• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"Pokemon can understand that thing? Let me try!"

Ben says as he smacks his watch down, transforming into the previously seen Riolu, before conversing with the mutant mutt as it approached Venus.

"Rrrlllrrr! (Hey little fella, you live here, huh? What's your name?)"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Value Check

Those of you who come into Marcus' shop are greeted by Marcus, who is polishing a revolver.

1585642919411.png

"Gahaaa, come in, come in!" He raises an eyebrow at Izabela in particular upon seeing the floating guns behind her- but he's sold guns to other strange people with powers like her, so it's par for the course at this point. He sets down the revolver and leans over the counter, addressing Richtofen, Lightning, and the girl first. "Oh, no, there is no trade-ins! You bring me any guns and shields you want whether or not they are yours, and I will buy them off of you! Then, you can spend the money on my wide selection of killing tools. Keeps things fair, eh? Glorious capitalism!" He then looks at Lightning directly. "Ah, my friend, the better question is what I'm not offering! Come, come, have a look." He picks a rifle off the wall behind him and sets it down for the team to see.
Lightning would proceed to look over the selection of weapons laid out before him and all the others - a rifle, first and foremost, and with each passing weapon, Lightning was in thought. His monsters alone, while strong, will not be able to do all of his work. He would need a weapon to use - thankfully he has one, but he hasn't used it - so he has no idea what it's like, and it may 'not' be to his liking. So, Lightning's plan right now is simple - observe the wares, trade in his scrap, and perhaps swap out his old weapon the same way before intending to buy a new one. "An impressive selection we have here." Lighting spoke aloud, in deep thought until Marcus spoke up with his arms spread wide.
He spreads his arms wide, looking at you all. "Capitalism is a beautiful thing, eh? Gaha!"
Lightning looks down to the shields and guns he has below him - he wants to sell those, but he can't hold them! He got an idea and turned around so he could summon a monster to hold the goods for him, and most importantly, not get in anyone's way. Fortunately, he was at the back as is - so this was no problem. Not too long later, Lightning would use the Duel Disk for the purpose it usually is used for, and lo and behold, one monster - only one.
"Armatos Legio Centurion!"
latest

The spoken monster, summoned by card, walked over to Lightning's shields and guns dropped on the floor - lowered the weapon it held and simply picked them up - as if to present to Marcus, while the monster in question was just to Lightning's side. "I doubt these will be worth much, but how much can one fetch for these?" Lightning asked, motioning to the monster who holds 4 shields and 2 guns from the bandits.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG, 2 random guns and 4 random shields (to be sold)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Selling the stuff one doesn't need, hopefully​
RP Information
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @MarcusMunitions​

Last edited:
latest
Shaw scuttered along with the others, closely following them from behind. She stares up at everyone and everything with wide eyes. The zalak clutches her large, bushy tail to her chest. She was more than a little nervous, but there was something else welling up inside her. The tiniest bit of excitement that you'd get when you encounter something new, and this entire place was certainly new.

Crow Crow Critic Ham Critic Ham Riven Riven DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Venus Lovelace

While the goddess was still shaken from the nightmare that she had, a mutt approaced her and started barking at her in excitement. Venus calmly held its paw and shook it. She proceeded to crouch and pat its head while smiling afterwards. It was a nice way to calm herself down after that thing she saw. By the time that she spent, the dinner back at her home should be burnt by now. Aeon would have probably turned off the gas stove by now and restored it to a state where it wasn't burned, and served it to Mother while they ate without her. There was a boy that got near her and transformed into a thing, she didn't know what it was but she felt like she had already seen an animal like that before.

Just as she was about to hug the dog, a whisper proceeded to fill her mind. It was Neferu's last words, 'I remain', but in a creepier tone. She stood up and turned around, searching for that figure. In the distance, she thought she saw a woman with an Egyptian outfit, holding a golden staff with an eye in the middle. Venus shook in fear, rubbing her eyes and seeing the figure had already disappeared. This was a reason why she wasn't always let out of the house. Her fears could manifest into reality, and cause troubles for those around her. Venus took a deep breath and proceeded to crouch again and pat the dog, calming herself down.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Crow Crow

Scott Baker

With a grin, Scott grabbed the cash and agreed with Marcus' statement "Indeed it is." With several major corporations being behind large part of Conglomerate's war effort on Auraxis, it was natural that one of the things the rebels sought to provide was a large degree of economic freedom. Some enjoyed the money that comes from fighting under capitalist government, others did not care about economy and only fought for freedom. Scott certainly didn't join the NC solely because of economic promises, but in his fight for freedom, economic liberty was a non-zero factor.

With stacks of newly acquired cash in his pocket, Scott looked at the other sellers. One of them, a yellow humanoid he had briefly interacted with in Skull's Settlement, seemed to have problems with transporting his loot. Before the auraxian could offer his help, the being in question dealt with the problem by summoning an armoured figure, apparently using a card. With a quick look of surprise shot towards Lightning, Scott walked off, deciding he has no more business with Marcus for now. Taking a mental note from gun dealer's exposition to ask about Dahl or Maliwan guns in case he needed to rearm someday, Baker headed back towards the bus, where a group of adventurers still remained.

Indeed, Scott arrived just in time to see the arrival of a quadrupedal creature, that for some reason took interest in one of the group members. With everything he had seen today, his first instinct would be to pin this down on one of the group's members and move on, but judging by their reactions, this seemed to not be the case.

glac10.png
Natasha groans. "No kidding...I was hoping to get some rest after that fight..."

She slowly gets up and yawns while Kendall looks outside and then starts downstairs.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." The Glaceon grumbles and follows him outside.

Outside, Julia looks at the creature and smiles.

evening_at_the_office_by_xael_the_artist_dcuth8i.png
"He is," She agrees and looks at Ben in his Riolu form. "Huh. It's been a while since I've heard a Pokémon use wild speech."

"By the way, where is..."
The Espeon glances back at the bus just in time to see Natasha step outside. "Oh, there you are, sleepyhead."

"Shut up."

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall) Crow Crow (Ben)

"No, I'm just really good with anim-" Too late, Ben's already a Riolu. "-als. Oh, well, you can sort of understand it if you read its Aura. Give it a try."

True to Kendall's word, Ben would probably be able to feel the creature's happiness quite literally radiating off of it. If he's skilled enough to read Auras as a Riolu, that is! It comes up to the transformed human, a little confused as to how he did that. It then gives Ben a curious lick on the cheek.

The creature tilts its head at Julia and Natasha, wandering over to them and sniffing them. It stares for a while, noticing their quadruped shapes similar to itself. Except they're nothing like it. Its attention is then grabbed by Shaw and Scott Baker. It runs a couple of laps around them, 'barking' happily before once again stopping next to Venus and outstretching its freakishly long tongue towards Shaw to lick her face lovingly.

"...I wonder if that thing can give us diseases..." Kendall wonders to himself.

GreySweatdrop.png

"I hope not."

Crow Crow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Martydi Martydi thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Ineptitude Ineptitude

--

"Thank you for your business!" Marcus tells Scott Baker as he leaves and then turns to Lightning. "Ah, heh heh, let us have a look..." he inspects the loot just as he did for Scott, then pulls out another handful of cash wads and sets them down on the counter. "$600!"

Martydi Martydi BoltBeam BoltBeam

Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Goods For Good

"Ah, heh heh, let us have a look..." he inspects the loot just as he did for Scott, then pulls out another handful of cash wads and sets them down on the counter. "$600!"
Lightning wordlessly looked upon the offered money and nodded to Centurion - his monster promptly putting the loots on the counter and taking the money in exchange. The money of which was promptly 'stored' in the Duel Disk - but if one would look, it seems nothing was there. "Excellent. Now then, I'm looking to exchange 'this' in." Lightning said, Centurion presenting Lightning's current weapon - an SMG. "Do you have anything more with a 'range', perhaps? Preferably something more... technology-oriented - so it's easier for yours truly to wield?" Lightning asked.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG, $600 (stored in Duel Disk)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Selling the stuff one doesn't need, hopefully​
RP Information
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Nearby/In Group: @MarcusMunitions​

1585647931435.png
Tom and Jerry friends.png
Jerry peeked out of my ankle as we stared at this freaky alien being pat by a lady. Almost as creepy as the Sirenhead thing the group fought. Still gives me the creeps but I fondly remember the part where I threw Jerry at it hard enough to make him see stars. Oh, it's the small things that make life worth living. The gray fox said that he was cute and I gave him a weird look. Seriously? If that's the case I wonder what looks ugly in his place.

I noticed the flash coming from somewhere and looked at it to see where it came from. The boy that was with us turned into a bipedal fox. Don't know how he did it but it happened.

He tried communicating with the monster and I crossed my arms as Jerry slowly moved away from my ankle to take a closer look at this beast.

The girl giving the dog-like creature lots of love looked a little sturdy for a short while and I wondered why. Oh well, none of my business. I can't ask her what was wrong in the first place.

I can't talk!

Anyway, they gave the creature of interest love and affection and he gave them some of his back. How wholesome. Jerry decided he wanted in on the action and moved towards the Skag and I followed him.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl @SkagGang​

Jacket didn't say anything when he saw Izzy just walk through the bus. He tried doing it himself, which weirdly worked. He looked at the bus, then Izzy, who was at the storefront. With nothing to do, he followed her, only having a poor pistol. He'd rather have a melee weapon, but there probably wasn't any.
He arrived and tapped Izzy on the shoulder, playing a line. "Hello."

He didn't have anything to buy, or sell for that matter. This pistol probably won't sell for much. He played some lines, asking, "Do you- -have -a crowbar-" Jacket hoped he could get one free. Sure, it sure didn't sound like a question, but it was all he could've done.

Stikes Stikes CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
Julia pats the not-dog and shakes her head. "If anyone got a disease, it would be the humans. Since, y'know, they actually exist on this planet, so it could evolve to affect them..."

She chuckles at the weird look Tom gives Grey. "Well, I wouldn't say it's cute cute, but it's kind of an ugly cute."

That might just confuse him more.

glac1.png

Natasha uncomfortably leans away from the creature until it moves on, obviously a little weirded out by it. She stretches and taps her foot impatiently. "Are we just gonna stand around talking all night? You can do that if you want, but I'm gonna go find those Vault-whatever guys."

The Glaceon looks around as if trying to remember which way the two that had been with them went. Actually, she might not have even seen...

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall) Crow Crow (Ben) Chungchangching Chungchangching (Tom) @whoeverisaround​

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie
David raised an eyebrow at the rabbit's vocal and vulgar response, but chuckled when he pointed his new finger at the Pro Hero, then realized WTF had just happened. His eyes had widened to the point of the jade almost popping out of his skull, then he thought he saw a little emotion that quickly faded.

"Will do, sir Lucky."

Abraham asked him if he could do the same thing for someone inside, and David nodded. "Lead the way."

"Rrrlll... (Ugh, that's a lot of dog slobber)," the Riolu says as he pets the mutant mutt, rubbing the slobber off him. "Llrrr... (Aren't you a good girl? Wouldn't be too bad having one of you guys as a pet. But I've gotta go now. We'll see each other again, for sure!)"

The Riolu walked away, and before he arrived at his destination - Marcus' shop - he had already turned back into good old Ben Tennyson.

"I heard we could sell some guns here," Ben said, offering to sell all his guns but one - a little emergency thing to say the least.

"Well, I don't have a particular bond with any gun, sooo... I have no need to hestitate."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

latest
"Ah...? Awawawa?!" Shaw yelped out in surprise at the feeling of something licking her cheek. She turned around, intent on looking for the source, and the squirrel-human hybrid ended up staring at one of the strangest dogs she'd ever come across.

That initial surprise quickly gave way to curiosity. She absentmindedly rubbed her affected cheek before kneeling down in front of the animal. Parts of its body were covered in bony plates reminiscent of armor, it had three separate jaws, and also possessed a very, very long tongue. As several others crowded around the creature, she too took to giving the creature a tentative pat on the head.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Chungchangching Chungchangching Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Sighing as the chaos showed no signs of slowing, let alone stopping, David simply crossed his arms and tried to ignore as best he could. If this wasn't a bus full of people with good intentions, he might blow it up just to get some peace right now. But he couldn't do that, not with people like Elizabeth on board, who seemed perfectly sane and kindhearted. There was also Doctor and Voss and others who seemed in their right minds.

It was a godsend when the bus finally stopped. And he got off, immediately following Marcus to his shop where he bluntly pours a handful of black powder onto his counter "See what you can do with this, please" he takes a step back, leaving the explosive powder there as he crosses his arms "It's powerful stuff, but I can provide as much as you might need. I just need something with more range than my fists. I can't keep endangering everyone around me every time I want to blow something up" he sighs and scratches his neck "I don't have any cash on hand, but I can give you more powder to make other weapons, who knows, maybe this Torgue company will pay for the stuff, try to figure out how to recreate it for their guns, it is much stronger than most conventional explosive substances"

He offers a slight shrug as he gestures to the yellow three-pointed star on his chest "This thing is solid gold, I could give you this if you want your payment upfront"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @Marcus Shop Peeps​

Princess Anna.

Surprise, surprise, Anna had fallen alseep during the ride and was slow to wake up. Anti-Anna hadn't woken up yet, which is good. Slowly she walked out of the bus and was greeted by some sort of creature thing. Her mind went from confused, to terrified, to what the cock in a matter of three seconds before settling on just numb surprise.

"What ---- what is that!?"

Anna's Mindscape.

Elsa touches her forehead and traces the brand there.

"She gave it to us the moment she settled down here. Claimed it made us hers!"

"Yeah, the monster!"

Elsa frowns, "you don't. want to be here when she wakes up!"

"She hates intruders!"

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Heather yawns and wipes her eyes as she wakes up, doing so almost immediately as Skye shakes her up. Her yawn is absolutely adorable, and gives hints of what her voice might actually sound like beyond her typical telepathic ravings. She had a distant expression on her face for a few moments, as though she was focusing on something away from Skye, before snapping back to reality, looking over out the window and speaking.

--"WHERE... IS... THIS... PLACE... MOM..? AND... WOULD... IT... BE... SOCIALLY... ACCEPTABLE... TO... BRING... AN... ARMY... OF... THE... DEAD... TO... ITS... GATES?"--

She does not appear to be joking.

Fluffington the Mighty's attention is entirely enraptured with the twitching ear. Eventually she stops swiping an lunges for a bite, catching the ear in her mouth with a 'nom'. While she isn't clamping down hard, she has successfully captured the hearing implement. Her instincts satisfied, she looks around the area she is being carried through. "Huh? Where are we? And who is that?" Her gaze locks onto the nearby bony doggo. All her shifting around upsets her already precarious balance, making her fall backwards off of Nearl's shoulder face first into the ground, with a thump. "I'm OK!"
Riven Riven Crow Crow Ineptitude Ineptitude CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith heard Grey behind her and turned around. "Oh sure, what's up?" She then heard something else approaching her and the others, she looked over and saw the strange quadruped creature. "Huh. You know that reminds me, I should really get a dog." Lilith says to Grey. The quadruped creature ran up to Venus and barked excitedly. "Well at least we know it's not trying to kill us." Lilith said before laughing.

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Grey and Quadruped)

Scott Baker

Scott looked at the creature, his expression changing from surprise at first, through worry when it started jumping around him to a grin when it decided to lick Shaw. "Well, it seems friendly enough." auraxian concluded, and continued after a pause "That being said, I'm not dealing with it might do. You have fun, I'll go with the blue cat look for the Vault-people." with this declaration, he walked a few steps to stand closer to Natasha "Have you seen where they went, or do we just go in blindly... Natasha, was it?"

( LilacMonarch LilacMonarch ;
Natasha )

IRFy4p8_RN4RPljKuSb3YzIOfBYYN4FEsAqc1_GploR6X4kLiKmuYcAGxMw8_OvHX9XlTEVyjDzeOzR-xvgvxT3kqndipWydkIFk5PsdNVPYJbRFw2DhJADcKCbBGTW2c1C84Q34
QeyELil2zZcdS3NsCYJwWb60XFt0VTBApi1o4f6GVibMIuMTI6B3flRt6TBZy4z3hwgohvRaUyDLCkK1ZSCQS8Gc36P6MyH_eD9ToZre95A6wQskSd8Mtb08djC8B656m5Yia8gZ

UmH_nHNXmO-Fj8N61w-t8vYgHbKS9VzeUKUGmCndHd43uzF2jUxU-X_5k5_xPOz-oy9UoXWEX-LP9ROoUGY_GmbAluemtuT3VPfbIkrkCIwWKYyOxDfE6QsnByN9GQMwaznOSQF6

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
John Connor made his way off the bus. This place seemed a lot more militaristic, more that he was used to in the future of 2029 back home. The soldiers called themselves the Crimson Raiders here and seemed a lot more focused and in form than back at Skull's Settlement.

He looked at some of the Crimson Raiders before, simply observing for a bit before lugging his weapons and his new acid pistol with him.

"This place reminds me more of home than anything, just without the endless terminators raging."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weapons:
Resistance Armor
Plasma Gun
Acid Pistol (New)
And a lot more guns

While on the bus sitting by her lonesome, Dani looked out in the distance recollecting her thoughts. “(Okay Dani. You’re okay, you’re okay. You’re just gonna meet a couple of people, forget about the ones you met now then go home.. but the people I met here aren’t so bad.)

Sora on the other hand would fell asleep due to comforting his friends and staying awake to make sure Lucky doesn’t kill him in his sleep.

Eventually the two make it to their destination. “Finally.” As Dani gets off the bus, Marcus tells everyone that they’ve arrived, including Sora, waking him up. “Huh? We’re here already?”

And with that, the two were left to explore again only to eventually find this odd looking.. whatever it is inspecting them.

“Oh, uhh. Hey there.” “Hmm. It’s kind of charming in a way.” Dani pets the being out of respect and kindness. If anyone knew not everyone was born perfect it’d be her.

“This is nice and all, but we should probably continue finding the Crimson Riders help get us back home.” “C’mon, just five more minutes?” “*Sigh.* Alright.”

Said Sora reluctant to stay, but did it for his friend sake.

"All right, guess we're doin' some surgery." Lucky nodded. "I bet that laddie is gonna get something to numb the pain..." He added on, a little jealously. He tried to get down and hop on all fours, only to trip over his new fingers and fall on his face. "I'll give it this. Moving without wrists was a lot easier." He grumped, getting up and brushing the dirt off his face. He tried to exercise them, but moving individual fingers proved to be tougher than moving then all at once. He was either making a fist, or moving nothing at all.

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elsewhere, in a fantasy land, a young archwizard was being escorted with her two unofficial mentors: A sleek black cat donning a red cape, and a blonde woman in shiny blue jumpsuit. This was her home dimension they gingerly traveled, on a quest to track down her family and friends. You see, she, too, was ensnared in multiverse troubles. Just a week or so ago, she was transported to Blood Gulch, a long story that she was too tired to tell. When she was returned home, she discovered that her friends had moved on without her. Physically, anyway. But she had no way of knowing that they hadn't moved on from her emotionally, too.

"I know we were going this way." The archwizard, Megumin, spoke sadly. "We were almost out of the dungeon, too." She kicked at the ground in frustration. It was right here when Megumin's body shut down from a horrible pain, surrounded by her party members. "Did they continue the dungeon without me, or did they surrender right here, just to search for me?...What did my abduction look like to them, anyway?"

A few feet away, the cat, Mao Mao, inspected the grass. "This looks like a beaten path." He theorized.

"But this grass looks like people have treaded on it, too." Samus, the other mentor, responded calmly.

"Yeah, but that grass leads deeper into the forest. Mine leads into a clearing."

"True, but I took the liberty of studying a map of this world before we entered." Samus pulled out a map from her front pocket. "It seems to indicate that there is a town beyond the forest dungeon, this way."

"What?!" Mao Mao spat in disbelief. "No way is there a town beyond that forest! Just look at how dark it is."

"Cats can see six times better in the dark than humans. You'll be fine."

"I would, but that means a human will have it six times harder trying to navigate that wood! No doubt they just went around." Mao Mao simply stepped forward, with Samus following. "I have doubt. Because if you look at my map, a path is clearly drawn to the west from where I was standing, through the forest. And it's not even one of the thicker parts."

"Your map's forest looks completely different in shape!" Mao Mao objected.

"And how do you know that?"

"Look! The path is different in pattern from the one we're standing on!"

"We may be on a different section of it."

"How can we be on a different section? See, right there, that is exactly where I saw Megumin spawn when I saw her being zapped back to this dimension!"

"Are you sure? Because the rock you described her being thrown against is over there..."

"When did I say it was that jagged one?"

While the cat and the woman argued, their apprentice slunk away, trying to remember herself. After having her poor head be put through so much trauma, she had to struggle not to put too much stress on it. But she was positive that it was this forest dungeon. Perhaps, instead, she ought to backtrack to its entrance?

She'd put a few yards between herself and her friends, when her ears pucked up on something. It sounded like a rift being opened, which made her instinctively stiffen and hold herself. There was no pain...yet.

Megumin followed the sound, predictably coming across the strange portal. It was violet, with a bit of lightning coursing through it. "Chomusuke!" She whispered. This portal looked just like the one that had taken her poor little Chomusuke earlier! Yet, not even Samus or Mao Mao knew where it led. For all she knew, it was a death trap. Would she dive in to rescue him?

Well, she was gonna have to, because the portal wasn't giving her a choice.

"No! Not this again! HELP!" Megumin cried, being pulled towards the portal like a dead fish up a stream. Her staff helped to anchor her to the ground, while she tried to grip the dirt with her other hand. Alas, this was all for naught! "Samus! Mao Mao! HEEEEEEELP!" Her scream was all she left behind. Thankfully, both her mentors could hear it, and they dropped their dispute immediately.

"Megumin!?" They both called repeatedly, following her tracks.

"Shit, she could have gone anywhere! Perhaps more of those White Wolv-Wait, Mao Mao, look!" Samus was the first to spot the clump of burned grass where the portal once stood, as the hole was just closing up before them in an electrified violet flash. The deep scratches their apprentice left in the ground told them everything.
Untitled277_20200331141649.png
"First that rabbit, now her. Okay, no more fooling around. We have GOT to find out what these weird purple portals are!" In a flash, Mao Mao created a portal back to the Cape, their base of operations. "Come on!"

Last edited:
As they arrived at some sort of military base, Benedict would pull out his badge and press it against the window as a guard examined them, smiling calmly....only his “Them” security clearance got them inside....good thing he had his badge at all times.
Then they were instructed to get off, Benedict would snap as Josh picked up Benedict and carried him off the bus, with Michigan again being dragged from behind.
Ah! So this must be....the resort....ah, they don’t make tours like this anymore...
Benedict would then try to approach a nearby guard.
Ah! Greetings agent! Don’t worry, I have clearance.....Now, where are your....luxury suites.
Benedict would ask as he gave Josh Michigan’s leash, holding up a large wad of cash

Abbott almost jumped back into his seat as an appendage began to grow from the Void Shadow. However, after some time, the sailor peeked over his seat once again to see that the arm it grew had turned white. The blob creature slowly and lifelessly waved at Abbott in a seemingly friendly motion. Though Abbott was still uncomfortable, especially of the creature's expressionless face and movement, he felt much better after the creature's reaction. After some awkward staring, Abbott returned to his seat, as he wasn't sure how to further interact with it. Perhaps they'll meet again later.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Shadow Void)

---------------------

Voss stood by while everyone else who wanted to help tried to comfort Elizabeth. After she received tissues from Kintaros, she began to thank everyone. Apparently, she was trapped in a tower until someone rescued her. She said that she didn't have many friends, but was glad to have new ones such as Voss and the rest. He smiled as he put his tricorne hat on his head, making him more reminiscent of a pirate. He returned to his seat and remained there for the rest of the trip.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Elizabeth)

---------------------

About an hour later, the bus arrived at the Crimson Raider base. Voss had fallen asleep shortly after the confrontation Trevor, thanks to the rather surprising tranquility afterward. He figured that the junkie would've made more of a ruckus afterward, but he certainly wasn't complaining. Abbott, on the other hand, remained away the entire time. Not only was he nervous about another possible altercation, whatever that was about, but he also nervous about this new place. Pandora, as it was called, was nothing like his home. Also, he was still upset about lying to Voss, so he generally just sulked the entire trip there. When Marcus announced their arrival, Abbott swiftly woke up Voss.

The base didn't look pretty, but BOY was it armed to the teeth. There were guards and turrets lining the base, which was also defended by large steel walls. The technology here was more advanced than the ones at Skull Settlement, especially the guards' armor and their weapons. They looked similar to Abraham, but their armor was rose red. One of these guards approached Marcus' window to speak to him, before lining up and down the bus to examine everyone inside. Voss playfully stuck his tongue out at the man and made childish gestures through the window. This made Abbott even more nervous, as he was afraid of the guards. Ultimately, the guard only shook his head and moved on, allowing the bus to continue.

Marcus drove through a gate and into the base itself, revealing even more guards and turrets. There, he stops next to a little house and exits first before everyone else does the same. The duo was careful to bring all their belongings. Abbott brought his broken guitar and camera, and Voss carried his helmet as he wore his hat. Voss overheard Marcus owning a gun shop a while back and was interested since he wanted to get something better than the measly pistol he retrieved from Skull Settlement. After exiting the bus, he confronted Abbott.

"Alright, listen here, Abbott. I'm going to follow Marcus inside to hopefully get a gun. Do you wanna come?"

"Er... No, I don't."

"Suit yourself. Oh! I almost forgot." Voss removed a device from his waistband before promptly activating it. It was an energy shield that he got from one of the townspeople back at the settlement. It glowed purple, matching the twos' color scheme. The sailor flinched when Voss activated it so suddenly, and after a few moments, Voss shut it off and gave it to Abbott. "I got this before we left, I thought that you would like it. It'll make it harder for anyone to shoot you again." He laughed, unknowingly reminding Abbott of the lie he told him. Abbott faked a chuckle, before thanking him. Voss left him outside as he went inside the shack. He used his sword to help him move about for the time being since his peg leg was still broken.

Abbott proceeded to stand there, turning the shield off and on depressingly. It was nice of Voss to get his something like this, but it only made him feel worse about himself. However, his thoughts were interrupted when he heard panting as if a dog was there. He glanced down in front of him, only to be greeted by an alien creature that barely resembles a mutt. Its body language stated that it was friendly, but the sailor was horrified of it. He shrieked, and as he deployed his shield to protect himself, he lost his balance and fell, generating a small cloud of dust around him. He continued to awkwardly protect himself from the creature, but he may have accidentally excited it even more.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Marcus and the "Dog")

--------------------

Voss whistled as he entered Marcus' shack. Numerous guns covered the walls, the likes of which he had never seen before. Marcus was showing many of them to some of the other customers there, and they were far more advanced than the ones at home. The guns back in Voss' home weren't terribly outdated, but they certainly couldn't reconstruct in your hand or melt armor, that's for sure. He continued to wander the shop, unsure of what he could afford. All he had was the small pistol and some money he got from Skull Settlement. Eventually, Voss approaches Marcus when he wasn't busy helping someone else and simply asked what his loot could get him.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Marcus)​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back