub wub” he ‘says’ to Deadpool, glancing down at his guns and katanas.

Yung Cuz simply goes over to Skye and tugs on her leg.

Of course, Megumin would continue looking for a way to escape.

With that, you’re all free to do whatever you want aboard Sanctuary. Rest, party, interact, whatever- it’s your call! Alternatively, you can help Trevor and Joe by taking your anger out on Ribcage. Who knows what kind of crimes that guy’s committed in the past? Judging by the ECHO Log, those Tediore soldiers probably weren’t the only people he had beheaded.

(If you choose to go with Trevor and Joe, tag Thatguy! He’ll be running Ribcage’s little torture session as its own seperate GM area.)

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and The Tom Tom Gang (Blinx)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!) and Megumin (Konosuba)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Yoshikage Kira (JJBA Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable)
@Son of Horus as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausa SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Vera "Granny Rags" Moray (Dishonored)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and "Doctor" (Arknights)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Space Buddha Space Buddha as Heather Sagewind (OC)
Hundesteak :3 Hundesteak :3 as Nagisa Shiota (Assassination Classroom)
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Garnet (Steven Universe)

Last edited:

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:

_________________________________________________________________________________

After her conversation with the large-thighed goddess was oh so rudely interrupted, Heather would get back in the truck with the bandits, not particularly noticing or caring that Ribcage was gone and following the others back to Sanctuary. When she arrived, her men would park outside and accompany her in, though, given the amount of tall people in the area, she would soon lose contact with her escort, and be forced to navigate the town alone. She would carry alongside her the six-legged teddy bear with the face of a capybara that she had held with her since her arrival, surprisingly minimally damaged. She would wander aimlessly, unsure of what was going on and calling out telepathically.

--"MOM.... WHERE... ARE... YOU... MOMMY... PLEASE... COME... GET... ME..."--

Skye would hear this, but not before Heather found her way to the restaurant/bar, looking to the pieces of paper with numbers on them that had been stuffed into her hand by one of the raiders as she had entered into the settlement, she would present a bill to the woman at the counter.

--"I... AM... REALLY... THIRSTY... AND... HUNGRY... TOO... ACTUALLY... I... ACTUALLY... REALIZE... NOW... I... HAVE... NOT... EATEN... IN... DAYS... SO... CAN... I... GET... SOMETHING... PLEASE..?"

Fortunately, this person was not going to serve a little girl alcohol, regardless of how brutal pandora could be. Unbeknownst to her, the slightest amount of human beer could probably put down a member of her species, but a fizzy drink and a corndog was perfectly safe for the girl. Unfortunately, Heather had shoplifted a bottle of whiskey using telekinesis and carried it behind her using said telekinesis. She would return to wandering about town, calling out to her mom, while her legionairres got shitfaced drunk, at least until she heard something about torture in the background.

--"MOMMY.... MOMMY... PLEASE... COME... GET... ME...- WAIT... DID... I... HEAR... TORTURE..? WHAT... WHERE... IS... THERE... TORTURE.!?"--

Lilith and Kirby
B1153B19-0BEC-4F79-97C9-85CE65B6DD93.pngA2584A38-AA7E-4378-BC1F-2F220F4F7433.png

Lilith left the arena feeling slightly annoyed about not getting any new information to help her team out in some way but she at least made an effort, Grey asked her and Nearl if the wanted to get something to eat and Lilith nodded. “Alright I guess, I mean I literally can’t eat anything but it’s a nice offer I guess. Also if you’re wondering if I got anything from that spineless bandit back there I didn’t, guess that adds another one to the kill count.”
Meanwhile Kirby was back with the others when he heard the word “eat”. This immediately caught his attention so he looked back to see what they were talking about. Kirby ran after them and hoped to get some get some delicious food along with them.

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Grey)
Riven Riven (Nearl)

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
After her and Decade got rhe bandits out of the crashed Technical, she joined the others on the ride back to the base. Though, if Decade offered to bring out the motorcycle and offer her a ride, she wouldn't decline it. Either way, once they got back to base, she exited the vehicle and stayed close to Minako and Decade, feeling safe around them. Of course, she looked over at Claptrap who was being carried, and she was understandably worried about him being her friend and all.

When Dr. Zed came out and brought his friend, getting a response from another doctor, she looked at all three of them. They seemed to be the most chaotic trio she had ever met, which was true since Colombia wasn't filled with insane people like this place was. And she was thankful Colombia wasn't filled with insane people, otherwise she would've wanted to go back to the tower after meeting the first few people she and Booker came across.

Following Zane, she listened to the conversation that was directed at all of them. Finally being apart of the group, she was relieved actually as this place was a lot safer than the world outside. Or it would be, if she didn't hear and see rhe two men drag in Ribcage and got reminded that Trevor was very scary. The other man seemed... a bit less scary, but still scary.

After the two dragged Ribcage off and Zane said that they should party and have drinks, she shook her head. "
No, I'm not one for drinks and partying." Elizabeth looked at Moze. "Do we get rooms? And is Claptrap going to be alright?" Honestly, she was concerned for her friend and hoped that he would be alright.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , @SirSkrubbinsz thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
Looking at the Marauder that spoke to her, she looked at Heather in her own Technical and then back at the guy. "Well, she isn't riding with me after all, so guess you have nothing to worry about. Plus, didn't your parents let you hang off the side of one?" She grabbed onto the side of the Buzzard, stepping onto it.

The ride back to the base was mostly normal. Of course, she couldn't stop thinking about what happened and if she should end up covering up the rest of her tattoos so that Salvador didn't see them and end up like Krieg. Eventually, probably halfway through the ride, those thoughts would go away and she'd feel a bit better, enough to talk a bit more.

When they arrived, she got out and Zed came out which was great since she needed to hand him the stomach's. Stepping up to him, she reached into her pocket and pulled out the bag, opening it and giving him the stomach's. "
There's the stomach's you wanted, Zane gave me the idea of stuffing the smaller ones inside of the bigger ones so that's why it doesn't look like there's a lot of them. FL4K has some too since I asked him to carry some in his parka."

She stepped back and he introduced his new friend, who was dressed like a doctor. This was followed by another guy dressed like a doctor coming up to them, talking to them. Skye got the feeling that if the three worked together in Zed's clinic, people would get healed... well, at some point in the process, they would be healed.

Hearing Zane praise both her and Voss, she smiled a bit. "
Well, what can we say? We did our best. And I'll definitely take you up on that offer, we can head to Moxxi's." She then followed Zane but not before looking around and seeing that Heather wasn't there. Skye had to get the reward first, quickly of course, and then find Heather. 'I'll come get you Heather, just stay where you are after I get the money.'

After reaching the meeting room and being told that they were now in the Raiders, she was torn. Yeah, she was happy, but maybe having another Siren in the group wasn't a good idea since she seemed to remind people of Lilith or Maya or even both of them. Two of their guys came in, carrying Ribcage and walked off, going to torture him from the sounds she heard.

Yep... those two fit in really well on Pandora.

She quickly took the money, grabbing the amount they set for them of course, and looked towards Zane and Rocket. "
Hell yeah, let's head over to Moxxi's. But, I need to find Heather first, she wandered off so you guys can start without me. Don't think you can drink me under the table though, I won a few competitions back on Promethea. And FL4K, I'd never hurt your companions, Mr. Chew is too adorable to hurt."

Before she could leave, she felt something tugging her pant leg and looked down to see it was Yung Cuz. "
Hey, what is it Cuz? I don't really have time, I have to look for my kid, but you can come with me if you want." She waited for him (was it a him? She felt like it was a him.) to climb on her shoulder or hold onto her arm. If not and he wished to walk instead, she waited for him to follow her as she headed out.

'
Heather, where are you? I'm coming to get you.' She walked around, Yung Cuz hopefully with her, looking for the girl while waiting for her response. It didn't take that long to find her as it was a child with a floating beer bottle behind her. Wait, where did she get that? Heather probably found Moxxi's, which was probably where she got the bottle. "Heather, you need to stay with us. We're gonna explore the place soon, and- wait, why do you have a beer bottle? I may be a cool mom, but you're too young to drink." She grabbed the beer bottle, putting it down on the ground. "Now, I'm suppose to head with some people to Moxxi's, and you can come but no drinking alcohol, okay? And maybe Cuz here can keep you company if he wants to come along but not drink."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Space Buddha Space Buddha , @SirSkrubbins, FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Ryuji Kazan

After loading his money into the Buzzard and being brought back to HQ, Ryuji made sure to find where the Monokuma head he had left behind was, and collected it. FL4K had then escorted the group into a titanic spaceship, apparentl dubbed "Sanctuary III". He was about to ask about the two former Sanctuaries, but Grey had beaten him to the punch. Oh, well.

In any case, Zane had led them to Sanctuary's meeting room, where Moze and Ian had debriefed the group. When Ryuji suddenly felt Salvador wrap his arm around him, he looked up to Moze. "Tell you the truth, I was only shooting them in self-defense. Back home, I'm no killer. But, in this universe of yours, where it seems a significant number of people want to eat crayons, mount another person's excrement on their wall and call it 'art', and... well, a number of other highly questionable activities... I call it 'fitting in'. As I told Minako and her armor-wearing friend before, 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do'. If it'll get me back home, it'll get me back home. Speaking of her, I ought to thank her later for that healing magic of hers."

/Still, now there are three crazed doctors among us... God, help us all./ Ryuji secretly thought to himself.

Upon hearing that everyone was permitted to take $7000, Ryuji collected his share and placed it in his coat. Moze had also mentioned speaking to Marcus about letting everyone have a couple of free guns, but she had mentioned a certain word that made one of Ryuji's eyebrows raise: "Legendary". "Excuse me... legendary? As in, some kind of super-gun? If the rifles I already own are as powerful as they are, what could Torgue possibly have made that could be considered 'legendary' by those standards?" He asked Moze.

Zane had suggested a drinking party, but before Ryuji wanted to join in on that, Elizabeth had raised a good point... where would these new Crimson Raiders sleep? "
Actually, I'm wondering the same thing as her." Ryuji lightly pointed to Elizabeth. "Would help if I had a place to finally stick this thing so it'll stop grinning at me with its dead eyes." He added, indicating the Monokuma head tucked under his arm. "If you have places for us to stay, I think I'll drop the bear head off and join Zane for a drink-- a very light one, though. I may technically be two years underage, but... it's not like anyone in Nippon follows those laws to begin with."

Ryuji then looked out one of the meeting room's massive windows at the moon and its Firehawk insignia. "Also... you got anything I can sketch on? I... kinda have an idea for later." Ryuji set the Monokuma head down for a few seconds to make a frame gesture with his thumbs and pointer fingers, as he had done before, positioning the "frame" so that the moon was in it. "Oh, yeah... that'd be freakin' awesome..." He murmured to himself.

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Mention)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Richtofen, not Mentioned by name)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Mention)
(Open for Interactions)

Last edited:

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:

_________________________________________________________________________________

--"OH... COME... ON... REALLY..? I'M... ALLOWED... TO... FIGHT... I... SHOULD... BE... ALLOWED... TO... DRINK... THE... FIRE... WATER... WAIT... WHAT... IN... THE... LIVING... FUCK... ARE... YOU... SUPPOSED... TO... BE..."--

Heather would stare at Yung Cuz, completely unsure of what to think, but quickly coming to a conclusion nonetheless.

--"ARE... YOU... MY... LONG... LOST... COUSIN..?"--

Julia pockets her share of money, and after seeing that Natasha had run off again without taking hers, she sighs and gets one for her too.

The Espeon turns to Elizabeth. "Finally, someone with intelligence around here! I've never seen the appeal of intentionally compromising your own mental faculties."

She listens as Elizabeth talks to Moze.

espeons_by_iplatartz_ddb129h-cr2.jpg
"The little robot? He's being taken in for repairs. I'm sure he'll be fine." She glances at where Kendall had been a minute ago and then gestures toward Grey's group which was walking out. "Want to go get something to eat?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Moze) TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Elizabeth)
(open for interactions)​

Rocket watched behind disappointed, annoyed, and tired eyes as Heather approached them with a bottle of beer. The not-raccoon sighed at the sight as he glanced up at Skye, watching her take the bottle from her and scold her for developing bad habits. He was all for getting drunk, but he wasn't for doing it in the presence of the psychopathic child with a tendency to either act creepy or just flat out try and kill anyone within a five-foot radius.

"So... do we have to take the little gargoyle?" Rocket complained, his annoyance evident in his voice even more than it was in his facial expression.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Space Buddha Space Buddha CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
"
Heather, no. I'm not about to promote underage drinking and plus, fighting is different from drinking. We really should've asked about rooms..." She looked at Heather, hearing her ask if Cuz was her long lost cousin. "I don't think he's your cousin. But, you can both be friends if he wants to be your friend."

Skye looked at Rocket, ignoring the gargoyle comment. Honestly, she didn't want to take her with them but it was better than letting her roam around the place. "
Well, if we knew where our rooms were and if we even had rooms, I'd take her to mine. But unfortunately, we don't know where they are and I can't just leave Heather alone as she wanders Sanctuary. I doubt that'll end well so unless we can find someone to watch her, we kind of have to take her."

Space Buddha Space Buddha , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

“Well, we could always ask!” Rocket replied, before turning around and facing Zane, who he hoped was still with them. If he was, Rocket would snap his fingers together a few times to get the old man’s attention. “Hey, humie!” He shouted, and once Zane looked down at him, Rocket said, “Yeah, pal, do you by any chance know where our rooms are at?”

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Voss and Abbott returned to base in their own separate Buzzards. Voss thought it was a joy and was much better than riding in the Technicals. Abbott, on the other hand, greatly disliked the ride and arrived at the base as pale as a ghost. He wasn't sure if he preferred the Technical over the Buzzard. Maybe he should've just walked. Once they got to the base, Voss helped Abbott back inside since the little sailor's legs were pretty much jelly at his current fight-or-flight state. There, the Vault Hunters lead everyone to a humongous hangar housing Sanctuary III, the largest and most advanced spaceship the duo had ever seen. They both gasped at the sight of it, even Abbott.

Before they are able to enter this spaceship, though, they are greeted by Dr. Zed and one of his close buddies known simply as Medic. He held a carved pumpkin that was screaming, frightening Abbott even more. Voss wasn't as scared at first, brushing it off as a joke until Medic began to explain what he did to the pumpkin... Afterward, the sea captain gulped as he tried to remain calm. Medic spotted a wounded Venus and rushed through the crowd to assist her, leaving a bloody handprint on some people as he did. This included Abbott, who's purple shirt was still stained red from his "accident" at Skull Settlement. The handprint stained his shirt over a skull emblem on his right shoulder, much to his dismay. Both of the Neo-PHANTOMS needed to change soon, anyways.

Meanwhile, Voss nodded at Zane after he smiled at him and Skye. He was still wearing his dented bone helmet, but if he wasn't, the two of them would've seen the sea captain blush with excitement. Voss was flattered that someone enjoyed his fighting prowess as much as Zane and Skye did. He giddily stammered a bit before replying, "Pssh, just tryin' to do my job! I'd- I mean..." He paused to grab Abbott and pulled him close to him. "... WE'D love to join you guys. Isn't that right, Abbott?" The sailor sighed nervously before responding. "Oh, brother..." This made Voss chuckle before he promptly stole Abbott's cap and ruffle his hair, agitating him.

Once Voss returned Abbott's cap, the two would continue to follow Zane where they'd enter the ship's main bridge. Here, many of those who helped by fighting or somehow contributing were congratulated and deemed as Crimson Raiders. Voss was happy about this as he tried to bring Abbott's spirits up, but the sailor couldn't help but think how he didn't deserve such a title, considering he didn't kill anybody or contribute at all. If anything, he felt like he was a nuisance. He was still upset about lying to Voss earlier at Skull Settlement, even though he pretty much got away with it. They stayed to learn about the information they gathered at Steele's Holdout.

Apparently, the information Ribcage held was useless, but the group knew that a man from Tediore may be the key to learning about the Throne. Abruptly, the meeting was interrupted by screams of agony, and upon further examination, the sounds originated from Ribcage himself, who was being dragged away by Trevor and Joe. They threw the man into a closet, where more screams of torture and pain emitted from the man, alongside laughter from Joe and Trevor. Abbott feverishly covered his ears during the commotion, clearly panicked by the entire situation. Voss would only sigh, as he knew that the poor sailor was beginning to become more and more strung up away from home and in such a horrible place such as Pandora.

Voss grabbed their money for the both of them, bringing their total to a grand $19,030! They were swimming in money, and Voss wasn't even sure what to spend it on. Suddenly, Voss' thoughts were interrupted by Zane exclamation, causing the sea captain to grab Abbott eagerly, who was still covering his ears in fear. "AHA! Yes! I was hopin' you'd say somethin' like that! Stay with me, Abbott." He pulled Abbott closer to him so that only Abbott would hear him. "This time, you're gonna relax for once, I promise!" He took off his bone helmet to wink at the sailor. Abbott only responded by sighing nervously again.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Zane) TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Skye) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Rocket) @AnyoneElseWhoWantsToParty​

GreyOh.png

"Oh, right," Grey says after realizing a ghost like Lilith probably WOULDN'T be able to eat. But, it would be more like actually spending time with her that isn't spent killing. "Sorry. But if you wanna talk, I'm all ears." He then glances down at Kirby. "Oh, hey, little guy! You want something to eat, too?"

Yung Cuz just looks at Heather, shakes his head, and goes, "chicka brrrrrt skrat pop poom!"

Guess that's a no, but he looks excited, so maybe they can be friends.

Moze raises her hand to address Elizabeth and everyone else talking about getting a room to stay, a question which Zane was prepared to answer Rocket on. "Oh, you guys are getting rooms, alright. We built more barracks for old Sanctuary after people like you started arriving. Juuust in case we needed to house some more heroes. FL4K will show you to them. FL4K?"

The robot glances around. "Yes, come. You are deserving of a proper home after sending many Bandits into the arms of Death." FL4K shoulders his sniper and motions for his beasts to come along. "Also, Skye, I gave Zed the extra stomachs you acquired. He was very thankful for them and offered free medpacks for you and your allies."

FL4K would lead anyone curious to the barracks at the back of the ships. The place looks like a really long hallway of doors and a giant window at the end that would certainly provide a great view of space... once you exited atmosphere, of course. Various tables for activities- billiards, poker, Jenga, the like- line the middle of the hallway.

Sanctuary Barracks.png
(Like this, but much, MUCH longer and a lot more doors.)

"Each room is built to hold a total of five. Do not worry if Crimson Raider soldiers look at you in disdain. They do not get as much luxury as you."

If you're to go inside one of these rooms to get a look at the layout...

Sanctuary Luxury Room.gif
(Like this, but larger to accommodate four people, and without decorations.)

...you'd find a large, square room with five beds. Some might be bunkbeds for those of you who want that. It looks rather undecorated and drab right now, but hey- a bowl is most useful when it's empty, right?

"You may decorate your room however you want. Perhaps you may find it comforting to use things that remind you of your home." FL4K narrows his eye, though it's more in approval than annoyance. "You are one of us now. Welcome to Sanctuary."

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Space Buddha Space Buddha thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Yamperzzz Yamperzzz TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Last edited:
PicsArt_04-12-10.26.12.png
(A collab post between CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , P PopcornPie , LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , and jigglesworth jigglesworth )
------------------------------
Grey looks between her and Zed, sharing similar feelings. “Look, you don’t have to worry. I think these guys know how to fly that thing. I mean, the Bandits didn’t crash one of those other ‘Buzzard’ things and they’re not that smart.”

“That’s not what I’m worried about!” Megumin protested. “The last time I was trapped in a flying machine like that one, I was being transported into a war! Heck, I probably have some kind of repressed trauma from it. If I do, well, I’ll admit I’m somewhat proud of myself for not breaking down from it.” She beamed and stuck out her chest. “Regardless, I have enough damage from the last time I was cloned and stuck on a flying thing, and I don’t need this damage becoming permanent. Thank you!” Sure enough, it looked like Natasha had neglected to take the key out of the ignition. “So whattaya say I just, you know, stay here on the earth, and borrow this Technical. Maybe I’ll find Chomusuke. That is my main goal, aside from finding a way home. Can’t just let a cursed rabbit run around with easy access to weaponry! Heheh.”

“Yeah, but… are you sure you can survive out there? Between the Bandits and those other creatures that that FL4K guy somehow tamed, I don’t want you to get… mauled to death, or something. I mean, you’re what… thirteen years old?”

Megumin bit her bottom lip. “I mean...Exterminating dangerous creatures is pretty much my whole career, so I’m sure I could get used to it!” The look on her face screamed that she knew it wasn’t true. Not automatically true, anyway. “And, for your information, I’m actually fourteen. If I can go about in dungeons at that age, then what’s a vast desert?” The grin on her face faltered and twitched. “Besides, if I had to pick between getting mauled and being stuck on that flyer…”

Chikchikchik...VROOM.

“...See you!” While cackling naughtily, Megumin...proved that she hadn’t been watching Natasha as closely as she thought. As it tried to carry her away, the Technical randomly bucked forward to a stop, swerved in random directions, got overwhelmed with itself and coughed smoke, did a donut or two...It was pretty damn funny, actually, albeit in that sad way, like watching somebody hit their groin on a railing after attempting a skateboard stunt. “A” for effort, Megumin. “I got this! I got this!” The mantra was frantic.

“Megumin, WAIT!” Grey calls out desperately. He then watches as Megumin frantically tries to regain control of the Technical. “...Okay, nevermind, you don’t know how to drive…”

“Wait for what?! To be captured?!” Megumin hollered, still struggling to drive in a straight line. “I can escape this madness! Wait, hey! I can learn to drive!” The fight for the wheel just made things even more comical, as the poor Technical was now struggling to stay on all four wheels on top of everything else Megumin was making it do.

Julia walks over to Grey and glances at him and Zed. “Want me to do something before she injures herself?”

“That would be nice,” he says, looking at the rest of you hopelessly.

“No, it WOULDN’T!” Megumin protested fiercely. “You couldn’t pay me to climb aboard that trap! Just me and my staff, and the open sand! Go find another archwizard to imprison, suckers! HAHAHAHAHAHA!” With pure derangement in her eyes, she finally figured out how to make herself drive straight, albeit still serpentining. All the while, she tried to push Grey back into the passenger’s seat. “I’m helping us escape! Be grateful, will ya!? I can just as easily stop here, and let us both be herded to our dooms!”

FKWC_gmt643xIJYEYRO6VaT5YhTc8i36CwsutIF2bTttzX_gF9JzWOB45-Mt9WuXsdRdoRG_sX8E_GeUWtsONMbCJ7sASXLrk2uWfdYXYcu9Foep3ZETLJ6GKspYR-pCjnh_mzwi

Julia puts a paw to her face. “This is getting out of hand…”

Before Megumin is able to go far, the brake seemingly pushes itself, bringing the Technical screeching to a stop.

The would-be escapee was thrown forward by the grinding halt. “Ah! No!” Megumin tried to pry the brake off the floor with her bare hands, to no avail. “Oh, Heavens, I just broke our only hope of escape!” She shuddered. There was no color in her world now. Just shades of terror. “I can fix it! I can fix it! ESCAPE BUDDY, HELP ME FIX IT!” She started whaling on the brake, once again to no avail.

Of course, there was nothing to ‘fix’; it was just Julia holding it.

“TALK TO MOZE YOURSELVES! YOU ALREADY GOT, LIKE, TWENTY PRISONERS! YOU CAN JUST GO ON WITHOUT ME! SAY I DIED IN AN IMPRISONING ACCIDENT!” Fortunately, her training with Mao Mao did give her a couple extra escape tips. With a purely feral hiss, Megumin tied the ends of her cape to her waist, securing her staff to her back, then leaped out of the Technical on all fours. “CHOMUSUKE, COME OUT AND IMPRISON ME! AT LEAST I’D STAY ON THE GROUND!” She galloped a couple feet before tacking on, “I’M FOURTEEN, YOU FOOL! I CANNOT DRINK! YOUR OFFER MEANS NOTHING TO ME!”

Julia shakes her head in exasperation and starts pulling her back, dragging her through the sand if necessary.

And it was.

As soon as Megumin realized that she wasn’t moving forward another inch, she began to flip out. Well, assuming she hadn’t flipped out already. “Why are you helping!? You TRAITOR! That redsuited man was right not to trust you!” She screeched, trying to anchor herself down with her staff. “Don’t you realize what will happen!? We’ll be transported to some horrible place, used as expendable soldiers! And I really do not wish to repeat the loss of my self-confidence and individuality!”

“I would advise you to shut up before someone gets fed up with your antics and knocks you out.” Julia says dryly.

“That’s exactly what they’ll do!...But, okay.” And Megumin shut up. She was still resisting with all her might, though. “No more flying things! The flying part was cool, but I could do without it if it means that I don’t get cast into another life-or-death fight!”

“Megumin,” a familiar, British voice sounded from near the kid, footsteps getting closer. Where was he up to this point? Not important. “Get on the bloody ship.” Price glanced towards Sanctuary III. “No one’s forcing you into a war, got it? Not on my watch, not on anyone’s.”

Megumin lifted her eyes at Price, giggling nervously. “You know, you ordered me to stay put here at the base, and I think it’s time I finally, you know, obeyed. Teehee.”

“Is that right? Now I’m ordering you to get on the ship-”

“You don’t know where that ship is going! Sure, it’s all fun and games until the aircraft comes and everyone’s forced to blindly trust it!” It was at this point Megumin was forced to consider: “Well, okay, yeah, if my party was here, they’d probably be settled in that thing by now.”

“No, I don’t know. But I do know you won’t be getting back home by staying here. Either get your ass in that ship, or I’ll drag it there. Your choice.”

“What if it’s trouble? You’re gonna wish you had someone able to get help from the people here.”

“They’ve already got people here,” Price said, already going to pick her up.

“No! NO!” Megumin kept hissing and squirming like the feral bastard child she was. “I don’t wanna die a crippled archwizard! At least let me regain full power first! CHOMUSUKE, NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO COME BACK WITH THAT FREAKY BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS!”

Surprisingly, her pleas did nothing to stop Price, as he scooped her up and began carrying her onto the ship.

“I WILL BITE! I WILL USE EXPLOSION, AND I DON’T CARE THAT I’LL GET A SEIZ-Wait, that would just make my capture easier.”

Not a word from the Brit, carrying her onto the ship and wherever the Vault Hunters led them, resisting any attempts to flee.

“I don’t wanna be a prisoner!...” As freedom slipped through her fingers, Megumin’s pleas and whines grew weaker. “The cloning must have done something to you, too, to make you okay with this!”

“It’s for your own good, mate. You just don’t know it yet.”

---
maxresdefault (4).jpg
“Good fucking lord, why is this is taking forever?! Hell this one single post would probably be TWENTY-ONE PAGES IN GOOGLE DOCS!” A familiar Merc with the Mouth shouted as he read up on the entire post above, disgruntled about the fact that it had little-to-nothing to do with him.

“Because I’m stupid,” said Eric (not Kendall) the Typhlosion as he shamefully looked down at his laptop.

"Sorry…" A female with messy brunette hair, and a head full of very dark plot ideas, twiddled her fingers. "I just get carried away so easily. But at least it was funny, right?"

“Okay, let’s not drag on this shitshow any longer than it has to be,” Deadpool replied, before grabbing a curtain and yanking it downward.

“HEY WAIT WAIT WAIT WAI-” was all Eric could get out before his show concluded.

Last edited:
𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
Thank you, I'm not really someone who likes to party or drink alcohol. And as for interlligence I learned everything I know from books. Well, everything except interaction with people. What's your name? My name is Elizabeth."

When Moze tells her that they indeed had rooms and FL4K was going to show them to the rooms, she followed him as soon as he walked off. Finally, a place where she could just stay if she wanted to get away from Trevor or a place where she could read a book in peace. The room was really her safe haven, and those were always nice to have.

When they reached the rooms, she poked her head into one and saw five beds. Since there were more than one, that would mean that she would have to share. It was a new thing for her, sharing a room, but she didn't mind. All she was hoping was that Minako would share it with her and hope that Trevor didn't move in with them. Elizabeth looked at Minako, going to ask the question.

"
Um, Miss Arisato? I was wondering since we have five beds if you wanted to share a room with me. Mister Kintaros can come with us too, if he wants."

Of course, this was only one other person. If she wanted to fill up the room, she'd need three other people.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
Hearing they had rooms, she was relieved. And here she thought they'd sleep in a coat closet if they didn't have rooms available for them. She looked at FL4K, she heard that Zed was thankful and was gonna give them all free medpacks. "
When I see him again, I'll tell him that he's welcome for me bringing the stomach's and thanks for the free medpacks." Before she followed him, she looked at Heather and Yung Cuz. "Guessing by that, he wants to be your friend. Come on, guys." She picked up Heather and followed FL4K.

Once they got to their rooms, she saw there was five beds. So, they'd probably have to share, she didn't mind it. She also wouldn't mind the looks they would get from having these pretty sweet rooms, they were just jealous. Picking an empty room, she walked into it and effectively claimed it for her and Heather. Heading over to one of the beds, she put Heather down.

"
Guess this is where we'll be staying. Now, we just need three more people."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Space Buddha Space Buddha

Heather:

Heather, ignoring any comments about her being a gargoyle, though appearing to take it as high praise, would let out a few barely audible "ooohh..."s and "aaah..."s in her actual, not-telepathic voice, which sounded like if a kitten sneeze was translated into human speech in terms of sheer adorability. She would, however, attempt to steal back her bottle numerous times, her short and stubby arms failing her in each of said attempts. Once set down on the bed, Heather would speak again in her normal (Read: Telepathic) voice, though with a slightly happier overall tone of shouting than usual.

--"INDEED... MOTHER... MAY... I... SUGGEST... MY... NEW... BEST... FRIEND.., THE... TALKING... MILK-RAT... AND... THE... GLORIOUS... BEAST... WHOSE... THIGHS... DEVOUR... THE... UNWORTHY..?"--

Presumably, she meant Yung Cuz, Rocket, and Venus. Though this was debatable. She wasn't the easiest child to understand sometimes.

Approximately five or ten minutes after her grand escape attempt, our little archwizard was still trying to find a way off the ship. She hadn't been strapped into a seat for whatever reason, but she wasn't about to tempt fate by asking why.

"Um...I know I can get out of here, but-Oh! Corridor! So far, so good!" She pressed up against a wall. "Okay. Now where to? Oh, Aqua, I yearn for your guidance!" Even Chomusuke-the original one she left behind-would be wonderful to have at this point. All around her, the walls chortled, and hissed, and whirred. She couldn't tell if they were trying to give her directions, or laughing at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back