• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Fluffington the Mighty narrows her eyes as one particular part of what Dani said registers. "...Are you threatening me? I'll take that Challenge!!" Not allowing for any more discourse, Fluffington the Mighty goes on the attack!
Fluffington the Mighty used Swift!
Fluffington the Mighty spun around, several glowing Stars formed out of her tail, and flew in wide arcs, before homing in on the Ghost Girl!
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

"Thank you. It is good that I am well."

The Doctor looks towards Silence treating Julia. "you are right about my wrecklessness, Silence. And I should apologise to you as well, Julia."

Ben explains to Natasha, "you see, we were kinda given an invitation to go to this space tour thing, and after that, we-"

Lucky's commotion, unfortunately, interrupted him.

BlaringHardtofindEgret-max-1mb.gif

"OK, time to put an end to this! Let's see... sweet! I still have Upgrade! That means I can turn the entire bus against him! He'll have nowhere to run but out!"

Ben smacks his watch down, but some might recognise that the form he assumed wasn't Upgrade.

mUnDUaj.png

"What the heck am I supposed to do? Well, let's give this guy a test run."

Ben's new form closed his eyes, focusing, before he found his subconscious entering Lucky's mind, his physical body still present in the world of the waking...

Ineptitude Ineptitude Critic Ham Critic Ham Riven Riven LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"OK, this is weird. I thought I'd fire a laserbeam or something."

He sees a strange Kirin within it, this Kirin puppeteering Lucky's thoughts, in a way not too different from one's conscience.

"Whatever you're doing, pony man, you better stop right now or I'll kick your butt."

P PopcornPie

Last edited:
--Minako Arisato ||Kintaros--
OST: Crisis
Color:#FF69B4
Personas Used: Jack Frost
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @FactionGuerrilla @GeorgeTownRaja Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
images

"Hoh hoh! You shall not escape my grasp, usagi!" Kintaros tightens his hold on the orange rabbit, determined on not letting it escape. It was then that some magnetic force and a cold breeze had hit Kintaros and what he was holding. However, whatever it was up to, Kintaros stood his ground! Albeit him getting dragged a few inches towards the magnetic force. Regardless, Kintaros believed that he is doing the right thing.

"Kin-chan, you may feel a bit cold!" Minako shouted to her Imagin companion as she spun her Evoker once more, pointing it onto her head and firing it. She summons Jack Frost, who casts a Bufu on Kintaros' legs. The ice now binds the yellow golliath's feet as Elizabeth works on getting the green gem thing out.

Meanwhile, ANOTHER grey furred creature yelled on scene asking them to calm down.

"Hark! I am calm!" Kintaros said, still holding the bugger down with his hands."

Julia calmly blocks the Shadow Ball with a Protect.

Seeing as Dani was carrying Fluffington off, the Espeon follows after Lucky as he is caught by Kintaros. "Thanks for the assist."

With that, she resumes working on tearing the jade out just like before.

"We are calm, Grey. This is simply because of Lucky attempting to shoot his comrades. We are trying to remove the gem on him responsible for causing it."

Interactions: DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington) Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Dani) Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Kintaros)

"Yes! Everyone, please, LEAVE ME BE! If I am such a problem, I am MORE THAN HAPPY to leave!" Lucky snarled, thrashing wildly. He closes his eyea tightly, praying beneath his breath. "Mismakora, please, don't fail me now...Help me survive...Help me save you..." His eyes darted around desperately. "So you are capable of understanding me...Laddie, that boy is overreacting! Surely, nobody truly agrees that I'm better off without this jade!" His call addressed all his attackers. "I will never again fall into the traps of companionship and caring! It's better this way! Being in the state you see me in now is how I survived me kithood!"

Meanwhile, Lupé and Mismakora had resumed their full out onslaught of each other. Having lost all patience with one another, they ignored Ben-aside from Mismakora bluntly correcting Ben on her gender and species-and instead focused their energy on battering each other. Lupé responded to the kirin's hoof attacks with numerous bites to the arms, while the latter whipped her with her hard tail. While Lupé whirled around to bite Mismakora's tail, she simply had the scruff of her neck bitten in turn, and the equine threw the rodent into one of Lucky's many destroyed mental shrines.

Seeing her opponent downed, the ancient mare rushed forward for a halfway successful attempt at battering Lupé with her front hooves.
"You ignorant oafs!" She growled. "This is the way we fought in ancient times. We threw away our sense of mercy!" Once again, she tossed Lupé around by her neck, only for the latter to latch onto her back, digging her claws into her shoulders. In response, the equine quickly flipped herself over, nearly crushing the rat. "Even if you succeed, when Lucky finds himself unable to fight because he finds himself empathetic towards the enemy, and that enemy steals your breath one by one, you will ALL regret this hour!"

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @Jadebusters

Fluffington began to home in on Dani but turns intangible before he’s able to hit her. “It’s not a challenge you stupid mutt! We’re trying to save him!”

Dani looked down at the ground to see he got away. “Argg. He got away, I don’t know where he’s gonna go or who he’s gonna hurt. This is all your fault!”

She said, shouting at the young Pokémon furiously, while flying away. She returns to the rest of the gang only to deliver bad news.

”Did you find him?” “No. that.. furball, whatever he was got in the way.. I’m sorry guys.” She said looking saddened. “*Sigh.* It’s okay, we’ll get him next time. And next time, we’ll save him for good.”

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Venom Snake Venom Snake LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

GreyUnamused.png

Grey purses his lips and walks over to the quarrel to get a closer look. He'd help, but... come on, it's seven against one and Kintaros has Lucky pinned. "Then can you guys at least calm that weird... crazy rabbit down? We just got done beating a bunch of psychos- we don't need one more."

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

OST: I'll Face Myself - Reincarnation-
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @FactionGuerrilla @GeorgeTownRaja Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
images

"Hold...Still...Usagi...!" Kintaros growls as he continues his hold on the bunny, considering going tighter as everyone began to work on getting the gem out of the bunny's body. It began to thrash around even more, this time, spouting out how he pleads the thing inside him to save him. He also pleads everyone to leave him be, claiming it's better to not fall into companionship. Minako of all people would disagree, seeing where her power stems from.

"We all know that that's not true!" Minako answers back, desummoning Jack Frost as she holsters her Evoker. "Nobody can actually survive by hiding their emotions like that; they can't hide what they feel in order to survive. In fact, they need to open up to people in order to do live!" She says, almost speaking from experience of her friends and herself. "Please, let us help you!"

"Yeah, get with the times," Ben's form laments as he proceeds to make his body dense in a way not too different from diamonds, before ramming full force towards Mismakora's neck while spinning around like a drill. "I've lived my life without literal voices in my head telling me what to do, and I'm confident he can too! He'll make the right decision, on his own terms, that's for sure!"

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod P PopcornPie @Jadebusters​

Fluffington blows a raspberry at Dani as she fled. "Whatever meany!" The Fox Pokemon begins to run around looking for Lucky.
Fluffington the Mighty used Quick Attack!
"Hang on Mr. Buneary, I'mma coming!"
P PopcornPie

sᴋʏᴇ
______
When Axton asked Siren's knowing each other, she looked at him. "Yeah, I heard about her. Everyone knew who she was, she helped defeat Handsome Jack. But Siren's knowing each other? Apart from seeing the tattoos, I don't know. I was never an expert on learning about my kind, there really weren't any books on it."

Then he mentioned Maya ending up KIA'd and she remembered when the Calypso's did 'Livescreams'. She already didn't like them for how annoying they were, but then... they started messing with Lilith and Maya. With Sirens, her own kind. That sent them from 'didn't like' to 'I wanna fucking murder them'. It was a good thing they were taken out, otherwise she would've tried to take them out herself.

She looked at Axton when he said to not let Salvador see them and looked at the Siren tattoos before looking back at him. "
...I'll try not to." Skye then looked at Elpis, seeing the engraving. "Yeah, well I've been told that a lot recently, mainly by Abraham. I'll do whatever I can to help you guys out, even if my power isn't exactly useful in an all out war."

As she stared at the moon, she looked at the engraving. Looking at it for a few seconds and then hearing Moze was the new leader and not Lilith, she realized something about it. After what happened with the Calypso's, Moze took over. Lilith wouldn't just give up her position like that, her powers must've came back after defeating Tyreen, they had to have came back. The more she looked at the engraving, the more it sank in and she had to ask.

She quickly turned her head to Axton. "
...That was-?" Him and Salvador then started focusing on Heather's flesh dog, shooting it. Her question had to be asked later as right now, they needed to get on the bus. "Woah, slow down! That's Heather's dog, the little kid's dog over there! Yeah, it may wanna eat people, but just let me handle it, please? She trusts me."

Stepping over to Heather, she kneeled down. She heard that the body was meant for someone else and she wasn't sure on how to respond to that without seeming a bit offensive or mean. "
I... see. Listen Heather, I know you really like your dog, but it has the ability to hurt and eat people. Like me and our friends and eventually you. Do you have a way to call it off or at least... not make it alive? Or try to hurt people?"

Hearing a bunch of fighting, she looked over at everyone else hanging up on Lucky and sighed. "
I don't have enough energy to deal with this." She picked up Heather, holding her. "Let's go to our new home, okay?" Skye was actually kind of good with kids, which is something you tend to be good at when you decide to take up babysitting as a side job.

The Siren stepped inside the bus, taking a seat in the middle of the bus on the right side. She sat down, holding Heather, leaving the spot next to her free for anyone to sit down next to her. Of course, if no one did sit next to her, she'd put Heather down next to her. But hopefully, Rocket would sit next to her. She wouldn't really care either way, but if Rocket wanted to sit next to her, she wouldn't mind.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Space Buddha Space Buddha , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , the Jadebusters

View attachment 700834

Grey purses his lips and walks over to the quarrel to get a closer look. He'd help, but... come on, it's seven against one and Kintaros has Lucky pinned. "Then can you guys at least calm that weird... crazy rabbit down? We just got done beating a bunch of psychos- we don't need one more."

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
"I'M A PSYCHO!? THESE PEOPLE ARE THE APSYCHOS! EXCUSE ME IF I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE ME POWERS TAKEN!" Lucky howled indignantly.
images

"Hold...Still...Usagi...!" Kintaros growls as he continues his hold on the bunny, considering going tighter as everyone began to work on getting the gem out of the bunny's body. It began to thrash around even more, this time, spouting out how he pleads the thing inside him to save him. He also pleads everyone to leave him be, claiming it's better to not fall into companionship. Minako of all people would disagree, seeing where her power stems from.

"We all know that that's not true!" Minako answers back, desummoning Jack Frost as she holsters her Evoker. "Nobody can actually survive by hiding their emotions like that; they can't hide what they feel in order to survive. In fact, they need to open up to people in order to live!" She says, almost speaking from experience of her friends and herself. "Please, let us help you!"
"Yes I can!" Lucky protested. "When I was a kit, and I had to escape the factory, I made it through alone. When I was in that stupid game show, I escaped it alone. Literally the only thing I didn't do alone was defeating Meta, and that was only because I was forced to do it with a team!" He glared daggers at Sora. "Didn't any of you see me handiwork back there? I alone could slaughter truckloads of bandits!" He screeched. "I don't need anyone's help, except Mismakora's! Mismakora helped me reclaim that aspect of meself!"
"Yeah, get with the times," Ben's form laments as he proceeds to make his body dense in a way not too different from diamonds, before ramming full force towards Mismakora's neck while spinning around like a drill. "I've lived my life without literal voices in my head telling me what to do, and I'm confident he can too! He'll make the right decision, on his own terms, that's for sure!"

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod P PopcornPie @Jadebusters​
Mismakora released a loud whinny as Ben tackled her, allowing Lupé to get up.

"Perhaps I need to put this into perspective for you." The kirin responded with a growl, as she wrapped her tail around Ben's neck. "Lucky could live without voices in his head once." She forced him to look upon a statue of Lana. "But then, you and your kind weakened him. He wasn't sure what to think anymore. You shattered his compass, and he became deeply lost. He may say otherwise, but he needs me."

"Oh, please."
Lupé panted and wheezed. "He needs you like a dog needs fleas."

"He needs me in the same way that dog needs a master!"
Mismakora retorted cooly. "You failed miserably at my new position. I am the new guardian of his heart! And I, ancestors as my witnesses, will keep you both from tormenting him!" With an enraged whinny, she charged at them both, her horn suddenly going out as she dashed past her foes. How would they avoid her from-behind tackle in the darkness?

Crow Crow
Fluffington blows a raspberry at Dani as she fled. "Whatever meany!" The Fox Pokemon begins to run around looking for Lucky.
Fluffington the Mighty used Quick Attack!
"Hang on Mr. Buneary, I'mma coming!"
P PopcornPie
Lucky recognized the small, fluffy fox thing. She way paying him back for showing her how to walk with a rifle across her back, it seemed! "Lassie, you're the MVP!"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Last edited:
zora header.png
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (and whoever else idk)
Zora was, to be honest, pretty disappointed once the bandits decided to cut their losses and run away. She was still in the middle of beating them senseless, but they had the gall to leave! She was angry... up until the townsfolk showered her (and some of the others) in praise and pay.

Money solved all of life's problems.

Disregarding any handout that wasn't cold hard cash, Zora quickly filled the pockets lining her poncho with Pandora's dough, and was feeling mighty fine for it. The double-decker bus pulled up, the two randos jumped out to exposit at them all again, and then the rabbit went crazy. So, really, nothing of note was happening.

"Y'all have fun with that," Zora said, barely loud enough to be heard over the chaos. "I'm gonna get on this, 'getting home' train 'fore it leaves the station." With a dismissive wave above her head, Zora stepped past the crowd and climbed into the bus. She could probably wrangle a herd of cows, but these guys were something else entirely.

~ ~ ~
13675-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-full.png CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @maybesomeotherdudes

Phoenix didn't have much say in his rewards. He got a shield, which was very welcome, but then some concerned-looking woman shoved a big, hefty, bright-yellow sniper rifle into his hands, and wouldn't take it back on account of him "looking like a tumbleweed". So now Phoenix was stuck lugging around this convoluted weapon he had no intention of using, or even any knowledge on how.

Right as answers were being... answered... by a couple of new arrivals in a big bus, more hell broke loose. Phoenix wondered briefly if Pandora just emanated an aura of insanity, and that's why everyone was so hostile and bloodthirsty.

Present Pandoran company didn't help squash that theory.

Stepping around the commotion, Phoenix spotted Rocket, having not gotten too involved in the fight. "Heeeey, Rocket, was it? I figure since you like guns and stuff, that you'd rather have this one. I'm a lousy shot, and I can't really see myself using it." Phoenix held out the rifle to him, holding it like it was covered in spikes.

Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

To Home

"Yeaaaaah, about that. Intel hasn't told us much about ways to get you back, but we've found a lead about what might be causing all this. Something about Bandits and this... 'throne' thing. I'm pretty sure it's just more of their weird, insane things they shout about, like their 'meat bicycles,' but we should get you to briefing with Moze. She'll know more. Leader of the Crimson Raiders and all."
More previously unknown information... About the bandits and what this 'throne' thing is. And then he speaks of a briefing with someone higher up - to which Lightning wordlessly nodded. Words were not really needed - it's completely rational. The problem hasn't exactly changed, but there is at least more information at their disposal - so for now, there is nothing they can do but dwell in the world. Speaking of which...
When Price asks about if he had anything for the creature, and when Julia gave him the go-ahead, Axton calmly steps back as Salvador readies himself. "One sec." The Commando turns around, casual as can be. "Got a live one for you, baby!" He throws out a small metal box, which quickly unfolds itself into an enormous turret almost as tall as Axton and Price themselves.

1585461090668.png

"YES! SOMETHING TO SHOOT!" Salvador laughs as he aims his guns at the flesh creature and pulls the triggers, sending hundreds of bullets at it in seconds. "DIEEEEE, PENDEJO!" Axton's turret similarly aims towards it and begins pumping .50 caliber after .50 caliber round at it at frightening speed.

Meanwhile, Sgt. Abraham stares around at the unfolding chaos in disbelief. He looks like he's about to say something, but Grey beats him to it.

GreyAngry.png

"CAN YOU GUYS JUST CALM DOWN?!"
Lightning just stares on at this that just happens, shaking his head. "Oh, you have got to be joking..." Lightning groaned and facepalmed - only voicing his unfiltered disappointment. He seems to be at a loss for words - not only angered, but obviously disappointed in everyone. He came for answers, not 'this'! The worst part, in Lightning's opinion - even if he did anything about this, it'd probably make the matter worse! For now, the Light Ignis merely stood there with his arms crossed and visibly discontented with everything happening 'around him' because of almost everyone else!
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Disappointed/Frustrated​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG, 2 random guns and 4 random shields (to be sold)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Conversation time!​
RP Information
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: Everyone(?)​

Ben's new form, covering Lupe like a blanket, turned so dense that he couldn't move. It was so dense, that Mismakora making full-charge contact with him would hurt her more than it hurt Ben.

"Us? Tormenting him? You're the one tormenting him! Let's see if I can do this! Rat guy, hold it in a little longer!"

Afterwards, Ben's new form goes deeper - the moment Mismakora's horn made contact with his body, his subconscience would enter her mind!

P PopcornPie

Julia looks at Grey flatly. "Yeah, that's literally what we're trying to do."

She glances up at Fluffington rushing in to stop them, and creates an invisible barrier in her way. "Not this again..."

Something told her he'd actually escape this time, no matter how many times she tried to stop the Eevee.

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Grey) DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington) P PopcornPie (Lucky)

GreyAngry.png

"EVERYONE, THAT'S ENOUGH!"

Grey sighs. A long, hard sigh.

GreyUnamused.png

"I don't know what's gotten into that crazy rabbit, but this is becoming way too chaotic and nothing's getting solved. And I get that's what you're trying to do, but I think you need to rethink how you're going about it." He points at Axton and Salvador. "I don't know if you guys heard, but these 'Crimson Raider' guys might know about what brought us here, or at the very least can lead us to some more info about it. So can we try to solve the issue peacefully, in a nice, calm way from all sides? Maybe discuss things a little?"

GreyPensive.png

"Please?"

(From a nearby alleyway, you might notice a very Kendall-like individual with a red tie, scarf, and jacket. He's sweating from his forehead and is holding a laptop. "I'm gonna get lynched for this." He wipes the sweat off his brow and disappears.)

P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Crow Crow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Venom Snake Venom Snake

With a loud shout from the fellow Grey Furred being, Fluffington is distracted once again. She breaks with a long streak of dust, smashing into the wall set up by the Espeon with a loud 'THWAP'. Pulling her face off she turns to Grey, ears down and eyes full of tears.
"O-oh. I'm sorry. I was only trying to help Mr. Buneary. It looked like the others were ganging up on him." The Eevee looks down and kicks some dirt, sniffling softly.
P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Crow Crow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Venom Snake Venom Snake

With Grey's shout, everyone was frozen. This let Lucky have precious seconds to slip out of Kintaros's fists.

As soon as his head hit the ground, he realized that he was free. And intact. His jade was still there. His expression was still purely shocked. "Fuck you guys!...Except you, little pale fox. I'm finding me own way out of here!" Were the words he left them with as he galloped into the desert. Meanwhile, Dani and Ben would possibly find themselves ejected from Lucky's head.

@I had ONE JOB. THAT JOB WAS TO NOT FUCK UP. GOD DAMN IT.

(Mistakes happen. It's okay. We still love you, PopcornPie. -SmallPopTart, aka Eric <3)

"Lucky, wa-"

The Doctor reached a hand out, but Lucky was gone, just like that.

"It will be difficult for him to survive in this alien world alone, even if it is him. He is unlikely to cooperate with many in the group again."

Ben's form, in the physical plane, awakens, before timing out with red beeping, turning human once more.

"Well, that was a weird experience."

He then looks towards Lucky running away.

"We should go after him. I don't think I'm catching up with him anytime soon."

P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Crow Crow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Venom Snake Venom Snake CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @FactionGuerrilla @GeorgeTownRaja Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Crow Crow
images

"Anyone could...With enough strength." Kintaros strained his words, "However, strength alone...Is not enough to survive. As a creature who cannot exist without completing one's wish, cooperation is of the utmost importance." He says, practically about to tighten his grip even more when all of a sudden, the grey fox man from before suddenly appeared and called out to them in order to calm the fight. Distracted, Kintaros loosened his grip, allowing the rabbit to break free and flee.

"Ah!" Kintaros yelped in surprise and was about to chase after it when Minako shook her head, tapping Kintaros by the shoulder.

"I...Think he needs some time alone." Minako says, as Kintaros nodded, soon disappearing into a pile of sand. She could only hope that the lucky rabbit will have time to dwell on what she said, maybe, perhaps, actually ditch the green rock and open up to people...

• “W-what is even going on now?”

I muttered while watching a struggle involving some gem to be pulled off of a very psychotic-looking rabbit unfold in front of me. Meanwhile Exia was clarifying to Axton that it also does not originate from this world (“I do not know what is this "Hyperion" you speak of, although I do know a Gundam that happens to bear such name. However I do want to clarify that I do not belong to this world- ”) when it suddenly stopped speaking and stood up, looking far west from the town.

“Kirito. Incoming Mobile Suits from the west.”

Upon hearing it, my eyes widened in shock. <<Mobile Suits>>, as Exia had explained to me while I was figuring out its controls, were the term for every humungous mechs like it. The term <<Mobile Suits>> applies for anything, even non-Gundams. Was Exia not the only one from its world that showed up in this? Or was it merely just labelling another possible threat as such because it's of the equal height and size? Nevertheless,I quickly shook my concerns off for a moment and asked:

“How many of them? Are they MSs you know of?”

Exia soon turned its visor towards me, its nonexistent expression likewise confirms my former concern:

“One Lagowe and One Hildolfr. Both Mobile Suits are approaching this civilization as we speak.”

“If that's the case then let's-”

Wait.

Wasn't now my only chance to be able to get a better lead to be able to log out of this world? If so, why did I suddenly have no qualms with wandering off to investigate a pair of incoming <<Mobile Suits>>? Was it because of the knowledge that this world was actually real all along? What if this was actually a much more advanced <<Underworld>>? A virtual world that was trying everything it could to prevent me from wanting to get back to everyone? If so, why was I brought here?

“What do you have in mind, Kirito?”

Without answering, I simply glanced at the civilians around me. A moment went by, and I knew why.

“Nothing to worry about.” I answered, looking up at my companion before nodding. I turned to look at Axton just in case he was going to ask where I was off to.

“Sorry, I think Exia and I will figure things out on our own. It probably doesn't hurt to check out the world for ourselves.”

Exia knelt down once again, this time its hatch covering the cockpit had opened while the Gundam's left palm rested down on the ground, waiting for me to get on so that it could lead me back to the control terminal.

“I guess all i have to say is: We'll be on our own so you guys don't have more strangers to help take back to their world.”

It sounded pretty stupid in my head as much as it sounded audibly. However, there was no turning back now, and this may very well be the last time I could meet up with him. Now standing on Exia's palm, the Gundam lifted me up towards the cockpit, where I got in and started manning the controls. No sooner than ten seconds the moment the hatch closed, the cone-like structure on Exia's back started lighting up again, emitting a green light that slowly snowed green particles behind it as the Gundam cautiously rose into the sky.

latest

(This was the best image i could find with the GN Particles I'm sorry)

Turning west, the two of us flew off on our own towards where our presumed targets could be.

Last edited:
esp1.png
Julia is distracted by Grey long enough for Lucky to escape her grasp. At this point, she just watches him go without trying to grab him again. Removing that jade would take a team effort, and this was no longer one. The rabbit was disarmed anyway, so he shouldn't be a threat anymore. For now, at least. "Alright."

She shakes her head and sighs. I'm sorry, Lupé.

The Espeon turns to Grey, but she didn't look angry. More just...resigned. "I still have a bad feeling about this..."

While lost in thought, she reaches out to the minds of the unconscious bandits she had neutralized earlier. She had kept them alive for this very reason, after all. There must be a way to restore some of their sanity, at least enough so they weren't complete psychos.

Julia continues examining her 'test subjects' for a while before remembering something. That's right, Anna. She finally walks back to the princess. "You wanted my help, right?"

Interactions: P PopcornPie (Lucky/Lupé) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Grey, vegetables) PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna)
--

glac6.png
Meanwhile, Natasha wanders aimlessly in the town, enjoying the last of the fading snowstorm. Thankfully the snow was covering the bodies littered everywhere, making her feel a little less like vomiting. She hadn't been interested in getting involved with the fight with the weird Buneary-looking thing. She hadn't even gotten an answer out of Ben before he ran off to join in, other than something about a 'space tour' or whatever. Mostly she just wanted to get out of this hellhole and go home...

The Glaceon stops for a moment as she feels something familiar. A scent or sound that reminded her of something..?

"Eric..?"

Maybe it was just her imagination.

Interactions: Crow Crow (Ben) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall)

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
shouted for everyone to stop, Elizabeth let go of the jade. He was right, they had to stop and let him go. And let him go, they did. But would letting him go be for the best? And what would removing that jade even do? Would it hurt him? Kill him? She wasn't sure, and she didn't want it to lead to him dying as she already had enough blood on her hands, but now wasn't the time.

Turning around, she watched Kirito and Exia fly off. Hopefully, they'd find their way back to them, but for now they had to get on the bus. She stepped into the vehicle, sitting towards the front on the left side. Barely anyone was in the bus, which left a bunch of seat open. Elizabeth sat down next to the window, hoping that maybe Minako would sit next to her. They seemed to already be a little bit higher than friends on the friend scale.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , P PopcornPie , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

GreySweatdrop.png

"Guess he didn't want help after all..." Grey says awkwardly. Truth is, he's a little worried about the little guy; he seems a few screws loose, maybe just one or two tighter than the Psychos they had just beaten up. After that experience, just what would he try to do to the others? Time would tell, and anticipation and anxiety's the only things left to feel.

GreyNeutral.png

"The next time I see him, I'll talk to him. Even though things got chaotic, I appreciate you guys trying to help."

GreyHappy.png

"And hey! Maybe next time'll be better!" Grey leans down and gives Fluffington a few headrubs. "Don't worry about it. You thought you were protecting a friend."

Meanwhile, Axton turns to Kirito. Glancing up at his Gundam, the Commando simply nods. "It's dangerous out there, kid. Stick close to that robot of yours. It'll take care of you like my girl takes care of me." He pats his turret.

Julia's scouting of the Bandits' minds would be... messy. Their heads would probably be in the sorriest state she'd have ever encountered. Not only are they completely insane, driven now only by an insatiable bloodlust that manifests amongst their own ranks, but their cause isn't some regular insanity wrought by any regular reason, like extensive isolation or mental torture. No- the roots of their insanity were caused by being pawns of a large weapons corporation by the name of Dahl. As convicts forced into mining operations to look for a mineral named 'Eridium,' they were unfortunately driven mad by the presence and abundance of this purple stone. Perhaps there would be a way to restore them to their normal selves, but with their feral behaviour being caused by such unnatural means, deep-seated in their heads, it would take a while...

Kendall, hearing Natasha's voice, steps out from a nearby alleyway, adjusting his messy fur-hair. For once, he's not smiling or joking. He looks... worried. That craziness in his eyes is totally gone, and even if they don't look like the Eric Natasha knows, at least he appears slightly more human than before.

"...how'd your mom resolve that situation with Lucky?" he asks, adding in a laugh that sounds like a desperate attempt to bring back his usual self.

Meanwhile, inside the bus, a rather heavy man in the driver's seat turns to face those of you who came in.

1585470920041.png

"Hah! Got bored of Pandora's infectious infighting, eh?" he jokes. "Looks like Axton and Salvador haven't been the best welcoming party. Never trust those meatheads to greet people. Pah." He turns back to you. "What's your names?"

P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Crow Crow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Space Buddha Space Buddha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back