• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"Fluffington the Mighty?", the Kuranta asks with a giggle, "I love it!" She keeps a very happy grin as she watches the eevee's tail wag with excitement. Nearl's ears happily move side to side as she continues to pet the small pokemon.

"My name is Nearl!", she replies with a joyful tone, "Radiant Knight of Kazimierz!" Her eyes have now been permanently attached to watching Fluffington at this time.

Princess Anna

"Sorry about the blood!"
Anna said apologetically, "it will wash off --- Hopefully ----"

Anna's Mindscape.

The first thing Julia notices in Anna's mindscape is how wintery it was, a complete winter utopia. She sees a young Anna, playing with another girl with blonde white hair, who appears to be Anna's older sister. The older sister looks up at Julia.

"Hi, I'm Elsa and you are?" Young Anna just giggles and runs away.

Everything is serene and peaceful. Except for one thing. There are two brands on both Elsa and Anna's forehead. A brand that looks like this:

download.png

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Benedict would ignore most of the people who told him to shut up, for he is truly the only one worthy to speak in the first place.
When Sky told him to be quiet though, he turned it back on
I SHALL DO NO SU-
.......Benedict sat there silently as his megaphone was taken and thrown out a window. But no matter, he had something even better instead
Ah! Yes! Drive please! *HOOOOOONK!*“ Benedict said as he blew an air horn, signaling his desire to continue the tour
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
@ everyone on the bus​

Jacket was interrupted by the air horn, perking up. He yawned, and then looked at Izzy, who was trying to talk to him. He grabbed his recorder and played a few lines. "Hello young lady. Welcome. Hello. -I am -Jacket." He shifted over a bit so she could have some room. He was quiet for a bit. Although asked if he wanted to go back home, he wondered where the bus was actually taking him.
Jacket played another line. "Who knows what the day will bring?"

Stikes Stikes

Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』
Izzy jumps in her seat, cursing. Her Stand floats up from her, and turns to point at Benedict's air horn. It drops through his hand, then the bottom of the bus.
"Some people are such assholes, Jesus..." she mutters.

She turns to face the masked man properly. "Jacket, huh? I'm Izzy. As for what the day will bring... Well, uh, hopefully no more fighting? I'm getting pretty tired, honestly."
She raises an eyebrow at his method of communication, but doesn't bring it up. He's probably a mute or something. Maybe the mask is related? Whatever, he was far from the wierdest person on the bus.
( Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Smug Smug )

Julia would appear to be sleeping in the real world, although she really wasn't and was aware of everything around her. Inside Anna's mind, she looks at the young Anna and then Elsa.

"Julia," She replies, stretching out a paw to shake her hand before stopping to stare at the brand on Elsa's forehead.

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna)

Julia would appear to be sleeping in the real world, although she really wasn't and was aware of everything around her. Inside Anna's mind, she looks at the young Anna and then Elsa.

"Julia," She replies, stretching out a paw to shake her hand before stopping to stare at the brand on Elsa's forehead.

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna)
She shakes it. "You wanna play?"

"Yeah, let's play! Hehhehehheheheheheheheheheheeh"

"I promise I won't hurt you!"

Fluffington shakes herself a little, her silvery coat fluffing up and sparkling almost unnaturally. "Well then Nearl, Radiant Knight of Kazimierz, I will be in your care!!" She give a little wink.
flyffington_the_psycho.png
Riven Riven

Last edited:
[class=Window] max-width: 96%; min-height: 600px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 20px #bbbbbb; font-size: 12px; margin:auto; center; font-family=Verdana; padding: 0px; [/class] [class=Bar] background: #333333; max-height: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #fff; line-height: 20px; [/class] [class=Operative] background-color: #555555; border-bottom: 5px solid #33CC33; color: #fff; padding: 10px; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=Board] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/612842151381958694/BG.png'); background-size: cover; border-bottom: 4px solid #333333; min-height: 721px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; color: #fff; font-size: 14px; [/class] [class=Logo] background: url(''); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 300px 300px; background-position: center; [/class] [class=Sheet] background-color: rgba(89, 89, 89,.75); [/class] [class=Image] border-top: 4px solid #33CC33; border-left: 4px solid #248f24; border-right: 4px solid #248f24; border-bottom: 4px solid #33CC33; inline-block; width: 100%; line-height: 0; [/class] [class=Attach] float: left; [/class] [class=Attach2] position:absolute; left: 89%; max-height: 20px; color: #333333; padding: 5px; margin-top: -34px; [/class] [class=tabs] background-color: #333333; color: #fff; font-size: 14px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border-bottom:4px solid #33CC33; [/class] [class=title] background-color: #333333; color: #fff; font-size: 18px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border-bottom:4px solid #33CC33; border-left: 4px solid #248f24; border-right: 4px solid #248f24; border-top: 4px solid #33CC33; [/class] [class=tab] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; width: 50%; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: rgba(217, 217, 217, 0.3); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Profile) (show tabs1) if (eq ${currentTab} Combat) (show tabs2) [/script] [class=shell] background-color: #bbbbbb; width: 100%; height: 25px; border: 4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=meter] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; background-repeat: repeat; height: 100%; width: 100%; [/class] [class=accord] font-size: 14px; color: #fff; [/class] [class=Dialogue] color: #455E87; font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class]

[div class=Window][div class=Bar]
INQUISIDORES (Goetia, G.)
[/div]
[div class=Operative]Reaper Operative S099-6350-7851
[div class=Board][div class=Logo][div class=Sheet]
[div class=title]SERAPH-099 Samael
[/div][div class=Image]
9f50cd37a1f41578609a13289abeab08.png
[/div]
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Optimal
MENTAL CONDITION: Optimal
COLOR: #33CC33
FONT: Verdana
IMG_20190624_144904.jpg

PHYSICAL CONDITION: Crusty Half-eaten Hotdog
MENTAL CONDITION: Depressed Hotdog
COLOR: #54ACD2
[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Profile[/div][div class=tab]Combat[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabs1"]INTERACTIONS:
MENTIONS: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Skye Rose) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (GM) Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Benedict Cucumberpatch)

It took but a few seconds for Samael’s eye to calm down and for the adrenaline injections to kick in. The SERAPH would enter the fray once again. It wasn’t close to the devastation he caused earlier with his autocannon, but it was still a slaughter. Two approaching bandits were met by the tungsten knuckles of the SABRE’s loader arms, turning into sacks of powdered bone as Samael’s punches thundered against their bodies. Being dead freed up their weapons to be used by a more competent warrior. Samael picked up a SMG and a rifle, one in each hand and immediately fired the rifle at an incoming psycho. After about 10 rounds, the rifle jammed, leading Samael to discard it by lobbing at the psycho. The crudely welded steel amalgamation impacted the psycho’s head hard enough to knock him to the ground, granting Samael an opportunity to finish him with a crushing fist to the skull.

The return from the outskirts of the Settlement was marked by several more fleeing bandits that quickly met their end by giant mechanical fists or by their own allies’ weapons. Along the way, Samael took to picking up all the functioning weapons he could. He knew that ammunition for his weapons would be scarce, being as specialized as it is, so he had to prepare a substitute. The dozen or so pieces of rusted, jam-prone firearms he collected were the ones he deemed to be passable—only good for a magazine’s worth of ammunition before being thrown away or sold. Perhaps this would be how Samael would be paid—by scavenging the garbage weapons of the bandits he was paid to kill. What a ridiculous thought!

By the time Samael returned to the main area of Skull’s Settlement, his armor was caked with blood and sand, the congealed, crimson cement of the Pandoran wasteland coating the fingers of his loader arms. It would be troublesome to operate and maintain the arms if the blood and dust kept on accumulating, but for now, Samael would have to deal with it.

At the Settlement, Samael was greeted by a newly arrived double decker bus and two men armed to the teeth with weapons far more well maintained than the weapons the bandits carried. The SERAPH managed to pick up a few things from his late arrival, mainly that they were heroes of Pandora who knew how to get everyone back. It was laughably insufficient compensation for the ammunition expended and maintenance needed for the SABRE. 500 Interplanetary Stock Commission shares would be starting point, but Samael doubted that anyone from this backwater planet in this alternate universe would have heard of the ISC, much less hold enough shares to pay him. Samael scoffed to himself, but didn’t bring up the issue just yet.

Then the hotdog popped out of the soft shell pouch strapped to Samael’s chest, "AWWWWWW YEEAAAAHHHH!!! THAT WAS INTENSE!!! Those bandits were nothing! Show me a million of them and I’ll kick their a$$es without breaking a sweat any day! F### you, you smelly savages! Hahaha!"

"If you are so good at killing bandits, why don’t you kill that flesh monster over there for me, since I was clearly useless for the last ten minutes," Samael looked down at the hotdog and pointed to the enormous monster woven from the corpses of recently slain bandits barrelling towards the group.

"Uh...no thanks! I mean, I’m not scared of that or anything. I just think I should let you have your time in the spotlight for a little, ya’know what I mean?" the hotdog began to talk a little faster, "I think it’s a great opportunity for the underprivileged to get an opportunity to succeed," as the monster gets closer and closer, "So you know what, WHY DON’T YOU HANDLE THIS AND SAVE MEEEEE!!!"

The hotdog ducked back into Samael’s pouch as Samael stepped out of the flesh monster’s path well before it got close to him. Axton and Salvador seemed to be on top of things, bringing out a heavy machine gun turret and laying down plenty of fire on the monster. As it was, Samael wasn’t the target of the monster, nor was paid to care about the monster. He was still expecting compensation for defending the town, and it was hardly good business to promise more when it wasn’t clear if a payment would come.

Intent on getting his payment as soon as possible, Samael approached the bus and began the process of dismounting the SABRE. Sure, the 2 ton exosuit was essentially a walking tank with its shield, armor, and armament, but it was also a 11 foot tall exosuit that took up the space of a small car in storage configuration. It was virtually impossible for Samael to fit the SABRE into the bus without tearing the bus apart from the inside out. The process of exiting the SABRE involved a Direct Neural Interface disconnection and releasing several safety clamps, but overall, it was not a complicated procedure-a feature Samael specifically requested when he commissioned this exosuit. Even out of his exosuit, Samael was enormous, standing at a staggering 7'7" and bound in a techsuit that covered his rippling muscles with black polymer plates and synthetic muscle. (seraph_techsuit.jpg)

As Samael detached the autocannon from the suit to carry as a weapon, Delsausage poked his head out, "Did you take care of the flesh monster?" Samael turned and allowed Delsausage to see the chaos going on behind them. "I’ll take that as a no. Ya’know, I really thought you’d be better at killing, as scary as you are. I guess I’m just going to carry you with my..." the Sausage bent himself over, as if he was flexing himself, "Immeasurable power. No biggie. But still...let’s not mess with that fleshy thing. I feel sorry for it."

"Don't be," Samael offered no explanation as he lugged the GA-25 autocannon towards the door of the bus, only to be stopped by the sounds of shouting and gunfire from inside. Needless to say, Samael was not keen on entering a vehicle where a firefight was occuring. He waited for a few moments until an anthropomorphic fox came up and broke up the fight, allowing a [bunny-like creature run away.

As the SERAPH moved the board the bus, Delsausage spoke, "Hey, Sammy. Don't you think that rabbit looks like it's been through some sh##? I mean, I've been turned into a hotdog and back and back into a hotdog again, before being bitten in half, so I think I know something about that sort of thing." Samael gave the sausage a stare through his helmet. "Look, I'm not telling you to be the rabbit's therapist or some sh## like that. Just...make sure he doesn't get killed. Being alone sucks. I wish I had Reggie or Fetch or Eugene back in Gravity Falls, but I didn't, and this place sure is a lot more of a sh##hole than Oregon..."

"Why would I care? You don’t have enough to pay me for a protection contract, nor do I think a rabbit would be carrying any significant amount of money either," Samael scoffed at the request. He wasn't paid to be some babysitter for an animal...or paid at all for that matter. The hotdog looked defeated, slinking back into the pouch. For a moment, he reconsidered his decision. Why? The SERAPH couldn't explain right now—he would save the introspection for later time.

Holding his weapon close to his body, Samael boarded the bus, causing the vehicle’s suspension to dip from the weight. He got on just in time for the large man in the driver’s seat to ask for the passengers’ names. "SERAPH-099 Samael. I don’t imagine you want our names to bill us our compensation." After making his dry remark, he strode down the aisle and took a seat in front of the girl he met earlier, Skye. Being as large as he was and being accompanied by a weapon meant to be mounted on a vehicle, Samael took up the entirety of one seat. He remained quiet as he awaited for the remainder of the group to board the bus, but he couldn’t help but feel watched. The SERAPH dared a look back at the rogues that filled the bus, noticing the familiar figure of the eccentric leader of Them, Benedict Cucumberpatch. Samael was hardly surprised that he was traversing dimensions, but for them to end up in the same world at the same time was quite the coincidence.

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabs2" style="display: none;"]ABILITIES: Samael is a SERAPH, purpose bred to be the best supersoldiers in the galaxy. Aside from the endless list of augmentations, and enough combat and firearms training to make special forces operators feel like kindergarteners, Samael excels at tracking, explosives, artillery operation, combat engineering, and setting traps. Among the private military sector, he and his team are renowned as the best trackers money can afford, with no terrain too difficult for him to navigate and operate in. Samael also happens to be well studied in basic surgery and forensic pathology, two sides of the same coin. With his training as a Segadores, Samael has also been introduced to strategies used to destroy dangerous ideas and silence people too eager to talk. All of this combined with a mind enhanced by Artificial Intelligence means that it is near impossible to overwhelm Samael physically, intellectually, or creatively.

WEAPONS/EQUIPMENT:
no slide
[div class=accord]Seraph HK-N720-G “Nakir” 7.20x50mm Rifle
[/div]
The HK-N720-H is the grenadier configuration of the standard issue Nakir assault rifle produced by Seraph Manufacturing. It is chambered in 7.20x50mm FMJ fed from a 40 round drum mag. It's advanced recoil compensation system and electronic firing system makes it one of the most accurate and reliable rifles in production with a considerable fire rate of 800 rounds/minute. Underslung is a three-round revolver-style 20mm grenade launcher that fires high-explosive grenades. On the top top rail is a VCOG smartscope while a secondary red dot sight sits at a 45 degree angle on the side along with an LED flashlight and laser sight combo. (hk-n720_nakir__baseconfig20.jpg)
[div class=accord]Seraph GE-S25 "Samael" 25mm Autocannon
[/div]
A chain driven autocannon designed to be wielded by an mechanized suit or mounted to a vehicle. It fires 25x85mm depleted uranium armor-piercing discarding sabot rounds out of belt-fed 100-round drum mag at up to 600 rounds per minute. The rounds this weapon fires are sufficient to punch through armored vehicles and any cover short of 2 feet of concrete with ease. The amount of firepower this weapon packs is offset by an impossible amount of recoil for a human to control and incredible weight, such that most SERAPHs can only practically wield it with the loader arms of his SABRE exosuit. The only exception is Samael, who is capable of wielding this monstrosity with his bare hands for short periods of time. Attached to the weapon is a red dot sight, compensator, smart targeting system, and floodlight. (ge-s25_samael_35.jpg)
[div class=accord]Smart AI “Psychopomp”
[/div]
Psychopomp, otherwise known as “Psycho” is Samael’s assigned Smart AI. It was originally a standard AI optimized for running combat simulations and proposing optimized tactics real-time. After Samael’s recruitment into the Segadores, Psycho has been altered to serve the Segadors, informing Samael on the targets assigned to him by the Segadors and leading him to complete objectives in ways that complete objectives of the Segadores.
[/div]
POWERS:
no slide
[div class=accord]-Foresight of the Reaper
[/div]
A relatively basic and stereotypical ability of Reapers, but mistakenly attributed to all Reapers. Samael is able to see the True Name and remaining life force of a person, as well as instantly recognized targets marked by the Segadores. A person's remaining life force can be used to approximate how much longer they have to live, but is by no means an exact science. This ability will not work on immortals. If Samael or a person in his vision would die or sustain a lethal blow within the next six seconds there is a slim chance that Samael will be able to foresee it and react accordingly.
[div class=accord]-Hindsight of the Reaper
[/div]
When faced with a being that has killed within the last 24 hours, Samael is able to determine the cause of death and the instigator of said cause of death if no unnatural cause obstructs it. This ability will not work on beings he has killed himself or on those who have died as the result of non-human causes.
[div class=accord]-Glare of the Reaper
[/div]
Anyone whom Samael intentionally stares at will feel an overwhelming sense of dread and imminent death. If they do not freeze in fear, they will run away blindly, rendering them vulnerable. A person can only break free if their will is greater than Samael's or if Samael looks away.
[div class=accord]-Piercing Gaze of the Reaper
[/div]
Arguably the most powerful ability from the Reaper’s Eye, Samael can fire “spears” of invisible energy towards anything in his vision, punching through anything short of three inches of titanium. This requires no physical movement on his part, allowing him to kill without moving a muscle. However, beings not marked for death cannot be directly affected by this power, so Samael often has to be creative with its use.
[div class=accord]SERAPH Augmentations
[/div]
All SERAPHs are provided extensive and invasive augmentations to ensure their combat superiority. These augmentations can be divided into three broad categories: Hardware, Wetware, and Manaware. Hardware includes cybernetic and implanted enhancements, Wetware includes genetic biological enhancements and will only list the effects of the modifications, and Manaware includes any form of magical enhancement.
[div class=accord]Hardware
[/div]
-Spinal Neural Interfaces
-Direct Neural Interface
-Auxiliary Neural Interfaces
-Titanium-Tungsten Skeletal Implants
-Integrated AI Matrix Suite
-Superconductor Nervous System Package
-Cardiovascular Regulator
-Hormonal Regulator
[div class=accord]Wetware
[/div]
-Greatly Enhanced Muscular Density/Regeneration/Recovery
-Enhanced Stem Cell Production
-Enhanced Immune System
-Enhanced Metabolism
-Enhanced Vestibulo-Ocular Reflex
-Enhanced Pain Threshold
-Enhanced Cardiovascular System
-Retinal-Inversion Stabilizer
-Robust DNA Replication
[div class=accord]Manaware
[/div]
-Oculus Aquilae - Eagle Eye
-Obscuras Animae - Covered Soul
-Magistri Tempus - Master of Time
-Loricatorum Pellis - Armored Skin
-Ut Obscurum - To Make Obscure
-Sanitatem - Healing
-Si Metus - Intimidation
[/div]

[/div]
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji heard Minako's promise, to protect everyone, and one of his hands came to rest above his heart. "Protect us, huh...?" His mouth began slowly curve into a soft smile as he turned towards them-- not just a corner of his mouth, but the whole thing.

"Yeah... I'll protect the both of you, too. That's a promise of my own." Though his expression did not show it that much, the discussion of promises to "protect my friends" stirred up some bittersweet feelings in his heart (even though, in the grand scheme of things, his experiences at Hope's Peak had actually happened not all that long ago). On one hand, he had made some actual friends while he and his classmates were imprisoned in the school, but on the other, he had heard promises like that before, only to have them wind up being torn to shreds before his very eyes in Class Trials...

...but, these two weren't like them. They surely wouldn't give into Despair... right?
When Minako mentioned wanting to see his fireworks sans death, destruction, and devastation, Ryuji gave her a nod. "Don't worry. I've got you covered. I've got plenty more to spare. Besides... it's good to know I have friends here... Arisato-kun, Elizabeth-kun. So... thanks." Ryuji wasn't personally a fan of using the honorifics, and while part of him did feel somewhat embarrassed upon having those words emerge from his mouth since they seemed "mushy" by his standards, they did feel kind of... genuine.

Interactions:
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Lilith and Kirby
Lilith.pngKirby.png
Lilith took a seat near the back and Kirby sits next to her. "Actually this guy isn't my pet we just became friends a while back." She pats Kirby on the head and he giggled, they really seem to really get along. Lilith took out her diary and wrote a bit in it, this triggered curiosity causing him to look over to her. Lilith looked back and frantically put it away. "Y-You didn't see any thing do you?" Kirby shook his head. "Okay good."

Interactions:
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Dani)

• Axton explained the situation a little more. Apparently, they don't know how to get everyone back. But they do have a lead that could help them find out. Well, it's not too surprising, if still disappointing. Nothing good ever comes easy, something that's made apparent all too often in Price's line of work. No exception on Pandora, it seems. Axton talked with others, then addressed Price and Abbott, the latter of which is still alive, thankfully. He pulled out an odd-looking syringe filled with a red liquid, or pink?, and injected it into the two. He could feel the pain fading away, and once he took off the dirt bandage, saw the wound was already healed up completely.

"Fuckin' hell. Wish we had that back home." He rubbed where the wound was, impressed with the feat of technology.

Axton threw out a fold-out turret while Salvador duel-wielded his rifles, and both of them went to town on the flesh monstrosity. Their collective amount of bullets tore through the beast, tearing the front half of it to shreds in a surprisingly timely manner. Then, somehow, it just went flying. It soared across the air, landing some place that wasn't here. John was more surprised at his lack of surprise. At this point? It makes more sense for it to go randomly flying than for it not to. He just wants to get things rolling, which means getting to the bus. There was the thing going on with Lucky, but after looking back over at the commotion it seems like the rabbit scurried off into the desert. Wasn't as sane as Price previously thought, then. Well, the Captain can't say he's going to miss him, but that would probably go for most people here. Who knows, maybe this isn't the last time they see Lucky O'Chopper.

The Veteran walks over to the bus, without a limp thanks to the syringe. At the entrance stands a plump man with a gravelly voice, asking who else is coming aboard. "Captain Price," John says, giving the man a nod. He then walks up the steps, slipping past the bus driver and looking inside. The Captain is met with a few interesting sights, like a man at the back with a megaphone, who Price recognizes from Blood Gulch. Still as weird as ever. The Siren with a beanie, Skye if memory serves him right, holding a sleeping child. He also spots the privateer and his.. son? Abbott, sitting near the middle. Price gave the captain a tilt of his boonie, then walked down the bus aisle. He moved past a young girl talking with another young girl that has blood on her. Considering what just happened, there's nothing notable there. Price sits down just across from the two, saving a seat to the left of him should Aloy board soon, and turns to them.

"Hell of a fight, eh?" he started. "Name's Price, Captain Price. Never caught your names." Sure, they probably already heard his name with the few times he's said it. But, when you're meeting someone properly for the first time, introductions are nonetheless in order. He moved his leg, his eyes glued on the large set of armor that walked past Price's row, sitting just behind Abbott and and the privateer. John shook his head, then looked back to the two.

Last edited:
While everyone had their wholesome moments in the bus, Lucky relaxed in the desert, staring blankly ahead. Without his Paw o' Death, going back to the others would be suicide. But then, wasn't just being out here without a weapon also suicide? An inability to feel compassion wouldn't save him from a bandit ambush. "The most logical place for me to go now is just...bein' a wild rabbit." He muttered. "As long as there's cacti out here, I should be okay...But then I would never be able to hunt down Toffee..." Hopefully those assholes were happy, because now Toffee had nobody to oppose him.

"Lucky, this isn't the end." Mismakora spoke, while Lupé scowled. "You still have my blessing. You still have the power to turn this around."

"I do..." Lucky agreed. "What about you, Lupé?"

The rat got up in delight, sticking her tongue out at her new roommate. "I'm gonna have to agree. We've got to recuperate from this. First things first, we need a new weapon. Suppose we took one off those bandits?"

"Yeah! There's probably plenty of axes strewn about." The rabbit looked back, but his confidence deflated. "I don't really know where that town is from here, though..."

"Don't be silly. You ran in a straight line. All you need to do is turn around." The kirin's voice was warm.

"...The others could be waiting for me, though. I'm a wanted rabbit...As though I wasn't one already." Lucky spat dryly.

"So we need to be stealthy." Lupé answered. "Jade or not, we'll be in for one hell of a beating the next time we're spotted. I suggest we ask around, see if a townsperson can put us in the right direction."

"Or, we could return to the bus, and-"

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"
Lupé shouted. "It's your fault we'll be beaten if we return to the bus, and now you're suggesting we try it anyway?!"

"Have you not heard of respecting your elders?" Mismakora fixed Lupé with a stern look. "We can hijack the bus. We just need to sedate everyone."

"With what? I'm a rabbit, not an alchemist!"

"We can find someone who is. It may not even have to be a sedation. We just need to knock everyone unconscious, one way or another."

"Or, perhaps, we just find an abandoned buggy and follow the bus with it?"

"With all due respect, me horned savior, Lupé's suggestion is a lot safer." Lucky rose steadily, and began to wander back towards the town. "Let's find ourselves a buggy. From there, I can track the bus, hopefully reclaim me weapons, and...Eh, that part depends on who's gonna be there."

"YES!" Lupé jumped for joy, nearly hitting her head on the cage. "See?! I'M the trusted advisor around here!"

"Oh, please. All you would have done is telling him to hide."

Last edited:
A very audible squee could be heard from the armored knight at Fluffington's actions. "You are just so cute!", the Knight exclaims once more as she pulls her into yet another tight grapple hug before putting her back onto her lap.

"What made you so happy to not go home?", the Kuranta asks with a grin, gently giving Fluffington's tail a gentle stroke through.

600x300

(Claptrap's Font/HEX formatting: Daa520/Tahoma)​

"Yeah! In fact, they should arrive in..." Claptrap began to explain why he'd been brought to the humble little village and the group just before the noises of a loud bus slowly became more and more audible outside. Claptrap put his robot "claws" on top of his head, the horrifying meaning of that bus quickly dawning upon him.

"...Oh no! They weren't supposed to arrive before I could explain myself!" He decried, wheeling his way out of the shed with both Elizabeth and Minako, only to realize a couple of the people who had sent him were already introducing themselves- Axton and Salvadore!

"No! Minions, you're about a year earlier than what was on schedule!" The robot whined before dejectedly watching chaos ensue once more, shutting up for a few moments (though unfortunately not because Ryuji had mentioned a mute button). Since his primary function was absolutely useless, he didn't even want to show off now! He just felt too depressed to interact with anyone.

Seriously, the only time he lit up a little was when Marcus showed up, and this was only for a split-second before becoming somewhat depressed again. Whilst everyone else was still messing around, Claptrap hopped onto the bus, taking a seat right next to Ryuji just so he could sit by the two girls. Thing was, he did look like he needed a high-five himself.

"Well, I was going to tell you that we're going to meet the Crimson Raiders, where they wanted your help with something, but I realized that 1. That's obvious now, and 2. I've completely forgotten what they wanted you to help with." Claptrap finally finished what he was supposed to tell the two girls, and for once actually shut his trap. Ryuji should savor the silence while he could; who knows how long Claptrap's "depression" would last for?

Jacket nodded quietly. "-I'm getting tired." The line gradually got slower as it played.
"We are performing to the best of our ability."
To ease the tension as weirdly as he could, he tried telling Izzy a random fact. "Did you know that a 'home' is a dwelling place used as a permanent or semi-permanent for an individual, family, household, or several families in a tribe?" Playing this tape reminded him of his own 'home,' the Safe House. He missed his room and his collection of masks, which maybe could of seemed useful in a time like this.

Stikes Stikes

Kendall rubs the back of his neck as he steps on board the bus. "...you can call me Eric... but only you, okay...? And... maybe Lana, too, but she's not here right now..." he sighs as he takes a seat at the middle of the second level. If Natasha decides to join him, he would scoot over and give her the aisle seat.

Grey glances worriedly over to where Lucky had gone before following Fluffington. He sits down at the front, next to... well, whoever wants him next to them, really.

Axton, having already folded his beloved turret back up, steps back onto the bus with his friend Salvador and the estranged Crimson Raider, Sgt. Abraham, just in time to hear Benedict begin blaring an airhorn. Marcus simply gives them a glance and motions with his head towards the businessman, and the two Vault Hunters wander over to him and point their guns at him.

"You want an escort to safety, or do you wanna get shot?" Axton asks rhetorically.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:

As the airhorn blew, Heather would open one of her serpentine eyes, and a demonic shriek would echo through the bus, followed by a single word as the airhorn was somehow retrieved from out-of-phase, and neatly stuffed into his mouth.

--"Ş̶̫̱͈̻̣̇͘Í̸̭̙̘̤͚͖̻̻̤͚͔̉͋̚Ļ̴̠̜͙̯̯͖̮̜̻̪͗̎̇Ȩ̷̨̛͍̖̠̲̙͐́͑̏̊̀̑̎̆͠ͅN̴̡̢͓̥͓̼̻̦̞̮̜͔̞͙̣̽̽̊̀Ć̷̠͇̩̪̔͐̑̈͆̊̀̿͐͠Ȩ̴͇̫͓̦̮͙̞̻̼̯̍̍̔͜͜"--

Heather would then close her eye and go back to burying her face in Skye's chest and snoring like a baby, occasionally blowing snot bubbles.

Last edited:
IRFy4p8_RN4RPljKuSb3YzIOfBYYN4FEsAqc1_GploR6X4kLiKmuYcAGxMw8_OvHX9XlTEVyjDzeOzR-xvgvxT3kqndipWydkIFk5PsdNVPYJbRFw2DhJADcKCbBGTW2c1C84Q34
QeyELil2zZcdS3NsCYJwWb60XFt0VTBApi1o4f6GVibMIuMTI6B3flRt6TBZy4z3hwgohvRaUyDLCkK1ZSCQS8Gc36P6MyH_eD9ToZre95A6wQskSd8Mtb08djC8B656m5Yia8gZ
UmH_nHNXmO-Fj8N61w-t8vYgHbKS9VzeUKUGmCndHd43uzF2jUxU-X_5k5_xPOz-oy9UoXWEX-LP9ROoUGY_GmbAluemtuT3VPfbIkrkCIwWKYyOxDfE6QsnByN9GQMwaznOSQF6

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wastelands, with one sprawling town in it. Just how much is this world different from his own? Not only was the difference in area clear, but this place held its own mysteries.

He pushed himself off the ground, looking around the town taking in every breath, every detail of the area.

Before a bus pulled up that was, with a big man who called himself Marcus. He was quiet and walked onto the bus, not asking questions so far. He sat near the back, eyeing the others on the bus. So far, Three woman, a heavily armored man, a soldier, a child soldier, a hero, three strange creatures named Tom Toms, a stranger calling himself Captain Falcon, and a lot more people.

After coming out of the bus toward another world, John followed the group toward a man who called him Sgt. Abraham. He appeared to know at least what the place was and was answering questions.

He’d have to get in his questions to Sgt. Abraham later.

That is IF they’d be back around

John frowned “General Connor, 132nd Company Eagle Watch.”

After listening to everyone, it seemed like they were in Pandora. But at a place called Skull’s Settlement. What they had to do was defend the area so they could find the group called the Crimson Raiders.”

Before anything else could happen, a giant monster about 40 feet high started to attack the city bigger than most everyone in the area. Yet that didn’t stop the young woman in green named Tanya from shooting a mini-nuke at the creature, causing chaos and literal light damage around the area.

The man covered his head and frowned, He hadn’t seen a nuke like explosion since Judgement day and that was saying a lot.

After the strange giant “Sirenhead” so it was called, fell. Everyone was pushed into a cramped house to fight over weapons and asked people to choose weapons of their choice.

After that, there was yelling but everyone seemed to all be forming into lines to fight. Those who couldn’t fight were being asked to stay back in the house.

Bandits began their attack no matter if they were ready or not.

The bandits seemed just like regular humans.

The older man cursed, spent too much time with humans, and when forced to kill them, he has to fight off his damn morals.

Turns out he would have the make that choice eventually.

Taking advantage of the barriers, John lifted his plasma rifle and let the hot plasma do the work of working through a few bandit’s armor and letting them cruelly explode like at home.

The first time’s always the hardest…

Funny how that works out.

Yet here he was.

After the Bandit battle, the bus rolled up with the big guy, and guys in orange suits were the Crimson Raiders.

He would think of everything inside the bus. He made his way toward the middle of the bus and sat down

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Lucky merely followed his own tracks, keeping himself low to the ground. When the bus was in sight, he stopped cold.

Thanks to the moonlight, he could make out most of his acquaintances' silhouettes, which had him bristling from the base of his neck to his bottom.

"I'm telling you, just rush it..." Mismakora muttered impatiently.

"And I'M telling YOU, not only is he only a couple feet tall, but we are one rabbit and two imaginary creatures against a dozen superpowered humans and animals!"

"Not true. We have that powerful fox on our side. Otherwise, however..."
She made Lucky look to his side. "...Hm...I suppose I am continuing to imagine us with an army we do not have. No matter, mayhaps this land is filled with rabbits. Come, let us build our clan." With a flash of his scornful amber eyes, Lucky turned away from the bus, and padded into town.

@Fieldtripgang

Ch_BbA_xS63Irtig_WyeQDkLAcKOpIQFcrw_V0-pTaqWrWABKK0z0GJWjU_4E8jXV74h8aJxUif1Zi2_QAnYezt-45AK2tCXw3GO1IlsyGBiUyKj4WmWhTZIpuJPlYf_wCOxwUKb

2IYeTWGzFOQaLhP6WOh7mBrN92RcCNO6F5S4OzZNDvpEQtdA4ugrr2JePcUPmyzgE0xUw9dxNAx7XQRxODw3bLVCNMJnw5H_N1UFNz3X6qZIyMka6nBDkttnnc7SdorfEIiaJfdn
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After turning to Snake, and frowning, also looking at Claptrap, she looked out and noticed Captain Price, a familiar face from the last adventure.

She looked over at Elizabeth and nodded “Let’s go!”

She hopped on the back of one said dune buggy that Elizabeth took for a spin and as much as she would have loved using her arrows at the moment, the speed of the main vehicle wasn’t having it. She was too busy hanging onto the weapon on the back, opting to use the “machine gun turret” or so they called it from the last adventure.

Ah, machines. The more she thought of technology, it seemed to roam in her head. She’d begin to change her tech to modern times, taking weapons from a futuristic setting, from Greek times, to her own growling inventory.

She would have loved to be in both places at once, helping an old ally and a new one at the same time.

As soon as she grabbed the turret, she sent bullets flying toward the bandits, and psychos and more.

As the battle raged on, it ended as quickly as it began.

The bus with Marcus the bus driver pulled up and the Crimson Raiders showed up. As Aloy sighed, she looked up into the bus, trying to determine where to sit.

She got on, looking over the figures in there. So many people, yet she’d only met Claptrap, Elizabeth, and even Captain Price.

She made her way toward Captain Price’s seat ( jigglesworth jigglesworth ) and sat next to him, hoping Elizabeth was still a fair short ways away. ( TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher ).

“Captain, I didn’t think you were coming back on the adventure with me.”

‘But to other matters, Captain Price, Meet my other allies, Elizabeth and the group of females here.”

Mentioned: Venom Snake Venom Snake
Interactions with:@TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth

Last edited:
Fluffington the Mighty tilts her head. "Uh... I'm not sure I can describe it. But I remember it clear as day. I'm sure if we could convince Ja psychic type, like the Espeon, she could help me share the memory."
Riven Riven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back