• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
As Dani was conforming Heather, some guys came in and insults Skye. Then afterwards, Megumin comes in and starts arguing with this military looking guy, and on top of that, outside a man is screaming into another microphone asking where Ribcage is.

“(Okay, dealing with these arguing about stuff I don’t care about is one thing, but I’m not dying by some psychopath.)” Dani exits Ribcage and knocks him out with a punch.
4042383B-85F8-4D39-96DD-BB6A47ACAD3F.gif

“Sorry guys. I can’t take it anymore. And I’m not spending the rest of my life as a fourteen year old mother. Please tell me they have showers back at the base?”

P PopcornPie Space Buddha Space Buddha TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore QizPizza QizPizza Venom Snake Venom Snake

“Big Boss... what the hell are you doing...”
Snake stood there for a moment, thinking to himself. Before finally speaking out. “I have to find him.”

Fluffington the Mighty is distracted from being a distraction by Trevor's song and dance number. Her head tilts in confusion on the subject, so she bounds over to him. After his call for Rib cage to receive his 'present', she gently headbutts Trevor's leg to get his attention. "Hey Mister... What's Chrismiss?" she mispronounced the new word.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Abbott stood by with the rest of the lookout team as he watched the chaos unfold in the distance. Then the sailor winced as the Doctor announced Ribcage's location. Abbott was unaware of the teams' use of telepathy and thus had no idea what was going on. He doesn't know Ribcage's exact locations since the Doctor broadcasted that part exclusively through the mental link. After several moments of silence as he continuously shifted his attention between Fish and the battle going on in the stronghold, Abbott abruptly groans in agony before returning to his camera and broken guitar that he left on the ground behind him.

"I've gotta get in there! I need to know if Voss is okay!" Abbott spoke to nobody in particular. Despite his want to find his captain, the sailor was too terrified of the situation at the holdout. He was severely underprepared for the fight ahead. Not only didn't he have a lot of weapons with him, but he also hardly had the gall to fight someone anyways. He ran a short distance before slowing down to a stop, trying to work up the courage to continue. He was only a short distance from the rest of the group. Eventually, Abbott bit his lip and whipped his head around at the group, hoping that he wouldn't be going alone.

Crow Crow (The Doctor) LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Natasha) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Fish) @Lookout​

Anna turns to Naoto.

“Not really! I’m not one for bloodshed!”

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
Naoto nodded. "I see. Well, in that case, how about we go somewhere safe. What do you think?" He asked. Naoto doesn't want to fight nor does he is not capable of holding a gun as he is a professional wrestler. What will he do besides fighting?

It seems that he just wants to socialize with Anna more and perhaps they even might have something in common but that is up to Naoto to decide for himself. He even wants to know more about her. He waits for a response.

deadpoolposttop.png
*BLAM* The Goliath's head spectacularly exploded, with blood splattering all over Deadpool and other things within a few feet from him. "And THAT, kids, is why I ALWAYS wear red." What remained of the Goliath fell to the ground, completely lifeless, pouring blood from the neck. Deadpool, looking to his left, casually shot a Psycho that was running towards him, coated in flames, right through the head. "Maximum effort." Holstering both handguns, Deadpool turned his attention to the commentary area, and marched over there, now pulling a tin foil hat out of seemingly nowhere. Placing it on his head, he stated, "Alrighty, where's the psychic that we apparently have to get to read Goro-x2's mind? Oh and about the hat? I absolutely REFUSE to let them read my mind, not like they'll need to, or anything, unless they wish to potentially have a goddamn mental breakdown from what they'd see and hear inside of my head. Trust me, it's probably the closest thing to experiencing a trip to the 9th Circle of Hell while on acid. Also thanks for the back-up, Gandalf the Red." He gave a thumbs up to Megumin, as he made his way towards the knocked out Ribcage to get a good look at him. "Geez, the eight arms thing was no joke! In that case, if we somehow can't get anything from a mind-scan..." DP drew one katana and pointed it at Ribcage. "...then I suggest forcing him to become a lefty after his nap, just to make sure he cracks. Unless he's already a lefty. Then I'll make him a righty. ...YOU GET THE POINT!"

P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher and everyone else in/near the commentary area

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji gave a small bow to two (fairly ordinary looking) anthropomorphic creatures, a cat and mouse, when they started clapping and whistling upon seeing his fireworks. "Why, thank you, my fine, furry friends. You're much too kind." He said to them.

Then, he felt a pat on his back as Den-O did just that. "And... thank you for the back pats... I suppose." Though, Ryuji could hear Minako's voice, and in a way, he could kind of tell she was perhaps getting anxious with all the bloodshed. "Like I said, though... back home, I'd never do anything as gory and gruesome as this. As the saying goes, though, 'when in Rome, do as the Romans do'. Pandora's a place where people getting blown up is no less common than a flower blooming, or so it would seem to me. It's disgusting, but it seems like it's our only choice if we all want to get back home. Let's head up and see what the announcer wants with-"

Before Ryuji could finish his sentence, out of seemingly nowhere came Trevor dressed in a Santa outfit with a Technical covered in Christmas lights that was playing music via speakers in the back. In response, Ryuji immediately began checking his own vitals... pulse, forehead temperature, the works. "
Nope... this is not a fever-induced hallucination. There really is a Canadian weirdo in a Santa suit beating the complete shit out of people while what I can assume is supposed to be jolly music is blasting in the background. Oh, I'm gonna have a hard time telling this story with a straight face." He concluded.

When Megumin gave her criticism, Ryuji shrugged to her. "Evidently, you've not seen the 'Amethyst Dragon'. Now there's one that can do some serious damage. But, another time, perhaps."

Shaking his head, Ryuji took it upon himself to follow Den-O up to the booth.

Interactions:
Chungchangching Chungchangching
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Mention)
P PopcornPie
@AllTeams
(Open for Interactions)

If the sudden panging headache was of any indication, Megumin had just overshot her mark, and blew up Goliath's head. Oh, well, her clothes were already pretty crusty with bloodstains to begin with. "Oh, my, I just intended to distract him! Oh, well~!" Though her head hurt, Megumin remained cheeky, and waved to Deadpool. His shiny hat made her squint, wrinkling her nose. "I'm...really not sure how a piece of shiny stuff on your head will prevent brainwashing, but okay. But I have faith in Julia! She seems really nice, and she hasn't gone inside my head yet, so I don't think she's all that interested? Oh, maybe she can fix my brain! Come to think of it, I haven't seen much EXP around here..." As she surveyed the ground, the hopeful gleam in her eyes diminished. "Oh, there's just got to be hope for me!...And my name is Megumin. Explosion Archwizard of Belzerg. I'm afraid I don't have any more copies of my calling card." Just to be sure, she frisked herself. "Anyhow-"

Fluffington the Mighty is distracted from being a distraction by Trevor's song and dance number. Her head tilts in confusion on the subject, so she bounds over to him. After his call for Ribcage to receive his 'present', she gently headbutts Trevor's leg to get his attention. "Hey Mister... What's Chrismiss?" she mispronounced the new word.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:

_________________________________________________________________________________

--"OF... COURSE... I... KNEW... YOU... WOULD... COME... AROUND... MOM... WHO... IS... ALSO... A... FAMILY... FRIEND... APPARENTLY... AND... WOAH... IS... IT... KRASSMAS..? I... SEE... SANTA... WOW...!"--

Heather would drop off of Dani's leg and run over to the window, watching with a massive smile on her face as Trevor did his thing.

--"THAT... WAS... AMAZING... SANTA... CAN... I... HAVE... A... PONY..?"--

Meanwhile, Heather's men were attempting to extract the sticky bomb from the head of Trevor's victim in the back of a nearby truck. With the amount of medical supplies they had no use for, they could do so, but given the severe loss of cognitive function that comes with that much blunt force trauma to the head, he probably wouldn't make the best soldier even with necromancy. At the very least, Braxton felt it was better than leaving him for dead, and they needed all the numbers they could were they to overthrow their teeny weeny tyrant.
Megumin was interrupted by Heather and the most adorable fox critter she'd ever seen! Heather, at least, seemed to know what was up with Trevor's disguise, but she still didn't understand. "Krassmass? Santa? Who are those, angels?" She scratched her head. "If he can summon a pony, could he maybe summon a way home? I got a couple mentors, a party of three, a family, all very worried about me." She gazed hopefully at Deadpool. Then, knowing they were needed, she hobbled back to the announcements box...Or at least started to, before giving into Fluffington's charm. "Hello, Chomusuke III!" She greeted enthusiastically, scooping Fluffington up in her arms. "Let's go get Ribcage's answers together!"
Ryuji Kazan

Before Ryuji could finish his sentence, out of seemingly nowhere came Trevor dressed in a Santa outfit with a Technical covered in Christmas lights that was playing music via speakers in the back. In response, Ryuji immediately began checking his own vitals... pulse, forehead temperature, the works. "Nope... this is not a fever-induced hallucination. There really is a Canadian weirdo in a Santa suit beating the complete shit out of people while what I can assume is supposed to be jolly music is blasting in the background. Oh, I'm gonna have a hard time telling this story with a straight face." He concluded.

When Megumin gave her criticism, Ryuji shrugged to her. "Evidently, you've not seen the 'Amethyst Dragon'. Now there's one that can do some serious damage. But, another time, perhaps."

Shaking his head, Ryuji took it upon himself to follow Den-O up to the booth.

Interactions:
Chungchangching Chungchangching
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Mention)
P PopcornPie
@AllTeams
(Open for Interactions)[/FONT]
Megumin brushed past Ryuji as the latter struggled to confirm what he was seeing. "No, you're not crazy. I see it, too." Though, that probably wasn't very comforting coming from the one person around here with confirmed brain damage. "So you know Santa, too? Is he an archwizard or something?" Instead of answering her, Ryuji rebutted her previous remark. "'Amethyst Dragon'? Heh! They could never do as much damage as I could at full strength! Perhaps we might duel sometime!"

“Big Boss... what the hell are you doing...”
Snake stood there for a moment, thinking to himself. Before finally speaking out. “I have to find him.”
Megumin returned to the booth, only to hear Snake bemoan the disappearance of his boss. "Oh, um, if it helps..." She explained weakly. "The last I saw of the other Snake, he was being led off by, um..." She scooched close to him, and, if Fluffington was still in her arms by then, covered the Eevee's ears. "...Project Freelancer guys. He really did try to run us over with a plane, but he got really hurt doing so. They probably had to patch him up."

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Megumin was interrupted by Heather and the most adorable fox critter she'd ever seen! Heather, at least, seemed to know what was up with Trevor's disguise, but she still didn't understand. "Krassmass? Santa? Who are those, angels?" She scratched her head. "If he can summon a pony, could he maybe summon a way home? I got a couple mentors, a party of three, a family, all very worried about me." She gazed hopefully at Deadpool. Then, knowing they were needed, she hobbled back to the announcements box...Or at least started to, before giving into Fluffington's charm. "Hello, Chomusuke III!" She greeted enthusiastically, scooping Fluffington up in her arms. "Let's go get Ribcage's answers together!"

--"ARE... YOU... IGNORANT..? KRASSMAS... IS... THE... GREATEST... HOLIDAY... EVER... BUT... I... THINK... YOUR... PEOPLE... CALL... IT... SOMETHING... DIFFERENT... AND... MAYBE... DON'T... FILL... THE... STOCKINGS... WITH... BODY... PARTS... SO... SANTA... CAN... HAVE... A... SNACK... OH... YEAH... AND... IN... MY... WORLD... SANTA... MORE... COMMONLY... KNOWN... AS... KRASS... KRANGLE... DELIVERS... GIFTS... AND... BRUTALLY... EVISCERATES... NAUGHTY... CHILDREN... FORTUNATELY... I... HAVE... ALWAYS... BEEN... ONE... STEP... AHEAD... OF... THAT... MOTHER... FUCKER..."--

Heather:

--"ARE... YOU... IGNORANT..? KRASSMAS... IS... THE... GREATEST... HOLIDAY... EVER... BUT... I... THINK... YOUR... PEOPLE... CALL... IT... SOMETHING... DIFFERENT... AND... MAYBE... DON'T... FILL... THE... STOCKINGS... WITH... BODY... PARTS... SO... SANTA... CAN... HAVE... A... SNACK... OH... YEAH... AND... IN... MY... WORLD... SANTA... MORE... COMMONLY... KNOWN... AS... KRASS... KRANGLE... DELIVERS... GIFTS... AND... BRUTALLY... EVISCERATES... NAUGHTY... CHILDREN... FORTUNATELY... I... HAVE... ALWAYS... BEEN... ONE... STEP... AHEAD... OF... THAT... MOTHER... FUCKER..."--

Heather knew how to turn anything into a nightmarish scenario, didn't she? If there really was a world where people hacked their own limbs off to present to some wizard, well, hopefully that wouldn't be Megumin's destination the next time she was pulled across the multiverse like this. She probably couldn't even bear to cut off the smallest toe. The young archwizard masked her absolute disgust and terror with a pair of wide eyes that merely blinked once. "...Uh huh." She finally croaked. "No, we definitely don't have any such holiday. But this 'Santa' does sound...powerfullllllll?" She broke into a nervous grin. "I'm definitely warning Aqua about him, when I finally reunite with her..." She muttered fearfully.

Heather:

Heather knew how to turn anything into a nightmarish scenario, didn't she? If there really was a world where people hacked their own limbs off to present to some wizard, well, hopefully that wouldn't be Megumin's destination the next time she was pulled across the multiverse like this. She probably couldn't even bear to cut off the smallest toe. The young archwizard masked her absolute disgust and terror with a pair of wide eyes that merely blinked once. "...Uh huh." She finally croaked. "No, we definitely don't have any such holiday. But this 'Santa' does sound...powerfullllllll?" She broke into a nervous grin. "I'm definitely warning Aqua about him, when I finally reunite with her..." She muttered fearfully.

As she brought up Aqua, it would occur to her that, in terms of most features and overall build, Heather effectively looked like a much younger version of Aqua, albeit covered in markings and with very unusual eyes. It was probably a coincidence, but one could never be sure. This did make a thought occur to Megumin however, what even was Heather? She couldn't be human, given all the alien features and the fact that gravity seemed to decrease as one came closer to her indicated something was afoot there.

--"AQUA... THAT... NAME... SOUNDS... FAMILIAR...... BUT... WOW... I... FEEL... BAD... FOR... YOUR... WORLD... MISSING... OUT... ON... SOMETHING... SO... AWESOME... I... MEAN... SURE... SOMETIMES... SOMEONE... GETS... EATEN... BUT... GETTING... TONS... OF... GIFTS... IS... COOL... OH... I... FORGOT... TO... MENTION... THAT... YOU... EXCHANGE... GIFTS... AND... CUDDLE... AND... DO... ALL... KINDS... OF... VILE... FAMILY... BULLSHIT... THAT... SOME... PEOPLE... LIKE... BUT... I... TEND... TO... BE... POSITIVE... AND... IGNORE... ALL... THAT... TOUCHY... FEELY... CRAP..."--

Heather:

As she brought up Aqua, it would occur to her that, in terms of most features and overall build, Heather effectively looked like a much younger version of Aqua, albeit covered in markings and with very unusual eyes. It was probably a coincidence, but one could never be sure. This did make a thought occur to Megumin however, what even was Heather? She couldn't be human, given all the alien features and the fact that gravity seemed to decrease as one came closer to her indicated something was afoot there.

--"AQUA... THAT... NAME... SOUNDS... FAMILIAR...... BUT... WOW... I... FEEL... BAD... FOR... YOUR... WORLD... MISSING... OUT... ON... SOMETHING... SO... AWESOME... I... MEAN... SURE... SOMETIMES... SOMEONE... GETS... EATEN... BUT... GETTING... TONS... OF... GIFTS... IS... COOL... OH... I... FORGOT... TO... MENTION... THAT... YOU... EXCHANGE... GIFTS... AND... CUDDLE... AND... DO... ALL... KINDS... OF... VILE... FAMILY... BULLSHIT... THAT... SOME... PEOPLE... LIKE... BUT... I... TEND... TO... BE... POSITIVE... AND... IGNORE... ALL... THAT... TOUCHY... FEELY... CRAP..."--

"Aqua is one of my party members. Well, specifially, one of my original party members." Megumin explained sadly. The color noticeably drained from her eyes as she spoke. "She's a goddess whom Kazuma pulled down to Belzerg with him. She's a real sweetheart, she's just reckless, like me. She's got all those healing spells, she could probably mend me if I could just find her..." Not that Heather understood this, probably. She looked too young and innocent-by child standards-to understand the heartbreak of losing all of your friends. Or was she an adult of her species? Now that Megumin was actively focusing on her shape, she looked downright bizarre. She had the ears of an elf, but the eyes of a reptile, and her body was covered in odd, curving stripes. "Come to think of it, you look a little bit like her, if she were trying out some kind of mimicking spell that backfired."

"Anyhow...I don't think Kazuma would mind missing out on it. And especially not Aqua. She's unwilling to fight a Giant Toad, just hearing that you hack limbs apart would probably have her fainting."
She was adamant on this...but then Heather enlightened her on the more positive details. Cuddling? Gifts being exchanged? It sounded like the perfect way to celebrate their time together, to thank Kazuma for taking her under his wing. And she was stranded here, while he was probably turning over every rock in the Fantasy World to find her. As Megumin lifted her eyes, Heather could see the color returning, only for her irises to fall even dimmer. "Kazuma would mind missing out on that part." She sniffled. "I'm actually...He's a lot taller than me. So he lets me ride on his back when I've used up all my mana, nice things like that. He'd probably love it if there was a day in which we'd cuddle together...With Darkness, and Aqua, a-and mom..."

Albeit inadvertently, Heather had succeeded in doing the unthinkable; The typically bright and cheerful Megumin was now crying.

Heather:

"Aqua is one of my party members. Well, specifially, one of my original party members." Megumin explained sadly. The color noticeably drained from her eyes as she spoke. "She's a goddess whom Kazuma pulled down to Belzerg with him. She's a real sweetheart, she's just reckless, like me. She's got all those healing spells, she could probably mend me if I could just find her..." Not that Heather understood this, probably. She looked too young and innocent-by child standards-to understand the heartbreak of losing all of your friends. Or was she an adult of her species? Now that Megumin was actively focusing on her shape, she looked downright bizarre. She had the ears of an elf, but the eyes of a reptile, and her body was covered in odd, curving stripes. "Come to think of it, you look a little bit like her, if she were trying out some kind of mimicking spell that backfired."

"Anyhow...I don't think Kazuma would mind missing out on it. And especially not Aqua. She's unwilling to fight a Giant Toad, just hearing that you hack limbs apart would probably have her fainting."
    She was adamant on this...but then Heather enlightened her on the more positive details. Cuddling? Gifts being exchanged? It sounded like the perfect way to celebrate their time together, to thank Kazuma for taking her under his wing. And she was stranded here, while he was probably turning over every rock in the Fantasy World to find her. As Megumin lifted her eyes, Heather could see the color returning, only for her irises to fall even dimmer. "Kazuma would mind missing out on that part." She sniffled. "I'm actually...He's a lot taller than me. So he lets me ride on his back when I've used up all my mana, nice things like that. He'd probably love it if there was a day in which we'd cuddle together...With Darkness, and Aqua, a-and mom..."

Albeit inadvertently, Heather had succeeded in doing the unthinkable; The typically bright and cheerful Megumin was now crying.

Heather would smile and waddle over, patting Megumin on the back as she was only a slight bit shorter than her and could manage to reach. Megumin would note that her pat felt strangely gentle, barely noticeable like a slight breeze. She would realize that this girl must be incredibly, incredibly weak, somehow, and would realize that the low gravity she seemed to project from herself must be some kind of defense mechanism, given that she probably couldn't support her own weight on pandora. These thoughts were interrupted though, as Heather then ran her finger under Megumin's eye. catching a tear and then sticking her finger into her mouth.

--"YOUR... TEARS... NOURISH... ME.... NEW... FRIEND..."--

Heather:

Heather would smile and waddle over, patting Megumin on the back as she was only a slight bit shorter than her and could manage to reach. Megumin would note that her pat felt strangely gentle, barely noticeable like a slight breeze. She would realize that this girl must be incredibly, incredibly weak, somehow, and would realize that the low gravity she seemed to project from herself must be some kind of defense mechanism, given that she probably couldn't support her own weight on pandora. These thoughts were interrupted though, as Heather then ran her finger under Megumin's eye. catching a tear and then sticking her finger into her mouth.

--"YOUR... TEARS... NOURISH... ME.... NEW... FRIEND..."--

Needless to say, Megumin didn't appreciate her tears being sampled like syrup. Her brow drooped, while her soaked eyes narrowed. "I'm glad my tears are so nourishing, 'new friend'." The crestfallen girl growled, her tone stingingly bitter. "But...Oh, I shouldn't be crying like this at all. We're in battle!" She tried in vain to wipe her eyes with her cape. The sand sticking to it just made things worse. "I'm sorry! It's just...I wasn't able to find my friends. Ever since I woke up on that weird flying carriage, on my way to Blood Gulch, all I could think about was Kazuma's embrace when I returned. Instead, I was all alone in my home world. Mao Mao and Samus are so nice to me, but they're not the same...And I do love Chomusuke II still, and Chomusuke III here." She tickled Fluffington's tummy. "Yet neither of them could never replace the original Chomusuke I left behind."

Natasha looks at Abbott and shakes her head. "We're supposed to be staying here."

"Telepathy, remember? You can ask him from here."
She taps her temple with a paw digit. "It's easy. Just think to him."

glac1.png
The Glaceon sits back down where she was before, propping her rifle on her block of ice again. She glances at Anna and Naoto, then looks at the battle through her scope again. "Good. This team's not supposed to be fighting."

Natasha
raises an eyebrow at the Doctor. "Finally. I was starting to think they accidentally killed him in one of those explosions or something..."

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz (Abbott) Crow Crow (Doctor) PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna) GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja (Naoto) @lookouts​

Anna settles down, the voice in her head finally quiet. She gave a nod to Natasha then turned to Naoto.

"The fighting looks pretty contained so I believe we are safe here." She frowns.

"So much bloodshed and violence. Why am I so used to seeing this already?"

That would be because of me, you are sharing my experiences.

(Oh shut up!)

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Last edited:
Nearl was excited when she was yanked into the technical to be dragged into the festival, a giggle with laughter as they crashed into the mayhem within. With the command to give them a show, the Kuranta simply held a firm smile as bandits and psychos began surrounding the crew. "This will be fun", she muttered as everyone else began to go to work. Might as well play along!

With quick spins and dives and turns and slips, the Knight whiskfully used her arms, almost weightlessly swinging her shield and Warhammer around, but aiming her seemingly random swings with pinpoint accuracy. The sounds of cracks and snaps and squishes were loud among everyone else's session of fun, but, they were definitely there. Nearl was leaving a mess around her as she clearly seemed to be enjoying herself, a small simple closed mouth grin as she hummed to the lovely sounds of skulls being bashed and bodies being thrashed.

What a joy of a festival this has come to be.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
@DistractionTeam​

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
It seemed now that slowly, lookout was getting a bit more eventful as a Technical drove past them at high speeds. It didn't seem like it noticed them, so they were probably retreating. Either that or they were going to go get more bandits to come for them.

Decade asked her if she could do anything to stop it. "
Yes, I can!" She opened a tear a little bit in front of it's path and what came out of it was a solid brick wall. Hopefully, they'd end up crashing into it and not through it. If they did go through it, there wasn't much they could do. "But, what if they're retreating? Shouldn't we let them go?"

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
As Skye was waiting for the others to get where they were, she heard something that sounded like... Mercenary Day music? It said Christmas in the song, so it was probably a different version of Mercenary Day, which she'd believe it but it wss something you'd hear when Mercenary Day was coming up or on said day. Looking outside the window, she was... well, she was surprised by what she saw.

This guy clearly had the qualities you'd find with a Psycho and if he didn't wanna go home, he'd probably prefer to stay here on Pandora. He seemed to fit the Psycho lifestyle and the Pandoran lifestyle. While she was surprised, she was also a bit horrified by what she saw, which anyone that was sane would be after seeing all of that.

Her attention turned towards Heather, getting worried for her thinking what just happened down in the arena was awesome. Then again, this was the same girl that created the flesh monster back at Skull's Settlement and has an army of undead bandit and possibly brainwashed bandits, so it wasn't extremely worrying that this was coming from her. "
Uh, I don't think he can deliver ponies." Well, he probably could, just not the kind that Heather was thinking of given his track record so far.

When he yelled for Ribcage to get down there, she grabbed the microphone and pushed the button. "
We already have the guy up here! You can come give him his present after we get what we came for!"

She put down the microphone and looked at Dani who exited Ribcage and knocked him out. "
They might have showers. I know for sure that Sanctuary probably does have showers. Guess while he's knocked out, we can-"

Just then, the door opened to reveal the guy in red spandex come in with a tinfoil hat. When the katana was pointed at the unconscious Ribcage, she stepped in the middle of the two. "
Woah buddy, put the sword down. Pretty sure the guy has what we need, so we tie him up, get what we came for, then afterwards we're free to do whatever we want to him. Also, I don't think hat isn't gonna prevent anyone from using telepathy or mind reading powers on you."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Space Buddha Space Buddha , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower

COLLAB POST WITH: LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia), Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)

Kendall raises an eyebrow. Did Dani and Skye just…? He glances around at all the fleeing Bandits screaming about their leader being dead. Okay, that makes things a LOT easier. Guildmaster Julia, I think we can get you inside to get Ribcage’s memories now. Lana, stay close to me. These guys might try something. You never know…

Lana nodded as Kendall told her to stay close. That would be easy for her since she always does it anyway. She stayed close to Kendall making sure to hold onto his arm so as to not get left behind.

Julia nods to Kendall. Well, it's not what I was planning on, but this should work.

It's where you are right now,
The Espeon replies to Megumin flatly, then looks at Lilith and points toward where Ribcage is. We're going in there. Just do whatever you need to do to keep them off us.

Proceed, extraction team. I, Zane, and my beasts will reveal ourselves. It will be a necessary diversion,
FL4K says.

Go capture that bastard, Zane adds.

For just a moment, the two Vault Hunters go silent. Then…

Now, Zane!

The duo hops out from behind a building, fully revealed, with large rifles in their hands. Without hesitation, they light the crowd of retreating Bandits up. FL4K’s Rakks swoop down and pluck out eyes, knock Bandits down, and the like; next to Zane on the other hand, is his drone, a purple shield in front of him, and… a clone next to him?

“SHOOT ME, SHOOT ME! I’M THE REAL ONE!” one of them says.

“MORE VAULT HUNTERS! THEY’RE THE ONES WHO KILLED TROY AND TYREEN! RUUUUUUUUUUUN!”

With all of their attention diverted towards FL4K and Zane, it’s time for you to move.

Lana, Julia! Come with me! Kendall shouts over the connection and makes a dash for the arena. Extraction team, go in! Up through the bleachers! Distraction team, keep us covered!

The Typhlosion runs up the stairs leading to the seats. One of the Psychos running from the chaos swings his buzzaxe at him. Kendall catches his arm and flips him over on his back, kicking him over to Julia and Lana so they can finish him off. As he flies away, he yells, “I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG!”

Julia redirects the Psycho that was kicked toward her, sending him flying at a group of Bandits approaching them. This knocked them over all and caused most to tumble down the seats and fall into the inside of the arena. They probably won't last long in there.

Lana followed after Kendall trying her best to stay close to him. She noticed the Psycho as he began to swing his weapon. She was about to warn Kendall, but he seemed to handle things himself by flipping him over. The Psycho cane flying towards Lana and Julia, but before Lana could really do anything, Julia had things taken care of. Lana just shrugged as she continued to follow Kendall.

After fighting your ways through a couple more Bandits wishing to get one last attempt to kill a Vault Hunter in in the name of their doomed leader, you eventually make your way up to the booth- or maybe you decide to hang back, like Kendall. The Typhlosion stops about halfway up and turns to Julia. This close enough?

Yes, this will work.
The Espeon replies as she ducks behind a seat in the booth to stay out of sight, closing her eyes. Just give me a minute.

Kendall ducks down beside her, using his small stature to his advantage. He keeps an eye on the door to ensure no one would be sneaking up on them. Alright, guildmaster, do your thing.

As Kendall ducked down beside Julia, Lana ducked down beside Kendall. She looked at the same door Kendall watched but would momentarily glance at Kendall and Julia. She stayed silent during all of this not wanting to ruin anyone’s concentration.

Inside his memories, a conversation over one of those ECHO Devices can be heard. The voice on the other end is a male voice you haven’t heard before…

HELLO? WHO CALLS ME? THIS BETTER NOT BE ONE OF THOSE HYPERION TELEMARKETERS! Ribcage’s voice furiously says.

Aha, no. You’re Ribcage, right?

YES! NOW TELL ME WHO YOU ARE, MYSTERY MAN!

Call me a friend. Tediore’s caught wind of you and your Bandit clans’ struggles down there on Pandora, Ribcage. We’ve know all about what happened to the Calypsos and how you’ve been struggling to keep the Children of the Vault alive.

AHA! SO YOU RECEIVED MY PACKAGE OF TEDIORE SOLDIER HEADS! AHH, IT WAS FUN HEARING THEM SCREAM.

Uh, yes, hearing the recordings was… lovely. Anyway, we’re willing to look past that so we can offer you a deal.

I DO NOT WANT GUN COUPONS!

No, Ribcage, I mean something better. A way to revive the Calypsos.

THIS SOUNDS AWFULLY LIKE A SCAM, PAINFULLY CHARISMATIC VOICE!

No, no, I assure you it’s not! Look… we here at Tediore have discovered an artifact named… the Nuclear Throne. We believe it has powers beyond anything else, even the Vaults. Unfortunately, all the soldiers we’ve sent to go find out things about it have come back fruitless. And dead. Which is why we’re contacting you. We’ll offer this Throne to you as well as funds and one of our top security robots for your base at Steele’s Holdout in exchange for a promise to unite all of the Bandit clans on Pandora and the galaxy in the name of the Calypsos and your undying loyalty! Whaddaya say?

I HAVE A STRONG FEELING YOU WILL END UP BETRAYING US IN THE END, CORPORATE DEVIL! I REFUSE YOUR OFFER! MAY-

We’ll start a charity to give you guys real toilets.

-OUR PARTNERSHIP BE LONG AND PROSPEROUS, MR. MAN!

The same memories reveal the ‘security robot’ the Tediore executive was talking about, sent to the base a few weeks ago and hidden under the arena just in case Krieg and Joe Baker refused to die. Lucky for all of you, too- by capturing Ribcage as fast as you did, you avoided having to face an enormous ten meter tall, three headed, robotic guard dog upgraded by Tediore sporting several guns and missiles that could fire bullets...

1586574165150.png

Good work.

After almost a minute, Julia’s eyes finally snap open. I’ve got it. We’re done here.

Kendall glances back. Alright! Let’s get out of here! FL4K, Zane- what do we do with Ribcage?

If his memories have been successfully stolen, then you may do what you wish with him. His capture is now unnecessary. I would hope we can trust that Julia and this is not a trick,
FL4K replies. Now allow me a moment. This Ribcage kept a money vault...

Down in the arena, shooting at the few remaining Bandits with his pistol using one arm, Axton takes out his ECHO Device in his other. “We’ve got Ribcage! Need extrac, now!”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever!” a voice on the other end shoots back. “We’re not doing this for you, stupid Vault Hunter, we’re doing this ‘cause the Slab King told us to!”

“Yeah, well, you’ll keep doing it unless you wanna see my missus mad,” Axton replies flatly, unshaken by the rebellious Bandit.

“U-uh- yes sir!” the voice on the other side quickly blurts out.

Salvador mows down the last Bandits recklessly, dual wielding his oversized guns. After all the Bandits have been cleared, he tosses his weapons down and suddenly locks Ryuji in a hug. He then glances up at where Deadpool is.

“YOU SHOOT VERY GOOD, FUNNY HAIR! I WILL CALL YOU BOOMZERKER! AND YOU, MAN IN PAJAMAS! YOU REMIND ME OF ANOTHER VAULT HUNTER! HIS NAME WAS ZER0! I THINK YOU KILL VERY WELL!"

Axton turns to the rest of you. “Good work out there today. Haven’t had that much fun in a while. I’ll be honest, I thought Abraham was oversellin’ you at first. Damn. Never been so glad to be wrong.”

Zane walks in through the entrance and smirks up at Trevor. “You’re MY kinda crazy, boyo. You should come and have a pint with me, Voss, and Skye once we’re back at Sanctuary.”

Krieg looks over at Joe Baker and raises his buzzaxe. "YOU TENDERIZE GOOD, LOADER BABY!"

GreyCurious.png

Grey turns to Nearl. “So, uh, I had a question… why do you look like a human and someone from Vanalia at the same time?” he gestures towards her ears and tail. “Are you some experiment gone wrong, or... “

FL4K suddenly comes out from one of the gates of the arena. In his hand is a few sacks of money, and behind him are two particular creatures.

1586574273986.png

The first one, a triangle, comes out counting a stack of dollar bills in his thin black arms. Upon seeing you, he starts beatboxing.

“bts kass bom bom baaah”

1586574314945.png

The second one comes out excitedly carrying a Nintendo Switch (not depicted).

“bhf vaka bhf vaka bhf”

“I have found a vault of money in Ribcage’s office, along with an ECHO Log and these geometric creatures.”

“WAKA WAKA WOH says the spherical one.

“If you wish, you may come and take from Ribcage’s savings. He will not be requiring them anymore.”

1586574389796.png

From outside the arena, you hear something like multiple jet engines. Multiple armored flying vehicles enter the airspace and lower themselves down until they land right next to you, each one piloted by one of those Marauders.

“Alright, where the hell is Ribcage?! Hurry up and get him to extraction, we don’t have all day!” they yell at you. "Slab King needs us back by 10!"

Back in the announcer’s booth, Kendall smiles to himself.

That felt… nice, actually. Guildmaster Julia? Lana? SERAPH guy? Weird little girl? Everyone? Thank you. He glances over at Delsausage. I wonder if he’d be able to feel himself getting grilled… oh, crap, am I still- AM I STILL ON THE LINE?!

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!) and Megumin (Konosuba)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Yoshikage Kira (JJBA Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable)
@Son of Horus as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausa SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Vera "Granny Rags" Moray (Dishonored)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and "Doctor" (Arknights)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Space Buddha Space Buddha as Heather Sagewind (OC)
Hundesteak :3 Hundesteak :3 as Nagisa Shiota (Assassination Classroom)
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Garnet (Steven Universe)

Last edited:
"I just wish Kazuma were here. He'd know what to do with me." Megumin concluded, as she released the last of her tears. For these next few minutes, her world was grey, and misty. She could see Kazuma's image floating in front of her eyes, but only made a fool of herself trying to reach out and touch its shoulders. "I tried so hard not to think about what I left behind...It feels a little good to let it out, I guess." She sniveled.

When the slaughterfest was officially done, Salvador and Axton broke out the praise, which cheered Megumin up quite a bit. "All in a day's work for this archwizard!" She trilled.

When Julia arrived, Megumin simply glued her lips shut. The Espeon held an urgent expression as she "spoke" to Ribcage. The only noise she produced was the quiet pit-pats of her fingertips twiddling against her staff. Was this really worth it? Were they homeward bound? The suspense unraveled her patience like a ratty old sweater. She felt like an expectant parent, waiting for the good news to be delivered. Thankfully, Julia did not disappoint. That's what she hoped, anyway. "Woohoo! So now we know everything we need to know to get home, right? Maybe I'll be able to find my party this time around..."

FL4K arrived back on the scene, telling them that Ribcage's savings were ripe for the taking. This time, she happily took her share of the money offered to her. She may as well return home with some extra pocket change, no? But there was one thing she desired more than cash, and it wasn't there, even after all that killing. "No experience points...Damn!" When another surveillance of the ground was fruitless, she huffed and folded her arms, glaring at the sky. "How am I ever going to level up at this rate...?"

The sky did not answer her question. The sky just produced a chorus of noises that struck a real chord with her. "That's the sound the flying carriage made!" She yelped, dashing back to the announcers' booth and diving behind Snake. "Don't let them take me! I don't want to be a Blood Gulch recruit ever again!"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Venom Snake Venom Snake

Last edited:
“Alright alright. Atleast you know what’s going on...” Snake drew his assault rifle and kept watch, protecting the girl behind him. Not that he had much choice, it was something to do and a chance for more answers.
P PopcornPie

"I-I might!" Megumin shuddered. "I just don't want to get trapped in any more flying vehicles! Well, the flying part was kind of neat, but it's probably going to take us to another war! I don't want to land in another war!...Though, now that I have my Explosion back, it might not be that bad. On the other hand, I must remind myself that I've been heavily, as they say, 'nerfed'..." She took a brief break from her panic attack to rub her chin. "But I do know how to use grenades and missile launchers now...But my weapon broke..."

Venom Snake Venom Snake

"Um, I don't remember. I don't think I was ever even told. Heck, it wasn't even mine. I borrowed it." Megumin gazed up at Snake and shrugged. "And my weapon here...It was working fine earlier, but then it just went 'poof'." She presented her broken Zooka to him.

Venom Snake Venom Snake

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
Tsukasa hasn't thought about them retreating but he nodded in disbelief. "Let's just see who they are first and we can decide from there." He said. Determined to see who it was, it appears that it was the bandits who have stolen the technical for the sake of escaping.

However, they were scared that they were going to die he actually thought of letting them live since killing them is a dishonorable act for him. They weren't severely injured as a result of crashing into the brick wall but they are unconscious. He asked Elizabeth for her suggestions.

"Should we let them live or die?" He asked.

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
Suddenly, he heard something coming from behind with the sound of footsteps. He turned around only to see a bandit armed with a pistol as an attempt to kill him from behind. Knowing that fighting against an armed opponent is his weakness, he punched the bandit in the face and delivered a strong kick afterward that he went flying towards the rock which knocks him unconscious.

It seems like his reflexes are excellent and he was shocked that he got over with his weakness meaning that he is capable of fighting against armed opponents but only on one instead of many.

"I almost died..." He said in shock. "I believe that one of you saw it right?" He asked as he wonders if one of his teammates has witnessed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back