• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Sora looks at Lucky with a frustrated look rather then a terrified one. The fact that he has to fight a friend, to save a friend is nothing new to him. “That’s why I gotta take it out of you, even if I die trying. You won’t hurt or kill anyone Mismakora! Dani, I need you to pull that trick you did one on one of the people that got ate up.” “You mean overshadow him? Got it!”

Sora and Dani dodge Lucky’s flamethrower attack, and Sora counters with Blizzard to try and freeze him in place. If it lands, Lucky gets stuck, Dani overshadow is successful and it gives the two a bigger chance to take out the gem.

If Blizzard is to fail, Lucky would have to worry about dodging a fully energy Ecto blast from Dani.

P PopcornPie

Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
Tsukasa took a moment to think about this until he responds. "Fine. But under one condition, if you are planning to control Minako for your selfish gains then I will not forgive you. Is that understood?" He asked.

The reason for this is because he doesn't want to fight Kintaros again as he is making a fool out of himself but the uncertainty of his evil plans might be something that he should be aware of. It turns out that Kintaros just want to go back to his friends through the act of signing a contract with someone but he couldn't care less about this issue. Their reactions?

Sora looks at Lucky with a frustrated look rather then a terrified one. The fact that he has to fight a friend, to save a friend is nothing new to him. “That’s why I gotta take it out of you, even if I die trying. You won’t hurt or kill anyone Mismakora! Dani, I need you to pull that trick you did one on one of the people that got ate up.” “You mean overshadow him? Got it!”

Sora and Dani dodge Lucky’s flamethrower attack, and Sora counters with Blizzard to try and freeze him in place. If it lands, Lucky gets stuck, Dani overshadow is successful and it gives the two a bigger chance to take out the gem.

If Blizzard is to fail, Lucky would have to worry about dodging a fully energy Ecto blast from Dani.

P PopcornPie
In midair, Lucky felt a chill across his pelt. "Ice dog?!" It was only when he looked around did he realize, Natasha wasn't even here! "You have ice powers, too?!" The rabbit attempted to land on his bottom nubs, only to feel them get frozen in place! It was so thick, he couldn't even wiggle his legs!

Lupé and Mismakora were both thrown forward by the sudden stop, and the former was delighted see Lucky so effectively restrained. "Ha ha! Your reign is ending even faster than I hoped, Mismakora!"

"Don't count your fireworks before victory is made official."
Mismakora retorted quickly, a look of inspiration on her slender face.

"No matter, Laddie. Me arms are still free!" With the overriding sense that this meant war, Lucky would carefully aim, then fire bullets at the attacking duo. In between shots at them, he made shots at the ice encasing him, hoping to free himself by the next attack. He nervously glanced at his enchanted mineral. "Lassie, if you're still there, it's going to take more than two peoples' prowess to take this off, right?"

The kirin's chuckle echoed in his skull.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Julia looks back over at the three she had shouted to earlier as a fight suddenly breaks out. Now Lucky was attacking a friend? Whatever the reason, she was going to interfere as she wasn't just going to let him kill anyone. Maybe they could even do something about that jade after this.

Lucky doesn't get many shots off before his weapon is sharply yanked upward by an invisible telekinetic force. Since it was firmly attached to him, this ended up lifting him as well and left him dangling from his levitating weapon. His guns would be useless since they were now pointed at the open sky.

The Espeon gives Sora and Dani a thumbs up, or at least as close to that as her paw could make.

P PopcornPie (Lucky) Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Sora/Dani)​

• "I'm the one that was talking in your head. The name's Julia Thani. Nice to meet you."

"Kirito, huh? Your name sounds very familiar. I'm sure I've heard it somewhere before... I'm Tanya. Nice to meet you"

"I am the 'Light Ignis', an artificial intelligence - or A.I if you prefer - embodying the attribute of light. While I have no official name, my brethren dubbed me 'Lightning' as a name. Remember the name, you may hear it a lot."

"Captain Price, British SAS"

“Name’s Dani Phantom. Dani with an "i". ”
    “And I’m Sora.”

"My name is Elizabeth. It's nice to meet you all, Mister Salvador, Mister Axton, Mister Kirito, and Exia."

I smiled and nodded along (It's kind of a tradition for us japanese to nod while listening to others talk, so as to show they're listening) in response to everyone else's self-introduction. Judging by what I've been hearing from everyone present, it seems that just like me, they found themselves suddenly wandering here in this uncharted universe. Hearing so had made me relieved that Exia and I were not the only one on one boat. Ignoring the subtle feeling of the familiarity of some of the strangers' names, I looked at <<Elizabeth>> and clarified,

“Ah- just "Kirito" is fine ma'am, I'm not really at the age of an adult yet.”

Her not referring to Exia as "Mr" or "Mrs" makes sense. While Exia sounded like a particular god-complex teenager with a notebook that kills people by listing down names, only a lot more calmer and not at all psychopathic, his actual gender is likewise unknown. "Exia" is a girl's name too, come to think of it, likewise further complicating matters.

Although no sooner than probably ten minutes, my smile quickly dropped as I noticed several of us apparently fighting among each other. I would have dug my own grave if I had tried it due to the lack of charisma -and high defense stat- present within me, thus I had no choice but to keep quiet. Oh how I wished Asuna was here with her goddess-like charisma to breakdown the fights.

Assuming that we are supposed to construct or find some interdimensional portal and there was really no way for Exia and I to find a way back on our own, this will be a long journey.....

"Nyaaaah!?" The good news? Julia helped him out of the ice. The bad news? She clearly had no intention of dropping him. Lucky O'Chopper, the rabbit blessed by none other than the legendary Mismakora, dangled like a piñata! "God damn you!" He cursed the Espeon, before sighing and closing his eyes. With pure reluctance, he detached his weapon from his arm, dropping him on his ass, right on top of the ice. While he was aware of how cold it was, he showed no reaction. Instead, he held a simmering rage. His beloved power was in grave danger, just because Sora didn't like it!

"Looks like this has become an emergency..." He slowly pulled out his spare pistol. "You didn't think I left this at Blood Gulch, did you, Sora? Didn't you ever stop to think about why I had this belt on? What, did you think I only kept this pistol strapped to me for looks?" He hollered proudly, before holding it close to him, and murmuring, "Eight shots. Gotta make 'em count..."

Relying on his instincts, Lucky dashed to the right of Sora's ice pile, firing shot number one.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
As everyone talked among themselves, she looked around. Every single one of them was different, each in their own ways. But one way she was a little bit different than them, was her pinkie. She looked at her right hand that had something covering her pinkie. It looked like a thimble, and what was underneath it was anyone's guess, but it could be obvious with one or two guesses.

How she lost it, she wasn't sure. As she was going to start contemplating the possibilities, she heard yelling from two different groups, one of which was closer. Looking up, she saw a man come over to Minako and a new person. The three seemed to know each other from the way they were talking, but the one that came over to her friend didn't seem happy with the other man.

She listened to the conversation and was surprised. Minako made a contract with this man, Kintaros as she heard the other guy call him, and once she asks him to grant a wish, this contract be fulfilled and he'd be free? More importantly, she was possessed once before?

Elizabeth couldn't relate, she had never been possessed before and it terrified her, the thought of not being in control or having something inside you that was a completely different person that could take over at any point? It was scary.

She looked at the two men, feeling the need to introduce herself. "I was here the entire time, you do realize that, right?" Once they would look, they'd see that she was right as she had been standing in between Minako and Claptrap, not having moved. "My name is Elizabeth, it's nice to meet you."

Before turning her attention to the second group that decided to argue and fight to try and stop them, she heard Kirito speak to her. "
Oh, alright then, Kirito. I have never seen anything like Exia before. You said it is a Gundam, right? What does a Gundam do?"

She then looked at the group that was fighting. Why exactly were they fighting? What was going on with them? Now, she would've started walking towards them, but then she saw the rabbit pull a gun out. Taking at least a step forwards, she looked at them. "
Hey! Stop it! This isn't the time to be fighting!" Seeing the rabbit go to the right of the ice pile, she quickly opened a tear in front of it, bringing through a wall to block the attack before the bullet could hit Sora. "We're suppose to be working together, not trying to shoot each other!"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

While Lucky’s legs were frozen, his arms weren’t and could still fire at Sora and Dani, but lucky for them, Lucky was still stuck, leaving Dani a chance to overshadow him.

“Now’s my chance!” Before Dani would get a chance to overshadow Lucky, Julia lifts him up as a means of helping, which didn’t interfere too much.

“Thanks Julia.” Before Lucky’s bullet had a chance to shoot Sora, Elizabeth steps in to save him. “Elizabeth. Thanks for the save. Listen, Lucky’s not in his right mind. He’s being controlled by someone called Mismakora, which is the green gem in his stomach and we need your help to make him snap out of it.”
While Lucky couldn’t use his Paw o Death due to the assistance of Julia, he spots the pistol he brought from the Blood Gulch that was used to shoot him.

“That’s it Lucky! I don’t know whether to call you crazy for pulling a gun on your friend, or dumb enough to think you hurt me with just one gun!” Sora uses magnet to pull the pistol out of his nubs.

“DANI NOW!” “On it” Dani flys over to Lucky, managing to overshadow him; thus having control over his body and is able to see what’s going on in his mind.

“Whoa. So you’re the thing that’s controlling the poor guy. I knew there was something I didn’t like about those unicorn/pony type figures. And is that a rat?”

P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Last edited:
evening_at_the_office_by_xael_the_artist_dcuth8i.png
Julia sighs as Lucky releases himself from his primary weapon and pulls out a pistol. Little guy sure was determined...

Fortunately, Elizabeth comes in time to protect Sora and the keyblade wielder manages to take Lucky's other weapon.

"Excuse me a moment," She says to Anna and walks over to the rest of the group trying to subdue Lucky, moving the 'Paw O Death' to her paw and flipping it to herself while making sure not to touch any of the pointy bits. "Sorry pal, but if that jade makes you willing to kill a friend, then it's gotta go."

"The rat's on our side,"
The Espeon adds to Dani. "The horse should lose her power over him once we get the gem out."

Interactions: P PopcornPie (Lucky) Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Sora/Dani) TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Elizabeth)

--Minako Arisato ||Kintaros--
OST: Crisis
Color:#FF69B4
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @FactionGuerrilla GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie @thefinalgirl
images

"I assure you, everything I do when I possess Minako-dono will be for her own good." Kintaros nods, assuring both Minako and Decade that he is on the side of good. Well, at least he attempts to. " I had learnt my lesson once before." He says, stretching his hand once more. "So...About that wi--" Before Kintaros can truly ask for the wish, they were interrupted by Minako's friend, Elizabeth, who had once more introduced herself.

"I am Kintaros. An honor to meet you." He introduced, just then, the girl promptly went away to handle something else--something about a fight. Once more, he was approached by the nearly naked woman who asked if he saw an elf girl. "I will be blunt. I have no idea who you are talking about." Kintaros professed, shaking his head with crossed arms. He then glanced at his contractor.

"We shall continue this another time. Be sure to think hard on your wish, Minako-dono." He said, before promptly sinking into the ground, his body turning into a sandy color before turning into actual sand, his legs going upwards and disappearing as well as his body. Just then, Minako hears yelling.

Elizabeth, Sora, and Dani were all taking down some sort of orange bunny with a green gem on its chest. Elizabeth saved Sora by creating a wall with one of her tears, then shortly after wards, Sora used a magnification spell in order take the gun away from the rabbit in which afterwards, Dani, who is apparently a ghost, turned incorporeal and dove head first into the rabbit. Knowing that the little bugger might thrash about, Minako ran over to the orange rabit and hugged him tight. As she does so, her hand tried to scratch the green gem lodge on the rabbit's chest, knowing it's unnatural...

As Dani was in Lucky’s mind, she could also hear Julia. “Julia? How are you? Y’know what forget it. I got to get him to take out the gem.”

She begins to move Lucky’s body by moving his nubs to remove the gem. “I can’t get the gem out, I don’t have any fing- oh duh, I got the knife.” She uses the knife instead to try and remove the gem.

“Good job girls. Hold him down.” Sora uses the Keyblade’s magic as an attempt to help the others get rid of Lucky’s gem. He touches it with the Keyblade and proceed to do an unlock motion, hoping for a success.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher LilacMonarch LilacMonarch P PopcornPie

She then looked at the group that was fighting. Why exactly were they fighting? What was going on with them? Now, she would've started walking towards them, but then she saw the rabbit pull a gun out. Taking at least a step forwards, she looked at them. "Hey! Stop it! This isn't the time to be fighting!" Seeing the rabbit go to the right of the ice pile, she quickly opened a tear in front of it, bringing through a wall to block the attack before the bullet could hit Sora. "We're suppose to be working together, not trying to shoot each other!"
"Stop?! Stop?!" Lucky gave Elizabeth a look that suggested that she was the one deranged. "Not when me powers are at stake! He's the one trying to pull me blessing away from me! Instead of working together, he is trying to sabotage me!" Seeing as Elizabeth had cleverly moved Sora's ice in front of him, effectively shielding him from the bullet, Lucky could only run. Unfortunately, he couldn't outspeed Dani, and the force of her Overshadow attack had him spilling onto his tummy.

While Lucky’s legs were frozen, his arms weren’t and could still fire at Sora and Dani, but lucky for them, Lucky was still stuck, leaving Dani a chance to overshadow him.

“Now’s my chance!” Before Dani would get a chance to overshadow Lucky, Julia lifts him up as a means of helping, which didn’t interfere too much.

“Thanks Julia.” Before Lucky’s bullet had a chance to shoot Sora, Elizabeth steps in to save him. “Elizabeth. Thanks for the save. Listen, Lucky’s not in his right mind. He’s being controlled by someone called Mismakora, which is the green gem in his stomach and we need your help to make him snap out of it.”
While Lucky couldn’t use his Paw o Death due to the assistance of Julia, he pulls out a pistol he brought from the Blood Gulch!

“That’s it Lucky! I don’t know whether to call you crazy for pulling a gun on your friend, or dumb enough to think you hurt me with just one gun!” Sora uses magnet to pull the pistol out of his nubs.

“DANI NOW!” “On it” Dani flies over to Lucky, managing to overshadow him; thus having control over his body and is able to see what’s going on in his mind.

“Whoa. So you’re the thing that’s controlling the poor guy. I knew there was something I didn’t like about those unicorn/pony type figures. And is that a rat?”

P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
Dani had popped into Lucky's head right in the middle of round two between his two inner voices. As though she hadn't just taken a stone to the face, Mismakora got up and sauntered to the half-ghost girl. "Dani, is it?" She asked calmly. "I'm a kirin, dear. We are more or less the Eastern equivalent to your common unicorn, but we are typically closer in shape to deer or goats than horses. Now, if you do not mind, you are being ungrateful. This poor rabbit has endured so much..." She gently pawed at the ground. "My spell is merely a failsafe. With me around, he will never again feel heartache, or yearning."

"But you're right about my species. I'm a rat. Not sure why Lucky didn't imagine me as another rabbit, but I do get this cool tail. But more importantly, watch out! Mismakora relied on her dragon bodyguard to battle Lucky, but didn't use any offensive magic herself. So neither of us know what else she was really capable of. For all I know, Lucky could accidentally given her some very devastating powers!"

"Of course, sweetheart. I am almighty."
Mismakora cooed. "My powers could easily outclass this female."

"See?!
The way this usually works is that Lucky builds a duplicate based off how he sees the actual person!" Lupé flicked her tail towards the paralyzed statue of who used to be Lucky's resident Rex. "But it seems that when Lucky closed off his emotions, everyone else got paralyzed!"

View attachment 700752
Julia sighs as Lucky releases himself from his primary weapon and pulls out a pistol. Little guy sure was determined...

Fortunately, Elizabeth comes in time to protect Sora and the keyblade wielder manages to take Lucky's other weapon.

"Excuse me a moment," She says to Anna and walks over to the rest of the group trying to subdue Lucky, moving the 'Paw O Death' to her paw and flipping it to herself while making sure not to touch any of the pointy bits. "Sorry pal, but if that jade makes you willing to kill a friend, then it's gotta go."

"The rat's on our side,"
The Espeon adds to Dani. "The horse should lose her power over him once we get the gem out."

Interactions: P PopcornPie (Lucky) Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Sora/Dani) TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Elizabeth)
Hearing Julia's theory, and watching everyone try in vain to remove the patch, made Mismakora giggle a ladylike giggle. "You fools. You really think I would have spent more time perfecting my casting than fortifying the spell? You have no idea how much strength it would take to remove the jade-which is a mineral, dear, not a gem-strength that no one could possess!"

"There's three of us against your magic, Mismakora. Take your own advice, and don't immediately presume that you've won!"

On the outside, due to Dani's possession, Lucky remained shell-shocked, heavily breathing like a fish out of water. Once in a while, he would kick, but that was about it.

@Doodoo-DOO-doo-doo-doo! Doodoo-doo-doo-doo-doo! Doodoo-DOO-doo-doo-doo! JADEBUSTERS!

Last edited:
Solid Snake
B8995BF4-28FF-46AC-86D6-D0CDE68F82ED.png
“This has gotten out of hand.” Snake began to approach Lucky and the group trying to handle him as the... incident was ongoing. He walked up to lucky and deactivated his stealth camp, and grabbed lucky’s shoulder. “Never draw a weapon on a comrade.” After that, and took a firm grasp on the crystal, and began to pull with extreme force.
P PopcornPie
@everyonedealingwithlucky

latest

Julia waves a paw. "Same difference. I'm not a geologist so I don't really care."

The Espeon drops Lucky's weapon beside her, which lands with the knife sticking into the ground.

"And 'strength no one could possess'? Too bad you're not up against any 'one'."

She helps the team effort by using her Psychic to pull on the jade from several different angles at once, and push back on the rest of Lucky equally. At the same time, Snake comes to add his strength to the group.

How many powers combined could it withstand before coming out or breaking?

Interactions: P PopcornPie (Lucky/Mismakora) Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Sora/Dani) TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Elizabeth) Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Minako) Venom Snake Venom Snake (Snake)​

"Y-you idiots! Stop!" Lucky choked out. "This jade got me through all those bandits! You can't just strip it from me! Are you really going to listen to that hysterical Laddie over me!?" His kicking increased, and he was now trying to bite at everyone. "I was never out of control! I knew what I was doing!"

Lucky was held down everywhere. What would he do?! Was this it?! Was it goodbye to being normal? Was he about to be thrown back into a period of emotional weakness?

Fluffington the Mighty Used Baton Pass!

And then, with a strange surge of energy, Lucky was transported to freedom!

"Whoever did that! Thank you!" He called, swiftly reclaiming his Paw o' Death, and running for the moonset with it firmly gripped in his teeth. The bus got smaller and smaller every time he glanced back. Well, that just cinched it. He was on the run. He would just have to find another way out of this dump.

Mismakora simply laughed and clapped her hooves, while Lupé knelt with her ears drooped.

--Minako Arisato ||Kintaros--
OST: Crisis
Color:#FF69B4
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @FactionGuerrilla GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
images
As Lucky began to thrash about on her arms, Minako tried her best to hold them him down. However, as she tried to hold him down tighter, Lucky had bitten her.

"Kuh...!" She winced. However, just as she was being bitten, the orange bunny was coated in a glow of energy, and suddenly, it was replaced with a white fluffy dog-thing. "Wha--?! Where did it go?!" She looked around for the rabbit, and as she did so, sand poured out of her skirt..That sand pile began to move. A figure emerging from the ground as a pair of legs appear from the sky above it. It's running towards where it saw the bunny and as it grabbed its weapon, Kintaros, the yellow Imagin, was fully formed!

"My strength shall make you cry!" Kintaros said as he grabbed the orange bunny with both hands, holding him extremely tight. As if two hammers pressed onto the bunny's body at tje same time, Kintaros did not intend to let go.

Julia groans at Fluffington's untimely interference. She yanks Lucky's weapon away from him (again) and puts it back where she had it before and then turns to Fluffington.

"I'd explain why we're doing this if you were capable of understanding it..."

Suddenly, Fluffington would start feeling very sleepy...

Julia used Hypnosis!

Interactions: P PopcornPie (Lucky) DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington)

Last edited:
Mismakora tries to convince Dani what she’s doing is good but fails horribly!

“I’m being ungrateful? You’re making a little bunny hurt innocents, turn on his friends, and making him do what YOU think is right! Give me a break you one horned freak, and let him go.”

Meanwhile with Sora. “C’mon Lucky. I know you can hear me in there. Let us help you.” Sora pleaded that Lucky could hear him and let them help. Meanwhile Solid Snake comes out of nowhere to help.

“Whoa. I don’t know who you are, but thanks for dropping in to help.” WHOA!” Dani is seen pushed out of Lucky thanks to Fluffington getting in the way. “Argg! Stupid dog, we almost had him!” Before Dani could do anything, Julia causes Fluffington to sleep. “Thanks.”

Taking extra precaution, Dani flys Fluffington to a random civilian house where everyone is asleep. “Now stay!” She says quietly while angry. She returns to catch Lucky and hopefully overshadow him with no interruptions this time.

Sora tries to chase after Lucky soon after he gets away!
“NO! GET BACK HERE!” Sora uses magnet and a lot of blizzard in hopes of catching him again. “Pansiness? I’m trying to keep you from hurting others! I’ll show you pansiness when I get my hands on you!

P PopcornPie Venom Snake Venom Snake LilacMonarch LilacMonarch TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Julia may have been able to disarm Lucky again, but she couldn't slow him. "You've all blown it! Good luck defendin' yourselves without me, you ungratful assmunchers!...Except for whoever freed me, you're cool!" Lucky shouted as he galloped. There was no time to see if the jade was okay. He had to run, and just generally get the ever living fuck out of there before any of them processed what had just happened.

When not even Dani caught up to him, Lucky relaxed. Things were back to going his way. He would just have to hang out as a wild rabbit for a while. Maybe they'd just forget about him and let themselves be sent home without him. That was fine, the portalmaker he got from the Cape was probably buried around here somewhere. "Should've known that going up to Sora was a bad idea. That kid spent all his time with Rex! The pansiness must've rubbed off."

The next thing Lucky knew, sand began to fly into his mouth and nostrils, making him cough. "Oh, sure, great time for a sandstorm! Fuck you, Mother Nature!" Of course, he would turn around to see the real cause of the upset sand: Some sort of enormous sand creature was hunting him down!

"Gyah! Get away from me!" Lucky whined, as Kintaros squeezed him. Was this it? Was he to be suffocated? "No...I won't die being your plaything. I'll die escaping!" He began to try burrowing his way out of Kintaros's hands, biting and kicking.

Meanwhile, Mismakora would only snicker. "I have more than one horn, dear." She ran a hoof across her antlers. "I'm sorry, I'M making him attack innocents? I made him attack his friends?" Her pale green eyes narrowed and hardened. "It was YOUR friend who tried to take away his power. He is merely defending himself. You don't want a friend! You want a weak heart to push around! Admit it!"
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @Jadebusters

Last edited:
"That's a mean thing too... uh.... sa-ZZZZ" Fluffington turns to Julia after being insulted in such a way, the Hypnosis quickly takes effect, the Fuzzball falling to the side, asleep. "You're a meany pants."
Fluffington the Mighty used Sleep Talk!
An orb of Shadow Energy Forms in front of the Eevee and is Hurled at the Espeon!
Fluffington the Mighty used Shadow Ball!
munch munch
Fluffington the Mighty ate the Lum Berry!
Fluffington the Mighty Woke Up!

The Eevee quickly rolls to her feet. "I'm Up!!" Before being snatched by Dani, who being to fly him away. "Hey, stop it! You're a bad person too aren't you!!" She quickly begins to run back toward the battlefield to Help Lucky.
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie

Dani thought she was successful in taking away Fluffington, but thought wrong as the Pokémon was speaking to her.

“At this point, I’m not even surprised you can talk. Look, I’m not bad, Lucky tried to pull a knife on one of us and we had to stop him, if you care for your life and others you need to stay out of the way and let us get that green gem out of him. Once it’s out, then you can play with him or whatever.”

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
Right after she saw Dani fly into the rabbit and then Minako ran to hug him to hold him in place, a few of the others came to help as well. And seeing how they were going to need another bit of help, she started to run over to try to help. She couldn't just stand there when she had the ability to help!

But then, the rabbit and a white dog switched places, the rabbit now free.

The others almost had it, this was almost over! It just seemed like luck wasn't on their side. Or at least, it was on their side a bit as Kintaros appeared and grabbed the rabbit, holding it tightly. This was her chance!

She started running towards them, but saw the dog heading towards them as well, probably to help. Quickly, she closed the tear she opened a bit ago and opened a tear that pulled through another wall. If that didn't work and the dog jumped over the wall, it would fall into a tear leading to the back of the town away from them. And while she did make the mental note of never opening more than two tears earlier, here it was needed. On either side of the wall, there was a tear leading to two different parts of the back of the town. "
I'm sorry!"

Elizabeth didn't want to do this, but this was their chance. They had to take it. As she reached Kintaros and Lucky, the four tears she opened started to affect her a bit. If she had opened like ten years at once, she'd start getting affected a lot, but she was fine for now. Grabbing the gem, she started to pull on the gem. She quickly looked back to the others before looking back at the gem, trying to pull it off. "
Hurry!"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , P PopcornPie , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , anyone else helping with the gem, everyone else

Axton glances around at everyone confirming they want to get home, stopping when he gets to Exia. "Damn. Hyperion's really been stepping up their tech," he compliments the Gundam the only way he knows how. A frown then crosses his face at the ones asking if he has a way back.

"Yeaaaaah, about that. Intel hasn't told us much about ways to get you back, but we've found a lead about what might be causing all this. Something about Bandits and this... 'throne' thing. I'm pretty sure it's just more of their weird, insane things they shout about, like their 'meat bicycles,' but we should get you to briefing with Moze. She'll know more. Leader of the Crimson Raiders and all."

The soldier- well, ex-soldier whistles when he sees Ryuji's light show. "Tiny Tina'd love you." He then takes a look at Jacket. "You speakin' with ECHO logs...? Huh. Yeah, Pandora's dirty, but at least you can have a lot of fun here. Beats being in the army." Afterwards, he slaps Trevor's hand away. "Man... you think you can get ladies like that? I needa show you how the master does it."

When he sees Skye, he stops.

"A Siren...? I used to run with one way back when we took down Jack! Maya- you know about her, right? Sirens know about each other?" He sighs and kicks the ground, lowering his eyes. For once, he looks... defeated. "...she was good. Should've been one of us that went KIA, not her. She was the one who deserved it the least out of all of us." He glances back at Salvador, who seems to haven't seen Skye's tattoos yet. "Don't let Sal see, alright? He might start tearin' up again."

Axton shakes his head.

"Can't blame him..." He looks back up and pats her on the shoulder. "Guess we got lucky. Mutants've had us on the defensive for a while now. Another Siren's what we need to put 'em on the ropes." He turns to the moon- Elpis- and stares at the engraving on its surface. "...maybe you'll be the one to turn this war around for us."

When Tiger Mask asks his question, Salvador is the one to suddenly step in.

"WRESTLING! THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH WHEN I WAS A LITTLE CHICO! THE EDGES OF THE RING WOULD ALWAYS BE BUILT WITH SAWBLADES!"

Axton's eyes swiftly move to Abbott and Price. Out of everyone there, they were some of the only ones wounded, if not the only ones. "Seen worse," he comments as he glances over their injuries. "I've got something for that."

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out two syringes filled with light red liquid. Or is it pink?

1585460721682.png

Definitely pink.

Axton approaches the two, particularly being wary of Abbott. "Hold still. Shouldn't hurt much." If allowed, he would inject them both with the liquid inside. Instantly, both wounds would heal up and all the pain with them, as if nothing had happened.

But then was time to address the elephant in the room. The big, fleshy elephant. When Price asks about if he had anything for the creature, and when Julia gave him the go-ahead, Axton calmly steps back as Salvador readies himself. "One sec." The Commando turns around, casual as can be. "Got a live one for you, baby!" He throws out a small metal box, which quickly unfolds itself into an enormous turret almost as tall as Axton and Price themselves.

1585461090668.png

"YES! SOMETHING TO SHOOT!" Salvador laughs as he aims his guns at the flesh creature and pulls the triggers, sending hundreds of bullets at it in seconds. "DIEEEEE, PENDEJO!" Axton's turret similarly aims towards it and begins pumping .50 caliber after .50 caliber round at it at frightening speed.

Meanwhile, Sgt. Abraham stares around at the unfolding chaos in disbelief. He looks like he's about to say something, but Grey beats him to it.

GreyAngry.png

"CAN YOU GUYS JUST CALM DOWN?!"

Kendall had just been about to say something to Lucky himself, but upon realizing that everyone is currently surrounding Lucky- moreover that Julia of all Pokemon is there- he slips away, using the crowd and dissonance to disappear.

Anyone but her.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 BoltBeam BoltBeam LilacMonarch LilacMonarch ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Martydi Martydi Smug Smug Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Space Buddha Space Buddha P PopcornPie Stikes Stikes Yamperzzz Yamperzzz 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts jigglesworth jigglesworth thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back