• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
The ear deafening sounds of crunching and gunfire, the frozen expression of disgust as Sirenhead chewed and ate one of the inhabitants of the town. Disgusted was definitely a word that would fit the expression, but, the scene itself, was horrifying. Nearl remained still through it, a flat face of no expression to which Silence and the others have seen before. If she hasn't made a face anything other than a smile, it isn't good.

The Kuranta turned to the rest of the Rhodes Island squad, a stone cold face as she drew out the Warhammer from her shoulder. With how they were new to this world, the order of killed or be killed could be what kept the people alive, but this.. thing, definitely didn't belong here, even with how rusted and all these buildings were, this monstrosity seemed completely out of place with how the soldiers and the civilians reacted to it.

"Saria is right, we don't know what it's capable of", Nearl replied as she turned her gaze to all three of them, however, she suddenly slams the face front of her shield with her warhammer, the Warhammer's head glowing bright yellow. "I don't think we should give it the time to find out."

"I'm taking the lead.", she mutters. Before long, she followed the rest of the group that was chasing it in a sprint, her massive shield kept in front as she held the glowing Warhammer over her shoulder.

Critic Ham Critic Ham
Ineptitude Ineptitude

latest
"IagreewithOperatorSaria,engaginganenemyweknowlittleaboutisariskymove," Shaw piped up after a few seconds of silence. The zalak fidgeted with her fire axe, feeling a bit restless but remained steadfast in her opinion. "ItalsoseemstobeinvulnerabletophysicaldamageandasfarasI'maware,noneofuscandealartsdamag—"

And lo and behold, just as she said that, a bullet made contact with the creature and erupted into a ball of flames. Acting on pure instinct alone, she instantly threw on her gas mask before lowering the protective glass on her helmet. She stared at the scene from where she stood a little ways away as the fire gave way to a toxic gas—feeling more than a little horrified. While it was an incredibly controlled attack, that feeling did not disappear.

In fact, as Nearl proceeded to charge at the being, it only grew stronger. She bit back the sob that threatened to escape her lips.

Ahh, even outside of Rhodes Island, these sorts of situations were everywhere she went.

Critic Ham Critic Ham Riven Riven

Pandora ; wherever the hell is this place

Before Scott could get into range, the fight was over. As he took another jump, the monster exploded in a spectacularly large blast. It wasn't close enough for the shockwave to put the airborne soldier off balance, it was however sudden enough to cause him to instinctively drop into an alley, instead of boosting towards another rooftop. Down there, Scott decided that the inhabitants can take care of the second monster themselves and took some time to orient himself in the surroundings.

First thing on the list was trying to connect to New Conglomerate's forces. This turned out to be unsuccessful. Nothing but static on all comms, lattice network did not exist in this backwater town and navigation systems returned only errors. It was quite obvious this place wasn't Auraxis, but it never hurts to try. After confirming his isolation, Scott decided that the next best move would be to try and communicate with the locals. Surely they had to know what was going on.

With this, Baker started walking in the general direction of the fight. Carefully checking corners, he made his way towards the battle site.

When Scott emerged from an alley, the gathering he came upon seemed very surreal. A number of people looked native to the place, with similarly cobbled together equipment. Others, not so much. Between colourful anthropomorphic animals, people dressed like they came out of trashy fantasy novel and somewhat normal looking individuals, very few of them appeared even remotely connected.

Trying not to pay too much attention to multiple guns pointed at him, Scott announced "Why hello there. I'm Scott Baker, of the New Conglomerate. Would somebody care to explain what is this place, who are you people, and most importantly, why am I here?"

1584988072489.png
Sirenhead

It watched helplessly as these new humans sent every attack its way. What had it done wrong? The frightened beings shot first, there was no heed in their assault... unless... Yes, this must be it. It had done what it could, but it could only salvage 100 or so humans out of the billions that inhabited the world. It saw the bright glow, and with one last alarm, blared, "THE END OF DAYS, WHERE ALL WILL BE SWALLOWED WHOLE BY BEINGS, TOO OLD AND POWERFUL FOR US TO FATHOM. THE END IS DRAWN EVER SO NEAR... THE END OF DAYS... IS HERE."

With the combined efforts of nuclear explosions, magic spells, and brute force, Sirenhead imploded, its dry flesh scattering across the settlement and the land. The siren clanged against the floor, rolling around with no body to show for itself. Its tongue drooped out motionless.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B @Sirenhead_Murderers​

While Sora and Dani were busy attack the Sirenhead, woman named Elizabeth greets them in the middle of the fight. “Oh, nice to meet you. My name’s Sora. If you don’t mind, we could use a little help taking down the monster.” Dani wouldn’t reply as she’s high into the air to hear Elizabeth and would keep focusing on destroying Sirenhead. But with enough effort of Sora, Dani, Rocket, and everyone else attacking the thing, the mission was a success. "Ok, nevermind. But anyways it's still good to meet to you." Dani would return to Sora along with the newly introduced Elizabeth. 'Good job on taking care of that thing Sora." "Don't look at me, you pulled through yourself. By the way, this is Elizabeth, she just.. walked by and said hi" "Oh... nice to meet you then. The name's Dani Phantom, with an I by the way"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher StaidFoal StaidFoal CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ

Seeing as the girl was busy going after the monster, she looked at Sora. "
It's nice to meet you too, Sora." Now helping take it down? There was something.... "I do have a way of helping. Well, two ways."

As she was about to explain them, she heard something crash to the ground. She looked and saw the monster was down and out. "
Is it dead?" Hopefully it was dead so they wouldn't have to worry about fighting it some more.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Hemhemhem! Now, suddenly, they were expected to hunt Sirenhead. Lucky operated with no sound, the smile across his face spreading ear to ear. Hemhemhem, if only those Blood Gulch boys could see him now. He could have reduced the Blue team to ribbons in thirteen seconds flat. Oh, well, Abraham's reviews could be even more glowing!

"Who's ready to watch Lucky O'Chopper put a bullet where the sun don't shine?" He readied his Paw o' Death, let it load up on bullets, and...

RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT-!

Because Sirehead was so thin, Lucky's best bet was right in the middle of its body. Adrenaline rushed all throughout his body, and his pupils dilated. In Blood Gulch, he spent more time being kicked around like a ragdoll than actually killing anyone. He wasted all that time being chummy. He'd forgotten how good it felt to draw blood without thinking about how he'd feel when he recalled doing it tomorrow. "Hey, Sora, check me out!" He called cheerfully. Yes, actual cheer was in his tone this time.

Actually, anyone paying attention would notice changes in his behavior. His pauses between shots got shorter, his nostrils flared, and it looked like he'd forgotten how to blink. The cracks in his eyes, and the ones across his jade patch, seemed to pulsate brighter green. He barely reacted to anyone around him. Except for that dinosaur being randomly exploded. That was funny. Immediately, he began to picture certain others in Ripper's place, which seemed to make him laugh, and motivate him to try even harder. "I can't wait until that's you, Toffee!"

He also flicked an ear at Trevor as he continued to flap his jaw. "This isn't voodoo, ya goofball!" Lucky explained loudly, while dodging sudden explosions. Much to others' disturbance, he simply stepped out of their blast radius, but didn't even wince otherwise. "You may think of it as a blessing from God's best angels! It's an enhancement, physical and emotional at the same time! See that shit?" He pointed to the struggling Sirenhead. "Before I had me patch, I would be so weak, I wouldn't even stare at that thing without having an emotional breakdown, while others laughed and patted each other on their filthy backs for turning me into a pussy!" His grin turned into bared teeth, and his voice became scratchy. "Not anymore, Chuck! I can't wait to track down the assholes who did it to me, and force them to see me now!"

Finally, Sirenhead imploded, shriveling to the ground, while Lucky watched with his sneer on full display. "...No, not like that. There'd be too much left of them."

@Everybody (too much in a rush to tag)

Last edited:
Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』

When Tanya unleashes her explosion, Izzy pales. She was really glad that wasn't targeted at her. Scary shit.

She quickly makes her way back to the shanty-town, away from the poison gas-cloud. She finds a relatively clean-looking barrel and sits down. "Fucking hell... this is really not my day." First she gets dragged to this alternate world, then in the first twenty minutes, a monster eats a dude and she almost gets blown up.

She gets back up and walks over to Abraham. "So, uh, when did you say these bandits were gonna show up? Because I'd really like to have a couple hours without people pointing guns at me, or shooting, or anything like that."
( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )
[Open for interaction]

He took hold of the Henchman's hand and got up. Satisfied that he didn't die just after being in this weird place.. Jacket played a few lines.
"I really enjoyed that. -Thank you for being in your seat and not disturbing the peace." Observant, he looked around, trying to find a weapon so he won't be empty handed, seeming that only punching or the like won't do much.

He looked at the death of the Sirenhead, and the lively cluster of beings. They were too late, although despite this the conflict between him and the Russians improved, so that was a start.
"We should go. -Please -go on ahead."

ManyFaces ManyFaces

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Oh-Oh shoot, everyone's lighting this thing up.... Now I almost feel bad for it...Keyword: Almost." Captain Falcon looks back over to Abraham "Abraham, are you gonna tell us where these dang Crimson Raiders at or not? We've been waiting like..." Falcon looks at his wrist.....Just his wrist......He doesn't have a watch. "3 whole minutes and you haven't told us jack, man! You stopped me mid-dash for this, man! You're wastin' ma' time! Time I could be spending trying to find away off this crazy rock!"
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Anna peeked out from behind her rock the moment the gunfire stopped and walked out, over to the corpse of Sirenhead.

"Is it dead?"

Yes, as dead as Ripper.

"Who' s Ripper?"

Shhh, you shouldn't be talking out loud.

Anna nods to herself, and hums a little song to herself, now that the monster was dead, she could finally relax. There's still the issue of the powerful, potent, and most creepily, male voice in her head.

"So, um, he's clearly dead." She says, pointing to the dead Sirenhead, and kicking it to see if it responds.

When it inevitably doesn't. She frowns. Then looks over to the rest of the group.

"Wow, you guys really know how to fight! Heh. I wish I knew how to fight."

You do have one mean right hook, I will give you that much.

"Um, can someone help me? I've been hearing this voice in my head. And it's not my own!"

Sigggggggggh

(Got ya!)

P PopcornPie 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts @Basically everyone who was part of the fight.

• "Chill out Trevor! Chill out Trevor!" Trevor replied in a mocking, childish tone as Captain Falcon and Phoenix attempted to tell him off. A middle finger was soon raised into Phoenix's face, and then Captain Falcon's. "Well fuck you! That little shit caused me pain! And when I'm in pain I act irrationally! And when I act irrationally--" The man paused, suddenly stumbling back, gripping what little hair he had. Trevor let out an agonizing scream as he proceeded to crouch low to the ground, almost sounding as if he was crying. "GOD!!! I'm... sorry!" He cried out as he slowly began to stand back up to his feet, still facing the ground all the while. "I had... a rough... childhood..." The psychopath managed to stammer out after his... apparent breakdown just now. He quickly rose back up, meeting eyes with Lucky as he went on about whatever the hell it was. He stomped over to him, pointing an angry finger in his face with the hand he'd bitten. "But you! If I hadn't stopped myself, I would'a fuckin'..." Trevor then proceeded to angrily make a choking motion with his hands as he hunched over once again, screaming loudly throughout. He let out an even louder scream as he suddenly shot back up, throwing his arms out in a grand gesture. "GOD!"

Though, when Anna complained about hearing voices in her head, Trevor managed to stand back up, breathing heavily after the breakdown he'd just suffered. "You're probably having a breakdown, amigo! Those voices are gonna be your newest friends in your most desperate times of need, so treat them well!" The psychotic man replied, clearly not concerned for the redhead's general wellbeing at all. As if that wasn't obvious enough already.

P PopcornPie TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ

The whole thing about claiming the head of a dead monster seemed somewhat disgusting to her. Keyword 'somewhat'. At least it wasn't as disgusting as other things, cannabalism and all that.

As for what they should do now, she stepped out of her hiding spot and looked at the people around her. "Well, I think we should stay with the people that know this world better, like Abraham and the woman with all the guns that he called a Siren. They know this world and universe better than us and we should at least stay with them." She was right, it was better to stick with people that knew the place. Getting lost wouldn't help them at all.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts @ everyone else

Kirby
Kirby.png
After some effort Kirby was able to get his sword out of the ground, Kirby and the others were able to get rid of the Sirenhead.
Kirby was revealed to finally have some time to himself to relax so he unequipped his ability and sat down for a moment, but right when he was about to take a nap he looked over to see Caption Falcon, who was talking to Abraham. Kirby was thrilled to see one of his fellow smashers so he ran up to him to say hi him.

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Abraham)
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- (Caption Falcon)

Lilith
Lilith.png
While she was writing in her diary, Lilith looked over to notice that the battle was finally over. Lilith thought that it would finally be a good time to try and confess to someone about her feelings so she got up, put her diary away and went over to Grey and asked him about something.
"Hey Grey, I know you guys just finished killing whatever that thing was and we barely know each other outside of our names but I want to talk to you about something."

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Grey)

Standing with his hands on his hips, the hero watches the young girl flying into the air. She had powers too it seemed. His eyes widened however when her bullet produced the exact same kind of explosion as he used every day, the telltale ripple in the air of its clear shockwave caused his eyes to widen and his grin to falter slightly. He stares at her for a long moment, unsure of what to think. He'd seen the other produce unusual combinations of powers, and it made him a little envious, but this child wielded more power than he could dream to.

Was he really the one protecting her at all? Was this just a game for her amusement?

The thought made him impulsively scratch at his arm as he tries his best to put his smile back on "Uh yes, quite impressive. I've produced much bigger than what I just unleashed, but it's impressive you can cause such devastation too" Just who was this child really? She had the instincts of a killer, her actions weren't held back at all, and she moved with such purpose, not unlike villains he'd fought before. She'd done this many times, but to who?

Moving forward he approaches the speaker, kneeling down and looking at it "An unusual creature indeed. I'm glad we don't have these where I come from" he stands, turning to look at Tanya once more, his eyes hardened "Then again, nothing kills a man faster than another man. Isn't that right?"

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow StaidFoal StaidFoal

Annotation 2020-01-14 171734 (1).png
Annotation 2020-01-22 070545.png

Mr Hero was pleased with her, Tanya inferred from looking up to him. Tanya replied with a smile that froze the soul. This was not a friendly girl but it appears she had taken a liking to this hero figure. It appears Mr Hero has an ability similar to Tanya's Thermobaric Magical Explosive and so, all of a sudden, he was useful to her.

"I don't believe I properly introduced myself, Mr Hero, I am General Tanya Degurechaff of the 203rd Airbourne Mage unit and now the 'Salamander' rear echelon of the Empire's military. If you thought I was a mere girl you would be terribly mistaken. I believe we can become good friends, since we both follow the beautiful art of explosions"

If you were to look at her uniform it was heavily reminiscent of the German WW1 uniform and was adorned with various medals. It was clear she was as good as she says she is. On her side dangled an SMG and a holster was the home to a backup pistol. There was a faint golden glow in the area below her neck and her eyes were now fading slowly from Gold to a dark blue.

"Like I said. I had to decrease the amount of magic used or I would've killed everyone and I'm sure you would've hated that."

It appeared some talking animal was trying to talk to her. Tanya did not speak animal and responded accordingly by bending down and floofing the hair of said animal. Totally ignoring what it said.

DapperDogman DapperDogman DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Lucky snickered as Trevor was put in his place. Serves him right. As the rabbit laughed, he hunched over, looking around wildly. The fur on his back still stood up straight. "It's been months since I've felt so alive! Come on, throw me another one! Who's next!? WHO-Hack! Guhugh!" A coughing fit caused him to come down from his Sirenhead blood high. A poison cloud had swirled around him, and while it was dissipating, he found it hard to breathe. No big deal. He would just stand back while it cleared.

Meanwhile, someone had launched some kind of explosion, which Lucky watched motionlessly. It reminded him of the explosions cast by Megumin, yet another Blood Gulch buddy, who had moved to the Cape for whatever reason. What would she have thought of that bomb? Or would she have been too busy smothering him with love?

His ears picked up on Jason's speech as well. Nobody killed a man faster than another man in his world. Such a naïve mindset. "Let's just find those bandits. I would like to challenge that theory."

The more Trevor shouted at him, the more he was tempted to just jump the mechanical paw and see how quickly he could kill him. "Friends...?" His voice was a frost-laced stinger. "Horseshit. Friends are just a one-way ticket to the worst pains imaginable. You're better off with no one chaining themselves to you." His eyes floated to Lana's neglected dress, which Kendall seemed to have failed to notice. With a sigh, Lucky would reclaim it. "She was YOUR lover, and you can't even be bothered to return her property to her..." He muttered flatly.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Ineptitude Ineptitude
DapperDogman DapperDogman

Last edited:
As the smoke of gas began to erupt, Nearl's charging began to be distracted as she began a coughing fit. It wasn't intense pain, but it did make it extremely hard to move further in. She covered her mouth and nose with an arm as she actually began to back off, her shield remaining in place in front of her.

As she was able to leave the cloud, the sound of flesh imploding caught her attention as she turned her gaze to Sirenhead's remains. Nearl's cold expression relaxed to a sigh as she cleared her throat, she didn't do anything, but at least that monster was gone.

With her clearing her throat, the warhammer's head returned to its "off" setting as she reholstered her weapon on her back. "Good riddance..", the Kuranta chuckles as she continued to softly cough and clear her throat of the last remnants of the gas.

Ineptitude Ineptitude
Critic Ham Critic Ham

@ScrewWhoeverGassedUs

Julia and Natasha both have to cover their rather large ears as the deafening sounds of explosions fills the air. But Julia was glad to see it had effectively destroyed the giant.

"Arceus...was that really necessary?"

The Espeon glances at Anna and chuckles softly to herself. The girl would soon find herself having not one but two voices in her head.

I could add another if you'd like, she jokes. Not sure what the other one is, though.

Natasha glances between the dress Lucky held and Kendall suspiciously. "Lover..?"

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall) P PopcornPie (Lucky) @anyonearoundiguess

Last edited:
Julia and Natasha both have to cover their rather large ears as the deafening sounds of explosions fills the air.

"Arceus...was that really necessary?"

The Espeon glances at Anna and chuckles softly to herself. The girl would soon find herself having not one but two voices in her head.

I could add another if you'd like, she jokes. Not sure what the other one is, though.

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna) @anyonearoundiguess
"Huh!? Who are you!? Who is this!?"

You really should learn to keep your mouth shut.
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

1584996144506.png
Granny Rags

"What an awfully rude wake up call..."
Granny Rags muttered, pushing herself up from the ground. It was too sandy for her liking, wherever she was, now. She last remembered being knocked out by the traitorous Corvo when she tried cooking Slackjaw for her recipe. This terrain was nothing like the Void or the sewers she dwelled in. Granny Rags shook her head wearily from the distant explosion. She heard the voices of those near, comprising children, men, women, and other extraterrestrial shapes. Too many people for her liking. She held her filthy, bony hands in front of her, turning to those in the distance despite her lack of sight. "Not Dunwall... not in the Isles, either..." she continued, a scowl implanted on her face.

Then the voice of a young girl caught her ear, making it twitch. Granny Rags turned to the source, which called herself a general and spoke of explosions. What particularly intrigued the old woman was Tanya's mention of magic. If she could use magic, then maybe he was watching over this world, too. And with him, she wouldn't care if she was brought to an entirely different world ten different times. She trudged over to Tanya and the hero until their voices got louder. "Magic?" Granny Rags interjected, smiling with crooked teeth. "So you've also met my beloved?" She spoke in a low, quiet voice, as if she was trying to sound soothing to the child, but had it mix in with her natural creepiness.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B DapperDogman DapperDogman

View attachment 696808
View attachment 696809

Mr Hero was pleased with her, Tanya inferred from looking up to him. Tanya replied with a smile that froze the soul. This was not a friendly girl but it appears she had taken a liking to this hero figure. It appears Mr Hero has an ability similar to Tanya's Thermobaric Magical Explosive and so, all of a sudden, he was useful to her.

"I don't believe I properly introduced myself, Mr Hero, I am General Tanya Degurechaff of the 203rd Airbourne Mage unit and now the 'Salamander' rear echelon of the Empire's military. If you thought I was a mere girl you would be terribly mistaken. I believe we can become good friends, since we both follow the beautiful art of explosions"

If you were to look at her uniform it was heavily reminiscent of the German WW1 uniform and was adorned with various medals. It was clear she was as good as she says she is. On her side dangled an SMG and a holster was the home to a backup pistol. There was a faint golden glow in the area below her neck and her eyes were now fading slowly from Gold to a dark blue.

"Like I said. I had to decrease the amount of magic used or I would've killed everyone and I'm sure you would've hated that."

It appeared some talking animal was trying to talk to her. Tanya did not speak animal and responded accordingly by bending down and floofing the hair of said animal. Totally ignoring what it said.

DapperDogman DapperDogman DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
"I'm not military, but I suppose it's fair to give you my government issue" he sighs, his eyes moving up and to the left, as he squints slightly "Jason Cooper, AKA Blast Radius, Hero Registration #1093. Jurisdiction, the pursuit, and destruction of enemy WMDs and terrorist organizations" he keeps his stance firm, eyeing the girl carefully for another moment before sighing "I don't mind you easy to trust. You're clearly not really who you look like. And those powers of your unnerve me. Don't make me fight you"

His arms crossed over his chest he turns back to the speaker "Hopefully it's not just playing dead" he murmurs, picking it up and tossing it into the air, before creating another explosion around it, hopefully destroying the last of the thing "Never seen anything like it, and to be frank. I don't care for it at all" he turns back to Tanya "Whoever you are. Keep looking out for these people, and we'll be fine. Get careless and hurt an innocent, we might need to have some stern words"

Turning his head slowly, he addresses Granny Rags with a distrusting stare "Magic..." he sighs loudly, slumping his shoulders slightly "Great" he couldn't compete with that kind of power. If it was anything like the crazy heroes from those comics back home, these guys could shift the tide of a war singlehandedly with their mighty spells "Just make sure you're on the right side"

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B StaidFoal StaidFoal

--Minako Arisato--
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow StaidFoal StaidFoal TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts @co
It would seem that her attack was one of the many deciding factors that took down the towering beast. It imploded due to the attacks, and luckily enough, she was outside of its attack radius.

"We...Did it..." Minako collapsed on her knees the others began get back to their original goal--getting back home. Even still, she glanced at the most bizarre little girl she's ever seen--the one clad in a military uniform, carrying more guns than she thought was necessary for a little girl. Aside from that, there's that explosion she did beforehand...

Without an inkling on an idea as to how to proceed, Minako had to get back up, wincing a bit as she could still feel the bulled on her left shoulder. Not good. That's her Evoker arm. The blood seemed to have stopped flowing, but the wound is still there, a tad bit open. The pain had at least lessened a bit thanks to Orpheus' healing magic, but she knew she had to take care of it somehow.

Ultimately, Minako decided that she needed to pick her companions. Sure, these companions wouldn't treat her as a leader, but being a part of a group would greatly increase your chances.

The closest one would be...The group that seems to be in blue.

"Excuse me." Minako greeted when she approached the ragtag band, "Do you mind if I join your group?" She asked calmly and politely, "My name is Minako Arisato. It's a pleasure meeting all of you."

Voss and Abbott had spent the last while behind cover when Siren Head began to attack the crowd there. Whatever innocence Abbott had left was destroyed when he witnessed the monster eat a man alive. Oh, and Siren Head exploding was also traumatic for him, too. No one with a childish mindset such as himself should ever have to see that. As for Voss, well, he's seen worse. However, he was getting too old for this much action. Sometimes he misses slicing and dicing his enemies with his sword like the olden days, but now he can hardly run a few yards before tiring out. He used to thrive in adrenaline, but nowadays he feels as if even mild scares will make his heart explode.

Eventually, after everything had finally (somewhat) settled down, the duo began to keep to themselves. Neither of them was 100% sure whether or not this was just a terrible nightmare. Still unsure of what was even going on, they sat around somewhere in town. Voss had finally calmed down, although he was still jittery. He was contemplating their plan to return home, which was practically nonexistent since he wasn't even sure how they got here. Abbott tried to scrub his mind with music when he got his guitar back out, but it was no use. Abbott was scarred for life. He tried to play his guitar but kept messing up the notes. He was so concerned about what he saw to properly play his guitar.

(Open for Interaction)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back