• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Interactions:
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials
1585063415520.png
1585063586296.png
[Jerry's POV]
Oh, it's nice to be appreciated! I'm glad he took my handshake, thought offering one would be silly because he doesn't look like he has fingers. I always like giving people a helping hand especially when Tom is attacking them. I've saved plenty of ducks, mice, and birds that Tom was trying to eat. The cat is incompetent so I always succeed except for that part where he got the drop on us after following me and my friend to the beach and that time Tom grew attached to a duck thinking the cat was his mom! It still baffled me to this day how that happened. I never knew Tom would show compassion to something that he initially saw as food! The pink marshmallow carried me and put me on top of his head. I patted him on the head, looking down at him with a smile

Tom tried to reach for us and I slapped his hand away in response. He crawled away, glaring before hissing.

He's planning something to take care of us and I am ready! I will protect this defenseless(?) marshmallow with my life!​

Last edited:
Kendall's eyes once again flash to their unnatural sky blue. His smile wavers, and just for a second, he begins to reach towards Natasha- but then he drops his arm and laughs aloud, his howls echoing into the night.

"Uh... yeah, about that..." Abraham awkwardly responds to Dani. "See, we have a few port-a-potties we share in the town. And when those are occupied, we just... go in holes we dig. And then we just bury it." He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. "...yeah..."

And just like that, she goes off on her own.

"...Welp, she's gone."

He turns to Elizabeth.

"Yeah, shit! I saw those powers. If you can supply some ammo and medical supplies for us with that weird rift you open up, do you think you can give some to the townspeople?" he asks hopefully before looking at Lucky. "I have no idea who Julius Caesar is, but... no. These shields aren't hardlight shields or anything like that. They provide this kinda second skin made of energy to you and protects you from some harm before recharging. It's better to give 'em to the people who aren't as hardy as some of you are."

With that question answered, he turns to Tanya and Rocket. "Good question. I was planning to take the fight to them after I saw the damage you caused to that siren freak, but now that it attracted the attention of every bandit this side of Pandora with those alarms, I'm willing to bet we're going to be surrounded in a few minutes. The rock formations in this area mean they can assault us with Outrunners and Technicals from the north and southwest only, so you can try to cut those off before they get here. But other than that? Those bastards are gonna be converging in on us from every side, and once they get in, you're not gonna be able to use those explosives of yours reliably."

Next up, Izabela's question.

"We're gonna try to form a perimeter around the town. That creepy blonde girl, the small Rocket creature, and anyone else who wants to go with them can cut off the Outrunners and Technicals that'll likely be leading the charge from the southwest and north. But we need a strong defense here above all. Anyone who can't fight should help us build some last-minute defenses. Help people barricade their doors and board up their windows, stuff like that."

Abraham then notices Fluffington scurry away with a shotgun and begins to push his way past everyone to chase her. "Hey! Damn it! Weird... little furry Skag thing! What do you think you're doing with that?!"

The unspoken question remains, however.

Have you made your choices?

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B LilacMonarch LilacMonarch thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Stikes Stikes
Lucky was quite pleased by the possible outcomes. Being surrounded was wonderful, because then you could just gun everyone down while spinning in circles, like a ballerina! But just imagine being on the essential perimeter, making enemies fall like dominoes. If he helped to barricade, he could probably find some shards of rusty metal he could leave scratches with, and what better way to die than tetanus?

Hm...At Lupé's suggestion, he decided to listen around, seeing what others would do before he made his choice.
"Every side, you say?"

The Doctor ponders.

"I believe it's time for me to do my job, please be prepared," the Doctor says to Nearl, Shaw, Olivia and Saria, then looks towards Abraham, "If you have a clear plan on what kinds of units should be placed on which sides of the town, I would like to hear it. I should be able to formulate a strategy if I have knowledge of the Bandits' primary areas of interest - the areas that require the most protection of all."

With determination on his face, Ben declares one thing.

zVmFpfi.png

"It's hero time."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham LilacMonarch LilacMonarch P PopcornPie
latest

Julia makes her way back to Abraham and clears her throat. "If we're really surrounded..."

Then we need to work together. We'll need communication to deal with enemies from all sides. I can provide that.
She continues via telepathy to everyone.

Aside from being in their heads, the voice wasn't particularly intrusive - kind of like just overhearing her talk normally.

You're not going crazy. This is telepathy. She adds in case anyone immediately started questioning their own sanity. You're all connected now. Try saying something.

"Oh, also..."
The Espeon says, returning to speaking normally and looking at Abraham. "Do you have anywhere specific that could especially use bandits getting tossed around like ragdolls?"

Meanwhile, Natasha silently gets up after attaching her shield device to her jacket as best she could and slips outside.

792.gif

Not long after, an unusually cold draft of air blows through Abraham's house. If anyone looked at the sky outside, they would find dark clouds starting to form above the town, centered above the Glaceon.

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Abraham) Crow Crow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss DerpyCarp DerpyCarp BoltBeam BoltBeam P PopcornPie FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , literally everyone
tl;dr Julia made a telepathic 'comms' for everyone and Natasha is making a storm outside.​
Suddenly, Lucky could hear a new voice entering his head. If Julia could see inside his mindscape...Heh, that was a laugh. It was so dark inside the mindscape that you needed the powers of echolocation just to keep yourself from falling on your face. It was all a wreck, just plugged up volcanoes and fallen temples. Corpses also laid all about. Of course, Lupé wasn't too happy about this intruder.

"Hey!" She snapped. "I'M Lucky's inner voice! That means helping him think is MY job, so back off! Didn't you hear him? He can work solo!"

While his friend tried in vain to scare Julia away, Lucky would watch the storm forming outside. Brrrr...Was Natasha's strategy giving them all hypothermia? Or was she hoping to make an icy ground? That kind of strategy was a double edged sword; It would trip up the bandits, while also making it harder for them to fight back.
The Doctor faces Nearl with a nod as she presented her question, before he proceeds to look towards Julia. "Thank you, your contribution will be vital to the mission. Though, I have a request - is it possible for me to view things through the eyes of every single participant of this operation, all at once? Much akin to multiple screens before me. I have intention to act as a type of central tower to all of this, so as to provide commands according to the situation."

He then looks to the general crowd.

"My proposal is that we should all start off with being in Groups of three to five - with combinations of both frontline fighters and supporters in ratios of 2:1, 2:2 or 3:2. It is preferred that the groups be completely or mostly consist of individuals from identical or similar worlds, since they are likely to understand each other better and in turn have a better chance of supporting each other. Most of you who do not have this luxury will simply group with whoever fits the first conditions and ignore my second proposed conditions. This will be the outer layer of defense.

Normally, this would mean that my comrades from Rhodes Island would be protecting the same sector together. However - among you four, Shaw is a full-on combatant, Nearl combines healing, defense and offense, as does Saria, while Silence is primarily a healer. We need to divide our healing resources to others, so as it stands in this context, one of the healers will need to support a different team."

Turning to the Sergeant, he says, "it is also inevitable that some of the Bandits will successfully bypass or infiltrate our defenses. Our numbers are not sufficient, we need a second layer of defense in the form of the town's own fighters, an inner layer of defense. As they have easier access to town resources, they will not require as heavy support in terms of healing."

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Riven Riven Ineptitude Ineptitude Critic Ham Critic Ham Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
"I don't think anyone really matches up with me, Laddie." Lucky shrugged. "I guess if anyone wants to watch me work, they're welcome. But you really think those townspeople will be able to form a second layer?" He chuckled. "Those sheep had a hand in causin' this mess! If they hadn't been blastin' at Sirenhead, we would've had more time."

Fluffington the Mighty shook her head when the psychic link was established. 'Eh? Is someone in my brain? Coool!' she thinks into the link. 'Where do we go? I wanna fight! I havent had a battle since Dialga! Let's go go go!!!' The fuzzball runs in circles in excitement, having finally gotten used to the weight of the gun.
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

"Whoever covers your weaknesses is to be deemed compatible with you. If you bleed easily, you will need a healer. If your defenses are not to par, someone else can boost them for you," the Doctor explains to Lucky. "Who might such an individual be among the crowd? Of course, I might be skipping a step here.

As for the inner layer, the townspeople know this place better than any of us do, so it's only logical. Even if they are not up to the intended standard I am expecting, it would be better than not having an inner layer at all. It is true that they've caused the earlier problem, but that was only to fend off something they believe is a threat. If they can assert that level of firepower but with more discipline and order on an actual enemy, they will be able to protect their home."

P PopcornPie

"Me weaknesses? Me weaknesses are gone." Lucky's voice was purely sinister. "I won't feel a lick of kindness towards any of those bastards out there. I won't feel compelled to pause and look back at someone who's getting hurt. This bloodshed is the only thing I look forward to! The only thing I might need is someone to act as a perch, due to me smallness." He scratched his chin thoughtfully. "Those townsfolk might be able to do just that. If I can get the dipshits to listen to me, then I might actually make some competent hunters outta them. And park meself on the tallest one's head."

Crow Crow

After all the hubbub with Lucky earlier, Trevor and the rest of the group were told to go to the building by the soldier because bandits were coming or something. Trevor, being Trevor, followed anyways because he had nothing better to do. Along the way inside, the balding psychopath passed Delsausage, who was talking about beanies or something. Now, if there's one thing Trevor hated, it was hipsters. And hipsters could often be found wearing beanies. And if there's one thing Trevor loved, it was hot dogs. He loved meat of all kinds, even human, but hot dog meat was up there on his most favorable list of meats. So, why not make the hipster suffer while also enjoying a snack to boot.

"Well, I'll be fucked! A talking hot dog!" Trevor exclaimed as he strolled right on up to Delsausage, swiftly grabbing him by his... neck? Whatever it was, Trevor would quickly bring Delsausage up to his mouth and chomp right on down his lower half, chewing up what could be assumed to be his legs. Trevor chewed for a few moments, and then swallowed, before looking Delsausage directly in the eyes. "WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU LEARN TO COOK!?" The man shouted, before throwing the remains of Delsausage down on the ground. After eating what would more than likely be his lunch for today, Trevor was approached by The Son. Due to what could only be assumed was super hearing, powered by a mixture of meth, speed, and LSD, Trevor heard his snarky little comment, and as if he hadn't just permanently crippled an innocent hot dog person, began to stomp on over to the raven-haired man with a snarl.

"What was that?" He called out while stomping over, before getting right up in the man's face. "Huh? You wanna fuckin' fuck right here? Is that it?" Trevor asked, hands reaching down to unbuckle his own pants. "Because, if you DON'T wanna fuck right here, just tell me. But from where I was standing over yonder, you sounded like you wanted to get dicked down from every which hole here to Wisconson!"

This was a big oof on The Son's part.

ManyFaces ManyFaces QizPizza QizPizza CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

• The Doctor was more than pleased to hear that his reputation preceded him, even in this new funny world. Richtofen gave Julia a creepyish grin when he was named, though the grin quickly faded away at both her full comments. Not the same? Not dissecting anyone?

"Of course I'm zhe Doctor! My reputation precedes me, and if there is a Richtofen imposter slandering my name, I would have him fed to zhe zombies!" The deranged German declared, straightening his posture as he looked around at his surroundings. In particular, the Moon.

"Hey, who in Group 935 had the audacity to draw some shtupid bird on the Moon's surface?!?! We were supposed to create a perfect Moon base, not doodle whatever you pleased on it!" Richtofen growled, though his scowl deepened when the cat verbally denied him the chance to perform dissections.

"Vhen zhe Doctor says he wants something, he will get it. One way or another." Edward remarked drily, completely oblivious to Kendall the equally-insane's stare at him as his attention was turned to a giant machine thing thanks to some random soldier ordering him to fight.

"Why should I bother wasting my time on such a pitiful contraption? I'll have plenty of time to examine its innard parts when zhey-" He was interrupted by a giant explosion, one that completely enveloped the Sirenhead before it flat-out imploded, sending its bodily parts all over the place. Richtofen let off a cackle of glee as he watched the blast; after all, something so beautiful had to be enjoyed! One giant piece of Sirenhead's "flesh" landed in front of Richtofen, causing his eyes to seemingly light up as he picked up Sirenhead's part and brought it up to his eyes.

"Oh, joy! I've already got a souvenir for myself! Zhat will do good enough for an autopsy." He examined the piece of flesh further as the Soldier rambled on and on about them being on some "Pandora, a planet of" whatever. To be honest, he was only half-listening; the other half of him was more concerned about the Sirenhead piece being damaged, though his half-attentiveness was not to be upheld.

Some crazy voice screamed "BLOOD", catching the German's attention. He immediately pocketed his token, a deranged grin spreading across his face.

"Oh, so some new people vant blood? Oh, I'll show zhem how beautiful their blood will be, then!" The WWII-era German declared, happily following Abraham over to the hideout. There, a lot of people had been briefed that there were a lot of raiders who thought they could attack the town and get away with it. No, not with Richtofen around! He'd show everyone who was the best German scientist there was, and become an idol for doing so!

"They asked for blood; zhey just didn't specify whose blood would be shed." Richtofen cackled softly to himself, although unfortunately at this point in time Julia had opened comms with everyone, resulting in his morbid comment to be broadcast to everyone in the comms. Not that he minded, though. No, he was much more focused on his Wunderwaffe, flipping a switch on the wonder weapon's left side. A loud "HISS" erupted from the DG-3 JZ, and the bulbs glowed a bright purple as his prized creation sizzled, coming to life and ready to fry Richtofen's foes.

latest

"Zhe doctor is in."

Last edited:
1585076650410.png

“Doctor?” Silence said as the person she knew as the Doctor stepped out from nearby shadows.

“... This is troubling. If you are here as well, Doctor, then Rhodes Island operations will see a decrease in efficiency. I hope Amiya and Kal'tsit can cover that for the time being.” Saria stated. Silence elbowed her and Saria then added, ”However, it is good to see you as well.”

The Rhodes Island operators were ushered into a shack before Saria or Silence could say anymore. There they were introduced to weapons, firearms specifically and told about the bandit situation.

Silence took a step back as four weapons were displayed. Even if these firearms weren’t powered by originum, she had no experience in wielding such. She couldn’t even fight, often having to rely on other operators to defend her while she treated any wounds to keep them in the fight. However, any fear that crept along her spine faded away.

There were other operators here as well and the Doctor, with his tactical planning, meant she could focus on her role as a healer. Already the Doctor was making plans on how to deal with the bandits. The two-layer defense was good, especially if the bandits had overwhelming numbers. However, injuries were still likely going to happen.

“If I may, people are bound to become wounded. I suggest a triage where any medics and healers can treat those too wounded to fight.” Silence said to the self-proclaimed Crimson Raider.

“And I request to be put on the frontlines. My abilities can keep others in combat longer and hinder enemy movement.” Saria said before turning to the Doctor and Nearl.” Doctor, mine and Miss Nearl’s combined experience and skill might be able to halt certain enemies completely if we operate together. Or we can operate in one layer per Defender to fill any gaps in the defense. I trust that you know how best to place us.”

Crow Crow Riven Riven Ineptitude Ineptitude CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

13675-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-full.png TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @all

"Oh, can I get one of-- Uhh, excuse me, I'd like-- h-hey, could I have that instead?" Cramped into Abraham's small house with about twenty other people and a couple of non-people, Phoenix had a tough time sifting through the crowd, trying to get his hands on one of those shields the Sargent mentioned. By the time he wriggled his way to the front, though, they were all already snatched up. Phoenix decided to drop the issue, considering he didn't want to endanger his life anymore than Pandora already was, or the violent company he found himself with.

Actually, he rubbed elbows with a lot of people who had no qualms hurting him before. Maybe he should rethink his career path.

While mulling over his rotten luck, Phoenix happened to catch a glimpse at Elizabeth, right as she snapped out of her small mental breakdown. Picking his way through the crowd, Phoenix made his way over to her.

"Excuse me, miss?" He waved a hand her direction. "We were talking earlier, I think. Is everything alright? You looked a little... out of it, there."

Zora scoffed at the offered guns, putting a hand to her holster. Those big, bulky things would only slow her down. Plus, where would the fun be in using those sorta weapons?

"Yer just gonna blow them into dust, like what ya did to that monster back there?" Zora gestured to Tanya, having caught wind of her and Rocket's questions. "Like I'd let ya steal all those heads for yourself. 'Sides, it's like the Sargent said..." She raised one of her spent ammo caps, held between two fingers, and flicked it at Tanya, bouncing right off the tip of her nose. "Gonna need to be more precise than whatever fancy nukes you've got."

Ch_BbA_xS63Irtig_WyeQDkLAcKOpIQFcrw_V0-pTaqWrWABKK0z0GJWjU_4E8jXV74h8aJxUif1Zi2_QAnYezt-45AK2tCXw3GO1IlsyGBiUyKj4WmWhTZIpuJPlYf_wCOxwUKb

2IYeTWGzFOQaLhP6WOh7mBrN92RcCNO6F5S4OzZNDvpEQtdA4ugrr2JePcUPmyzgE0xUw9dxNAx7XQRxODw3bLVCNMJnw5H_N1UFNz3X6qZIyMka6nBDkttnnc7SdorfEIiaJfdn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloy looked around the Wasteland area, her face turned to a light explosion near the town area and others went to fight it. It seemed to tower over them and even herself as she eyed her arrows and her new arrows from her other friend she had made last time. But maybe the overclock coul- . She was cut off as a man named Sgt. Abraham told her they were in a land called “Pandora.”

But whatever happened next didn’t last long as everyone within the group was shoved into a tiny house with each other and “choose” who picked a gun and even a shield.

They went fast.

The Nora warrior looked around the crowded house as she noticed a woman crying a bit as she tried to lightly push her way toward Elizabeth’s direction.

“Hey, you alright?” The older Nora tried to see if the woman was truely ok.

It was hard to see the groups since everyone was crammed into the house.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

600x300

(Claptrap's Font/HEX formatting: Daa520/Tahoma)
Literally anyone around Claptrap could see just how stupid the robot was. It took him about ten seconds after Rocket yanked him behind cover to chastise him about getting him killed. The terrible music finally stopped as his one eye stared at Rocket blankly, and only after he was shoved away did the machine finally respond.

"Uhh, no! First of all, I'm not trying to get you killed, because if I was you'd already be dead due to just how awesome I am! Secondly, I'm supposed to take you to- Wait, where'd you go?" By now Rocket had run off for his weapons, leaving the robot with some other people, including a black-haired girl. Once again, people could see just how slow the Hyperion robot was processing this. Perhaps it was because he was just feeling lethargic today. Perhaps because his puny mind was attracted to more... dirty things. Whatever the case, he just sat there and took the whole scene in.

Processing...
Processing..
Processing.

At long last, the Fragtrap realized there was a threat, and pulled out Moxxie's Vibra-Pulse before wheeling his way out of cover with a pitiful battle cry... only to be met with a giant explosion that knocked him off his wheel and on the ground.

"Ow! That was gonna be my kill, you thieves!" Claptrap declared from his supine position, taking a whole five seconds of struggling to finally flip himself back onto his wheel. Only at this point did the familiar screams of Raiders echo through the town, prompting Claptrap to jump in his place.

"Wait, I was supposed to warn you guys about this, too! That, and get these people to come with me..." The incompetent bot declared to Abraham before following the soldier close behind. Of course, being that useless meant he was practically unnoticable throughout Abraham's entire explanation and everyone gearing up. Claptrap did recognize a few other figures from his last (and only) major adventure, such as Julia the pink kitty cat! Well, kind of. Again, his mind was pretty slow to process everything, and only after he spotted a saddened Elizabeth did his mind finally go back to normal speeds (for the time being). Unfortunately for Elizabeth- and the approaching Aloy- Claptrap decided to head over and harangue the both. After wheeling himself over to stare at Elizabeth for a few seconds...

Comeonrighthereuptopdontleavemehangin_459e5c3775304a9ea18f9e3521abfdef.png

...Claptrap raised both of his robot hands for a high five from Elizabeth and Aloy!​

"Hello, ladies! I am a CL4P-TP, or Claptrap, unit repurposed for battle, renamed FR4P-TP, or Fragtrap! I'm supposed to be your guide to Pandora, but I kind of forgot about that until now! Instead, I noticed you were really sad-" This part was directed to Elizabeth in particular- "And I know just what can make you feel better... A high-five!" The robot finished prattling on, leaving his hands up for the two girls to high five if they so pleased.

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ

You just have to live with it.

'Booker... I wish you were here.' Right now, Elizabeth was really starting to miss Booker as apparent by her recent thought. Well that and how the last words he ever said to her before Songbird attacked echoed in her head.

If he were here, she'd probably ask him how to live with it. Unfortunately, he wasn't, and a part of her felt guilty. It wasn't really her fault, it was an accident, but that didn't stop her from feeling like maybe... she should've tried to open a tear once she realized that Booker wasn't falling with her.

Hopefully, he was okay. This was Booker after all, but he was still human. Plus, a crash from an airship or a crash from anything was bound to give some injuries. Injures that she could fix.

As she kept thinking about how to learn to live with it, she felt another one of the attacks start again. Her thoughts turned into her saying that she was a killer, she could hear Daisy telling her that she should be hung for killing her... Her mind was now, to be frank, a mess.

The understatement of the century, I know.

Thankfully, her hearing was still working for now as three people addressed her. Two of them she recognized, the man in the blue suit and the robot Rocket pulled behind cover, but the woman was new. She did have to admit, her red hair was pretty.

The actual people asked if she was fine while the robot raised its hand. Was she suppose to shake it or hit it? He called it a 'high five', something that she wasn't familiar with.

Adressing the people first, she looked at the both of them, first addressing the man in the blue suit before speaking to both of them. "
Yeah, we did. And I-I'm fine. Thank you though. My name is Elizabeth, it's nice to meet you three."

Her attention then turned to the robot and guessing that she was suppose to do something with her hand, she hit his hand with her own, her hand being an open hand. It didn't seem like it was suppose to have been hit with a fist, that would be more of an attack, so maybe an open hand was how you do a 'high five'.

...Yeah, this last bit started sounding a bit confusing.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 , darkred darkred

Ch_BbA_xS63Irtig_WyeQDkLAcKOpIQFcrw_V0-pTaqWrWABKK0z0GJWjU_4E8jXV74h8aJxUif1Zi2_QAnYezt-45AK2tCXw3GO1IlsyGBiUyKj4WmWhTZIpuJPlYf_wCOxwUKb

2IYeTWGzFOQaLhP6WOh7mBrN92RcCNO6F5S4OzZNDvpEQtdA4ugrr2JePcUPmyzgE0xUw9dxNAx7XQRxODw3bLVCNMJnw5H_N1UFNz3X6qZIyMka6nBDkttnnc7SdorfEIiaJfdn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Aloy raised a eyebrow at Claptrap as the small machine came over to her and Elizabeth, holding its hand up in a high five. She shrugged and gave Claptrap a high five, still kind of weary. As long as it didn't try and attack her, it would be fine. Claptrap seemed friendly enough.

She then turned her attention over to Elizabeth, who's name sounded directly like her "mother's" name.

She looked up and placed a hand on Elizabeth's shoulder hoping to ease her just a bit.

"My name is Aloy, Elizabeth."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Taking into account the presence of an inner layer of defense as a backup, your combined efforts with Nearl would prove useful, while Shaw can accompany Silence," the Doctor suggests to Saria, then turns to Lucky, "it seems that you have intentions of guiding the inner layer defenses in this operation. Are you confident that they will listen to your word?"

He then looks towards some individuals.

He starts with Julia and Lana.

"You appear to be experts in ranged combat. Could I recruit your aid in joining my peers," he briefly looks towards Saria and Nearl.

Next up, he turns to Tanya Degurecheff.

"Your versatility and power is precisely what I am looking for in team formation," he briefly looks towards Shaw and Silence.

Critic Ham Critic Ham Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

And, just like that, Lucky was placed in the inner layer. Forced to train those hillbillies. Yay. "Well, honestly, I doubt it." Lucky beat his nubs together. "But if they sass me off, I'll show 'em just what I think of them!"

As the Doctor assigned everyone a position, Lucky, once again, wondered how he would have turned the tides in Blood Gulch. He could have even helped him create a revolt!

When he turned to Lana, however, Lucky felt compelled to approach him again, and whisper. "Perhaps you should put Lana near me, Laddie. Spoiler alert: That's not who she says she is. She's made of black goo." And he was fully prepared to attack her, if that meant proving it. If he was going to accomplish anything today, it was gonna be getting to the bottom of who had taken Lana's place.

Crow Crow

Annotation 2020-01-14 171734 (1).png
79e.png

"Sorry, Mr Hero but I fight for myself and to beat Being X"

and with that she would leave the Hero to do what he does.

Now she turned to someone else. It was rude of them to flick an empty ammo casing off he nose but no matter. Tanya shall not be shaken by such a minor act of impudence it was a good day as any other day the assailant would find themselves on the receiving end of an artillery blast. How fortunate. Anyways the expert was critiquing her Thermobaric explosive and was under the assumption that was all she could do but Tanya would prove them on in due time.

"Whoever you are. I can choose when to use the hammer or the chisel however I prefer to use the hammer most of the time."

She would gesture to the weird tentacle sniper rifle she just nabbed.

" Also when it comes to kills it's first come first served. You snooze you lose."

Finally she comes upon someone remarking on her versatility. It was about time someone recognised her talent.

"Indeed. I am very capable in all areas of combat but mainly specialise in long ranged engagements. Extremely long range, In fact I can kill you outside of your viewing range"

DapperDogman DapperDogman TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 Crow Crow

After hearing Abraham's response, Rocket simply shrugged and nodded slowly, rifle still slung over his shoulder.

"Yeah, that's... that's a good point, and well made..." He replied quietly. Despite Rocket's flair for the dramatic and his predilection for gratuitous violence, Rocket still knew when he would be outmatched and outgunned in a fight. And, unless everyone here was one-hundred and ten percent sure that they could take these assholes, Rocket wasn't exactly comfortable with facing them. Mainly because he knew he'd be picking up some sperg-off's slack while also carrying his own, which would more than likely lead to their combined untimely demise. Then, Elizabeth answered Rocket's question about her tear thingies, which he simply nodded slowly in response to. "Right... right..." He said, pretending to know what she was talking about. He was no expert on multiversal travel by any stretch of the imagination.

...And then some voice started speaking in his head. Apparently, it was telepathy... or something. Rocket simply peered upwards as the voice was heard in his head, looking to Elizabeth. "So, just to be clear, I ain't the only one that hears the strange disembodied voice, right?" He asked though the question was mostly that of the rhetorical variety. Yeah, I can hear you. Why are we doin' this, exactly? Rocket asked through the apparent telepathic link the Pokemon had set up. His... thought of communication was then interrupted by some loser in a cloak that called himself "The Doctor." Though, despite looking like a Grade-A jerk, he did come up with a pretty sound plan. So, Rocket merely climbed up on top of a stool and rose his paw into the air once he was through talking. "Yeah, I'll join the outer layer, if we're goin' through with that whole plan of your's." Rocket would offer. He was usually good at taking out hoards of endless mooks with giant guns, and now that everyone was on the same page about some semblance of a plan, he was confident enough to throw in his aid.

And then that Zora chick from earlier approached him and said something about how Rocket could collect their heads, which caused the genetically engineered rodent to hold his paws up in defense. "Hey, look lady, I dunno what kinda sick crap you think I'm into, but I ain't gonna go around collectin' heads like they're trophies." He said, before reaching into a pouch he kept on his shoulder and pulling out Sirenhead's now disembodied siren. "This ain't your regular run-of-the-mill head. It's a siren that was probably attached to whatever that freakshow was post-birth." He then put said siren away, back in his sack. He then looked up, turning to Tanya while keeping his arms crossed, nodding. "Well, I sure hope that you ain't talkin' outta your ass. Which, you probably aren't, considerin' the fact that you easily took care of that ugly whateverthehell he was earlier with them bombs of your's."

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 Crow Crow FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow DapperDogman DapperDogman LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Sighing at the girl's reply, the hero's eyes moved to Zora who had flicked a spent casing at the girl. After a moment he looks away without a word. Some of these people possessed weird and wonderous powers, but they still relied on weaponry. Perhaps their powers didn't quite outclass him as much as he'd first feared. Maybe there was nothing to fear after all. The thought comforted him. If bullets and spells that relied on firearms to back them up were all these people brought to this world, maybe he outclassed them in technique after all.
He was still the best where he came from, and he was going to show these amateurs a thing or two about the kind of experience twenty-two years as a professional hero got you.

Approaching the raccoon, the hero kneels down, clearing his throat "Your weapon was impressive in its own right. But I must insist you not give the girl too much credit, she just barely avoided turning everyone's guts to goo" he narrows his eyes slightly "So, tell me. Your gun, is it perhaps fusion-based? I have never seen a weapon fire those kinds of bolts before, but a co-worker of mine can fire a similar projectile from his hands. It's hot stuff, superheated gas from what I can recall" his smile had returned, and he seemed genuinely interested in the raccoon's powerful weaponry.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lana

Someone approached me and the espeon asking for our assistance in ranged combat. I simply nodded my head as I pulled the stick out of my
tail. I didn’t do anything after doing so and just stood there waiting and staring.

Crow Crow

--Minako Arisato--
Color: #ff69b4
Interaction:
Crow Crow GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

"Sorry, but I don't really understand what you're talking about." Minako says to Decade, who was a bif offended with her calling it an armor. Shortly after, a child joined the group, claiming to be a hero. However, her attention is directed at the hooded man in black, stating to work in 2s or 3s.

"Hmm...If only they had a better melee weapon, then I could handle a group of 3..." Minako voiced her concern, but she decided she'll try her best. Although, looking at who she is with now...I think she got the trio part covered. Glancing at her groupmates, there seems to be an argument about his armor, no wait, 'form' being pink--ah, correction again, magenta. Personally, she sees the color scheme to be more of a fuschia color than anything.

"Well...The important takeaway is that we can trust now, right Decade-san?" Minako interjected, patting the child's should and Decade's back at the same time. "We're going to have to work together as a team if we want to get through this, okay?" She said, glancing at both the child and Decade. "So let's get pumped up!" She said with cheer, hoping to fill her new founf allies with vigor and morale.

600x300

(Claptrap's Font/HEX formatting: Daa520/Tahoma)​

For once in his life, Claptrap wasn't ignored! The two girls had decided to actually give him a High Five, and that hadn't happened in a long time! Either way, this would make both Aloy and Elizabeth feel... well, stronger! That, and they'd both probably feel better... because friendship! Hooray!

"Awesome! Neither of you ignored me like the others, so I think it's safe to call you two my best friends!" The Hyperion robot jollily declared, his Fragtrap processing giving both ladies the benefits of his "HIGH FIVES GUYS" skill. How? Well, don't ask; it's like magic. Regardless, the robot seemed overly-elated for a few seconds before being mentally linked to everyone else via Julia. The only problem was that Claptrap didn't seem to care; his words would continue being broadcast over the channel with reckless abandon.

"Aloy and Elizabeth! Well, you two will become great Vault Hunters in no time, and befriending me's the first step! The only real problem in the near future is being shot, blown up, or cut up by the approaching raiders, but I'm sure you badasses can dispatch the raiders easily! That, and you can always rely on me for help!" Claptrap tried to salute the two girls, but screwed even that up by wobbling a bit and nearly losing his balance!

"...Well, most of the time. And by most of the time I mean less than 50% of the time. Maybe 10%."

Those of you who got the SMG would soon find that, when fired, it would begin firing dozens of projectiles at a lightning-fast rate after a short charge-up time. These projectiles would function like explosives, dealing splash damage to any poor sod who was close enough to it. Depending on which setting you set it to via the switch, it would either fire purple projectiles that would coat targets in dark purple liquid, mysteriously increasing the damage dealt to them, or bright orange ones that would light targets on fire.

The sniper would prove to be rather peculiar. A fire mode switch on the side makes it able to alternate between semi-automatic and a moderately fast full-auto mode, and each bullet fired would ricochet without fail an exact amount of two times before disappearing entirely.

The assault rifle, as stated by Abraham, would fire small rockets at a rapid rate. These rockets would stick to targets before exploding.

What more could you ask?

Finally, the shotgun. Short inspections reveal there's no way to load shells into it. Peculiar. So how is it supposed to be reloaded? Well, that's quite easy- it would be meant to be thrown towards enemies once depleted of shells, where it would explode like a grenade. Then, another one would appear in its holder's hands. Pretty cool, right?

1585080964701.png

Abraham nods to Elizabeth. "Alright. Don't be scared. We'll make sure none of those bandits lay a finger on you." He glances at Skye next. "...damn. With a Siren like you on our side, those bandits won't lay a finger on... any of us. Dunno what kind of guardian angel is looking down on us, but... shit, I think it's time we start paying some respect."

He walks over to Lightning. "Uh... hey. Need any help? You ever even handled a gun before...?"

The sergeant then stumbles back as Julia's telepathy intrudes on his thoughts. "Whoa, whoa! Telepathy?" he looks again at Skye before returning to Julia. "I thought only Sirens can do that stuff!" He puts a hand to his helmet, still clutching his SMG in the other. "Well, since we don't have any ECHO devices to communicate with, this is the next best thing. Just... don't dig too far into my head, alright?" He then nods to the Espeon. "I haven't seen much of what you can do, but with those barriers you put up, I think you'd do best hanging behind and protecting the townspeople. Any bandit comes your way, and you can toss them far as you'd like."

A cold draft blows through the door and cracks in the welded metal walls. "What I'd do to get a heater in this place..." he snakes his way through the crowd and glances outside, only to see the darkness forming above them. "Wait- son of a bitch! Is that a Vault storm?!" he then glances down at the Glaceon below the clouds, and it doesn't take him long to put two and two together. "...no, hold on. Is that... you?"

He goes back inside, chuckling to himself proudly at the team that's been assembled. The soldier does catch a glimpse of the sand falling from Minako's sleeve, but he thinks little of it. Sand's everywhere on Pandora. Poor girl must've picked up a lot of it when she was dropped here.

Abraham returns just in time to hear the Doctor's wise advice. "Finally, someone other than the Raiders on Pandora who knows what the hell a decent strategy is. Two layers of defense would be our best bet," he concurs with the suspicious newcomer. He'd be wary, but he's seen several Vault Hunters just as threatening and mysterious who've helped the Raiders, so he sort of just brushes it off. "But I wouldn't leave it to just the neighbors to defend the inner parts of town. The people who can actually handle a gun here are one in a million. Everyone else's shakier than a Rakk who overdosed on Eridium. We'll need a few experienced fighters inside the perimeter too. People trained with civilian protection and can set up some improvised cover."

That's when Abraham hears Jacket's tape recorder. He whips around and backs up a step. Admittedly, he was a little freaked out. Yeah, it's true there's such a thing as really imposing Vault Hunters who wear hoods or masks or whatever. But something about this guy reminds him a little bit about the psychos of Pandora... especially that one, and there's no guarantee he'd be as restrained as him either. His finger moves a bit closer to his SMG's trigger.

"Uh... yeah, sure. Feel free to have it." He glances down at the tape recorder. "That's a, uh, weird looking ECHO device... smaller than any other one I've seen and it doesn't even have a screen. You, uh, using it to talk?"

He glances at Blast Radius, Chimera, and Silence and approaches them, frankly just happy to be a little bit farther from Jacket.

"Got no doubt in my mind you can, big man," he jokes with Blast Radius, still remembering the explosion he generated against Sirenhead before looking to Chimera. And while he would make a jab about how young and defenseless she looks... well, innocent little Tanya delivered a whole-ass mini nuke to Sirenhead just two minutes ago and 'defenseless young girls' on Pandora usually weren't defenseless young girls. "Heh, well... I don't know about that, but something tells me you're a good fighter deep down inside. How about you stay inside the perimeter and help us defend the townspeople directly?" He turns to Silence. "Not a bad plan. Join everyone at the perimeter on the north side; that's where I'm guessing most of our bandits will be coming from. And they'll be bringing cars with guns that can turn people into visceral jam, so we'll need you there. We'll have some of our other supports on the southwest, where they can fit Technicals through there too."

Abraham glances over at Claptrap.

"Claptrap, leave the ladies alone, will ya'? They're troubled enough as is," he grunts. "I thought leaving the Raiders would put some distance between me and that dumbass... wait, hold on, did you just call yourself Fragtrap...?"

The soldier finally wanders over to Phoenix Wright and places a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Saw you looking for a shield earlier. Sorry you couldn't grab one. When the bandits attack, you can hole up here for shelter. I'll make sure you're well protected."

He looks around at the gathering in his house. It's cramped, everyone looks like they don't belong, and barely anyone's gotten to know each other- but this is his team now, and he's damn sure they'd protect Skull's Settlement for the time being. His eyes fall upon Fluffington. With a sigh of exasperation, he steps towards her, but a paw suddenly falls upon his chest.

"Don't worry," a voice purrs. "I'll handle it."

kendall bust.jpg

Abraham glances at the Typhlosion uncomfortably and backs up without speaking a word to him. His finger almost slips right onto the trigger with the barrel pointed right at Kendall, but he realizes his mistake and adjusts.

Kendall goes over and kneels down beside Fluffington.

"Hey there. It's me again. What's your name?"

All the while, Grey listens attentively to Lilith's pain outside.

GreyNeutral.png

"...I'm, uh... sorry to hear that," he replies awkwardly.

GreySweatdrop.png

"Man, I'm bad at this..." he mumbles under his breath. "Uhm... I don't know if it helps, but... I think I get what you're going through. A few days ago, I woke up with no memory of where I was or what my name was. Heck, Grey's just a name some girl with a sugar high gave me. I don't really know what my purpose is and what's happening to me either."

GreyNeutral.png

"So... I guess we're in the same boat? But I don't think it's safe to be out here. We need to get inside with-"

Second Mid-Chapter Update
"Meet the Neighbours (We Don't Take Noise Complaints)"

The roar of engines. The sound of heavy gunfire. Happy screams, death screams, screams about vengeance and blood and meat and gore. The song of Pandora had drawn closer, surrounding Skull's Settlement from all sides, and it was now too close for comfort.

Abraham pushes his way back to the front door and glances outside again. In the sky, an impressively large mech- even bigger than Sirenhead- flies around shooting plasma at approaching hordes of humans of different sizes. Some, they wear armor and wield guns like the townspeople- others are shirtless, only wearing pants, shoes, and a white mask with orange markings. Those carry axes with buzzsaws as blades, and most of these weapons are covered with dried blood, some even with fresh. Some are as fat as they are tall and muscled, duel-wielding long rifles and spraying bullets into the air wildly.

What unites them all is the urge to kill.

Incoming Bandits.gif

Large armored dune buggies with wheels as large as their bodies and three times as thick, topped off with bloodstained, high-caliber guns on top lead the charge from all sides. Trucks with catapults armed with explosive barrels on top and carrying more bandits in their cargo beds come roaring through the sand dunes. Vehicles consisting of a single wheel armed with smaller guns with a bandit driving in the middle join in as well. Some of the larger ones even have shields covering their front and backsides.

Bandits Driving.gif

With the rock formations surrounding the town, the larger vehicles would have to be abandoned prematurely, save for the ones coming from the north and southwest sides, just as Abraham predicted. The wheel vehicles, however, would be able to slip their way through. Exia, providing support from above, has already done an amazing job at thinning out some of the large, armored ones, but there are simply too many for the mech to take on on its own.

"THE METAL GIANT IS RAINING DOWN FURY!" one of the bandits screams over the chaos. "THROW ALL YOUR MEAT AT IT! RIP IT LIIIIMB FROM LIIIIIMB!"

"Ohhhh, SHIT!" Abraham shouts. "HERE THEY COME! EVERYONE COMBAT CAPABLE, TO THE PERIMETERS! MEDICS, STAY BEHIND AND TEND TO THE INJURED INSIDE THE BOUNDARIES! SOME OF YOU, STAY WITH THE MEDICS AND TOWNSPEOPLE AND PROTECT THEM FROM ANY BANDITS WHO SLIP THROUGH THE PERIMETER! LET'S DO THIS SHIT, PEOPLE!"

Abraham dashes out from the building, his SMG tucked to his chest as he sprints to the southwest side of the town.

"Oh, dear," Kendall remarks as he gently slaps Fluffington's cheek. "I hope you know how to handle that shotgun, or else that would be a weapon well wasted, ya' adorable little pile of fur and meat~" He turns to face you all. "Good luck, everyone!" He then skips out from the humble hut of the sergeant to join the action.

Grey summons his sword again outside, stepping in front of Lilith defensively.

GreyAngry.png

"Lilith! Get inside! I'll deal with them!"

He jumps back atop one of the many houses, aiming his paw at one of the dune buggies. He fires two small blue energy pellets at the bandit up top in the gunner seat, momentarily stunning him.

"AUUUGH! THE LOOSE FLESH OVER MY BONES TINGLES! THE PAIN... ARGHGH IT'S ALL I EVER WANTED!"

The fox then shoots a larger energy blast at the front wheel of the buggy. It explodes, destroying the wheel and causing the car to veer to side. In a disastrous moment, its momentum causes it to flip over and soar right above the heads of the armored truck behind it, where one of Exia's plasma beams hit both and cause them to explode spectacularly in smoke and guts with a...

BOOM!

HA!

Current Objective:
Kick some ass.

(Please feel free to GM your own fights for this! Kill as many bandits as you'd like, write their reactions- the sky's the limit! Just make sure everyone else has their time to shine too!)

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and The Tom Tom Gang (Blinx)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Doom Slayer (DOOM 2016)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Saburo Kusanagi (Doctor Who-inspired OC)
Reiksguard Reiksguard as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausa SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Vera "Granny Rags" Moray (Dishonored)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and "Doctor" (Arknights)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)

Aaaand there they came. Riding their vehicles. Shouting cult things. They looked so...dopey. This would never compare to the joy he'd feel from massacring Toffee and his organization, but in times like these, one had to take what they could get, no? "Never fear." Lucky ominously crawled out of the house, and into town. "...Lucky is here."

"Okay, you bitches!"
Lucky jumped to the top of a car, using his Paw o' Death's built-in flamethrower to get the townsfolks' attention. "I'm sure you've heard your friends ridin' over the horizon. I am confident that I may survive! There is something I lack that I am happy to lack, that you have, and will soon die for having!" As the dramatic pause lingered, Lucky licked his lips. "...Feelings."

He waited for the waves of gasps to subside, before hopping to the ground. "That's right, you dopes. Feelings! Carin' and concernin'. You want to have your spines snapped as easily as chocolate bars? Then start gettin' all sweet for somebody! But for those of you who don't want to go out as worryin' pussies, let me show you a thing or two about cutting off your heart's connection to your brain." He tapped his nub impatiently, seeing who would join him, and who would rather spend the battle cuddling with their loved ones.

Benedict would now continue to sit in his chair, sipping tea as Josh slaughtered some of the bandits that came their way
Ah....Josh, *sip* I just contacted the....bargain chief, he says great coupons are coming my way.
Benedict would continue sipping as Josh was overtaken by the bandits, causing him to honk in pain as they beat him
Ah! Josh you failed the test....see, they’ve overtaken you....now what will you do?
“HONK HONK HONK HONKKKKKK!”
Ah ah ah Josh! Don’t be rude, these bandits were kind enough to train you today, ah! You there! Have some tea...I would like to discuss our future training arrangements.
Benedict would then, somehow, proceed to have tea with one of the bandits as Josh was repeatedly beaten and bruised by the other bandits
“HONK HONK HONK!
Ignore Josh...he’s a little shy.
Just then the Bandit that was having tea would feel immeasurable fear as Benedict glared at him, his calm smile hiding utter and pure wrath as he stood up in his chair, pointing at the bandits mask, which had a noticeable stain on it
AH! A stain!? At a tea party!?.....you’ve chosen your fate bandit.
Benedict would then proceed to shoot said bandit with his pistol before shooting every other one that came his way, except....one.
Benedicts grace and mercy fell on one bandit, whom he decided to put on a leash
Ah! Josh! I’ve always wanted a bandit pet.
The bandit would try to escape, but felt something, he felt that, if he tried to escape....a worse fate would fall upon him
Come bandit pet, let us take a walk old boy....no, your new name.....is Michigan!
Benedict, Michigan and Josh would then proceed to take a stroll through the battlefield, it was a great day to be alive

The Shiny Eevee turns to the fully Evolved pokemon, her previous train of thought crashing in a burning fire, Millions are dead. "Me? I am Fluffington the Mighty! Last and Strongest member of The Gym of the Mighty! Who might you be?"
Anyone who was nearby with the psychic link would hear an echo of her words in her thoughts, on a half second delay, as if she only thought if her words after talking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back