• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
๐ธ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž

Feeling a hand on her shoulder, she looked and saw Aloy. "It's nice to meet you, Miss Aloy." The hand gave her comfort, it calmed her for the time being. It was nice that there were more girls than Tanya, Minako, and Dani, no longer was she just the only girl traveling with men. Now, there were other girls, each of them probably capable. Well, she knew Tanya, Minako, and probably Dani were capable, Aloy did seem capable.

Then, she started hearing a voice. No, not multiple voices like the ones she started hearing recently after... what happened and it wasn't her own voice or Daisy's or even Booker's, but it sounded like one she didn't recognize. She looked at Rocket, hearing his question. "
No, I hear it too."

Finally, she looked at Claptrap. Hearing him call her one of his new best friends for not ignoring him, she felt bad for him. People ignored him? Yeah, she wasn't exactly ignored until Booker came along, having Songbird and apparently scientists and other people watching her, but it was better than being left alone in the tower, being ignored by everyone in the city.

Given how she was called the Lamb though, she doubt that she would've been truly ignored.

This feeling she got from the high five... was it normal to feel like this after a high five? And by like this, she meant stronger and well, better. The whole concept was still new to her, so she wasn't quite sure. When he mentioned how they could become Vault Hunters and badasses, she wasn't quite keen on the idea of her becoming ond. "
Sorry, I'm not much of a fighter, but I can help."

Elizabeth then looked at Abraham, nodding. "
Thank you." And then... she heard someone yelling outside.

This was about to get violent.

As soon as some of them started to run to fight, she saw two spots for tears appear. Somehow, she felt a little more powerful here, but she didn't know why. She could see some of the doors, but she couldn't see what was behind the doors yet, that much she knew. But now? She could feel like she could keep open at least two tears.

Doing what she did before, she opened both tears and what she brought through were ammo crates and health packs. This was how she was going to help, what she was good at. Hopefully, this would be enough.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , darkred darkred , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

sแด‹สแด‡
________
The Siren was confused and pissed off.

Here she was talking to Delsin and then all of a sudden, some hobo came up swearing, grabbed Delsin, and did the one thing she didn't think anyone would do with a dirty hotdog:

Eat it. Or well, him.

Thankfully, it was the lower half, but still you don't just eat someone! Even if it was a sentient hotdog that was once a human! Giving absolutely no shits, once he spit it out, she decked him in the face. Or at least tried to, she didn't know if he'd try to grab her hand or if he was capable of doing it at all. "
What the fuck is your problem?! You don't just eat someone, even if they are a sentient hotdog!"

She was about to check on Delsin, but then saw Rocket and the gun. What can she say, she was impressed by the gun? Skye was a simple woman with taste. Quickly walking away from the hobo man, she walked up to the talking animal, though she wasn't going to address him as one as that seemed to rub him the wrong way. "
Nice gun there, pal. What is that, an energy rifle or an energy shotgun? Name's Skye."

Skye then looked at Abraham. "
Well, not sure how useful my powers, y'know switching bodies and all that, are in big giant battles, but I'll try my best." She checked her weapons and was walking back to Delsin and Samael when she heard, about to question why suddenly there was voice in her head now when she heard...

Psychos.

Guess there was no rest for the wicked. Or in this case, no rest for the insane. Once Abraham called for everyone who was combat capable to help, she took out her assault rifle and ran out.

This was going to be fun.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , QizPizza QizPizza , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"...Well, this is hopeless with a capital 'H'."

Lucky showed off every trick he knew, but the townsfolk just kept cowering in fear of the bandits. They were hugging each other, praying to God, telling departed loved ones that they'd see them soon. And it all quickly burned away at Lucky's patience. "Fuck's sake, LOOK AT YOURSELVES! How the hell have any of you even lived this long, lettin' yourselves get all 'what if I did this?' and 'why didn't I say that?' You know what? If you want to let yourselves melt into tears and snot, then you're doing it yourselves. I've got bandits to slaughter."

Speak of the devil, and you see their guns. Lucky now had targets seeping in. "Party time! Come see how it's done, bitches!" Popowpowpowpowpowpow! There went the first one! And then the one behind 'im fell on his ass with a punctured lung! Like clockwork, he was summoning entire herds.

As he knocked them down in their own puddles of blood, the townsfolk would notice the jade glowing again, as with the cracks in Lucky's eyes. The red veins around his fieldview were making a stunning comeback, and his breathing drastically sharpened. "Heheheheheh..."

Izabela Dybas andใ€ŽKAWAII RAZOR BLADESใ€
When the bandit's calls sound out over the desert, Izzy dashes out of the shack after the Sargent. She quickly assesses the situation - is that a Gundam? - and, heart pounding, determines she'd be the most helpful on the front lines. She charges forth.

"Fuuuuuuck! Gonna die gonna fuckin die -" she screams as she runs to the town's perimeter, before sliding into cover behind some piece of metallic refuse. "Fuck. Okay. Not dead." She peeks her head up, flinching and chuckling as bullets whizz by. The big-ass cars speeding towards the town seem like as good of targets as any. Her Stand manifests behind her, then points several of its hands at the approaching technicals. For a moment, nothing seems to happen. Then, the front wheels of the vehicles kind of just... roll away. There's a moment of comical suspension where the cars keep going, but then their fronts hit the ground, sending technicals and bandits both flying end-over-end in the air.
The bandits come down first, falling stupidly and shouting obscenities. Then their cars come down. The psychos and raiders are squished with a gruesome crunch.

"H-holy shit! That was badass! I'm a badass!"

After this, she sets to spraying at the incoming bandit horde from behind her cover, her Stand sowing discord as it forces enemies to drop their weapons, leaving them helpless to stop Izzy's hose-down of flaming lead. She cackles madly.

( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @whoever else is watching/wants to interact)

Last edited:
Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith listened to Grey's story and started to smile a bit. "Wow, I didn't think you would relate to me about something like that, thanks for caring!" Lilith was about to leave but a huge fight started to start out of nowhere. Grey told Lilith to get inside so she quickly rushed in through the wall. Lilith felt like she had to help after she skip out on the last fight so she quickly went to somewhere no one could see her and shot a bunch of spirits, taking out some of them.

Kirby
Kirby.png
"Poyo?" Kirby overheard all the chaos that was happening and he sprung to action. He placed Jerry off his head and tried to look for the nearest thing he could get an ability from, he soon found a small fire from an explosion left from someone else so he inhaled it and turned into..
1585091344869.png
Fire Kirby!

He then went to breath fire at a few bandits, burning them to a crisp.

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Grey and Bandits)
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Jerry)

Last edited:
2A2E3A16-93BE-4BFE-B0E7-143DB129AA22.pngSnake was seen sneaking around the fight, suppressed M16 in hand as he approached Claptrap and Aloy. To anyone else theyโ€™d think he was the guy who โ€œbetrayedโ€ them during the events of BGB. Snake then spoke, his voice even sounding similar.
โ€œEveryone okay over here?โ€
darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Meanwhile, in the inner layer, Lucky had given himself a terrifying case of tunnel vision. All he saw were falling bodies. All he heard were dying screams, his machine gun, and his own apathetic laughter. There was only a second's peace when he did take a hit, only for him to just hop back to his nubs and keep blasting. The cracks in his eyes were pulsing wildly now, and his teeth were consistently bared. He didn't even look down at any bullet wounds he'd received.

Ch_BbA_xS63Irtig_WyeQDkLAcKOpIQFcrw_V0-pTaqWrWABKK0z0GJWjU_4E8jXV74h8aJxUif1Zi2_QAnYezt-45AK2tCXw3GO1IlsyGBiUyKj4WmWhTZIpuJPlYf_wCOxwUKb

2IYeTWGzFOQaLhP6WOh7mBrN92RcCNO6F5S4OzZNDvpEQtdA4ugrr2JePcUPmyzgE0xUw9dxNAx7XQRxODw3bLVCNMJnw5H_N1UFNz3X6qZIyMka6nBDkttnnc7SdorfEIiaJfdn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloy frowned as she was just about to join the battle before hearing Snake come near and almost was about to aim an arrow at the soldier joining the group.

โ€œWait, you are that soldier guy that was trying to attack our group earlier...werenโ€™t you?!โ€

She looked again and looked between Claptrap and Elizabeth, feeling a lot stronger than she was earlier.

She was cautious.

But the uniform the man was wearing differed slightly to the last time she saw a guy just like him.

โ€œThereโ€™s some sort of fighting outside, so Iโ€™ve heard, stranger.โ€

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @SmallPopTart Venom Snake Venom Snake

esp2.png
Julia nods to the Doctor. "I'll be quite alright. And most of the others won't even notice. But if you get a migraine, don't say I didn't warn you."

Dimensional_Scream_Animation_o3o.gif
As promised, a barrage of information that would be (for most people) completely overwhelming floods the Doctor's mind, providing a view through the eyes of everyone whose mind Julia could reach into.

Yeah, yeah. I really don't care, inner voice guy. She replies dismissively to Lupe.

We're doing this, She starts, now addressing the not-racoon. Because this battle will turn into a train wreck if everyone just goes off and does their own thing, Rocket.

The Espeon turns and nods to Abraham and the Doctor. "I can provide defenses and ranged attacks for the inner layer. I'll make sure the townspeople don't get turned into swiss cheese."

As she makes her way outside, Julia looks at Kendall and makes a gesture like 'I have unfinished business with you' just before walking out. Once outside, she immediately gets to work preparing defenses.

Fluffington, can you please stop broadcasting all of your thoughts? And Claptrap, seriously. Shut up or I'm going to mute you.

As clouds continue spreading across the sky from Natasha's storm, golf ball-sized chunks of ice start falling from the sky - Hail! It was far from lethal, and shields would deflect it no problem. But for those with no kind of protection or shelter, the damage could add up quick.

Hail_V.png

Of course, that could be as much of a problem for those defending the town as those attacking it. If anyone wants it to stop, they'd have to tell the Glaceon to cut it out.

Mentions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Abraham & Kendall) Crow Crow (The Doctor) P PopcornPie (Lucky/Lupe) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Rocket) DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington) FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Claptrap)
everyone, there is hail now​

Chimera
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
f827a740cec1e9df58fe2b2f3adb22bb.jpg

"... I'll just be the Vanguard. "
Chimera replied.

As soon as the chaos started, Chimera walked calmly with both hands in her pockets. She would see alot of enemies heading towards the base that the group was at.

"So it's just a bunch of random idiots... This won't take long."
She would take her left hand our of her pocket, before holding it up, palm facing forward.

Electricity cackled through her palm before it shot out at a highly concentrated beam, tearing up the ground, blowing up vehicles, and killing bandits. After firing her 'Rail Gun', Chimera stomped on the ground before flying forward, and bullets that would hit her immediately bounced back at anyone that tried to shoot her, and fataly wound them.

Chimera would reach one Bandit before elbowing him in the chest, which then colapsed internally and out the other side leaving a large pile of blood. She kicked another bandits head clean off the socket.

Those who would currently surround her were starting to cower.
"Who the hell is this girl?!"
"Um... Any idea what we do in a situation like this?"

"Here's an idea, leave now before I kill you."
"Get her!" One bandit ordered.

"Big mistake. "
She put both hands up and facing opposite ends, before firing plasma balls of energy at two separate groups of bandits, which disintegrated into nothing.

Any that were lucky enough to survive ran away screaming.

"ITS A DEMON!!!!"

Now there was hail. It pelted Lucky, exacerbating his bullet wounds. At this point, however, you couldn't even tell that he was hurt. His eyes were fixed firmly on the bandits in front of him, and he was now flailing to dodge whatever he deemed to be a potentially lethal shot. There was no rhythm to his attacks, and no mercy. Just a maniacal lagomorph who'd forgotten how to do anything else but shoot and laugh. Lupe used this to flex on Julia. "See? With me around, he's utterly annihilating those guys! We don't need you, so just go hit someone else's consciousness."

She would then begin to notice a green glow across her body. "Huh?" When she looked away from her outstretched arms, she would see yet another network of greenish cracks extending all over Lucky's mindscape. This looked...not good. "On second thought...Tell me what he looks like to you out there."

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

David had opted to stay out of the small shack, not wanting to be crowded. He simply gathered the sound from the area and read it back via Capsule Holograms every few seconds. He didn't need the shield, nor guns. He was the weapon.

As soon as he heard the commotion nearby, his hair stood on end. He saw the bandits getting ever closer, and even before the soldier could tell them to get to the perimeter, he had already flown up and over the makeshift town toward their common enemy.

ky_kiske_strive_by_br3ndan5_ddknq1n-pre.png

The first dune buggy in line was unfortunate enough to be right in the Pro Hero's landing zone, and it buckled under his weight as the Air Wall protected him, but crushed the hood. The nose dipped into the sand and the buggy flipped over, David sliding underneath as the occupants were thrown from their perches.

He knew he could only do so much, but he did what he could. With bullets pinging off the surface of his pressurized shield, he erected a few Air Walls directly in front of some buggies. The next few - from the bandits' perspective - were stopped by an invisible force, the front ends turning into accordions and the occupants flying forward, splattering like bugs on or flying straight over the pressurized rectangles of air.

โ€œWhat? Can you describe him?โ€ Snake started to get curious, thinking that she could be talking about Big Boss, the man whom he was cloned from.
darkred darkred

Zora rubbed the bridge of her nose with two fingers. "No, no, not actual heads. The money! Cash! Moolah! Whatever this backwater wasteland is, if there's dough, it's gotta be important, and I'm not let me bein' someplace else detract from my business: huntin' for money."

It was right then that the bandits charged. Their screams filled the town, causing a cacophony that would've sent a lesser man to his knees, but not Zora. The thrill invigorated her, and while other people were busy preparing, planning, mingling about in wait, she was one of the first of them out the door.

Reaching the edge of town, Zora was faced with the hoard of psychos and armed thugs, the brunt of the force being a row of shoddy vehicles tearing down the sand, all of which being peppered with shots from a gigantic mech that threw its hat in the ring. Zora took aim at one of the buggies racing right towards her. Her gun glowed the same dark-yellow light, and she shot - the bullet pinged off the buggy's shield, but that didn't matter, as the light transferred to the vehicle itself.

"PEASHOOTER SHOOTS PEAS! NOT PART OF A BALANCED BREAKFAST!"
Unfazed by the driver's taunts, Zora raised her hand outwards. In the air in front of her palm, a translucent orange dial appeared, slowly ticking down. As the buggy drew near, near, Zora just stood there, waiting... then just as it was about to run her over, she flicked a finger, and the magical dial stopped. The buggy froze with it and the driver, carried by the remaining momentum, flew from his seat into Zora's waiting hand. She grabbed the scrawny Psycho by his neck and unceremoniously brought his head down on the front of the buggy, smearing some of his blood on it as she crumpled to the ground.

"For me? Why, ya shouldn't have." Zora hopped the buggy's grill, taking her place in the driver's seat, one hand on the wheel as she leaned over to look behind her. Then, as fast as the car had stopped, it started to move again. In the opposite direction. Zora rushed over the sandy ground, plowing into a few other buggies and some of the wheel-y rides, knocking them off course with how fast her buggy reversed. Then she smashed into the crowd, bodies flying or getting flattened by her wheels. Now came the fun part.

With a loud whoop, she deactivated her Epithet and hit the gas. The wheels spun for a second before they found traction, and suddenly, the ranks of bandits and psychos were getting disrupted by her, driving through the swarms with reckless abandon. "Yeeeeee-haw! I'm startin' to LIKE this place!"

~ ~ ~
13675-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-full.png TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla darkred darkred Venom Snake Venom Snake

Phoenix looked down at his own hand with a frown. Even though Claptrap was a small, weird robot with no actual hands, not getting a high-five like the others still hurt. But Phoenix wasn't able to dwell on it for long; the sounds of approaching psychos scared any dismay out of him, replacing it with cold, hard panic.

"Geeeeeyah!" Phoenix dove for the nearest cover - the box of Medkits that Elizabeth had brought into existence - and cowered behind it, fingers hooked over the edge as he peeked up from it. Even though he was already inside and his 'hiding' spot wouldn't mean anything if bandits actually wanted to get at him, there was some comfort in putting another thing between himself and the bad guys.

"I-I'm fine," Phoenix said to Snake, whose sudden appearance didn't even faze him anymore. "You look like a sort of, military guy. Y-You wouldn't happen to have anything to defend myself with, do you? Maybe... a baton? Or a taser? Anything??"

Annotation 2020-01-14 171734 (1).png
49538.gif

"Hey, Furball. Are you going to lend me a couple of your weapons after this fight? I can enhance them with my magic. That explosion you saw happen to the Siren head looking guy? I had to hold back a little but I reckon with a couple of the guns you are using, which look very lethal if I may add, I could achieve better results. I'll come back to you later about it but for now I think I need to show off a little more. I have more than just explosions by the way. I even have napalm!"

As Tanya was about to walk away Rocket could see her eyes change from her normal deep blue to a brilliant gold with faint crackles of electricity inside.
52f034bb3fe303f5c9496cad8e5539aa.gif

Tanya brings up her tentacle rifle. It appeared to be built like a normal gun but had an...Unpleasant tentacle aesthetic. At the next chance she gets to change her weapons the tentacle gun is going away. At least it had a select fire between a semi automatic and fully automatic mode. A fully Automatic Sniper rifle? The recoil must be immense. Tanya fortified herself with a little more magic taking into account the possible recoil of the weapon. Now with everything prepared the Argent set about dealing with these heathens. First Tanya took flight into the air and examined the situation. Multiple Bandits. Perfect for a wide area saturation attack, However the words of Mr Superhero stuck in her mind. She was worried about making an enemy of such a brute that can achieve results near to her own. So for now Tanya decided to neuter her explosives a little.

In the air her familiar green reticle would manifest itself
79f524a53025d22bd0ef69bee21505e8.gif

Tanya took aim. The first set of issues are the enemies in the locomotives. The Operations orb was set to work as it locked onto a few of the buggies. The first shot hit one of the buggies as a pink laser beam struck the engine of the buggly blowing it up. The next two shots came quickly as the next few buggies went up in consecutive blasts spraying random shrapnel and dazed raiders everywhere. Tanya picked off a couple more buggies before turning to the hoard of raiders. They were dishevelled and were certainly clumped together but a wide area saturation attack might get some friendlies as well and Mr Superhero will be pissed so Tanya decided to use her optical laser again only this time it was with a larger beam. The pink laser cleaved through the ranks of the Raiders leaving an explosive trail as it went. Tanya was clearly showing off.

Tanya finished off with a simple artillery spell.
tenor.gif

The bullet struck true in a dense cluster of raiders blasting them to pieces.

DapperDogman DapperDogman thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

• Whoever it was that was on the ground, fending those raiders off. They seem to be doing a pretty good job themselves. Probably did more damage than Exia and I did from above. Maybe the enemies being the size of an ant factored into our shots missing?

โ€œFocus.โ€

Oh, right. We're still in the middle of intervening the unknown. Most of our shots have been mostly hitting the ground nearby those vehicles, which did affect them but it did not stop all of them fully. I don't think the swords would come in handy right now either, since these are some pretty small targets we were looking at, so I was not worth trying to land and then attack them from there since they would easily maneuver past us. From what Exia had told me, the reason why it needed me to pilot it more than just for some simple convenience had to do with the fact that it has very few <<data>> inside it that could help him <<recognise>> certain types of attacks and how to evade them. Another reason related to data was that without a pilot to do a <<simulation>> for it to see and be controlled to do, it wouldn't be able to do much more complicated forms of attacks and maneuvering beyond simply swinging its sword or gunning down enemies. Judging by what I had seen so far....<<complicated>> also seem to include shooting a little ahead of where the raiders were headed, meaning that the beam will hit them squarely on its intended target.

Maybe...it is about time I've started honing one skill which I've been lacking in GGO.

โ€œExia. Leave the shooting to me. If it lets you register how you could shoot rapidly moving enemies then...โ€

โ€œUnderstood. You now have control.โ€

Now it's controlling Exia and simultaneously targeting and firing raider for me to pull off. I held my breath, although admittedly unnecessary, and had Exia point the tip of the gunblade a few short meters ahead of one of the speeding enemies. My index finger glued itself onto one of the buttons of the controls, waiting to pull the trigger the moment I had yelled:

โ€œNOW!โ€

Without another second to lost, Exia fired upon receiving the input of the trigger getting pulled inside its cockpit, having now registered where to aim its reticle at when firing. Every shot had soon hit their intended targets much accurately all thanks to a simple prediction of their movements. Rather than being <<aided>> by a system to do effective damage, I was ironically the one <<aiding>> Exia.

Given we were high up above the air, some of the surviving raiders were understandably looking confused and terrified of being the next bunch waiting to be carried away by the next life. Some even shifted their attention towards the skies, burning their their ammunition down as they desperately tried to fire down the culprit of several deaths from above. Too bad we were high up in the air where their bullets could hardly even reach a quarter of the distance. Although even without our intervention, several more from the town had taken effective measures against the invasion. Even we were not the only ones firing from the sky at this point. There was a small issue however.

โ€œLooks like they had the front covered mostly. We'll take the other raiders coming from the other end, Exia!โ€

Without saying a word, Exia and I veered away from the front side of the town and flew towards the other side, where we've gotten more visuals on incoming enemies approaching their destination to plunder and pillage untouched. I soon had Exia take aim and fire at every one of the incoming raiders, hopefully not letting one of them reach the town unscathered. So far, we've been doing pretty well despite this being our first time working together in the middle of a conflict.

Last edited:
Sighing at the hotheaded nature of his 'cohorts' Blast Radius calmly walks away from the cabin, before slamming his hands downward, sending him rocketing into the fray. Landing with another explosion, he starts unleashing a barrage of strikes, the air around him quickly becoming awash with shockwaves and implosions. If the psychos kept approaching, they'd find themselves being knocked around by opposing forces of explosive and implosive nature, no doubt injuring them.

"Mindless fools" he mutters, punching away. If they knew better than to approach, at least he was forming something of a wall to stop their advance while others flanked those that he held back

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22

When the bandits came to the town, Anti-Anna was ready. She knew that her piss-poor excuse of a dominant personality would not even think of pulling that trigger so she would take control of Anna's mind and body. Immediately, she would charge at the bandits, shooting at them from the side. Three would go down before anyone could even blink or react. She would then roll out of the way of the returning shots, so focused on attempting to kill them that she wasn't even paying attention to their words or their reactions. She would just laugh, shooting the fuck out of them, watching them die to her bullets, as if it were a video game.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA! DIE! JUST DIE!"

As everyone else was spending their time together: Talking, yelling, or whatever with each other. Danielle would just spend her time alone sleeping, looking at the sky, and one her phone looking for games to play; away from everyone and recharging for the next battle.

Eventually she finds a game on the App Store, and the game she was playing was a fighting game filled with a ton of iconic media characters in a one on one slam fest and the last one standing wins. The tutorial comes shows up giving her a choice if she wants to skip it or continue.
โ€œDonโ€™t care!โ€ She says uninterested, and the game takes her to the main menu.

โ€œDBX!โ€ The game announcer shouts. Danielle hits start and sheโ€™s given a verity or modes to choose from.

>One On One!
Free For All
Stamina Mode
Percentage Battle.

โ€œOkay, I guess I can do an online one on one.โ€ She chooses a 1v1 leading the announcer to scream โ€œCHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER!โ€ โ€œI think Iโ€™ll go with the space guy, he seems cool.โ€ โ€œISAAC!โ€ 8CF11E58-C783-4D7E-9E52-309BEA3D641B.png

Waiting for opponents.

Danielle patiently waits for her match to start. In the mean time, she practices with a CPU using the same character as her.

Sora was in the background, his back against the wall waiting for something interesting to happen or someone to talk to, he pulls out his phone to play โ€œDBX.โ€ A game suggested by Rex at one point.

โ€œOne On One, of course.โ€ โ€œCHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER, ROBIN!โ€ 6F3BAD5F-D2E2-4189-865F-316A50328E62.png

Waiting for opponents.

OPPONENT FOUND. โ€œAlright.โ€

Interstellar-Queen VS TheCh00sen1

Danielle (unknowingly) finds Sora as her opponent and the match begins.

READY? FIGHT!

Robin goes for a couple of bow staff attacks, but Isaac dodges them just barely, he counters one of them by shooting the bow leaving Robin temporality stunned leaving Issac with an opening.

Issac begins the combo with the grab, into freeze, upslash, freeze into shotgun blast. Robin recovers from this and starts throwing projectiles before closing in again.

Robin grabs Isaac with the grapple, before unleashing a multiple bow staff super barrage on Isaac, leading into a chest stab stun, down grab, flip kick, ending Isaacโ€™s first health bar with a double razor throw.

The fight continues with Isaacโ€™s health bar now in the red and Robinโ€™s health bar barely in the green. The second round starts.

READY? FIGHT!

The fight goes on as Robin and Isaac space each other out with more projectiles, the round ends with Robin eventually losing his first life with due to chip damage and Isaacโ€™s barely took any damage during the spacing.

READY? FIGHT!

While Isaac got some short combos in, Robinโ€™s been doing a good job at keeping his distance until Isaac gets impatient and unleashes his level 3 Super. The attack barely hits Robin, but wasnโ€™t caught in the middle of it. Thus leaving Isaac wide open for Robin to roll behind him and unleash his level 3 super. Injustice style!

โ€œTITANS GO!โ€ The attack starts with Best Boy charging in as a dinosaur, chewing on Isaac. โ€œGo get โ€˜em Star.โ€ Beast Boy launches him up for Starfire for a few energy attacks. โ€œYour turn Cyborgโ€ Cyborg comes in with a full screen blast charge shot straight up into the air. โ€œALL YOURS RAVEN, BABY!โ€ Cyborgs stops the blast in time for Raven to freeze him in place. โ€œAzarath Metrion ZINTHOS! Robin, now!โ€ Robin jumps in the air spinning his bow for one final blow. โ€œHnn AHHG!โ€ The attack ends with Robin sending Isaac to the ground, and the Titans leaving Robin back to their One On One. โ€œGood work titans.โ€

ROBIN WINS. (Insert victory theme

The game ends with Sora emerging the victor over Danielle.
โ€œYES!โ€ Sora shouted loudly enough for everyone to hear him. โ€œHaha, sorry.โ€

โ€œAw man, I knew I should have waited to use the super.โ€

Sora and Danielle would hear noises coming from the distance, a group of bandits show up looking to cause some destruction. Abraham tells everyone to either go to the fight, or defend the townspeople.

Soraโ€™s side: 0683D59D-9CD6-4F0D-B869-037355012964.jpeg
โ€œUh oh. I gotta take protect the town!โ€

Sora prepares the Keyblade for battle.

Sora sees a few bandits on some rooftops preparing to shoot at civilians until Sora stops them with, โ€œThunder!โ€ Sora stops a few bandits but more come in a group.

Sora usesโ€ Strike Raidโ€ a ability that lets Sora throw the Keyblade Captain America style as it homes in at the bandits, taking them out one by one, the Keyblade returns to Sora leaving one left only to get slammed into the ground by him.

As Sora was done with the small group, one of the bigger ones came for him, charging at him. โ€œWell this is certainly different from Large Bodies. Well, except the name. Whoa!โ€ Sora shouted as he avoid the large banditโ€™s attack. โ€œHow do I deal with you guys...? I got itโ€ D0AEB4CA-8869-4FE7-BBDF-34BBF40B815E.png

Sora would transform into his Master/Guard form, waiting for the Bandits to attack. They shortly do, but Sora prepares with Reflect. โ€œGotcha!โ€ Sora would lift the bubble like force field up at the bandits, smacking them in the face and finished his counter with a giant fist smacking them in their faces!

โ€œWhew. Aww.โ€ Sora watched as More smaller bandits begin shooting at the folks. Sora used, โ€Defense!โ€ With more fields protecting them, the bandits, shots are reflected back at them. โ€œOuch. Didn't mean to do that much damage..โ€

Sora uses โ€œAero behind him without looking on a stray bandit to launch up in the air, only for him to fall on another bandit about to hit Sora with a spiky baton, leaving them both unconscious.

Danielleโ€™s side: AD93010F-F180-4C47-82F8-54575D702406.jpeg

Hearing Abrahamโ€™s orders whether to go out or defend, she decides to go out. โ€œGoing ghost!โ€ 98919CE7-BBBF-4378-91F3-D213CF2080B3.jpegShe says quietly and flys out the building and into battle to take care of the outrunners.

Dani fires a double Ecto Ray on two buggie drivers, making them spiral out of control and end up crashing into each other, causing an explosion.

She follows up with teleporting by the side of one of the drivers. โ€œYou call that destruction driving? Iโ€™ll show you how itโ€™s done.โ€ The bandit attempts to shoot at her, but quickly disarms him and throws him out.

โ€œSPREED THE ANARCHY!โ€ She says shooting at the other bandits with her stolen buggieโ€™s guns.

While taking down a few outrunners, a couple see Dani driving one of theirs and proceed to shoot her from the sides. Dani turns her and the whole buggie intangible before their bullets hit.
โ€œOh please. Thatโ€™s the best you got?โ€ She says, doing the finger guns with her arms crossed, taking out the nuisances on her sides.

Dani then sees one of the bigger trucks preparing to shoot her buggie, so she drives next to another driver waiting for the big one to fire. She flys out of the vehicle and the truck fires, taking out Daniโ€™s old buggie along with the bandit in a explosion that causes the cars to topple on others and making them explode in the process.

Dani seizes her sights on the trucks, but takes out the bandits at the back of the trucks firing at her.
โ€œWear your seatbelts shorties.โ€ She continues by shooting the window of the truck, then combining her Ecto Rays with the Phantom Flame allowing her to to launch it in the truck. She repeats the Ecto Flame trick on a couple of smaller bandit cars and such.

Last edited:
This was the portion of the program where Lucky would get...creative. See, his machine gun needed to cool down occasionally, but he couldn't stop to rest. So he made use of the bottle opener that was attached. He was now taking advantage of others' shots, jumping on whichever bandits were down, and stabbing the bottle opener through whatever weak points were available. "For cattle smart enough to get armor, you really don't know how to use it!" He taunted one of them, before sending his opener through their throat.

Kira_decides_to_tail_Shigechi.jpg

It had been a reasonably calm, peaceful day in Morioh for Kira Yoshikage. Today was scheduled, he was going to Saint Gentleman's for his usual lunch date with his girlfriend. Customers had been stressful, the urge to do them harm had risen inside the blonde, suited man like an angry viper. Some of the female customers, however... Delicate and beautiful, if they came back they too might be considered as potential girlfriends for himself too. It was a shame they left him so quickly, but they were so messy at times, such bad girls. "Yoshikage-san!" One of the female employees, Ayako called out to him. "What is it?" He asked, his tone polite. She wouldn't like him talking to her, a reprimand was almost certain. "We were wondering if you'd like to have lunch with us..." The brunette asked, looking hesitant. "No, I have a prior arrangement for lunch. Have a nice day." Turning away, Kira continued on his work as the store manager. "Don't bother, Ikusaba-san. Kira works hard and socializes sometimes, but I can tell his heart isn't in it when he does so..." The middle-aged man stated, looking at the purple-suited man before turning away.

"You heard me reject them, they are my colleagues... I cannot lose face with them." Kira whispered to something or someone in his inside pocket. "Let's not quarrel, we don't want to spoil our lunch date." The man added, readjusting his tie as he entered the esteemed bakery. The familiar smell of bread flour and katsudon sauce filled the air as he went over to the sandwich section, picking one up. "The bread is baked fresh today. It's soft and spongy... And the cutlet is fried this morning too." Buying the somewhat pricey sandwich, the cashier rung him up and Kira went outside, towards the park for his picnic date. Passing by an alleyway, the serial killer stopped when the portal opened. "What?!" He hissed, surprised before regaining composure. About to walk away in case it was something weird, Kira couldn't move as it dragged him towards the spiralling vortex. "Shit... Killer Queen!" He ordered, the cat-like Stand punched at the portal rapidly but nothing happened. Soon being sucked in, his sandwich coming along for the ride, Kira looked around him. Was this some sort of Stand Ability?

Arriving with a rough landing as Kira and his sandwich were deposited unceremoniously onto the tin roof, he rolled for a moment and dropped to the floor, grunting in pain before noticing what had happened. The sandwich was still fine, but his girlfriend was lying there for everyone to see. That wouldn't be a problem, but his "girlfriend" was a severed human hand wearing a ruby and silver ring on her middle finger. Grabbing the hand and ducking into a dark alleyway before anyone notice, Kira felt the panic stab at his heart and grip him. Holding the blackened end up to his nose, he sniffed and the man's nose wrinkled. She was ripe, and no longer needed. "Let us part ways amicably." He stated, using his Stand ability to blow the hand up with no noise, the only remains of his last victim going up in smoke.

Who the hell had deposited him here? He mulled over this as he ate his sandwich, alone. Kira wanted to find the bastard who did this to him and hurt them. Brutalize his soft flesh and make him bleed, watch him beg for his life before blowing him up. But if it was a girl... She would be treated differently. Wrap his hands around her throat and squeeze, listen to the stupid woman beg for her life and grasp at his wrists, trying to get him to stop. Her fate would be determined by her hands... If they weren't right, he'd choke her to death and blow up the corpse. Who knows, if she was very lucky, she might become his next girlfriend... To replace the one she killed with her Stand ability.

There were words for places where the blonde man had arrived. Shanty. Ramshackle. Shithole. A shanty, ramshackle shithole, worlds away from his beloved Morioh town. He just wanted to live a quiet life, undisturbed by others... So to be deposited here made Kira beyond furious, he wanted to take his anger out on something. And that something came tearing around the corner, some sort of militia. Bandits? Regardless, their loud presence and gunfire made it perfect. There were also some other people... things. The cast of Fraggle Rock it would appear were fighting these bandits and winning, but he wasn't the sort to miss out. Watching as one approached him, Kira smirked and Summoned Killer Queen.

kiraqueen.gif

Nobody else seemed to be able to see the cat-like entity that had grabbed the bandit by the throat, it shared in Kira's rage but it's expression was neutral as it pressed it's thumb into the second phalanx of it's index finger, it's ability activated and the man exploded violently, leaving no traces that he existed. To the others, it would appear as if he exploded for no reason, his body and blood vessels expanding for a moment before he was consumed in the fire. That felt wonderful, the transient fear and agony on the bandit's face... Even without warm milk and stretches, he would sleep well this evening. Seeing a car speeding along, he decided to deploy Sheer Heart Attack, the cat-skull medallion dropping from Killer Queen's left hand and speeding off.

SheerHeartAttack_After.png
"Kocchi wo mio!" (Look over here in Japanese) The minature, tank-treaded bomb shouted, it's appearance invisible to non-Stand Users but not it's voice as it began tracking the greatest source of heat, that car's red-hot engine. Exploding but not being destroyed, it soon target the terrified and on fire driver. "Kocchi wo mio!" Sheer Heart Attack repeated, the man seeing nothing but tiny tank treads going up his body before the sub-stand clicked and exploded the man too, destroying itself since a self-destructive explosion would only occur once it had a human target.

Ryuji Kazan

Upon stepping out of the shack, Ryuji turned right and immediately locked eyes with the Bandit bearing the toilet seat and toilet paper sash who was standing atop a short cliff. "You mind keeping it down? Some of us are trying to think in here." He called to the Bandit, cocking his head slightly.

"YOU! THE WEIRD GUY WITH THE RED DREADLOCKS AND THE BLAST VEST! YOUR POOP IS GONNA BE THE FINAL PART OF MY MAGNUM OPUS! LET US ENGAGE IN FIERCE BATTLE, FOR I AM THE TURD-"
Ryuji set down the Monokuma head and pointed the gun directly at the Bandit, cutting him off as he spoke. "I guess 'shutting up' is not in your repertoire. Alright, let's see what this can do." He fired at the now-charging Bandit a few times, but what came out of the rifle were... sticky bombs? "The... hell? What's going on with this thing?" Ryuji continued to shoot at the Bandit until there were exactly 22 sticky bombs attached to him. But right as Ryuji was about to reload...

...the Bandit stopped charging him, dropped his weapon, and threw his hands up, resulting in the following banter:

"WAITWAITWAIT! DO NOT RELOAD THAT GUN!"

"Uh... and, why not?"

"BECAUSE!"

"Because... why?"

"BECAUSE BECAUSE!"

"Because because... why?"

"BECAUSE I SAID SO, FOR I AM THE-"

"Okay, but you're forgetting the part where I don't care."

"DO YOU NOT REALIZE WHAT WILL HAPPEN?! THE WORLD WILL IMPLODE, THE ECONOMY WILL COLLAPSE, CHAOS WILL ENSUE, AND EVERYONE'S HEADS ARE GONNA TURN INTO-"

"Oh look, I'm reloading."

When the next magazine so much as slid into the bottom of the rifle, the Bandit was immediately covered in a barrage of rapid-fire explosions as each sticky bomb detonated at once, resulting in the Bandit's body getting flung backwards as he screamed in pain. "This... is my kind of weapon." Ryuji then strode over to him and pulled off the Bandit's mask, showing his ugly face. With a devilish smirk, Ryuji snatched the match out of his own mouth, struck it against his metal chest guard, and used it to light a decently-sized firecracker, which he then shoved into the Bandit's mouth and casually strolled away, whistling all the while. Ryuji mouthed a "Three, two, one...", and at the end of the countdown, there was a loud *BANG!* as the Bandit's head thudded against the ground. "Ah, the sweet sound of stopping a crazed lunatic from having further mouth diarrhea. Thank goodness I never did that at Hope's Peak." Ryuji then fished another match out of his coat and stuck it straight where the first one was between his lips, stylish as ever.

Realizing Elizabeth and whoever was in the shack was now under fire from a barrage of Bandit vehicles and the like, Ryuji sprinted over there. He pointed his gun in the general direction of the Bandits and said to whoever was nearby, "Wow, looks like someone's really kicked the beehive. And I should know... there was an Ultimate Beekeeper in my class. Someone accidentally disrupted his apiary, and... it was not pretty, let's just say."

Interactions:
@ (Whoever is near and inside the Shack)

Last edited:
Lucky grew frustrated open realizing that the bottle opener wasn't as effective as he liked, but when one of those masked bandits fell behind him, he realized just how many free weapons were available all around him. He happily seized an axe in his teeth, then decided to see who would be the lucky one to be his first test subject.

Say, he hadn't taken out his own buggy yet...

"Hahaha!" Lucky's appearance immediately inspired laughter in the driver. "Look at this! A little stuf-" Lucky knew exactly what the bandit was about to say, and he had his upper jaw whacked off before he could finish. Predictably, this made the buggy swerve left and right, while its passengers struggled to reclaim the wheel. So, to add insult to injury, Lucky used the axe on that as well. With a little extra effort on his part, he sent it swerving back to where it came from, running over several more bandits in the process.

Julia squints at Lucky and examines him as requested by Lupe. Well, the jade is glowing. He has some bullet wounds, and his eyes look like they're going to burst. Like overfilled water balloons. I have some healing ability if you can get him over here.

She looks at the approaching bandits as she finishes setting up her projectile shields around the houses. Any townspeople watching would see bullets seemingly bouncing off of thin air before they could reach them. She also forms an invisible 'umbrella' above herself to deflect the hail hitting her.

Unfortunately, it seemed that some bandits were already slipping through. There were just too many angles for their limited numbers to defend completely. But any that got too close to the houses got a nasty surprise.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

First they'd find themselves lifted into the air as if by giant invisible hands...

ezgif.com-video-to-gif(1).gif
...and then tossed into the distance like ragdolls. They'd likely end up falling on top of their fellow bandits. Needless to say, it'd be rather painful and probably involve some broken necks.

latest

Natasha busied herself with freezing bandits in place with Ice Beam, leaving them as easy pickings for Lucky or anyone else.

Interactions: P PopcornPie (Lucky/Lupe) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (bandits)​

So, basically, Lucky looked like a monster. Good to know? "Uh...I, um...here's the thing. I talk to him, but I can't really control him..." Lupรฉ nervously pulled her tail. If Lucky died, she died, and she liked living in this mindscape. "Lucky, you heard her. You're hurt. Get over there, and get healed."

"FUCK your healing! I'm on a fuckin' ROLL!" Lucky howled with laughter, as he, one by one, skewered Natasha's frozen bandits with his bottle opener. Mostly in their chests. Meanwhile, a couple of the ones Julia lifted in the air would see themselves sliced in uneven pieces with the axe. "See?! Look at me go! I've never felt so alive!" His shrill laughter echoed all across the area, while he cherished the resulting blood shower.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back