• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
--Kintaros--
Interaction: thefinalgirl thefinalgirl CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
LWW-Kamen-Rider-Den-O-7-9.png

"A Goddess....You say?" Kintaros gulped, clearly confused if what the woman is saying is true. Kintaros simply puffed and crossed his arms, cricking his neck with a loud POP! "I am simply known as Kintaros, creature born of my contrator's Imagination!" Kintaros introduced, "I am known as an Imagin." Kintaros nods, as soon enough, the assault from the Bandits ended, and along with it came some gratitude from the townsfolk. They were scared of Kintaros at first, but soon enough, Kintaros' straightforward nature allowed the townsfolk to thank him with handshakes. Hell, even the children opted to ride on his shoulders because he looked like a mascot, in which he gladly welcome. Shortly after being thanked, some new people arrived. Two men. One stout one in yellow and the other pretty one who is claimed to be the one who saved a planet from some dictator named Jack. The pretty boy, named Axton, then asked if they all wish to go home.

Hearing that statement, Kintaros listened intently, wanting to figure out the way back to the Den-Liner.

Last edited:
"I can now! Kinda..." Natasha shouts back to Kendall as she drives past. Seeing as the last of the bandits had gone down and having put a fair distance between herself and the flesh monster, she pulls the buggy up by where everyone was meeting and slows to a stop. She hops out without parking it, as she knew nothing of proper parking procedure or even how to turn the thing off.

Meanwhile, Julia lets out a sigh of relief as she is finally able to stop monitoring the battle through everyone else's eyes. Reaching into so many minds at once was...exhausting, to say the least.

As the battle wound down, the hailstorm that Natasha had started at the beginning faded to a gentle snow.

The Espeon shakes her head at Abraham's question. "It will attack us. Go ahead and light it up."

After Natasha meets back up with her, Julia pats her head affectionately. Her daughter pulls away. "Stop."

Unfortunately for her, she'd have to put up with many more pats from the thankful townspeople. "Nyaaagh! Can't we just stick to handshakes??"

glac7.png
Unbeknownst to her, her protests were only making her look cuter to the townspeople...that, and being among the youngest of the group.

Julia on the other hand willingly allows some pats, though if someone overstayed their welcome she'd gently but firmly push them back. "Handshakes will do, thank you. We are not pets."

---

The Espeon turns at the sound of a bus and finds two new arrivals, who Abraham then introduces.

esp2.png
"Yes. Abraham said you were our best bet for that." She replies to Axton's question.

She smiles warmly at Kirito and waves. "I'm the one that was talking in your head. The name's Julia Thani. Nice to meet you."

"And this," Julia
puts a paw on Natasha's shoulder. "Is my daughter Natasha."

"Hm?"
She turns at Ben's question. "Oh, that. Yes, he's certainly not himself anymore."

"That's for sure..." Natasha mutters with a slight shiver before looking at her mother pleadingly. "Isn't there anything you can do about it??"

"Well...perhaps." Julia nods slowly and looks between Natasha and Ben. "If you want the real Eric back, then help me catch him. I have a feeling he's going to resist if he's not restrained. Then I'll see what I can do."

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall, Abraham, Axton) SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Kirito) Crow Crow (Ben)

Last edited:
Venus Lovelace

"I see, a living being from someone's imagination."

His existence was interesting to Venus. He existed purely due to his contractor or whatever doing something to get him. The goddess liked creating things, from living beings to abominations, each and every one of them had a special place in her heart. But, they all eventually died since only Mother had the actual power to create a thing that has form and shape rather than letting it be a blob of muscles, teeth, and blood. Venus wanted to know his better, even if he seemed like a weird guy wearing a ranger suit in a desert landscape.

After a few moments, she followed the man into the village. It was a quaint village with regular-looking people. Some men were fixed on her, while their wives slapped them on the back and gave her a good death stare. Venus rolled her eyes and proceeded to walk through the crowd, seeing two men from a long bus and saying some things about money. Now that she thought about it, she probably does need money to survive in the desert. She can't be just eating men left and right, she had class.

The girl stopped when she looked at the one named Axton. She would admit, Venus found him to be pretty good-looking. The goddess wouldn't say she's in love, but she'd say she's attracted and hoping to have a late night walk with him on a sandy beach with the moon shining on the sea. She liked a good, strong man that knew how to handle guns, she'd fall for a man like that anytime. But, Mother would later discover these relationships and scold her for it. Venus had a slight blush on her face and stared a good few minutes at him, not noticing that it was getting slightly creepy. She blinked her eyes a few times and furrowed her eyebrows, rubbing her eyes as she realized what she did, and hated herself for doing it.

Venus proceeded to sigh, wondering how to get back to her dimension. Her powers as a goddess seemed to be weakened, not like how it was in her original universe in where she can just straight up swallow a world and spit it out. She was disappointed that she couldn't wreak havoc like she used to, but her control over reality still remained to some lesser extent. If Aeon was here to help her, she would have been happy to let her do the talking rather than going up to strangers.

"So, what now?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

[Open for Interactions!]

Lilith and Kirby
Lilith.pngKirby.png
"Well what do you think genius of course I want to go home!" Lilith said with an irritated tone "I already just wound up out of nowhere I don't need to go through that again." She turns to the pink puffball. "Right Kirby?" Kirby unequipped his ability and had a worried look on his face. "Poyo." A few seconds pass before Lilith said "I'll take that as a yes."

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Axton)

Scott Baker

Scott exchanged some handshakes and kind words with civilian of Skull's Settlement. Hearing Abraham's advice regarding, looting, he put a bit of thought into it. Having a bit of local money wouldn't be bad. With this in mind, auraxian searched a couple of nearby corpses, settling on picking up a pistol, an assault rifle and two shield generators, trying to pick equipment that looked halfway decent. After a few seconds, he came back to the bodies where he found the weapons and also stripped them of their ammo, just in case he actually wanted to use these guns at any point.

With some gun-shaped cash slung over his shoulder, Scott decided to take a moment to talk to other people, figure out where did everyone come from and what did they know about the portals that brought them here. That didn't come to pass, seeing as before he could pick anyone from the colourful crowd, a large bus rolled up to the town, depositing two more figures into the gathering. When the guests introduced themselves and mentioned getting people back home, they naturally drew Scott's attention. Before he could ask any questions, a large mech landed in the town. Baker's first reaction was surprise. You don't see mechs the size of large buildings everyday. He started considering various ways of fighting that thing in combat, but quickly stopped himself. It wasn't hostile, and judging from its interaction with one of the people who helped defend this town, this "gundam" wasn't about to go on a rampage.

Satisfied with his half-arsed evaluation of Exia, Scott turned back to the much more pressing topic of getting back to Auraxis. Looking back at the passengers of the bus, he overheard someone talking to them. A humanoid being, carrying a few guns, seemingly taken from the deceased bandits. "Yeah, what this guy said." auraxian decided to join in "I guess I speak for all of us here when I say that we want to get off of this backwater planet and back to where we live. You don't look like someone who could pull this off, even if I have seen stranger things today. So I guess you must know who did that."

(Lightning ; BoltBeam BoltBeam )

"The operation was a success," the Doctor compliments Shaw, "good job."

The Doctor then takes some of the load off Shaw's hands. Finding it too heavy for even his hands, he proceeds to stuff some in the pockets of his inner coat. Even then, the load was still plentiful.

"That is quite a lot. I would recommend that you take what you can with you, even if you have your own means of offense and defense. Wouldn't be the most polite thing to leave a gift to collect dust. That being said..."

He examines some of the weapons he unburdened from Shaw's hands.

"... mind if I borrow some?"

Ineptitude Ineptitude

P PopcornPie

"What could Eric possibly do in the confines of a moving bus?" Ben responds to Julia, "if he starts jerking around, catching him won't be hard at all."

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
Unfortunately Jacket didn't receive anything, but he didn't care. To respond to Axton, he nodded and played a line. "This place is very dirty-"
He didn't mind the killings.. but he did miss his room. Ignoring it, he was interested in where this huge bus would take him. He wondered where the Son and the Henchman were, not seeing them in the crowd.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ManyFaces ManyFaces @ group at bus

ky_kiske_strive_by_br3ndan5_ddknq1n-pre.png
After Abraham had called everyone together and the last bandit was killed, David brought Abbot over to the group and watched as the celebrations ensued. One thankful big-boy resident slapped the Pro Hero on the back in thanks.

"Hey there boy! We sure do appreciate yer work back there! Ya sent 'em runnin right off!"

David looked at the giant of a man as he prepared to ask the behemoth to back off, but all his annoyance left when he saw the tears in the man's eyes. He was truly, completely thankful. David turned and gave the man a hug, the huge Skull's Settlement resident breaking down into a mess of snot and tears as he gripped David's coat as though he would run off without a word.

After the emotions were finally let out and the man went off to clean his face, David turned to the two newcomers as they complained about not having any Bandits left to kill. He looked at the mountain of flesh that was questioned on its affinity, then heard Julia saying it is a threat and needs to be cut down.

He thought about the weapons and cash, but decided to get his money elsewhere, i.e. Grabbing precious metals from the ground and using them to obtain the currency needed.

When Axton asked about them going home, David nodded. He needed to get back to his students and make sure no villains were harassing them.

After the commotion died down, David walked Abbot over to Abraham and said, "Sgt Arbraham, I've temporarily patched this young man's arm, but he needs it cleaned and bandaged properly, if you could."
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz LilacMonarch LilacMonarch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji accepted a gun from the grateful townsfolk, along with a 'Shield' and a whole bunch of money. Though he was unsure what to do with it at first, the person who gave him the Shield helped him put it on-- by literally slapping it onto Ryuji's person, causing him to flinch slightly. "I... alright. Is it working?" He then felt a slight jolt as the Shield turned on. "Heh, that kind of tingles." Ryuji then gave out fist-bumps to those that wanted them. There was also the matter of that weird, boxy robot that seemed to have a thing for getting high-fives, that was presently near Minako. Ryuji strolled over to him and began to examine the robot, inspecting every last inch of it. "Is there some kinda mute button on this thing? Maybe even a volume control?" He inquired, his pointer finger and thumb on his chin.

Then, Ryuji's attention was grabbed by the sounds of a bus pulling up and two figures emerging from it-- one with an undeniable penchant for shooting, and the other some sortof military personnel, given how the Sergeant treated him with respect. When the latter, named 'Axton', asked everyone if they wanted to go home, Ryuji folded his arms and gave a nod. "Yeah. Would certainly be nice to get off this planet. I came to this conclusion after encountering a complete weirdo who said he wanted to, and I wish I could say I was joking, cut my intestines open and mount my shit on his wall like some kind of demented art project. Well, should you find his toilet-seat-wearing corpse and notice he's lacking a face..." Ryuji then thumbed to himself. "...You're looking at the reason why. Name's Ryuji Kazan, Ultimate Pyrotechnician. I have a knack for things that go boom. Pleasure to meet the both of you, Axton, Salvador. Oh, and don't mind the billowing smoke clouds and smell of gunpowder... that was just me at work. Speaking of which, I think this calls for a celebration of my own." Ryuji produced five more rockets, but unlike the ones he had shot off at the Bandits and Psychos earlier, he instead stuck their wooden mounts firmly into the sandy ground and pointed them up. As with last time, he struck a match against his chest guard and lit the fuses. The fuses hissed as they burned down, and shortly thereafter, the rockets whistled as they flew into the sky, crackling and creating bursts of color in their wake.

Interactions:
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Briefly)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Could have heard Ryuji's comment)
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

(Open for Interaction)

Last edited:
latest
"Yes,pleasetakewhatyouneed." Shaw offers up part of the small hoard to the doctor. Things were different here, after all, and even he might have to take up arms at some point. It's best that everyone here had something to protect themselves with.

With that thought in mind, she carefully set down the rest of the pile onto the ground. She picked up a number of things she'd deemed useful from the haul. Things like a gun or two, some ammo and a portion of the cash. She then proceeded to whip out something pretty unexpected—a megaphone. The zalak cleared her throat once, then twice, before putting her lips to the receiver. She took a deep breath.

"Intheinterestofsafety,Iwouldlikeeveryonewhohasnotreceivedaweapontopleasestepforwardandtakesomethingfromthepile.Thankyouforyourcooperation."

Crow Crow @Y'all

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:

As the doctor thawed out, Heather lost her reclining spot and her head fell unceremoniously to the ground of the truck, putting a sizeable bruise on the back of her head and causing her to let out an absolutely adorable yelp. She immediately covered her mouth after doing so, sitting up and again surveying the area. She was surprised to see townsfolk rushing towards the technical squad, thanking its occupants and at one point attempting to pat Heather as they would Natasha's fluffy head. Her reaction to this attempt on her life (A headpat could snap her neck) was a visceral one as the villager in question was seized by the wrist and telekinetically hurled into the air. Not high enough to kill him, but high enough that it sent a message to the other grateful townsfolk. He landed amidst the crowd surrounding Axton and Salvador.

--"DO... NOT... TOUCH... ME... YOU... UNWASHED... PEASANTS..."--

The villagers as a whole began backing away from the technical squad, and Heather herself exited the vehicle, stepping out towards the group near the bus as Axton and Salvador addressed them all, and were blissfully unaware of the hulking abomination of flesh barreling towards them, likely intent on ripping them apart and incorporating their flesh into its own. She took the time to listen to what the men had to say, and responded in kind.

--"PLEASE... GOD... NO.... I... NEVER... WANT... TO... LEAVE..."--

Heather quickly left the scene, and wandered around a bit more, occasionally flinging peasants into the air as they attempted to pat her and eventually stumbling across Shaw, with her pile of guns.

--"THE... RECOIL... FROM... THESE... WOULD... BREAK... MY... ARM... DO... YOU... HAVE... ANYTHING... LESS... EQUAL... OPPORTUNITY..?--

At that moment, another truck pulled up, and a number of Heather's vampiric soldiers emerged from it, looking nervous as all hell. They had clearly made an effort to change into clothes that didn't make them look like bandits, now looking a bit more like conventional enforcers in riot gear. Their state of undeath was also evident given their glowing red eyes and vampiric fangs, and the psycho who, at first glance, appeared to be having a hangover, caged in the back of their truck, might give some clue as to what they were using him for.

--"JUST... IN... TIME... MINIONS... GRAB... THE... LOOT... AND... LOOK... NORMAL..."--

"A-Aye boss!"

The bandit-dhampyres grabbed a fair share of the cash and a number of weapons to replace their own, loading it into the back of the truck and flanking Heather, as she awited a response from Shaw.

From the explosions to the flesh monsters to the bullets, more and more bandits die. Hundreds- literally, hundreds- of dead Bandits now litter the perimeter; just how many did they send against this one small town? You keep on advancing, pushing them further and further back, all of the Bandits except for the masked, shirtless Psychos realizing their endeavor, whatever it may be, is now a lost cause, with each and every one of their lives forfeit simply by being here. And so they run.

I CALL THE SHOTS, I GIVE IT EVERYTHING I GOT!

Grey knocks down another Psycho and delivers a swift chop to the back of his neck, knocking him out cold. Abraham shoots the unconscious killer in the head twice and stabs another coming towards him. Kendall pulls a Psycho out of the way of the Technical driven by Skye only to deliver a swift kick to his groin and letting him fall to the ground.

"You guys didn't stand a chance!"

"I didn't know you could drive, Natasha!"

"DIE, YOU BLOODTHIRSTY BASTAAAARDS!"

NO MATTER WHAT, I GIVE IT EVERYTHING...

Together, you drive out the Bandits.

EVERYTHING I GOT!

Together, you save Skull's Settlement.

With a snap of his fingers, Kendall lights the pants of a Psycho on fire. He retreats, screaming something about how his flesh deserves to be cooked rightly. All that's left is his one friend among the millions of bodies scattered around the town.

"ALONE I STAND! I'M GONNA RIP YOU ALL APART WITH MY OWN HANDS, AND THEN DRINK THE BLOOD FROM YOUR HEARTS AND KEEP THEM AS CUPS!"

The townspeople who had taken up arms alongside you step up next to Abraham. A young man looks at him. "...do we... kill him?"

The sergeant glances at Elizabeth.

"Eh, screw it, we can waste the ammo."

RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT

The Psycho falls to the ground, looking little more than swiss cheese.

Abraham then looks at you all. "I can't believe it... you guys must've sent at least six whole Bandit clans packing." He looks at the flesh monster that Heather summoned. "...that thing won't attack us, right? 'cause if it does, it's getting burnt to a crisp." With a sigh, he addresses every one of you again. "Well, regardless of your guys', uh, 'methods...' we owe you one. I mean... not even that; we owe you our entire lives. I'm not sure why they sent so many Bandits, but if it wasn't for you showing up, we'd all be on the way to their camps in bits and served raw. I know we can't offer much, but... if you ever need a place to stay, hell, people to fight by your side, we'll be there."

Even though this is a bold claim, the townspeople around him nod their heads. Most of them, anyway- one boy no older than twenty, sweating bullets, throws his gun away and runs back inside to vomit.

"Bandits don't usually carry money, but if you wanna make a quick buck, take some of their guns. Since they're owned by people who don't know what a shower is, they're in poor shape and are a hell of a lot more ineffective than using the guns you can find in chests scattered around Pandora. If you ever come across a fat, greedy salesguy named Marcus, though, sell them to him. He'll buy them to scam unsuspecting idiots, like..." he kicks the leg of a dead Marauder. "...these guys. And despite how shit of a shape Pandora is in, you'll still need money to get somewhere. And by get somewhere I mean get the best weapons and shields people can own. You get those, and people are gonna fear you. Not like you haven't made a name for yourself today." He looks at the townspeople. "Let's give 'em our thanks, everyone!"

The people of the town crowd around you and thank you enthusiastically. For the Pokemon and younger girls, they give lots of headpats; for others, they give hugs or handshakes or just simple 'bless you!'s and 'you saved us!'

View attachment 700272

"Gah! H-hey! J-just a simple thank you's fine!" Grey protests as a lady hugs him tightly.

View attachment 700273

"Ooh- behind the ears, behind the ears- yeah, right there, purrrrrr~" Kendall smiles as a man pets him.

But for all of you, they give you even more important gifts: guns, ammo, shields, and money. The guns and shields aren't too impressive, but at least they'll help you hold out against the Bandits if you couldn't before. And to be honest, a LOT of you don't need them. Still, you might be able to sell them for an even higher price to this 'Marcus' person.

Chapter 1
"Joining The Crimson Raiders: The Pandora Way"

psssssss

The sound of a bus' blowoff can be heard from the road from the north, right at the entrance of the town. When you look...

View attachment 700265

(See this? Imagine this, but three times longer and with a second level.)

...you see a super long double-decker bus. The man in the driver's seat honks and the doors open as two particular looking men step out; they stand out against the other inhabitants of the wasteland, wielding infinitely more impressive weapons than even the ones Abraham had given you.

The first is a rather short man with a wide girth, a mohawk, and a large beard. His clothes are tattered and torn, and in each hand, he holds enormous rifles about as long as he is tall.

View attachment 700268

"WHAAAAT? YOU DID NOT LEAVE ANY BANDITS TO SHOOT FOR ME?" he exclaims in a booming voice, about as loud as the old man who got eaten by Sirenhead (forgot about him, didn't you?).

The other is a surprisingly handsome man with short-cut hair swept to the side in the front. He, too, carries an impressive looking rifle, but unlike the shorter man, he only totes one.

View attachment 700269

"Damn, that sucks. I was hoping to sic the missus on some of the bastards." He nods his head in a 'sup' fashion to you all. "Well, judging by the fact the villagers aren't dead... I'm guessin' you guys are either not-Mutants or just really, really dumb ones."

Murmurs spread throughout the crowd.

"Is that Axton and Salvador?!"

"They're the ones who saved Pandora from Jack!"

Abraham breathes out slowly, nervous and in disbelief. "Axton, sir." He salutes.

"At ease, soldier," the taller man says as he approaches. He then glances at you all. "Mind introducin' me to these guys?"

The sergeant turns around. "Oh, yeah, shit- I don't think we ever got a chance to properly introduce ourselves to each other, huh? I only caught the names of a few of you." He motions to the man beside him. "This is Axton, one of the heroes of Pandora. Saved it from Handsome Jack, the biggest and most self-centered asshole who ever wasted oxygen. With him is Salvador, known as the Gunzerker."

"IT IS BECAUSE GUNZERKING IS MY PASSION, HAHA!"

"He helped save Pandora from Jack, too. These guys are renowned Crimson Raiders." He turns back to Axton. "Sir, these are the people who saved Skull's Settlement. You should've seen them fight. I've never seen something like them before."

Axton glances around at the carnage and smiles. "Don't think I need to." He steps up. "So, you guys want to get back to your homes, right?"

Cast List
@Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and The Tom Tom Gang (Blinx)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
@GeorgeTownRaja as Spongebob Squarepants (Spongebob Squarepants) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
@RedLight as Doom Slayer (DOOM 2016)
@TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
@Shooting Star Asuka as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!)
@DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
@Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
@Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
@Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
@Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
@PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
@Yaboi222 as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
@darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
@GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
@FactionParadox as Saburo Kusanagi (Doctor Who-inspired OC)
@Son of Horus as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
@Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
@QizPizza as SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
@StaidFoal as Sirenhead (Trevor Henderson)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
@Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
@92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
@Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Throughout Abraham's entire speech, Lucky was trilling with pure pride. It didn't feel as good as if he had driven all the bandit clans out himself, but god damn! He must have surpassed his own high score! And he didn't even need to bring out the spare pistol! As though Natasha had pulled the buggy to a smooth stop-which she didn't-Lucky padded out of it like a movie star rabbit.

When the townsfolk surrounded him, he just shot them a smile that was both devious and warm. "Heheh! That's what happens when you cross Lucky O'Chopper! Praise Mismakora, too~! H-hey! Stop that! What did I say about hugs?!...Oh, as long as it's right there, I guess it's okay..." He awkwardly accepted a rubbing for the base of his ear, his eyes darting around blankly. While he was kept at bay, shoddy rifles and dented shields were piled around him. "Um, fellas, I don't have a way to carry these..." Luckily, the people thought ahead, and Lucky was given a dirty burlap sack to carry the gifts in.

Lucky obediently followed the others to the town entrance, only to be met with a bus. "OH BOY, THEY'RE COMING IN BUSSES NOW!?" Lucky immediately whipped out and deployed his Paw o' Death, only to groan in disappointment when it wasn't more bandits coming out. Just some two men, who were apparently heroes around here.

"Hold on now, Laddie. I'm not a mutant, and I'm not super dumb, either!" The rabbit addressed Axton resentfully, padding up to him. "The name's Lucky O'Chopper. Please, don't mind the accessory, it let me shoot like I've never shot before!" He let the jade catch moonlight and throw it on Axton, turning his pants a sickly green. "And, uh, yeah, I guess I would like to go home." He spoke with a tone of reluctance and uncertainty. "I mean, I got other multiversey things on me mind, but Lealan is probably ready to scrape me pelt off with a potato peeler for slipping off into that door without her knowin'...I'm havin' a blast here, though..."

Meanwhile, in Lucky's mindscape
With the job done for now, Lupé returned to Lucky's memories, homing in on one in particular: the meeting with Agent Washington. This painting, on one half, depicted a normal scene with them and the green armored man aboard a military plane. The other half was taking place after Agent Washington revealed that Lucky had been cloned, and had his consciousness placed within that clone to keep his original self safe from Meta. Thus, that side of the painting depicted Lucky's world falling apart, the plane and his allies shattering right before him-And cracks across Lucky's skull suggested that he would not be far behind.

"If it weren't for you, he wouldn't be so confused." Lupé cursed Washington. She was certainly alive during that moment, and certainly know what Lucky felt: Betrayal. All he could think about was if anything he did counted, because it was in a body that wasn't his own. If any of his friendships counted because he had called them friends with a tongue that wasn't his own. A heart that wasn't his own was aching over any and all pain he believed he put them through. He felt nothing but cheated. After a mission full of emotional turmoil, the news was the final blow that made Lucky want to seal it away. "If I get rid of me heart, then I will never make a fool of meself chasing nothing again." Was the mental mantra.

Lupé's ears picked up a gentle thump, and she looked over to see a new memory being placed in the gallery: Lucky's victory over the bandits. It depicted broken, bleeding bandits practically trampling themselves trying to get away from Lucky, once more riding in the buggy with Natasha and Heather, with the rest of his newfound allies blasting away in the background. Up in the sky, Mismakora loomed over him with a proud, motherly smile, while she pushed down Lupé and Julia with her tail. Lupé could only growl. "Unlike Julia and I, that damn kirin doesn't know what she's doing..."

Mismakora herself had also come to the gallery, but did not focus on the same memories Lupé was. Instead, she had gone way back into the crumbling older portions of Lucky's memory, studying his history of rivals.

"The Factory" was a nightmare-inducing piece depicting the now limbless baby Lucky crying for his mother atop a pile of greyed-out bunny bodies.

In stark contrast to the dull palette, "The Factory, Part II" was overrun by screaming reds and threatening oranges, which disguised what was actually a positive scene depicting the factory going up in flames, with Lucky and all the rabbits he helped escape pouring out.

The next few artworks were simply paintings of Lucky teaching himself to do things for the first time, such as walking and talking. So Mismakora trotted past all these, stopping at "Dolores", a painting of a female rabbit stomping Lucky to the ground in a bar, with a male rabbit looking on with a smirk. She could feel quite the sensation of anger emitting from this one, but it came even stronger with "Tyler", a man in a casino who dangled one of Lucky's lost feet high above his head. Poor Lucky could only jump fruitlessly for it, with clear tears of frustration in his eyes. "Tyler (Part II)" showed the man as a bruised and submissive lump laying across the roulette board, while Lucky walked away with his foot.

Most interesting to Mismakora was the "Whacked!" series, detailing Lucky's stint on a game show. "Eugene" showed Lucky bashing in the brains of a chubby green bird who wore an aviator's hat. "Lance" was a depiction of a buff lion wearing purple shaking Lucky around like a ragdoll in his teeth. "Lucy" had a scantily-clad lady in indigo stomping Lucky into the ground with her heel, which invoked a flashback of Dolores. A painting entitled "Van Tastic" was hung high above these, showing a short man with Elvis-style hair, and a face that was almost entirely teeth, looming over the viewer and laughing from his podium. Despite all this misery, "The Prize" had Lucky literally come out on top. He used the battered bodies of his fellow contestants, and even Van, as a sort of stepladder to hop out of the scene, and into sunny, peaceful freedom, cheerfully carrying the newly acquired Paw o' Death in his teeth.

Mismakora held a proud smile as she gazed upon all of these. "All these enemies, yet you knew how to use them to see to your own desires. Just like me. Why would you want to give this up, Lucky...?"

Last edited:
Venus Lovelace

Just as she was about to walk over to Axton, a small child in some firefighter costume shouted at a megaphone in a very fast voice, seemingly nervous? Or, what Venus thought. She shrugged her shoulders and proceeded to head to the pile of guns, cash, and other random items. She didn't want to do the work of picking things from the ground, Venus was too classy for that low life. She snapped her fingers and in came a barking box as it proceeded to grab as much cash as it could. It had a large tongue, that was oddly dry, slurping it all up and taking it for her. It reminded her of a dog that she used to own, just like the one she was seeing right now-

Wait, who's flesh monstrosity was that?

There was a large flesh dog roaming about, seemingly made from the corpses of the bandits that invaded the small town that they were currently in. It piqued her interest, it was something so revolting, yet oddly fascinating about the creature. It was majestic for Venus, in some sort of demented way. The goddess continued to stare at it in awe, like a child watching a big friendly giant be chaotic. However, she had more important things to do. She needed money, and a decent weapon. Even though Abaddon was already an absolute unit of a parasite, she had to look the part of some kind of desert lady to not raise much suspicion towards her. Spotting a cute poncho and two sharp-looking knives, she grabbed it without any hesitation. She surrounded herself with the beige and dusty looking poncho, tying it like a cape and grabbing a small hat afterwards.

Venus suddenly had confidence in what she was wearing. It was 'Desert Chic', or whatever fashion aesthetic vibes with it. She let Abaddon took a hold of the two knives, having nothing to hold as the treasure chest thing that gathered as much money as it could returned to Venus. The goddess petted the chest and reduced its size, proceeding to swallow it and noticing a strong wood taste mixed with some tones of earthy metal. As she was busy with adjusting her poncho, she turned around and saw the little girl staring at her earlier.

"Oh," the goddess said in a slightly surprised tone.

She seemed to have some kind of undead army with her. Again, fitting with her occult aesthetic. Venus found it cool though, having an army of men under your feet must be nice.

"I noticed that you were pointing at me earlier in that little skirmish and looking at me in a peculiar way," Venus said with a smirk and half-open eyes, adjusting her glasses to get a clear look at her. "Anything wrong, sweetie?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Space Buddha Space Buddha

latest
"... Onemomentplease." Shaw knelt down and rummaged a bit through the pile, before pulling out a pistol. It was incredibly light and likely possessed very little stopping power, but there were few other options. She carefully offered it out to the other.

"Pleasebeaware,itisagainstregulationtoattackcivilians." Going from her statement about recoil, it was likely that the girl was extremely fragile. "Ifpossible,kindlyinformothersofyourconditionsothattheymaytakestepstoavoidharmingyou."

That was when a woman who was sporting some very revealing clothing—a flush colored the zalak's cheeks a splotchy pink at the sight as she averted her eyes—came forward. She snapped her fingers and summoned, well, something that gobbled up part of the haul. Was it some sort of living storage space? The firefighter stared at it for a couple seconds longer, before accepting its existence and moving on. Deepcolor can summon tentacles, so this wasn't all that surprising, but it was definitely a lot weirder.

Space Buddha Space Buddha thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Has it finally been over? Yes. Yes it has finally ended. The Kuranta let out a soft huff and a sigh of relief, actually lowering her shield as she sticks the Warhammer back into the ground headfirst, arm slung over its base. Good actual time for a break now isn't it. As the Radiant Knight had begun wiping away the sweat from on her face, the sound of an approaching vehicle came to the attention to her twitching ears, more company then?

As her hand slowly turned to a fist around the weapon's handle, her grip turned to nothing more than a relaxed brace as the strangers were noticed as Axton and Salvador, some of Pandora's heroes. Salvador actually getting a grin from Nearl as he mentioned how there weren't any of the bandits left to kill. The introductions continued as the Knight began to look around for a particular group.

Ah! Yes, there they are. With a huff as she picked up her weapon and slung it onto her back, she had made her way over to two of the Rhodes Island group, Shaw, and The Doctor himself. As she walked over, she had proceeded to dust off a bit of dirt and soot from her skirt with a hand and a satisfied "mhm", before coming over to stand beside the much smaller Shaw, as the Doctor had relieved some of the weapons in her hands and she had dropped the pile to the floor to offer them to the others.

This elicited a small giggle from the Kuranta, her tail still enjoying its flag dance as she reaches over and gives Shaw's helmeted head a gentle pat and rub. She nods to the Doctor as she does so, her shielded arm back to its casually lowered position, as she kept an ear on the situation with the main collection of people.

Honorable Mentions:
Crow Crow
Ineptitude Ineptitude

@OverhearingEveryoneElse

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:

Heather accepted the tiny gun from Shaw, firing it experimentally into the air as she promptly lost control of it and ended up falling to the ground, comedically splaying out before returning to her feet. She brushed herself off, and spun her head completely around seemingly as a form of stretching. She tried firing it again, this time with two hands, and managed not to break anything or fall over again.

--THIS... SHOULD... WORK...--

Heather tensed up as Venus approached. She took care to rotate her head back to its proper positioning on a human body and pretended not to notice her, up until she was directly addressed by the much older mouth-creature. At which she responded, in an awkward-sounding telepathic voice, laiden with needless pauses and layers of modulation.

--"I... WAS... ADMIRING... YOUR... GRAPHIC... DISPLAY... OF... CANNIBALISM... AND... YOUR... EQUALLY... MESMERIZING... DISPLAY... OF... ALL... OF... THAT.... THERE... IS... DEFINITELY... NOTHING... WRONG.... IS... IT... GETTING... HOT... OUT... HERE..? OH... RIGHT... DESERT... BY... THE... WAY... HAVE... YOU... SEEN... MY... DOG..?"

Heather points to the flesh-beast, still charging Axton and Salvador and dribbling all manner of blood and saliva from it's mouths. Heather's cheeks were pink, literally pink. Not red, but pink. This is in fact due to her pigmented blood, but externally it just looks very, very strange.

--"OH... AND... I... HEARD... YOU... LIKE... TO... EAT... PEOPLE... HANG... ON.... MINIONS..! CAN... I... GET... A... VOLUNTEER..?"--

A few of the dhampyres in the truck would poke their heads out the window, see venus, and immediately retreat back inside.

"That's the one that ate Ricky! and Todd! She can't seriously be asking us to let that thing eat us!?

"I think she is, but the psycho would probably work, right?"

"I hope so! We could just floor it, though."

"Aren't we bound to her service or something? We are vampires and all."

"Right, dump the meat and haul ass."

"Won't we starve without it?"

"Nah, we can probably get another psycho just by telling 'em that we're giving free massages or some shit."

"Fair point."

The back of the truck opens and a psycho in a cage was dumped out, virtually braindead from being a food source for dozens of psychic vampires. The dhampyres floored it, and just left the caged psycho in the middle of town. A few village boys ran over to take his shoes, gas mask, and any other commodities that might be on him.

Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』
When the townsfolk start congratulating and thanking the motley crew of otherworlders, Izzy does her best to keep to the edges of the crowd. Coming down off her adrenaline high, hands shaking, she starts to realize what had just happened. She'd just faced an army. She'd just killed dozens of people. That . . . was something. The girl honestly wasn't sure how to feel about it. Fighting wasn't new to her, considering the nature of Stands, but that many people . . . and killing?
The blonde swallows and clenches her fists. She could deal with that when she was back home, safe. At least she wasn't really hurt - between her new shield and『KRB』, she'd barely been scratched.

Izzy makes her way over to the loot-pile, and picks up a couple particularly shitty-looking guns and shields. She says to Shaw, "I'm, uh, just gonna take these. Seems like everyone's either already armed or doesn't need a gun, so..." The blonde slowly backs away, then speed-walks over to the gathering around the bus.
( Ineptitude Ineptitude )
Axton glances around at the carnage and smiles. "Don't think I need to." He steps up. "So, you guys want to get back to your homes, right?"
"Hell yeah! This place totally blows! Er. . . no offence?"

David guided the sailor over to where the celebration was being held. Most of the bandits and been run off or murdered, with the exception of one. Abbott was unlucky enough to arrive in time to see the belligerent man be executed by many of the townsfolk. He nervously gulped as he glanced at the man's destroyed body. Even though he was the enemy, Abbott couldn't bear to see another lifeless body fall like that. Abbott was probably one of the few people there that willingly didn't want to take someone else's life. And with all the death he'd witnessed that day, he wished that there was some other peaceful option with dealing with the raiders. The poor pacifist sailor was traumatized.

On there way there, he managed to retrieve all of the belongings he left behind during the battle. His camera was fine, thankfully. It was not only chock-full of top-secret pictures he took while spying on rival Neo-PHANTOM groups and their operations, but it also had many pictures he took for fun. Photography had always interested him, despite Voss' protests about privacy and the chance that a rival PHANTOM may find the photos. However, his guitar was destroyed. The bullet ripped through the wooden instrument, leaving it in almost two pieces. Only two strings kept the guitar together. He nearly cried at the sight of it.

Abbott flinched when he saw the larger man slap David on the back. He quickly found out, though, that many of the townspeople were actually praising the defenders of the Skull Settlement. They were giving away hugs and handshakes and head pats. The larger man was even sobbing incoherently onto David's coat, much to his dismay. Eager to get in the action, Abbott attempted to approach the townspeople, only to be ignored. They would only walk past him as they thanked the others to participated. That's the reason why the sailor wasn't noticed. Not only did he relatively stay away from most of the action, but he also didn't injure a single bandit himself. In fact, he was more of a nuisance than anything, since he attracted raiders and hurt himself. The little sailor hung his head in shame.

It was during this time that a lengthy bus had pulled up to the crowd. Two people exited, one of which was a large man who was very loud. The other was a lot better to look at and listen to. He would've paid more attention to them if he hadn't noticed the flesh monster amongst the group. He shrieked at the sight of it, before swiftly moving away with David. He was too nervous to pick up any valuables on the ground or from other people. He assumed that if they needed, Voss would take them. Wherever he was. He overheard the two new guests talk about a way back to their homes, but Abbott ignored this too.

The duo finally arrived at their intended destination. Abbott had followed David to Abraham and stood by as he spoke to the Sargent. Abbott had spent most of his time here covering his wound despite it being already covered by David's Air Wall. It was no longer bleeding, but blood had stained his clothes and his left arm. His right palm was bloody from protecting the wound before he met David. It still hurt like hell to him, but he managed not to cry. That alone was a miracle. After David spoke to Abraham, Abbott briefly uncovered his wound to awkwardly greet the Sargent. He did a meekly salute before he returned to covering his left arm.

"Hiya sir- Ouch! Sorry...!"

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 (David) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Abraham) Space Buddha Space Buddha (Flesh Monster) @AnyoneWhoHeardAbbottScreamLol

Annotation 2020-01-14 171734 (1).png
7820959949d54929b10ba46c5caf5e0d.gif

The battle was over. It is said that to beat an army you need to only destroy 40% of the enemy soldiers before defeat is declared but this didn't feel like 40%. It was almost too easy for Tanya as she reckoned that around 90% of the attacking force was rendered into a fine red mist. This was no army. It was a flash mob of hastily assembled brutes. Even the Dacian Army was less pathetic than that rut of meat. However since they were all certainly insane and were as rudimentary as one could get beating them in the long run would be difficult. Magical explosives will work at repelling an invading force but as long as their HQ or some sort of commanding body is intact these attacks would keep on coming. At least they lack the cognitive capacity to learn to adapt to the powers of the group below. Even beating them in a logistics game is challenging. It doesn't look like these brutes have any supply lines or ammunition source to raid and destroy. Conclusively while they were cavemen they still had their caves to go back to.

"Well, whoever you are, it looks like we won. I don't know how you knew my name but everyone here is nothing near human. I appear to be the only real human here to be quite honest really. Let's go meet the rest of them now shall we?"

A swift descent and Tanya in her illegal sailor uniform descended to meet with the rest of her...temporary, at best, allies. Everyone was conglomerating around these two late comers. One looked like the Milky Bar Kid but with less blonde hair, shooting people for a living must give you an excuse not to shower was the assumption Tanya made. The resemblance with the hair was uncanny. The other one looked like a wall of meat. If walls of meat could be sentient this is what that would look like. In fact his body structure was very similar to the bandits that were killed..Research into that will be done at a later date.

Now she turned to Kirito and his Gundam.

"Kirito, huh? Your name sounds very familiar. I'm sure I've heard it somewhere before... I'm Tanya. Nice to meet you"

she turned to move away to the late comers. They should provide some information that Tanya required.

Brushing past Blast Radius Tanya only shot him a cheeky smile as she squeezed past everyone to the front where the two late arrivers were. Holstering her weapons she addressed Axton.

"I'm guessing if you are asking then you must know a way back. Am I correct?"

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Crow Crow DapperDogman DapperDogman [Open for interaction]​

Last edited:
𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
As the battle ended and everything calmed down, she could finally breathe and relax. Especially after what she ended up doing, opening all those tears. Hopefully after this, they could get to a safe place, somewhere far away from where bandits and Psychos could bother them.

Then, a vehicle pulled up and out came two men. She didn't know about the short one, but the normal sized one looked to be a military man. They were introduced as Axton and Salvador, names that to her sounded unique as she's never heard those names before. Axton then asked if they wanted to go back home and she... wasn't sure.

Back home? It would always remind her of her parents, of the tower. Especially the tower. Songbird was there, ready to take her back which she didn't want. She felt free here, there was no Songbird here. But there was someone she had to go back for, to help:

Booker.

Mister DeWitt was her savior, he saved her from the tower and maybe after all that, he would take her to Paris someday. He was like a father in a way, a better one that her own father. This outweighed the reasons that she had for wanting to stay here.

Standing in between Minako and Claptrap, she looked at the two and nodded. "
Yes, that is correct Mister Axton. My name is Elizabeth." She looked towards Kirito and Exia, Exia being something quite like she never had seen before. "It's nice to meet you all, Mister Salvador, Mister Axton, Mister Kirito, and Exia." Elizabeth would address the Gundam how she addressed everyone, but she wasn't sure if she should use Mister or Miss.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

sᴋʏᴇ
______
How they all ended up surviving the monster that the little girl created and how the Technical wasn't that badly damaged, she really didn't know. What she did know was that now, they could finally get to Sanctuary and join the Crimson Raiders, finally getting out of this hellhole. It was something she very much wanted to do, like... right now.

As everyone else stood there and they were all congratulated by the townspeople, a bus pulled up and out came... her eyes widened. It was them. It was really them! Axton and Salvador, two of the heroes who took down Handsome Jack, there was no reason no one would've not heard of them!

Unless you weren't looking at the news or on a deserted world with no people and no internet, then you'd be out of the loop.

Axton, she knew especially, he was from Promethea like her! Well, at least that's what she thought before finding out that him being Promethea was a lie from the person that told her that, but it didn't subtract from the fact that they were still badasses. '
Alright, keep cool Skye, it's just only two of your heroes, two of the galaxy's heroes, two of the most badass Vault Hunters to ever live! Just don't let it show and make yourself seem like an idiot.'

She looked at the two Vault Hunters, not really knowing what to do with herself. "
So, you two are Axton and Salvador. Name's Skye." Her Siren tattoo was very much visible to them. "And as you can see, I'm a Siren." Her eyes looked towards Axton. "And you're from Hieronymous, right? I heard you were from Promethea a while ago, but now I got someone to pay a visit to. Anyways, nice to finally meet you two." She didn't freak out at all, it was like she was just her regular self talking to normal people.

If those normal people were actually two Vault Hunters.

To the two... she gave off Lilith and Maya vibes. Not even vibes, she acted somewhat like the two. As they knew Maya more than Lilith, being teammates, Maya would've been more of the one they were reminded of.

Skye's attention turned towards Heather and asking for volunteers to get eaten. "
Uh... Heather?" She didn't know her name, she just looked like a Heather to her and it was the first name she guessed. "I know you love your... dog and all, but having it eat others isn't a good thing. It shouldn't really be a thing at all. So just, don't let it eat anyone, okay?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Space Buddha Space Buddha

Last edited:
Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Situation Code

“My name's Kirito. That uh...huge robot-”

“Gundam.”

“R-right, sorry. "Gundam" over there is Exia.”

I spoke, pointing at Exia before bowing slightly.

“Nice to meet you all.”
Oh, right, introductions. "Maybe, if we're all to be lumped with each other, it would be best to know our allies..." He thought aloud, shrugging before he began as such. "Allow me to proceed. I am the 'Light Ignis', an artificial intelligence - or A.I if you prefer - embodying the attribute of light. While I have no official name, my brethren dubbed me 'Lightning' as a name. Remember the name, you may hear it a lot." He introduced himself simply, and afterwards, heard what someone else said nearby, as Lightning would opt to listen and respond to it.
"Yeah, what this guy said." auraxian decided to join in "I guess I speak for all of us here when I say that we want to get off of this backwater planet and back to where we live. You don't look like someone who could pull this off, even if I have seen stranger things today. So I guess you must know who did that."
"Even if I wanted, I doubt even I could accomplish this - personally." Lightning said, just in case suspicion went to him immediately. "I'm honestly surprised dimensional travel is a possibility, never mind a thought. But alas, surprises come in all forms..." He mused, shrugging afterwards.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG, 2 random guns and 4 random shields (to be sold)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Conversation time!​
RP Information
Interactions: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 , Martydi Martydi
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: Everyone(?)​

Dani was successful at driving the rest of the bandits away along with the others. Unfortunately, the Ghostly Wail drains her energy, leaving her to revert back to human form soon.

“I.. did it.. s- sh-oot. Gotta. Find a place to hide.” She flys away to a spot where no one can see her transform. However she couldn’t get to one in time and ends up in a random room of a house owned by a wife and husband.

A2603566-3B6E-4A97-B365-F22A1E855C39.jpeg “Ahh. Bliss.” Danielle sleepily commented. The husband and wife hear someone making noise upstairs, so they grab their guns and check it out.

“AH.” They managed to kick the door open, see Danielle laying on the bed and begin to question her. Wife: “Who are you and what are you doing in our house?” “Hey, hey, relax. I’m with the Crimson Riders.”

The couple looked at each other shocked, and lowered their guns. Husband: “You’re with the Crimson Riders? Why aren’t you out there help kill the bandits!” “Because I used a lot of energy, taking out a lot of them. I just to rest a little, that’s all, the rest of the bandits are gone too, so you don’t have to worry. You’re welcome.”

The two look at her relieved and decide to let her stay. Husband: “Thank you..”

With Sora, Abraham encourages the townsfolk to thank the people who saved them, him included.
“Whoa! Hey, nice to meet you, ow, okay easy on the hugs there.”

A couple minutes later. Danielle stretches after a good nap, and looks out the window only to see everyone who help save the town be greeted by a bus. “*Gasp.* Hope I didn’t miss much.” E2C07F2A-131B-42F5-A3FC-0409C3E9E06D.jpeg Danielle goes ghost again and says her goodbyes.

“Hello.” “What the hell was that?” Said the husband, not being able to tell who said that, as he could not see anything. Turns out it was Dani talking to them while invisible. “Guys calm down, it’s me, the girl from upstairs. I just wanted to say thank you for letting me stay here for awhile, I know you can’t see me, but I have really have to be somewhere right now. Take care.”

Back with Sora: “I don’t use firearms but okay, I can sell them.” Sora turns to see Dani flying in, just in time to see who’s driving the bus. “Dani. Glad you could make it. Where were you anyway?”

She began to look nervous. “Oh? Me? I was helping take the fight outside.” “Oh, that explains it.”

Before their conversation can continue any further, the two look to see two men come out of the bus, saying if they were mutants or not. “Uh, do we look like mutants?” Sora elbows her a little to show some respect.

“Sorry, name’s Dani Phantom. Dani with an i” “And I’m Sora. We heard you guys may have a way for us to get back home. How can you do it?”

Open for interaction.

Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

--"DON'T... WORRY... MOM... IT'S... NOT... FOR... OUR... DOG... IT'S... FOR... THIS... LADY... HERE...."--

Heather points at Venus.

--"SHE... LIKES... TO... EAT... PEOPLE... SOMETIMES.... THAT'S... SUPER... COOL.., RIGHT..?"--

• The old man enthusiastically took the rifle and started mowing down the raiders as Price dragged him away. The thin ranks of the raiders dropped quickly thanks to him, and John was able to get him safe inside the settlement. He set him down away from the entrance, in cover from any bandit that might want to fire at him. A quick check of the man, looking for any injuries on him, and the Captain could conclude he was fine. Just his peg leg is heavily damaged, so that'll be difficult for him. This man some kind of privateer, then? Some seafarer from way back when, to be sure. If he was modern, that peg leg would be more technologically advanced than that. It'd look like an actual leg, for one, and not be made out of wood.

After he set the privateer down, a loud, high-pitched shrieking sounded out from somewhere in the town. "Shit!" the Veteran exclaimed, clasping his hands to his ears to protect from the shrieking. It worked to a degree, but it was still painful to hear. It soon ceased, but the effects were still prevalent. His ears rang for a few minutes after, gradually declining in intensity. He put it off, focusing on the situation at hand. With the other folks mowing down the fleeing raiders, Price stayed with the old man, dropping any psycho that comes their way with his sidearm. A few yelled something about "salt the wounds," but didn't get around to clarifying.

As time passed, the battle died down, and finally, Skull's Settlement was safe. For now, anyways. There's always the chance that it gets attacked again, but considering the blow dealt to their numbers, it won't happen for some time. Price took his rifle back from the privateer, giving him a nod and offering a hand to help him up. The last psycho was shot dead, thankfully, as some were considering not shooting it. Not like it could be reasoned with, or even interrogated. The group gathered, and Abraham gave his thanks to everyone, saying the town owes them for what they did. "Let's hope we don't have to take you up on that favor." He limped over as the Sergeant continued talking. Some people came over and shook Price's hand, which he didn't really like. He humored them, though, and thankfully it was just a few. One gave him a bandage, more likely some random cloth, to wrap his leg wound in, which he proceeded to do. Just until he gets actual medical attention. The town also gifted them with guns, money, and shields, the latter two of which he was more interested in. He attached the shield to his belt, watching in awe as the energy surrounds him. He also accepts the money, knowing he'll probably need it soon.

A large bus then pulled up to the entrance of the town, and out stepped two men. One was very short, dirty, and toted two rifles. The other was younger, taller, but looks just as scraggly, really. Not surprising for this planet, but still. Both were annoyed at the lack of bandits to kill. People were stunned at their arrival, so they must be some legends around here. Abraham introduced them as Salvador and Axton, respectively, both having saved Pandora from a man named Handsome Jack. Interesting name, to say the least. Axton then asked them a question, "So, you guys wanna get back to your homes then, right?" To which Price nodded his head in agreement. "It's a nice shitshow you have here, but I'd like to get back to mine."

"Captain Price, British SAS," he said, as others started introducing themselves. Sure, chances of anyone here knowing about the UK is low, but it can't hurt to throw another adjective out there. Better get acquainted now, or else he'll have to refer to everyone as vague references to their appearance, mental state, or actions they've taken. Which can get tiresome. The crazy rabbit said his named was Lucky O'Chopper, a little ironic, really. The Veteran turned to Axton, "Haven't got anything for a bullet wound with that multiversal tech, have you?" he gestured to his leg, the bandage on which was barely containing the blood flow. His adrenaline was starting to die down, which meant pain was gradually setting in.

It was then he noticed the large flesh-monstrosity charged towards Axton and Salvador. "Fuckin' hell," he limped out of its path as it ran. "More importantly, got anything for that?" He readied his rifle, preparing to fire his M203 at the hulk of horror.

After more fighting happened, the group eventually had managed to fight off the Bandits, at least enough to stave them off from the quaint little town they'd found themselves in. Rocket, who was still in the Technical, glanced up from the passenger's seat of said vehicle once the carnage had concluded and listened to Abraham. Trevor was listening as well, standing off to the side. Rocket and Trevor would both listen intently, relishing in the praise they were receiving. When Abraham suggested that they take the weapons off the ground to sell, Trevor happily obliged and picked them up, storing as many as he could in... wherever he stores all the other weapons he has.

"And... erm, how much did you say these pieces of shit sell for again?" Trevor would ask as he looked over the condition of the old, broken guns. Then, they started getting some money, which Rocket thought was pretty useless since these things looked nothing like credits, but Trevor happily pocketed whatever compensation he was handed. Rocket did, however, gladly accept a few shields, as did Trevor. Though, anyone who attempted to pet Rocket would be met with...

tumblr_ove36sBwR51vvlgk2o1_400.gif

"GRAGH!"

CHOMP!

Yeah, it probably wasn't the best idea to pet him.

It wasn't long after that some bus showed up, carrying the apparent bosses of Abraham. Rocket and Trevor both watched with quirked brows as the bus approached, though their interest certainly did appear to peak once they had talked about sending everyone home.

"Hell yeah I wanna get home! I'm a Guardian of the FRIKKIN' Galaxy! Hell, for I know, they could be on some weird potentially world-ending-type quest to save the Galaxy thrice. And three times means that we get triple rates, which is somethin' I'm very much potentially missing out on due to this here particular dilemma that we've all found ourselves in..." Rocket would say as he gestured to the crowd of people gathered around him. "So, long story short, hurry the hell up with the gettin' us home part, will ya?"

"I've gotta say, I agree with the talking Trash Panda on this one," Trevor said as he slowly stepped forward.

"Trash Panda?" Rocket snarled, scrunching up his nose a bit.

"Listen, amigo..." Trevor said as he strolled towards Axton and proceeded to lay a hand down flat on his shoulder. Trevor's horrible stench could definitely be smelled from this close of a radius. Then again... Axton was probably used to horrible odors here on Pandora, wasn't he. "I've got a business to run back home... real massive fuckin' corporation. Quite literally worth billions. Billions!" Trevor exclaimed in a soft whisper, leaning back and thrusting into the air with that last exclamation of billions. "And you wouldn't want the business to go under because I couldn't get back home... would you?" Trevor asked, before slowly raising a hand and caressing it across Axton's cheek. "Porkchop?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back