• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
7LEmh35.png

SANITY: 81/100

Doctor stayed at the town's Shack, analysing all information as soon as all the information flooded into his brain. Using everyone's perspectives and coordinates, he created a mental map that was accurate, all things considered. This mental map even included a compass. From the perspectives of Elizabeth and Ryuji, he seemed to be tranced.

"Current weather - Hail. All operators advised to take appropriate shelter or wear protective gear if possible, unless they benefit from said Hail through some form. Minimize damage to self whenever possible."

Doctor, with the telepathic link, begin to give orders.

"Looks like you've already identified some infiltrators, Julia, Lucky, Natasha, but expect three more from the West,two more from the North and one from the Southeast, coming in ETA 3 minutes 7 seconds."

P PopcornPie Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch DerpyCarp DerpyCarp TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Stikes Stikes ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Venom Snake Venom Snake darkred darkred LilacMonarch LilacMonarch quadraxis201 quadraxis201 FactionParadox FactionParadox FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham @etcetcetc

A new warrior appeared before others.

HLEnak0.png

"Rrrlll! (take this!)"

Descending from the sky, he materialised three shining swords that spun around and clashed with each other before disappearing, causing an aura to surround him. This boosted the strength of his kicks, evident by how a single kick shattered the helmets of one of the Bandits and broke his jaw in the process, knocking him to the ground.

"What the-"
"Let's get him!"

The Bandits were now occupied with the little being one might identify as a Riolu. This Riolu began to rush about at impossible speeds. It possessed a Shield, and the speed to evade most, if not all bullets. It also helped that he was traversing the terrain known as Bandit Legs, so the variety of gunshots ended up crippling their own forces.

"Ah! I think it bit me!"
"Who the heck shot me?"
"It's in my clothes! My clooooothes!"

320px-Nasty_Plot_VIII.png

320px-Nasty_Plot_VIII_2.png

When in the clear, three thought bubbles with question marks appeared above his head before he snickered. This was Nasty Plot, and this plot was so Nasty, everyone connected via the telepathic link had their Special Attack, Magic Attack or equivalent raised.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Last edited:
Fluffington the Mighty instantly forgot about the question she was asking when a Nasty Plot entered her mind.
Fluffington the Mighty's Special Attack rose.
'Oh. We can share stat boosts?'
Fluffington the Mighty used Copycat.
Fluffington the Mighry used Nasty Plot.

Just like what she is copying, everyone connected to the mind network would get a taste of Fluffington the Mighty's Nasty Plot (Snack theft btw), and the Subsequent buff.
Fluffington the Mighty's Special Attack Rose.
Crow Crow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Thanks to the telepathic link, that same overly logical guy from before could communicate with Lucky. Of course, any order involving killing people was an order he'd follow! "Someone has their priorities straight!" Quick as a bullet, he rushed to the West, more than happy to take out the worst of it. His Paw o' Death had cooled sufficiently enough that he could blast the three bandits to bits.

On his way over, he saw a tiny blue dog creature was kicking bandit ass. Being blue and dog-like were the only things it had in common with Natasha, however, as it had black ears, was bipedal, and stared down his foes with flaming red eyes. Man, he was going to meet a whole zoo, wasn't he? This was a lot more animalistic folk than they had in Blood Gulch! That's what would happen next, they'd get divided into teams of furry and furless!

Crow Crow @WhoeverWantsToAssistLuckyInTheWest

Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』
As the tide of bandits starts to close in, and hail started falling out of nowhere, Izzy beat a fighting retreat into the town, headed toward the inner perimeter. She blasted a few more bandits as she went. There was getting to be way too many bullets, and she was almost out of ammo.

While she made her way back, she caught glimpses of all the various powers and magic being thrown around. The sheer devastation some of these people were capable of unleashing was, frankly, terrifying.

One man in particular caught her eye, a blonde fellow in a sharp suit. She saw a cat-like creature emerge from him, then incinerate a raider. A Stand? She'd have to approach him later... As Izzy runs past him, he'll likely see her Stand himself. ( FactionParadox FactionParadox )

A few moments later, she phases through the wall of Abraham's shack, breathing heavily from her run. "Whew, fuck. Is there ammo in here? I'm almost out." She looks to the Doctor. "And, uh, is there anywhere I should go reenforce?"
( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Crow Crow @whoever else is in the shack)

"What? You mean my little baby right here?" Rocket replied to those who asked him about his rifle while still holding it in both hands, looking down at it with a satisfied smirk. He was proud of creations, that much was obvious to about anyone. "Yup! These four exit holes here open the door to four concentrated shots of pure plasma energy. One shot will burn directly through whatever it touches. It's a little concoction of my own creation that I made in my spare time," Rocket bragged happily as he looked at the beauty of a rifle that he held in his hands. He enjoyed the creations that he made from scratch, almost relished in them. So, needless to say, when someone took notice of his hard work, Rocket was bound to tell them all about it. "Name's Rocket, by the way." He said to Skye specifically, mainly because she'd asked for his name.

Though then, those Bandits finally decided to reel their ugly heads to the base. They were screaming about loose skin or whatever, and Rocket smirked once they did so. He looked up to Tanya as she offered to enhance his weapons even further with magic while the Bandits approached closer and closer. He thought for a moment on that, before nodding. "Eh... if we make it outta this, alive... sure." Rocket said, not that he wasn't really concerned with not making it out of here alive. It was more so that he... well, he wasn't exactly one-hundred percent sure about this Tanya chick and her mental stability. Still, though... magical enhancements were a pretty damn enticing offer.

Though, as soon as the door opened, Rocket's grin returned as he held up his rifle, slowly exiting the shack.

tumblr_or9p6eg2QZ1wqpinoo1_400.gif

"This is gonna be fun."

Using some makeshift speakers that he'd built back for his ensuing battles with the other Guardians of the Galaxy, Rocket would place them down on the ground, loud enough for everyone fighting the rest of the Bandits to hear. But this wasn't for them. He just enjoyed listening to some kick-ass tunes while he fought brainless idiots. The specific song was one of Rocket's personal favorites: "Kickstart My Heart", by Mötley Crüe. He only snickered as the Bandits approached him, some of them aiming their guns at the raccoon immediately, especially once they realized that he was armed and dangerous.

giphy.gif

Just as the music began to pick up, Rocket kicked up his pistol into his paw while his rifle remained in his other, and with the fasted paws in the west, he began to shoot several bandits directly in between their eyes in rapid succession. Each one went down with a single shot, what with there being a hole right through their brains and all. By the time they began to open fire, he had leaped out of the fray and began hopping on the Bandits' own shoulders, causing them to fire at each other and knock each other in the heads with their own rifles. Rocket snickered at this, baffled by how unbelievably stupid they were. At this rate, they'd be giving Yondu's old guys a run for their money.

Eventually, the little rodent had landed atop one of the many Bandits' heads, and as soon as they took aim upon Rocket and began to fire up at him, he leaped off of him at all fours, towards one of their nearby vehicles. While mid-air, though, Rocket had dropped some gas grenades in the fray! Much like the name suggested, the grenades soon released large amounts of sleeping gas, which caused a good few of them to drop out like sleeping children right then and there. Upon landing, he pulled out his rifle from his back and took aim... but not at the men. You see, the goal wasn't to just knock those men out with some gas.

It was to give him a clean shot for his next attack.

giphy.gif

"Let's see... eenie... meenie... minee...." Rocket chimed out as he took aim through the weapon's scope, his rifle's barrel extending out a good few feet. From how it appeared, Rocket was just aiming his rifle at an unsuspecting group of Bandits. I mean, that was certainly how it looked to them, what with them all aiming their weapons at him at all, screaming various nonsensical phrases and obscenities. However, as his weapon veered a bit to the right and took aim upon one of the largest vehicles out there.

400px-Borderlands3Technical.jpg

A "Technical", Rocket believed he'd heard one of the Bandits call it.

Before any of them could stop him from doing so, Rocket pulled the tiny trigger on his large weapon, and those four square holes of his rifle formed one gigantic concentrated, almost blinding blast of energy to be shot across the battlefield. All the poor Bandits could do was watch as the powerful nuclear laser collided with their once great vehicle, instantly resulting in an explosion so large that Rocket was sure that people from across Pandora could hear it for miles. Once it had gone and blown up, the vehicle flipped over, landing on a team of Bandits who were charging towards Rocket angrily, guns and knives and other weapons pumping into the air. Once it landed on them, they simply ceased to move, as yet another explosion resulted from the now dismantled piece of equipment. And all the while, Rocket merely took his seat on the edge of the much smaller Cyclone and watched the show with a delighted smile.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow DapperDogman DapperDogman TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 Crow Crow 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B @whoever​

Julia smiles as she feels the raised Sp. Attack of everyone in the connection. Thanks, Ben.
espfacepaw.png
She sighs in exasperation at the responses from Fluffington and Lucky. At least the former was making herself useful with doubling Ben's buff. It, ugh...nevermind. Anyway, try using Copycat on my moves if you can.

Lupé, do you need me to drag him over?..Actually, I might have a better solution.

After responding to those two, she turns her attention to back inside the shack. Elizabeth, mind tossing some health at Lucky? He ran off when I was trying to heal him. My ability won't be very effective in this weather, anyway.

Roger that,
She replies to the Doctor after hearing his report.

Finally, the Espeon turns to her daughter. "Natasha, I'm going to go deal with the other 3. Hold the perimeter for me. It's your job to stop any that might slip through. Freeze 'em solid."

Natasha nods and Julia runs north to give those two the same treatment as the previous bandits, followed by the one from the southeast.

Interactions: DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington) P PopcornPie (Lucky/Lupe) Crow Crow (Riolu Ben & Doctor) TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Elizabeth)

Despite its magnitude, Lucky walked past Rocket's explosion like it was nothing! Just so signal that things were really heating up, someone started playing what he believed was that one rock song he always heard at the bar in his old home. The rock music, the flames, Lucky's bright red pelt...It call came together to make Lucky look like a spawn of Satan himself. Yet the bandits still stood their ground, jabbering among themselves.

"It's just a fuckin' rabbit who happens to be a good actor!"

"This is the best they got?"

"Throw his ass into Hell!"

"Uh oh." Lucky playfully smirked as he dodged their fire, as though he hadn't gotten plugged in the back of his leg.

"The fuck?! It's like he barely felt that!"

The truth was, Lucky's body was screaming at Lupe about the pain and blood loss, but the figment was utterly powerless. She could only watch him take advantage of the flaming wrecks around him, shunting it into the bandits. He would also pull out the heaviest buggy parts he could carry, and try to brain bandits with them. "Jesus Christ, if only we had time to test out this jade! Lucky, do you even know what you're doing?!"

"Relax, Lassie! I know exactly what I'm up to." The rabbit replied, happily examining another axe. "Wouldn't Sarge have liked to see me now..."

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Anyone Anyone want to help him out with the West bandits?

Upon the sounds of screaming, blood, the revving of engines, and just about everything else under the sun entering the battlefield around them, Trevor's attention was taken away from The Son. He took in a sharp inhale through his nostrils and staggered back, arching his back forward and letting out a scream.

Trevor%20hawling%20at%20the%20moon.jpg

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! LOOKS LIKE THE FUCKIN' CALVARY'S HERE!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, before turning on a heel, back to face The Son. Trevor stuck an accusatory finger in his face, getting real up close and personal with him as he spoke these next few words. "And you... well, I'll deal with you later..." Trevor said, before grabbing his pump-action shotgun off the table (as well as his other ludicrous amount of weapons), and kicked open the door to the Shack, taking the Bandits head-on.

As soon as he exited the shack, he was faced by an onslaught of Bandits storming right at him. Trevor merely took aim at the three of them, taking out two with point-blank shots to the head from his shotgun. The third, however, was met with a slam right over the head from the butt of his rifle, which caused him to fall to the ground instantly.

"Step right up! Step right up!" Trevor shouted, mimicking that of a showman that you'd find at a carnival. And step right up they did. Several more Bandits began to storm him from different sides, though Trevor, of course, didn't mind. He loved this raw energy and bloodlust. No... he LIVED for it. The smell in the air is what got him up in the morning. It made him feel alive. The next few shots were instant kills or permanently crippling ones to the various men who decided to storm him. One of them received a shot in the kneecap, causing him to fall over. Trevor smiled and strolled on over to him, kicking him directly in the jaw with one of his steps. "Oh, sorry, that's on me! I need to get my eyes checked!" He said happily, before turning right around and shooting a few more indiscriminate bandits in the head.

The more Bandits charged at him, the more bodies littered the field. It was like second-nature to him, really. He was beginning to grow bored of mindlessly mowing down bad guys, when suddenly, a random dude came at him, screaming. Instead of shooting him with his rifle, or even hitting him with it, Trevor merely smiled and caught his throat in his hands. The Bandit rabidly screamed in his hand, though no words could be heard due to Trevor crushing the man's larynx. "What was that!? Huh!?" Trevor shouted as he put his ear near the Bandit's mouth, though no words were spoken still, mostly because he was rapidly losing air. "I SAID FUCKING SPEAK UP!!" Trevor shouted as he threw the man to the ground, and then grabbed his shotgun. Before the man could stand back up or even try to recover, Trevor had grabbed the barrel of his gun and began repeatedly slamming it down into the Bandit's head. Within seconds, the man's once functioning head was reduced into nothing more than a bloody mess of brain and pulp on the ground.

To finish off what one could call his "final attack", Trevor... well...

*zip*

If anyone over to look at Trevor, they would most certainly see him pissing on a dead bandit's body (or what was left of it) with a satisfied sigh. Let's just hope they didn't see him from the front side.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ManyFaces ManyFaces

Fluffington the Mighty chased after the older Eeveelution. 'Hey, I cant copy you if I cant see you!'
Fluffington the Mighty used Copycat!
Fluffington the Mighty used Psychic!

The Eevee's telekinetic attacks were pathetically weak, barely able to change some bandits aim.
'I'm not a super offensive fighter!'
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade​

"That is what I like to hear. Not to be rude but I don't think that it is a good idea to let the kid join our team. Do you think this is a good idea to let him in our team? It is too dangerous for him to be in this situation." Tsukasa said in concern.

The time has come. Bandits are growing in numbers and he just made two new friends along the way before this happens. It happened very quickly without warning but he got used to it quite well.

How is he going to fight? Well, he will be using a sword while using an SMG which makes him capable of dual-wielding. He uses AttackRide: Slash Card to activate it in the form of a sword.

"It's showtime. Protect the kid! The two of us can handle this." Tsukasa said as he is ready to fight. He fired at ten bandits by using an SMG, not to mention his accuracy is in good shape. Although he got hit a few times thanks to the shield that is protecting him, he is barely unharmed.

He then uses his sword to defeat eight bandits as sparkling lights represent how they got hit as opposed to blood and guts. Strange isn't it? But that's the way it is.

Wait for a second! Tsukasa saw someone that is somewhat familiar to him. He has the appearance of a Kamen Rider but he is somewhat menacing to him. Now, this is getting interesting. Could he be an Imagin?

"Hey, you! Are you a Kamen Rider? You don't seem to look like one." He said to Kintaros.

Interactions: None (as of right now) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask​

"Damn! I can't fight them when they are armed! I'm not a coward but I think it is best to run away!" Naoto seems like he is being a coward but he doesn't think that it is a good idea to take on opponents who are armed with guns.

He prefers to fight his opponents without weapons as professional wrestling does not allow these kinds of things. Because of this, he ran as fast as he could without looking back.

He then hid in a building where they can't find him but a midget who is one of the bandits has jumped on Naoto from behind. "Hey! Get off of me!" He shouted before throwing the midget out of the window with cut and bruises that he has endured. "I am incapable of fighting against armed opponents so I just have to wait..." Now, he waited for the rampage to end as of currently.

d7vwor6-32333851-9a0c-4d33-a794-749648244831.png
Julia stops for a moment to look back at Fluffington and chuckles. "That's alright. It was worth a try."

With that, the Espeon continues on her way.

latest

Now that Natasha finally had some down time, she uses Aurora Veil to complement her previously-established Hail. Colorful light would surround everyone involved in fighting the bandits, reducing incoming damage by 1/3.

Interactions: DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington) P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Stikes Stikes ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Venom Snake Venom Snake darkred darkred Crow Crow quadraxis201 quadraxis201 FactionParadox FactionParadox FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham @etcetcetc, everyone (tl;dr defense buff for everyone)​

Rhodes Island and Allies VS Local Skullfuckers Bandits

Silence nodded in acknowledgement. If these bandits were going to concrete most of their forces to assault the northern section, then she’ll be needed there. She took a step only to have Saria clamp a hand down on her shoulder. The Liberi glared at the Vouivre who still maintained a stoic expression.

“Be safe, alright.” Saria said.

“Is that all?” Silence quirked an eyebrow.

“... Yes.” Was Saria’s response before she turned to Shaw and Nearl.”Shaw, please keep the medical area as safe as possible, Nearl, I am going to calcify the area to hinder movement and attempt to neutralize hostiles within it. Please do not approach five to ten meters around me as I will be indiscriminate of my targets concerning this tactic.”

Immediately the operators of Rhode Island went to accomplish their respective roles. Silence gathered what few clean(enough) cloth and sheets she could and hastily assembled a triage inside one of the less crowded buildings. She laid out all medical supplies she had on her person and ran a rough estimate on how much of it would be used. Silence slouched when she came to the conclusion that most of it would be used in the worst case scenario.

It wasn’t like she couldn’t make more, but until she could identify the materials needed, or at least substitutes, this was all she had. Silence considered breaking into one of the Doctor Zed’s Medical Vendor, but disregarded it. For all she knew the medical equipment was utterly alien to what she normally worked with.

She would simply have to make do with what she had.

Saria, meanwhile, went with the others heading to the northern part of Skull. The Defender narrowed her eyes when she witnessed the absolute chaotic mess of a swarm looming upon the town. And instantly she and the others went to work on culling the bandits’ number. The more powerful or quicker defenders launched their attack, decimating the bandits and sowing more chaos into their already chaotic ranks.

Any bandits that manage to slip by the initial attack would find themselves slowed to a crawl, literally in some cases such as the Midgets.
“Gah, what the fuck is happening?” A thick-robed bandit grumbled.

“I AM SWIMMING THROUGH AIR WATER!” A masked-bound and heavily tattooed man screamed.

“Keep pushing ya wealkings!” A bandit in mismatched armor said and fought through whatever was slowing him.”I’m claiming dibs on the first woman I see!”

“No, you won’t.”

The bandit in mismatched armor turned to see Saria towering over him. He raised his eyebrows upon seeing the horns that protruded out from her head and the tail that swung behind her.

“What the fuck-” The bandit stopped as he felt a sudden chill spread through his neck. He glanced down to see a giant… syringe lodged in his throat. Its owner glared down upon him.

“Never.” Saria said in a monotone voice before tearing her syringe from the bandit. His body thudded against the ground.

“THE HORNED LIZARD APPROACHES!” The masked bandit tossed an ax at Saria. She whipped her shield around and planted her feet firm. The ax bashed against the shield, but the momentum it had gained now worked against it and the ax went flying.

Saria was upon the masked bandit before he could retaliate. Her shield smashed into him, sending him staggering back and a quick stab of her syringe saw the bandit clutching his heart. His corpse, too, fell onto the ground with a thud.

“S-shit. Everyone, fire on that horned chick!” The thick-robed bandit desperately pointed at Saria.

The Defender charged forth, bullets ricocheting off her shield, and slammed into the robed bandit. He met Saria with equal force. But as hardened he was by Pandora’s cruelty, he was, but a mere human pushing against a wyvern of greater strength. The bandit nonetheless threw all of his might into pushing Saria back. For a moment he held hope of victory.

Then he felt a hand grip around his wrist.

Saria parted her shield, grabbed the bandit by the wrist, and squeezed.

“g-g-GAAAH” The robed bandit screamed as his wrist bones cracked and his hand rendered into a dangling limb. He backpedaled from the back, his own hand cradling the devastated limb.

Saria thrust her syringe into the bandit’s skull. And like the last two, he thudded against the ground.

The surviving bandits would find themselves in similar situations. Slowed, their reflexes dulled, and eliminated in an efficient manner.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Riven Riven Ineptitude Ineptitude Crow Crow

Lana

Bandits had begun to attack and everyone was doing their part on taking them all down. A lot of people attacked multiple at a time, but I did not. I decided to focus on one. One of them charged at me with a blade of some sort. The blade pierced me in the chest. It was lunged far enough to where part of the bandits arm was through my chest. I didn’t flinch and not a drop of blood was spilt. The hole in my chest simply began to close over the man’s arm leaving him stuck. I gripped the stick in my paw as flames erupted from it engulfing the bandit completely slowly burning him to death. I simply watched him in pain as he desperately tried to free his arm and find away to put himself out. Sadly, he had no chance of escape and was eventually burned to a crisp. Once the job was done, a hole reappeared in my chest to free the bandit’s arm before closing again.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Satisfied for a few seconds, Lucky wandered into the heart of things, watching with sheer delight as everyone turned out to make pretty damn good pest control. With all the carnage, one would think the remaining bandits would have turned tail by now!

There was one killing, however, he wasn't pleased with: "Lana". He had hidden behind a burned-out buggy, watching with a stone mask as she trapped some poor bastard in her chest, then incinerated him. Then, she released him like it was nothing, proving that she lacked bones, muscle, or anything a normal creature had. "Maybe now's a good time..." Lucky whispered, blowing on his machine gun, and aiming it at "Lana".

"Yeah, time for rabbit stew!"

Aaaand a goddamn bandit had jumped Lucky! He stabbed the poor rabbit repeatedly, but Lucky was undeterred. After a quick, but noisy tussle, Lucky would manage to get the bottle opener inside the bandit's eye, and only pulled it out (harshly) when he was sure the attacker was dead. "Fucker probably gave me up!" He hissed at himself.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

A nearby lightbulb as Fluffington the Mightys two Brain cells bump together. Using the last of the Psychic attack, she un-slings the shotgun and looks at it, trying to figure out how to operate it. As she is looking down the barrel, her hold tightens, pulling the trigger. Thankfully for the little Idiot, her ridiculously high defense makes the shot do a single plink of damage to her. The recoil breaks the psychic grip and sends gun flying off toward an unlucky bandit and explodes into fire, shrapnel, and gore, while a new one materializes on her back. 'Ow... Im ok!'
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Festung-17
Actions: In Combat
Festung-17.jpg
"Well... this is incredibly awkward."
"Awkward doesn't begin to describe what's happening, Festung."
Festung cracked his neck, and recalled everything that happened earlier after his Ghost's statement. Some town, something called a Sirenhead... whatever the hell that was.
And now, whoop-de-do, bandits.
"Jim, remind me real quick. Did we ever deal with... bandits before?"
"Nope. Cabal, Vex, Hive, Taken, Fallen... but not bandits. I'm certain Zavala won't care if you bash some of their heads in."
"That was actually my original plan."
Festung cracked his knuckles, coating his right fist in bluish energy. A bandit made the mistake of running right into melee range.
Festung immediately sent the bandit flying with a strike of focused Light, and almost instantly a bluish aura materialized around the Sentinel Titan.
"Alright, alright... c'mon, run at me. I don't bite, promise..."
Another bandit ran at Festung. Festung's response was to get out his Foggy Notion SMG, before riddling the bandit with Arc energy.
"...but I can riddle ya with enough holes to make people confuse you for swiss cheese..."
And another bandit, failing to understand the fates of the two before him, also dashed at Festung, who Festung slugged square in the face.
"...and break every bone in yer body. So, what'll it be?"

(Festung-17 is open for interaction.)​

--Minako Arisato || Kintaros--
Color: #ff69b4
Personas Used: Orpheus, Moh Shuvuu
Interaction:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja
LWW-Kamen-Rider-Den-O-7-9.png

"Well, if he's out here, then he must know how to fight, right?" Minako says, "Don't underestimate him just because he's a kid. He could be really strong and powerful like that blonde kid I saw earlier!" She said, before suddenly, yelling can be heard. They're here.

The Bandits.

Minako turns her attention to the closing hordes of Bandits as thsy began to pour in from, well, EVERYWHERE. Minako lets out a sigh as she puts on her headphones, playing a random song that'll suring get her in the fighting mood. Minako then took out her Evoker--a pistol, with the engravings SEES onto it. As if the gun wasn't alarming enough, she pressed the barrel against her head, letting out a sigh. The child had already gone off on his own, leaving her with Decade. A two on a hundred does look bad on paper, but considering the other teams...Well, it doesn't look all bad.

Minako breathed heavily. She hasn't done anything like in a long while...Save for the fact that she accidentally summoned her Persona when her arm got injured. However, the time is now as several bandits close in on her, believeing that she's helpless when all of a sudden.

latest

GLOW!!

"Orpheus!" Minako's eyes burst open, prompting her to pull the trigger of her Evoker. Glass shards erupted from the side of her head, opposite to where her gun was pointed. A blue mist followed those shards, rising up into the air as a figure formed up in the air; the figure of a mechanical maiden, carrying a heart shaped harp.

latest

Now is a good time to point out that unlike Stands, Personas can be seen by everyone. However, in almost every instance, it happens in a pseudo another dimension like the Dark Hour, the TV World, and the Metaverse. Thus, in response...The bandits' attention was shifted to it.

"WHAT THE--WHAT IS THAT THING?!" Cried a bandit

"WHO CARES, JUST SHOOT IT! SHOOT IT!!" Barked the other, and shortly after, the bandits that were targetting her shifted their weapons onto Orpheus. Simple observation saw what enemies she's dealing with. Targetting her are currently 18 enemies, 9 of them were wielding close ranged weapons like Axes and Machetes while the other 9 wielded guns, rifles and shotguns. As if taking two and two together, Minako's commanded Orpheus to quickly took out her harp and slammed it down at the batch in front of Minako, while the other melee fighters were smart enough to dodge, one of them wasn't so lucky and splurted from the weight of the harp.

'HOLY SHIT!"
"OH GOD THEY GOT BILLY!"
"DAMMIT, I LIKED HIM THAT GUY!"
"HEYOooOOoOO!!!!" A distressed bandit wailed out a single word, delivering more emotion than the rest of the Bandits.

Cried the remaining bandits as blood splattered through the remains of the first downed one, Minako commanded Orpheus to use another attack, lifting her hard as she floated up above onto her head. As she tried to dodge the gunfire of the firing squad bandits. The bandits saw this as a chance to gang up on Minako.

"THAT BITCH IS OPEN!"
"GET HER!!"
"HEYOO!(VENGEANCE SHALL BE SERVED)"

The remaining melee bandits charged towards Minako, completely ignoring the battle system she had gotten herself used to by attacking simultanously, causing her to actually move around to dodge these attacks. The first melee bandit swung his spiked wrench, prompting Minako to activate her shield and block the attack. She then hopped back, barely missing the second melee assailant's swing of an axe followed by her stumbling about to block the fourth assailant, now wincing at the damage her Persona is taking, prompting her to desummon Orpheus as she tries to dodge all 8 melee fighters. Most of the gunners were sliced down by Decade, who used a peculiar book-like sword glowing pink with several after images to do so. Only one of them remained.

Minako took out her Evoker once more as she now realized that desummoning Orpheus was a BAD idea due to the fact that now everyone is targetting her. Minako falls back as she tries to block the bullets, spinning her Evoker on her finger as the melee bandits try to chase after her. She sighs as she spun and crouched, dodging TWO of the Axe Bandits axe swings as she pressed the Evoker onto her temple once more, her eyes glowing blue as sounds of glass breaking fills her ears.

"Moh Shuvuu!" Pulling the trigger once more, a different figure emerged from the floating shards of glass and blue mist, spreading what seems to be black wings as blue flame wisps fly upon its arrival.

"What the fuck...?" One of the bandits ask, trying to touch it to see what it does. Well, the answer was painfully clear. The bandit's hand suddenly ignite into blue flame, spreading towards his body quickly like someone holding a paper in a lit candle. "OH GOD! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" The bandit cried as it flailed its arm around, trying to extinguish it.

"OH SHIT!" The other melee bandits simultanously said as soon enough, the blue flames that he touched were slowly descending upon them, causing the other bandits to attempt to flee, however...It wasn't long until some of them got hit by the flame.

"OH GOD!!"
"IT BURNS! IT BURNS!!"
"HEYOOOO...!(I FAILED...!)"

Cries of three bandits fill the air as they then fall into the ground, roasting alive.

Minako sighs as her Persona fades, trying to save her energy. Unbeknownst to her, Minako has been trailing sand the entire time. However, she failed to realize that not all the melee bandits that were after her got taken care of, as one bandit, wielding one of his fallen bandits' axe, snuck behind Minako, and attempted to subdue her!

Sand bursts from Minako's back, as a yellow monster-like man appeared, grabbing his raised arm. The bandit gasped in alarm, prompting him to glance at his hand then back to the bizarre yellow monster.

"...It'll make ya cry!" The creature declared, releasing the man's wrist and then using his palm to send the man flying right at Decade! Well, clearly, the creature missed as the man flew right past the magenta clad rider. The Rider recognized his figure, asking him if he was a Kamen Rider. "A Kamen Rider, ya ask...? Had you already forgotten who we are, ya pink fop?" Kintaros asked, clearly remembering who he was. "Decade, I, Kintaros, along with the other Imagins at the Den Liner fought together with ya as Kamen Rider Den-O! Don'tcha remember? Even though yer the one who said to remember you!" He asked, soon giving a hearty laught.

"Well, my no one got my Swords Dance boost, so I'm assuming this only applies to things to affect the old gnoggin... you know, with all these boosts, someone must be in a power trip to do something with all this stored power," the Riolu suggests as he attacks side-by-side with Fluffington.

Aura flaring up, a great, blue sphere appears, charged up by the Riolu's very two hands. It exceeded the size of cars, and even some houses.

"Aura..."

And this was a move that never missed.

"... SPHERE!"

The humungous sphere was hurled forward, moving around in circular manners as it began to knock the daylights out of various Bandit Armadas.

"OK, little guy, think you can handle the foot soldiers?" the Riolu asks Fluffington, before the same three swords from before appeared around him, clashed, then caused the blue fella's aura to flare up.

"I'm gonna need to take care of the armoured vehicles. If they get through, the town's toast!"

The Riolu's body began to shimmer like metal, before great, long claws emerged from his paws. He rushed forward at nigh-impossible speeds, slashing the tires of the various armoured vehicles as well as their engines, and the legs of various mecha. Performing a pose, various explosions were heard, but he didn't look back.

While continuing to venture forth, he saw Festung.

"Didn't see you back there, but I'm guessing you're on our side."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara P PopcornPie GearBlade654 GearBlade654

7LEmh35.png

SANITY: 64/100

The Doctor's diagnosis dictated that the fight was going better than expected.

"The shapeshifter provides a valid point. The outer layer defenses are more equipped to deal with the armoured, faster vehicles and mechs. However, it is advised that only those who can eliminate them in as few hits or as little time as possible should engage them, which I believe we have plenty of.

If we waste too much time or avert too many resources on such a target, the foot soldiers will use the opportunity to get past.

That which can defeat a hundred men is a threat, but a hundred men themselves are many times more threatening."

P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Stikes Stikes ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Venom Snake Venom Snake darkred darkred Crow Crow quadraxis201 quadraxis201 FactionParadox FactionParadox FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham @etcetcetc​

Interactions:
Anyone wanna help Tom?
1585113350644.png
Tom and Jerry friends.png
A bandit took notice of Jerry using a tiny nail file as he whistled a tune to pass the time, not noticing the hidden mousetrap that he laid there. The mouse didn't even respond to him other than the occasional glances even though they're going around running amuck and causing mayhem. He charged towards Jerry only to step on the mousetrap and trip. His body slid on the floor and he eventually stopped, facing the mouse. Jerry used his fingers to flap his lips before running off. I, Thomas Cat, on the other hand, was getting shot at while I ran around screaming for help.

Feel free to jump in and help me anytime, people!​

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
With people asking for her stuff and Phoenix hiding behind the one of the crates, she knew that this was what she was best at. Helping out was what she was used to, so she decided to get started. First up was the most recent request, made by the voice speaking in her head. And it knew her name, which could probably have been overheard by the many times she introduced herself to people. The voice sounded female too, which meant another girl among the many people that were brought there.

"
On it!" She replied in her mind as she probably wasn't meant to reply out loud. Plus, the voice came from her mind so it was only right to reply to it in there. Opening a tear which got rid of the one for the ammo crate, she found the one that was probably called Lucky. Honestly, she just opened a tear hoping that it led to whoever Lucky was and something was telling her this was Lucky.

Well that, and given how the voice said Lucky needed healing and how bad this rabbit seemed to look, this was probably Lucky.

"
Are you Lucky?! Here, catch!" Elizabeth grabbed a health packs from the crate and threw it through the tear, closing it afterwards and reopening the one for the ammo.

Now was Izzy's turn. "
Yeah, there's ammo!" She grabbed some ammo from the ammo crate and threw it at her. "Here, catch!"

This was what she was meant to do: help. And not in the violent way, no, she wanted to help like this. Aiding them with health supplies, ammo supplies, finding money, anything she could do that didn't result in killing. For her, killing was a last resort.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , P PopcornPie , Stikes Stikes

sᴋʏᴇ

Hearing Rocket describe his weapon , she was impressed. Especially since the guy made it himself. "That's pretty badass. And its nice to meet you, Rocket. We have something like plasma weapons in this universe, but I can tell you about those when we take care of these bandits and Psychos." Taking out her SMG, she reloaded it having used it on three skags earlier before coming to this town.

This was her chance to show Abraham and these new guys just what exactly a Siren can do.

Song starts in:

Play.

Skye stepped out the door, running forwards shooting at about three bandits that unfortunately stood in her way. Right as she ran past them, out of the corner of her left eye a Psycho threw a buzzsaw at her. Quickly, she rolled underneath it and put her SMG away for a moment, replacing it with her pistol.

This Psycho wasn't gonna have a fun day.

As he ran towards her with another buzzsaw (wait, where did he even get another one from?!) screaming about wanting to eat her babies, he tried to hit her on the head with it to splice her in two. However, she rolled out of the way to the right, taking her knife out during the roll. Another attack came for her and she moved the other way, this time to the left and before standing back up, she stabbed him in the knee. Once she got up, she took this time while he was stunned by the stab to kick his leg out from underneath him and as he fell, she gave him a wink before she shot him point blank in the face with the pistol halfway before he was about to hit the ground.

Yep, this was a badass alright.

With that, she put the knife away and kept the pistol out, starting to run again. As she ran, she saw a building she could climb up ahead and proceeded to climb it, seeing a few bandits on the roof. Skye took out one of her Homing Sticky Singularity grenades and threw it at the second closest bandit, the grenade sticking to him, and jumped off seeing another bandit on the ground. Of course, she started firing at his head, pumping it full of bullets before she did a dodge roll, reloading it as she got up.

Meanwhile on the roof, as soon as Skye had jumped off, the grenade waisted no time getting to the Singularity part of its name. All the bandits near that one on the roof were pulled in towards the one with the grenade on him, the one with the grenade on him noticing it and started freaking out.

"
What the fuck is that? Is that a spider?! GET IT OFF OF ME!"

"Dude, that isn't a spi-!"

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE, GET IT OFF OF ME RICHA-!"

And that my friends, is why you shouldn't interrupt your friend when he's trying to tell you that a grenade isn't a spider. The grenade went off before the poor man could finish what he was saying and took out those bandits on the room. All Skye did was just keep running forwards.

Eventually, she made it to an area where she heard Rocket not that far from where she was, swapping her pistol for her assault rifle. Small world, huh? However, a group of bandits ran in, keeping Skye's attention focused on them.

"
Well well well, if it isn't a Siren. You think if we capture her, we'll get a lot of money?"

"
Oh shut up Steven, don't know you know who that is? They call her back on Promethea "The Shifter." We should probably just kill her now! Hell, she could probably just kill us all right now if we don't kill her!"

"
Yeah, you should listen to your friend there! Killing me would be better!"

"
Shut up Siren! We're talking about how to deal with you! Give us five minutes, then we'll decide on how to deal with you! Also we're probably gonna discuss dinner, so give us ten more minutes on top of that!"

...These weren't the smartest bandits, were they?

Behind her, she heard another Psycho spot her and started running towards her, screaming about how he wanted to play jump rope with her arms. Well, can't say she didn't warn them. Skye quickly looked behind her at the Psycho and then...

She activated Phaseswap.

As her tattoos glowed a brief bit and she looked at the Psycho, the Psycho stopped running for a minute before continuing to run. Skye however stood there, seeming very confused. The Psycho got there and threw the buzzsaw at the face of the one they called Steven.

As he screamed in pain, let's inform those that weren't informed on Phaseswap, shall we?

Phaseswap is something only Skye was able to do. She would be able to switch bodies with anyone she could see (no swapping with people behind walls or on another floor) or anyone she could touch. This can only last until she was drained of energy or she was done, the latter letting her recharge it. Now that we've learned of this ability, let's get back to it.

The bandits freaked out and as soon as the second bullet hit the Psycho, Skye cancelled out the Phaseswap inside the Psycho's body. As they were busy with shooting the Psycho, she open fired at the one that told her to shut up with the assault rifle. Of course, once they realized what was happening turned their attention towards Skye who was halfway over some cover for her to hide behind.

This turned out into a very normal shootout actually. Well, she did end up getting shot twice but thankfully, she had a shield so the bullet wasn't actually a problem.

At the end, one more remained and tried to run up into her personal space. Hiding behind the cover, she heard footsteps and put her assault rifle away, taking out her shotgun. "
Hey now!" She popped up, shooting his kneecaps and taking them out. Of course, he was now screaming, but that wasn't stopping her. "Didn't anyone teach you about personal space?!" Before he could say who is was that told him about her personal space, she blew his brains out with the shotgun.

It was a win for her, but she figured staying behind cover was a better option. It was always a better option as opposed to getting shot at, so she hid behind the cover she was hiding behind which was behind a wall connected to an alleyway that led into a dead end. Of course, she did switch to an SMG, reloading it in case some more bandits or Psychos came her way.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Elizabeth had actually picked a pretty good time to heal Lucky. His meter was really running down.

"Hold on, fuckers. I'm not dead yet." The bleeding bunny chuckled to two bandits who had him on the ground.

"To be honest, I don't even know if we should shoot you. You, uh, you look like you're covered on the death department."

"Of course we should shoot him, stupid!"

"You sure? He's kinda cool looking."

"He's against us, and that means he's gotta die! Harv, you know the damn rules!"

"Rules! Since when have there been rules in this dump!?"

"Since we rode in here! You wanna die knowing that the enemy is following the rules better than you?"

"No! But-Oh."

"What's 'oh'?...Oh."

In their squabble about rules, Lucky had fueled himself up on health packs.

"...Fuckin' cheater! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"
Just like that, both of them tasted flamethrower.

"I just love cheating~!" Lucky beamed.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

latest
"Roger!" Shaw gave a hasty salute towards Saria before quickly rushing off to complete her given role.

The zalak soon skidded to a stop, planting her boots into the sandy ground and placing her water cannon down with a resounding thud. It was that very sound that attracted a stray bandit heading straight towards her. She unsheathed her axe before slashing down, the bit slicing into flesh and bone with hardly any resistance. Blood splattered against her helmet's visor, but she remained undeterred.

A gloved hand reached up to wipe it clean, while the other flicked its wrist to get the remaining blood off of her axe. She pursed her lips. That was one down, but as she looked off into the distance, she knew that more were coming soon.

Critic Ham Critic Ham @IfyouwannafightwithShaw,feelfree

Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』
"Thanks!" Izzy loads up her SMG, and runs back out through the wall. "Fuuuuuuuuck!"
Then she's back in the thick of it.

A psycho comes barreling toward her with a cry of "SPLEEEEN!", buzz-ax flailing wildly. The deranged man swings, only to pass straight through Izzy and into the waiting arms of 『KRB』. Her Stand holds him in place as she lays bullets into his torso - and inexplicably catches him on fire.

She takes off again, madly laughing. Dashing past a Siren-occupied alleyway, Izzy meets an approaching bandit gang head-on. Her Stand points, and the raider's weapons fall through their hands. "Gah, what the shit?" "My gun! My beautiful, beautiful gun!"
Without the risk of return fire, the blonde girl mows them down with impunity. "I can't believe I'm not dead!"

She keeps running, blasting anything hostile-looking that comes her way, cackling all the while. She probably runs past a few more people, but she isn't really paying attention at this point.
( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @anyone want to see this girl rapidly go insane?)

Julia stops behind a rock as she spots the two bandits approaching. Out of curiousity, she takes a little peek into their minds. Not that that was easy with how much she was already doing, but she had to know.

What she found confirmed her fears: these had once been ordinary people, left behind in this awful place. No wonder they'd gone insane. Still, maybe it was possible to do something about that...?

As the bandits were drawing near, the Espeon shakes her head. Now wasn't the time for this. But she could leave them alive...ish.

The bandits feel their thoughts being slowly muddled as if they were drunk, except it didn't stop there. Before they knew what was happening, their minds were so scrambled that they blacked out and were left capable of little more than breathing.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif
But the process wasn't irreversible. Julia regards them one last time before heading back toward the town. "I'll deal with you later."

Natasha groans as she spots the bandit approaching from the southeast. It seemed her mother wasn't going to return in time to deal with them like she said she would.

The bandit trains his gun on the Glaceon as soon as he spots her. "The hell are you supposed to be? Some weird blue dog thing? This is what they left to defend the town?"

"..Eh?"
The bandit looks down after realizing his gun isn't firing. His whole hand was frozen solid, making it impossible to pull the trigger. "What the--"

"Someone with a brain, unlike you."

Then he gets an Iron Tail to the crotch. The only sound he can make is a high-pitched inhaling noise.

Natasha shoves him over, causing him to drop his gun, and then freezes his hands and feet together behind his back, leaving him face down on the ground. She smirks as the gun clatters on the ground. "Yeah. Let that be a lesson to you."

"Eeeeeeee"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Of Blades and Bullets

While Lightning would try and get a grip on this weapon, and accidentally hijack it temporarily before exiting just as fast, he would have noticed several things. One - there seems be telepathic communication around here, for better or worse. Second, that as pointed out by Abraham, the supposed 'mastermind' Ignis has no idea to handle a gun at all - for reasons soon disclosed.
He walks over to Lightning. "Uh... hey. Need any help? You ever even handled a gun before...?"
"Truthfully not." Lightning responded, motioning to himself and his small stature. "As great as one can be, it appears I am far too small to handle this 'gun' as you call it. I seem to be able to use it in 'another way', but not by hand or regular means..." Lightning thought aloud in passing. Before he could go any further, he would stop and hear engines roaring and guns being fired - as well as screams! "...Oh, it appears they've come to say hello."
The roar of engines. The sound of heavy gunfire. Happy screams, death screams, screams about vengeance and blood and meat and gore. The song of Pandora had drawn closer, surrounding Skull's Settlement from all sides, and it was now too close for comfort.

Abraham pushes his way back to the front door and glances outside again. In the sky, an impressively large mech- even bigger than Sirenhead- flies around shooting plasma at approaching hordes of humans of different sizes. Some, they wear armor and wield guns like the townspeople- others are shirtless, only wearing pants, shoes, and a white mask with orange markings. Those carry axes with buzzsaws as blades, and most of these weapons are covered with dried blood, some even with fresh. Some are as fat as they are tall and muscled, duel-wielding long rifles and spraying bullets into the air wildly.

What unites them all is the urge to kill.

Incoming Bandits.gif

Large armored dune buggies with wheels as large as their bodies and three times as thick, topped off with bloodstained, high-caliber guns on top lead the charge from all sides. Trucks with catapults armed with explosive barrels on top and carrying more bandits in their cargo beds come roaring through the sand dunes. Vehicles consisting of a single wheel armed with smaller guns with a bandit driving in the middle join in as well. Some of the larger ones even have shields covering their front and backsides.

Bandits Driving.gif

With the rock formations surrounding the town, the larger vehicles would have to be abandoned prematurely, save for the ones coming from the north and southwest sides, just as Abraham predicted. The wheel vehicles, however, would be able to slip their way through. Exia, providing support from above, has already done an amazing job at thinning out some of the large, armored ones, but there are simply too many for the mech to take on on its own.

"THE METAL GIANT IS RAINING DOWN FURY!" one of the bandits screams over the chaos. "THROW ALL YOUR MEAT AT IT! RIP IT LIIIIMB FROM LIIIIIMB!"

"Ohhhh, SHIT!" Abraham shouts. "HERE THEY COME! EVERYONE COMBAT CAPABLE, TO THE PERIMETERS! MEDICS, STAY BEHIND AND TEND TO THE INJURED INSIDE THE BOUNDARIES! SOME OF YOU, STAY WITH THE MEDICS AND TOWNSPEOPLE AND PROTECT THEM FROM ANY BANDITS WHO SLIP THROUGH THE PERIMETER! LET'S DO THIS SHIT, PEOPLE!"

Abraham dashes out from the building, his SMG tucked to his chest as he sprints to the southwest side of the town.
"They're here... I'd best prepare for battle." Lightning muttered as he emerged in line with the medics and townspeople - where he is best to go for now. Why? As one will soon find out, he powered up his Duel Disk once more and chuckled in a sinister tone. "All that the light touches is 'my' world! You are not welcome in my world, renegades!" He boomed to the bandits as multiple of two monsters appeared - once more, via card.
"Armatos Legio Decurion!"
latest

"Armatos Legio Scutum!"
latest

These two different monsters teamed up to encompass attacking and defending - each Decurion already had a sword, and was granted a shield by the Scutum just behind it! "Forward, Decurion! Slice through these bandits and show them who the real boss is here!" He commanded, as the armada of Decurion, with their shields granted by each Scutum, began to storm forward and slash through any bandit unlucky enough to get in their way. If they were to be in danger just once, their shield from Scutum will vanish and return to the originator statue. Any bandits that thought it was a good idea to try and harm the medics and townspeople would find themselves blocked off by the Scutum, then routed by the Decurion. This was but a simple plan, even if an effective one. Lightning simply watched as his monsters made short work of any bandits daring to attack the vulnerable and any other bandits that struck head-on into the wall of blades. Best of all, he didn't have to join in himself! "Perfect... As it should be."
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Confident​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion