• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
--Minako Arisato--
OST: Crisis
Color:#FF69B4
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @JRay GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Ben said:
"Uh, what's a 'bang bus' and why is it a bad thing?"
_Explain
>Don't Explain

"It's...Uh..." Minako glanced at the Tennyson child for a bit, getting a bit flustered at the sudden inquiry. "You'll find out when you get older. . ." She simply said, clearly avoiding the topic.

• "It's dangerous out there, kid. Stick close to that robot of yours. It'll take care of you like my girl takes care of me."

Those were the last words I heard from Axton after I had acknowledge his advice with a thumbs up. Now Exia and I were far away from where the town we once stopped at was, with the bus that the others had presumably hitched a ride in now smaller than a tiny pebble on the road. This was the path I had decided to take myself. Maybe what Axton had explained about the "throne" could be something the two of us could wind up finding too. Something that hopefully the two of us would not have to come into conflicts with the other's I had met minutes back.

“Kirito, we're still several distances away from the approaching Mobile Suits. Do you need to practice in the simulation once more?”

Right, some <<Mobile Suits>> like Exia here has a <<Built-in Simulation Mode>> which allows their pilot to test their skills in a visual generated environment. Using the controls in the simulation won't cause the MS itself to move unintentionally, so it was pretty useful for pilots whose MSs were currently on standby. This here may as well be the second time I've decided to activate the simulation to hone my reflexes.

“Well, I better do so don't I? I just hope the only thing I'm bad at is landing.”

“I have you covered for that, so there is no need to worry.”

Nodding in response, I watched as the terminal's visual now changed, projecting an environment not unlike the usual endless scenery of sand dunes we've been seeing very often in this world. In fact, the environment generated was due to Exia having mapped the structure of the surroundings while it flew around the uncharted land. As such, getting into an actual battle in this environment won't be too different.

"Just like the simulations", one could say. Soon, the familiar words that read "Simulation Activating" faded in and out continously.
    “Very well.” Exia responded, “However you only have one session of practice before we reach our targets, so make the best out of your third training.”

“Got it, tell me about the Lagowe and Hildolfr when I'm practicing.”

“Undertood.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just as Exia described:

The <<Lagowe>> is a Mobile Suit shaped similarly to a wolf. It arms itself with a pair of Beam Turrets mounted on its back and a double-sided Beam Saber mounted on its' "mouth". Its design allows it to travess different types of solid terrains at ease, like the desert Exia and are at. Like Exia's <<Assist>> ability, Lagowe can call forth MSs of its own to help it attack its prey: Two <<BuCUE>>-s. Unlike Exia however, it can call forth as much as it wants until the usage fully reaches zero.
    img_ms_lagowe.png
    img_ms_bucue_missile.png

Meanwhile as for the <<Hildolfr>>, it is a Mobile Suit shaped like a tank, its turret on a vaguely mech-like upper body that is armed with a pair of machine guns. One would have thought it'd be rather slow, but they'll soon find themselves to be dead wrong once they see what the strange MS is capable of.
    latest

Both <<Mobile Suits>> has the upper hand at easily traversing on the ground in comparison to Exia and I. As such, it's my best bet to avoid being close to the ground when they're nearby. My grip on the controls tightened as Exia and I watched them approach us. Their armaments were clearly directed at us, confirming their hostility.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heaps of scrap metal that was once the Lagowe and Hildolfr lay several meters from us. Exia and I too laid down on one of the sandy hills, looking up at the starry sky without the interruption of light pollution to affect our sight. I had forgotten what time was it when the fight had ended, but the sound of me yawning probably gave me a good idea that it was really late. It does left me wondering how the rest are doing.

“You choose to refuse the easy path back to your home.”

Exia suddenly spoke, although I was half awake while listening.

“And instead went to intercept an incoming invasion of the town by the Lagowe and Hildolfr. What made you go stray from an early way to return from this world?”

I didn't turned to look at him - because I was a little tired to do so -, instead keeping my gaze up towards the starry void beyond a human's reach.

“When I saw those civilians back in the town, those raiders that tried to kill every single one of them and the thanks the townspeople had given us and the others, I saw this world as a reality of its own.”

I spoke, not bothering to think of whether or not it sounded confusing or plain awkward.

“I've had a hard time believing that I was not forcibly logged into a different VRMMORPG. But....something about this world. Its people. Weird as it looked to me, there was nothing about it that suggested I was really transported to a mere game world server. Well, I still don't know how I was able to to gain access to the <<VRMMO System>>, to be honest.”

I admitted before sitting up straight with my sight still fixated on the night sky. I was not fully sure of my reason to leave on my own alongside Exia. However, there was one definite reason I had choose not to return soon yet:

“But...after hearing from you of the existence of Mobile Suits like you in this world when they shouldn't be here, I felt it wouldn't be right to leave them as it is, especially since we've just confirmed that our first two enemies here really were headed for the town. If this world is indeed a reality of its own, and we're the only ones who knew about them more than anyone else, I feel it is our responsibility to prevent them from killing any innocents of this world.”

I answered, remember my possible status as a walking doom magnet as Exia now averted its gaze away from me. If my existence alongside Exia's had merged into a situation where there were now other <<Mobile Suits>> threatening to attack....

“..."Our" responsibility, you say...”

Confused momentarily when he responded with an emphasis on "our", my mind very swiftly snapped to reality at the realisation of what I had just said without Exia's consent.

“Gah- No no no wait! I didn't mean to-”

“This may be what I've been looking for.”

“...huh?”

My arms stopped waving frantically in terror, gradually lowering as it was Exia's turn to stare up towards the night while I looked at him in anticipation.

“I know nothing of the reason why I lived, with only incomplete knowledge of other Mobile Suits and my identity residing in my memory. I only flew around the endless wasteland like bird migrating to a home it will never reach. Maybe this time...with the task you had entrusted to the two of us, I may finally find the answers I've seek for so long.”

Left at loss of words for a while, a cheerful smile soon spread on my face, with my right fist raised next towards him.

“If that's the case, 'pleasure to be able to work with you, Exia!”

“The pleasure is mine, Kirito. Also....may I ask why are you outstretching your fist?”

“Huh?”

Oh. Whoops. I forgot: Exia isn't a human, he's a literal humongous mecha who'd probably knock me away should he tried it with a mere human like me. My fist soon reversed from being clenched and started waving nervously.

“A-ah, I thought of doing a fist bump, forgetting that I'm too small to be able to do a proper one with you, ahaha...- UWAAAAH!?”

I felt a chill down my spine as I backed away at the sight of Exia's left fist being a mere few inches close to touching my head, a rather embarrassingly girly scream leaving my vocal chords before noticing Exia tilting its head in confusion.

“Hmm? Was I doing it wrongly?”

The question of how he knew a fist bump is done never crossed my mind. Instead, the need not to disappoint the Gundam took over. Smiling warmly at it, I shook my head and brought my fist towards the Gundam's

“Not at all dude. Not at all.”

Last edited:
"Yeah... yeah, it actually is." He leans back. "I never thought I'd feel like this or even talk about this. I wonder what she did to me..." he whispers to himself, though it doesn't seem like the 'she' in question is Julia. "My training only lasted about two weeks, but in my head, it felt like five whole years... doing nothing but the same drills over and over again, learning how to defend myself and lie my way to victory..."

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Julia yawns and looks up at the ceiling. Now that the situation with Trevor seemed to be under control...probably, she decides that it's time she followed through on her promise to her daughter.

ezgif-2-4d922bf8c21a.gif
"Excuse me a minute," She says to Anna as she gets up and walks off toward the stairs. The princess wouldn't feel her leave her mind - in fact, she could stay connected from a fair distance, so sitting right next to her the whole time wasn't necessary.

--

glac1.png
Natasha tilts her head. "Who? Lying your way to victory?"

"I guess as long as it's not lying to me I don't really care..."
She mumbles and settles back in her seat, slowly reaching her paw over to Kendall's. That is, until it hit something, like she was pressing her paw up against a pane of glass.

"Huh?"

If Kendall tried to get up from his seat, he'd find that he was trapped in an invisible box.

"Hey~" Julia suddenly says from the seat right behind them.

"GaaAAAAh!" Natasha cries out in surprise, nearly falling off her seat. "Did you have to do that..?!"

"Well, I just wanted to make sure he didn't jump out the window or something."

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall)

Jacket caught a glimpse of the Son and the Henchman board, which made him get up out of his seat and peek over the seat in front of him, but saw the two enter the upper level. Jacket sat down. He was visibly annoyed. He forgot about their whole situation, and bei- [being lost in this place definitely made him forget. He'd had a choice to either deal with it or do something to get the heat off. He was aware, but didn't like this idea. He was a bit more on the passive side, why give in now?]

His thinking was interrupted by Lucky's hiss. There was a lot of loud noises upon this bus and he was getting tired of it.
"Deberíamos haber contratado a un portugués.
(We've should've hired a Portuguese guy.)" He turned to Izzy and played a line. "Thank you for- -not disturbing the peace." He usually didn't mind noises but they've happened several times.

Stikes Stikes
Mentioned: P PopcornPie ManyFaces ManyFaces

Last edited:
Having never got on the bus in the first place, David waited in his position as the rest of the entourage went with the bus-driving portly fellow with a fake smile. Since these "Thrones" were the best way to get home, and it seemed they were common knowledge in this world, David deduced this guy was not their only option.

He raised an eyebrow after Sgt. Abraham got back off the bus quickly, then watched as it drove off. Before they left, he was sure to memorize at least 6 of the Air signatures of those who fought with him, as well as the three from the bus, so that if he needed to find them later he could.

As Abraham walked off the bus, David approached him. "Hello, Sergeant."
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Julia may have prevented Kendall from leaping out the window, but Lucky already had half of himself hanging out his window. One ear had been turned towards Kendall and Natasha's conversation, the other turned towards downstairs. Abraham had given him an opportunity for freedom!

What kept him from dropping all the way out, however, was the knowledge of what he was leaving behind. His Paw o' Death was still guarded by Julia, the spare pistol by Sora. If he dropped out of the bus, there was no guarantee that Abraham knew how he could get them back. On the other nub, Abraham was the one guy he actually kind of liked. Such a revelation was world-changing, after he got saddled with so many armored assholes in Blood Gulch. And he could provide loaner weapons to tide Lucky over while he searched for his real ones.

The bus began to move, which caused the rabbit to lose his balance and teeter. He wasn't sure whether or not he should stop himself. Would he slide himself back into the bus, or let himself fall into Abraham's watch?

Only gravity could decide.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @Fieldtrippals @I'm indecisive, okay???

Last edited:
Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Sound To Motion

He then turns to all of you and smiles again.

"Let's go introduce you to the Crimson Raiders."

He backs up the bus back out onto the road, the townspeople waving goodbye to you. Suddenly Abraham stands up. "Wait!"

Marcus hits the brakes, groaning. "What is it?"

"I should probably stay here. Much as I'd love to come with you guys... it's better if I stick around with my old home. We probably won't have anymore Bandit problems for a few months, but it never hurts to be sure. Besides, you have my old commander and Salvador with you now. You don't need me." He turns around and glances at you all. "...from the bottom of my heart. Thank you. If you guys ever get the chance to go back home, I'd love for you to return to Skull's Settlement for one final goodbye. Good luck."

He salutes.

"Abraham out."

"Yeah, yeah, now get out, I have customers to attend to." Marcus opens the door for him and anyone else who might follow him, and the soldier steps off.
Lightning would glance to Marcus and would listen on as he and Abraham would speak up. A goodbye before they do go back home - is that what he wants? 'It seems they are already very, 'very' fond of us...' Lightning thought to himself curiously, unable to hold back something of a gleeful and/or mischievous grin - if he had a smile at all. It was most peculiar, but either way - Lightning remained on the bus and saw the Sargeant head off with a few others possibly to go with him, or others had already gone with him, before he was cut back to reality by the radio in the bus turning on.
With that, the bus driver swings the door closed and finally steers the bus out onto the road, cruising into the blue Pandoran night. He presses a button on a little radio sitting on top of the dashboard to make the ride a little less tedious. The radio buzzes for a while and Marcus plays with the dial on the front until it zeroes in on a little tune, a favorite on Pandora.

"We'll be driving for a while, so anyone who's tired should get some rest in. It'll be a big day tomorrow, meeting the Crimson Raiders! You picked a hell of a time to join," Marcus laughs in good humor.

Pandora's sand dunes and rock formations pass you by. Skull's Settlement fades away into the distance, leaving the small, crappy, foul-smelling town behind.
"Did we now...?" Lightning seemed curious upon hearing what Marcus spoke of. "I would like to assume it is busy around this time for one reason or half a dozen, then, correct?" He continued to prod questions at Marcus while Lightning rose up from the Duel Disk - making his presence known near the front of the bus. He dared not interrupt the driving with his A.I interference - knowing full well that he himself has no idea whey're they're going, but at least tried to get answers. "I'm perfectly confident we should at least be able to 'help' this group of individuals you speak of - those fallen bandits should be an indicator of that." Lightning boasted confidently - not about himself alone, but it seemed everyone - collectively.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Curious​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG, 2 random guns and 4 random shields (to be sold)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: More questions, because.​
RP Information
Location: Skull Settlement -> Somewhere in Pandora (in the bus)​
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @TheMagicalFlyingSchoolBus​

IRFy4p8_RN4RPljKuSb3YzIOfBYYN4FEsAqc1_GploR6X4kLiKmuYcAGxMw8_OvHX9XlTEVyjDzeOzR-xvgvxT3kqndipWydkIFk5PsdNVPYJbRFw2DhJADcKCbBGTW2c1C84Q34
QeyELil2zZcdS3NsCYJwWb60XFt0VTBApi1o4f6GVibMIuMTI6B3flRt6TBZy4z3hwgohvRaUyDLCkK1ZSCQS8Gc36P6MyH_eD9ToZre95A6wQskSd8Mtb08djC8B656m5Yia8gZ

UmH_nHNXmO-Fj8N61w-t8vYgHbKS9VzeUKUGmCndHd43uzF2jUxU-X_5k5_xPOz-oy9UoXWEX-LP9ROoUGY_GmbAluemtuT3VPfbIkrkCIwWKYyOxDfE6QsnByN9GQMwaznOSQF6

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The older General eyed Axorn "You can't believe how similar things are back in my world, looks like Pandora's wasteland wasn't exactly caused by nuclear fallout, am I right?"

"Instead of that, I lead a group named Tech-Com against a Rouge military supercomputer named Skynet who's taken 3,000,000,000 lives by the missiles it shot at Russia.

Not only that, there's metal beasts named terminators created with skin over the top of their metal bones. Almost exactly similar to humans."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Last edited:
Before Price had introduced himself to the duo, Voss was excitedly looking around the bus as he stayed in his seat. His peg leg was still broken, but that was the least of his problems. He now had a bus to move him to his destination. All anyone has to worry about now is getting a splinter from the jagged end of his prosthetic limb if he happened to kick them by mistake. Or purposely, if he was particularly irritated. He remembered to grab his skull helmet before getting on the bus, but he wasn't wearing it at the moment. He held it to his side as he curiously peeked from the back of his seat, gawking at the other strange people that helped defend Skull Settlement.

Abbott would've been as excited, too, but he was too depressed about what had happened to him. He laid his broken guitar on his lap as well as his functioning camera. Not only was he upset that his treasured guitar was ruined and his clean clothes were now bloodied, but he was also ashamed of himself for lying to Voss. Sure, he got away with it, but poor Abbott felt like he had just committed the worst sin possible. He was always a good person who went by the motto, "honesty is the best policy," especially with his dearest friend Voss. Being dishonest to his own captain so he wouldn't get chewed out made him feel awful. The sailor sunk into his chair as he stared at his guitar.

At this time, Price had walked down the aisle and taken a seat just across from them. Abbott didn't notice him until he heard Voss briefly greet him after Price tipped his hat at him. He glanced at the veteran, who had taken a seat, and immediately felt nervous and looked back down at his instrument. This was the man who saw him hurt himself by mistake and make an absolute fool of himself. Even worse, if Voss mentioned to Price about the lie Abbott told him, Price could easily correct him. Then Abbott would feel even worse about himself. He sat there, pretending that the veteran wasn't there.

Voss chuckled at Price when he began to talk to them. "No kidding! That was the most action I've seen in years. If not, ever! Not a lot happens at home anymore..." He listened as Price began to introduce himself before he became distracted by a large armored being for a short time as it walked by to take a seat. "It's great to properly meet you, Price. I'm Voss. Voss Eierkuchen. And this..." Voss playfully swiped Abbott's cap off his head, revealing a mess of dark brown hair. His head was still down, so he didn't see it coming. The sea captain then proceeded to further ruffle Abbott's already unkempt hair, much to his annoyance.

"...Is my first mate Abbott Calderon! Say 'hi' Abbott."

"Hi..." The sailor responded meekly.

jigglesworth jigglesworth (Price)​

The hero had quietly observed once again, doing his best to quiet the building frustration in his chest as he took a seat between Benedict and Decade, that gave him a row behind and in front of him with no-one there, which would be good for him right now, as he needed to clear his head and think about what he could do. The rabbit seemed like a threat to the group, he was hotheaded and clearly not acting under his own volition all the time, but it didn't stop him from being an issue.

The purple cat thing, the psychic, seemed to have a mean streak too, as she'd asked for live human specimens for 'experimenting' and that certainly rubbed him the wrong way. There was the psychotic Trevor, of course, though he was more a nuisance than a serious threat.

And of course, there was Tanya, throwing around dangerous attacks without a care in the world. This whole group would end up destroying itself if it wasn't careful. And it's not like disabling those trouble members was a good solution either. They needed their full firepower if they were going to get out of this alive. As good as he was, even Jason couldn't have felled that entire army without sustaining an injury or two. His still bloodied nose was proof of that.

Slowly running two fingers over the injury he sighs, the blood had dried up, and the wound was minor, but it was what it represented that upset him, not the injury itself.

Scott Baker

After a short consideration, Scott decided to stay on the bus and meet those Crimson Raiders. He felt a little bit uneasy leaving after helping Abraham defend Skull's Settlement from the bandits, but decided that adding just one more gun to the settlement's defence wasn't worth skipping over what was possibly one of the few chances of getting back to Auraxis.

As the bus started moving, Scott picked a seat and sat down, putting both his carbine and the looted assault rifle next to himself. He then looked around, noting who else got on the bus. At first glance, the group was no less varied than before those who stayed in the town split off. A group of people in the bus stood out, most notably because they were arguing. Before Scott made up his mind, thinking whether or not he should join and try to solve the situation, the argument was seemingly resolved with a balding man getting slapped in the face.

Content with sitting and resting for now, Scott decided not to bother anyone and just wait, either until they arrived to the destination, or someone decided to approach him.​

Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
"I see. Well, you two take care then and be careful." Tsukasa said to Minako and Elizabeth as walks away trying to figure where to sit next. He was going to sit by Price but someone is already sitting by him which means that he has to sit behind him where no one is sitting which means that he got lucky. He then decided to introduce himself.

"Hey there. The name's Kamen Rider Decade but you can call me Decade if you wish. And you are?" He asked Price. Suddenly, he heard some yelling coming from Trevor who is trying to cause trouble by sexually harassing Elizabeth. His reaction? He wasn't too happy about it. He thought that it is a good idea to intervene in the situation.

"Hey, you! I think it is best to leave the woman alone! Besides, that is not how you treat a woman anyway! Don't be an asshole for once!" He scolded Trevor. He waited for his reaction to occur.

When Ben asked an embarrassing but naive question, he agreed with what Minako have said to him. "She is right. You'll understand when you get older. They can be jerks sometimes." He said.

Interactions: 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
He sits next to Tanya in which he mistakes her for a child earlier as she didn't hear his questions a while ago. Now it is time for Naoto to ask her again since they have some time alone beside the others.

"Um, excuse me. I must've asked you earlier but aren't you a bit too young to be alone? Where are your parents? I could be wrong though." He said curiously.

Chimera
(Open to interaction)
f827a740cec1e9df58fe2b2f3adb22bb.jpg

"A way back? ..."
Chimera contemplated the offer. While it is true she wasn't from here, she didn't feel like she belonged at her home Dimension either. Considering everyone tried to fight her, who could blame her? No person at Academy City cared for her...

Well, almost everyone.

*Flashback*

Chimera had both hands in her pockets as she stared down the two people in front of her. She was at the railway, hiding from humanity, yet for some reason, a guy with black spiky hair, and a brunette haired girl who for some reason looked similar to her, had come to confront her.

"BriBri, I'm going in!"
"Stop calling me that!"
Chimera would be confused about that exchange.

"She doesn't look like a zapper."
Chimera said, as she made her invisible Barrier.

"So what business do you have with me anyways?"
"I'm here because you injured one of my friends! "
"You mean that one chick who had the ability to teleport? She attacked me first. I was just protecting myself. "

"Even if you were, you can't be killing people! Don't you understand how wrong it is to kill without reason?! "

Chimera laughed to herself.

"So you are here to try and convince me to change? "
"No, I'm here to knock some sense into you!"

After a intense fight with BriBri and the spiky haired boy, Chimera was defeated.

Chimera, laying on the ground and injured from the boy who somehow broke through her Barrier, was crying.

"I can't... I don't want to.... I can't die! I want to live like a normal person! Why can't I have what I want?!"

The boy had a hand extended, reaching out to her.

"I understand perfectly why you feel like that. You feel that the whole world is against you, and I know what it's like. I myself have shit luck, but I never hurt others because of it. I think you can change for the better, just like that one guy I know who is alot like us."

Chimera would feel something she never felt before, before grabbing the boy's hand.

"Chimera... That's my Name. "
"Chimera? That's a awesome name! My name is Touma Kamijou, and that's-"
"BriBri?"

"Are you serious?! My name is Misaka Mikoto!"
Chimera would laugh for the first time out of joy.

*End*

It was the first time I felt like I belonged... I should go back, not because I want to, but because I feel like I have people who care about me now ..

"I wish to go home too."

And now we come to the point where she's with the others, enroute to wherever they need to go to next....​

Nearl kept her own smile to Shaw as she notices her attempt at a smile, ignoring the actions of what she made her face into. She tried to make a smile, that's all that mattered. The Doctor seemed to be fine with Fluffington as well.

As the Eevee proceeded to offer room, Nearl had motioned to scoot over closer to the bus seat's wall, before putting Fluffington back on her lap with an occassional twitch of the ear.

The Kuranta didn't know just how long she has been petting and playing with the Eevee, but, she is unable to pull her hand away from petting her.

Fluffington Smiles at the Doctor as well. She was making so many friends today. "I have no Idea what that benefractal word is, but thanks!!" The Eevee is subconsciously leaning into the petting she is receiving from Nearl. Clearly this is the best bus ride ever!
Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven Crow Crow

Annotation 2020-01-14 171734 (1).png
SAvAZdg.gif

Tanya needed to sit at the back of the bus to get away from her rowdy company. They were very loud...Some crazy guy was talking about it being a fun bus? Tanya reckoned that he must be an american as they were renown for being noisy and loud . The group that Tanya was stuck with was incredibly unorganised. Like a pack of dogs or children in nursery. Working by herself would be more efficient. Following orders was out of the question. However cooperation with this disorganised rabble would be necessary to find a way back.

There appeared to be two people who have tried to sit next to her. The first being the strange german sounding guy and the other one wore a mask. Tanya raised an eyebrow at the German guy before turning to the one with the mask.

"Where are my parents? Well for a start I'm an orphan but I'm probably older than you. How? Don't bother asking it's extremely complicated..As for me being too young to be on my own, I'm sure you saw what I did to Siren head and I am definitely sure you felt the explosions on the battlefield. As for you, Mr Doctor, I don't know why you have come to the back of the bus with me."

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Lucky watched the town begin to shrink behind them, and panicked a little, causing his body to slip a little further out the window. Now, it was just his hips keeping him on the bus, while the rest of him dangled. He really didn't have much time to keep considering; It was now or never.

"Screw the agreement, Abraham didn't just try to depower me!" Lucky began to kick against the air, trying to tip himself the rest of the way forward. When the bus hit a bump, his efforts were finally rewarded; He spilled the rest of the way out, falling on his head in the sand.

"Hey, Abraham! Changed me mind."
The rabbit announced happily, as he galloped into town.

Last edited:

• Voss Eierkuchen, the man's name was. His first mate's name is Abbott Calderon, who is a little bit shy, likely something to do with the fact that Price saw him shoot his own arm. "You're a sea captain, then? Where are you from?" Could be a privateer, what with how inexperienced Abbott, his first mate, is. Or a merchant, more likely. Though, the fancy attire suggests some official navy.

“Captain, I didn’t think you were coming back on the adventure with me.”

"Yeah, neither did I,"
    he said to Aloy as she sat down next to him. "At least I'm not the only one to get dragged back into this shit." He smiled, then looked to the people she introduced. One was Elizabeth, a young girl. She introduced herself, then gestured to various others in the bus. John's gaze switched from name to name, vaguely recognizing Sora from Blood Gulch. Not enough to mention, but still. "Glad we're getting acquainted, then. We stick together, we'll make it out the other end of this."

"Aw, not gonna ask me for my name?"

Just after speaking, the Siren with a beanie spoke to him, and he turned over to her. "Well, you seemed a bit occupied, eh?" he looked down to the child, then back to her. Daughter, perhaps. Could be a stray she picked up and decided to take care of. She introduced herself as Skye, to which he gave her a nod. "Saw you fightin' out there. Impressive sight, to say the least."

At that, Marcus addressed the bus, telling them it's time to leave. He pulled onto the road, and started driving away. That is, until Abraham stopped him. The Sergeant headed up to the door, then turned to everyone himself. He said he's going to stay, help protect Skull's Settlement, since there are more capable fighters that the Crimson Raiders could make use of. Abraham thanked the occupants of the bus once again. He salutes, Price gives him a smile, then the Sergeant departed the bus. The plump bus driver closes the doors once again, likely glad to finally to underway. The radio starts, playing a familiar song, surprisingly, and the bus begins driving away. They've got a long road ahead. At least things should calm down now that they're in the bus.

But that would be too easy.

Someone behind him introduced themselves to Price, Decade. "Captain Price," he said, introducing himself for, what, the 5th time today? Well, that's going to happen, a situation like this. He'll probably have to say it again when they reach the Crimson Raiders, unless Axton and Salvador makes it easy on them.

A man named Trevor, who was making a fuss earlier but Price tried to ignore, started a conflict in the aisle of the bus. He was speaking some shit about a porn bus and other such obscenities. Unsurprisingly, this made people angry. Primarily, they were defending a little robot named Claptrap, though the disheveled man also insulted others. He stood right up close to Elizabeth, and she slapped him across the face just before Minako put herself between the two. Aloy, among others, told the man to back off, but he wouldn't budge.

Price stood up, and gripped the man's shoulder after he spoke. "Alright, mate, that's enough. Sit down. Preferably back there, yeah?" he gestured with his head towards the back of the bus. Really, anywhere that wasn't near the young folk would be fine. He seems a little too... sex offender-y. He wouldn't be surprised if he actually was registered. John's other hand was balled in a fist, just in case.

Never a dull moment.

Lilith and Kirby
Lilith.pngKirby.png
Lilith was starting to think that writing in her diary right next to someone was a bad idea but at least Kirby didn't see anything, or so she thought. Kirby was sleeping on next to Lilith while she was still awake. "I'm glad to have this little guy around." Lilith quietly tells herself, as to not wake Kirby up. "I should probably talk with some other people since he's asleep, but who should I talk to?" She takes a glimpse over to Grey, who was sitting next to Trevor. "Hey thanks for helping me out back there, I owe you one."

Interactions:

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Grey)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Trevor)

"Yes, sir! We're from a little place called Shell Island," the sea captain replied proudly. "It's not incredibly big, but it's so diverse! You've got mountains, forests, cities... Hell, we even have a tropical rainforest if you know where to look..."

Abbott retrieved his cap from Voss' hands when he was busy chatting with Price. He then piped up to correct Voss.

"Alfil Island isn't Shell Island."

"Technically it is. It's Shell Island territory." He returned to speak with the veteran. "Anyways, we're part of the PHANTOM NAVY!"

"Well, we used to be part of their NAVY..." Abbott tried to play one of the two strings left unharmed on his guitar, only to play a sour note. He continued to examine the instrument. Voss pouted at him for a moment before resuming to smile. He watched as Price began to interact with the people around him.

A girl came by to sit by Price as they spoke like they knew each other before. Supposedly, this has happened before? Strange. There was another girl, who sat just two seats in front of Voss, who began to introduce other people around her, including herself. They all looked very different from him and Abbott. While the duo were smaller, cartoonish men, the people on the bus ranged from being cartoony like them to being hyper-realistic beyond neither of the twos' comprehension. There were even animals and robots. Oh, speaking of robots...

A man, allegedly known as Trevor, was beginning to cause a scene towards the front of the bus. He was harassing two and a robot, using inappropriate language. Being part of the PHANTOM NAVY, Voss was no stranger to foul language, and he used to have a bad habit of swearing, too. However, Abbott was sitting next to him, and he was prone to being naive and gullible. Voss didn't want him to accidentally saw what Trevor was saying to the poor group of people, so he promptly covered the sailor's ears with his hands. Just then, one of the women slapped Trevor, inching everyone ever closer to a full-blown fight.

Voss kneeled on his seat to watch the situation, while Abbott tried to pull his hands off his head. Abbott wasn't sure what was happening other than the fact that he heard yelling and saw someone slapping another. He kept his eyes peeled on Trevor.

"Sit down, ya junkie! We've barely got movin' and you're already harassin' the poor ladies and bots! Don't 'cha got anything better to do?"

jigglesworth jigglesworth (Price) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Trevor)​

"Old guy? Obsessive?" Trevor would ask as he turned on a heel to face Ben, holding out a finger near his hip. "I'm not obsessive over anything. I'm just doing my civic duty. Which happens to be using 'ole Flap-Trap here as a fleshlight!" Trevor exclaimed, definitely sounding more and more serious as time went on. Though, of course, it was probably more than likely that he was fucking with everyone. But still...

giphy.gif

"Also, I just wanna point out..." Trevor began as he pointed to Grey with a shaky arm, his finger outstretched towards the anthropomorphic fox. "A talking fox that can stand on its hind legs and wear normal... functioning clothes ain't exactly what I'd call normal, friend. Well... not unless I was high as fuck... but last I checked I sobered up aboooooouuuuuuuut...." Trevor held up his arm and looked at his wrist, which did not contain a watch. "Five minutes ago now!" The psychopath exclaimed as Minako spoke up again, which caused the man to glance up from his bare wrist and look at her. "Also, I ain't sexually harassing anyone, sweetheart. All I've been doing is trying to get a party goin' in the name of 'Team Bonding', and you guys are ruining that! And I've gotta tell ya, I'd hate to contact Human Relations about this little issue we're having because they would not be pleased to hear about this bickering in the workplace." The man said, before being addressed by the purple cat thing once again.

"Oh really? Really, you're aware of my issues, huh? Is that it?" Trevor asked, his anger clearly starting to flare up as his movements began to grow more and more sporadic, with clearly shaky arms and the like. "Well golly, I wasn't aware that talking animals could attend FUCKING PSYCHOLOGY CLASSES!!" Trevor shouted at the top of his lungs as he walked over to Julia and attempted to kick her in the jaw with his foot. Or, at least he would have, had she not trotted her happy little ass up the stairs. "YEAH, YOU'D BETTER FUCKIN' RUN BEFORE I INFORM YOUR EMPLOYER!" He shouted, following up his words with, "IMPERSONATING A DOCTOR IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW!"

"And how do you know how to treat women anyways!?"
Trevor screamed when Tsukasa approached him to rant and rave as well. "What, are youyouyouyou some kinda international ladies man? Because I'll have you know, my silver tongue combined with rope and a dirty rag doused in chloroform has worked WONDERS with the ladies!" He said, before feeling a firm hand grip his shoulder. Said hand was owned by none other than one Captain John Price. Once again, Trevor didn't seem phased, mainly because he'd gone up against the military before on numerous occasions and came out as the last one standing each time. "So now you're telling me to sit at the back of the bus? What, is it because I'm Canadian, huh!? You don't like my 'kind' here??" Trevor asked, doing air-quotes with both hands when he said the word "kind". Trevor then turned around on a whim when Voss spoke up, now addressing him. "I can't fucking sit down when there are racists in boonies like this invading my personal space, and purple cats impersonating medical practitioners!"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher jigglesworth jigglesworth Yamperzzz Yamperzzz CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back