• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
1586582018126.png

Sgt. Abraham looks between Lucky and David, then at Johnny. "Guess this is goodbye, ol' pal." He sticks a hand out for a handshake.

Johnny takes his hand with his new robotic limb and shakes it. "You too, boy. Bring back some souvenirs if you're still alive, eh?" The older man laughs. Abraham chuckles in response.

"No guarantees. Things're getting wild out there. Feels like an all-out war that keeps getting worse. And I'm all outta practice."

"Then start practicin', son! These boys ain't gonna be able to leave you alone for a second!"

"Guess not. But that's why I have 'em." Abraham turns around and glances at Lucky and David. You can almost see his smile under his helmet.

"Heh. Hey, now I ain't got much myself, but lemme go grab some supplies for ya' for when you're out on the Pandoran desert. You good with me riflin' through your stuff, Abe?"

"Nothing in there that I can hide from you anymore, John."

Johnny goes back inside his house and then inside Abraham's, bringing back a sack of supplies and handing it to David.

"Ya' got water, canned food, and some trail mix in there, plus whatever medpacks we have. Don't be usin' it all at once."

"Thanks, John. I owe you one."

"Your debts've been paid off for the next lifetime, Abe," Johnny says and flexes his prosthetic arm.

Abraham then looks back at his two new allies. "So, we heading out or what?"

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 P PopcornPie

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
Once the Technical crashed into the wall, getting knocked out, she closed the tear. At least they were unconscious and not seriously injured, she didn't want to be responsible for anything really bad again. She looked at Decade, hearing the question and...

Nothing. Well, at least she tried to make it seem like nothing was wrong.

This was a choice that she shouldn't have to make, especially after what happened before coming here. If Booker were here, he'd make the choice instead of her. But, she didn't know what choice he would go with, it wouldn't matter either way to him.

Did she have the same choice back then? Was
killing her even necessary?

Because of being asked this choice, her mind started playing back what happened and she tried to ignore it.

Oh God, she really tried to ignore it.

"
U-Um, they were just retreating so... I think they should live." Her hands were shaking a bit, in which she tried to calm her hands.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
After they got what they needed, she let out a sigh of relief. They were finally done with this mission, now they could get the reward and finally be on Sanctuary. It would be her new home, which she was glad as she didn't wanna live on Pandora and she didn't wanna go back to Promethea.

She turned to Heather, ready to head over to FL4K who came out of a gate with their reward and two creatures that looked like regular shapes. It was probably not the weirdest thing she's seem so far, but it was weird. "
Heather, come on, we're gonna go get our reward and then we get to go to our new home." Skye looked at everyone else in the room. "You can do whatever you want to the guy, we got what we came for."

Once Heather joined her, she exited the announcer's box and walked up to FL4K, looking at the creatures. "
They're pretty cute, unless they get offended by that, then sorry I called you two that." She looked at the parka wearing robot. "So, how much do we all get?" As soon as he specified the amount, she went into the vault and took the exact number he specified and headed over to the Marauder's that showed up, exiting the vault and passing by Krieg and some older guy, whom she noticed when she started heading to the Marauder's. The older guy she didn't recognize, but Krieg... that one she knew.

It was really him, another one of the Vault Hunters that stopped Handsome Jack years ago. You wouldn't had guessed he was one of them just by how he looked and how he acted, and she thought the same thing too when she first found out stuff about the Vault Hunters that took him down, but anyone could be a Vault Hunter. Even Psycho's. Now, she would say hi to him, but given that from what she knew, he was close to Maya, it was probably a bad idea, so she kept walking.

If she remembered right, they're suppose to be with Brick, the Slab King. And judging by how they yelled something about said king needing them back in ten, she was right. Walking up to them, she made sure Heather was still with her and once she did that, she looked at them. "
Hey, you're Slab King's guys, right? The others should be coming soon with Ribcage, either dead or alive. Anyways, are some of us catching a ride on one of these Buzzard's by hanging onto the side of them? If so, can me and my kid catch a ride on one of your Buzzard's?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Space Buddha Space Buddha , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , everyone else in the announcer's box

Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Dispersed Objective

With the objective of the distraction team complete, Lightning would return the cards he used to his deck in the Duel Disk, and also make an attempt to reload his sniper rifle as well - though difficult, the A.I succeeded after long enough. Now all he needs to do is wait for the extraction team to do their job, it seems! Lightning let out a bored groan as he proceeded to try and keep an eye on his surroundings - as an insurance so hopefully nothing will go wrong. "That was a lot more effort than it was worth. Alas, a job done is a job done. Now, to hope they can finish it off for good." Lightning said bluntly to himself, reclining himself to waiting. He had done enough damage, his job was done. It's waiting time now.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG (being held), $350 (stored in Duel Disk), Hyperion sniper rifle (ammo included)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Waiting time.​
RP Information
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @DistractionTeam​

"Oh, I guess I'm going over here now." Fluffington the Mighty says as she is abducted by Megumin. She kicks her legs a little before resigning herself to being taken away. She giggles a little with the belly rubs, but stays silent, still pondering over Christmas. 'hey Julia? You're super old right? What's Krismass?' She asks over the muted link. She lightly snuggles into Megumin, to try and get more attention, while staring unblinkingly at Snake.
P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Venom Snake Venom Snake

• Julia facepaws at Kendall's slip-up. Yes. Yes, you are.

espfacepaw.png

Surprisingly, she replies to Fluffington. It seems she has a way of seeing what was blocked. Oh, it's a holiday humans celebrate every year. They decorate everything, and everyone gives each other gifts and candy and such. It's really fun!

She steps outside the booth and looks at the Marauders that had apparently been hired for the getaway. "Don't need him anymore. We have what we came for."

The Espeon glances back at the others with her. I don't really trust these guys. If you feel the same and want to go with me instead, step right up.

Once everyone that would joined her, all of them are launched right over the top of the stronghold as if shot out of a cannon, and out to where the lookouts were.

9262a8623508eab003b82e23f2d6a605.gif

As if that didn't ruin their trust enough, they were left to free fall to the ground. Just as all of them probably thought they were dead, they are slowed just before hitting the ground and dropped softly on their feet.

ezgif.com-optimize(2).gif
    Julia herself went through the whole thing without so much as batting an eye, and casually waves at her daughter after landing. "You're driving, right? Let's go."

Well, sucks to be us! The gang's Technicals got robbed by the Bandits of the now-unconscious Ribcage! Whatever shall they do?

As the Bandits rode into the horizon, the ground below them would collapse as they were lead to their doom by what appeared to be an oversized antlion trap. In fact, this collapse would be close enough to be visible by our various team members, even if it was pretty distancy, and the telepathic link would give a good idea of what was going on. They were at the mercy of nature. As some of the Technicals would topple to the side, some unlucky bandits would be dragged into the ground as they screamed for help!

"Wh- who's there?"

"̶I̵'̸l̶l̸ ̵t̶e̴l̷l̴ ̵y̴o̴u̵ ̵w̵h̷o̵'̶s̵ ̷h̵e̴r̵e̵.̴.̴.̶"̵

A great beast rose from the sand, toppling all as organic missiles smacked into the faces of the various Bandits.

latest

"̷I̸. ̴a̷m̴. ̶V̵E̸R̷T̵E̸B̴R̷E̴A̸K̶!̴"̶

"OPEN FIRE!"

As they shot, Vertebreak would only respond with a grin.

"̸T̶h̴a̴t̸ ̷t̶i̵c̷k̶l̵e̴s̸.̸"̸

"Oh shit."
"Run! Run! Run!"

Try as they might, they would fail to climb the antlion trap with its ever-sinking sand terrain.

"̷R̴u̸b̴ ̵a̵ ̵d̸u̴b̶ ̴d̵u̵b̵,̷ ̶t̸h̴a̷n̸k̶s̷ ̵f̷o̵r̵ ̶t̶h̷e̸ ̵g̷r̵u̷b̸!̴ ̴O̸r̸ ̷a̷s̷ ̴t̵h̵e̴y̴ ̵s̷a̷y̸ ̴i̷t̴ ̷i̶n̶ ̴J̶a̸p̷a̶n̸,̷ ̶e̷a̴t̷ ̷a̴ ̵d̷u̴c̵k̶ ̸I̵ ̶m̵u̵s̴t̸!̵ ̴S̵t̸a̶r̶t̴ ̴q̵u̶a̷c̸k̵i̶n̵g̸,̴ ̸b̷o̵y̶s̶!̶"̸

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Yamperzzz Yamperzzz TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher darkred darkred jigglesworth jigglesworth LilacMonarch LilacMonarch thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DerpyCarp DerpyCarp QizPizza QizPizza Space Buddha Space Buddha Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts @whoeverelse​

Last edited:
Fish, who had come with Megumin, comes up to her and Snake and places a hand on the young girl's shoulder.

"ÄKHAÖ... TH'IFLÖWEN."

Whatever he's saying, he's probably trying to be supportive.

The two weird beings look at Skye as she compliments them. The triangle narrows his eye, looking at her like, 'seriously?'

1586595239318.png

"bsh bsh bsh kaaa poom poom" he beatboxes, making an unnatural noise that sounds oddly like a record scratch before giving his name.

"YUNG VENUZ"

1586595580244.png
YUNG VENUZ
MONY, MONY, MONY

The spherical one looks a lot more pleased, on the other hand. He introduces himself with a wide, excited eye.

"brtrtrt chicka brtrtrt chicka YUNG CUZ"

1586595785234.png

YUNG CUZ
Round, loves you.

"These ones are... intriguing," FL4K comments to themself. They then face Skye. "This is not your true reward, so you are free to take as many valuables as you wish from Ribcage's vault. Go inside-" the robot points jabs their thumb at the gate behind them "-and investigate for yourself."

Yung Cuz then follows Skye wherever she goes next with his Nintendo Switch in hand. Yung Venuz rolls his eye before joining in, still shuffling through the money he took.

Out of the corner of Krieg's eye, he notices Skye.

"RRRAAGH..." the Psycho pants heavily, the anger in his eyes softening. "...M... Maya...?"

For a moment, it was true. In the blue of the night, he thought he saw her blue hair, her slender figure again. It was just like when they had met at that Pandoran train station. For a moment, his insane self seemed to drain away; like it began to when he had saw her, and how it continued to for her sake. It was because of her that he could finally take control of his own body again, keep the beast inside, stop taking all those lives. And just for a moment, he felt that again.

Just for one moment, and then it all slipped away.

The illusion was gone. It wasn't her. Could never be her. She was gone.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Krieg takes his buzzaxe and jams it as deep as he can in the head of nearest Bandit corpse before throwing the body, weapon and all, at the arena wall. It barrels through the crude sheet metal, tearing down a portion of the wall. The Psycho clenches his fists and storms off.

Nothing left to kill.

Grey, hearing his anger, starts to follow after him, but gets stopped by Axton.

"Don't worry, kid." The Commando glances at Skye. "He lost something he can never get back." He goes over to his turret, which he had quickly grabbed when the Bandits stole the Technicals, and folds her up, gently placing her on his hip again. "We all did."

That's enough for Grey. "Oh... I'm sorry." The fox's ears droop a little at the realization, and he bows his head respectfully in the presence of offending this human.

"It's fine, kid. The scar's healed for most of us. Just not for him."

Axton walks off to go check with the others. Grey raises his head and sighs, but he goes over to Lightning and still tries to put on a smile, unfortunately faltering.

GreyNeutral.png

"Hey... you're a good shot for a weird... yellow thing," he comments in an attempt to make small talk and try to lighten up the atmosphere. "So... what are you, anyway? And how do you summon those knight guys?"

Axton, noticing the stolen Technicals in the distance getting swallowed up by Ben's powers, smirks to himself. They had almost stolen his wife. "Serves 'em right. Gonna have to congratulate that kid when I see him again."

Kendall, meanwhile, tails Julia. "Don't have to rub it in, you know..." he chuckles and glances at the Buzzards. "...yyyyeah, probably not a good idea to travel with guys who look like the several hundred we just slaughtered. Do the honours, guildmaster."

1586597588090.png

Yung Cuz comes up to them, curious. He had split away from Skye for a while just to explore.

"brrrrt chk chk poom!" he beatboxes happily. Julia of all people might be able to understand his mind: "Can I come?"

"Oh. Hey there, weird... ball thing! What's your name?"

"WAKA YUNG CUZ BRRTVAKA"

"Is the beatboxing a part of your name, or..."

Yung Cuz shakes his head, which is actually just his whole body, all while making these weird digital noises that no living being should be able to make.

"Oh, so just Yung Cuz!"

Yung Cuz nods and makes another noise combined with more beatboxing, which apparently, according to his mind, means "Yeah, boi!"

Apparently the name of the language of weird noises is Venusian, and the beatboxing is just for style.

"Heh. Nice to meet you, Yung Cuz." Kendall smiles down at the game device he's holding. "...huh, I know another Typhlosion who would really love one of those..."

Grey comes strolling up just then. He looks slightly better, but still offput by Krieg's reaction.

GreyNeutral.png

"Hey."

"Hey, Grey."

"I'm not sure if I can trust more of those Bandit guys to get us back, so I wanted to come talk to Julia." He turns back. "Lightning! Nearl! Lilith! Are you coming?"

Well, he'd soon come to regret that.

GreyShocked.png

"GAH! I thought we were avoiding flying?!" he yells out as he and the others who decided to come with Julia get flung into the air with her. From the arena, one of the Slab Bandits shouts, 'THEY CAN FLY?! WHY ARE WE EVEN HERE?!'

"You get used to it," Kendall tells him casually, his arms folded and his long fur hair flapping away in the wind.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

The three go into freefall with Yung Cuz still screaming. Grey positions himself rightside up and prepares for a hard landing, only for their descent to be slowed. His feet gently touch the ground.

GreySweatdrop.png

"Remind me to NEVER go with you again, Julia."

Kendall merely giggles and then wanders over to Natasha. "I call shotgun."

Yung Cuz puts his hands in the air. "WOOO!"

P PopcornPie Venom Snake Venom Snake TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow Riven Riven LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

ART CREDIT:
Yung Venuz Intro
Yung Cuz Intro

Last edited:
Once Dani knocked out Ribcage, a man in red and black comes in and points a sword at him. “Look... ninja man? I don’t know who you are but we can’t have you killing him yet, we need him to get home”

Soon a bunch of buzzards come by to bring everyone back to base. “It’s okay I can fly with you guys.”

Sora, all the while was relaxing after eventually taking care of all the bandits and doing his part for the distraction team. Fighting a bunch of people can get kind of boring when they don’t put up much of a fight. “Time to go already?”

92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Recollection

Axton walks off to go check with the others. Grey raises his head and sighs, but he goes over to Lightning and still tries to put on a smile, unfortunately faltering.

GreyNeutral.png

"Hey... you're a good shot for a weird... yellow thing," he comments in an attempt to make small talk and try to lighten up the atmosphere. "So... what are you, anyway? And how do you summon those knight guys?"
Lightning listened and chuckled - someone is trying to talk to him, no less praising him. "Ah, curious are we... I'll enlighten you." He said simply - answering one thing at a time. "First of all, I am an AI - an artificial intelligence. It's thanks to most of my existence and abilities that using 'this' right here..." He motions to his Hyperion sniper rifle before continuing. "Is easy. Admittedly, I've got handled firearms before, but... I figured trying to secure myself one with technology already in it for - well, compatibility, would make it easier to use and more sense in the long run." He explained. "And as for my minions, well... That's a bit of a longer story, but let me shorten it for you." He now motions to the Duel Disk he is 'inhabiting'. "This device here allows me to 'play' my minions, then they manifest themselves into reality." He said simply, and hoping it would make sense.
"I'm not sure if I can trust more of those Bandit guys to get us back, so I wanted to come talk to Julia." He turns back. "Lightning! Nearl! Lilith! Are you coming?"
Lightning would hear and be puzzled at first. Not seeing a lot to do, the Ignis would shrug and approach - only to find out he himself would also regret everything he 'just' did - everyone being flung up into the air. The Ignis, suitably, would panic like nobody's business, as a matter of fact. He would not be saying any words, and instead, one would hear ear-piercing static instead of angered/panicked shouting during the launch and descent, and when everyone got to the bottom again, Lightning groaned. "Can 'someone' tell me who's idea that was...?" He said in an irritated tone.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Angered​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG (being held), $350 (stored in Duel Disk), Hyperion sniper rifle (ammo included)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Waiting time, conversing too!​
RP Information
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @DistractionTeam​

Last edited:
Lilith and Kirby
Lilith.pngKirby.png
Lilith was about to turn the bandit into nothing but ash until a large flying vehicle lands next to her, there was also one that landed next to Kirby. He runs in but Lilith stayed with the bandit. "You guy go ahead, I've got more important manners to take care of." Once Kirby got on the vehicle he confronts one of the Marauders and greets him with a wave and a smile! "Hi!"

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Marauder and Bandit)

Venus Lovelace
"Still weak as ever," the same voice from earlier whispered inside her head. When she stepped outside of the house, her surroundings were distorted. It was some kind of desert, but the sky was stained with a deep red and the dried-out plants had a red tint to them. Bodies littered the red desert, their blood staining the smooth sand as they screamed in pain. Venus dropped to her knees as a migraine coated her mind. Her vision was getting blurry and she could barely get out a word from her mouth. With her ever-fading strength, she stood up with crossed legs. Abaddon seemed to be unresponsive, her stomach mouths not moving. Her pistols disappeared, along with the knives that Abaddon carried using its tendrils. As she looked out to the desert, the woman proceeded to explore, hoping to find out what was the meaning of this.

Seeing a distant figure in the scarlet horizon, Venus ran over to her. She called out to her, telling her to stop. However, the woman didn't stop. Flinching her head as she heard her, the woman quickened her pace. The goddess couldn't take a good look at her face, it was covered by multiple scarves that Venus had a hard time trying to figure out what her face was. The sun started to set, lowering itself as the moon started to rise with a dark red glow. It covered everything in its red light, making it seem like the landscape was limited to one color. Venus proceeded to quicken her run, trying to catch up to the man. When she got a hold of her garments, the body within those garments disappeared. She widened her eyes in confusion, turning around to see that an ocean of blood appeared behind her. The red moon reflected off of it, giving an eerie, yet glamorous vibe to the tainted celestial body.

Venus held on to the garbs of the figure, getting near the ocean as she sat along its shore. Her face turned from an angry expression to something that's saddened. She just wanted to go home, she wanted to see her family again. Even though Mother was wrong in her attempts of erasing humanity, she still wanted to return to that home. It was her only family that could accept her. If people knew about her true form, they wouldn't hesitate to burn her body, although, that would be doing nothing to kill her. The goddess could remember her first time being revived by Mother from that horrible accident, like a distant memory:

It was an early morning. There was a girl laying on some bed of grass inside a forest. The air was cold, the sun still hasn't risen yet and the birds were still singing their morning songs. Stretching her arms and rubbing her eyes, the girl woke up from her slumber. She was wearing a simple dress that fitted her perfectly. She had no memory of why she was there, or how she got to that small bed of grass. All she could remember was her name, Venus. Her stomach was rumbling, in need of some food. While touching her abdomen, she felt some liquid dripping off of it and something hard that didn't feel like it was soft like her skin. However, she brushed it off and began to walk away.

While she was walking to wherever the forest lead her to, she spotted a bird that was nurturing its chicks. She gave them worms to eat, the chicks shared it as they happily chirped to their mother. It made Venus remind her of food, something that she needed at the moment. She held her stomach, feeling that it was still growling in hunger. The little girl sighed and proceeded to continue down the forest path, hoping to find something to eat.

As she tread down the forest, she spotted a small cottage that had some smoke coming out of it. It was a cozy cottage, filled with a family of three as Venus took a peek from the window. There was a mother that made pie and a father chopping wood and adding fuel to some brick fireplace that they had. A small boy began to run down the creaky wooden stairs as he kissed his mother, asking him for a piece of pie. Smiling at her son's nice gesture, she sliced the pie. The pie was filled with a meaty filling that had some beans, peas, and gravy that made it look quite nice. However, Venus couldn't take her eyes off the boy. The more she stared at the boy, the more her stomach grumbled. It was a stronger growl compared to her previous growl while she looked at the bird from before. When the boy pointed at her, the girl proceeded to run away in a hasty manner.

Looking behind her to make sure that she was not followed, Venus continued to run as quick as she can. She tripped and fell, planting her face to the ground. Luckily, her dress was not heavily dirtied. The girl dusted off the dirt that barely clung on, making it seem brand new. A gazelle suddenly hopped in front of her, staring at her as she tilted her head. Venus stared back at it, her eyes starting to glow red as she stared at the gazelle for some time. Sounds of hissing and growling could be heard coming from her stomach, her dress started to smell like it was stained with saliva as she was starting to get hungrier as each minute passed. The gazelle hopped away and Venus returned back to her senses, continuing on the path as something was wrong with her.

Venus arrived at a small village. It was a bustling village that had multiple people going on with their day. There was a baker who carried his loaves, a seamstress sewing dresses, a farmer leading his horse through the busy crowd, and other people who were busy with their life. The girl got closer to the village, taking a look at the buildings and nodding at the men who greeted her a good morning. Suddenly, a man on some horse saw her and dropped down from his steed. He noticed that the little girl seemed hungry, he could hear the faint grumbling of her stomach, which made him pity the poor girl. He held out an apple to the girl, Venus stared at his hand as she closed her eyes.

A scream broke out. Slowly looking at his hand, it was gone. What remained of it was a nub that leaked blood. Her dress ripped to reveal tongues retracted and devoured his hand. Venus opened her eyes, not realizing what her body had done. The man called her out, revealing that she was infested with a parasite. Everybody around them distanced themselves from Venus. The girl didn't understand what she had done, tears started to fill her eyes as she dropped to her knees and covered her face, proceeding to cry. Grabbing their pitchforks and torches, her stomach mouths proceeded to lash out again. This time, making everyone around her break their bones. The girl turned her head as she heard everyone dropping to the ground. Screaming in fright, she wanted to be gone. She was a monster.

As Venus reminisced about her past, a thing suddenly grabbed her by her neck. She couldn't break free from its hold over her, her abilities were not working and all she could do was punch and kick it. She tried to scream out for help, but no one was there to help her. The goddess was thrown to some boulder, seeing that it was Neferu who grabbed her. Venus spat at her in an attempt to stand up against her. The huntress laughed at the pitiful attempt, she wiped it and proceeded to tie her to the boulder using a thorny bramble. Venus screamed as it pierced her skin, making it bleed while Neferu chuckled. Neferu didn't speak a word as it happened, she seemed focused on Venus's demise. Out of nowhere, there was a knife in her hand. She raised it high in the air, Venus begged her to stop it.

In a flash, the knife was plunged.

Venus felt it, piercing her and Abaddon as she couldn't speak anymore. The knife seemed to curse them, silencing her as the goddess fainted.

1586604538804.png

Venus woke up, noticing that she was in the middle of a desert. She had her pistols with her, even the two knives that Abaddon held. She shot multiple rockets onto the sky, hoping to inform them about her location. Her body was filled with scars and other things that she didn't know where it came from. Suddenly, a cackle came out of her mouth. Her eyes had a different glow, a dark red glow to them.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @AnyoneWantingToHelpHer​

Julia nods to Yung Cuz, being (probably) the only one who could completely understand what he said. "Sure thing, spherical friend."

It's a day to celebrate something or take a break from work. Or both.
She replies to Fluffington.

. . .

d7vwor6-32333851-9a0c-4d33-a794-749648244831.png
After her group had landed, the Espeon looks at Grey and smiles, shaking her head. "Oh, come on. You're no fun."

glac1.png
Natasha snorts. "You should've been a Ghost-type if scaring the shit out of people is so fun for you..."

"There's no Ghost-type evolution of Eevee."

"I didn't say there was, but whatever. Dark-type, then."

"Nah, we've already got William to cover Umbreon. Even if he's...not exactly scary."

Natasha rolls her eyes and turns to Kendall as he claims shotgun. "Hey."

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall, Grey, circle boi) DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington)

Fish, who had come with Megumin, comes up to her and Snake and places a hand on the young girl's shoulder.

"ÄKHAÖ... TH'IFLÖWEN."

Whatever he's saying, he's probably trying to be supportive.
"Oh, um..thank you?" Megumin smirked a good-natured smirk. "I do know how to get home, I just don't know where my friends are."
View attachment 708252

Sgt. Abraham looks between Lucky and David, then at Johnny. "Guess this is goodbye, ol' pal." He sticks a hand out for a handshake.

Johnny takes his hand with his new robotic limb and shakes it. "You too, boy. Bring back some souvenirs if you're still alive, eh?" The older man laughs. Abraham chuckles in response.

"No guarantees. Things're getting wild out there. Feels like an all-out war that keeps getting worse. And I'm all outta practice."

"Then start practicin', son! These boys ain't gonna be able to leave you alone for a second!"

"Guess not. But that's why I have 'em." Abraham turns around and glances at Lucky and David. You can almost see his smile under his helmet.

"Heh. Hey, now I ain't got much myself, but lemme go grab some supplies for ya' for when you're out on the Pandoran desert. You good with me riflin' through your stuff, Abe?"

"Nothing in there that I can hide from you anymore, John."

Johnny goes back inside his house and then inside Abraham's, bringing back a sack of supplies and handing it to David.

"Ya' got water, canned food, and some trail mix in there, plus whatever medpacks we have. Don't be usin' it all at once."

"Thanks, John. I owe you one."

"Your debts've been paid off for the next lifetime, Abe," Johnny says and flexes his prosthetic arm.

Abraham then looks back at his two new allies. "So, we heading out or what?"

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 P PopcornPie
"We sure as hell are, Laddie!...Oh, see you, Johnny. Thanks for the stuff." Lucky awkwardly stumbled a couple inches forward before falling all over again. "Damn it, we'll never get where we wanna go if I keep trippin' on me toes! How do you people USE these things?" He grouched.

• Julia facepaws at Kendall's slip-up. Yes. Yes, you are.

View attachment 708271

Surprisingly, she replies to Fluffington. It seems she has a way of seeing what was blocked. Oh, it's a holiday humans celebrate every year. They decorate everything, and everyone gives each other gifts and candy and such. It's really fun!

She steps outside the booth and looks at the Marauders that had apparently been hired for the getaway. "Don't need him anymore. We have what we came for."

The Espeon glances back at the others with her. I don't really trust these guys. If you feel the same and want to go with me instead, step right up.

Once everyone that would joined her, all of them are launched right over the top of the stronghold as if shot out of a cannon, and out to where the lookouts were.

9262a8623508eab003b82e23f2d6a605.gif

As if that didn't ruin their trust enough, they were left to free fall to the ground. Just as all of them probably thought they were dead, they are slowed just before hitting the ground and dropped softly on their feet.

View attachment 708270
    Julia herself went through the whole thing without so much as batting an eye, and casually waves at her daughter after landing. "You're driving, right? Let's go."
"Wait, don't leave me here!" Megumin dove ftom her hiding place, gave Snake and Fish an enthusiastic "come on!" tug, and galloped after the Espeon and those who joined her. "How are we going to get out of here, Ju-woooooooa!"

With nary a flick of Julia's tail, everyone was sent flying!

Of course, Megumin screamed, but this turned into a more excited screaming. Once you figured out how to keep yourself straight, this was fun! And it only made sense that she would launch herself out after launching herself in. Oh, and she wasn't having a seizure this time, that was also important. Because her brain wasn't flipping out, she could concentrate on fiddling with her cape until she formed a sort of parachute, which resembled the skin flaps of a flying squirrel. This worked moderately, slowing her fall a little, but she still got a face full of sand upon landing.

"Good thinking, Julia." Megumin coughed. "Now let's keep running before those flying creeps swoop us up!" She climbed aboard the Technical with quite a grin. "Go as fast as this thing was going when you left! It looked like so much fun!" She demanded childishly, wagging an invisible tail.

(Mentioned in passing: Venom Snake Venom Snake and CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow 's Fish)
Well, sucks to be us! The gang's Technicals got robbed by the Bandits of the now-unconscious Ribcage! Whatever shall they do?

As the Bandits rode into the horizon, the ground below them would collapse as they were lead to their doom by what appeared to be an oversized antlion trap. In fact, this collapse would be close enough to be visible by our various team members, even if it was pretty distancy, and the telepathic link would give a good idea of what was going on. They were at the mercy of nature. As some of the Technicals would topple to the side, some unlucky bandits would be dragged into the ground as they screamed for help!

"Wh- who's there?"

"̶I̵'̸l̶l̸ ̵t̶e̴l̷l̴ ̵y̴o̴u̵ ̵w̵h̷o̵'̶s̵ ̷h̵e̴r̵e̵.̴.̴.̶"̵

A great beast rose from the sand, toppling all as organic missiles smacked into the faces of the various Bandits.

latest

"̷I̸. ̴a̷m̴. ̶V̵E̸R̷T̵E̸B̴R̷E̴A̸K̶!̴"̶

"OPEN FIRE!"

As they shot, Vertebreak would only respond with a grin.

"̸T̶h̴a̴t̸ ̷t̶i̵c̷k̶l̵e̴s̸.̸"̸

"Oh shit."
"Run! Run! Run!"

Try as they might, they would fail to climb the antlion trap with its ever-sinking sand terrain.

"̷R̴u̸b̴ ̵a̵ ̵d̸u̴b̶ ̴d̵u̵b̵,̷ ̶t̸h̴a̷n̸k̶s̷ ̵f̷o̵r̵ ̶t̶h̷e̸ ̵g̷r̵u̷b̸!̴ ̴O̸r̸ ̷a̷s̷ ̴t̵h̵e̴y̴ ̵s̷a̷y̸ ̴i̷t̴ ̷i̶n̶ ̴J̶a̸p̷a̶n̸,̷ ̶e̷a̴t̷ ̷a̴ ̵d̷u̴c̵k̶ ̸I̵ ̶m̵u̵s̴t̸!̵ ̴S̵t̸a̶r̶t̴ ̴q̵u̶a̷c̸k̵i̶n̵g̸,̴ ̸b̷o̵y̶s̶!̶"̸

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Yamperzzz Yamperzzz TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher darkred darkred jigglesworth jigglesworth LilacMonarch LilacMonarch thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DerpyCarp DerpyCarp QizPizza QizPizza Space Buddha Space Buddha Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts @whoeverelse​
Because she was leaning out the window, Megumin could plainly see this, and was helpless to watch. "Um...On second thought, maybe we should go slowly." She hugged her staff. "I don't want to speed right into somebody's digestive fluids."

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Heather would follow Skye, levitating Ribcage behind her while he wore a humiliated expression, up until Julia's psychic trampoline-ing of the rest of the team, given the apparent G-force being enough to reduce her internal organs to a gooey mush. Being able to read her mind, this would be easy enough to predict. Heather and her army would take the much safer route of walking back to their trucks and heading to the lookouts the old fashioned way. Though, as they traveled, Heather would telepathically shout out a command to her driver.

--"HEY... IT'S... THE... ONE... WITH... THE... BIG... THIGHS... EVERYONE... STOP... THE... TRUCK..."--

Heather's vehicle pulled up next to Venus, unconscious in the desert, and Heather would approach her, leaving ribcage, in a cage, in the back of her vehicle. She would lean over the unconscious woman, before appearing startled as she suddenly awoke. She would then once again attempt the use of her feminine wiles.

--"OH... HAI... WAIT... DID... YOU... HAVE... A... FUNNY... DREAM... OR... IS... THIS... NORMAL..? HEY... COOL... EYE... GLOWING... I... CAN... DO... THAT... TOO..."--

Heather would light up her eyes, alternating between the left and right one so she looked like a strobe light. She stood only a few feet away from Venus, seemingly ignorant of any threat that she might pose.

Last edited:
"Vanalia?", The Knight asked in return to Grey's question. Sure, answering a question with a question isn't the most polite thing, but, this one she couldn't help. She wasn't prepared for the second part of his question though. "E-eh!?!", Nearl exclaims, "Experiment gone wrong!?" Now THAT, was rude. More or less, she was DEFINITELY not very happy with that statement. "Of all the..", her statement trails off as her ears begin to flicker, her eye now twitching as her fingers are now visibly gripping and tightening around the Warhammer's handle.

"I'm a proud Radiant Knight, a Kuranta, of Kazimierz", she replies, holding back a slightly peeved off tone. Is that what they really see her as? A mutant? Or a failed experiment? After all she's done? It was visibly clear that if she wasn't holding the Warhammer, or if she wasn't one with personal values, she would've attempted to smash his head in as well.

As Grey was intruded by FL4K, Nearl simply let's out a huff to regather her thoughts, giving her head a shake. She didn't hear or register what Grey had asked next, still a bit fumed, before she was suddenly yanked into the air. The moment of launch and free fall calmed her down a bit as she slowly dropped to her feet outside of the arena, giving her skirt a gentle dusting before she moved to the rest of the group.

@EveryoneThere​

Lana

By some miracle, I wasn’t dead. Neither was anyone else from what I could tell. However... as I feared, I did get separated from Eric for a bit. I desperately clambered to get close to him again, but I was a little too late as he called shotgun. Looks like Natasha was the lucky one. I sat on the chair that was closest behind him that wasn’t already taken. I wasn’t sure why, but not being beside Eric started to make me feel all antsy and nervous. My claws dug into the seat I was in. Am I crazy? Am I just way too obsessive? If I am obsessive, do I even have a good reason to be? I’m not even sure to be perfectly honest... I just stared at the floor sweating anxiously and digging my claws into the seat more as these thoughts filled my head.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Fluffington the Mighty scrunches her face in confusion, even as she was once more forced to transport against her will. 'Why would anyone do that? Sounds kinda pointless to stop everything for a whole day.' Fluffington lands with a loud crash, debris flying into the air. She shakes the dirt off and walks out of the crater unaffected. "I'm ok!"
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Abbott bewilderedly looked around before replying to Natasha, "Telepathy? What are you talking about...?" He didn't know anything about the telepathy link everyone had access to, and he thought that the Glaceon was just crazy. Telepathy was not something anyone at home was able to do nor did they have the technology to enable it. However, when Abbott realized that she wasn't kidding, the sailor eventually decided to attempt it. After all, he learned to stop questioning Pandora's strange properties a long time ago. Once he returned to the group, Abbott sat down on the dirt and thought hard about Voss...

"Voss? ... Uh... So, if you hear this, don't freak out! It's me, Abbott! Are you there?"

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Natasha) Crow Crow (The Doctor) @Lookout

------------------------------------

Voss was still with Zane and the rest of the extraction team. Not too long ago, Ribcage was located, and the information they needed had been successfully extracted from him. Voss had also recently discovered Ribcage's savings within his office and had left Zane to get his fill. There, he was digging up some money when he heard a familiar voice coming through the telepathic channel...

"... Abbott? Haha! Ya finally figured out how to use telepathy! Well done."

"Y... You already knew about that...? I can't believe this actually works! ... Voss, am I going crazy?"

"No, no. You're perfectly fine. And yes, I figured this out a while ago. Are ya okay?"

"I'm great! Are you, though?"

"Of course I am! I've never been better! This entire operation has been a HUGE success! How was lookout?"

"Uh... Pretty... Interesting... There-"

"Uh-huh, sounds great! Say, would ya like to grab a beer later?"

"I... What?"

"I'm gonna swing by a bar with a couple of extraction buddies, and I thought that ya deserve a pint."

"You're kidding."

"Nope!"

"You know I don't drink."

"Pssh! You're not gonna die if you have one drink, Abbott! Ya need to stop bein' such a worrier and relax for once! Look, I know that this entire... Situation... Probably has ya strung up all the time. Just trust me on this. I think we're gonna leave soon, so hold on for just a bit longer. Ya can thank me later, arg!"

"But I-"

From this point forward, Voss chose to ignore Abbott as he got the rest of the money he wanted. He grabbed an additional $2,000, bringing the duo's total to $5,030. Once Abbott found out that he was being blocked out, he laid down on the dirt, looking defeated. Abbott disliked alcohol but it didn't seem like he had much of a choice. Oh well, at least this is almost over.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Zane) @ExtractionCrew​

deadpoolposttop.png
Groaning, Deadpool sheathed his katana. "Laaaaaaame! Half of you guys are such goddamn party poopers, what's wrong with having some fun with this asshole?! The other half of this group, however..." Hearing Salvador's compliment, Deadpool felt a sense of pride over what he accomplished today, albeit having some assistance from Not-Hermione Granger recently. Responding, he stated, "It does go without saying, but I might as well say it." Clearing his throat, DP deepened his voice and growled, "I'm the best there is at what I do. But what I do best isn't very nice... *PFFFFFFTTT* BAHAHAHAHAHA! God, that line is so corny, but I LOVE IT!" Noticing the geometrical creature holding a Nintendo Switch, Deadpool headed into the vault to search for a specific video game. "Alright, let's see... No, that's not it... Not Zelda... Nope... Not Smash... Garfield Kart?! Does this guy seriously play Garfield Kart?! It's a bad video game and ONLY FUNNY AS A MEME!" As he rummaged through Ribcage's stash, he carelessly threw the games behind him into a pile, not interested in taking any of them, with his goal being to learn if the Psycho was a "man of culture."

Wade gave up after going through all of Ribcage's Switch games, and stormed out of the vault, furious. "ALRIGHT, THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS DEAD AS SOON AS I'M ALLOWED TO KILL HIM! WHY?! HE DOESN'T HAVE MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Walking to and boarding one of the Buzzards, Deadpool sat down and asked the pilot, "Hey, you wanna hear about how I won this incredible shoot out during that brief time that I was in Fortnite? It goes a little like this: I fired. And then I missed. And then I fired, and then I fired, and I missed. I missed both times. And then I fired. And I missed. This went on for several hours. And then I fired. And then I missed. And then I was out of bullets. And then I got sad. I had a burrito. And then I passed out in the grass. Then I woke up, and then I reloaded. And then I fired. And then I missed. I missed again. I fired. I hit something, but it wasn't what I was going for, so I guess I missed. I passed out again. Had another burrito. I had a dream that I was firing at something. I missed..." Deadpool kept on blabbering about this for several minutes, much to the dismay of the pilot and anyone else near him.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @ Everyone else in the area

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
Skye looked at the two sentient shapes once they gave her their names. "Nice to meet you, Venuz and Cuz. Name's Skye and judging by the look Venuz is giving me, cute shouldn't be used when addressing you."

After she walked past Krieg, she stopped when she heard him mention Maya's name. Maya's whole team was still hurting from what happened a year ago, and the one that was hurting the most was Krieg. Anyone would feel a lot of hurt after losing the one they love, and Krieg was no different. Turning around, she was going to talk to him and introduce herself, but he got angry. Really angry, and she knew it was because of the memories of Maya he had and the feelings he had towards her, which she knew thanks to some digging around she did.

He walked off after putting his buzzsaw in a corpse's face and she felt bad about being a Siren for the first time in her life. After what happened, she knew that when she joined the Raiders that some would still be grieving or hurting and just her being around would hurt them even more. Especially Maya's group, and with how much it seemed to hurt Krieg when he saw her and got reminded of Maya, she thought that maybe joining up with the Raiders was a bad idea.

Seeing that Axton was looking at her after Krieg left made her feel bad even more. Maybe now, she should probably put the jacket tied around her waist on to cover up the Siren tattoos. She did try to hide her feelings, but if people saw her face and noticed something was wrong, at least she tried.

If people noticed that there was a look on her face that indicated that she felt bad, this would mark the first time she showed some sort of emotion in front of the group... and she hated it.

So, here she was at the Buzzard's waiting for a response. While she wouldn't think about covering up her Siren tattoos, right now it was probably for the best that she does it. She noticed Heather get in a Technical, making Ribcage float behind her, and that was probably for the best as traveling with her on the Buzzard was a bad idea. It was then that suddenly, people from their group started flying past them, taking their own way of transportation. At least it was less people to account for before heading back.

Sighing, she quickly took the jacket off from around her waist and put it on, not wanting Salvador to notice her tattoos as more people would get hurt due to her being a Siren.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Space Buddha Space Buddha , everyone who believes they can fly

Last edited:
Julia looks at the others that landed with her. She was glad to see some of them had actually enjoyed the short flight. Unlike what some of them thought, it was not a miracle that they were still alive. She was very much in control the whole time.

The Espeon glances at Fluffington, who had somehow managed to make a crater in the ground upon landing. But as always, the Eevee walked out without a scratch. "Work is tiring. It's nice to have a break sometimes."

She climbs into the Technical, beckoning for the others to do the same.

Natasha looks back at the stronghold through her scope one last time and sees a bandit get tossed out into the desert, all tied up. Which she would have recognized as Ribcage...if she knew what he looked like in the first place.

She puts her rifle down by her seat and glances at the overly-obsessive Braixen. "...Lana, right? You're, uh...tearing holes in your seat."

glaceon12.png
The Glaceon turns back to the steering wheel and then tilts her head, looking around. "How do you turn this thing on?"

Some of the group might wonder why a quadruped, who's barely even a teenager to boot, is driving. That's a good question, but she'll probably still do a better job than the Vault Hunters had.

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall) DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington) Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana) Yamperzzz Yamperzzz (Abbott) Riven Riven (Nearl) BoltBeam BoltBeam (Lightning) @whoeverelse

Last edited:
Lana

I jolted a bit being startled as Natasha suddenly spoke to me. My claws retracted from the seat and I put my paws on my lap in embarrassment.

“O-Oh! Whoops! My bad! I didn’t seem to notice hehe...”
I sighed a bit and gently leaned back in my seat. I gently mumbled under my breath.
“Gosh... what is wrong with me..?”

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji made a forced cough and dropped his weapon as Salvador suddenly locked him tight in a hug. "Okay... Sal... but... can you... please... let me... go... can't... breathe..." Using both arms, he managed to pry himself from the Gunzerker's grip. Ryuji took a deep breath, picked his rifle back up, and stowed it away. "Ehh, I suppose if it'll help me fit in a bit better on Pandora, I will accept the title of 'Boomzerker'. Actually... kind of has a nice ring to it... 'Boomzerker'... 'Boomzerker'."

Ryuji's attention was grabbed as FL4K appeared from a gate, accompanied by two shape-like creatures, one triangular and the other spherical, both with an apparent taste for beatboxing. Ryuji would normally immediately question if he was truly seeing what he thought he was seeing, but honestly, Trevor's spectacle had done him in, and so he was willing to suspend his disbelief this time. Instead, Ryuji casually strode past FL4K when he mentioned Ribcage's personal savings, saying, "Dooooon't mind if I do." Once inside the Vault, Ryuji noticed a whole slew of particularly fat money bags and carried out four of them, two slung over each shoulder, adding up to at least eight or nine thousand dollars.

Back in the arena, Ryuji went up to the two white "shape creatures", who had introduced themselves (with beatboxing thrown in, as this was what their language seemed to be) as Yung Venuz and Cuz. "If you're friends of FL4K, then it's good to have you on board. Ryuji Kazan, Ultimate Pyrotechnician, and according to Salvador over there, a 'Boomzerker'." Ryuji introduced himself. As FL4K had said, these two did seem unusual. They didn't seem like they were Pandora natives, and so Ryuji began to wonder if they knew more about this 'Nuclear Throne' that had been brought up.

Suddenly, a flock of flying vehicles landed near everyone, and Ryuji was prepared to drop his money bags and fire at them, but when they mentioned extracting Ribcage, Ryuji's anxiety was assuaged. "We put on a display of firepower, we loot Ribcage's vault, and we get air transport? Good deal. Any chance there's enough room for me to load these bags in and go get more? As FL4K here said, Ribcage'll have no need for this loot at all, and... I dunno, maybe Torgue has some kinda super-weapon I could buy with enough money to my name. Not that I don't like these weapons, mind you."

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Unspoken Mention)
(Open for Interactions)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back