• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
As Sora and Dani watch Elizabeth take care of Minako’s wound but a girl in a yellow hoodie shows up from nowhere, offering her help as well.

“(This place is getting too crowded, gotta find a place to unwind and recharge soon)” Dani thinks to herself. “Hey, I’m gonna go see if this place has a bathroom or something, I’ll be right back.”

Dani leaves for a short period of time. She’ll come back. Sora throws his hat in the ring by offering to help too. “Y’know, I can help your wound too, you don’t have to accept though.”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Strike Strike CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

The townspeople were about to take up Lightning on his offer when it all ended with a bang.

The explosion from Blast Radius could have been enough. But Tanya's follow-up shook the whole town with its shockwave, and while there were no windows to be shattered, everyone can hear the sound of a bunch of loose junk being blown around and clanging against the walls.

Sirenhead was dead.

"That... was fucking awesome."

Abraham looks around at the stunned townsfolk. "Mutant, monster, alien, I don't care what that thing was. But these guys just saved you from it." He turns around to face Scott Baker. "Oh. You must've missed my explanation. You're on Pandora, a planet of-" he stops himself, interrupted by Izabela. "-I'm not really sure. They might-" Captain Falcon's question cuts him off again. "-look, I'm going to tell you, just let me answer these damn questions!"

Kendall merely stares at Lucky with an unwavering grin, keeping the expression up even after he leaves to go deliver the dress to Lana himself. He then turns back to Natasha. "Friend," he corrects the rabbit. The Typhlosion doesn't even seem at all fazed when Lucky realizes she's gone. "What, you were seriously fooled? You have no idea how many MPF personnel I've had to blackmail into looking for her." He chuckles maniacally.

Grey sighs and de-summons his sword. "Lilith?" He asks as he looks at her.

GreyCurious.png

"What's up?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHA! BLOOD TO REVIVE THE CALYPSOS!"

The sound of distant screams over the horizon and gunshots penetrates the short-lived peace.

GreyShocked.png

"Gah! Lilith, follow me!" Grey jumps down off the roof and into an alleyway, hidden away from the others.

"Shit...! That siren bastard must've attracted the bandits! It sounds like they're starting their invasion early!" Abraham shouts angrily as townsfolk scurry about. "Sorry you guys had to get wrapped up in all this action," he apologizes to you all. "That's life here on Pandora."

"EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT OF A PORTAL, FOLLOW ME INTO MY HOUSE. PEOPLE OF SKULL'S SETTLEMENT, BARRICADE YOURSELVES IN YOURS!"

The horrified masses don't need to be asked twice. They retreat back into their homes sans a few brave souls who still have some ammo to spare. Sgt. Abraham has little time to round them up himself and dashes into the nearby shack of a building he came from when you had first met.

1585005567888.png

The inside of the shack is no more better-looking than the outside, and getting everyone inside forces everyone to crowd each other closer than sardines. There's a mattress in the far corner- a worn one with several springs poking out from its dirt-ridden surface. Two lit lightbulbs hang by pieces of rope from the ceiling, providing at least some light. A rusty fridge sits in the corner opposite to the mattress, and... well, that's really about all there is to see. "I know. Place is somehow crappier to sleep in than it looks. Sometimes I wish I was back on board Sanctuary," Abraham grumbles as he moves over to the rear wall where the only remarkable objects in this improvised shack sit:

1585006012566.png

Two large red chests.

"My old squad gave these to me as a sending gift. Told me I'd need them. Shit, everyone on Pandora needs 'em nowadays." He presses a button on the front of each of them.

1585006211565.png

The first opens up to reveal four rather impressive-looking guns, complimented by a couple of ammo boxes for each. The second opens up to reveal four flat objects, each one a flat shape attached to a few extra pieces of metal. Abraham picks one and holds it up high.

1585006341354.png

"This is a shield. Wear it on you and you'll be protected from a few bullets. Once it's depleted, it'll need a few seconds to charge up again. If you don't want to handle the heat of a gunfight, take one of these. If you know you can handle yourself without one- and I know which of you can- leave them to the more fragile in your group." He then places the shield back down on the opened chest and walks over to the other one. "I'm pretty sure you all know what these are, but if you don't: they're guns. They fire bullets and kill people. Those of you who know how to handle a gun and want an upgrade, pick one. If you can't, leave them to the more experienced shooters."

"We've only got four of each, so choose who gets them wisely. Once we get to the Crimson Raiders, Marcus can help supply you with more, but for now, we'll have to make do with this."

(Please ignore the actual stats; these are just to give you an idea of what the weapons look like! The shield choices do not matter at this point.)

1585006873490.png

The first gun is a rather hefty SMG with a bayonet attached to it, bordering on the size to classify it as a full-size rifle. There's a switch on the side that has two settings: a dark purple skull-like symbol and an orange flame.

1585008700644.png

The second is a rather horrifying-looking sniper rifle. Its front barrel is covered in these tentacles that are squishy to the touch, but allow for a steady, tight grip. On occasion, they move around slightly.

Disgusting.

1585009008364.png

The third is a funky assault rifle with a box-shaped magazine, as if it were built to be loaded with something other than bullets.

1585008598828.png

The final weapon looks the most mundane, but still strange by most people's standards. It's a shotgun more reminiscent of a railgun than anything, with two holographic sights on top. Apart from appearance, there has to be something that makes it special, right?

Make your choices.

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and The Tom Tom Gang (Blinx)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Doom Slayer (DOOM 2016)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Saburo Kusanagi (Doctor Who-inspired OC)
Reiksguard Reiksguard as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausa SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Vera "Granny Rags" Moray (Dishonored)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Shoot, I won't lie, those are some snazzy lookin' guns...I'm still not even a gun enthusiast and I want one! Forget that, I want them all! That shielf though....That will come in hand..." Captain Falcon strokes his chin in thought

Split-off Group 1
"Nothin' but Sand"

Exia and Kirito were alone.

1585009780629.png

All around them is nothing but sand, dirt, and a single road, plus a bunch of rock formations that spiced up the scenery juuuust a little. The night sky is blue and free of clouds, but the smell of rain lingers in the air, as if a storm had just cleared. The moon over the horizon is large, scarily close to the atmosphere. The imprint of a threatening phoenix is drawn across its surface.

1585009934436.png

Screams, cries of pain, and gunshots echo in the distance, about a mile or so away. They scream the name 'Calypso' and chant the words 'Throne' over and over again in psychotic voices...

This certainly isn't a friendly place.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Lucky wasn't sure what the ultimate liar was going to say next. Was he going to collapse onto his back, hysterically laughing, satisfied that Lucky had finally fallen into the "made you look" trap? Or did he have some simple explanation? Either way, Kendall had suddenly turned surprisingly...serious. Like, he still grinned, but he didn't make any joke or humorous anecdote. He just said it outright: Lana was missing. While he did follow it up with laughter, Lucky had a gut feeling that he was just staying "in character". "Let's not forget, that might not have been the case, if you helped me save her..." Lucky hissed. "Lupe could be right. It could be-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHA! BLOOD TO REVIVE THE CALYPSOS!"

The fuck?! Blood? He liked the sound of bloodshed, but not when it was his own! "Shit..." Lucky bared his teeth, and narrowed his eyes. "We'll have to negotiate somethin' later. We better see what we're up against." That's why he obeyed the order without question, and hopped into the shack with the speed of a frightened cat.

As soon as he was safe, Lucky hopped onto the first windowsill he could spot, looking for the masses. "Those are the bandits coming, I presume." He kept his eyes on the horizon, but had his ears turned backwards, listening closely as the four kinds of loaner weapons were revealed. Though being surrounded by choices brought a little drool to the tip of his tongue, he simply sneered. None of those fancy turrets could ever compare with his one and only Paw o' Death!...Or his pistol, maybe. He preferred weapons that he didn't need both nubs to operate, so it was only for the most dire emergencies. "Your arsenal is slick, but you can just save me a shield, Laddie. I come armed." He let moonlight bounce off his Paw o' Death, and also let the spot of reflected light glide around the room.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
As Dani tried to leave somewhere to be alone for awhile Abraham pulls her and the others to a custom made, but charming (in a way) building.

He offers them guns and shields to defend themselves, but Sora and Dani decline. “Sorry I’m not very comfortable with these. I’m fine on my own thanks. The other guys will probably need something to defend themselves with. What about you Dani?” Sora said as he turned to his white haired ghost friend

“Yeah, that’s nice, do you by chance have somewhere private? Like a bathroom?” Dani asked Abraham hoping to relax for a little.

Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』
The woman in blue and white's ability sounded rather useful - and the rest of what she said all but confirmed the fact that this was some multiverse-related phenomenon.

When she requests Izzy to do her thing,『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』points one of its many arms at the bullet hole. Suddenly, the deformed, bloody bullet drops straight out of Minako's arm, clinking on the table. "There ya go. I can't do anything else, though."

At Abraham's call, she half-turns, then says to the group, "Ah, we should probably check that out. I'm Izzy, by the way."
She makes her way over to his home, following himself and the others inside. When he explains what the shields are, she parks up. "I call dibs on one of those. Bullets aren't something I can defend against very well." She looks over the guns, then reaches out and grabs the SMG. "I've done a bit of shooting with one of these, so I'll take it."

( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )

"Ugh..."

As the fight ended, Ben turned back to his regular human self.

"Wha- we ended him? Just like that? Hmph, I thought he was made of sterner stuff."

In an untimely manner, the enemy forces arrived.

"Awww man, I'm all timed out!"

With that, Ben retreated alongside the civilian groups and the main group.

"I don't do guns too much, but defending myself against them? Sure."

He looks to his watch.

"I just hope this thing recharges fast enough before I turn into swiss cheese."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch P PopcornPie @etcetcetc​

--Minako Arisato--
Interaction:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Strike Strike

Minako glanced at her arm when the girl was about to do her thing. There wasn't any glows nor any indication of what she was doing, it was...Poof! And the bullet is out of the wound. Albeit crunched a bit.

It wasn't long until they were called to head for the shack. Apparently, they were going to have to fend off against Bandits next. With a nod, Minako hopped off of the table just as the blonde introduced herself as Izzy.

"Minako Arisato. Pleasure to meet you." Minako smiled at the girl before following the others. Not before making sure Elizabeth was coming, too. Her power may be useful, but Minako can tell Elizabeth doesn't have much combat experience aside from Field Medicals.

In the shack, a big buff man told them that they were free to pick either a shield or a gun. Minako...Doesn't really know to use guns. The only thing she could rely on is her Personas. Which leads her to question, is she's still a Wildcard?

Her hand brushing against her Evoker, Minako will have to leave that to the battlefield. Either she summons it or something else entirely.

Now knowing the dangers of being shot, Minako took one of the shields, totally of 2 shields remaining.

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡

After Izzy pulled out the bullet, she was going to bandage it up but then heard Abraham call them all over to go into a house. Maybe they'll be safe in the house, with a soldier being the owner of said house, it was most likely safe but one couldn't be too careful. After Minako got off of the table, she sent the table back to where she pulled it from.

As for the supplies, she opened the tear back to the doctor's clinic and put the supplies back. Though, she was surprised when she saw the doctor standing there in shock by what she was doing. Quickly, she told the doctor "
sorry", kept the bandages, and closed the tear. The bandages would've been returned alongside it, but having bandages would probably help them from time to time and keep her from not opening tears over and over in case they only ever needed bandages.

She followed the group to the house, but not before she introduced herself to Izzy and responded to Sora. "My name is Elizabeth, it's nice to meet you, Miss Izzy. And Mister Sora, when we get in the house, you can help finish patching up the wound."

Once they got there and she heard the explanation on guns and heard he was offering guns, this triggered something in her. Hearing the word
kill, she got flashbacks to what felt like a few hours ago, to when she... to when she killed Daisy, the leader of the Vox Populi. She shook her head no a bit quickly, saying her answer. "No, I don't really use guns, I-I'll just help people out with healing and ammo and money."

The talk she had with Booker right before she came her echoed in her mind. Maybe she should start learning to live with it, but how could she live with it? Really... how could she?

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Stikes Stikes

Last edited:
"Your watch recharges?" Lucky tipped his head slightly towards Ben. What kind of watch could recharge itself? Wasn't part of the reason there were so many watch shops in the mall was because batteries died left and right? Just one of many reasons he never wanted one-and, no, it had nothing to do with his lack of paws. Now that his eyes were on the room, he noticed the shield being snatched up. "Shit." Instinctively, he jumped off the windowsill, grabbed one of the two remaining, and returned to his position. Now he would just admire it, and figure out how it worked. "So, lemme guess. Us with the shields are gonna be in front? Like Julius Caesar's armies, or whatever." Of course, if Lucky could have it his way, he would be the one plugging bandits outside right now, faster than one could say "lagomorpha".

Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Fluffington the Mighty got swept away in the group. And Dragged into a house. While the man was talking about something or another, she didn't pay any attention. At least until he opened some treasure chests. "Treasure? GIMMEGIMMEGIMME!" She hops onto one of the chests and drags THE SHOTGUN off with her.

• The echoes of some cult-ish chanting and cries of pain and gunshots admittedly had me shook. Even if I was inside a cockpit that looked as if it had sealed off every sound outside around Exia, the <<Gundam>>, as it calls itself, has some system that replicates whatever activity it detected in its vicinity. As a result the pilots will be able to hear what was going on outside, even in environments where there's no matter for the sound wave to bounce and vibrate on, like space especially. As such,we could really only hear emptiness that is somewhat ruined about some chantings off the distance.

“Think I should go down and check?”

I suggested, my right hand resting on the button to release the hatch of the <<Gundam>> I'm in. Even if I could not see it shaking its head in disapproval, its tone was more than enough for me to deduce that it saw such an act as idiotic.

“We're in a world where the only information we have is from me generating a map in accordance to the land we flew over. For all we know, this certainly wasn't a landmass we have flew over. And with those audible from the distance? It would not be wise for you to investigate on your own, especially since your <<stats>> had been, in your own words, reset. And that is all without adding that you're wearing black in the middle of a bright sunny plain where there are no shadows dark enough to hide you in.”

...Fair enough. I looked down at the garb I was wearing, a bead of sweat rolling down my cheek as I recall my memories of being trapped in <<Sword Art Online>>. Why I found myself in possession of this clothing alongside the <<Eludicator>> and <<Dark Repulsor>>, my personal two swords during my time spent in SAO, I do not know. Speaking of stats, I was lucky that Exia had reminded me about my current disadvantage in this unrecognisable world. Pointing out my index finger and middle finger as the tip of said fingers slid down the air in front of me, two holographic windows appeared before me; The all too familiar stat and skill "screens". Of course, there was "Proficiency" as well, and my <<Pilot>> Proficiency had increased during the time spent up in the air. Not a bad thing on its own, but given that I had just crashed Exia seconds ago.....I feel that the system was condescendingly congratulating me for my first flight.

Some of the <<Sword Skills>> I had utilised in SAO had disappeared, although I did still have enough to help me deal more damage than a normal swing would do...I hope. Right now however, it's clear that from my current stats alone, I'm could not do much, including dual wield, unless I find a way to level up. The fact that I could still level up in this world is unmistakably a huge miracle, to be frank. Despite that however, I still wanted to know what was going on at the distance where the noises were coming from. It was then I had realised something:

“Exia. You can "zoom in visuals and analyse" even from long distances like from sky-high to the ground, right?”

“As long as there are no clouds to obscure our vision, yes. Which in this case it does not seem to be an issue for us.”

That was it. I just needed to keep our distance above the air to safely take a good look before taking act if necessary. With Exia back on its feet, I had it ascend into the sky and towards our next destination. Something tells me that the Gundam knew what I was going to do, but did not give an input into the matter...

Last edited:
As Dani speaks to Abraham about letting her go for awhile, Sora hears Elizabeth telling him to heal Minako's wound when he gets the chance. "Okay, I'll take care of that now" Once Sora summons the keyblade, aiming it at her arm, a green light faintly appears. "Heal!" As Sora shouts heal, he waits for Minako's wound to seal up.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Annotation 2020-01-14 171734 (1).png
Youjo%20Senki%20-%2005%20-%20Large%2015.jpg

Great..Tanya’s cover was now blown. Everyone would be at least a little cynical of who or what she is. As the hero said, she was ‘unnerving’. Gaining information from them all suddenly got a lot harder due to that calculated preemptive strike which, in hindsight, was a mistake taking into consideration the benefits and costs of performing such an attack in the open. Tanya decided to try and calm the hero and reassure him that she was harmless. What else could she do anyway?

“Ah don’t worry Mr Hero I can assure you that I am completely harmless. I wouldn’t dare try and hurt anyone here under the protection of a virtuous hero such as yourself. Also about what you said....With being on the right side. That is completely relative.”

The winged ace now turned her attention to the ancient fossil that had now approached her.

“Who even are you? Get away from me creep!”

and with that Tanya would move away.

Tanya was surprised that they actually cheered when she blew Sirenhead to high hell. In fact she can even hear the aftermath of her blast rattling the pans and random detritus in the buildings.

The mention of raiders and all of a sudden they were all being crammed into a shithole the guy called a house. However Tanya’s eye was caught on the weird Tentacle sniper rifle. Using her small size to her own advantage she squeezed her way to the front and snatched up the tentacle sniper rifle. With her prize obtained she turned to the owner of the house.

“So why can’t we just blow up the raiders? I’m more than capable of creating an even bigger blast than the one I just demonstrated”

DapperDogman DapperDogman StaidFoal StaidFoal CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow [open for interaction]​

Last edited:
Hehhehehheheheeh. I like this. No longer will we be defenseless.

(I don't understand. You want me to grab one of these ... things!?)

Yes! Most definitely. As a matter of fact, let me take control for a moment, shall we?

Anna suddenly had a devlish grin on her face as she walked forward and grabbed the assault rifle.

"Perfect. Now I'm no longer defenseless!"

(I hate you.)

You're welcome.

Last edited:
glac5.png
Natasha
slowly backs away from Kendall. She didn't really care whether or not he really considered the other girl just a friend. This...this was wrong. No, he wasn't the sometimes irritating but lovable idiot she knew. This was just some psycho imposter. He was lying. He had to be!

As the sounds of bandits arriving fill the air, the Glaceon doesn't have to be told twice to get inside. She runs off to be among the first to enter, putting the crowd between herself and...the Typhlosion. She settles down in the far corner and tries to calm her nerves, but despite her best efforts her paws kept shaking. She couldn't let the others see her like this..!

Julia's leisurely conversation with Anna's imagined (or possibly real) Anti-self was cut off by the commotion and she moves off with everyone else to the crowded house. While listening to Abraham explain his guns and shield devices, she stops by the door to check for any stragglers outside. She wouldn't need either guns or shield devices, better to leave it for those who really did. Though, maybe her daughter could use a shield - she couldn't create psychic shields to protect herself, and a little ice wasn't going to stop a bullet.

As she moves to take one of the shield devices, the Espeon nods in response to Lucky's question about Ben's watch. "It's quite the amazing little gadget, eh?"

She picks up the shield device and glances at Anna as she takes a gun. What she said there...that sounded more like 'Anti-Anna'. That was...probably not a good thing.

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall) Crow Crow (Ben) P PopcornPie (Lucky) PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna)

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji gave Elizabeth a sideways grin when she introduced herself. "I appreciate the formality, Elizabeth, but... you can just call me 'Ryuji' if you like. And, yeah, I do have something of an interest in science. After all, ever wonder how fireworks get their brilliant colors when they burst into a beautiful shower of sparks? It's all about chemical reactions. Potassium, Magnesium, Strontium... when these elements and more are exposed to heat, they give off brilliant co-" He was suddenly cut off as Elizabeth grabbed his wrist and dragged him to someplace safe. It was a good thing, too, for not long after they reached a safe spot, a wiry, siren-headed creature appeared from the ground and attracted the attention of everyone in the village, prompting them to open fire despite the Sergeant's orders not to. In time, they seemed to manage to defeat it. "Oh, good. Those announcements were depressing as crap." Ryuji quipped in response to the monster's defeat.

Then, more and more individuals started joining the two of them. A talking raccoon (even though he preferred to not be labelled as such), a young man with a bizarre, key-shaped weapon, and two female high-school students-- one with red earphones, the other with long white hair. They introduced themselves as Rocket, Sora, Minako, and Dani. "Name's Ryuji Kazan, Ultimate Pyrotechnician, future owner of Kazan Family Fireworks, and survivor of Hope's Peak Academy's 18th Killing Game. Nice to meet you all, and... please don't ask me about the disembodied bear head until after we've reached somewhere safer, okay?" Ryuji introduced himself, briefly holding the match in his lips between his pointer and middle fingers and putting it back.

Then, Elizabeth did something that would frankly alarm most people, and admittedly did surprise Ryuji quite a bit-- she opened a rift in the space-time continuum and produced medical supplies from it. "You learned that after being locked in a tower in a... a floating city, you said? And, this ability of yours came naturally? Can't imagine Columbia, as you called it, was kept afloat by a shit-ton of balloons, if that's the case. At least they didn't rack up an absurd helium bill, eh? Still, that power of yours will definitely be useful, maybe even to help me make more fireworks, perhaps?"

Ryuji followed the group at the Sergeant's orders into a shack, where there were a couple of chests containing Shields and Weapons. He picked up the box-mag Assault Rifle and examined it closely. "Hmm... I'm not well-versed as far as firearms go, but this may be nice. Firework rockets can only go so far. I... might need some training with this, though." He told Sergeant Abraham.

Interactions:
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:
Anna's hands were trembling as she held the rifle, she didn't know what she was doing, or even what this thing was. But it felt dangerous and powerful. Indeed it is powerful. (Shut up!)

She walked over to Julia, the only friendly person she knew so far in this entire place.

"So, I got a gun now, it's pretty cool, I think."

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Last edited:
"Yeah, that's what it does...." Ben sheepishly responds, "recharges without an outlet."

"Are you suggesting a Phalanx or Testudo Position?" a voice emerged, directed towards Lucky. This voice appeared to be deepened and masculine, and it was evidently run through a synthesizer. "I do not even need to explain why your suggestion is invalid. The shields are obviously not built for long-term, continuous charges akin to ancient Roman War tactics. Such attempts would easily down all who perform it."

The source of the voice emerged from the shadows cast by the walls of the indoors.

latest

"I did not expect to see you here, girls, but it is good to see you, nonetheless."

His tone was slightly happier, compared to the noticeably sterner tone from every other word prior.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham

Last edited:
--Minako Arisato--
Interaction:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Strike Strike P PopcornPie

"I sure do hope that's not the case..." Minako gulped at the bizarre orange rabbit's suggestion, knowing that these shields have limited charge, meaning, even if they go with the shield formation, they'll run out immediately.

It was then that Sora demonstrated his ability to heal, pointing his absurdly large key at her wound, making it glow a faint green light. Shortly after, the wound closed, much like Orpheus' healing spell but way more potent.

"Thanksies." Minako thanked Sora for healing her open wound, "It's much potent than what I can do."

"Whaddaya mean, 'it's quite an amazing little gadget'?" With the bandit evading his line of sight, Lucky felt safe to turn all the way around, tilting his head at Julia. "It tells time. It glows. With a steady paycheck, you can buy a cartload of them. I'd say it's his cells or whatever the shit that lets him change his species that are quite the amazing little gadgets." He had to admit, the "turning into another Sirenhead" thing was clever. Just imagine Ben running around Blood Gulch! Or would that have resulted in everyone blasting him apart, upon mistaking him for the real Meta?

Anyhow, Julia seemed quite familiar, in a strange way Lucky couldn't put his nub on. "Say, you kinda remind me of Lana." Again, he wasn't sure why. Maybe it was the fact that both of them had unnaturally colored eyes, or that they were both sentient animals with strangely colored fur. Or maybe it was just Julia being one of the few fellow-furries among a pack of humanoids. "But you best not use that to your advantage, Lassie. Not only have I learned me lesson about trying to charm cute forest animal girls, but whatever you try can't move me. I'll fight on your side, but that's all." He tipped his rabbit nose up at her confidently. "Plus, you could say that I have more important games to play than the game o' love. Or, as it should be called, 'How much deep shit can Lucky get into tryin' to protect a girl?'." He snorted at the thought of Lana. All that shit he'd done for her, and it was all for naught. If the fake Lana was of any indication, then she was dead and impersonated.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

That was when a new voice entered, who wasted no time in tearing Lucky's suggestion apart. "You say that like I put any faith in it." Lucky retorted mellowly. "Look, I've gotten used to people in armor being fuckin' idiots, okay? Those dumbasses I was forced to tolerate drove a vehicle right into the heart of O'Malley's defenses, for a distraction." Realizing that very few people here knew what he was talking about, he just shut his mouth and turned his attention back to the outside.

Crow Crow

"Aheh. Happy to help." As Sora was finished up healing Minako's arm wound, a man in a red raincoat with a black trim would approach him, telling his name is Ryuji. "Okay, the name's Sora. Good to meet you. So you own a fireworks shop? Is there any chance I can see those fireworks in action?"

Dani would fly around the house, looking for a bathroom until she's greeted by Ryuji "Hi, hello, name's Dani Phantom with an i nice to meet you. Sorry to leave so soon, but I need to find a bathroom." She said leaving the house, finding a spot where a spot where she can transform back to normal and chill out. "I hope no one sees me doing this."
DA582668-36AB-4C4C-88FA-301C3AE2B90A.jpeg

Dani would flash a bright white light for a split second before transforming into her human form, Danielle Fenton. “Whew. Finally I can relax.” Danielle would say before laying back with her hands behind her head about to take a quick nap.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Last edited:
Rocket nodded his head in coordination with Elizabeth's plan. It sounded... well, sound, so he simply slung his rifle over his shoulder and fell silent, sticking with her for the time being. He would simply remain there, arms crossed as more people joined their little party. It wasn't until she used some magic rift mumbo-jumbo to steal medical supplies that Rocket would say something once again.

"Hold on... if you can tear them fancy rifts through time and space and whatnot, then why the hell don't you use that to get us outta this hellhole?" Rocket inquired. It was then that Deadpool started doing some dance in front of the dead siren monster, which would cause Rocket to sigh loudly and facepalm.

3976e5200881ae8c1ded3c042953c398bdbe81c8.gif

"This is it, ain't it? I'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest jackasses in the friggin' galaxy..." He muttered under his breath, echoing Gamora's words from when they'd first met. Not long after, the group had been attacked by bandits or something or another, and they were all ushered into some run-down shack. Rocket would look over at the guns that were on display and, while they all seemed cool in their own right, he was packing enough power as it was. And, while he may not have looked like it, Rocket did want to prevent as much bloodshed as possible. And the best way to do that was probably by allowing the most vulnerable ones to defend themselves. So, while everyone decided what guns to use, Rocket would stay silent in the back, arms crossed.

Though, Tanya did raise a good point, which Rocket would back up by speaking up. "Yeah, Blondie here's got a point to be made. Can't those of us with guns go out there and blow 'em to hell, while the rest of you stay in here and pick out whatever junk you've got lyin' around in these here chests?" Rocket would ask Abraham, itching for more of a fight while also not wanting everyone to get killed by these raiders by just standing around.

TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower quadraxis201 quadraxis201 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Stikes Stikes Crow Crow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara DapperDogman DapperDogman Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

ECQkDcrUcAA-LGu.jpeg
Julia snorts at Lucky's explanation about why he was going to avoid falling in love with her. "Good. I have a husband."

"Name's Julia, by the way."
She says as she turns to Anna and nods slowly. "Right...do you even know how to use that thing?"

The Espeon turns to find her intended recipient for the shield device she held and frowns worriedly. "Oh..."

"Excuse me a moment."
She says and makes her way through the crowd, her feline figure allowing her to somewhat easily weave between and around legs to reach Natasha and gently lay a paw on her shoulder. "Are you gonna be alright?"

"I'M FINE!" The Glaceon yells.

...She was obviously not fine.

Interactions: Crow Crow (Ben) P PopcornPie (Lucky) PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back