• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith was just minding her own business until her attention shifted to the giant demonic creature that looked like something out of Star Wars, luckily she knew it was only Ben who just transformed into it so thankfully Lilith didn't try and attack it or anything. Instead she casually floated over to him, trying to keep her voice down in case to try not to alert any bandits. "Hey kid, leave the whole ask questions thing to me if you'd like okay?

Interactions:
Crow Crow (Ben 10)

Last edited:
"̵Y̴e̵a̶h̵,̴ ̸y̶o̴u̴ ̷k̸n̴o̷w̸ ̴w̷h̸a̷t̶,̵ ̴g̶o̶ ̶a̴h̸e̶a̴d̷,̴"̶ the creature said, "̶c̶a̵t̵c̸h̶ ̴u̸p̸ ̷w̴i̵t̶h̷ ̵m̶e̸ ̵o̶n̴c̸e̵ ̵y̶o̶u̶'̴r̵e̸ ̷d̷o̷n̴e̸.̸ ̵W̸e̴'̵v̵e̸ ̶g̷o̷t̷ ̶s̴o̷m̴e̶ ̵b̷i̷g̶ ̶f̵i̷s̶h̵ ̸t̶o̷ ̶f̴r̶y̴.̶"̷

He tosses the frightened bandit towards Lilith, before creating another tunnel, tunneling towards somewhere...

"̵O̴h̷,̶ ̵f̷o̷r̵g̵o̵t̸ ̸s̶o̸m̵e̸t̴h̴i̶n̸g̵.̸"̶

Peering out of the hole he created, he dragged the two unconscious bandits back in the hole with him.

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

1586511983475.png
1586511993361.png
We were watching the chaos unfold in front of our very eyes. We're no stranger to destruction since that's our whole existence but darn this crazy place never ceases to amaze me. Speaking of crazy, Jerry and I were watching a teenager and armored man show their teamwork. Bravo! Oh, bravo! Jerry would exclaim if he could talk. He started clapping at their teamwork and let out a cheerful whistle, even throwing a rose at their feet. I joined in with Jerry admitting what they did was pretty cool. Not every day I see teamwork that effective. So, I'm impressed with them!

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod quadraxis201 quadraxis201

--Den-O--
OST: The Voice Someone Calls
Color:#FF69B4
Money: $1500
Equipment:
Gun 1- The Buttplug
Gun 2 - Nebula
Shield - Mr. Caffeine
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie quadraxis201 quadraxis201 @DistractionBois

3e40a5ac7511b3ee096aeb1e01a95c82.jpg

"That is kinda..." Minako gulped from within Den-O, even though Kintaros was the one in control at the moment as Ryuji performs a brutal kill with fire and brimstone--well, mostly fire and fireworks.

"Hmph, that is impressive, lad." Den-O says approvingly, patting Ryuji's back as he then hears the announcement to come to the announcement box. "Curses, but I was simply getting started!" He pouted, cricking his neck. "They're going to make me cry at this rate..."

"I think you've killed enough, Kin-chan."

"Very well..." Den-O sighs, "It appears we are being summoned, Kazan-dono." He says to Ryuji before marching on towards the Announcement booth

"Alright... allow me to show you what happens when you play with fire." He said to them, mounting a rocket on his shoulder by its wooden post. With the flick of a (clean) match, Ryuji aimed the rocket directly at the group, and when the fuse ran out, the firework shot towards them, engulfing them in a starburst as they were hurt by the initial explosion first, then by the crackling clusters that followed shortly thereafter. He did the same again, this time shooting off a rocket which emitted brilliant violet sparks. "One more, just in case. Keeps the crowd entertained too, perhaps."
Rather than be impressed by Ryuji's display, Megumin scrunched up her nose. "Look at that cheap imitation." She grumbled. "Look at how messy it is. A true Explosion disintegrates...At least, that's what I hope."
The reason why she was inside me was because she overshadowed me and helped me get over here so I could be able to do what I did and get the bandits to leave, so she deserves a thank you. Also, I forgot to thank you for helping me out, Dani." Dani then whispered to her to let her out. "Well, we'd need to knock him out after you leave him so that nothing happens."

It was then that she heard a new voice and looked to see a kid with a staff. She seemed to be a bit energetic, but most kids were energetic. "
'Sup. Yeah, that'd be me, the Siren. Name's Skye, the kid currently attached to Ribcage's leg is Heather. And I'm sure he won't believe it, even though I've never met him. Well, you'd be right, we just have to get him back to base first. Oh, but don't attack him right now, my friend is overshadowing, or possessing, him so we can get him there without anything going wrong."

When asked about the microphone being the thing that made her voice so loud, she nodded. Though why it was being referred ti as a contraption, she must've been pulled here from a time where technology isn't really a thing. "
Yeah, it's called a microphone. You push a button, talk into it, and you can be heard in the arena without having to yell. Though, you can do it anywhere that has one."

Seeing others still outside in the arena that seem to still be fighting, she looked at the ones already in the box. "
Excuse me for a moment." She grabbed the microphone, pressing the button. "Yeah, hi, Skye here. So, if you aren't fighting anyone, you're clear from this, so you don't have to listen to this. To those that are still fighting people, you guys know I got the bandits to leave and told you guys to get in the announcer's box, right? So if you could do me a favor and get the FUCK in here after you're done with whoever you're fighting, that'd be great. Alright, byyye."

Her finger let go of the button, putting the microphone down and looking at the others. "
Alright, so guess we're waiting for everyone else."
"Nice to meet you both!" Megumin responded cheerfully. "I'm Megumin, Explosion Archwizard of Belzerg. I've hit a rough patch, however, so I cannot demonstrate. But,I tell you, my real Explosion would have solved this in a snap!" She couldn't go up to Ribcage yet, which slightly disappointed her.

Oh, well, there was plenty to watch. Like Skye using the microphone to call everyone over. "That easy, huh?" She stared greedily at the button. Maybe she could help the remaining fighters by being their eye in the sky.
Sitting in the bleachers, Deadpool rested atop a pile of about a dozen corpses, specifically of the Psychos that he killed earlier. "Well hello again! As you can see..." He drank from a cup of soda, slurping it from a straw extremely loud and obnoxiously. "...I was the clear victor in tonight's pre-show. In fact, why don't I introduce you to a couple of the new friends I made during that time?" Wade took a decapitated head from his pile, specifically with the left eye completely removed. "Look everyone! It's Kurt! He was kind of an asshole, but we settled things quickly over some tacos and the death of our other good pal..." Tossing "Kurt's" head over his shoulder, DP ended up hitting a bandit leaning far from his seat, directly in the back of the head, sending him to his eventual demise at the very edge of the arena's "pit," where a couple of the creatures inside would happily feast upon him.

Deadpool found another head, which had the mouth area cleanly cut off. "...Hank! And no, I'm DEFINITELY NOT naming all of these random victims of mine after the X-Men. NO IFS, ANDS, OR BUTS! Anyways, what do you have to say about this lovely game of pinball, Hank?" He sipped more of his soda, turned to the head of "Hank" in his right hand, who he had facing the ongoing carnage inside of the "pit," and turned it to face him. "OH WAIT, YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SAY A FUCKING THING ANYMORE! HAH!" Tossing "Hank's" head directly behind him, DP ended up hitting a Goliath in the head and knocked his helmet off, sending him into a massive rage. Hearing the Goliath screaming with fury, Deadpool dropped his soda in surprise, and watched as the Goliath transformed into a red mountain of muscle. "HOLY SHIT, WILLIAM HURT! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BECOME RED HULK UNTI-" He was immediately punched in the gut by the monstrosity of a "man," and send flying into the middle of the arena's floor, looking a little something like this:

fetchimage

Feeling extremely dazed from the punch, Deadpool wearily sat up, and saw the Goliath screaming even more, now tossing various audience members that either attempted to get him to calm down, or feared for their lives. "...jEsUs ChRiSt, ThAt GuY dEfInItElY tAkEs StErOiDs..." As he pointed at the Goliath, the hulking bandit turned to Wade, and started screaming at him:

"HIS... NAME... WAS.... FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!"

The Goliath proceeded to leap into the air, and caused the ground to shake upon landing a few feet away from Deadpool. He then screamed loudly as he started to charge towards the Merc with a Mouth, who scrambled to get up and start running from the beast. He attempted to push past both allies and foes alike, screaming "OUTTA THE WAAAAAAAAAY!"

@ Everybody in the Arena (This monstrosity is very much open to interaction)
...Well, that red clad man certainly didn't need any such help. At first. Then he picked on the wrong enemy, and he swelled to a horrific size, taking the redsuited one out in one punch. Alarmed, Megumin slammed her finger onto the button. "That one in the red is going to need as much help as he can get, everyone!" She cried. "Attack that muscular one! Hurry! He's moving as fast as a Fire Drake!"

There was one more figure in the arena who Megumin considered noteworthy. Judging by her expression, however, this was not the good kind of noteworthy. He was tall, had a bandana around his head, wore camouflage...Dear God, it was Snake, the one who tried to side with Meta! "Everybody, look out for that man with the bandana! I know him! He'll betray us as soon as he's able, and start shooting at us! And then he'll try to run you over with a plane!" Then she cowered behind the desk, knowing that Snake was going to decimate the one to expose him.

Venom Snake Venom Snake

678A47E7-1955-49B3-810A-373C5DC1928E.jpeg
Solid Snake lowered his rifle at hearing the screams.
“What are you talking about?”
He decided a direct approach was out of the question considering the circumstances, so he activated his stealth camo and approach slightly from the side, eventually reaching her, but remaining quiet for a second to make sure it was safe to pull her out and question her.
P PopcornPie

"Huh?!" Megumin kept her quivering eyes focused on Snake, only for him to flat out vanish. He'd...She never saw him do that during the Meta fight! Sweat rolled off her head in heavy drops, while her throat clammed up and her joints knocked together. "He didn't see me..." She hugged and stroked her staff. "He didn't see me...He didn't see me...Hahahaha!" Her face melted into an eerie expression of trying to keep oneself from admitting that she had just fucked up spectacularly.

Seriously, with how close to a panic attack she already was, Snake might as well have said "boo" when he caught up with her. "N-nobody worry, I'm sure I was just hallucinating. I'm the one with brain damage, after all. Aren't I right, fellow?" She glanced at and nudged Snake with her elbow, then turned her attention back to the battlefield...and then she reflected on those past seconds, and realized who she just talked to.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Megumin practically glued herself to the ceiling. "You can't play games with me, you terrible man! You turned on us all! Thank God you didn't win!" She pulled her lips back with a grainy hiss.

Venom Snake Venom Snake @Announcers

Lilith
Lilith.png
"Thanks appreciate it." Lilith says as Ben leaves, she immediately tuns her attention towards the bandit he tossed over to her and tries to get him to talk.
"Okay bud I'll need you to open you ears for a bit, I've been trying to get out of this dumpster fire along with everyone else and I've been proven to not be the most trust worthy person even I know that, so I want this one chance to redeem myself so I can prove that I can actually be a benefit to my team. So here's a deal, if you tell me everything we need to know I'll let you go but if you don't comply then let's just say that I'll be leaving here with some blood on my shoulder. And if you really think I'm joking I'm not."
"I will make you scream for mercy."

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Bandit)

“What are you talking about?! I don’t even know any of you! So calm down and start talking! Before we do something we’ll both regret!” Snake spoke as his camp deactivated.
P PopcornPie

"Oh, you've already done something you'll regret, villain!" Megumin leaped at Snake's head, fully prepared to clock him on the head with her staff. "My brain damage affects my powers, but it doesn't affect my memories!" Unfortunately, Skye and Heather being there put her in a rough place. She couldn't bring up Meta with them around, and skirting around it was going to be much easier said than done in this case. "You valued money over our teamwork! You would rather have served evil than allowed us to be sent home! Chomusuke may have betrayed us, too, but at least he came around and fought alongside us!"

Venom Snake Venom Snake

Snake would swing his arms to the side to push her away and to the ground, before moving on top of her to pin her. “Calm down and start talking, why do you think I betrayed everyone? Why do you think it was me?”
P PopcornPie

Megumin simply fell on her bottom. Her hair had become distempered in her pitiful attempt at an attack, falling in stringy strands across her eyes and nose. She glanced at Skye and Heather while she bit her lip, her pupils tiny. "The Director told me not to tell, and I've been so good about it! But he clearly-Aha!" She sprung to her feet. "I see your game! You want me to disobey my orders and let everyone know about who we met!" She climbed Snake's body like a squirrel. "I know you remember it all! But getting me to spill it out loud isn't going to work!"

Venom Snake Venom Snake

"Snake? Damn right, you're a snake! Perfect name!" Megumin hissed indignantly into his ear. "Church? O'Malley? Meta? Maine? Do any of those names ring a bell? If they don't, let me spell it out for you. O'Malley and Meta were both names used by the AI who kidnapped us and caused our heads to get tangled up in some freaky cloning program. Maine is the guy who said he would pay us if we joined Meta's side and helped him get Church. And you decided to join him, remember...?" Her voice softened, while her expression morphed from angry to awkward. Oh, yeah...Lucky got screwed up, she got screwed up...It wasn't outside the realm of possibility if Snake got screwed up, too. "Either you were aware of it at the time, or you got really, really badly tampered with. I should figure out how to summon Mewtwo. He was able to diagnose me, so he should be able to tell what's wrong with you, too. Either way, I'm keeping my eye on you!" She squinted one eye, and focused the other on Snake's face.

Venom Snake Venom Snake

Last edited:
"Actually...Yeah!" Megumin, all of now, realized that Snake had both his eyes. "Did they restore your other eye or something? And what's with the new clothes? Your hair color is darker, too, though that could've just been the light. Did you feel so bad about it that you changed your identity? I guess that's better than feeling so bad about being a traitor that you give yourself a curse, like Chomusuke." Then she picked up on the other words. "Other me." What other him? She blinked. "Other you?...You mean your clone? Our clones died. That's why they gave us our original bodies back. At least, I hope this is my original body." She patted her chest.

Venom Snake Venom Snake

“No. I am the clone. The person your talking about... is my Father. He trained me. Gave me a home. Before I killed him, and his phantom. But he was restored, and a few years later I watched him die, as did I 3 months later...” Snake paused for a moment, still taking it in. “Do you know what Big Boss’ motives were?”
P PopcornPie

"But how can that be? All of our clones were killed by Meta! We could go over and find the corpses and everything! Not that I did, though. I try to be reminded that I will be an expendable template forever onward, and am probably having thousands of clones of me produced as we speak as little as possible, thank you." Oof, just saying that in passing that made her double over. Nothing like admitting that your individuality was permanently taken away from you, eh? But she would have to fall into curl up and cry in the nearest shower about that later. "I...I don't know if I understand." She cocked her head. "If he died, then how was he in Blood Gulch with us? He definitely wasn't a spirit. We had one for reference." She pointed to the tiny speck of Lillith. "If he was a spirit, then it's possible that he turned on us in hopes of getting into the afterlife."

Venom Snake Venom Snake

So, I know what you've been thinking. Where has our wacky pal Trevor been all this time? Well, dear reader, that is a story for another time.

What matters, though, is that he is here now. And, to make up for his cumbersome absence, Trevor decided to make his grand re-entrance via one of the walls of the arena. Said wall was smashed open by a technical that he'd taken upon himself to.... repossess from Axton when he wasn't looking. It was adorned in bright green and red Christmas lights, and attached to the back were a set of speakers that he had gotten from God knows where. And, out of the driver's seat, stepped none other than Trevor, who was clad in more festive attire than you'd seen him in earlier. From the speakers, a Christmas song played that a few of you might recognize...

YwViEXl.jpg

IIIIIIIIIII don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need...

"HO HO FUCKING HO!!" Trevor shouted as he reached into the back seat, grabbing three bandits by their necks and collars and tossing them onto the ground.

I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree....

From his back pocket, Trevor brandished a bat and pointed it at the captured Bandits in question."These little FUCKERS have been naughty as fuck! Murder, theft, and probably every other crime under the Goddamn sun!" Trevor shouted as he menacingly paced around the Bandits, slamming the tip of the bat into his palm repeatedly.

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know....

"What's say I show them what I do to naughty little shits on the naughty list!?"

Make my wish come true...
All I want for Christmas is yoooouuuuuuuuuuuuu~

yeah.

Bouncing in tune with the music as it began to pick up, Trevor happily skipped around the Bandits, bat in hand. He held it sideways as if it were a cane, and once that small strum of those few piano keys played, Trevor tossed the bat up into the air and caught it with his other hand, smirking once he made his way over to the first of the Bandits.

I don't want a lot for Christmas!
whack

A hit was delivered to a bandit's lower jaw, sending a few teeth flying along with some blood and saliva.

There is just one thing I need! (and I)

Keeping in tune with the upbeat Christmas track about love, Trevor kicked the bandit down by his chest, sending him falling down towards the ground.

Don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree!

Now really getting in tune with the song, Trevor began to happily sing along as he beat the bandit with the bat until his face was damn near unrecognizable. He lifted him up by his collar and delivered one giant headbutt to his already beaten face. forming a gaping hole where his eyes and nose used to be.

I don't need to hang my stocking
Thereupon the fireplace

Smiling again, Trevor began to prance on over to the next Bandit, bat in hand. Once he got close to him, Trevor pulled out a wrapped sticky bomb from his pockets.

Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day!

"Open wide!" Trevor shouted while those last two lines were sung out, shoving the wrapped up sticky bomb into the bandit's mouth. He waltzed behind him and kicked him over with his boot, sending him falling to the ground face first. This caused the sticky bomb to get knocked right down his throat and subsequently get stuck, which made the Bandit desperately choke for air as it became lodged in his throat.

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know!

Trevor then hopped right up on the bandit's back and began to dance in tune with the song. The dance routine included cheerful kicks, waves, and repeatedly stomping the back of the poor Bandit's skull in until the sticky bomb became embedded deep in his cranium. Blood and brain matter spewed out the back as Trevor proceeded to leap off of him, pulling him up to his knees by his arms, revealing his horribly disfigured face to those of you up in the press box.

Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you! (You, baby!)

Trevor smiled widely as he gazed up into the box, pointing directly at the group in a very flirtatious matter, smiling alongside the disfigured Bandit with a sticky bomb in his head.

Trevor then paused the music with a remote he had, causing it to stop. He loaded up the sticky Bandit into the back of his Technical, shoving his body into the backseat. "Eeeyup! Let's get you nice and comfy so we can deliver ya to a nice kid named Ribcage!" He exclaimed, before turning on a heel to face the now sobbing Bandit. His smile fade as he strolled over to him, bending forward and resting his hands on his knees. "Oh dear lord... are you crying? On Christmas?" He asked, before raising his hand up and biting the side of his hand slightly. Shaking his head, Trevor said, "Nononono... this just won't do..." He muttered under his breath. He sat there and pondered on how to cheer up his friend for a moment, before smiling once more and lifting a finger. "I've got it! Santa Trev, you've done it again, you genius!" He said to himself, before shoving the Bandit down onto his stomach. The Bandit merely began to sob louder.

And, after working with the ropes on his wrists, Trevor had untied the Bandit and set him free.

"Merry Christmas, pal! You're free to go!" Trevor shouted as the Bandit looked up to him, confused. "Well go on! Get the fuck outta here before I change my Goddamn mind!!" Trevor screamed, and suddenly, the Bandit scrambled to his feet and ran out of the arena, screaming like a little girl. Trevor shook his head and climbed into his Technical, speaking over the microphone, his voice booming loud over the speakers.

"IF THERE IS A MAN NAMED RIBCAGE PRESENT, PLEASE REPORT TO THE ARENA SO YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR PRESENT! THANK YOU!"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Space Buddha Space Buddha jigglesworth jigglesworth Crow Crow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower Venom Snake Venom Snake P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Chungchangching Chungchangching @whoeverelse​

“The both of us died. And then I’m assuming he woke up at this blood gulch, just as I woke up here, younger. We’re not from these worlds. I was cloned from him when he was in his 40s, and I suffered from accelerated aging. When I was only 45, I looked as if I was 78. Had to wear a special suit to help me move in operations. He had another, Liquid Snake, but I killed him, for good. And Solidus. There was another case though, a body double, a phantom. He had the same eye missing, more scars and had a piece of shrapnel lodged in his skull. He wasn’t to kindest of people, apparently he was called venom snake, but something broke him mentally, then people called him Demon Snake. I guess you can say I have a very fucked up family.”
P PopcornPie

deadpoolposttop.png
Deadpool, simultaneously attempting to flee from the enraged Goliath and trying to heal a huge gaping hole where his stomach used to be, ran around the "pit's" perimeter. He had both of his guns drawn, and aimlessly blasted away at where the Goliath's head was, with it constantly dodging the bullets, only getting grazed by one on the right side. "HOLD STILL, GODDAMMIT! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO KILL YOU OR SOMETHING?!" The humongous bandit screamed in response, "PUNY RED MAN HAS KILLED FRANK! YOU WILL PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" Quickly performing a dodge roll towards the inside of the "pit," Deadpool barely managed to escape an attack from the Goliath, who slammed both fists into the ground, making a small, yet sizable crater. "YEAH, I KILLED HIM A WHILE AGO, WHY DIDN'T YOU TRY TO ATTACK ME THEN?! AND HOW DO YOU KNOW FOR SURE THAT IT WAS 'FRANK'?! THEY ALL LOOKED THE FUCKING SAME!" DP kept blasting and running away, finally hitting The Amazing Bulk™'s long-lost brother in the eye, causing him to yell out in pain. "BULLSEYE! HOW'D YA LIKE THAT, YA FREAK?! Oh wait, I'm also a freak..."

Holding one hand over his left eye, the Goliath roared out at Wade once more. "YOU SHOT MY EYE OOOOOOUT! LESS TALKING! MORE PAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIN!" With his gut partially recovered (not that it truly mattered), Deadpool continued his mad dash across the "pit," still aiming for the head. Hearing the new announcement about him and his current predicament, Deadpool groaned. "About goddamn time! Back-up would be REALLY appreciated! And what the HELL IS A FIRE DRAKE?! Don't tell me they're making hot snack cakes now, why are they trying to make everything that's not Mexican food spicy nowadays?!"

@ Everyone who didn't chicken out from the massacre

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Maybe?)

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
"What the..." Tsukasa saw a technical passing by at a high speed and it appears that one of the bandits might have stolen it somehow. He wasn't sure that it might be too late to go after it. With a second thought, he asked Elizabeth to see if she can stop it but he is unaware of her powers.

"Damn it! The technical is on the run and I don't think that I can make it! Elizabeth, is there a way that you can stop this that thing?" He asked as he pointed at the technical.

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
Naoto has no idea on where to go next since he is in the lookout team. He is currently with Anna and she might have the same problem as him as there are too many things going on.

Apparently, he chose not to get involved with their plans as he is putting himself and Anna in danger as with the case of his weakness in fighting against armed opponents.

"I'm not getting involved in this. How about you, Anna?" He asked.

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Maybe?)

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
"What the..." Tsukasa saw a technical passing by at a high speed and it appears that one of the bandits might have stolen it somehow. He wasn't sure that it might be too late to go after it. With a second thought, he asked Elizabeth to see if she can stop it but he is unaware of her powers.

"Damn it! The technical is on the run and I don't think that I can make it! Elizabeth, is there a way that you can stop this that thing?" He asked as he pointed at the technical.

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
Naoto has no idea on where to go next since he is in the lookout team. He is currently with Anna and she might have the same problem as him as there are too many things going on.

Apparently, he chose not to get involved with their plans as he is putting himself and Anna in danger as with the case of his weakness in fighting against armed opponents.

"I'm not getting involved in this. How about you, Anna?" He asked.
Anna turns to Naoto.

“Not really! I’m not one for bloodshed!”

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

"Very fucked up!" Megumin fell sorrowful. "Gosh, that's terrible. Maybe he already was mentally damaged before Blood Gulch, and it got exacerbated when his brain was moved around." She stuck her fingers in her mouth with a thinking hum. "I don't know if he had any motivations, really. He just started blasting at us out of the blue. Wait, no, not out of the blue. He was put on Solo Team. Apparently, Maine wanted all of the Solo people to help. But my Chomusuke came through for us!...But then he turned evil anyway, so...you know." She shrugged. "Look, um...We were told to keep quiet about it. And I...well." Her fingers twiddled, while her gaze diverted to the floor. Hopefully, Snake would just disregard all that stuff...Oh, but it sounded like it was very important to him. This was bad. "I think I'll just...put my mind off it now." She pressed up against the window with a little giggle.

It looked like the red man was still having issues with the muscular one. "Maybe I can help. Anyone know how to mend a broken explosion launcher?" She held out her Zooka, fiddling with the trigger to make it smoulder. Then, to Deapool, she called out, "A Fire Drake is a dragon-like being that lives in lava pools. They can move pretty fast! Just like myself! Here I come!" Leaving her Zooka with the others, she trotted down the stairs, only to nearly be run over shortly after stepping toes on the ground.

"Yikes! Watch it, weird delivering man!" She yowled at Trevor as he tore around in a Technical, clearly with little thought for any allies still in the arena. He blasted music she didn't understand, had a getup that looked a little like an Archwizard's, and was weirdly merciful. "What a strange custom...I should ask about it when this is over!"

Now then, she had a muscular man to take down! "Little Explosion!" She aimed this Explosion between Goliath's eyes.

Venom Snake Venom Snake @92TailsPrower thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:

_________________________________________________________________________________

--"OF... COURSE... I... KNEW... YOU... WOULD... COME... AROUND... MOM... WHO... IS... ALSO... A... FAMILY... FRIEND... APPARENTLY... AND... WOAH... IS... IT... KRASSMAS..? I... SEE... SANTA... WOW...!"--

Heather would drop off of Dani's leg and run over to the window, watching with a massive smile on her face as Trevor did his thing.

--"THAT... WAS... AMAZING... SANTA... CAN... I... HAVE... A... PONY..?"--

Meanwhile, Heather's men were attempting to patch up the face of Trevor's victim in the back of a nearby truck. With the amount of medical supplies they had no use for, they could do so, but given the severe loss of cognitive function that comes with that much blunt force trauma to the head, he probably wouldn't make the best soldier even with necromancy. At the very least, Braxton felt it was better than leaving him for dead, and they needed all the numbers they could were they to overthrow their teeny weeny tyrant.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back