• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
"A handshake is fine. No hugs and kisses please." Tsukasa doesn't want a hug and a kiss in which they agreed with his proposal for a handshake. After that, he chose not to speak with Axton and Salvador and he instead decided to get back together with Kintaros and Minako after a brief fight that he has been through.

"So Kintaros, how did you arrived in this world and how did you and Minako meet for the first time?" He asked the two.

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
Naoto isn't encountered by the villagers because he hid in the abandoned house the whole time and it isn't because he was a coward but he isn't capable of fighting against armed opponents. It is a good thing that he survived besides the midget that has jumped on him earlier. "The battle is over? Good grief..." He said in relief.

When Axton and Salvador have arrived, he decided to speak to one of them as they might know a thing or two about professional wrestling. He won't shy away with ever speaking to a stranger no matter how strange it is.

"Are you two familiar with professional wrestling? I believe that we might have something in common unless you don't know that they even existed in this world." He said to the two.

Saria stood up on her seat to survey the carnage caused during the battle. Pile after pile of corpses littered the landscape in various states ranging from charred, dismembered, and various other states. Craters dotted the battlefield with no small amount of dead filling the gaps. Vehicles that hadn’t been commandeered were crushed, vaporized, and pulverized. Fires raged, slowly consuming both flesh and metal. No bandits remained, aside from the few captured and the still dying.

“Well, shit.” The armored bandit muttered.

“See ya dipshit, we stood no chance. Should ran when that pint-sized terror blasted half our force away.” The robed bandit grumbled.

“Quiet. I am going to hand you over to the proper authorities and let them administer whatever punishment they deem fit.” Saria gestured at the two newcomers who called themselves Salvador and Axton. Local heroes, apparently.They took down someone called ‘Jack’, a supposed ‘biggest and most self-centered asshole’. Saria paid it no heed. The descriptor was clearly biased and she had no knowledge on whom this Jack was beyond hearsay.

“They’re going to kill us.” The robed bandit looked resigned.

“Come on, let us go, we’re not gonna hurt nobody ever again!” The armored bandit pleaded.

Saria’s response was to grab both bandits by their collars and heave them out of the Technical. She dragged them over to the gathered defenders, some of whom were already looting the corpses while introductions were being made. The bandits made no attempt to struggle as they were dragged towards their doom.

“We’re going to die now.” The armored bandit said.

Saria tossed them to the ground once she reached the group.

“These two surrendered willingly and I have brought them before you for appropriate punishment, be it death or another punishment. However, I do ask that you consider it. One appears to be a rather skilled mechanic.”Saria pointed to the armored bandit.” The other I am not sure.”

“Just do it already, I don’t care what it is, just do it.” The robed bandit said as the armored bandit placed his head on the robe one’s shoulder and whispered something. Both sighed, resigned to whatever fate they were about to suffer from.
Meanwhile, Silence followed the Doctor and Juila out to the new arrivals. She sidestepped the corpses wherever she could, but there were so many and so many body parts strewn about, Silence often ended up stepping in a blood splatter or in a chest cavity.

The Defenders were… certainly effective in their battle against the bandits.

Silence ignored the aftermath, however. She had spotted both Nearl and Shaw, letting out a sigh of relief when she saw them unharmed. Against this many opponents, it was a miracle no one was hurt. But still, wounds had a nasty tendency to appear from nowhere, sometimes going unnoticed by the person who received the wound because of the adrenaline coursing through them.

“Miss Nearl, Miss Shaw, I am glad to see you unharmed. However, if you permit, I would like to look over you just in case a bandit got a lucky hit in. You as well, Doctor. Both for any possible frostbite and any wounds received during your episode.”

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Crow Crow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Riven Riven Ineptitude Ineptitude @Arknights Crew

Lucky padded towards Sora expectantly. "Well, Laddie? Was I amazing, or what?" He sat like a dog, smiling brightly. "Rex wouldn't have wanted me to do any of that shit. He probably would've put me in that bubble. Remember that? When I let meself choke on stuffing?" He laughed like it was just a funny story to tell around the Thanksgiving table. "Imagine if I died! I would never have known that there was such an easy solution all along." He gazed at his reflection in the bus's side, letting himself get lost in his jade's cracks.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

The sound of Silence speaking caught Nearl's ears as she stops her patting of Shaw to look over at the two. Silence and Saria. Seemed Saria was intending to keep prisoners, that was certainly respectable.

The Kuranta nods with closed eyes, her casual joyful grin on her face as she tilts her head to the side, an ear occasionally twitching as she lowered herself to a small and short curtsy.

"Glad to hear and see you two are alright as well Silence, Saria.", The Knight's feelings were genuine, everyone was together once more. Nearl had shifted a couple inches away from Shaw as she readjusted her shield's fastening, checking for looseness.

She lets out a relaxed sigh before looking over herself playfully. "I don't see anything on me as far as I know", The Kuranta speaks with a joking manner, turning over to see her wagging tail before looking back at Silence, "But if it makes you feel any better, sure, I am okay with a check over."

She places her right hand and arm on her hip as she dangles her shield arm to her side, relaxed, before nodding at their boss. "I'm definitely with Silence on giving you a check though, Doctor."

Honorable Mentions:
Crow Crow
Ineptitude Ineptitude
Critic Ham Critic Ham

Ryuji Kazan

Heading towards Sora, Ryuji said, "Well, Sora, ask for fireworks, and thou shalt receive. Not only did I use 'em to stave off the bandits, but I also let a few off to celebrate. The only one of 'em I didn't actually make myself was the 'Amethyst Dragon'; my old man made that beauty. If we can ever get back home, as Axton seems to be implying, I hope to one day reach that level of craftsmanship myself. Until then..."

Interactions:

With the fighting all but done, Anti-Anna returned to her mindscape and Anna, the real Anna, returned. And the first thing she did was scream at the blood that now covered her entire body, (anti-Anna had not bothered to clean herself up.).

"What the-!?"

She quickly threw the gun away in replusion and disgust.

"No, never touching that thing again!"

Keep ..... the .... gun.....

"No! Never touching another gun for as long as I live."

Fine..... I'm going to sleep.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."
From the explosions to the flesh monsters to the bullets, more and more bandits die. Hundreds- literally, hundreds- of dead Bandits now litter the perimeter; just how many did they send against this one small town? You keep on advancing, pushing them further and further back, all of the Bandits except for the masked, shirtless Psychos realizing their endeavor, whatever it may be, is now a lost cause, with each and every one of their lives forfeit simply by being here. And so they run.

I CALL THE SHOTS, I GIVE IT EVERYTHING I GOT!

Grey knocks down another Psycho and delivers a swift chop to the back of his neck, knocking him out cold. Abraham shoots the unconscious killer in the head twice and stabs another coming towards him. Kendall pulls a Psycho out of the way of the Technical driven by Skye only to deliver a swift kick to his groin and letting him fall to the ground.

"You guys didn't stand a chance!"

"I didn't know you could drive, Natasha!"

"DIE, YOU BLOODTHIRSTY BASTAAAARDS!"

NO MATTER WHAT, I GIVE IT EVERYTHING...

Together, you drive out the Bandits.

EVERYTHING I GOT!

Together, you save Skull's Settlement.

With a snap of his fingers, Kendall lights the pants of a Psycho on fire. He retreats, screaming something about how his flesh deserves to be cooked rightly. All that's left is his one friend among the millions of bodies scattered around the town.

"ALONE I STAND! I'M GONNA RIP YOU ALL APART WITH MY OWN HANDS, AND THEN DRINK THE BLOOD FROM YOUR HEARTS AND KEEP THEM AS CUPS!"

The townspeople who had taken up arms alongside you step up next to Abraham. A young man looks at him. "...do we... kill him?"

The sergeant glances at Elizabeth.

"Eh, screw it, we can waste the ammo."

RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT

The Psycho falls to the ground, looking little more than swiss cheese.

Abraham then looks at you all. "I can't believe it... you guys must've sent at least six whole Bandit clans packing." He looks at the flesh monster that Heather summoned. "...that thing won't attack us, right? 'cause if it does, it's getting burnt to a crisp." With a sigh, he addresses every one of you again. "Well, regardless of your guys', uh, 'methods...' we owe you one. I mean... not even that; we owe you our entire lives. I'm not sure why they sent so many Bandits, but if it wasn't for you showing up, we'd all be on the way to their camps in bits and served raw. I know we can't offer much, but... if you ever need a place to stay, hell, people to fight by your side, we'll be there."

Even though this is a bold claim, the townspeople around him nod their heads. Most of them, anyway- one boy no older than twenty, sweating bullets, throws his gun away and runs back inside to vomit.

"Bandits don't usually carry money, but if you wanna make a quick buck, take some of their guns. Since they're owned by people who don't know what a shower is, they're in poor shape and are a hell of a lot more ineffective than using the guns you can find in chests scattered around Pandora. If you ever come across a fat, greedy salesguy named Marcus, though, sell them to him. He'll buy them to scam unsuspecting idiots, like..." he kicks the leg of a dead Marauder. "...these guys. And despite how shit of a shape Pandora is in, you'll still need money to get somewhere. And by get somewhere I mean get the best weapons and shields people can own. You get those, and people are gonna fear you. Not like you haven't made a name for yourself today." He looks at the townspeople. "Let's give 'em our thanks, everyone!"

The people of the town crowd around you and thank you enthusiastically. For the Pokemon and younger girls, they give lots of headpats; for others, they give hugs or handshakes or just simple 'bless you!'s and 'you saved us!'

View attachment 700272

"Gah! H-hey! J-just a simple thank you's fine!" Grey protests as a lady hugs him tightly.

View attachment 700273

"Ooh- behind the ears, behind the ears- yeah, right there, purrrrrr~" Kendall smiles as a man pets him.

But for all of you, they give you even more important gifts: guns, ammo, shields, and money. The guns and shields aren't too impressive, but at least they'll help you hold out against the Bandits if you couldn't before. And to be honest, a LOT of you don't need them. Still, you might be able to sell them for an even higher price to this 'Marcus' person.

Chapter 1
"Joining The Crimson Raiders: The Pandora Way"

psssssss

The sound of a bus' blowoff can be heard from the road from the north, right at the entrance of the town. When you look...

View attachment 700265

(See this? Imagine this, but three times longer and with a second level.)

...you see a super long double-decker bus. The man in the driver's seat honks and the doors open as two particular looking men step out; they stand out against the other inhabitants of the wasteland, wielding infinitely more impressive weapons than even the ones Abraham had given you.

The first is a rather short man with a wide girth, a mohawk, and a large beard. His clothes are tattered and torn, and in each hand, he holds enormous rifles about as long as he is tall.

View attachment 700268

"WHAAAAT? YOU DID NOT LEAVE ANY BANDITS TO SHOOT FOR ME?" he exclaims in a booming voice, about as loud as the old man who got eaten by Sirenhead (forgot about him, didn't you?).

The other is a surprisingly handsome man with short-cut hair swept to the side in the front. He, too, carries an impressive looking rifle, but unlike the shorter man, he only totes one.

View attachment 700269

"Damn, that sucks. I was hoping to sic the missus on some of the bastards." He nods his head in a 'sup' fashion to you all. "Well, judging by the fact the villagers aren't dead... I'm guessin' you guys are either not-Mutants or just really, really dumb ones."

Murmurs spread throughout the crowd.

"Is that Axton and Salvador?!"

"They're the ones who saved Pandora from Jack!"

Abraham breathes out slowly, nervous and in disbelief. "Axton, sir." He salutes.

"At ease, soldier," the taller man says as he approaches. He then glances at you all. "Mind introducin' me to these guys?"

The sergeant turns around. "Oh, yeah, shit- I don't think we ever got a chance to properly introduce ourselves to each other, huh? I only caught the names of a few of you." He motions to the man beside him. "This is Axton, one of the heroes of Pandora. Saved it from Handsome Jack, the biggest and most self-centered asshole who ever wasted oxygen. With him is Salvador, known as the Gunzerker."

"IT IS BECAUSE GUNZERKING IS MY PASSION, HAHA!"

"He helped save Pandora from Jack, too. These guys are renowned Crimson Raiders." He turns back to Axton. "Sir, these are the people who saved Skull's Settlement. You should've seen them fight. I've never seen something like them before."

Axton glances around at the carnage and smiles. "Don't think I need to." He steps up. "So, you guys want to get back to your homes, right?"

Cast List
@Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and The Tom Tom Gang (Blinx)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
@DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Spongebob Squarepants (Spongebob Squarepants) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
@RedLight as Doom Slayer (DOOM 2016)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
@Shooting Star Asuka as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
@Tamotsu as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
@Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
@thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
@Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
@Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
@BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
@Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
@Yaboi222 as John (OC)
@Letsneverdothisagain2019 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
@darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
@GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
@FactionParadox as Saburo Kusanagi (Doctor Who-inspired OC)
@Son of Horus as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
@Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
@Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
@QizPizza as SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
@StaidFoal as Sirenhead (Trevor Henderson)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10)
@Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
@Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
@Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
@92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
@Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
@ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Then all this happened.....

"Wait, do you really mean it!? You have a way to send me home!?" She was fanatic, anything to get back to Elsa, anything to rid herself of the murderous psycho in her head, anything. This place was a living hell and she didn't want to be here any more than she had to. And time was of the essence. Her sister needed her. Her kingdom needed her. Hans was waiting for her. Olaf, Sven, and Christoff. They needed her too, she thought. No matter, she needed to get home. But first.....

"Maybe you can help me! You see there is a ....." but the moment she tried to say it, something caught in her throat and a sleepy voice, so much like her own, yet different, darker, said in a tone that was almost demonic. Don't .... say .... a ..... word, or the next time I take control, I'm going to do something that will definitely break your rating princess. Besides, you don't want to sound crazy, do you! Hehheheh.

Then there was silence and Anna looked down at the crimson blood that soaked her form and realized how it looked.

"Never mind.... you can't help anyway! Is there any place where I can, um, take a shower? You know, before the um, blood dries off? I mean, um, well, um, ........ yeah excuse me!"

With that, she runs off toward none other than Julia.

"Hey, um hi, remember me? Um, yeah, um, can you actually help me!?" - her voice breaks - "You see there's a demon in my head and and... well, you saw what SHE did!?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

While waiting for an answer from one of the original Crimson Rider members, Ryuji came towards Dani, and Mainly Sora, wanting to flex his firework skills.

“Oh yeah, I saw the fireworks from the inside. Those were awesome. Can you do them again?” Dani joins in this conversation to compliment Ryuji’s talent. “Yeah. Those were really stunning.”

Then Lucky also walked over to Sora, bragging about his achievements which left him confused. “Lucky? What are you talking about? I was busy defending the people. Not to mention, Rex knows what you can do, so I don’t see why he would put you in a bubble when you can take care of yourself.”

Lucky then starts to blabber on about what would have happened if he died. “Lucky, Rex tried to save you, but he couldn’t. Then it was up to me to bring you back to life. Y’know, I knew you needed help with whatever you were dealing with before, but now you’ve changed. I just don’t know what to think. Can’t imagine how Rex would think if he saw you like this..”

Dani looked at Sora, only to have a face of wonder, turn into a face of disgust once she saw who he was talking to. “Oh c’mon, you again?”

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 P PopcornPie

"Oh, yes, we were on entirely different sides of town, weren't we?" Lucky nodded. "Well, Julia can probably tell you. Right, Lassie?" He called to the Espeon from afar.

"Well, in a nutshell, he nearly went insane with power, and now I have to bunk with the horse responsible for cursing him." Lupe growled, wishing that she could project herself into others' heads like Julia could.

"Kirins are much closer to deer, dear." Mismakora interjected from far away.

"I said Julia could tell him, Lassie." Lucky objected. "Anyway...Nah, Rex wouldn't have approved of me fighting like I did back there. He would probably be all, 'LUCKY NOOOOO! YOU DIDN'T NEED TO SEAL YOURSELF UP LIKE THIS! YOU'RE A SOULLESS CLONE!'" It was the return of the villainous chuckle. "Really, Laddie, don't be worried, or confused, or whatever, be proud! I'm back to normal! Remember in me letter, when I said I hoped to be the strong rabbit I always was the next time you saw me? Well, here he is!"

Then he turned his head to Dani with a sneer. "I could say the same thing. Hey, Lassie, I gotta rebuild me reputation in the eyes of Sora here."

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Mentioned in passing: LilacMonarch LilacMonarch )

Last edited:

AP_GAMEPLAY.png

SANITY: 113/100

The Doctor briefly looks to Nearl as she had recently arrived, then back at Shaw working hard, and back front.

"... someday, this peace will last forever..."

He then witnesses the appearance of Venus.

"... as of now, it seems that it will not last long."

His helmet-clad head turns towards her as she interacted with Heather.

But nevermind those two, otherwise they'd sap his sanity away. While keeping them at the sides of his eyes...

“Miss Nearl, Miss Shaw, I am glad to see you unharmed. However, if you permit, I would like to look over you just in case a bandit got a lucky hit in. You as well, Doctor. Both for any possible frostbite and any wounds received during your episode.”
She places her right hand and arm on her hip as she dangles her shield arm to her side, relaxed, before nodding at their boss. "I'm definitely with Silence on giving you a check though, Doctor."

"... very well..." the Doctor responds, with not much of a sign of retaliation, still feeling a bit cold. "While Natasha was efficient at the assigned job, perhaps I should consider someone with different abilities next..."

Space Buddha Space Buddha thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham

"You got that right!"

As Tanya descends, the illegal seirafukku would return to a more legal, family-friendly state.

Beep beep beep

But soon, while sitting around the bus, she would hear a beeping sound. This beeping softened over time before disappearing. She would soon find out that her seirafukku overlaying her military dons were gone.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Last edited:
Kirby
Kirby.png

While everyone was chatting Kirby thought about making another friend, because the more friends the merrier! He looked around the crowd of people and spotted Zora, he remembered when he helped her out fighting the Sirenhead so becoming friends with her seemed like a no brainier. Kirby walked up to her and waved, looking as happy as usual.

Interactions:
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 (Zora)

Sora looked at Lucky with hopelessness and a slight hint of the downs, but turns into confusion as he and Dani looked at the rabbit.

“You know this psycho?” “Yes but, Lucky, you have nothing to prove. Everyone thought you were good enough. I thought you were fine. You helped out just fine with The Meta. He whispers that last part.

“And I’m sure Rex would have been fine with you fighting out there. Now it just seems like something’s still wrong with you; even more since I saw you with that green gem. I feel like this isn’t normal.”

Dani intercepts the conversation with a remark. “You mean to tell me he’s a not a toy sized jerk? From what you said, he sounds like a good being.”

P PopcornPie

Last edited:
Ryuji Kazan

"Again, huh? I mean... I don't see why not." Ryuji fished through his coat and produced four more firework rockets. "Y'know, it's... kinda weird. I dunno if it's Pandora having some effect on me, but... I do not remember packing this many of these. Oh, well." He jammed the rockets, wooden posts first, into the sand and set them off with a flick of a match, which he replaced with a new one between his lips as he usually did. Upon flying skyward, the first and fourth rockets let out red- and green-colored bursts with "火" and "天" designs in their centers, while the second and third rockets exploded into glittering, comet-like starbursts. "Now those... I did make. My old man even showed me how to add those characters to the centers of the bursts, too. You oughta see the crowds during the Summer Festival; they go wild when they see these." He stated to both Sora and Dani. "Speaking of designs..." Ryuji turned his attention to the moon and the unusual, avian design embedded on it. Making a picture frame with his thumbs and pointer fingers as photographers might do, Ryuji started to murmur to himself. "Holy... yes... yes...! Oh, that's perfect. I'd need some materials to sketch on, but... holy shit would that look cool if I could plan that just right..."

Interactions:

"Heh! Yeah, that was one of me finest hours. But before that, Laddie, I was a complete, utter wreck." Lucky blinked, then went on in a voice spiteful towards his past self. "I gave into me need to cherish and protect, and look where it got me. It just led to me losin' me head over if I had condemned everyone I had come to tolerate to a horrific death. Then me softness hit an all time low with Umbra, and then Washington was so kind as to throw me for an even bigger fuckin' loop by explaining that none of the nice things I said were from me own tongue. That was so much fun to work through." He shot Ryuji and Dani a couple "be thankful YOU didn't have to go through it" looks. "So, no. I wasn't good enough. That was me one shot to be a fucking kickass soldier, and I spent it bein' a pansy. Everyone walked away thinkin' that I was inept, awkward, cowardly. All because I tried to be nice to people and do things for them." He huffed and shook his head. "How is the centuries old kirin the only one to have understood this when I told her..."

"Some tales are better left untold, Lucky." Was Mismakora's only response.

"Really, Laddie, nothing is wrong! Mismakora was just as the legend said. A pure angel with a horn. She made everything right." Lucky's eyes lifted to the moon above. "She knew that this is what I needed. If she didn't think so, would she have put me through the trials? Wouldn't she have just turned me away? And Dani..." He rolled his eyes. "What did I just say. I wasn't a good being, I was the most obnoxious, sensitive weakling on that plane." He moved his gaze to Price, Kendall, Benedict, Captain Falcon, and he believed he saw Lillith on the plane, too. Surely, they agreed. They were all there to watch the poison take its toll.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Mentioned in passing: quadraxis201 quadraxis201 jigglesworth jigglesworth CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials )

Last edited:
--Minako Arisato ||Kintaros--
OST: Tender Feeling
Color:#FF69B4
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

After the battle was finally over, Minako and the rest of the company had a small, celebratory handshake with the townsfolk. As Minako, Elizabeth and the icewheeler robot most likely got out of the shack in order to get their handshakes. Minako walked towards Kintaros as he is giving a child a piggy back ride as the men appeared, asking if they knew a way back home. Elizabeth, almost quickly, immediately introduced herself to the two men.

"I'm Minako Arisato, I'm in your care." Minako bowed slightly, before taking a glance at the nearly naked woman near Kintaros, blushing a bit before she turned to Kintaros. "Err..."

"She says she is a Goddess, Minako-dono." Kintaros says, "Now I do not know what a Goddess is, but I assure you, I am about to cry."

"Eh?!" Minako says in shock.

"I do not know whether or not I should be ashamed for her or revere her. Her strength as she assisted me had made cry in fear." Kintaros sighs, arms crossed as soon enough, Decade walks into the fray, still clad in his pink rider form, asking how the two met.

"Believe it or not, this is actually the first time I met him." Minako chuckles, rubbing the back of her head, "Though I am used to having powerful supernatural things inside me, so I'm not at all bothered." She said, innocently, as if not bothered by the implications of having a ghost or two inside of her. Then again, she did incubate the Death Shadow inside of her for years on end--7 years, in fact, until she inadvertedly released it on her time with SEES...That resulted in her own death. Reminiscing aside, Minako turned to Kintaros with the same question, "How did you end up with me, Kin-chan? Did someone put you in me or something?"

"How crude to assume I would let someone else dictate my host..." Kintaros sighs, "Truth be told, I..." He cricks his neck once more. "Have no recollection of how I became stranded in this desert world!" He says with pride, crossing his arms, "However, I did recall how I came into contract with Minako-dono. I awoken in a vortex of some kind--a purple one. There I saw a light in a shape of a person. Naturally, I followed my own instincts and followed it, not realizing I am incoporeal as well." He recalls the event. "And so, I decided to not show myself to her until I figured out how to get in the Den-Liner...That did not last very long thanks to the Bandit attack." He chuckles, soon recalling something.

"Oh, that's right, the contract." Kintaros turns to Minako in a serious tone. "In order for me to exist after we part from our journey, I must complete a contract with you. Here it goes." He clears his throat. "I can grant you anything you desire. State your wish, and I shall grant it. I only ask one thing in return..."

"And that is...?"

"Time." Kintaros says, "Now unlike most Imagin, us of the Den-Liner intend to keep the flow of time. However, I must fly back to the memory of yours which had impacted your life severely." He stated the basic fine print of the contract as he stretches his hand. "I say this to you as a warning, as we embark on our journey home.[/Font]"

While Sora was occupied by Lucky, he returns his attention to Ryuji showing him what fireworks he’ll use. “Oh, that’s cool. Listen I’m feeling a little bitter sweet right now. Friend problems.” He points to Lucky in front of him.

Sora turns back to the rabbit to continue their chit-chat and wonders what he meant about the, “None of the nice things he said were from his own mouth” bit. Sora leans in his ear again.

You mean when our bodies got swapped? Let me tell you something. The body may have been fake, but the memories and friends you made with it weren’t. At least, that’s what I think. No one called you names while I was there, they just went their separate ways and gone home.”

Lucky mentions two things, a Kirin and someone called Mismakora. But before Sora can say anything, Dani interrupts again. “Ok. First off, you didn’t tell me anything about you being on a plane. Not to mention you’re more ‘obnoxious’ when you tell people off when they did nothing wrong!” “Clam down Dani.”

Sora steps in before this gets out of hand. “Normally, I’d ask you why did you freak out at Dani, but my bigger concern would be this Mismakora person you mentioned. Is she the reason why you’re acting like this. Or is Mismakora that gem you got.”

Sora reaches for Lucky’s chest unaware that he’ll bite the moment he tries to take it out.

P PopcornPie quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Last edited:
“Post-battle wounds tend to surprise people if it isn’t large, fatal, or dismemberment,” Silence said as she began to look over Nearl. After a few minutes, she gave a small smile.”But I doubt some bandits could harm the Shining Knight. Aside from the normal effects of battle, you’re as healthy as a horse. Oh, and here.” Silence handed Nearl a vial.”For your Oripathy. We’ll need to ration the medicine for the time being, at least until we can find a way to make it or a substitute.”

Silence then turned to the Doctor, her smile turning into a frown.

“Doctor, please do not overtax yourself. Not only is it unhealthy, but your rampages have a negative effect on operators’ mental state.” Silence stated as she looked over the Doctor as well.”But aside from that, and some light bruising no doubt caused by you smashing in a skull with your bare hands, you’re good as well.”

Finally Silence turned to Juila with a concerned look.

“Um, Julia, I would also like to check you over as well with your permission, though I will admit I am reluctant because you are… different from what I normally treat.”

Crow Crow Riven Riven Ineptitude Ineptitude LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Fluffington the Mighty was emotionally overwhelmed by all the affection she had received (namely the headpats) , many times what she had encountered in her short life. She has been spending her time wandering around in a daze, carrying around the l00t she acquired previously without paying attention to anyone or anything. Someone should probably snap her out of it.
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @AnyandAll

esp1.png
Julia nods to Ben. "That should work. Doing it there would be easiest."

She slows the falls of the townspeople Heather flings into the air just before they hit the ground, allowing them to land relatively painlessly. But apart from her glancing at them, there was little sign that it was her doing.

The Espeon looks at Lucky as he calls to her and smirks.

"He nearly went insane with power and now he has an imaginary version of the horse responsible for cursing him in his head telling him to be crazier!" She yells back to Sora and Dani, echoing Lupé's words.

glac4.png
Natasha glances at Ben. "So...how do you know Eric and m- er, Julia?"

Julia turns to Silence and nods. "You may. Though I think you will find a lack of injuries."

Finally the Espeon looks at Anna. "I can take a look and see what I can do."

Interactions: Crow Crow (Ben) Space Buddha Space Buddha (Heather) P PopcornPie (Lucky/Lupé) Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Sora/Dani) Critic Ham Critic Ham (Silence) PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna)

"Yes, I mean when our bodies were swapped. I know Director told us not to tell, but I don't care. That guy scammed me." Lucky whispered, then raised his voice back to speaking volume. "Yeah, yeah, I came to realize that. Didn't make me feel any less violated, but I figured it out. Guess it just took the shock wearin' off...But me point still stands. In fact, I would've been happy if I was right, because it meant I had a second chance. But no. I really did decay emotionally. And you think I can't read a facial expression, Laddie? I watched your faces as Rex read off me letter. That was a lot of 'good riddance' smiles." He paused to give Dani another exhausted "very, VERY long story you should be thankful you weren't a part of" glance. "Hey. That Lassie had the gall to say that I need friends. I guess I should give her a little leeway because she didn't know, but you know that when I tried to make friends, I ended up gettin' hysterical and makin' things harder for them."

Within Lucky's mindscape, Lupe held an expression of worry, and Mismakora an expression of understanding. "Sora, please...You're the only hope..." The rat whispered desperately. "Where's Rex? Rex could save him..."

Snickered the kirin to the rat, "You really don't pay attention, do you? He simply wishes to never go through the pains again." She tipped her head away with a knowing grin. "If anything, I am the truest friend he could ask for, because I am the only one who saw the truth."

"You've saved him from one pain, just to give him another."
Lupe snarled. Then she, too, let a grin slither across her furry lips. "Looks like it's about to end!"

"What?" Mismakora snapped her gaze back to Lucky's vision, where Sora was reaching down for the jade! "Lucky, don't let him!"

"Lucky, DO let him! He's known you longer, HE knows what's right for you! Not some kirin you only knew for, what, an hour!?"

Lucky simply stood there, his mouth agape, watching Sora's attempt with frozen eyes. He would give him but one chance to turn his hand away...

"We wishes to take away your shield, Lucky, and let their love weaken you once more!"

"And I WON'T LET HIM!" Lucky quickly unsheathed his knife, and gave Sora's wrist a light warning swipe. He would pause to let Sora take it in, then continue. "Mismakora is the one who gave me this power, yes. And I won't stand here and let you all gang up on me! And Julia, THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED!" He gritted his teeth at the Espeon. "I swear to God, if you guys want to pick on some weak furry animal, there's a dog thing RIGHT HERE!" He seized Fluffington, holding her up like a shield.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts LilacMonarch LilacMonarch DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Sora looks over to Julia and his eyes widen. But not before Lucky pulls a knife on him and uses the Pokémon as a shield. “Look Lucky, no matter what you saw on our faces, saying so long for good to you was the last thing on our minds. You’re the last problem anyone has, you were just in the wrong place in the wrong time.”

Sora spawns the keyblade and used “magnet” to pull Fluffington away from Lucky and gives her to Dani. “And I still don’t think you were the case. But I know what is!” Sora points to the jade gem.
336112A3-F748-473A-A5F9-9E7D3FDE34A6.jpeg
“If this Mismakora is the one who did this and turned you into a foul mouth monster who uses people, then I’ll help you. Not just for Rex, but for me, and all your friends, even if it means I have to jog you a little. You hear me Mismakora? This ends now!”

Dani looks at Julia and thinks to herself. “(Maybe there’s a reason he’s mean, but whether something is controlling him or not, I gotta stop him before he hurts anyone else.)” Dani then puts Fluffington down and to a safe spot. “Stay here.”

She runs to Sora’s side. “Hey.”
089F4210-028C-4BC7-9C23-F3F268559B09.jpeg
“Dani?”
“Bunny tried to used an innocent being as a shield. Whatever’s making him do this, has to go.” “Right!” “Let’s see how lucky you are when you got two super power people on you!”

P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Last edited:
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
"Supernatural beings? What in the world are you talking about? Are you saying that you do not care about what they are doing to you?" Tsukasa asked in concern.

He doesn't understand why Minako is acting this way but he has a bad feeling that Kintaros could be manipulating her even though it is uncertain on whether or not it is true.

"Kintaros! Are you trying to make Minako your slave? I don't know what she is trying to say but I have a feeling that you are up to something. Well, spit it out!" He said angrily.

--Minako Arisato ||Kintaros--
OST: Tender Feeling
Color:#FF69B4
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
images
"No, it's not like that! It's just..." Minako shook her head before looking at the ground, rubbing her arm bashfully. "It's...A very long story, but I'm honestly just glad to be alive again after so long." Minako says with a somewhat innocent smile. "It's really personal, but having that thing inside me for so long...The thought of it not being there anymore is kinda lonely. Especially when all it did was talk to me at midnight." She says, reminiscing about Pharos, the mysterious boy that turned out to be Ryoji, the Harbinger of the Fall.

"Minako-dono, you..." The Imagin gulped hearing this.So it wasn't the first time Minako has been possessed by something."Decade, I understand that you don't remember me nor the Den-Liner, but this is ridiculous." Kintaros sighs, "My only goal is to get back to the Train of Time, the Den-Liner, and return to the company of my fellow Imagins that bear the Sigil of Kamen Rider Den-O." Kintaros explains, turning to Decade. "In forging this contract, I disclose that I have no ill intentions. Not those of destroying time, nor keeping this girl as my host for longer than it should. As soon as my contract is finished and the way to the Den-Liner is as clear as day, then I shall go me separate way."

"So what you're saying is..." Minako rubs her chin, "If you want your independence back, you have to do what I say?"

"Indeed. In an essence, I am making myself Minako-dono's trusted Axe." Kintaros responds. "And considering you are able to resist my initial possession when that girl provoked me with her tears of sadness, I am sure that you can handle a creature like me." He chuckled, turning to Decade. "That should ne alright, hmm?" He asks, turning to Decade as if waiting for his approval. He was going to wait for Minako's regardless, but it seems the rider has to know.

". . .Decade-san." Minako faces Decade, "It's alright, I'm not going to get hurt." She says with a smile, "Besides, even if he did, I know you'll save me, right?"

Venus Lovelace
The woman looked at the dog made of bandit corpses, slightly disgusted and oddly fascinated. Venus seemed to have one follower, in the form of some prepubescent elf teen that was into things like her dog. Actually, how old was she even? She mentioned her mom once, Venus thought that she must not be that old yet. It was concerning to see a girl like her into that. If she was actually an ancient being like any deceptive loli character in anime, she'd understand. But, it was alarming for her development into being a fine young woman, and it set off alarms in the goddess' head.

"Um, thank you for that compliment. That was just my parasite, Abaddon, being hungry. We haven't had our meal yet that time, but I promise I'm not always cannibalistic."

Venus proceeded to step back a bit from seeing the caged psycho that was offered to her. If she was taught anything by Aeon on how to deal with unhinged strangers, she knew that leaving them with themselves for a moment might be for the best.

"Oh, uh, thank you. However, I'm not hungry. I'm quite full with the two bodies I had earlier."

She gave out a nervous chuckle as the woman with the dusty poncho proceeded to walk away with great concerns for that teen. The goddess would admit, eating people wasn't the best thing for your sanity. If anything, settling on healthier meals are much more better than eating three men on a late friday night. Was her mother even nurturing her right? A mother would know what's right and wrong for a teen girl.

Still feeling scared by the girl from earlier, Venus walked some distance away from her. Making sure that she wouldn't be seen by the girl again. However, her hair was pretty noticeable since she was the only one among the other women to be wearing it in a messy bun. Not noticing where she was walking, the girl bumped into Kintaros, the ranger man.

"Oh, Kintaros! Sorry about bumping into you, have you seen that girl with those elf ears? She's quite mental, very demented."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Space Buddha Space Buddha Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @anyonenearher

Sora looks over to Fluffington and his eyes widen. But not before Lucky pulls a knife on him and uses the Pokémon as a shield. “Look Lucky, no matter what you saw on our faces, saying so long for good to you was the last thing on our minds. You’re the last problem anyone has, you were just in the wrong place in the wrong time.”

Sora spawns the keyblade and used “magnet” to pull Fluffington away from Lucky and gives her to Dani. “And I still don’t think you were the case. But I know what is!” Sora points to the jade gem.
View attachment 700634
“If this Mismakora is the one who did this and turned you into a foul mouth monster who uses people, then I’ll help you. Not just for Rex, but for me, and all your friends, even if it means I have to jog you a little. You hear me Mismakora? This ends now!”

Dani looks at Julia and thinks to herself. “(Maybe there’s a reason he’s mean, but whether something is controlling him or not, I gotta stop him before he hurts anyone else.)” Dani then puts Julia down and to a safe spot. “Stay here.”

She runs to Sora’s side. “Hey.”
View attachment 700641
“Dani?”
“Bunny tried to used an innocent being as a shield. Whatever’s making him do this, has to go.” “Right!” “Let’s see how lucky you are when you got two super power people on you!”

P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

"No!" Lucky roared, backing away. "It wouldn't help! It would reduce me to a rabbit who can easily be harmed!" He deployed his Paw o' Death again, a sinister grin spreading across his face. "Remember, Sora, this jade's magic nullifies me compassion. That means I could kill you with no regret afterwards!" He struggled to find any way to throw Sora and Dani off his trail. No, blowing up the bus would just harm everyone in the long run. But maybe Lupe had an idea...

Well, even if she did, she was too busy tangling with Mismakora for control. "I existed in Lucky's mindscape first! He should be listening to ME!"

"You are simply a clingy one!"
Mismakora bellowed. "Like Lucky, you don't know how to handle a change!"

"Keeping my only friend from losing himself is NOT clingy, you ancient form of glue stick! Let's see how well those scales fare against my claws! YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
She bounded towards Mismakora with her eyes alight and her claws on full display. She sent Mismakora head over hooves, and they rolled across the musty plains. The kirin would simply retaliate with slashes from her horn, and jabs from all four of her powerful hooves.

"Shit, I'm on me own..." Lucky grumbled, thinking on his nubtips. He would begin with a flamethrower attack, which poor Fluffington would have mere seconds to run away from. Then, while Dani and Sora were startled, he would try to leap over his fire with his knife unsheathed. If he landed the hit, the blade would slice somebody across the waist.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back