• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Let's get on the um... whatever that thing is..... and um, do whatever it is you are going to do, there? I don't want them leaving without us!

Anna thought to Julia in her mind as she walked toward the horseless chariot that was the double decker bus. She carefully got on, nodded once at Marcus and walked toward the nearest empty seat and sat down.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Jacket was somehow oblivious to the commotion happening around him (due to my absence, my bad!). He heard Marcus ask for names, and Jacket got on the bus a little after most. He thought of a line to play, then one came to mind. "Hello Jacket. How are you? -I am good. Thank you for asking."

After Marcus got his name, he quickly walked to the back of the first level of the bus to sit down, keeping his head down. He looked out the window, then leaned against the seat, slowly drifting off. Jacket even snored a little bit.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @ anyone who would talk to the poor chicken man!

Kendall nods slowly, not seeming to mind her paw. "Yeah, Natasha, it's... it's me. I go by Kendall now," he says uncomfortably. His expression looks pained, as if he's fighting off something inside while talking. "Look, I'm... sorry for doing what I did. It's... it's complicated."

Grey frowns at Fluffington.

GreyNeutral.png

"Uhhh..."

GreyHappy.png

"You know what? How about we go check on him together?"

Salvador laughs at Tiger Mask's gusto. "HAHAA! IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE TRIED TO WRESTLE!" He spreads his arms wide. "COME ON, GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT!"

"Sal," Axton says and gets his friend's attention. "Looks like our squad's on the move. You can settle your fight when we return to base."

"OHHH, BUT HE LOOKS TOUGH!"

The heavy bus driver listens to all of you introduce yourselves, even glossing over Venus' body like a true gentleman (or just a Pandoran not very interested in anything other than bullets, money, and guns). After everyone's introduced themselves and sat down, he chuckles. "Ahh, haha, well, I am Marcus! Pandora's best supplier in guns and munitions. If you're in the market looking for a new gun and the money-" he emphasizes the second part "-then I will give you the best deals in the galaxy! But remember: no refunds!"

He turns to Izabela. "That's right! I was told by the Crimson Raiders to bring my bus here so Axton and Salvador could kill you if you were Mutants, or to help bring you to Sanctuary if you were not!" He then smiles at Skye. "Ahh... a Siren, eh? I have driven many Sirens in my time. So, you're a customer, eh?" he asks excitedly. "You made a good choice! Jakobs guns will never let you down- especially if you buy them from me! Perhaps I should give you a discount, eh?"

On the flipside, Marcus just stares flatly at Benedict as he greets him as if they'd met before. "Go sit down," he orders him in annoyance as if he's just dealing with one of the Psychos from the wasteland. The driver gets just a little more irritated when Benedict stands up with his megaphone. He storms through the aisle, grabs it, and tosses it out the window. "My bus, my rules. Now shut up and sit down."

He grumbles to himself as he walks back to the doors of the bus and peeks outside, attaching another trustworthy smile to his face.

eastern european man with a penchant for scamming people welcomes you.gif

"So, who else is coming?"

Kendall's ears perk up. "Oh... looks like we need to go." He sighs. "I'll explain everything once we get on the bus, okay? Just... don't make me sit next to your mom. Please."

Grey turns to Fluffington.

GreyNeutral.png

"We'd better go get him quick before we get left behind."

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and The Tom Tom Gang (Blinx)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Yoshikage Kira (JJBA Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable)
Reiksguard Reiksguard as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausa SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Vera "Granny Rags" Moray (Dishonored)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and "Doctor" (Arknights)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Space Buddha Space Buddha as Heather Sagewind (OC)

Dani enjoyed her conversation with Lilith, talking about the perks of being a ghost. “Yeah, being able to fly is cool, it’s amazing when you want to avoid bad traffic. I don’t really pull pranks anymore, it used to be fun. And...”

Dani then thinks of her own upsides to spice up the conversation. “Being a ghost is useful when you’re trying to hide from side one, or need to grab something in a tight spot. So yeah, being a ghost is cool.”

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

"At least the sand is good and soft around here." Lucky was trying to escape the heat-and other peoples' surveillance-by tunneling underground. By all accounts, he was merely a few inches deep, with his ears perked up. This wasn't Blood Gulch. He could make it out of this. He could escape. This was a colossal setback, but he could make it, if nothing else went wrong. He just needed to survive.

But how would he defend himself? His Paw o' Death was gone, his emergency pistol was gone, he left all those gifts from the townsfolk behind at the bus. Worse still, it would only be a matter of time before Julia learned how to operate his paw. Being on the receiving end of it was one of his greatest nightmares.

The Knight had taken a few minutes to relax before the familiar sound of small feet pattering and scurrying caught her flickering ears' attention. Nearl had slowly peeked over the top of another seat to see the sleeping Eevee, lighting up the flaring eyes of the Knight with a soft squeak of joy.

<RETURN OF THE WHOLESOME>

Nearl looked over to the Doctor and Shaw before turning back over to the eevee with a grin, surely they won't mind..

With a huff and a giggle, The Kuranta picked up her shield and could be seen practically leaping out of her seat in her heels to move over to the seat beside Fluffington, staring at the curled up creature with shining eyes of glee. As she tried her best to hold herself to remain quiet, she reaches over and proceeds to gently scratch and pet the back of the creature, trying her best to not disturb her.

Fluffington the Mighty is immediately disturbed by ear scratches and pushes into the hand, making happy 'Vee vee!' Sounds. Her eyes slowly open and look at Nearl. If she were to spot the Eevee's eyes, they would be sparkling in joy.
Riven Riven

Her attempt to remain unseen failed as the Knight jumped from surprise at how quickly the Eevee responded to her touch, almost scaring Nearl. However, seeing her response to her touches and the sounds she made, only calmed Nearl as her eyes brightened and widened more with joy.

"Hello there again my little friend!", the Kuranta exclaimed with a whisper, her fluffy tail restricted by the seat but its wagging vibrations were definitely there. She simply giggles as she continued to pet and scratch Fluffington, moving her hand occasionally to her head. The proud knight is now practically attached to Fluffington.

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji raised an eyebrow when Marcus introduced himself. /We're going on a bus ride... and the bus is being driven by an arms dealer... so much for this being a safe journey./ He thought to himself. However, Ryuji's opinion of Marcus, however, seemed to immediately change when he quite literally got out of his driver's seat to throw the strange gentleman's megaphone out of a window and tell him off. /On second thought... if he's willing to do that, he's okay in my books. Even if he doesn't offer refunds./ Ryuji folded his legs and leaned back on his gloved palms.

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Unspoken Mention)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Unspoken Mention)
(Open for Interaction)

"Hello nice lady!!" Fluffington replies, her own tail wagging with reckless abandon. The shiny continues to rub and nuzzle Nearl as much as possible, while conintueing her happy noises. If any other pokemon where listening, Fluffington the Mighty was just making noises, not actually talking.
Riven Riven

Lilith and Kirby
Lilith.pngKirby.png
Lilith chuckled a little. "Yeah It's pretty cool." While they were chatting Lilith looked over and her attention shifted to a few people getting on the bus. "Well I guess we should be going." Lilith drifted over to the bus and heard a familiar voice. "Lil!" She looked over to see Kirby a few feet behind her. "You coming little guy?" Kirby dashed right in after she asked him. "I'll take that as a yes."

Interactions:
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Dani)

The Knight was practically losing it to this creature's actions. The thumping of her own tail wagging a bit harder as she bit her lip to hold herself from exploding to her joy, even if she was just petting her.

"Oh dear, if only you were from my world", she let's out a sigh of sadness, "Wish I could just take you home with me." She shakes her head to clear herself of the thought before returning to her joyous smile, occasionally scratching Fluffington's ears.

Fluffington would pause for a second, gazing up into Nearl's eyes, her own shimmering with hope. "Do you mean it? Please take me with you! I don't want to go back to where I was!!" She leaps toward Nearl, butting her head against the Knight's stomach.
Riven Riven

DETECTING HEART RATE OF ARKNIGHTS OPERATOR AGENT

CODENAME : "NEARL"

180!
The Kuranta, has absolutely lost it. Nearl herself didn't even know what inhuman sound she made, between a squeak and a scream of joy before she suddenly dropped her shield and had picked up the Eevee in both of her arms, holding her outstretched in front of her as she looked at her with eyes practically about to explode with tears.

"Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!", The Kuranta exclaims, unintentionally wiggling Fluffington around from her own excitement before realizing just how much of a disturbance she possibly became. "..oh dear..", she speaks with a soft chuckle as she brings the Eevee to her chest in a tight hug.

What has Fluffington done.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Fluffington the Mighty gasps in absolute happiness, her little paws and tail flailing about with joy.
1585523522119.png
No more Returing to that horrible place! No more being alone! No more confusiong paradoxical feelings! Only happiness and joy and Hugs!! Speaking of!! Fluffington the Mighty Nuzzles deeper into the hug, releasing her own squeal of joy.
Riven Riven

Anna | Disney Frozen

Princess Anna

She tried to relax, but she couldn't get the blood away from her mind, and the fact that she was soaked in it made her want to scream. But she didn't, didn't want to let her win. She looked around, and spotted another princess?

"Oh hi, I'm Princess Anna, and you are?" She says, extending a bloody hand.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

--Minako Arisato--
OST: Sun
Color:#FF69B4
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

"Yeah, I really hope so, too." Minako wholeheartedly agree with Elizabeth. There has been enough trouble as it is. The SirenHead, The Bandits...Then the whole debacle with the rabbit named Lucky. Minako just hopes that these troubles will the most of it for the time being. After all, she kinda pushed herself enough considering she's still tired from being alive again. "But if anything bad does happen to us again, I'll be sure to protect you." She says to Elizabeth with a friendly smile. She also turns to Ryuji as well, "Oh, and you too, Kazan-kun! I still wanted to see your fireworks without hurting anyone!" She says, already considering him as a part her friend group. Considering her feats as SEES' leader before, Minako knew she could handle herself.

It was then that Sora decided to swing by, sitting in front of their own. He apologized for aggravating Lucky and letting him escape.

"I'm sure he'll come around eventually." Minako tells Sora, "But even if you're planning to chase him, you should at least take a break. We all had a rough time with the Bandits after all." She says, knowing that swinging around a giant key that can cast magic must be tiring. "I'm curious, actually, what is that giant key-thing you're always holding?"

After hearing Sora's answer, her attention was shifted to Decade, who was walking down the aisle when he decided to ask her if she had a goal--something she's been wanting to do in life.

What can she say, really? She just got back from the dead. If anything, all she wanted was to get back to Tatsumi Port Island and see her friends again.

"That's..." Minako hesitates to answer, "It's a bit shallow, and probably pretty boring..." She chuckles to herself, "But I just wanted to go back home and see my friends again."

To say that the Knight was happy, was simply an understatement. She gave herself a few more minutes of cuddling and hugging the Eevee before finally taking a relaxed breath to put the small creature on her lap with an extremely wide grin.

Nearl reaches over to move her shield so it lays against the Bus's wall before placing a hand around Fluffington as the other continues to pet her. "Do you have a name cute little one?", the Kuranta asks with a barely able to be controlled tone, her tail still thumping crazily against the seat with an also out of control ear twitching.

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
The promise Minako made to protect both her and Ryuji made her instantly smile. With no Songbird here, she was sure that nothing extremely dangerous was threatening her and everyone else. She didn't have to try to maker her promise what she was going to promise Booker later down the line, and she really didn't want any of her new friends to follow through with that promise.

"
Thank you, Miss Arisato. I promise I'll try to protect you all as well. I never really had friends growing up in the tower until I met Mister DeWi- I mean Booker. And even then, he was my only friend." Her attention turned towards the giant key in Sora's hands. "Yeah, what is that? I've never seen a key that big before."

Hearing a new voice she turned to look to see someone in a dress like her, which was nice to know that she wasn't the only one wearing a dress. Once she saw all the
blood, she could feel an attack coming back very slowly and she tried to ignore the blood to avoid that. Anna was a princess? There was something about her that made her think that she was royalty, though she couldn't tell. Maybe it was the clothes past all the blood that was on them or a feeling she got? Elizabeth wasn't sure what it was, but it was something.

Not sure that she could get up and now without blocking anyone's way, she just sat there and looked at her. "
Oh, it's nice to meet you Miss Anna. My name is Elizabeth." She looked at the hand, seeing the blood and the attack was coming slightly faster. Still trying to ignore the blood, she took her hand and... shook it? That was what you were suppose to do, right?

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Julia nods and follows Anna to the bus, picking up Lucky's Paw O' Death on the way. Perhaps it would be useful as a bargaining tool, or at the very least holding onto it would keep him from using it against them. She also scribbles a quick message in the dirt where it was, which hopefully he'd see before it became illegible: 'talk to me if you want it back. I won't touch your gem.'

Dissecting them is not necessary, She replies to Heather, though she might not do much more with the bandits anyway seeing as the group was leaving. At least she could make some copies for her to tinker with later. I work better this way.

esp1.png
After waving to the bus driver, she sits down next to Anna. "Let's see what we've got here."

The Espeon looks into the princess's mind to see where 'Anti-Anna' came from, whether that was a figment of her imagination like she had found in Lucky's head or something more real.

--

"Kendall..." Natasha repeats, slowly saying the unfamiliar name. "What if I like Eric better?"

glac4.png
She nods and starts to walk to the bus, tilting her head at his last comment. "Why, don't you like her?"

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna) P PopcornPie (message to Lucky) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall)

Dani’s side: 085626AE-F597-4719-8840-9F22F6180A90.jpeg

Dani and Lilith were enjoying their conversation until Lilith says she has to go, and brings Kirby there with her. “Oh that’s cool, you have a pet... bubble gum or whatever it is.” She quietly comments. “Now where am I gonna sit?”

She gives Fluffington the stink eye back before standing up, thinking which seat is she gonna take. “(Sora’s over there having a good time, everyone else is talking to each other. I mean, I don’t have to sit with anyone. And if they come here, that’s cool. I don’t need people to have a fun time.)”

She thinks to herself, slightly melancholy and takes a seat to herself on the right side in the middle.

Sora’s side: 581E9B6C-C877-4E62-BABC-092D4AB87E31.jpeg

“Yeah, you’re right. Maybe I do need a little rest before I start to search for Lucky again.”
Once Sora started speaking with Elizabeth and Minako, he was too busy to notice Dani. Sora wouldn’t necessarily regret that choice but would have to stay on his toes even when not in danger, as Minako pops the question about the Keyblade.

“(Shoot! Can’t tell them about the Keyblade, who knows what’ll happen or what lengths they might do to get one, or if that secret’ll spill out or not. Especially with this whole multiverse shenanigans.) Let’s.. just say that, it’s pretty mysterious. Not much I can say about it, sorry.”

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon gets inside Blue Falcon figuring he'd follow wherever the buss was leading. He looks over his beloved vehicle to see if thee was anymore blood on it. Nothing short of a few sprinkles and splotches of blood "Okay, good! Finally, we can find this darn Crimson Raiders....Just witness a giant eldritch stick and a horde of skinheads attack a town not even homeless people would want to live in. Goodness...And that was just the appetizer." Falcon hops in and gets himself situated for when the bus leaves

Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』
On the flipside, Marcus just stares flatly at Benedict as he greets him as if they'd met before. "Go sit down," he orders him in annoyance as if he's just dealing with one of the Psychos from the wasteland. The driver gets just a little more irritated when Benedict stands up with his megaphone. He storms through the aisle, grabs it, and tosses it out the window. "My bus, my rules. Now shut up and sit down."
"Thank you!" She glares at Benedict. "What the hell were you thinking? I swear, if you pull out another one..." She shakes her head. What even was this thing? Obnoxious, if nothing else.
( Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch )
After Marcus got his name, he quickly walked to the back of the first level of the bus to sit down, keeping his head down. He looked out the window, then leaned against the seat, slowly drifting off. Jacket even snored a little bit.
Izzy makes her way to the back as well - she doesn't want to deal with these other people, and since chicken-head looks to be quiet, he's not gonna bother her. She sits down across from the letterman-wearing fellow. Should she say hello?

"Um, hey there. I - wait. Are... Are you awake?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back