• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
--Minako Arisato--
Color: #ff69b4
Interaction:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

While Minako was trying to get throught to Elizabeth, a rather peculiar man approached her. He was...How do you say this, he was wearing some kind of armor that one would see in a super hero show. He introduces himself as Decade, Kamen Rider Decade.

"Yes, I am..." Minako nodded along to the man, who seemed to be calm despite the impending attack. "I'm Minako Arisato. Nice to meet you, err...Decade-san." She introduced herself properly, "Do you...Always wear that armor?" She asked, curious.

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ

Daisy was dead because of her.

She was the one that
killed her.

Elizabeth was still trying to deal with killing someone, she was still trying to live with it, but she couldn't. She couldn't learn to live with it, she didn't know how to. Looking down at herself, blood appeared on her dress. If she could look in a mirror, the blood wasn't just limited to her dress, but it was on her face as well. Lifting her hands, she looked and saw, you guessed it: more blood.

Her hands were shaking, a pair of scissors appeared in her hands. Looking up, she didn't see the room they were in with all the people, no... she saw Daisy's face in front of her, the look of pain as she got stabbed by Elizabeth. There was ringing in her ears, blocking out what Daisy saying at that moment, but she read her lips. While human interaction wasn't something she knew until recently, what she said was very apparent:

"
Murderers should hang."

Before the rest of whatever she was experiencing could continue, she snapped out of it and heard Minako. She looked at her, not realizing tears going down her face before looking at her hands and dress seeing it wasn't bloodied and there wasn't a knife in it. Elizabeth looked back at Minako. "
Y-Yeah, I'm... I should be fine. Thank you, Miss Arisato." She noticed a new person with them, feeling that it was right to introduce herself. "I-I'm Elizabeth, it's nice to meet you." Now noticing the tears going down her face from how the tears were hitting her hands, she wiped the tears away and tried to ignore what happened for now.

Looking at Rocket, she decided to address the question he asked about her tears. "
I would if I could, but I don't think I'm able to. It's like... I feel like I can only open tears from this universe and bring things from other areas in this universe. It feels like there's a limiter on my powers on where I can pull things from."

Her attention turned towards Ryuji. The idea of Colombia being powers by balloons was funny, but that wasn't the case. "
Oh, okay Ryuji. And no, it wasn't balloons. The city was powered by quantum levitation, something that a physicist in the city discovered." Hearing that he wanted to try to make more fireworks thanks to her powers being able to get him what he needed, she nodded. "Sure, I can help with that."

Finally, she turned to Abraham, hearing him mention her powers. With what he was suggesting, it was doable for her. "
Yeah, I can do that. I just want to help however I can."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , quadraxis201 quadraxis201 , GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Looking at the two, they were certainly the most unique and different pairs of people out of everyone here. After all, pretty sure this was the first talking hotdog she met out of everyone here. "
Well, it's nice to meet you Samael and again, nice to meet you Delsin, but we really gotta dea-"

And then, as she looked to the battle, the siren head monster was dead.

Thank God for that, she was hoping it had the capability to die. Otherwise, this was gonna be a long fight that would end in death. She looked towards the two, rolling her eyes at Delsin suggesting more weird things to do with a hot dog. "
Yeah, well, I don't think the laws of love could allow me to do things with a hotdog. Especially one that, from how you look, probably ended up on the ground multiple times. Try again when you're not a walking piece of food, okay Delsin?" Then she heard the part about him not being able to turn back into a human and mentally, she did a double take. "Excuse me, turn back into a human? So you weren't always like this, I had a feeling that was the case, talking hotdogs couldn't have been made, it had to have been powers or science or a curse that did it."

In reality, she didn't have a feeling about that, she was just surprised but wanted to cover it up. And luckily, she was able to. Well, hopefully she was able to.

Following Abraham to the house and listening to his entire thing that was addressed to the new guys, now starting to offer weapons to everyone there. "
No thanks, Abraham, I've got my own weapons, grenades and shield." She pointed to her equipment, showing it off, the equipment as followed:
MDN_InflammatoryUmbrage0.jpg
A Corrosive Umbrage Pistol (imagine it was corrosive instead of fire and the lights were green),
DeftJackal.jpg
A Jackal SMG,
Ferocious_Rocketeer.jpg
A Rocketeer Assault Rifle,
Bilateral_Face_Time_(Hyperion).jpg
A Face Time Shotgun,
Homing_Incendiary_Singularity.jpg
A Homing Sticky Singularity Grenade Mod (just imagine this says Sticky instead of incendiary),

cvPjnShQHtdjY4Pt3j1NKw-UIujEyfOyPV-SPpNy7wA.jpg
And an Adaptive Anshin Shield.

Needless to say, this woman was ready for a fight.

"
I do have a knife, but that really isn't as effective as guns. A knife can only do so much damage up close after all." It was a knife, what did you expect?

Hearing Delsin notice her beanie, she looked at him. "
Yeah, it's a pretty sweet beanie. And... sure, its made of real wool." To tell the truth, she wasn't sure what it was made of as she never got the chance to ask her dad, but it was able to be washed with cold water so it was made of something at least. She was about to ask about what 'Seattle rain' was, but that was probably a thing from his world, she wasn't gonna bother.

So for now, unless Delsin decided to talk to her again or anyone talked to her, she'd wait for orders from Abraham. She didn't like taking orders from men in armor, especially Hyperion and Maliwan guys, but he was a Crimson Raiders, she couldn't say no.

QizPizza QizPizza CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
latest
"Awaitingorders,readywhenyouare,Chief!" Shaw was at the ready, weilding her axe and water cannon with a level of proficiency to be expected from a firefighter.

The young woman was practically vibrating where she stood, restless. She was used to being deployed abruptly and without prior notice. Back when she was with the Lungmen Fire Department, she'd be lucky to get a full night's rest without the alarm sounding. Her job with Rhodes Island was no different. Stop fires, save lives, and push enemies into pits... Alright, she'll admit, that last one was something she'd never done prior to her joining.

Critic Ham Critic Ham Riven Riven Crow Crow

Last edited:
Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Take Up Arms

The townspeople were about to take up Lightning on his offer when it all ended with a bang.

The explosion from Blast Radius could have been enough. But Tanya's follow-up shook the whole town with its shockwave, and while there were no windows to be shattered, everyone can hear the sound of a bunch of loose junk being blown around and clanging against the walls.

Sirenhead was dead.

"That... was fucking awesome."

Abraham looks around at the stunned townsfolk. "Mutant, monster, alien, I don't care what that thing was. But these guys just saved you from it." He turns around to face Scott Baker. "Oh. You must've missed my explanation. You're on Pandora, a planet of-" he stops himself, interrupted by Izabela. "-I'm not really sure. They might-" Captain Falcon's question cuts him off again. "-look, I'm going to tell you, just let me answer these damn questions!"
Lightning just watched as one explosion was followed by a second one, not only demolishing Sirenhead, but anything around him (as a result of both explosions, Lightning's monsters were all absolutely demolished as well). "...I swear on my originator's motherboard, I did 'not' expect such... 'overkill' as soon as this." Lightning muttered in disbelief, and yet, people still had so many questions! Unfortunately, there's not enough time to answer them - especially not with the bandits coming in to say 'hi' early! "Oh... That's not good." He muttered simply. Because when is it 'ever' good?
"Shit...! That siren bastard must've attracted the bandits! It sounds like they're starting their invasion early!" Abraham shouts angrily as townsfolk scurry about. "Sorry you guys had to get wrapped up in all this action," he apologizes to you all. "That's life here on Pandora."

"EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT OF A PORTAL, FOLLOW ME INTO MY HOUSE. PEOPLE OF SKULL'S SETTLEMENT, BARRICADE YOURSELVES IN YOURS!"

The horrified masses don't need to be asked twice. They retreat back into their homes sans a few brave souls who still have some ammo to spare. Sgt. Abraham has little time to round them up himself and dashes into the nearby shack of a building he came from when you had first met.

1585005567888.png
Lightning heard and nodded, retreating into his Duel Disk and just floating on by into Abraham's house - and upon entry, set the Duel Disk down anywhere remotely safe so nobody can simply tamper with him or it. His silence follows as he looks around and listens to Abraham.
The inside of the shack is no more better-looking than the outside, and getting everyone inside forces everyone to crowd each other closer than sardines. There's a mattress in the far corner- a worn one with several springs poking out from its dirt-ridden surface. Two lit lightbulbs hang by pieces of rope from the ceiling, providing at least some light. A rusty fridge sits in the corner opposite to the mattress, and... well, that's really about all there is to see. "I know. Place is somehow crappier to sleep in than it looks. Sometimes I wish I was back on board Sanctuary," Abraham grumbles as he moves over to the rear wall where the only remarkable objects in this improvised shack sit:

1585006012566.png

Two large red chests.

"My old squad gave these to me as a sending gift. Told me I'd need them. Shit, everyone on Pandora needs 'em nowadays." He presses a button on the front of each of them.

1585006211565.png

The first opens up to reveal four rather impressive-looking guns, complimented by a couple of ammo boxes for each. The second opens up to reveal four flat objects, each one a flat shape attached to a few extra pieces of metal. Abraham picks one and holds it up high.

1585006341354.png

"This is a shield. Wear it on you and you'll be protected from a few bullets. Once it's depleted, it'll need a few seconds to charge up again. If you don't want to handle the heat of a gunfight, take one of these. If you know you can handle yourself without one- and I know which of you can- leave them to the more fragile in your group." He then places the shield back down on the opened chest and walks over to the other one. "I'm pretty sure you all know what these are, but if you don't: they're guns. They fire bullets and kill people. Those of you who know how to handle a gun and want an upgrade, pick one. If you can't, leave them to the more experienced shooters."

"We've only got four of each, so choose who gets them wisely. Once we get to the Crimson Raiders, Marcus can help supply you with more, but for now, we'll have to make do with this."
Lightning took a look over the technology and seemed interested. Now - he can't handle the shields 'or' guns by himself. That is for sure. But being an A.I, tampering with the technology to borderline 'possess it' should be very possible! He would eventually stop when he saw 'this' weapon - if there was even one left! If he had a distinguishable face, you would probably see him forming a smile.
1585006873490.png

The first gun is a rather hefty SMG with a bayonet attached to it, bordering on the size to classify it as a full-size rifle. There's a switch on the side that has two settings: a dark purple skull-like symbol and an orange flame.
Lightning rubbed his hands and smiled, intending to grab onto this type of gun - granted there was one left. He slowly pulled it over to himself - carefully handling it though it was a bit heavy for the small A.I. "This will do nicely..." He muttered to himself, if successful.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Confident​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Any guns left (hoping to get just one)?​
RP Information
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @FirearmFellas​

• Are these...Raiders? They're pretty well-equipped, not gonna lie. Those <<armoured SUVs>> they were operating has some form of sci-fi barrier at the front and back of the vehicles. There were also those who rode some <<single-wheeled motorcycle>>, accompanying their comrades on a day to plunder and pillage a civilisation. Looking at the visuals as my grip on Exia's control tightened, I quietly stared at the hostile NPCs that were riding towards their destination, screaming like it was bargain day at the supermarket. The well-being of the to-be victims aside, I was also concerned of one glaring revelation; I could not see their <<Hit Points/HP>>, nor could I see mind and Exia. How was I able to access the player menu somehow, yet could not see anyone's health in this world? Was this, unlike my time spent in the <<Underworld>>, really a one in a hundred percent chance of me getting pulled into an entirely different universe? If that was the case, would this mean that the lives of people here may very well be far more real than the people of the <<Underworld>>? ....Why did I suddenly think of the situation of the Underworld like that? For all I know, even in comparison to this world, humans of the <<Underworld>> are also-

“By the time you're done daydreaming we would have let those people die by not taking action.”

The all-too-familiar stoic,male voice of Exia spoke to me, snapping me out of my thoughts in a split second. I could never get used to being with a A.I(?) this cold. Even Alice felt like a mere kitten in comparison to Exia's dominant apathetic personality.

“S-sorry, I was just thinking about how we could handle those enemies on the road.” I answered feebly, although I quickly reaffirmed a confident front as I looked at the vehicles approaching the town from both sides, then started accessing Exia's terminal to see what form of weapons he had in store:

1) GN Sword
    2) GN Long Blade
    3) GN Short Blade
    4) 2x GN Beam Saber
    5) 2x GN Beam Dagger
    6) GN Shield
    7) GN Vulcans <<OFFLINE>>

Wait.

“GN Vulcans are offline...? How are we supposed to-.”

My eyes quickly shifted back in front of me, revealing Exia now raising its folded <<GN Sword>>, taking aim at one side of the approaching raiders before firing several consecutive rounds of <<plasma/beam projectiles>>. So it actually was a Gunblade? Whose idea was it to call it "Sword" only? In a short while, some projectiles had managed to hit the top of several vehicles, the intense heat of the "bullets" had fully incinerated the drivers and its passengers and caused the vehicles to explode; Must have be hot enough to cause the engine to go off. The projectiles that did not hit however were not entirely useless. In fact, when they collided onto the flow, the energy bouncing off the ground had caused enough force to make the raiders have an unstable ride towards their destination. Combined with the explosions cause by the vehicles that were shot down, those who were unluckily nearby soon found themselves getting thrown off their rides as well with some pretty nasty injuries, or at worse, consumed by death's embrace.

Needless to say, I was left slack-jawed as the destructive capabilities of several mere shots from a gunblade. However, never mind being amazed, we have a good weapon in our disposal to deal with the raiders on sight before they could reach town. If we could save them in time then asking for information about this world would be a lot easier, raising our chances of being able to figure out how to get back to our own respective homes fast. I don't want to keep my friends worried about my presence any longer than before. Especially Asuna.

“Let's go Exia. We'll flush them out before they could try to hurt anyone!”

“Understood. Exia: Commencing Armed Intervention.”

Without another word to spare, I controlled Exia and took aim at the raiders from both sides, firing at their vehicles quickly before the inevitable could happen. I almost feel a little guilty of the fact that:
    A)Part of the aiming being accurate was thanks to Exia and
    B)For all the armour and weapons those Raiders had on them, They very clearly least expected some 17-year-old teen piloting a giant 18.3 meter tall robot of death firing some possibly-overkill beam rounds from above where their barriers were only blocking what's ahead and behind them.

latest

Julia makes her way back to Abraham and clears her throat. "If we're really surrounded..."

Then we need to work together. We'll need communication to deal with enemies from all sides. I can provide that.
She continues via telepathy to everyone.

Aside from being in their heads, the voice wasn't particularly intrusive - kind of like just overhearing her talk normally.

You're not going crazy. This is telepathy. She adds in case anyone immediately started questioning their own sanity. You're all connected now. Try saying something.

"Oh, also..." The Espeon says, returning to speaking normally and looking at Abraham. "Do you have anywhere specific that could especially use bandits getting tossed around like ragdolls?"

Meanwhile, Natasha silently gets up after attaching her shield device to her jacket as best she could and slips outside.

792.gif

Not long after, an unusually cold draft of air blows through Abraham's house. If anyone looked at the sky outside, they would find dark clouds starting to form above the town, centered above the Glaceon.

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Abraham) Crow Crow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss DerpyCarp DerpyCarp BoltBeam BoltBeam P PopcornPie FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , literally everyone
tl;dr Julia made a telepathic 'comms' for everyone and Natasha is making a storm outside.​

Battle tactics, that’s what the Doctor was well known for after all! Face changes aside, the slight huff of a breath and a toss away of the Cloth was all she needed to get back into it. Nearl gives her head a few moments of a shake to knock some sense back together as she moves back to her casual smile, now ignoring the blatant fluff tail wagging. Right then.

The Kuranta would look to where majority of the group had begun making their moves, a frozen gaze as she watched the collection of figures make their attempts to prepare to fight off the mixture of Raiders and Bandits. If these people were running amuck simply to cause havoc and chaos, maybe The Crimson Raiders would definitely fit a place for her and The Rhodes Island group, focusing on taking out those causing harm anyways.

Nearl kept her joyful grin as she turned to the Operators and The Doctor, a head tilted as one of her ears slightly twitched in anticipation. Giving a playful shrug, she stretches her arm. “Maybe initially running in wasn’t the best option, but hey..”, The Radiant Knight proclaims with excitement as she pulls out her Warhammer once again, “Now that our Commander is here, we can get these strategies sorted out like always!”

She then fixes her gaze to the Doctor’s masked face and reflective visor, her still joyful expression almost permanently plastered onto her face as she carelessly but yet skillfully flips and tosses her Warhammer up and about with her hand, still relaxing on the weight of her shield.

“So then Doctor, what now?”
tumblr_65f65018da97711651230ca8eb9f661d_9f159dd5_500.png

Critic Ham Critic Ham
Ineptitude Ineptitude
Crow Crow

Interactions:
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
1585024795141.png
1585024946858.png
I was stretching like, you know, a cat while Jerry hangs out on the top of the Shack. I heard the voice, stopping my stretching session and I stood up with a slouch. I looked around and as far as I know, nobody was talking to me. I was confused until the voice said it was telepathy. That's amazing! What else has this weird world have in store for me? I have no idea who's talking to me at all. I haven't been with anybody in this place because I mostly kept things to myself. After all, this place has way too many weirdos. She even specified that we're all connected now, does that mean Jerry can finally talk to me? Hopefully not, because the mouse can both mentally and physically torture me in new ways.

. . .

I winced in anticipation before realizing that he's not talking. That's a relief. I would have blown my brains out if he did. We both prefer to let our actions speak for us anyway.​

--Minako Arisato--
Color: #ff69b4
Interaction:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

As Elizabeth finally snapped out of her episode, Minako couldn't help but see the tears that flowed down her cheeks, ones which she wiped with her hands. She was...Crying.

CRY?!

"Huh?" Minako glanced behind her, swearing that she heard a very gruff voice somewhere, only to find no one new. They were the same ensemble of lost people in this planet...Why does her shoulders feel heavy all of a sudden? "Weird...I thought I heard someone..." She said, shrugging as if suddenly, she was holding something else--a stack of tissues. As if to add to the weirdness, to the outside eye, Minako suddenly had a yellow streak near her hairclips. "Where did I...?" She pondered, getting a great idea that maybe she should probably save it for later. You'll never know when you need to do your business.

Decade of all people should recognize what's happening to her.

It wasn't long until the big guy, Abraham, stated their tasks. Those with the weapons and shields should head outside and be runners while those who can't shall help with last minute preparations. A simple enough mission, but instead of her leading, she's the one doing the grunt work.

"I'll do my best!" Minako nodded, getting herself pumped up for the incoming invasion. She then turned to Elizabeth, who was discussing plans on making fireworks. "Good luck, Elizabeth-san!" She said, her eyes saying that they'll make it through no matter what. As she left the shack, grains of sand fall from within her sleeve, trickling down her leg.

Minako walked outside and prepared herself from the onslaught, drawing out her Evoker for immediate use. It's clear that the Bandits will focus on everyone else, so for an offense, Minako will have to use her Personas to deal with them offensively. That is, if the exploding child failed.

Last edited:
The Doctor faces Nearl with a nod as she presented her question, before he proceeds to look towards Julia. "Thank you, your contribution will be vital to the mission. Though, I have a request - is it possible for me to view things through the eyes of every single participant of this operation, all at once? Much akin to multiple screens before me. I have intention to act as a type of central tower to all of this, so as to provide commands according to the situation."

He then looks to the general crowd.

"My proposal is that we should all start off with being in Groups of three to five - with combinations of both frontline fighters and supporters in ratios of 2:1, 2:2 or 3:2. It is preferred that the groups be completely or mostly consist of individuals from identical or similar worlds, since they are likely to understand each other better and in turn have a better chance of supporting each other. Most of you who do not have this luxury will simply group with whoever fits the first conditions and ignore my second proposed conditions. This will be the outer layer of defense.

Normally, this would mean that my comrades from Rhodes Island would be protecting the same sector together. However - among you four, Shaw is a full-on combatant, Nearl combines healing, defense and offense, as does Saria, while Silence is primarily a healer. We need to divide our healing resources to others, so as it stands in this context, one of the healers will need to support a different team."

Turning to the Sergeant, he says, "it is also inevitable that some of the Bandits will successfully bypass or infiltrate our defenses. Our numbers are not sufficient, we need a second layer of defense in the form of the town's own fighters, an inner layer of defense. As they have easier access to town resources, they will not require as heavy support in terms of healing."

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Riven Riven Ineptitude Ineptitude Critic Ham Critic Ham Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Lilith.png
Lilith overheard the yelling and gunshots "That doesn't sound good." She followed Grey into the alleyway, this place would probably be a better place to confess her feeling to someone, Lilith looked around to make sure no one else was here. Lilith sat next to Grey and let out a small sigh. "I have to tell you something about me. I have a problem with trusting people including myself, I keep telling myself that I have a purpose for something but I feel like I don't, I feel like no one needs me or want's me around but I've been proved that it wasn't the case. I hope you understand, I probably shouldn't get into my past life though, it's a lot to unpack."

Kirby.png
Kirby decided to stick next to Caption Falcon since he's the most familiar with him, but he felt like he wanted to make more friends while he's here and there are so many people. His attention shifted to Tom and Jerry so he walked over to the and took a seat.

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Grey)
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Tom and Jerry)

esp1.png
Julia looks at the Doctor and frowns. "That's...a tall order."

She puts a paw to her head. "But, I might be able to manage it, other than anyone that pushes me out of their mind."

"Also...it might depend on whether your mind can handle that kind of stress."
The Espeon makes a gesture with a paw digit on her temple. "Watching through someone else's eyes is much more taxing than merely looking at a screen."

Interactions: Crow Crow (The Doctor)

Interactions:
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials
1585045555254.png
Tom and Jerry friends.png
Speaking of weirdos, here's one right now! What even is this thing. It's not freaky like the Sirenhead I threw Jerry at, in fact, it's kind of cute if I'm being honest and that's high praise since I don't like to throw that word around a lot except when I see an adorable cat like Toodles. The love of my life until he married Butch. I don't want to remind myself of that painful memory. I poked this weird marshmallow on the cheek, tilting my head as I examined him. . . or is it her? It doesn't matter. This thing got the attention of Jerry who walked closer to us and hugged him. I, Thomas Cat, on the other hand, had another idea. I picked the pink one up and Jerry lost his grip. What am I going to do?

Well. . .

I opened my gaping mouth to eat him and Jerry gasped in surprise, immediately taking action as he climbed up my fur and stood on my shoulder. He pulled out a pan, preparing to swing and he hit me at the back of the head so hard that I was knocked down with a tall bump on my head. I let go of the marshmallow as I crashed down on the floor. Jerry fell down too, landing on his behind. He rubbed it and pocketed his pan. He was glad that he managed to stop me. He always stops me when I'm chasing somebody Jerry sees as innocent. He looked at Kirby and offered a handshake.​

Doctor.%28Arknights%29.full.2696312.png

"I understand and accept any risk it might have on me, Miss, in fact, most of my training leans more on the mental side, I've had my sanity reduced to zero multiple times before, so I should have some resistance to side effects," the Doctor responds to Julia, "now, the only issues you will need to contemplate before you agree or disagree is how it will affect you and any others, not me."

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Looks like the physcos are finally here.
(Physcos?!)
Just take cover and aim, it should do the trick.
(But what if I’m hit?!)
Oh you needn’t worry about that!
(What?!)

She just stood there, having this conversation in her head as she clutched her rifle.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
Tsukasa doesn't like it when someone mistakes it as armor but he didn't get upset at all since he will be meeting new people.

"Armor? This is not just any ordinary armor, this is my powered form whenever I use this belt to turn it on and off if necessary. I have the ability to transform into other Riders. I can tell you more about it if you want. You don't have to though. I just thought that you can get all the information that you need to get to know me better." He said.

9pekqpn.png

"Well, at least you have the power to change out of that gaudy old pink," Ben added to the conversation between Minako and Decade, "don't know what I'd do if I had to wear pink my whole superhero career."

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

(sorry for the absence!)

Jacket leaned against a wall, unsure on what gun to choose. They looked weird and probably shot even weirder bullets, but knowing that it's still a gun, he shaked off the thought and walked up to one of the chests, grabbing a pistol.
Screenshot_2.png
Jacket gazed at the Henchman, thinking that this unusual pair of the masked maniac himself and the Russian mafia can work out, and with that, he smiled within his mask. For the first time in a long while.
He didn't grab a shield, considering that he's survived several situations. He looked at Abraham, showing the gun to him. "Hello. I'd like- -This, -please."

ManyFaces ManyFaces CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (@ anyone else!)

Interactions: Crow Crow

Tsukasa looks at Ben with an angered expression even though he can't show emotions in his powered form. Although his voice is somewhat calm as he doesn't want to ruin his first impression on meeting new people.

"First, it's magenta, not pink. Second, aren't you a bit too young to be by yourself? Where are your parents? It's not safe for a child to be by themselves you know." He said in concern.

"I uh... can't really tell the difference, isn't magenta just a more specific pink," Ben adds, "and my parents uh... well, lots of kids came here without their parents, I'm the same, right?"

He ended off with a grin.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Shrugging in response to Tanya's ethical retort, he simply replies "You'll know the right side in time. You just have to hope it's the one you put yourself on" he examines the weapons and the shield briefly before turning away from them without a second glance "I'll get by with my power for now" he watches as the other pick out what they want. Frankly, he didn't like guns much, he'd always got by just fine by punching things and creating explosions. If he really needed to hit someone from far away, he could throw something.

He was ready to charge in and stop those bandits, but without knowing how many there were, or what kind of gear they had at their disposal, it would be tough to figure out the best plan of attack.
For now, he had to hang back and let everyone else prepare for the upcoming fight. With covering fire, he stood a much better chance of getting off an effective attack.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B StaidFoal StaidFoal @Open​

Scott Baker

Auraxis or not, when innocent lives are being threatened, the question isn't "should you defend them", but "how can you help them the most". When Abraham called everyone to defend the town, Scott did not need any time for considerations.

When given the option to pick additional equipment, Scott decided to leave it to those who did not have their own, or were armed inadequately. His gauss carbine was enough for regular combat on Auraxis, there was little reason to thing it would be inadequate against a group of wasteland bandits. He paid even less attention to the shields, seeing as he already was equipped with one.

With his choice made, Scott stepped back, letting others pick their weapons. As he waited for others to prepare, he heard Julia's voice inside his head. "What the..." was all the auraxian managed to say before Espeon proceeded with her explanation. As disturbed as he was by this, Scott understood how important tactical coordination was. With a sigh, he said "Fine. If there's no alternative, we can use this."

Chimera
Open for Interaction
c3244bec086674dbed66f54a85c05c2f.jpg

Chimera found herself meeting up with a group of strange people, but no one was bothering her or interacting with her. It seems she was invisible to everyone, or maybe she just didn't look like anything out of the ordinary to them. There was a machine, a guy with two swords, a couple of talking animals, a military nut, and a bunch of others she could identify, but not really care about. As long as no one bothered her, she would be fine....

An conflict happened not long after, and they were told to run inside. Chimera could care less, but listened because she has no idea what the rules of this world was, but when she was told to grab a weapon, she would reply like a robot,
"I don't need a weapon. I am a weapon. "

Kirby
Kirby.png
As Tom was about to take a bite out of the small pink puffball he was going to give him a taste of his own medicine and suck him up but Jerry came out at the last second and hit Tom on the head with a frying pan. Kirby fell to the ground along with Tom and Jerry, Jerry let out his hand to offer a handshake so he shook his hand.
Kirby smiled and put Jerry on his head, sitting back down.

Interactions:
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Tom and Jerry)

Interactions: Crow Crow

Tsukasa nodded upon Ben's words. "Uh... Just watch your back, kid. These people aren't as friendly as you would think. I believe there are heroes like myself that you could trust but you never know which is which. It's a dangerous world out there." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back