• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
πΈπ‘™π‘–π‘§π‘Žπ‘π‘’π‘‘β„Ž

Hearing footsteps approaching, she looked and saw a girl dressed like a student come towards them. She seemed younger than herself, which made her wonder who or what was pulling people that seemed to be younger here. The tear, the one she opened that dropped her here, was different. Normally, it opened places from different times or brought over different objects, but it never opened up to a purple tunnel.

Something was wrong.

As she introduced herself, she remembered that she saw a glimpse of her during the battle. She could fight? Why was she able to fight? Maybe she could ask her, given that she was able to answer. "
My name is Elizabeth, it's nice to meet you Miss Arisato. And of course you can join the group, it'll be nice to be in a group for once. And it'll be nice to travel with another girl for once."

"
I saw you fighting the monster earlier, how do you know how to fight?" Seeing that there was a bullet hole in her shoulder, she couldn't just go into town right now and ask for medical supplies, they were new there. "Do you mind if I take care of the wound, Miss Arisato?" It didn't hurt to ask, but she was hoping she could say yes.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

β€œWe really don’t have a plan, but maybe we can ask Abraham on what to do next so can get out of here.” Sora replied to Rocket, asking for a plan. Elizabeth then speaks up as she suggests the group stick together. β€œI mean, that’s all we can do at the moment,” Dani hesitates saying yes after past experiences but figures she may have to if she wants any chance of surviving. β€œI guess it wouldn’t hurt to do so.. we should probably go see Abraham like Sora said.”

Their conversation would be interrupted again by a girl who looks like she’s in high school. β€œI don’t see why not.” Sora was skeptical but decides to let her join. β€œI’m Sora.” Elizabeth makes her way towards the girl and introduces herself and comments how it’s nice to travel with another girl. Dani takes offense to this. β€œUh, hello!?”

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

I'm over here. Despite the voice being in her head, Anna would be able to 'hear' the direction it came from.
missespeon5231_wave.png
Julia waves to Anna from where she was. And for the love of Arceus, stop speaking out loud. People are starting to think you're going crazy. Speaking of which, I wonder if that Trevor guy would be able to tell me apart from his insanity...

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna)

With nobody talking to him, Lucky decided to have another look around. Figures that they wouldn't get any praise for saving these sheep from the Sirenhead. He wasn't rewarded for his efforts against Meta, either. But what would he do now? Everybody was just figuring out where to go next. Until then, he would just see who else he could recognize.

Now, if he hadn't shut his heart away, what he would spot next would have him shocked, then jumping for joy, then enraged at how hard he'd worked for nothing.

"...Lana?"

His eyes slightly widened, and the smile fell off his face. How could this be?! She-she was gone! Dragged into the shadows! In the heat of the battle, he couldn't save her! But the ribbon around her neck, her lustrous fur, her kind eyes, it was all unmistakable! When Kendall pointed her out to him, he thought the Typhlosion was joking, and vowed not to fall for the "made you look" gag.

"Where the fuck did you go?" If not for Mismakora's magic, Lucky's question would've been much less simple, sinister curiosity, and more explosive rage. "We could've used you against Meta, lassie. Never got to see what powers Project Freelancer took from you. For all we know, you summoned that horrific beast." He untied the dress from his waist, folded it out, smoothed its wrinkles, and laid it down in front of her. "Remember that little number? Thought you would want to be buried with it or something, so I took it off your clone and held onto it while I looked for you. You're welcome."

He turned away from Lana with a chuckle. "I can see that you don't look very happy to see me. I don't blame you. But don't worry, I won't be fucking up your life anymore, lassie." He tapped his jade. "I'm fool-proofed."

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Last edited:
Lana

As I stood there, the rabbit walked up to me and began to speak. I just stared at him while he spoke and stared at the dress once he pulled it out. Once again I didn’t speak. It was pretty obvious I wasn’t acting how I normally do, but did it really matter? Once Lucky turned away I picked up the dress observing it. If Lucky turned back around he would notice that the dress would soon be gone. Maybe I did something with it? Who knows really. I just continued to stare at Lucky. He should know something isn’t right.

P PopcornPie

--Minako Arisato--
Interaction: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts
"It's nice meeting you all." Minako nodded as the rest of the group introduced themselves; Sora, a young man who appears to be not much older than her if she actually grew older, Elizabeth, a brown short haired woman clad in blue and white. There's also a black haired woman whose appearance is like that of a young model, but she doesn't appear to want to introduce herself at the moment.

"I...Just happened to learn how to use my powers." Minako said, when asked how did she know how to fight, "It's a long, and probably boring story anyway." It would seem that the bullet wound had peaked Elizabeth's interest, however, asking if she could treat it.

"You can treat it?" Minako asked, pondering if Elizabeth was a doctor. "Thank you so much!" She said, appreciating the gesture.

It's best that her wound is treat before anything worse happens.

Fluffington the Mighty's line of inquiry was brought to a screeching halt qhen Tanya laid her hand upon her head. The Eevee relaxes and hums happily, then begins pushing her head up into Tanya's palm, eager to get more of whatever this feeling was.
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Hm...No rebuttal from Lana? How peculiar. She should be slapping herself senseless over him being negative. Or trying to hug him. Something sappy and Lana-ish. "I get it, Lassie. So pissed, you don't even want to talk to me. Yeah, well, I was just comin' to return the..." Wait, where did the dress go? Lana didn't put it on, but there was no indication that she burned it or anything. If she chucked it in the garbage, he definitely would have heard it. "Surely, you remember puttin' that on yourself? In Sidewinder? You had it on you while we were fightin' O'Malley?" He began to pull names out of his ass. "Felix? Locust? Agent Washington? Sarge?" He still got no response. "Jesus, maybe the Freelancers' clonin' scheme did more damage than I thought." Then again, while he hallucinated and neared a literal brain blast whenever he emoted strongly, it was pretty clear that he could still talk. "Hey, Lupe, didn't Megumin say that she needed to be cured, too? But she still looked completely fine."

"Reminiscing on your 'friends', huh?" The rat was strangely bitter. "I thought we were better off with nobody chaining themselves to you."

"Come on, Lupe, you know you're always the exception whenever I say things like that." Lucky replied softly. "Now, then...Yeah, I'm rememberin'. Megumin said that I clearly had me head messed up, just like hers. Quite a conclusion to make, considerin' that Mismakora didn't even touch me head." He snickered, stroking his jade patch. "Anyhow..Lana, did you hit your head again or somethin'? Because right before we were dropped off to kill Meta, you could still speak. I don't know what was wrong with Megumin, but maybe whatever the Director did to you needed a while to settle in."

"Or, you know, it was the shadowy thing." Lupe's tone changed from bitter to wary. "For all we know, Lucky, that's not at all the girl you knew. She could've been cloned again, or she could have been barred from either afterlife and forced to come back to Earth as a ghost, or she could be the shadowy thing itself, having stolen her form..."

"You're sayin' I should shoot?" Lucky raised his weapon at her. For extra insurance, he unsheathed his spare pistol.

"I'm saying, we need to back off. We don't know her story yet." She made Lucky take a couple steps back from Lana, but his eyes didn't move. Lana was still forced to stare at those hideous, cracked sclerae.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Last edited:

Looking at Dani, she realized what she said. Yeah, anyone would take offense to that no matter what gender you were, so she wanted to apologize. "
Oh, sorry, I meant it'll be nice travelling with another girl." She looked at Minako and then the bullet wound. "You're welcome. And I
can fix this, I was traveling with a man who got hurt a lot. Don't worry, I read a few medical books while stuck in my tower. I don't know how strange all of you may find this, but I don't really have any supplies on hand.
"

Turning to a spot where no one was standing, she put her hands out and started opening... the air. If she didn't have her powers, it'd probably look weird. But as she was doing what she was doing, the air in front of her started to have a crack in it and a little bit of blue. The crack started to open, becoming a tear.

Inside, it was grey and had some static you'd see on TV for a few seconds before color returned to it. It seemed to have opened to a doctor's clinic and besides the tear, was some medical supplies. No one was there, so at least no one in the office would freak out. Elizabeth reached in and grabbed the medical supplies before closing the tear.

Another crack appeared there, but this time when she opened it, all that appeared was a table. Well, at least it was something useful. Except this table was grey and had static and it never went away. She put the supplies on there and began to get the bullet out, making sure she did it correctly.

Probably guessing that everyone was really confused by what just happened, she decided to explain while helping Minako. "
I should probably explain what that was. I can open tears in time and space. I can also bring objects through. It's like, I can just open it, reach out, and... take it. These powers have existed all my life. It's the reason why I was imprisoned in the tower I mentioned."

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Izabela Dybas andγ€ŽKAWAII RAZOR BLADES』
After the Sargent says whatever he says, Izabela gives a noncommittal grunt and walks away, looking for some people who don't appear to be totally insane. She finds a few, a group of young women and a boy with really spiky hair. She walks over.
( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

As she comes up, the woman in the dress pulls a table out of some kinda portal. For a moment Izzy wonders if she could be the one that brought them here, but dismisses the thought - the portals have a totally different appearance. The woman then pulls out some medical supplies, and begins working on the girl in front of her. A bullet wound.

Izzy clears her throat. "Uh, hey. If that's a bullet in there, I could get it out really quick for you. If you want me to, that is, you've already got the medicals stuff out and... uh... Yeah." She shuffles awkwardly.
( TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )

Lana

I
stared straight at Lucky as he began to ramble on and on. Soon, in order to stay cautious, he raised his gun and pointed it straight at me. This caused a slight smile to spread across my face. I took a single step closer. Then another. And another. And another. Soon, I was reaching straight for the gun in his paw trying to snatch it away from him.

P PopcornPie

Saria sighed when Nearl decided to charge straight into combat.

β€œFollow Nearl’s lead for now. Do not engage hastily though,” Saria said to both Silence and Shaw.

The group followed after the Knight only to witness the creature blow up. Some type of gas, however, was left over from the explosion. Saria coughed out puffs of gas as it tried to burn its way down her throat. She glanced over at Silence holding up a cloth over her mouth and nostrils, though she still hacked.

β€œHold on,” Silence dug into a pocket and pulled out a handful of other clothes. She held them out for the others to take.”Here, you all can use one, though I think Shaw is good with her mask. How are you all feeling right now?”

β€œAside from the burning sensation and the coughing, I am good.Thank you, nonetheless.” Saria wrapped the cloth around her own mouth and nostrils before turning.”Miss Nearl, please do not charge directly into combat again without consulting us on a plan of action.”

Riven Riven Ineptitude Ineptitude @Whoever else wants to interact

"...And, surely, you remember when I battled for your safety, when Benedict tried to have his penguin capture you...?" With Lupe's assistance, Lucky pulled out every little thing he'd seen Lana do. "Hm...You helped with the warthog, right? When we were blasted into the future? How about that guy who looked like a spaceman? Remember how he made us all fall into a canyon...? Okay, maybe I have to get more personal. Remember how you kept slappin' yourself because I thought I had put you on Toffee's shitlist, and I was ready to kill meself over it?...Oh, of course it's that one that makes you happy." Now he had a smile from Lana, one that rivaled his own. And she was approaching him. "Oh, here we go. Here comes the hug. Go on, Lassie, I know I can't-Hey!" He knew it straight away whenever somebody threatened the security of the Paw o' Death. After quickly returning the pistol to its place, he used his metal paw to slap her paw away without a second's hesitation.

"Hey. HEY. I know we have ourselves a rich, complicated history, Lassie, and I figured you'd want me dead after everything, but the paw's off limits." He folded his ears back, waving his nub at her. "Go find your own weapon to shoot me with. I know you learned how to...Wait a second..." Then, a new theory arose.

"You said you were afraid of her getting all jaded and traumatized from the war, remember?" Lupe needed to hold the pictures close to her eyes, thanks to the darkness. "If that is the real deal, then I'm sorry, Lucky, that's probably classic Post Dramatic Stress Disorder...You might've reminded her of blood she'd spilled during Red Team duty."

With every revelation like this, Lucky felt like dropping to his knees right then and there, and praising Mismakora for protecting his heart from any further ache. Yeah, no. There was no chance in hell that Lana wasn't turned insane from her time in Blood Gulch. He believed that everyone they had met there had been pushed off the slippery slope to some degree. "Um...Shit, I know how PTSD works, but I don't know how to make it stop..."

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

I'm over here. Despite the voice being in her head, Anna would be able to 'hear' the direction it came from.
View attachment 696893

Julia waves to Anna from where she was. And for the love of Arceus, stop speaking out loud. People are starting to think you're going crazy. Speaking of which, I wonder if that Trevor guy would be able to tell me apart from his insanity...

Only Anna's memories of Olaf prevented her from immediately questioning her sanity.

And you are?

Heh.

Lana

Sadly, I didn’t get to grab Lucky’s weapon. The rabbit slapped my paw away. Quite literally in fact. My paw came off of my arm and flew a couple inches to the side. The paw oozed some sort of black liquid from where it came off. I quickly rushed over to it hoping no one really saw it and quickly grabbed and. In a matter of seconds my paw was back on my hand where it should be. I looked down at Lucky with a bit of a frown. Maybe he shouldn’t have done that.

P PopcornPie

deadpoolposttop.png
"DAMMIT!" Not having enough time to put his handguns back in their holsters, Deadpool raised both hands, still holding the guns, in surrender. Hearing the green armored guy talking about radioactive blood and pricking his finger with a knife that could make him sick, DP couldn't help but laugh. He lowered his arms, put his guns away, and doubled over in laughter. "Wait, you're gonna stab me in the finger with that knife to see if I have radioactive blood? AND it can potentially make me get a disease? PFFFFT-AHAHAHAHAHA! You guys clearly have no fucking clue about who I am!" He then took out his own combat knife from the holster on his left boot, and stabbed himself three times in the gut, cheerfully singing "LALALALAAAA!" He then showed his stab wounds, with normal red blood and guts on the inside, instantly healing within seconds. Extending his arms out, he yelled out "TADAAAAAA!"

"Now, where were we? Oh yeah. Name's Deadpool. And my super power is pretty much NOT DYING. Whether it's a stab wound, a bullet through the head, my LEGS GETTING RIPPED OFF, or any disease, I'm pretty much guaranteed to live. Speaking of diseases, I'd like to share something with you. It's called CANCER."
DP then pulled off his mask, unveiling his grotesque visage to Honest Abe and the other townspeople.

source.gif

"BOO."
Suddenly hearing the sirens nearby, Deadpool quickly pulled his mask back on and turned to see the creature making the noise. "Okay, maybe THAT thing's one of these mutants. But that's some pretty garbage music that it's making. You know what this calls for?" Wade marched his way towards the creature, completely ignoring all of the other people fighting it, and pulled out a small boombox from seemingly nowhere, and placed it on the ground. "THAT'S RIGHT BABY, A DANCE OOOOOOFF!" He then pressed a button, and CΓ©line Dion started blasting out of the speakers, and proceeded to do a seemingly suggestive dance in front of the monster, in the midst of battle.

giphy.gif

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow StaidFoal StaidFoal

OPEN TO ALL INTERACTIONS

Last edited:
"What the?!" Lucky had no idea what to expect, but it definitely wasn't Lana's paw coming the fuck off. Did Mismakora enhance his physical strength that much, without him knowing?! Honestly, he expected blood to spill everywhere, but thick black ooze was dribbling out instead. You know, typical sappy, Lana-ish things. He watched her reattach it with no trouble.

The rat and the rabbit could only bring one word to their minds: Run. But first, Lucky would call to Lana again. "Oh, no, don't give me those Lana-eyes! You should've started impersonatin' her before I had me heart fortified. Now eat lead!" He attempted to plug her full of holes, then ran to find Kendall.

"I was right! Lana's really gone." He told the Typhlosion, eerily calm. Deep within, he could feel waves of confusion, wrath, and terror trying to fling themselves onto his island, only to be sent away by the jade border. "She's been cloned or somethin'. I don't know. When I whacked off her paw, she had black guck comin' out! Oh, and she could reattach it. So, unless those were abilities she always had..." Not that he trusted Kendall's word, since Kendall didn't even come with them to Blood Gulch initially. "...I suggest you look away, Laddie."

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Oh, sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Julia Thani, guildmaster of the...well, I suppose that wouldn't mean anything to you. Suffice it to say I am a guildmaster in my world. Nice to meet you, Anna.

The Espeon was no longer looking at her, making it look to anyone else like they weren't talking. And you are?

The fact that she called Anna by her name should make it obvious that last part was directed to the other voice. Or maybe not.

Oh, sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Julia Thani, guildmaster of the...well, I suppose that wouldn't mean anything to you. Suffice it to say I am a guildmaster in my world. Nice to meet you, Anna.

The Espeon was no longer looking at her, making it look to anyone else like they weren't talking. And you are?

The fact that she called Anna by her name should make it obvious that last part was directed to the other voice. Or maybe not.

HheehehhehehhehHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA.... You can call me.... Anti-Anna.

The male voice changes and becomes a demented verison of Anna's voice.

Nice to meet you, Julia.

--Minako Arisato--
Interaction: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Strike Strike

"Then..." Minako was about to ask before she saw Elizabeth tear open the air and take out several medical supplies ranging from scalpels to forceps, and bandages. Shortly after, another tear open up, revealing a table of some kind. Naturally, that's where she sat for Elizabeth to work on taking out her bullet wound. Elizabeth then explained that the reason she was imprisoned in a tower was because of her ability; to create tears in space time and take things from it. "That's amazing..." She said, not really seeing anyone with that power. Then again, Minako has seen and stop stranger things, so an ally that can use portals is genuinely useful for them. "That knowledge must've let you two go far, right?" She remarked, as she then kept quiet as to let Elizabeth work on getting the bullet out of her shoulder.

While she's doing so, another girl approached the group, this time, one of blonde hair clad in a yellow jacket. She claims that she'll be able to take it out no problem, if she'll let her.

This begs the question...Should she?

_Yes(Let Izzy pull the bullet out)

>No(Let Elizabeth treat the wound)

"No thank you, I'm sure Elizabeth-san knows what she's doing." Minako said, denying the stranger's offer. However, she continued to ask, "What were planning to do...?" She asked, a tad bit curious on how the girl is going to do it without medical supplies."

Lana

Oh dear... someone found out my secret... oh wait. I listened in onto what Lucky said to Eric. No. He still just believes that stupid clone idea. The truth wasn’t out just yet. Who would believe some blabbering rabbit anyway? Of course, the bullets he fired at me would but since it was at such close range. Too bad they didn’t do anything. They flew into me, but the holes fixed themselves rather quickly. I just smiled as I stared at Lucky and Eric in the distance.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie

Izabela Dybas andγ€ŽKAWAII RAZOR BLADES』
"No thank you, I'm sure Elizabeth-san knows what she's doing." Minako said, denying the stranger's offer. However, she continued to ask, "What were planning to do...?" She asked, a tad bit curious on how the girl is going to do it without medical supplies."
San? Guess she was Japanese, then... but, how could she understand her? Strange...

"Ah, well, my Stand - that is, I have an ability that lets me make objects not interact with each other." As she speaks, Minako would see a figure of twisting, glowing yellow arms hovering behind Izabela. "I would have made the bullet just... fall out." She chuckles. "I guess it's probably better to have the person with medical training do a surgery, though, huh?"
( Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher )

--Minako Arisato--
Interaction: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Strike Strike

"...!" Minako's eyes widened when she saw a bundle of glowing, yellow arms, twisting itself onto a single being emerge from the girl's back as she explained her 'power'. She can phase objects through another...At least, that's what Minako got from her explanation. Questions were immediately flowing on her mind. What is a Stand? Is she also a Persona User? If so, how could she summon hers without an Evoker? Was she a part os Strega, perhaps? Regardless, Minako is still torn on letting this girl do her thing Elizabeth do hers. But then again..."You're...Probably still going to do it, are you?" Minako deduced, letting her know that she can see her 'Persona'.

As Elizabeth worked on pulling the bullet out, she heard a new voice offer to help. While she was going to take care of it, help wasn't exactly something she'd decline. "Well, I am dealing with getting it out." Hearing about her ability, it was a useful one, especially with what she was doing. "But, you can help once I get the bullet ready to be taken out."

When Minako about how her powers were amazing and asked the question, she gave her a simple "
Thank you." and was quiet for a second, still working on it. "...It did let us go far. We were in the middle of escaping Colombia, the city I came from. It was a giant flying city high into the clouds, but until recently, I just got to see the city outside of my tower. I would throw him health packs, money, ammo, Salts. I could also open tears for him to help him in a fight, like ammo crates, turrets, health crates, cover for him to hide behind." She stopped to get the bullet ready to be pulled out. Turning to the blonde girl, she put the tools down. "Alright, you can use your ability."

Being done with the bullet, she continued. "
Unfortunately, we were going to make a decision on going to either New York or Paris on an airship, but my... "friend" found us. Me and him were suppose to be here, but when I opened the tear to get us out, I accidentally opened it for only me. I just hope he's okay." It was clear that when she mentioned the friend that found her and Booker, she didn't sound all too pleased.

As Minako addressed her as Elizabeth-san, she wasn't all too surprised being addressed using a honorific. From the books she read and her name, it was clear she was Japanese. Which begged the question: how could they all understand her?

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Stikes Stikes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back