• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Interactions:
N/A
1585548906668.png
Tom and Jerry friends.png
I sat on one of the chairs and Jerry decided to sit right next to me. I scooted away but he keeps pulling himself near me. He rested his body on my leg and I was this close to throwing him off the bus. I only shook his hand because the raider was a nuisance. We're not girlfriends. Not even close but we can't start a fight here because we'll surely get kicked out if we do. So, I tolerated him trying to act buddy-buddy with me.

Maybe when we're outside I'll kick his behind.​

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
Oh, it's fine. I'm sure it will wash out once it gets cleaned. I can help with that when we reach safety, I grew up in a tower alone so I learned how to wash clothes on my own." Honestly? It wasn't fine, the sight of the blood was enough to start slowly triggering an attack, something that she desperately didn't want to happen.

Then, she heard Sora respond to what the giant key was. She understood, people were entitled to have their secrets. Booker definitely had a few that was for sure. Of course, she didn't have any secrets, unless her powers counted but that was all out in the open. Knowledge out in the open wouldn't exactly be called a secret.

Hearing Ryuji make the same promise Minako did she looked at him and was thankful she didn't have to look at the blood on Anna. She'd have to wash her hand of the blood that was on it, but as long as she didn't have to look at it, it wasn't there. Elizabeth smiled even more at the promise, there being happiness for the first time. "Thank you, Ryuji."

Booker was the first friend, but that was it. He was just her first friend and her only friend. Here, she had more than just one friend, she had multiple. Friends that were willing to be around her and protect her, protect her just like Booker did.

The lady dressed in blue then heard Claptrap wheel into the bus and sit down next to Ryuji. Could he sit down? She'd think so at least, he looked like he was sitting down in the seat. As he had called Axton and Salvador 'minions' and called Minako a 'minion' earlier during the battle, she had to wonder: why did he call them minions but call her Miss Elizabeth? Was it because she was one of his only two best friends? That had to have been it. Seeing that he was sad, she decided to hold up her hand to him for a high five like he did for her earlier. "
Don't be sad, Mister Claptrap. I'm sure you'll remember what they need our help with."

Seeing Aloy enter the bus and hearing a new voice, she moved her hand to let Aloy and others pass through. Looking, she saw a man that looked like he was from the military. He spoke with an accent, an accent that no one else here had. Well, at least one that she never heard anyone else here have. She nodded when Aloy told him her name, looking at Price. "
Oh, hello Miss Aloy. And that's right, my name is Elizabeth. It's nice to meet you, Mister Price. It was a hard battle out there, but at least we won. These are my friends, Minako Arisato, Sora, Claptrap, Anna, and Ryuji Kazan."

Elizabeth turned to look at Minako making conversation with Claptrap and heard her ask his name. "
Oh, his name is Claptrap. He saved me earlier when everyone was leaving the Shack during the attack." Things were nice, no one was attacking them. This bus ride could be peaceful.

And then... Trevor came in.

As he passed the seats and stopped to say something about Claptrap, something that she got a very dark feel from, she felt some anger. This was her friend, she didn't want anything bad to happen to him. "
Hey! Leave my friend alone! He's not going to be used for anything you have in mind!"

Given how this was Trevor... this was probably a bad idea, but she didn't care. If he was going to do something bad to her friend, she'd want to try to stop it.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , darkred darkred , quadraxis201 quadraxis201 , jigglesworth jigglesworth , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

sᴋʏᴇ
______
Marcus' offer made her smile as it was a discount after all. "Yeah, I'll take a discount. Who wouldn't take one from one of the best people to get guns from in the Galaxy?" Yeah, it sounded like she was trying to kiss up to him, but she was being genuine. That pistol she bought from him saved her life and a few others lives, she owes it to both Marcus and the Jakobs corporation. Jakobs certainly treated their customers better than Maliwan and Hyperion, that was for sure.

She then saw a familiar person enter the bus and recognized it at Samael. Looking, she didn't see Delsin on the shoulder, which is understandable given he was eaten in half, but on his chest. When they came in and sat down in front of her, she looked at the two. "So, you two survived, that's good. Delsin, I'm sorry I didn't check on you right away, the weapon Rocket had was interesting and after that, I was going to check on you but then the fighting started. You're fine now, right?"

There wasn't any way she could ignore the sound of an airhorn being blasted through the bus and her head snapped quickly to where it came from: Benedict. "
I told you that-!" Seeing the airhorn get stuffed into his mouth, she looked at saw Heather awake telling him to be quiet before going back to sleep. "Well, that works."

Looking, she saw a military man walk in. She respected the military, don't get her wrong, but usually following orders weren't her thing. Well, until now as they were going to be joining the Crimson Raiders and she had to follow their orders. Seeing at he introduced himself to the two girls in dresses up there near him, she faked a tiny bit of hurt. "
Aw, not gonna ask me for my name? Well, given that I've heard you introduce yourself to Marcus and the ladies over there, name's Skye."

Hearing someone yell out the name 'Lucky', she glared intensely at who yelled it. Her ice blue eyes spotted Sora, glaring at him. "Hey kid! There's a child sleeping, can you not yell?!" Again, this was done at a volume to where she didn't end up waking Heather.

And then, two things happened:

First, she saw Rocket enter and a small smile appeared on her face. Eventually, he was gonna have to get in, but seeing him sit down in the seat next to her was probably something she liked. At least no one else would take the seat. "
Hey, you made it." She saw him yawn and could honestly relate to wanting to sleep right now as well. However, this was Pandora, until they were in Sanctuary, sleeping wasn't happening. "If you wanna sleep during the ride, you can sleep. I wanna sleep too, but this is Pandora after all. I'm not taking any chances until we reach Sanctuary."

The second thing that happened? Trevor showed up.

He came into the bus, yelling and screaming about things that Heather (even though she was asleep) and other children in the bus didn't need to be hearing. She had to lower her volume once more. "
Buddy, you need to be quiet! There is a child trying to sleep and all the kids on this bus don't need to be learning about that kind of stuff!"

If she could, she'd get up and punch him, but right now, Heather was asleep. Waking her up was a bad idea.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Space Buddha Space Buddha , Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , QizPizza QizPizza , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , jigglesworth jigglesworth , PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"I am glad you chose to rejoin us, Lucky," the Doctor glances towards the returning rabbit. After the rabbit hissed, he looked around the bus said to the others, "I am confident that he will cooperate with us. The group has an agreement, does it not?"

P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

"Yup, looks like everyone, except the black swordsman and the giant robot," Ben declares towards Marcus, "we are waiting for them right?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Displacement

Lightning, who had no idea what was going on and forgot about his surroundings, then realised there was a bus one should probably get onto - because he hadn't done so yet. Lightning sighed, concealed himself into the Duel Disk he has, and if anyone looked towards 'him' there, they would just see this floating little machine just go into the bus and 'rest' itself in one of the seats furthest forward - or at least, near there. Perks of being tiny, that still leaves room for others - not that Lightning would care! He proceeds to spend his time just staring out into the world wordlessly from inside the Duel Disk.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Miserable​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG, 2 random guns and 4 random shields (to be sold)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Oh right, there's a bus.​
RP Information
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: Everyone(?)​

Julia shakes her head. "You don't have to trust him. Just don't try to mess with his gem, okay?"

She watches as Lucky actually boards the bus and then hisses like a cat that had just been bathed in a toilet.

"Well, that went better than expected." The Espeon comments after the rabbit went up to the second level.

--

Natasha frowns. "I mean, I get that she can be a bit of a creep sometimes..."

glac9.png
She blushes a little as he whispers that she's nice. Nice was not one of the things she thought of herself as.

"What happened to you? Where did you go..?" The Glaceon asks softly, almost as quiet as Kendall's whisper. She looks down and wipes her eyes. "I...I missed you..."

Interactions: Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Sora) P PopcornPie (Lucky) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall)

IRFy4p8_RN4RPljKuSb3YzIOfBYYN4FEsAqc1_GploR6X4kLiKmuYcAGxMw8_OvHX9XlTEVyjDzeOzR-xvgvxT3kqndipWydkIFk5PsdNVPYJbRFw2DhJADcKCbBGTW2c1C84Q34
QeyELil2zZcdS3NsCYJwWb60XFt0VTBApi1o4f6GVibMIuMTI6B3flRt6TBZy4z3hwgohvRaUyDLCkK1ZSCQS8Gc36P6MyH_eD9ToZre95A6wQskSd8Mtb08djC8B656m5Yia8gZ
UmH_nHNXmO-Fj8N61w-t8vYgHbKS9VzeUKUGmCndHd43uzF2jUxU-X_5k5_xPOz-oy9UoXWEX-LP9ROoUGY_GmbAluemtuT3VPfbIkrkCIwWKYyOxDfE6QsnByN9GQMwaznOSQF6

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Long story, Axorn. Name's General Connor. 132nd, Eagle Watch Divison."

"I'm assuming that is a good thing, Axorn?" The man raised his eyebrow.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

latest
"Hello,nicetomeetyou." Shaw waved at the small, talking animal. Her ears twitched in plain view now that her helmet wasn't obstructing them. She tried to offer the other a friendly smile but it ended up as more of a grimace than anything.

Crow Crow Riven Riven DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Ch_BbA_xS63Irtig_WyeQDkLAcKOpIQFcrw_V0-pTaqWrWABKK0z0GJWjU_4E8jXV74h8aJxUif1Zi2_QAnYezt-45AK2tCXw3GO1IlsyGBiUyKj4WmWhTZIpuJPlYf_wCOxwUKb

2IYeTWGzFOQaLhP6WOh7mBrN92RcCNO6F5S4OzZNDvpEQtdA4ugrr2JePcUPmyzgE0xUw9dxNAx7XQRxODw3bLVCNMJnw5H_N1UFNz3X6qZIyMka6nBDkttnnc7SdorfEIiaJfdn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloy turned, trying to concentrate both her attention on Captain Price and also on Elizabeth.Elizabeth looked clearly upset by the man in front of her picking on Claptrack when he'd been clearly nice to her and Elizabeth.Not only that, she'd felt a lot stronger and more agile after Claptrap gave her a high five. That in itself was awesome.

"Hey, Trevor. Lay off Claptrap."

The woman frowned and turned toward Elizabeth, trying to calm her with Minato.

The woman tended to let her emotions get to her.

"Hey Elizabeth, it's alright. Claptrap will be fine."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher jigglesworth jigglesworth

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , darkred darkred , quadraxis201 quadraxis201 , jigglesworth jigglesworth , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
________________________​

"Oh, don't get all sappy on me now..." Kendall tries to smile again. He fails for the umpteenth time. "There was a lot of things that happened to me. I don't think you should hear about them. Unless you're keen on listening to stories of plumbing disasters and how I found out how rigatoni is really made."

He laughs dryly.

"...I can't even try to be mysterious or quote-'funny'-unquote around you anymore, huh?"

Axton shakes his head at John Connor downstairs. "Nah, you haven't screamed at me for bein' 'trigger happy' yet. Good to meet you, Connor."

Marcus frowns at Lucky. "Sit down and shut up," he tells him like he told Benedict, but makes no further comment. He knows nothing about what really happened with Lucky. But regardless! He turns to Skye and smiles at her. "Haha! I like this one." The gun salesman looks at the two Vault Hunters. "Axton, Salvador! Be nice to this one, eh? She's got a good head on her." He then turns to all of you and smiles again.

"Let's go introduce you to the Crimson Raiders."

He backs up the bus back out onto the road, the townspeople waving goodbye to you. Suddenly Abraham stands up. "Wait!"

Marcus hits the brakes, groaning. "What is it?"

"I should probably stay here. Much as I'd love to come with you guys... it's better if I stick around with my old home. We probably won't have anymore Bandit problems for a few months, but it never hurts to be sure. Besides, you have my old commander and Salvador with you now. You don't need me." He turns around and glances at you all. "...from the bottom of my heart. Thank you. If you guys ever get the chance to go back home, I'd love for you to return to Skull's Settlement for one final goodbye. Good luck."

He salutes.

"Abraham out."

"Yeah, yeah, now get out, I have customers to attend to." Marcus opens the door for him and anyone else who might follow him, and the soldier steps off.

(If you wish to have your character follow Abraham, you may say they did so in your next post!)

With that, the bus driver swings the door closed and finally steers the bus out onto the road, cruising into the blue Pandoran night. He presses a button on a little radio sitting on top of the dashboard to make the ride a little less tedious. The radio buzzes for a while and Marcus plays with the dial on the front until it zeroes in on a little tune, a favorite on Pandora.

"We'll be driving for a while, so anyone who's tired should get some rest in. It'll be a big day tomorrow, meeting the Crimson Raiders! You picked a hell of a time to join," Marcus laughs in good humor.

Pandora's sand dunes and rock formations pass you by. Skull's Settlement fades away into the distance, leaving the small, crappy, foul-smelling town behind.

I was walking down the street when out the corner of my eye, I saw a pretty little thing approaching me...

Cast List

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and The Tom Tom Gang (Blinx)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Yoshikage Kira (JJBA Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable)
Reiksguard Reiksguard as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausa SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Vera "Granny Rags" Moray (Dishonored)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and "Doctor" (Arknights)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Space Buddha Space Buddha as Heather Sagewind (OC)

"Oh, well if you're gonna go and cut my payment in half, then I might just have to do the same to your loved ones, Amigo!" Trevor would shout over to Markus as he yelled about docking the psychopath's pay. He then looked down as the tiny, top hat-wearing British guy pointed his gun at him... and just kinda stared at it. "That's quite the nifty toy you've got there, friend..." He mused, though no other response was given. Mainly because some chick in some old sailor outfit approached him and told him to leave the robot alone.

giphy.gif

"Now what do we have here?" Trevor would ask as he casually strolled on over to Elizabeth. Just like all the other interactions he'd had before this point, the man seemed to have little-to-no regard for anyone's personal space, choosing to stand right up and close to the girl. "What's wrong, sweet cheeks? Don't like the idea of your robot friend's insides looking like the outside of a Jackson Pollock painting?" The man asked. He looked up as some other chick approached him, facing her while still standing next to Elizabeth. "Jesus, you are all really attached to this little fucktoy, huh? You all take turns on it in some kinda corporate gangbang that I'm not aware of? Because, if so, I am deeply offended that I wasn't invited." Trevor would say in a soft, definitely creepy sounding whisper.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher darkred darkred Thepotatogod Thepotatogod CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla quadraxis201 quadraxis201

"Yeah, figured I might as well sit by one of the few people I know... and preferably not one of the homicidal ones, either," Rocket would reply to Skye with a slight shrug of his tiny shoulders, before listening to her words about sleep. As much as he wanted to, Rocket would shake his head, wiping his eyes with the small fingers on his paw. "No... no, I'm fine. I'd better stay awake anyways. Pretty sure that German freak wants to dissect my brains or somethin'..." Rocket replied as he looked to the back of the bus, only to see Trevor intimidating young women. "Speaking of friggin' loons..." Rocket muttered under his breath quietly in a tone that only Skye could hear. Slowly, Rocket would descend back into his seat, facing forward once more. And then, as if matters couldn't get any worse, that psychotic rabbit returned and began hissing like a snake.

3976e5200881ae8c1ded3c042953c398bdbe81c8.gif

"The sooner we get to whatever rat-infested hellhole we're going to, the better..."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 Space Buddha Space Buddha

-Minako Arisato--
OST: W-who's there
Color:#FF69B4
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

"Oh! Well, it's nice to meet you Claptrap-san!" Minako greeted cheerfully. All was well and good in the hood until..Well, some random old guy appeared and started being...Creepy. As he passed by her seats, a putrid smell radiated around him. As if a cat just died in front of her. Minako tried to not mind the smell until Elizabeth tried to defend Claptrap, which the old man called a...Uh...Gloryhole.

Of course, another woman came and tried to quell the fight, but the old man instead pries further, getting real close to Elizabeth as he appears to whisper some horrible HORRIBLE things.

_Punch his balls
>Pull Elizabeth away
_Beg him to stop

"Okay, that's enough!" Minako says with conviction as she takes Elizabeth's shoulder and pulls her away from the old man. "With all due respect, sir, you're creeping us all out." She says with her BADASS Courage, eying the old man as if he's garbage to her. "I kindly ask of you to go back to your seat before things get worse."

Behind Minako's seat, it appears that Kintaros has snapped awake, his...Eye set upon Trevor.

d59sfdm-72467104-29e0-402b-beee-8644443f2506.png
Julia sighs and looks at the...situation. "Leave the girls alone, Trevor."

--

glac8.png

Natasha glares at Kendall again. "Like hell I want to hear that. Is that seriously your excuse for disappearing on me? Plumbing and rigatoni?!"

Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Trevor) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall)

"We will meet again, then," Doctor says to a leaving Abraham.

He then looks to Fluffington, then to Shaw, then back to Fluffington, "I have no objections, Fluffington. The Mighty. After all, I find your company very beneficial to many."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Ineptitude Ineptitude Crow Crow Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham

JunQaWD.png

"Yeah, what they said, baldy," Ben crosses his arms, a crossed expression appearing on his face as he glares at Trevor, "we don't need two beatdowns in a day."

He dials his Omnitrix in preparation for a fight.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Thepotatogod Thepotatogod thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Crow Crow @etcetcetc​

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
She looked towards Aloy, who stood up to help her. After this, she'd have to thank her for coming to help. And while she'd be calmed down for the most part after the reassurance Aloy was giving her, a part of her was still very much angry. "
I- ...Alright, Miss Aloy. I just don't want my friend hurt."

And now, the part that turned a worry, a fear, into reality: Trevor acknowledging Elizabeth.

He came over and stood way too close for comfort, something that was bad. Very bad. "N-No! He's my friend, I'm not going to let you do anything to him!" She looked at everyone around her, worried and scared about what he'd do. What he was saying... it started to disgust her too. His whisper made her creeped out too, making this a total of four feelings she felt at the same time.

As he kept getting closer and closer, she wanted to stand her ground. How could she do that, you may ask? By slapping the man across the face. Or at least, trying to.

After the slap (hopefully) hit him, Minako came in to help her. She stayed behind her, worried about what will happen next. It was them that two people started to help out.

It was them that Elizabeth was sure of one thing:

This wasn't going to end well.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , darkred darkred , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , quadraxis201 quadraxis201 , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , anyone else around Elizabeth, anyone helping Elizabeth

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
She smiled a little, hearing Marcus tell Axton and Salvador to take care of her. "I like you too, Marcus. And don't worry, they'll take good care at me. At least, they better. And thanks, I've got a good head cause I was raised right, I was mostly around people who knew better, and I know shit."

As Rocket mentioned how she wasn't one of the homicidal ones, she was glad she wasn't counted in that category. "Aw, thanks. Y'know, when you live on a planet where it's just one big giant city, you don't tend to get homicidal tendencies. Pandora usually turns people into homicidal maniacs in a few days, but I've been here like two or three weeks and I'm fine." The part about him not sleeping in fear of his brains being dissected was an understandable one. "Yeah, don't think anyone should go to sleep around him."

Then, she heard a commotion coming from the guy that ate Delsin's lower half and two of the girls that Price was talking to. Looking over, she saw that this was not ending well, especially with how much personal space he was invading. But, the girl had friends over there with her, they'd protect her. And protect her they did as they started helping. She looked at Rocket, rolling her eyes. "
Yeah, tell me about it... Don't worry, Sanctuary's in space last time I checked, it's better than being on Pandora."

Hopefully this bus ride didn't take too long, otherwise she'd probably throw herself out of the window.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , everyone else around Elizabeth

Last edited:
Trevor would quirk a brow as Elizabeth was pulled away from him, slowly turning back from the slap he'd just received, holding up his hands defensively when Minako talked to him. "Hey! Hey hey hey hey hey! I was just asking the lady a simple question!" Trevor exclaimed all too calmly, clearly not intimidated by her at all. He then turned to face Julia and looked down at her, snickering a bit once she and Ben both got on his case as well. "Jesus, you all REALLY love to gang up on people with mental issues, huh? What's next, are you gonna beat up a kid with down syndrome? Or maybe make fun of an elderly woman with paralysis?" Trevor asked before placing his hands firmly on his hips, looking down to the ground, and shaking his head whilst clicking his tongue.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4f446431656779704d396b4161513d3d2d3231373931343231372e313433373033633835316365636238332e676966

"The youth of today..."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

"Thanks? For what? Calling you sane? Is that like a compliment from where you're from or somethin'?" Rocket asked Skye, the features on his face scrunching up a bit as he asked the question. Though, the question was posed in a semi-lighthearted manner, so Rocket was probably joking... at least somewhat. The not-raccoon would then look back at the commotion Trevor was causing once more, and then face forward again soon after. "Well, luckily, I'm used to bein' in space. I kinda lived on a ship back home... plus I've been incarcerated in numerous space prisons across the galaxy." Rocket explained in an attempt to make small talk with Skye. Partially to alleviate the boredom during their long ride to Sanctuary, and partially to distract himself from the ongoings of the rest of the bus.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Interactions:
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Thepotatogod Thepotatogod FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @BusGang
1585556860153.png
Tom and Jerry friends.png
Ooooh, drama! I tapped Jerry on the shoulder a couple of times and he waved me away. I poked him again and he eventually glared at me. I pointed at the balding man causing a riot and he looked at him. Instead of watching it with me. He wanted to stop it before it gets worse however I pinned his tail on the chair to stop him from butting into the situation. He tried pulling his tail off me and failed. He sat on the ground with a defeated look. What is a mouse like him going to do anyway? I bet they won't notice him trying to stop the balding man from causing mayhem.

The man got slapped by the girl and I laughed loudly enough to probably get their attention before covering my mouth. Hopefully, they'll ignore me.​

"Okay, okay! Look..." Kendall bends down to whisper in her ear again. "Truth is... I got involved in something your mom would frown on. A lot of mental reprogramming for military stuff. If it wasn't for Elis- if it wasn't for a... someone sympathetic, I wouldn't be here. I'd still be working as a spy and a mercenary." He shakes his head. "There's something about your mom that's messed with my head. I don't know if she's screwed with my mind or anything yet, but ever since I saw her trying to pin down Lucky, I've felt... scared..."

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
--

Grey, who had been sitting close to the Trevor confrontation, stares at the balding man with a flat expression.

GreyUnamused.png

"Goooooonna have to agree with everyone else here, buddy. You're being really weird. You should probably stop unless you wanna end up like that nutjob upstairs," he warns the unstable drug dealer, referring of course to Lucky.

Axton's much more calm about the situation and doesn't even react to it immediately. He simply nods to John Connor again. "That place anything like Pandora? You look like you've seen some serious hell."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Chungchangching Chungchangching darkred darkred

--Minako Arisato--
OST: Crisis
Color:#FF69B4
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

"Jesus, you all REALLY love to gang up on people with mental issues, huh? What's next, are you gonna beat up a kid with down syndrome? Or maybe make fun of an elderly woman with paralysis?"
_For you, yes
_*Doubt*
>That's sexual harassment

"You are trying to sexually harass my friend." Minako simply answers as a matter of factly, crossing her arms. "You're even calling this a 'bang bus' for petes sake..." She says bitterly, not liking the sound of that word.

images.png
"Oh, do I really look that young still?" Julia purrs happily. "Thank you!"

"Anyway, I am...aware of your condition, and no, this isn't meant to be a gang-up. But there are lines that should not be crossed by anyone, mental issues or no. Let's just not make any trouble, okay?"

She glances at Ben and shakes her head. "You'll understand when you're older. Don't worry about it."

---

glac6.png
Natasha sighs. "That, uh...does sound like something she wouldn't like..."

"So that's why you've been acting weird? You got 'reprogrammed' or whatever?"

Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Trevor) Crow Crow (Ben) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back