• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"Julia, eh? Nice name. Call me Lucky." Lucky was somewhat amused by the Espeon's snort, as though he had reflected his current mood onto her: Pure need to rebuff everyone. Friend or not, he appreciated that kind of spirit.

The amusement would continue as Julia departed to check on the ice dog creature, who struggled with hiding her worry. "The trick is to suck it into your chest, Lassie!" He shouted to her.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Last edited:
Fluffington The Mighty drags her new treasure backwards through the crowd, weaving her way to a wall. She props the gun up against the wall and then drops iylt onto her back. "Ha-Ha! Loot is secured!" The Eevee loops her berry pouch's drawstring around the barrel of the weapon to keep it secured, then tests some movement with it. Sitting, rolling over, running in a circle, climbing the nearby shoulder of Ben if (no one stops her), jumping off to someone else and missing, falling flat on her face. "I'm OK!"
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Crow Crow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Boy, was the circus in town or something? Now Lucky could only watch with his mocking smile as Fluffington struggled with carrying her newly acquired rifle. She managed to put it up against a wall, only to strap it to her back in the same fashion that Lucky had with his spare pistol. "The trick is to avoid shiftin' your weight, Lassie." Lucky meowed. "Two or four legs, you shouldn't be shiftin' it like that. You gotta keep your spine low." Fortunately, he frequently got into pinches where he needed to roam on all fours, and he demonstrated with his pistol and shield device. With his face nary an inch off the floor, and his shoulders and hips parallel, he clambered about flawlessly. Of course, he didn't know how heavy that thing was in comparison. Maybe he ought to grab one for himself, and see?

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"Avoid shifting my weight? Keep my spine low?" Fluffington the Mighty picks herself up and shakes herself off. Then she tries to take Lucky's advice. She widens her stance to lower her back and tries to avoid shifting to the side, but her legs slide out from under her and she ends up laying on her stomach. "Uhhh...."
P PopcornPie

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji turned to Sora and placed his new rifle on his back when he introduced himself. "Sora, huh? Alright, then, Sora. You seem to be quite good with that key of yours, and... magic, apparently, as evidenced by how Minako's wounds healed so quickly." Putting his the pointer finger and thumb of his free, gloved hand to his chin, Ryuji added, "Well, like I said, I don't own the family business quite yet. That job goes to my old man. But, if it's fireworks you want to see, sure. I've got more than my fair share. Let's wait until after the psychotic bandits are stopped from trying to murder us, though. I prefer to set off my creations with my face still attached, thank you."

Dani had briefly introduced herself before flying off to "find a bathroom", and so Ryuji let her do her thing.

Then, a voice called out:

"HEAR MY VOICE AND TREMBLE, YOU PATHETIC WORMS, FOR I AM THE TURD BURGLAR! I'M GONNA FIND YOU, I'M GONNA RIP YOUR GUTS OPEN, AND I'M GONNA MOUNT YOUR POOP ON MY WALL!"

A Bandit with a (used) toilet seat around his neck, a toilet paper sash across his chest, and a rotary saw blade hand axe stood atop a short cliff, looking down at the village. "WHO AMONG YOU CAN FLUSH ME FROM THIS MORTAL COIL?!" The Bandit bellowed out.

Ryuji gave a sigh. "You know... I may not bother with firearms training just yet. I think I've seen enough action movies to know how to shut a weirdo up. If you'll excuse me..." Ryuji took out his rifle, flipping a switch on the gun without realizing it, and stepped out of the shack to face whoever was shouting like a complete idiot.

Interactions:
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Last edited:
R8Ll.gif

#13E64A
#30F4F3

The Henchman raised a brow at the broken speech Jacket managed but he got the idea of it. Never in all his years of working for the Russian Mafia did he think he'd be helping one of the masked maniacs.
tumblr_nlgxcutdVI1uo5rtao1_1280.gifv

"Uh you're welcome I guess."
He wasn't exactly phased by the death of that... Thing either. It wad a relief really. Now it seemed the next problem was raiders. This was a whole trip, like a whole post apocalypse movie. Half his mind couldn't believe he wasn't high.

"Boss we should get inside with everyone else and figure things out."
The Henchman suggested. The Son nodded.
tumblr_nlgw2hLlTa1uo5rtao1_640.gifv

"You go ahead then, think I'm gonna raise hell out here."
The Henchman knew better than to argue with him. He'd go inside and browse the provided weapons. Each of them looked almost alien.. The one with tentacles was definitely alien... So he picked up the simple black rifle and looked at Abraham.

"Hey, what kind of ammo goes into this?"
He asked.
Meanwhile
The Son stood outside where moments earlier there was a monster. He caught sight of the balding man who was having a breakdown earlier.
tumblr_nlgw2hLlTa1uo5rtao1_640.gifv

"Wonder what kind of shit that asshole's been on."
He said absentmindedly, being on a drug that causes destructive impulses to come out also meant he wasn't exactly in the lane of holding his tongue.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Smug Smug CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

latest
"Chief...!" Shaw uttered in surprise upon seeing yet another member of Rhodes Island—only this time, it was their commander, the Doctor.

The fact that there were four of them on this world was surprising already, but for there to be one more? The chances of that happening were so fractionally small, you'd be better off getting a top operator through HR. Still, it was comforting to know that their strategist was here with them. Really, really comforting... She pulled down her gas mask and wiped her eyes on her sleeve in sheer relief.

Critic Ham Critic Ham Riven Riven Crow Crow

--Minako Arisato--
Interaction:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

As Minako awaits for further orders, her eyes were set upon Elizabeth. She seems...Distressed. In a fit of worry, Minako approached Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth-san?" Minako called out to the medic, "Are you alright?" She asked, trying to find out what's wrong with her.

Boy, and they said Lucky was useless due to his short legs. This mini fox critter could barely take a step before falling flat! "It's a start." He giggled. "But you're gonna need more than a start to make it out of the claws of those bandits in one piece. You're spreadin' yourself too far, you still need to be able to move those wrists." His eyes narrowed slightly. "And I'm not hearing any words about how I'm one to talk, because I don't have any."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Fluffington stood up to try again. "Eh? Dont have any? Are you some kind of regional Buneary variant? That's cool. Are you a Fighting type? You look tough enough to be one!" She takes a couple of steps before trying another jump, she goes up, down, and onto her paws again, a little shaky, but managable.
P PopcornPie

Aaaaaand there was the inevitable question of where Lucky's paws were. "If I had a carrot for every time I heard someone ask about it...Well, I'd be dead. Fuck Bugs Bunny for makin' everyone think that we rabbits can have all the carrots we want..." Huh? Was Fluffington dropped or something? Actually, ask a stupid question, they were all dropped. But even still..."The fuck's a Buneary? And as far as I know, I'm not a regional variant of anything. I think I've got some lop in me, though..." Come to think of it, he was never really sure exactly what species of rabbit he was. "But you can call me a fightin' type, sure! 'Fighter' is me middle name." He started to crawl alongside her. "Now you look a little less like a free target, Lass!"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』
Izzy hoists her own newly-acquired gun. "Well, I'm ready to go shoot some motherfuckers," she says to the raccoon-man. "And, uh, hopefully not get shot at too much. I'd like to avoid that part."
She looks around the room, at the many gathered dimensional travelers. Some look threatening, others look decidedly goofy. "So, what's the plan? Just run and gun?"

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @whoever else is in the shack)

Interactions:
[Open for Interaction]
1585019146467.png
1585019115281.png
I left the shack since I'm pretty packed with weapons. I even have an anvil with me. What is with that Sniper Rifle though? Why does it look like that?? I should stop questioning things because I'm going to confuse myself even more. Anyway, so we're stuck here for a while, huh? Just when I was about to sleep. My slumber can wait because the portal sucking me in and the guns being pointed at me shocked me so hard that I'm fully awake again. Plus, this place has no comfortable spot to sleep on and if we do run into trouble I'll just let Jerry handle it. Where is that little bugger anyway? I noticed him sitting on top of the shack. He looked at me and his smile disappeared turning into an irritated frown. He stuck his tongue out on me and I did the same.​

His watch still in the red, Ben impatiently waits.

"Come on, come on..."

Green once again.

ct31U9Y.png

"YES! Hmmm... I don't know... but this guy looks like he could do quite a number on those goons... well, better give him a test run..."

P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Seeing her cry, the one referred to as the Doctor pat Shaw on her hardhat.

"You've been brave, Shaw. You've always been brave."

Few words emerged from his mouth as he looks down at his little comrade.

Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham

Last edited:
The shiny Eevee tilts her head in confusion. "Dropped? I dunno. My pack left me pretty early on. Said my ugly, sparkling coat would attract predators." Fluffington the Mithty takes a couple more hops, each one with a steadier landing than the last. "And if anything tries to target me, Good Luck! I've beaten Leagendary's, Ya know! I'll be impressed if they can scuff my coat!" Fluffington the Mighty boasts.
P PopcornPie

The Knight took the cloth with gratitude, covering her face and nose again as she continued to cough and hack some into the cloth. With Saria's comments about charging in, Nearl casually removed the cloth, giving a cheeky grin before covering it once more as she clears her throat several times.

The Knight had finally finished clearing her throat before a new voice had kicked in. Another yet, VERY familiar voice, despite their masked and discorded voice. One that actually caused the stoic knight to practically hiccup as she took a breath.

20200323_235410.jpg

"D-D-Doctor!?", Nearl asked with a perked eyebrow, ears drooped as she rotated so her shield was in front of her, totally not to hide her tail from its uncontrollable wagging. Damn tail.. "Y-You're here t-too?", she asked with a stutter, the Knight asked as she held up the cloth over her face but the eyes. She began to hack and cough yet again as she tried to breathe, but, maybe it was an excuse to cover the slight tinge of blush that had appeared on the Radiant Knight's face.

Last edited:
glac6.png
Natasha looks up at Lucky and blinks. Getting pointers on how to hide her feelings was...not the kind of response she was used to.

Julia hugs her and speaks softly so others wouldn't hear unless they really went out of their way to eavesdrop. "I'm so sorry you got dragged into this mess, Natasha. But we'll get back home, I promise."

The Glaceon stares at the floor. "..Just leave me alone, mom.."

"...Alright." Julia replies and presses the shield device into her daughter's paws. "Just hang onto this, okay? I don't want you getting a bullet through your head."

After a few moments of getting no further response, the Espeon finally pats her one last time and then walks back with a sigh. Poor kid wasn't going to return from this 'adventure' unscathed...​

"Yeah. Dropped. Like-O-oh." Right before dropping a reality bomb on Fluffington, Lucky would be on the receiving end of one himself, a story of how she was abandoned for having oddly colored fur. So, by some definition, Fluffington was dropped by her pack. Ouch. "Predators? I know all about predators. Used to have nightmares about eagles during me kithood." Fears that were deconfirmed, or at least put in a new light, when he was assisted by an eagle named Ikaros during the final battle with Meta. He got to shoot that AI's ass from a bird's eye view. God, that was so fucking cool in hindsight. "I don't know what you mean by Legendaries, but I've had me fair share of unlikely victories, too. Most recently, this bigass dragon with fire on her tail. Had it not been for this baby..." He nuzzled his Paw o' Death. "I wouldn't have won as easily."

His ears pucked up on the conversation between Julia and Natasha, and the rabbit had questions. Natasha was her daughter? While it was proof that Julia didn't claim to be married just to get him off her back, it was an off-putting thought. How does a two-tailed, purple cat thing produce an ice dog?

Oh, and as for Izzy, he snorted, "I'm all right with that idea. In fact, looks like some folks got started!"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Stikes Stikes (mentioned in passing: Crow Crow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch )

Last edited:
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade

kamen+rider+decade+1.jpg

What? The man dropped his gun and runs away? Well, that is something that Tsukasa wasn't expecting to see this happened. With no avail, he urged the man to stop where he was going but he didn't listen. "Wait, come back! I have something to tell you! What was that all about? Oh well." He shrugged.

He then went to the area where there are weapons to choose from but he already has a weapon that he uses quite often, obviously a sword but he wouldn't mind to take what is available to him and he is quite familiar with guns but he isn't sure if his accuracy is good with the guns that are new to him. Before he can do that, he takes one of the shields that he may use to defend himself.

"These guys are kinda handy to use. I haven't seen one of them that might be superior to the weapons that I have used before. I'll take that one then." He chose to take the SMG that suits him possible. "This is going to be fun." He said happily.

Now it is time for him to meet new people. He won't mind meeting other people just as long as they are not creeping him out to the point of just going solo until he goes back to his world from before.

He approached Minako to introduce himself. "You're just as confused as I am huh? The name's Kamen Rider Decade. I'm just a passing-through Kamen Rider. Well, only to end up in this screw-up universe." He said.

Interactions: 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
Naoto saves the girl! But wait, the woman dropped her gun and runs away without saying a word. Naoto didn't say a word to her.

"Are you alright? Where are your parents?" He asked the girl. The girl pushed Naoto away from her and runs away without saying a word to him. "What was that about? Did I do something wrong?" He asked himself curiously. "That's strange." He said.

He then went to the area where guns are available to anybody. Unfortunately, Naoto isn't fond of guns so he prefers to go bare-handed since he is a professional wrestler. "No way I am using guns. I'll just use my fists instead." He said.

He then noticed something that is entirely odd to him. A person who appears to be a little girl seems to be alone by herself. He could be mistaken though. He approached her to introduce himself anyway. "Hey, there but aren't you too young to wander around by yourself? Where are your parents? Did you get lost or are they dead? If so then I can take you to the orphanage if they are available. Just leave it to me." He said.

latest
Shaw sniffled a bit, comforted by the weight of the doctor's hand on top of her helmet. She wiped away her remaining tears before slapping her cheeks once, then twice. It wouldn't do to put on such a shameless display in front of the others, the zalak thought to herself with a slight pout tugging at her lips.

"Chief,thankyouverymuchforyourconcern." She bowed low once she'd fully recovered from her little emotional breakdown.

The firefighter proceeded put on a stoic facade. Considering what just happened earlier, however, she gave off the image of a young girl trying her hardest to be brave more than a professional in her field. Not to mention her habitual bouncing on the soles of her feet.

Critic Ham Critic Ham Riven Riven Crow Crow

Kendall's eyes once again flash to their unnatural sky blue. His smile wavers, and just for a second, he begins to reach towards Natasha- but then he drops his arm and laughs aloud, his howls echoing into the night.

"Uh... yeah, about that..." Abraham awkwardly responds to Dani. "See, we have a few port-a-potties we share in the town. And when those are occupied, we just... go in holes we dig. And then we just bury it." He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. "...yeah..."

And just like that, she goes off on her own.

"...Welp, she's gone."

He turns to Elizabeth.

"Yeah, shit! I saw those powers. If you can supply some ammo and medical supplies for us with that weird rift you open up, do you think you can give some to the townspeople?" he asks hopefully before looking at Lucky. "I have no idea who Julius Caesar is, but... no. These shields aren't hardlight shields or anything like that. They provide this kinda second skin made of energy to you and protects you from some harm before recharging. It's better to give 'em to the people who aren't as hardy as some of you are."

With that question answered, he turns to Tanya and Rocket. "Good question. I was planning to take the fight to them after I saw the damage you caused to that siren freak, but now that it attracted the attention of every bandit this side of Pandora with those alarms, I'm willing to bet we're going to be surrounded in a few minutes. The rock formations in this area mean they can assault us with Outrunners and Technicals from the north and southwest only, so you can try to cut those off before they get here. But other than that? Those bastards are gonna be converging in on us from every side, and once they get in, you're not gonna be able to use those explosives of yours reliably."

Next up, Izabela's question.

"We're gonna try to form a perimeter around the town. That creepy blonde girl, the small Rocket creature, and anyone else who wants to go with them can cut off the Outrunners and Technicals that'll likely be leading the charge from the southwest and north. But we need a strong defense here above all. Anyone who can't fight should help us build some last-minute defenses. Help people barricade their doors and board up their windows, stuff like that."

Abraham then notices Fluffington scurry away with a shotgun and begins to push his way past everyone to chase her. "Hey! Damn it! Weird... little furry Skag thing! What do you think you're doing with that?!"

The unspoken question remains, however.

Have you made your choices?

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B LilacMonarch LilacMonarch thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Stikes Stikes

[class=Window] max-width: 96%; min-height: 600px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 20px #bbbbbb; font-size: 12px; margin:auto; center; font-family=Verdana; padding: 0px; [/class] [class=Bar] background: #333333; max-height: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #fff; line-height: 20px; [/class] [class=Operative] background-color: #555555; border-bottom: 5px solid #33CC33; color: #fff; padding: 10px; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=Board] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/612842151381958694/BG.png'); background-size: cover; border-bottom: 4px solid #333333; min-height: 721px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; color: #fff; font-size: 14px; [/class] [class=Logo] background: url(''); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 300px 300px; background-position: center; [/class] [class=Sheet] background-color: rgba(89, 89, 89,.75); [/class] [class=Image] border-top: 4px solid #33CC33; border-left: 4px solid #248f24; border-right: 4px solid #248f24; border-bottom: 4px solid #33CC33; inline-block; width: 100%; line-height: 0; [/class] [class=Attach] float: left; [/class] [class=Attach2] position:absolute; left: 89%; max-height: 20px; color: #333333; padding: 5px; margin-top: -34px; [/class] [class=tabs] background-color: #333333; color: #fff; font-size: 14px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border-bottom:4px solid #33CC33; [/class] [class=title] background-color: #333333; color: #fff; font-size: 18px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border-bottom:4px solid #33CC33; border-left: 4px solid #248f24; border-right: 4px solid #248f24; border-top: 4px solid #33CC33; [/class] [class=tab] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; width: 50%; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: rgba(217, 217, 217, 0.3); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Profile) (show tabs1) if (eq ${currentTab} Combat) (show tabs2) [/script] [class=shell] background-color: #bbbbbb; width: 100%; height: 25px; border: 4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=meter] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; background-repeat: repeat; height: 100%; width: 100%; [/class] [class=accord] font-size: 14px; color: #fff; [/class] [class=Dialogue] color: #455E87; font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class]

[div class=Window][div class=Bar]
INQUISIDORES (Goetia, G.)
[/div]
[div class=Operative]Reaper Operative S099-6350-7851
[div class=Board][div class=Logo][div class=Sheet]
[div class=title]SERAPH-099 Samael
[/div][div class=Image]
9f50cd37a1f41578609a13289abeab08.png
[/div]
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Optimal
MENTAL CONDITION: Optimal
Skull's Settlement, Pandora
COLOR: #33CC33
FONT: Verdana
IMG_20190624_144904.jpg

PHYSICAL CONDITION: Crusty Hotdog
MENTAL CONDITION: Flirty Hotdog
COLOR: #54ACD2
[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Profile[/div][div class=tab]Combat[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabs1"]INTERACTIONS: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Skye Rose) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Sgt. Abraham)
MENTIONS: @StaidFoal (Sirenhead)

The SERAPH stood as the tattooed beside him processed his recommendation. The funny thing about time was that it makes all decisions wiser, and if one was well experienced, they could draw from the decisions that took years to learn and understand. Samael had the luxury of nine decades of existence and many more through an Artificial Intelligence that lived life by the nanoseconds. It was with this experience and wisdom-if he dared assume he was one to have the greatest luxury of all-that he decided fighting the siren headed monster was not an endeavor worth pursuing.

"I was called *dramatic pause* the Smoke Guy! Cause I had smoke powers," the hot dog bent itself partially, as if to stick out its chest and mimic superman, "...so Sausage Man isn’t that far fetched. I’m just saying, if I got turned into a strip of bacon or a rack of ribs, it’d be a lot more poetic. Heck, even a bacon wrapped hotdog would do. Then again...the sauce on the ribs would literally pick up every piece of dust I hopped on and grease from the bacon would coat everything I touched. I’m already picking up enough dirt and sliding all over the place as it is."

The flirting and talk about smoked meats was easy enough to ignore, but Samael wanted to introduce himself to a potential business associate. If they were going to get through these particular circumstances, allies were important...even the ones that would inevitably have to be disposed of. Samael hoped that Skye, as the girl introduced herself as, would not end up with such a fate. The townsfolk and Sergeant Abraham were creating a significant amount of enthusiasm for her abilities as a “Siren”, and Samael hoped to see such powers in action, "A pleasure to meet a person of such apparent...renown, Skye. I am S-"

But, if you’re wondering what a hotdog could be used for...” Delsausage wiggled his tiny sausage eyebrows a little bit, “Let’s just say neither I, nor the ladies would mind if I were to be used as a surrogate sausage, if you catch my drift. A bratwurst banger. A pepperoni pecker. A frankfurter phal-"

"Delsin..." Samael’s voice rumbled over the hotdog’s ramblings, like how death rolls over those who don’t least expect it. The SERAPH didn’t even need to glare at the hotdog through his blackened vision to make him shut up for a moment. "Pardon my interruption, but I was attempting to introduce myself. I am SERAPH-099 Samael...you may continue your conversation."

Delsausage picked right back up as if he didn’t almost have an accident in his pants because of the man he was standing on. Luckily for him, hotdogs don’t poop...or have digestive systems for that matter, Like I was saying, hot dogs can have many uses. You should probably clean me first and slatther me up with the sauce...and I’m not just talking about ketchup."

For just a few precious seconds, the voice of the Conduit was drowned out by the sound of massive explosions coming from the vicinity of the Sirenhead. The shockwaves that followed the explosions kicked up dust, debris, and one talking weiner into the air. Samael stood unfazed and unmoved as he took note of these individuals. It looked like heavy weapons and dangerous powers were a lot more common than anticipated. Samael would have to tread lightly even with his own abilities.

"OH SH!T! OH SH!T! OH SH!T DELSAUSAGE IS BLASTING OFF AG-"

One of Samael’s loader arms caught Delsausage in the air before he was lost in the dust. The sand covered hotdog was now crunchier than ever. A silent sigh was Samael’s only response as he saw the life force of the siren head plummet to nonexistence. The first confirmed casualty among the many that were more than likely to follow, whether it be of the supposed bandits, the townsfolk, or the group of misfits.

"I thought I was done for! ...Why did you save me? I wanted this miserable life to end more than anything else. If I can’t turn back into a human, just let me die as a hotdog. There’s no point in letting me live..."

"If you say so," Samael transferred Delsin into his actual and began to crush the stick of meat, showing no hesitation in obliging with the sausage’s request. When the pitiful scream from the sausage came, Samael loosened the grip, knowing that the hotdog would be silenced for at least a while. This way, the SERAPH would be able to keep him from shooting themselves in the diplomatic back when he discussed payment for defending the settlement.

Of course, things were never simple, as the wild shrieks of what Abraham confirmed to be the bandits rang out. While the human-sized and under beings packed themselves into the shack Sergeant Abraham called home Samael peeked in from the entrance, being unable to get in on account of the hulking 11-foot tall exosuit he wore. Still, it was a decent enough view for him to see the Sergeant distribute eccentric weapons and underwhelming personal protection shields to those who needed it.

Clearly, the rogues’ gallery standing inside did not understand how to distribute weapons to those capable of making good use of them, with the weapons and shields being snatched up in the matter of seconds by girls that couldn’t have been older than the bare minimum to be considered an adult and alien animals. That would be their problem. Samael was more than sufficiently armed with an autocannon, assault rifle, grenade launcher, and a shield generator designed for APCs. Now, the question was: which side would Samael be taking? The hulking soldier asked from outside the building, "I am aware this is not the most ideal time to ask, but how are we being compensated for defending this settlement? What’s to convince us to not turn our guns on the town you are trying to defend?"

The Delsausge noticed the beanie on Skye’s head, "Oh shoot, that’s a sick beanie you have there! I didn’t even notice from over here. It’s almost like I can’t read pictures with my eyes. Is that real wool? I know wool’s pretty hard to come by, especially on an alien planet, but that stuff is where it’s at. Keeps your head toast warm during the cold Seattle rain."

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabs2" style="display: none;"]ABILITIES: Samael is a SERAPH, purpose bred to be the best supersoldiers in the galaxy. Aside from the endless list of augmentations, and enough combat and firearms training to make special forces operators feel like kindergarteners, Samael excels at tracking, explosives, artillery operation, combat engineering, and setting traps. Among the private military sector, he and his team are renowned as the best trackers money can afford, with no terrain too difficult for him to navigate and operate in. Samael also happens to be well studied in basic surgery and forensic pathology, two sides of the same coin. With his training as a Segadores, Samael has also been introduced to strategies used to destroy dangerous ideas and silence people too eager to talk. All of this combined with a mind enhanced by Artificial Intelligence means that it is near impossible to overwhelm Samael physically, intellectually, or creatively.

WEAPONS/EQUIPMENT:
no slide
[div class=accord]Seraph HK-N720-G “Nakir” 7.20x50mm Rifle
[/div]
The HK-N720-H is the grenadier configuration of the standard issue Nakir assault rifle produced by Seraph Manufacturing. It is chambered in 7.20x50mm FMJ fed from a 40 round drum mag. It's advanced recoil compensation system and electronic firing system makes it one of the most accurate and reliable rifles in production with a considerable fire rate of 800 rounds/minute. Underslung is a three-round revolver-style 20mm grenade launcher that fires high-explosive grenades. On the top top rail is a VCOG smartscope while a secondary red dot sight sits at a 45 degree angle on the side along with an LED flashlight and laser sight combo. (hk-n720_nakir__baseconfig20.jpg)
[div class=accord]Seraph GE-S25 "Samael" 25mm Autocannon
[/div]
A chain driven autocannon designed to be wielded by an mechanized suit or mounted to a vehicle. It fires 25x85mm depleted uranium armor-piercing discarding sabot rounds out of belt-fed 100-round drum mag at up to 600 rounds per minute. The rounds this weapon fires are sufficient to punch through armored vehicles and any cover short of 2 feet of concrete with ease. The amount of firepower this weapon packs is offset by an impossible amount of recoil for a human to control and incredible weight, such that most SERAPHs can only practically wield it with the loader arms of his SABRE exosuit. The only exception is Samael, who is capable of wielding this monstrosity with his bare hands for short periods of time. Attached to the weapon is a red dot sight, compensator, smart targeting system, and floodlight. (ge-s25_samael_35.jpg)
[div class=accord]Smart AI “Psychopomp”
[/div]
Psychopomp, otherwise known as “Psycho” is Samael’s assigned Smart AI. It was originally a standard AI optimized for running combat simulations and proposing optimized tactics real-time. After Samael’s recruitment into the Segadores, Psycho has been altered to serve the Segadors, informing Samael on the targets assigned to him by the Segadors and leading him to complete objectives in ways that complete objectives of the Segadores.
[/div]
POWERS:
no slide
[div class=accord]-Foresight of the Reaper
[/div]
A relatively basic and stereotypical ability of Reapers, but mistakenly attributed to all Reapers. Samael is able to see the True Name and remaining life force of a person, as well as instantly recognized targets marked by the Segadores. A person's remaining life force can be used to approximate how much longer they have to live, but is by no means an exact science. This ability will not work on immortals. If Samael or a person in his vision would die or sustain a lethal blow within the next six seconds there is a slim chance that Samael will be able to foresee it and react accordingly.
[div class=accord]-Hindsight of the Reaper
[/div]
When faced with a being that has killed within the last 24 hours, Samael is able to determine the cause of death and the instigator of said cause of death if no unnatural cause obstructs it. This ability will not work on beings he has killed himself or on those who have died as the result of non-human causes.
[div class=accord]-Glare of the Reaper
[/div]
Anyone whom Samael intentionally stares at will feel an overwhelming sense of dread and imminent death. If they do not freeze in fear, they will run away blindly, rendering them vulnerable. A person can only break free if their will is greater than Samael's or if Samael looks away.
[div class=accord]-Piercing Gaze of the Reaper
[/div]
Arguably the most powerful ability from the Reaper’s Eye, Samael can fire “spears” of invisible energy towards anything in his vision, punching through anything short of three inches of titanium. This requires no physical movement on his part, allowing him to kill without moving a muscle. However, beings not marked for death cannot be directly affected by this power, so Samael often has to be creative with its use.
[div class=accord]SERAPH Augmentations
[/div]
All SERAPHs are provided extensive and invasive augmentations to ensure their combat superiority. These augmentations can be divided into three broad categories: Hardware, Wetware, and Manaware. Hardware includes cybernetic and implanted enhancements, Wetware includes genetic biological enhancements and will only list the effects of the modifications, and Manaware includes any form of magical enhancement.
[div class=accord]Hardware
[/div]
-Spinal Neural Interfaces
-Direct Neural Interface
-Auxiliary Neural Interfaces
-Titanium-Tungsten Skeletal Implants
-Integrated AI Matrix Suite
-Superconductor Nervous System Package
-Cardiovascular Regulator
-Hormonal Regulator
[div class=accord]Wetware
[/div]
-Greatly Enhanced Muscular Density/Regeneration/Recovery
-Enhanced Stem Cell Production
-Enhanced Immune System
-Enhanced Metabolism
-Enhanced Vestibulo-Ocular Reflex
-Enhanced Pain Threshold
-Enhanced Cardiovascular System
-Retinal-Inversion Stabilizer
-Robust DNA Replication
[div class=accord]Manaware
[/div]
-Oculus Aquilae - Eagle Eye
-Obscuras Animae - Covered Soul
-Magistri Tempus - Master of Time
-Loricatorum Pellis - Armored Skin
-Ut Obscurum - To Make Obscure
-Sanitatem - Healing
-Si Metus - Intimidation
[/div]

[/div]
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』
Izzy watches the armored Sargent go, then turns to the other blonde and the raccoon, Rocket. "I'll stick with you guys at the front, then. I can, uh, keep you covered." She shrugs. "Lead the way, I guess."
( 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )

The sergeant gives up chasing after Fluffington for long enough to address Samael.

"I can't offer much. But if you help me defend this town, I can take you to the Crimson Raiders. And like I said earlier? Those guys have the know-how on how to bring you back to where you came from."

He then looks at The Henchman and his choice in weapon.

"That's a Torgue rifle. A Stranger. Doesn't fire bullets, but mini rockets. Heh. If you want a lot of boom and a lot of viscera, then it's a good choice."

QizPizza QizPizza ManyFaces ManyFaces

Exia's satellite-like vision provides a good visual of what the cause of the screaming actually is. Thank goodness that it's a cloudless night.

Bandits Driving.gif

Down below, several vehicles are driving at high speed through the sandy dunes, moving towards a settlement from two sides. They're accompanied by hundreds of men and women who carry large axes and wear masks or wear armor and wield guns, and these men and women, unlike the vehicles, converge on the settlement from all sides. They shoot their guns in the air, cheer, headbutt each other.

They're clearly not in their right minds. And it looks like the town below might need some help.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

"Every side, you say?"

The Doctor ponders.

"I believe it's time for me to do my job, please be prepared," the Doctor says to Nearl, Shaw, Olivia and Saria, then looks towards Abraham, "If you have a clear plan on what kinds of units should be placed on which sides of the town, I would like to hear it. I should be able to formulate a strategy if I have knowledge of the Bandits' primary areas of interest - the areas that require the most protection of all."

With determination on his face, Ben declares one thing.

zVmFpfi.png

"It's hero time."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham LilacMonarch LilacMonarch P PopcornPie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back