• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
deadpoolposttop.png
"Well hello there, lovely readers! You may be wondering where the hell I am right at this very moment, as there hasn't been a GODDAMN post about me within the last TWO DAYS! WHAT THE HELL IS THE WRITER EVEN DOING IN THAT CASE?! As for me..." Deadpool laid back, sitting atop of the moving bus, resting his back and head on a medium sized crate filled with 4 rifles. He was on the roof of the bus, with the crate and himself unable to fall off thanks to the railing surrounding them, having absolutely no idea if anyone was aware of his presence on the bus' top. Earlier, after retrieving his boombox, DP had found this wooden crate and used it to carry the weapons left behind by the 4 wusses of Raiders he scared off earlier with his almighty Wilson Punch™. Hearing Maestro Chef's announcement that he and the other strangers could turn these weapons into cash, it was clearly an unmissable opportunity.

Taking out a notepad and a pen, Deadpool started to think of what he should draw to pass the time during this potentially long road-trip. "Let's see now..." His stomach then growled, much to his surprise. "Oh crap, what time is it anyways? Too bad I also left my watch in my ammo drawer... Well either way, it's definitely gonna take way longer than an hour to get my ass home from this place..." He looked around to see sand, rocks, dirt, sand, sky, bus, and that coarse, rough and irritating stuff that gets everywhere. What's it called again? SAND. "...and a normal breakfast (and today's new episodes of Transformers) will definitely be on hold for today, 'cause I sure haven't seen a single normal house on this rock. Either way, a man's gotta eat!"

The Merc with an Appetite then started to write a message on the first sheet of paper on the pad, briefly paused to consider his options, and then resumed writing. He then scooted over to the edge of the roof, wrapped his legs around one part of the railing, and hung down, facing a window. He knocked on it, trying to get the attention of a woman and a talking fuzzy creature, yelling, "HEY! BADGER AND WEIRD GIRL!" He held his written message in his right hand, with it reading, "DOES ANYBODY HAVE NACHOS? ASKING FOR A FRIEND. -DP" and stuck it in the blinds of the window he was yelling into.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Rocket) TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Skye)

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:

Strangely, despite all the commotion in the back of the bus, Heather would not awaken until Deadpool yelled into the window beside her. She would open her eyes, and yet another eldritch scream would be heard as the air molecules around Deadpool were rearranged into nachos, which would completely cover him as though he himself was a nacho. Cheese similarly appeared above him, and coated him from head-to-toe.

--"YOUR... WISH... IS... GRANTED..."--

Then, as if nothing had happened at all, she went back to sleep, sucking on her thumb and using Skye as a makeshift pillow.

--Minako Arisato || Kintaros--
OST: Tender Feeling
Color:#FF69B4
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja quadraxis201 quadraxis201 FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
". . ." Minako didn't bother entertaining the thoughts of this rambling old man. Apparently, his way of 'team bonding' is directly insulting his team mates and nearly sexually harassing them. Now Minako isn't usually judgemental by all means, but she immediately thought of the man as some who desperately needs help. Before Minako could utter any other word, the man was pulled away by another soldier looking man, this time, sporting your usual green uniform instead of an armor like Abraham. As soon as the old man was out of sigh, Minako let out a sigh of relief.

"Phew...That was close..." Minako sighed. She was scared that somehow, it'll turn into something worse. She soon glanced over at Elizabeth in order to see if she was alright after the whole ordeal. "Are you alright, Eli--" Before Minako could even let a word out, Elizabeth broke into tears. "Oh dear, everything's fine now! Lemme just..." Minako panicked a bit, immediately patted down her skirt, looking for the tissue she randomly found before. However, the sheer mention of tears and crying has awakened the sleeping Kintaros, and immediately stood up and tapped Elizabeth's back. Once turned, Kintaros handed her a pack of tissue papers.

"This debacle had made you cry...Wipe your tears with these." He said simply, waiting for Elizabeth to take it before crossing his arms and sitting back down at his seat.

deadpoolposttop.png
Now unexpectedly coated in nachos and cheese, Deadpool, stuffing his mouth with chips and sauce, happily yelled into the window, "THAMK YUH FER DEH NUCHOS!" He rose back up and got back in his spot resting on the box of guns, now realizing something. "SHIT, I FORGOT TO SPECIFY BLUE CORN CHIPS! Eh, at least I got nachos when I least expected it. Remember kids, there's no such thing as a stupid question. Except for 'why is that Frisbee growing so large so fast?' Because you're gonna get hit in the face, idiot." Wade Wilson then proceeded to feast.

Space Buddha Space Buddha

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
The tears just kept coming. As someone who had never had this many people care for her and protect her, all of them not caring about her powers but for who she was, Elizabeth was happy that they did something like this. Of course, what happened with the man was part of the reason she was crying, but the rest was because of all of them.

...Okay, the man was the half the reason she was crying as nothing like that had happened to her before.

People started to come up to her, trying to comfort her and two of them did things to cheer her up. Hearing Gray, she looked at him and shook her head 'no'. She could've nodded her head, but what happened with the man was hurting her, and if you were hurt, you weren't alright.

As to the two that did things to try to cheer her up, one of them did something which reminded her of her home. Her eyes widened hearing the song, looking towards Ryuji and Claptrap. "
That... That song.... I-I used to hear it all the time... only faintly outside my window, I heard them sing that..."

The other thing came in the form of being poked in the back. When she turned around, Kintaros was handing her a pack of tissues. Taking the pack, she took a tissue out and started to wipe away the tears.

She looked at everyone that both helped her and had concerned for her after wiping the tears away. "
Th-Thank you, everyone... I never had this many people care about me... Before I came here, I lived in a tower with a guardian, and then someone saved me... He was my only f-friend... But now that I came here, you've all become my friends... Th-Thank you for caring and keeping your promise to protect me..."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , quadraxis201 quadraxis201 , Yamperzzz Yamperzzz , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , anyone else in the Elizabeth Protection Squad

That was until she heard a knock at the window, following by yelling outside of said window.

She jumped, trying to not wake up Heather on complete accident. Looking, she saw some guy in a red and black bodysuit hold up a message asking for nachos. Sighing, she looked at him trying not to raise her volume to wake the sleeping child. "
No, we don't have any nachos, now get back insi-." Her sentence was cut off by Heather waking up, covering him in nachos, and then going back to sleep. The guy then went back up to where his seat was and she just sat there, confused.

Who exactly was he? He never introduced himself and she doubt anyone knew who he was too.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower , Space Buddha Space Buddha

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Heather would appear to remain sleeping, although as if she had read Skye's mind, a voice would echo in her head.

--"YOU... HAVE... BEHELD... A... HIGHER... BEING.., MOTHER.... MANY... WOULD... ENVY... YOU..."--

Kendall closes his eyes, drifting off to sleep momentarily before he wakes up as aware as ever. He looks like an entirely different Typhlosion now- that crazy look that was in his eyes is gone and his muscles relax considerably. But his frown remains. "...th-thank you..." he says to Julia. "...but how am I going to explain myself to everyone?"

From his memories, Julia would be able to pluck out images of betraying his team back in a place called Blood Gulch. Some faces she'd know are Price, Lucky, Lana- the real one, who had been unfortunately taken away by that Void Shadow- Aloy, Captain Falcon, and Lilith. This was all a facade from the beginning, a way to take down a greater enemy, the Meta, by betraying him after fooling the AI influencing him into believing Kendall was on their side. Of course, the Typhlosion regrets it deeply- back then, he believed he was just teaching a fun lesson to a manipulator who desperately needed a taste of his own medicine, but it would've been much more beneficial and far less risky to just team up against him from the start. And that's just one regret among many now that he's been freed...

Of course, he has a moment of relief. He looks over at the window and sees Deadpool yelling about nachos, holding a note just in case he and Natasha didn't hear him. Kendall shrugs and shakes his head before the merc with a mouth suddenly gets covered in chips and cheese.

--

"You could've done with some Corrosive weapons. Melts through metal faster than a hot knife through a Psycho's neck," Axton comments, unholstering a pistol from his hip and presenting it to John Connor.

1585614275580.png

"Take it. Applies a corrosive effect to any 9mm you feed it with. Could be handy if you ever go back. I got my missus-" he touches the folded metal turret on his hip "-and that's all I need."

Meanwhile, Grey smiles at Elizabeth.

GreyHappy.png

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, miss. Just stick with us and we'll protect you."

--

An hour or so passes.

Finally, after going through a dozen songs, Marcus smiles and speaks to you all.

"Alright, back there, time to wake up! The Crimson Raider base is up ahead, and you know what that means, haha! This is a night of opportunity!"

Crimson Raiders Base.png
(This, but with better defenses. And without the 'CHILDREN OF THE VAULT' sign above.)

And up ahead is exactly where this 'Crimson Raiders' base is. With walls made out of more reinforced steel, patrols all around, and turrets atop the walls, the place does look much better than Skull's Settlement at the cost of looking way more militaristic. Men in armor like Sgt. Abraham, except actually crimson, in line with their name, carry guns more well-maintained and bigger than anyone at Skull's Settlement.

Crimson Raider Infantry.png

One of them comes up to the driver's window as he stops at the gate. Marcus glances up at him. "I've got a bus full of things from those portals. They killed an army of Bandits all by themselves, and haven't killed us yet!"

The soldier silently peeks through the windows to get a look at all of you. After a minute, he waves to the guards next to the gate. "Clear."

They open the gates by hand, allowing Marcus to drive right in. The inside of the base is just as well defended as the outside: more patrols everywhere and more turrets, with more metal sheets plastered everywhere as walls. This place had definitely been improvised at the beginning and still has some elements that give it away, but other than that, it's a far better home than Skull's Settlement.

Crimson Raiders Base Interior.png
(This, but better looking and with better defenses. Again.)

Marcus parks by a large shack. "Alright, time to get off. Let me go and open up my shop for you! You will need guns to survive as a Crimson Raider, gaha!" he announces as he hops off first and enters the shack after unlocking the back door.

Axton and Salvador get up. "It's been nice meetin' you all, but I gotta give Moze and FL4K the sit-rep. Go ahead and pass some time here. We'll call you in if we need anything." He exits.

"NEXT TIME, LEAVE THINGS ALIVE FOR ME TO SHOOT!" Salvador shouts before following.

The lights on the shack Marcus went into turn on, and the metal sheet over the large entrance lifts open like a garage door. "Marcus Munitions is now open for business!" he shouts all jolly behind his counter, surrounded by many guns on the walls.

Well, it's time to explore again.

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Yoshikage Kira (JJBA Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable)
Reiksguard Reiksguard as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausa SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Vera "Granny Rags" Moray (Dishonored)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and "Doctor" (Arknights)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Space Buddha Space Buddha as Heather Sagewind (OC)

Sgt. Abraham gazes in interest as David crafts some arms for Lucky and apparently sticks them on VERY painfully for the rabbit.

"Whoa! Shit!" Sgt. Abraham winces at the rabbit's reaction. He then looks over at David, curiosity filling his voice. "You can actually do that? Make prosthetic hands that easily? I was gonna tell him that he could maybe get one of those Hyperion or Atlas arms through the Raiders, but that makes it a hell of a lot easier!" He motions with his head towards one of the houses. "I have a friend who could use one of those here. Think you could help him out, too?"

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 P PopcornPie

Lilith and Kirby
Lilith.pngKirby.png
Kirby woke up form Marcus alerting them to take a step outside, he tries to get Lilith to wake up but it didn't really work much. A few attempts later and Kirby was able to wake her up. "H-Huh? Oh hey Kirby, any reason why you woke me up?" Kirby points over outside where everyone else was going. "Right I guess this is our stop, did they really have to wake us up at the middle of the night though." Kirby didn't really care anyway, he had a pretty good nap. Lilith yawned, got up from her seat and floated outside slowly, with Kirby followed after her.

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Marcus)

“Up you two, now.” Saria heaved the captured bandits up onto their feet and nudged them onto the bus.

“You do realize if we get guns we can shoot you?” The armored bandit said as the three stepped into the buss and struggled to find a seat.

“Sure, let’s shoot the woman who tore through dozens of idiots while there’s a dozen people of same or greater strength nearby. Surely that’s the best idea you had since you trying to impress that fat chick with your mechanical skills.” The robed bandit replied, sarcasm dripping from his tone.

“Her name’s Ellie and she’s the best damn mechanic on Pandora ya fuck.” The armored bandit retorted as they claimed three seats in the back.

“And you got shot in the ass before you could even say hi.”

“I suggest you two quiet down before you test someone’s patience.” Saria still maintained her stoic expression, though there was a ever so small twitch of her eyebrow. She did not need to know the details of the armored idiot's attempt at wooing this Ellie.

The two bandits looked at each other and then at the others.

“Shutting up now.”

Saria slumped into her seat, exhaustion finally weighing on her. Maybe she could catch some shuteye. However, Saria straightened up when she saw Silence climbing onto the bus as well. The two held each other in their gaze for a split-second before Silence moved to sit down in a seat as far away from Saria as possible.

“That, uh, your ex or something?” The armored bandit asked.

A glare was Saria’s response.

“Alright, alright, but serious question, what do you plan on doing with us? Just killing us doesn’t appear to be on the menu. Or eating us. Or delimbing us. Or torturing us.”

“Would those be hobbies of you and your fellow bandits?”

“Nah, only most. I prefer tinkering with vics, ECHOs, and other electronics. Kinda translated into a job cause the idiots I joined up with couldn’t drive for shit.”

“Cobbling together whatever shit I find.” The robed bandit commented.

“And what might you be able to make?”

“With the right materials, gauze, glasses, buncha other stuff.”

“Then I might make use of those skills.”

“What? You planning on using us as slave labor?” The armored bandit asked.

“Yes.”

“Hrk.”

“As long as you ain’t killing us, I’m fine with that.”

“Then what are your names?”

“Jeb.” The robed bandits said.

“Job.” The armored bandit replied.

“...”

“Our ma and da weren’t the best with names.” Job rubbed the back of his neck.

[Time-skip]

An hour later and Saria, Silence, and the two captive bandits stepped out of the bus and into the Crimson Raider base.

Silence followed the other Rhodes Island operators and the Doctor. She gave a small smile when the creature named Fluffington began swatting at Nearl’s ear. It was rather adorable how quickly Nearl and the fluffy animal bonded. However, the smile morphed into a frown when the thought of her limited medical supplies crept into her mind.

“Doctor, there’s two issues that need attention. The first is the medical supplies we brought with us. We can make do with what we have for now, but it’s best if we can find a reliable producer as soon as possible.”

“I believe I have already found a solution to that.” Saria answered.” I captured two bandits during the battle. One, Jeb, can make medical equipment for free so long we bring him the correct materials. The other can also maintain any vehicles and other electronics we might find.”

“... I won’t object to it. However, the other issue is Oripathy. I only have so much medicine for those of us infected with it. It needs to be addressed as soon as possible.”

Saria glanced down at her feet. She wondered if her ability to manipulate originium could help in some way.

Crow Crow Riven Riven DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

1585626486287.png
Tom and Jerry friends.png
Jerry looked outside in awe of the heavily secure base while I had my little beauty nap. And being the rude mouse that he is, he tapped me on my cheek but I refused to wake up. He decided to pick up the pace and started slapping me at this point. I woke up and attempted to strangle the life out of him until he leaned away, pointing outside the blinds. I took a little peek to see one hell of a stronghold. I whistled in amazement at the place. Not every day I see something like this.

The driver left to open up his shack and Jerry hopped onto the floor. I jumped into his arms, much to his surprise, yawning audibly before pointing outside so he can carry me out. I'm still half asleep and I'm not in the mood to walk. He struggled to keep his footing before throwing me out the bus and glared at me with crossed arms. I rubbed my head, don't know why I expected him to carry me around. I was pushing my luck back there.

I started walking around trying to find a place where I can get food and maybe get some milk.​

--Minako Arisato || Kintaros--
OST: Joy
Color:#FF69B4
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts @FieldTripGang @SEES 2: LABYRINTH BOOGALOO

Minako sees Kintaros hand Elizabeth a pack of tissues, similar to the pack that she had lost just now. Perhaps those tissues belonged to him? Regardless, Elizabeth had thanked everyone who had decided to comfort her.

"A promise is a promise, right?" Minako smiles at her friend as she made her way back to her seat. "As long as we're here, we wouldn't let anyone hurt you." She says with conviction. Somehow, somewhere deep inside her heart, she feels that her relationship with Elizabeth has goon deeper than before. The same goes with everyone she's with in this bus. After the confrontation was over, Minako glanced at Elizabeth and the window, letting out a smile as she then put on her headphones, letting herself rest for a little while as the bus continues its journey.

Minako's eyes close as a familiar song runs through her ears. As if acting as a lullaby, she fell asleep in a manner of minutes...

And so, few hours has passed...

Minako was greeted awake by the sounds of a man speaking as well as someone snoring behind her. He appears to be talking about how they are nearing their destination. Minako lets out a yawn as she scratched the sleepiness off of her eyes, soon taking off her headphones as they reached a checkpoint of sorts. A guard soon shows up at her window, where she promptly waves and say a pretty sleepy "Good morning..." at him.

The guard that shows up at Kintaros was...Surprised to say the least. Not only was there a near naked lady there wearing a red poncho, there's also this big, yellow scary man with a horn. His snores appear to reach through the bus' windows as his body then falls to the right, his face now right up against the window as he continues his sleep.

As soon as they were given the clear, the bus has entered this...Place. It appears to be a metallic facility of some kind, one constructed out of simply metal crates and a garage that was then remodelled through and through...Minako could only see it as fascinating, and nothing more.

As Minako was finally awake, Kintaros cannot be said similarly. He was...Deeply asleep. Snoring a bit loudly with his arms crossed as he slept. Minako tried poking Kintaros awake, even pinching his horn, but all that did was make him shake his head a bit.

Giving up, Minako stood up, not before inviting Elizabeth to do so.

"Let's go, Elizabeth-san."

600x300

(Claptrap's Font/HEX formatting: Daa520/Tahoma)​

Well, not only was Claptrap apparently destined to be depressed because he failed his job- he was being absolutely terrorized by some bald crazy guy! He would've normally defended himself, but this time his "Self-protection" subroutine came up.... Which meant tucking his robot arms and wheel inside and just sitting there like a moron. That said, there was Minako and Elizabeth and even Aloy who quickly stood up for him! Now that was an absolute first; he was almost certain nobody really bothered to stand up for him, and yet the three girls seemed more than obligated to defend what nonexistent honor he had. So did a lot of other people- Julia the purple cat, Ben the shapeshifter, and even some guy in a hat! It was all... surreal!

"Am... Am I dreaming?" Claptrap asked, forgetting he sometimes spoke his thought aloud- and definitely a bit louder than usual. However, he didn't get to double check how real his current situation was when Elizabeth flat-out burst into tears. Nothing in his Fragtrap subroutine had anything about helping crying girls! Thankfully, other people were on the job, doing what the incompetent machine couldn't. Well, actually, he did help!

When Ryuji suggested something to the robot, he slowly but surely came out of his shell before his integrated radio popped out. Sure, normally he wouldn't let anybody touch his beautiful chassis, but if it was to help a best friend than sure he'd do it! Within seconds, the boy's idea came to life, the music playing enough for the girl to look up and spot the two of them. She then... thanked the group? But why?

"Wait a second! I'm not the smartest Claptrap in the box, but I think you've got it the wrong way! Someone who just saved me from a horrible disgusting fate should not be thanking me; it should be the other way around!" An awkward pause ensued, like he was trying to figure out exactly how to thank Elizabeth, before he finished.

"So I will thank you, Miss Elizabeth and Miss Minako and Miss Aloy- and other minions who saved my lives!- but I think I owe you more than that! I'll show you our base!" Well, at least to the best of his knowledge. Too bad his intellect left a lot to be desired... which the group would likely notice the second they reached the Crimson Raider base. Needless to say, he looked just as clueless as the rest of the newcomers the second he hopped out of the bus first.

"Ahhhhh, memories. Err, too bad the only memory I can remember right now is saving a ship- toootally not by a mere coincidence involving me getting stuck in a hole!" He nonchalantly pointed out, 'lying' about how he technically saved the world by saving the third set of memorable Vault Hunters.

"I'm sure one of the actual Vault Hunters are here somewhere! And they'll probably be gladder to see you than me- I mean, they'll toootally be glad to see all of us! Let's go find them!" The yellow Hyperion machine declared to the group of girls he befriended, turning his one eye to the gates before wheeling himself in the general direction, which likely was not the way Axton and Salvador were heading off to find the other Vault Hunters.

"Up there is the gates! All those people are highly trained Crimson Raiders who would make short work of the bandits we faced earlier! Oh, and those turrets are pretty technological! I think Promethea's Atlas Corporation donated those to us, since they knew how badass the Raiders are!" Yeah, one thing was for certain:

He had no idea where he was taking his group, and was almost certainly talking out of his ass.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Crow Crow

"Cool!" Ben exclaims, gasping at the surroundings. "This place is pretty awesome!"

"We will need additional weapons. If we can afford to be extra cautious, then we will be extra cautious," Doctor comments.

He then looks towards Silence and Saria, as well as their new help.

"Jeb, Job, was it? I am the Doctor. I look forward to cooperating with you."

He then looks towards Jeb while talking to Saria.

"As for Oripathy-related issues, I will cooperate with Jeb for that," the Doctor taps his helmet. Donk donk. "The manual's right here. All we need to do is find appropriate substitute materials in a world where the usual materials do not exist. If anything, testing it against originium will also be required. Do you think you can help, Jeb?"

The Doctor then looks towards Trevor.

"I know the first place to look. You all stay here first."

He approaches the crazed man.

"Excuse me, I could not help but notice that you might be carrying... contraband items...

pLxOUpT.png

...I would be interested in purchasing some. Might that be a problem?"

Crow Crow Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:

• Richtofen's stare would seem to pierce right into Benedict's Josh. He didn't move at all, a serious neutral expression quickly finding its way onto his face as the German stared at the penguin, thinking of a million ways to kill and dissect this flightless bird in front of him...

“....honk”​

With the silence finally broken, the Doctor's mouth spread open into a wide grin. "Ja, indeed, my flightless friend." Edward commented off-handedly before his gaze shifted to the commotion up at the front of the bus- made by one Trevor. With one look, Edward figured he was a rip-off Tank Dempsey; Loud-mouthed, stupid, and especially shmelly. Ja, definitely a Dempsey, but much worse.

Whatever. His attention was turned to Tanya when a guy with a tiger mask asked the former what happened to her parents. She replied with a matter-of-fact statement that she was an orphan before she turned her attention to Richtofen himself, asking why he decided to sit with her.

"Vell, I'm not just a Doctor, as much as I pride myself on that. I am also a... prestigious scientist who has had experience with all sorts of fun gadgets-" A gesture to the various Pack-a-Punched weapons slung over his shoulder- "Und was curious to see the vielder of the weapon that created all those beautiful explosions back there-" A gloved thumb jabbed at the town the bus was leaving.

"Besides, you never know what a foreign place can throw at you. Wouldn't you like a friend- or perhaps ally- helping you out?" His eyes were still focused on Trevor, his gaze turning into a colder and calculating examination of his target. He let Tiger Mask ask for Tanya's age, and apparently zoned out altogether on the rest of the bus ride to the Crimson Raider base.

Finally left to his own devices, when the bus parked, Edward was one of the first humans to jump out of his seat with a grin on his face. He turned to Tanya, the weapons-wielder, with a grin on his face.

"How about we check out what this Marcus has in store for us, ja?" Edward asked Tanya as though he was asking a child if they wanted to go to the candy store. The only thing was that he was the child doing the asking. Without waiting for a response, the German got out of his seat and headed off towards Marcus Munitions, one of the first to arrive.

"Ahh, yes. Zhe Munitions place. I'd like to see your stock, please... und maybe sell some of these terrible items I found on zhe raiders." He would have loved to flaunt his Element 115-powered weapons in Marcus' face, but he was pretty sure nobody would like it if he zapped Marcus with a Wunderwaffe DG-2 shot. Maybe when nobody was looking would he fry the chubby shopkeeper and steal this world's clearly-inferior weapons for further examination...

Last edited:

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ

Finally, Claptrap had given her, Minako, Aloy, and everyone else that intervened a thanks. It would be rude to not give thanks to people who helped you out after all. "
Y-You're welcome Mister Claptrap... I would love that..."

Looking at Minako, she gave her a small smile and nodded in response to the first half what she said to her. Well, at least tried to due to the mix of happiness and sadness she was feeling. "
Th-Thank you Miss Arisato..."

After Minako got into her seat by the window, Elizabeth sat down. Now that the ride was going to not have anymore problems, she was very tired from the events that happened so far. She leaned over to Minako, laying her head on her shoulder, instantly falling asleep.

This would've been a nice sleep... if not for there being a nightmare about thirty minutes after she went to sleep.

The nightmare she had, it started with the murder she committed and played out how it did prior to before she got here. However, when she came out of dressing room? Things were different.

Booker was on the ground, dead. The people that surrounded him were... Vox Populi. Daisy's people.

She was too shocked and in disbelief, staring at the body of Booker DeWitt to hear the Vox Populi give orders and to notice them take her to a park. This... this wasn't real, right? Booker wasn't dead, he couldn't be, he would've defeated them. As she came back to her senses, she found herself standing on a stand with a rope tied around her neck that was connected to the tree behind her.

This was a hanging. A punishment fit for a
murderer.

As she blinked once, everyone watching and even those in charge of her hanging turned into Daisy Fitzroy as she was when she was killed. They all stared at her, starting to chant a phrase. It was a simple phrase:

"
H̷ a̷ N̷ G̷ ̷ T̷ h̷ E̷ ̷ M̷ u̷ r̷ D̷ E̷ R̷ e̷ r̷ !"

She blinked again and half of them turned into... no... no, it couldn't be...

They all turned into
Booker DeWitt, looking as she saw him on the floor of the airship. And he too, was chanting with them.

Closing her eyes tightly, she waited for them to pull it. She wanted out of this nightmare! She wanted out of this hell! All she had to do was wait. And then... they released the trap door underneath her that was in the stand.

Right as she felt herself falling down, she jolted up awake, trying to not scream. She quickly looked around, seeing if she was still in the bus, which she was, panicking and scared and distraught. The nightmare felt so real...

Looking to the seat next to her, she saw Minako still asleep. At least she was still here, she was relieved. Elizabeth then looked out the window, seeing the base in the distance, glad they were almost there.

Once they pulled up to the base and Minako got out of her seat, inviting her to come with. Now that she was calmed down, both from earlier and from the nightmare, she nodded to her and got up. "
Okay." She grabbed her hand and pulled her so they could follow Claptrap and not get left behind.

Once they caught up to Claptrap, she let go of Minako's hand and looked around. This place was incredible, it was like something she'd never seen before! She listened to Claptrap giving them a tour as she looked around at everything.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , darkred darkred anyone else coming along with them

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
Having arrived at the base and seeing Marcus, Axton, and Salvador leave the bus, this was their time to explore the place. It was good to finally be somewhere safe, especially on Pandora. Plus, she didn't know what it was, but she could feel someone here and it felt... familiar. Why did whoever she felt feel familiar? Was it a Siren thing?

Getting out of her seat, still holding Heather, she looked at Rocket. "
Hey, I'll wait outside the bus in case you wanna explore this place together." She looked at Heather, lightly shaking her. "Hey, we're somewhere safe, it's time to wake up." Skye didn't wanna wake the kid, but if she didn't, she'd probably wonder where they were. Plus, she wanted to ask what she meant earlier when she spoke into her head. Was the higher being that guy that asked them for nachos or something else?

Really, she was hoping it was someone else.

She started walking towards the doors at the front leading out of the bus, but not before looking at Price. "
Since that little situation is over, I just wanted to respond to what you said to me earlier. First, this kid right here was asleep, so really, I wasn't that preoccupied. And second, thanks. It's a mix of stuff I learned and stuff I taught myself. Anyways, if you and your friend in the seat next to you wanna talk more, I'll be outside the bus."

When she reached the front, she looked at the remaining people. Of course, she made sure Heather was awake before she decided to say something. If she was awake, she'd call out to the rest. "
If you guys need anyone to tell you stuff about the Crimson Raiders and you need company, come find me outside the bus!" If Heather wasn't awake, she'd simply walk out of the bus and wait next to it for Rocket and anyone else to come out and join her.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , jigglesworth jigglesworth , darkred darkred , Space Buddha Space Buddha , everyone else in the bus

Last edited:
Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』
"We are performing to the best of our ability." To ease the tension as weirdly as he could, he tried telling Izzy a random fact. "Did you know that a 'home' is a dwelling place used as a permanent or semi-permanent for an individual, family, household, or several families in a tribe?"
Izzy tilts her head at that. "Ah, well, I did know that." She thinks for a moment, scouring her brain for something a bit more obscure than a word definition... "Did you know that it's possible to generate solar energy from your body by using certain breathing techniques?"
His thinking was interrupted by Lucky's hiss. There was a lot of loud noises upon this bus and he was getting tired of it.
"Deberíamos haber contratado a un portugués.
(We've should've hired a Portuguese guy.)" He turned to Izzy and played a line. "Thank you for- -not disturbing the peace." He usually didn't mind noises but they've happened several times.
"Yeah, no problem. I'm, um, not really one for being loud myself." She smiles slightly at him, wondering what the Portuguese clip had said. Probably something to do with people being noisy. "I think we'll just have to get used to it. Seems like this is a pretty, er, ear-damaging sorta place." The girl shakes her head ruefully. "Anyways, I'm gonna try to catch a bit of shuteye. Good to meet ya."
Izzy leans back in her seat, doing her best to tune out the conversations around her and let the bus' movement carry her into a doze.

Around an hour later, she comes to as the ride halts. She blinks the sleep from her eyes as the Crimson Raider checks through the windows, and by the time the vehicle parks, she's fully awake. With Marcus' mention of his shop, she perks up. That's right - Marcus has the guy they were supposed to sell the bandit's guns to.

She turns to Jacket and says, "Hey, we should probably check that out. We - well, I think upgrading our firepower is probably a good thing. Here, I'll give us a shortcut."
At that, she simply walks through the bus wall, Stand trailing behind her. It also points at Jacket, so if he had the will, he could take the same route just as easily.
The lights on the shack Marcus went into turn on, and the metal sheet over the large entrance lifts open like a garage door. "Marcus Munitions is now open for business!" he shouts all jolly behind his counter, surrounded by many guns on the walls.
The blonde jogs up to the storefront, with the bandit gear she'd picked up - two shields and two guns - floating along in the air behind her, carried by the unseeable『KRB』. She comes up next to a creepy german-sounding dude. Despite his offputting tone, she nods in agreement with him. "Yeah, me too. Or, is it like, a, uh, trade-in kinda thing?"
( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla )

Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Scrap The Worthless

An hour or so passes.

Finally, after going through a dozen songs, Marcus smiles and speaks to you all.

"Alright, back there, time to wake up! The Crimson Raider base is up ahead, and you know what that means, haha! This is a night of opportunity!"

Crimson Raiders Base.png

(This, but with better defenses. And without the 'CHILDREN OF THE VAULT' sign above.)

And up ahead is exactly where this 'Crimson Raiders' base is. With walls made out of more reinforced steel, patrols all around, and turrets atop the walls, the place does look much better than Skull's Settlement at the cost of looking way more militaristic. Men in armor like Sgt. Abraham, except actually crimson, in line with their name, carry guns more well-maintained and bigger than anyone at Skull's Settlement.

Crimson Raider Infantry.png

One of them comes up to the driver's window as he stops at the gate. Marcus glances up at him. "I've got a bus full of things from those portals. They killed an army of Bandits all by themselves, and haven't killed us yet!"

The soldier silently peeks through the windows to get a look at all of you. After a minute, he waves to the guards next to the gate. "Clear."

They open the gates by hand, allowing Marcus to drive right in. The inside of the base is just as well defended as the outside: more patrols everywhere and more turrets, with more metal sheets plastered everywhere as walls. This place had definitely been improvised at the beginning and still has some elements that give it away, but other than that, it's a far better home than Skull's Settlement.

Crimson Raiders Base Interior.png

(This, but better looking and with better defenses. Again.)

Marcus parks by a large shack. "Alright, time to get off. Let me go and open up my shop for you! You will need guns to survive as a Crimson Raider, gaha!" he announces as he hops off first and enters the shack after unlocking the back door.

Axton and Salvador get up. "It's been nice meetin' you all, but I gotta give Moze and FL4K the sit-rep. Go ahead and pass some time here. We'll call you in if we need anything." He exits.

"NEXT TIME, LEAVE THINGS ALIVE FOR ME TO SHOOT!" Salvador shouts before following.

Well, it's time to explore again.
Upon the bus ceasing, Lightning would once more take temporary flight once concealing himself in the Duel Disk he inhabits - and again, anyone looking would notice this flying device. Lightning would later re-emerge upon leaving the bus, and glance around the base. "Wonderful..." He thought aloud, whistling. He sounded very, very impressed! This looked like a base and a half - that is for sure! Alas - priorities! Lightning has four shields he raided from deceased bandits, and two guns from the same source. He reckoned that he could sell them off to Marcus from his store - but as Lightning glanced, he would notice dozens upon dozens of firearms coating the walls of that area. Lightning would take note of this for a later plan perhaps - but for now, he opts to see through with his original plan - sell off the loot from the bandits. It seems others have opted to do this, too! Lightning had no idea who they were - some sort of doctor-looking character and then a female - guess what, Lightning would agree with them as well! "If we are to need these weapons and services of yours for the upcoming events, I would agree. What are you offering, and how does this 'Munitions' shop of your 'operate'?" He thought aloud upon arrival, still physical and present from the floating device - though trying to stay at the backs of the other two, the goods he wants to sell literally right under him - because he cannot hold them all at once (too heavy).
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG, 2 random guns and 4 random shields (to be sold)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Selling the stuff one doesn't need, hopefully​
RP Information
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Nearby/In Group: @MarcusMunitions​

--- Anna's mind ---

Julia tilts her head and touches her own forehead. "Right...by the way, what's that? On your forehead."

--- Real world ---

The Espeon waves off Kendall's thanks. "Sure, but I didn't just do it for you."

She nods to Natasha, who had been staring at him for a while.

tumblr_oufni5XBhR1uo9l9co1_400.png

(replace Lucario with Typhlosion)
Suddenly, the Glaceon practically throws herself at him in a tight embrace.

Julia watches Deadpool outside the window asking for nachos, which then seemingly fell on him from the sky. Her expression could only be described as 'I'm not even surprised anymore'.

"I mean..." She shrugs as she finally replies to Kendall's question. "We just had a situation with a rabbit and his gem that prevents him from feeling anything but anger, plus Anna having a 'dark side' take over and such. Plus multiple individuals capable of various psychic abilities. Do you really think anyone will think you having been brainwashed is farfetched?"

The Espeon gets up and yawns, then walks off to the stairs to return to her seat by Anna. "Anyway, I'll leave you two alone now. Maybe I can get some shuteye before this thing gets to wherever we're going."

ezgif-2-72e99f3b907f.png
If anyone, such as a certain German, tried to sneak up on Julia while she slept, they would find she was oddly quite aware of everything around her and far from defenseless.

--

As the bus arrives, the Espeon stretches and goes outside with everyone else, possibly followed by Kendall and Natasha.

She looks around and steps up next to Ben. "Yup, definitely a nice change of scenery after the last place."

As Claptrap rolls off followed by his new 'friends', Julia opts to not follow him. She was pretty sure he was going the wrong way.

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall) Crow Crow (Ben) FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Claptrap)​

“Just Doctor? I’ve heard weirder names. But before I can even begin making anything, we have to have a workshop and the right tools." Jeb said.

“I’ll take care of that! Just give us a day and we’ll have a workshop for ya. Outside the walls. Cause those Crimson Raiders are giving me the stank eye.”

"Me and Job can also drop by our old place to grab the tools. Shouldn't take too long."

“I will end you if you attempt to escape.” Saria warned.

“Yeah, no, I think we’ll throw our lot in with the Raiders. Chances are me and Jeb are going to get shot. Anyway, no need to watch us now.” Job answered.

Against her better judgment, Saria turned away from the two bandits and headed towards Marcus to look over the dozens upon dozens of guns laid out. Yes, she could make do with her syringe for a time, but soon or later it would become worn. Better to have a firearm on hand to slow the deterioration of her preferred weapon. Saria began to search for a close range firearm, something that didn’t require too much aiming due to her lack of experience in actually wielding such weapons.

“I am fine with our… suppliers so long as they address our supply issues and not cause more issues for us.” Silence commented.

Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
1585639889616.pngVenus Lovelace
"Darling, where is thou goddesses?"

A distorted voice rang out to her, seemingly taunting her with how it was spoken. The woman wakes up, an empty void greeted her while she was laying on the ground. It was happening all inside her mind, her body was sound asleep inside the bus. She proceeded to stand, seeing Double kneeling before a woman in Egyptian clothes. She held a sword to her throat, her body was completely covered in blood and her eyes were as clear as day. Double pleaded to have mercy on her soul; however, Neferu laughed and didn't listen. She asked the question again to Double, the nun didn't answer. It seemed like a memory of her past was playing out, before Double became the monster she was. Her name was Lamia, a sister that devoted her life to prayer for Mother. She was a kind woman, had the right sense of morals, and was a happy nun that cared for the orphans that lived inside the monastery that she took care of.

"If you want to your life to be spared, then I'll ask again. Where are the two women?"

"I swear, I won't tell. Even if it meant I'll have to die, I am proud to die risking my life for the Holy Trinity."

The bloody huntress was at her patience's end. If the nun won't speak, then it was better to finish her off.

"Fine. If you're so proud," Neferu said with a sly smile, preparing her large staff while polishing it's eye. "Then a slow death might fit you more, right?"

The ground proceeded to shake, Venus could barely keep her balance. It made two large cracks as multiple spikes shot out of the cracks, piercing her whole body as blood poured out of her mouth. Neferu laughed, walking away while making sure that she doesn't die. A rune symbol formed on top of her head, making sure that she'll feel the pain to a higher degree while her body wasn't decaying. Lamia screamed in pain, Venus was disgusted at that moment. It proved how much of a monster Neferu was. Even with her newer forms like Eliza, she still was the same monster after all those years. When it seemed like Neferu was about to disappear, the huntress turned around. It stared directly at Venus, forming a monstrous grin. Venus proceeded to prepare herself, shaking in fear as the memories with her started to roll in her mind. She couldn't forgive her for those deaths that she caused, and the time that she killed Aeon herself while trying to protect her limp body.

"There you are," the figure said in an extremely distorted voice.

The void around her started to flash multiple memories. All the blood, horror, and screams. She couldn't bare to experience it once more. While she stood, blood started to pour out from Lamia, covering her feet as Neferu walked slowly towards her. Just as she planned to run away, something grabbed her feet. It was the lifeless body of Aeon and Lamia dragging her down to the sea of blood below her feet. Venus tried to kick them away, but their faces were too much to handle. Tears started coming out of her face, but she won't let it get to her. Abaddon proceeded to come out of her stomach, bashing them away and forming into wings to make sure that she won't be immobilized by the dead bodies below her. Neferu giggled as she was one step ahead than Venus, forming a fist of blood and smashing her with it. Almost out of strength, the goddess of reality proceeded to hinder her by letting Abaddon make her stay in place. But, to no surprise, she ripped the tongues and Abaddon retreated. With no choice left, she surrendered. Letting Neferu kill her with the slice of her golden staff. Her distorted voice screamed out in a maniacal manner.

"I remain!"

1585640217488.png
Venus proceeded to wake up from the nightmare that she had. The vision felt so real, it felt like it could come into reality if it was kept unchecked. But, nightmares are just nightmares. What harm could they bring anyways? After her small sleep, she noticed that the bus had already stopped. The woman shook her head and stepped outside, noticing a humble base that was in front of her. At the moment, she didn't know what to do just yet. But, she really needed to get back to her family.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Open for Interactions!

As Fluffington began to swat at her ears, Nearl simply giggles as she began to playfully move her ears side to side in response. Upon reaching the crimson raider base, The Radiant knight had stood up with the eevee still on her shoulder.

Grabbing her shield, she continues to follow behind the Doctor and with the Rhodes Island group loyally.

Scott Baker

When the bus came to a stop, Scott quickly stood up, picked up his guns and walked outside. First impressions were better than in Skull's Settlement. Although still made of scrap, it seemed pretty solid. Despite its makeshift look, it would propably serve just as well as some of the fortified outposts on Auraxis if staffed properly. As for the staff, crew of the fortress was visibly better organized than Skull's Settlement militia or the bandits that attacked it. Red armour with grey elements, bearing uncomfortable for Scott resemblance to Terran Republic gear, signified their membership in a centralized military organization. Their equipment was well maintained, at least for pandoran standards. Coordination between various soldiers pointed to existence of a unified training regimen.

Satisfied with his first impressions, auraxian headed to Marcus' shop, deciding to sell his loot before anything else. Avoiding a small robot with a boxy, yellow frame and a single wheel on his way, Scott walked up to the shop, finding a few other people already trying to sell their loot. He put an assault rifle, a pistol, two shield generators and a few magazines of ammo on the counter, and waited on his turn to sell the stuff.​

Last edited:

Kendall... or Eric, whichever he is now (even he doesn't know, to be honest), stretches and yawns, having woken up from a deep slumber nap. He looks at Natasha groggily. "Ugh... these seats really aren't that good..." he complains. "Looks like we've stopped in a base or something." He peeks through the blinds on the other side of the bus. "Well... none of our friends've been shot yet. Body language of the patrols aren't lining up... everyone's relaxed. This probably isn't a trap." He starts downstairs. "Probably. You coming?"

Grey catches up to Lilith in the meantime. "Hey! Uh, Lilith! Did you want to talk about something?"

For those of you wandering outside, like Lilith, you're greeted by a rather... well, depending on who you are, it's either adorable, scary, funny, or all three at the same time.

A little quadruped creature with a red scarf tied around its neck bounds over, its tongue hanging out excitedly.

1585642560333.png

It goes around the group, sniffing everyone.

"Hey..." Kendall smiles. "He's kinda cute. That's a boy, right?"

GreyHappy.png

"Yeah, no kidding. As long as it's not trying to eat us," Grey jokes as the creature sniffs his leg. It then runs up to Venus and puts its front claws on her, barking up at her in excitement.

"He likes you," Kendall translates for her as if that's not obvious enough.

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Chungchangching Chungchangching LilacMonarch LilacMonarch thefinalgirl thefinalgirl TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

--

Those of you who come into Marcus' shop are greeted by Marcus, who is polishing a revolver.

1585642919411.png

"Gahaaa, come in, come in!" He raises an eyebrow at Izabela in particular upon seeing the floating guns behind her- but he's sold guns to other strange people with powers like her, so it's par for the course at this point. He sets down the revolver and leans over the counter, addressing Richtofen, Lightning, and the girl first. "Ah, Marcus Munitions sort of does trade-ins. You bring me any guns and shields you want whether or not they are yours, and I will buy them off of you! Then, you can spend the money on my wide selection of killing tools. Keeps things fair, eh? Glorious capitalism!" He then looks at Lightning directly. "Ah, my friend, the better question is what I'm not offering! Come, come, have a look." He picks a rifle off the wall behind him and sets it down for the team to see.

1585643179871.png

"This is a Nasty Blaster manufactured by Torgue! Your friend with the dreadlocks has another rifle made by them! Their guns all fire something explosive, so if you want a 'boom' every time you pull the trigger, then Torgue is the right choice for you."

He then takes a pistol from the same wall and presents it to you in the same manner.

1585643343893.png

"This is a Biggun made by Tediore! Ironic name, eh? Tediore makes the cheapest, most accessible guns around! Reliable, too." He picks it up and allows you to examine the grip. "There is no way to load these weapons because they are not meant to be reloaded! Whenever you run out of ammo, all you need to do is throw it in the direction of the idiot shooting at you, and it will explode and another fully loaded one will be Digistructed in your hands! You can even throw it before it is depleted in case you want an even bigger boom, heh heh."

He moves onto a more militaristic, practical SMG.

1585643636684.png

"Dahl creates the sturdiest weapons around! They are the guns of professionals and soldiers. Each one comes with an alternate firing mode, and some have two different sights or scopes in case you need to adjust for range."

Marcus finally looks over at Saria. "You look like the type to enjoy a good shotgun!" he comments. How does he know? Becoming the leading arms dealer of Pandora is no easy feat. And it totally wasn't mostly done through eliminating the competition. With really questionable, morally repugnant methods.

Nope.

"Heh, have I got the gun for you. Come!" For the third time, he takes a gun from the wall, this time a funky looking shotgun.

1585644000506.png
(As always, ignore the stats. The shotgun Marcus is presenting Saria with has different elements.)

"Maliwan guns always come with elemental ammunition! Fire can burn through Bandits who have little armor. Shock can tear through shields. Corrosive melts through heavy armor, Cryo can freeze, Radiation will fry anyone close to the guy you shoot, and Slag will make everything that comes their way hurt more!" He picks up the shotgun and flicks a switch on the side. The lights all over come to life and turn blue. He motions to a small symbol of a blue lightning bolt next to another switch on the side. "Maliwan also makes guns that can switch their element damage. This is Shock..." he presses the switch, turning it to the setting of the orange fire symbol on the other side. The lights change color accordingly. "...and this is Fire. Take down their shields with Shock, and light them up with Fire!"

Grinning widely, he sets the shotgun down.

Marcus Gif.gif

"$150," he states simply.

He then looks towards Scott Baker, picking up his loot and inspecting it closely.

Marcus Inspect.gif

"Hmm... this loot does not look bad," he comments as he reaches behind the counter and puts two wads of cash on the top for Scott Baker to take. "I will give you $400 for it all." He spreads his arms wide, looking at you all. "Capitalism is a beautiful thing, eh? Gaha!"

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Stikes Stikes BoltBeam BoltBeam Critic Ham Critic Ham Martydi Martydi
--

All the while, some of the Crimson Raiders would approach Jeb and Job warily.

"Halt. State your reason for being here," one of them demands. "Bandits are not allowed on Crimson Raider settlements."

Hoo, boy. This is gonna take some explaining.

Critic Ham Critic Ham

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back