• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Sora put her hand over Megumin’s mouth and whispered to her. Relax. No one heard us from the looks of it. Just be careful what you say around people.” Sora let go of her.

“Now I’m more curious as to meet this Mao Mao. But the point is, there’s a lot more you can do besides explosion. Don’t you know any other spells?”

P PopcornPie

zora header.png
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry)
"So all's we gotta do is find this Ribcage thing, and he'll lead us to home?" Zora tipped her hat, as one does when they're a cowboy and in thought. She had been a part of the little meeting for a while now, just trust me on that, but with all the commotion she hadn't found a word edgewise. "Somethin' tells me it won't be as easy as ya make it out... but hey, I'm pretty good at finding folk, so we can at least get to th' part where it goes to crap a whole lot sooner."

~ ~ ~
13675-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-full.png Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie jigglesworth jigglesworth ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Phoenix was hiding, for the most part. Not so much cowering behind a crate this time, but just, keeping his distance. Between the volatility of his so-called friends (I mean, he didn't know any of them, but he was sort of in the same boat, and they were his only hope of returning home) and the insanity of life on Pandora, Phoenix just wanted to be safe. So he figured that keeping his distance would do the trick.

Only, as he walked past a group on his way to said distance, he overheard one of them say something very interesting...

He said he was interested in the multitude of people showing up in their own dimensions, and-Oop!"

Stopping in his tracks, Phoenix turned to the group in question. Was that the kid that started the fight with the rabbit earlier?

"Excuse me..." He stepped up to the group and gently tapped Megumin's shoulder. "What was that you just said? About the... 'multitude'?"

Kendall tilts his head curiously at the Espeon. "But, Julia... can't you just probe the mind of this guy from the outside? We don't really need to capture him or even infiltrate the compound... right?" He glances over at Lana, and his expression changes to sadness. He sighs, looking a little too tired to correct Megumin like Natasha and her mom did. "You can call me whatever you want..."

"We don't have any large dropships," Moze replies to Scott Baker. "Wish I was still with Vladof so we could have that option, but once your whole team gets mowed down in an op gone south... yeaaaah, you'll have to stick with our Buzzards. They can only carry two passengers at a time, but we can send in a couple of 'em once you guys bag and tag Ribcage. Heh... I'm already liking you," she tells the man.

The Vault Hunters listen as everyone in the group comes up with a plan. It seems the lot of them have found some major chemistry with each other right off the bat. FL4K and Moze are especially intrigued, and barely budge when Jacket comes in with his new friend. Of course, FL4K's interest is quickly lost when he hears the last part of Rocket's proposal.

FL4K Walk Past.gif

"For one so eager to return home, you are also eager to die."

The robot walks right past him and goes over to Jacket and the beast next to him as the bug-looking thing with a drill for one of its legs comes up to Rocket and clicks at him, pushing the raccoon away with its armored head.

Broodless Snap.gif

Mr. Chew growls at the Guardian of the Galaxy from behind as well. For once, the Skag does not look cheery.

FL4K kneels down and pets the green monster Jacket had brought in. "I see you have met one of our few Mutant allies," he says to Jacket before turning to the beast. "You're hyper as ever, boy. Why don't we put your energy to good use against some more Bandits?"

The creature makes a bunch of distorted laughing sounds and looks up at Jacket, particularly at the SMG. FL4K follows his nonexistent gaze.

"Ah. He has taken your tool of death. No matter. We have many suitable replacements."

The robot takes a rifle and pistol from a box and hands them to the monster. It laughs again, two tendrils erupting from its body and placing the weapons on its back. It then bumps Jacket's leg.

"He wishes for you to keep that killing instrument in your possession. He feels someone like you might enjoy it."

Moze, meanwhile, turns to Lightning. "We're just going off of guesswork, sure. But trying's better than not trying at all, right? Besides, this is the best lead we've gotten. The sooner we capitalize on it, the better."

Zane steps up to Skye. "Ohhh, you'll have plenty of money once we're done with this, lass. The bounty on this fella's head's enough to buy ya' half a' Sanctuary. We've gotta split the rewards, buuuuuut I might be able to... accidentally slip some Eridium in for ya' with yer' Siren business. And not black market, either!"

"Maybe."

FL4K looks over at Naoto. "There are but few people on Pandora who do not own a gun of some sort. You are likely to die in the wasteland without one or the proper abilities."

"FL4K is correct," Ian concurs. "Lack of a firearm and anomalous powers increases your chances of dying on Pandora by 800%. Knowledge of close-quarters combat is insufficient for survival."

"Basically, bullet goes in, damaged hubris comes out."

Moze smiles at Lilith as she blows a bubble with the bubblegum she's chewing.

Moze Casual.gif

"Glad you're looking out for the guys who might have a little trauma, but changing your name's not necessary. Just be careful about who you say it around." She folds her arms. "Heh. I think you and I are gonna get along pretty well, too."

Zane turns to Ryuji. "Ooooh, FIREWORKS! YES! We'll give 'em a light show and blast the bastards' heads off with their own guns!"

"That is a terrible idea. The one named Julia has already gone over the flaws of using a distraction as large as that."

"Ahh, we've handled worse. 'sides, where's yer' sense of fun?"

"Disposed of alongside several Bandit corpses."

Moze smirks down at Heather. "That's the wrong Ribcage, but hey," she says as she takes the bones from the girl and looks them over. "We'll take it as a souvenir. FL4K?"

The Beastmaster comes over and takes it from her. "It will be a fine addition," he announces as he stows it away in his backpack.

Finally, the soldier turns to the rest of you who are asking when you'd be moving out.

"Like I said: the sooner we mobilize, the better. So let's start now."

FL4K, Zane, Axton, and Salvador move to the door and start leaving, with FL4K saying something about the undead Heather mentioned to one of the Crimson Raider guards as he leaves.

"Follow them. They'll bring you out front where Ellie's waiting for you with your rides. I'm gonna make a few calls, maybe send our best doctor down to see if he has a prosthetic for you," she nods to Voss.

If you followed Moze's instructions, the four would guide you to the edge of the base where a large garage is. Three large pads- each big enough to fit a whole car on top off- sit on the ground inside, and each one has a panel at the far end; possibly for maintenance on cars. If so... then where's the vehicles?

At the far wall is a rather hefty lady in mechanic clothing. She's apparently working on a large engine that's as big as her.

"Aye! Ellie! Got some people who need death on wheels here, and a lot of 'em. And yer' the only lass I know can deliver," Zane calls to her.

She turns around and smirks.

"Oh, howdy, Zane! Bein' a charmer as always, huh?" The woman turns to you. "Oh, my bad! Didn't see ya' there. Name's Ellie! Mechanic fer' the Crimson Raiders, and the gal who gave that lil' robot named Claptrap there his skills to shoot thangs back."

1585989016969.png
ELLIE
A little explosive

"So, y'all need some ve-hick-les to get ya' to where ya' need to be? Where ya' headin' off to?"

"STEELE'S HOLDOUT TO KILL A BANDIT NAMED RIBCAGE! AND THE FASTER WE GET TO THE KILLING, THE BETTER!" Salvador shouts like an excited child.

"I always liked you and yer' knack fer' killin', Sal. Now let's get y'all some wheels."

Ellie wanders over to the panels and presses something on each of them. On each respective pad, shortly after she taps each panel, one of the trucks the Bandits used during the raid on Skull's Settlement appear before you, right out of thin air. The only differences are that they're colored orange and black and aren't coming straight for you.

1585989389000.png

"These here are Technicals. Ya' got a huge team there, so y'all gonna need these fer' the drive. One seat fer' a driver, one seat fer' the gunner, and six seats in the back for passengers. Just be careful to hold onto something when flyin' over hills, 'kay? Zane, FL4K, Sal, and Ax can drive the first four, but y'all are gonna need a couple of other drivers from yer' own group. Now are y'all gonna let me Digistruct some more or are ya' gonna stand around lettin' this Ribcage sumbitch run 'round?"

Axton, Salvador, and Zane go ahead and drive the three Technicals out in front of the garage, allowing Ellie to Digistruct three more trucks. FL4K drives one of them out after the others, and the mechanic girl instantly builds one more.

"Now, y'all better get organized. Some of ya' can ride with the Vault Hunters outside, and the others can drive their own Technicals. I dunno if y'all have a plan, but if ya' do, choosin' who to go with so y'all can split up into the teams ya' want might be the best idea."

"Now, hold on there," says another voice. From the entrance of the garage comes a man in bloodstained clothing and a surgical mask. He carries a fairly large pack with him. "I was told some of you were lookin' for some medical attention. Specifically, a guy without a leg..."

1585990716291.png

DR. ZED
"Qualified." Heh.

"I brought some medpacks and a prosthetic leg. If you're hurtin' for healing, come and get what ya' need."

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Spongebob Squarepants (Spongebob Squarepants) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Doom Slayer (DOOM 2016)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Saburo Kusanagi (Doctor Who-inspired OC)
Reiksguard Reiksguard as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Sirenhead (Trevor Henderson)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)

"Uhhh..."

The Crimson Raider guards stare at each other in confusion.

"Look, so, here's the deal..." one of them comes up to the driver's side window and leans up close. "You guys look like Bandits, sound like Bandits, and you're creepy as all hell, so, we're real sorry, but, uh... we're gonna have to tell you to haul your asses back to wherever you came from."

Suddenly, another guard comes out from the gate. "Kenny, do these guys look like undead to you?"

"I dunno, I've never encountered undead before. I mean, I guess they look like they're zombies. They're definitely making me feel uncomfortable."

"I've got orders to let a caravan of undead in. One of the new Vault Hunters- weird girl- says they're with her."

"THESE guys? You mean the ones we might screw ourselves over by letting in?"

"Dude, we have Moze and her sweet mech here, plus Amara's returning from a mission too. We'll be fine."

"...I don't like this, but okay. If Moze and the others say it's fine, I trust 'em..." He looks back at the caravan. "Proceed into the gate. Don't try anything funny or I'll fill your ass with so much lead you'll be shitting out brass for the rest of your lives."

Space Buddha Space Buddha

--

Marcus smiles widely at Tsukasa.

1585990936347.png

"That all depends on what kind of assault rifle we're talking about, my friend! Let me see what you have."

(You can honestly just skip the buying and selling so you can catch up with the others. If you wanna do that, just assume Marcus already sold you an gun of your choice.)

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

"AGH! ACK- SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" Johnny yells as the prosthetic is put in place. Biting his lip, he looks over and flexes his wrist and hand, admiring it with wide eyes that almost look teary. Tears start to drip down his chee- yeah, he's crying.

"I can't fuckin' believe it... HAHA! IT HURT LIKE HELL, BUT- AY, ABRAHAM, LOOKIT! I GOT MYSELF A BRAND NEW ARM! HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" He waves it around wildly, overjoyed.

Abraham ducks under a swing of his friend's. "Took a long enough time to get one, huh, Johnny?"

"IT'S A DAMN DREAM COME TRUE, SON! AHAHAHA!" He turns to the former Crimson Raider again. "Go get two shovels from the town shed. You and I are gonna be givin' my stash to these two."

"...hold on. That stash? Shit, isn't that the most priceless thing you've got?"

"Aw, hell, Abraham, it might be, but it's not like we're gonna get any use out of it except for gettin' the skull shivers overnight."

Well, regardless of whether or not you choose to follow, Abraham goes and brings back two shovels, one for him and one for Johnny. The two then go around to the side of the older man's house and begin digging. A few minutes later, they hit something solid and drag out a chest. They open it and present you with its contents...

1585991485194.png
1585991507343.png

A few small bits of a glowing purple ore, and one handsome refined ingot of the same mineral.

"This right here's Eridium. Most priceless mineral on the planet, hell, maybe even the universe. Sells for a helluva lot on the black market, augments the powers of Sirens like the one I heard was with you two, and can be used as an infinite power source," Johnny tells you. "For givin' me back somethin' I never thought I'd have again, I want you to have it. It's the least I can do for you."

Obtained Eridium!

P PopcornPie Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318

PICTURE SOURCES

Eridium Pic 1
Eridium Pic 2

Last edited:
Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Mobile Murder

Moze, meanwhile, turns to Lightning. "We're just going off of guesswork, sure. But trying's better than not trying at all, right? Besides, this is the best lead we've gotten. The sooner we capitalize on it, the better."
"That is true. It is best we seize the chance while we have it." Lightning agreed mutually, reclining himself to a nod and then growing silent as the rest of the conversation ensued. So, they have an opening, and the intention is to follow it - no problem!
Finally, the soldier turns to the rest of you who are asking when you'd be moving out.

"Indeed. Let us make haste, so we can clear this up and spend the leftovers of our time on something else when we're done." Lightning added before following the the four and remaining as calm and wordless as ever - and the sight eventually meeting his eyes and others... a little unassuming, but verily helpful none the less. Extra hands, in tech and medical, and most importantly - 'death on wheels' was there too! Lots of it.
If you followed Moze's instructions, the four would guide you to the edge of the base where a large garage is. Three large pads- each big enough to fit a whole car on top off- sit on the ground inside, and each one has a panel at the far end; possibly for maintenance on cars. If so... then where's the vehicles?

At the far wall is a rather hefty lady in mechanic clothing. She's apparently working on a large engine that's as big as her.

"Aye! Ellie! Got some people who need death on wheels here, and a lot of 'em. And yer' the only lass I know can deliver," Zane calls to her.

"Oh, howdy, Zane! Bein' a charmer as always, huh?" The woman turns to you. "Oh, my bad! Didn't see ya' there. Name's Ellie! Mechanic fer' the Crimson Raiders, and the gal who gave that little robot named Claptrap there his skills to shoot thangs back."

1585989016969.png

ELLIE
A little explosive

"So, y'all need some ve-hick-les to get ya' to where ya' need to be? Where ya' headin' off to?"

"STEELE'S HOLDOUT TO KILL A BANDIT NAMED RIBCAGE! AND THE FASTER WE GET TO THE KILLING, THE BETTER!" Salvador shouts like an excited child.

"I always liked you and yer' knack fer' killin', Sal. Now let's get y'all some wheels."

Ellie wanders over to the panels and presses something on each of them. On each respective pad, shortly after she taps each panel, one of the trucks the Bandits used during the raid on Skull's Settlement appear before you, right out of thin air. The only differences are that they're colored orange and black and aren't coming straight for you.

1585989389000.png

"These here are Technicals. Ya' got a huge team there, so y'all gonna need these fer' the drive. One seat fer' a driver, one seat fer' the gunner, and six seats in the back for passengers. Just be careful to hold onto something when flyin' over hills, 'kay? Zane, FL4K, Sal, and Ax can drive the first four, but y'all are gonna need a couple of other drivers from yer' own group. Now are y'all gonna let me Digistruct some more or are ya' gonna stand around lettin' this Ribcage feller run 'round?"

Axton, Salvador, and Zane go ahead and drive the three Technicals out in front of the garage, allowing Ellie to Digistruct three more trucks. FL4K drives one of them out after the others, and the mechanic girl instantly builds one more.

"Now, y'all better get organized. Some of ya' can ride with the Vault Hunters outside, and the others can drive their own Technicals. I dunno if y'all have a plan, but if ya' do, choosin' who to go with so y'all can split up into the teams ya' want might be the best idea."

"Now, hold on there," says another voice. From the entrance of the garage comes a man in bloodstained clothing and a surgical mask. He carries a fairly large pack with him. "I was told some of you were lookin' for some medical attention. Specifically, a guy without a leg..."

1585990716291.png

DR. ZED
"Qualified." Heh.

"I brought some medpacks and a prosthetic leg. If you're hurtin' for healing, come and get what ya' need."
Lightning looked to the wheeled vehicles with intrigue - 4 wheels, a gun mounted on the back, 8 total seats in one vehicle - though one is for the driver, and a second is for the gunner. Lightning is most curious how this thing worked, but he 'did' have an idea... If nobody would notice, the Ignis would approach one of them and try to 'interfere' with one - except it's not a negative interference, it's more like he's trying to 'transfer himself' into the Technical. Ergo, if he succeeds, 'he' can become the driver, and the Technical he controls will have one extra person on it - if this succeeds. He reached out his arm to the side of the nearest Technical he could get to, and simply tried to hope for results.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Curious​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG (being held), $350 (stored in Duel Disk), Hyperion sniper rifle (ammo included, also stored in Duel Disk)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Death on wheels, override time(?)​
RP Information
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @TheCrimsonRaiders​

"Hmmm, is a Trojan Horse reccommended? Much like the tale the metaphor is taken from, the enemy could be given a gift that they would deem appealing, allowing us to gain their trust. However, this gift could contain..."

The Doctor glances at Ben.

"... or be, one of us. This would make them trust as as friends and allies. As for what our enemies could use - how about a giant mecha?"

MV5BMjE3NzEzNjYzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTczNjM2MjE@._V1_UY1200_CR485,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

"Uh... is the creepy pharmacist looking at me? I can't tell with his eyes being covered."

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Crow Crow Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham DerpyCarp DerpyCarp TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher jigglesworth jigglesworth thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja BoltBeam BoltBeam TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

--- Anna's mind ---

"Oh, don't worry. I will...hm?" Julia takes the cup and looks at the black liquid, then raises an eyebrow at Anti-Anna. "What's this?"

--- Real world ---

The Espeon looks at Price. "It could work, yes. But remember that we will be split into teams, and so only a fraction of our force will be available for fighting. Anyone in a distraction team would need to be very careful to not be overwhelmed by taking on too many at once."

esp1.png
She shakes her head at Kendall. "I have my limits. The more distance between me and my target, the less I can get from their mind. In order to search through his memories to find that kind of information, I'd have to get close. That means sneaking in."

Juila
nods as the Vault Hunters start getting ready to mobilize everyone. "Right. Who's going to be on the extraction team?"

Natasha sighs and quietly walks outside, listening with half an ear to everyone planning.

glac14.png
The Glaceon leans on the balcony railing, staring at the ground gloomily. She's obviously not too jazzed about this whole thing.

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna) jigglesworth jigglesworth (Price) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall) @anyonearound @extractionsquad​

With the Technical being almost entirely mechanical without any technology, Lightning might find some difficulty about getting in. Though, perhaps if he really tries... and if his powers work that way...

"Purdy, ain't she?" Ellie asks, misunderstanding what the AI is doing. "Go 'head and feel her up all ya' want."

Dr. Zed looks towards the other Doctor (not the German one). "Son, from what I heard about you, Bandits ain't gonna be keen on letting you give 'em gifts. They'll be shooting you on sight."

shytyph.png

Kendall raises a paw at Julia's question. "I know I might be more useful on the distraction team since I can use my fire, but... I've went through a lot of training for infiltration and capture. I'll do my best to help out with taking Ribcage in."

GreyNeutral.png

"Guess I'll help with the distraction, then," Grey says.

Kendall glances around, noticing a Glaceon friend not there with them. "Natasha...? Julia, did you see where Natasha went?"

BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

GREY ART CREDIT:
DuskyUmbreon

TYPHLOSION ART CREDIT:
Here (Unknown if true source)

Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Unified

With the Technical being almost entirely mechanical without any technology, Lightning might find some difficulty about getting in. Though, perhaps if he really tries... and if his powers work that way...

"Purdy, ain't she?" Ellie asks, misunderstanding what the AI is doing. "Go 'head and feel her up all ya' want."
"While I would, that's not what I'm trying to do..." Lightning said, and as he kept persisting, Lightning and all 'tethered' to him vanished 'into' the Mechanical. It is in that moment that the Mechanical he 'entered' seemed to come to life - with Lightning himself inside the Mechanical. The Ignis let out a triumphant laugh as he is now the Mechanical. "I think you'll find 'this' is what I was going for." Lighting stated, though because he's controlling a Mechanical, and not speaking in his usual form, his 'voice' is riddled with static. "And I'm glad that it works."
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine (currently overriding a Mechanical)​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Curious​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG (being held), $350 (stored in Duel Disk), Hyperion sniper rifle (ammo included, also stored in Duel Disk)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Override success!​
RP Information
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @TheCrimsonRaiders​

Lilith and Kirby
Lilith.pngKirby.png
Kirby smiled and blushed when Dani rubbed his cheeks, while Lilith was thinking about a new name for herself to avoid substitution from the new faces they met, so she start's to quiet down and tell everyone their plan. "Hey guys I gotta tell you something, there's this girl who has the same name as me and she apparently sacrificed herself for something, I mean I don't remember the whole thing but I think we need to call myself something else to avoid any trouble. Any of you guys got ideas?"

Interactions:
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crow Crow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch jigglesworth jigglesworth TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Ribcage planners)

Scott Baker

When Ellie used the panels to create trucks out of thin air, Scott didn't seem to notice. Indeed, such thing was commonplace on Auraxis. Whenever something was necessary on the battlefield, including vehicles, it was constructed on the spot using nanites, essentially making it appear out of thin air. When asked about driving the auraxian answered "Well, I guess I could drive if there is nobody else. Can't be that different from a Harasser, can it? Are we going to drive the trucks back in later and use those buzzards for extraction, or get out using the technicals? If the drivers are going back after dropping off the team, I think I'll be more useful on the infiltration team. I may not have any special equipment or powers, but I am pretty experienced with it, all things considered. And I do have the jump pack, so that might be useful." after a few seconds, Scott added "Although if we're using the buzzards to get out, I could maybe pilot one of those as well. I have flown a couple of Valks in my time." On Auraxis, soldier served in interchangeable roles. Someone could be serving as a heavily armoured machine gunner, then use nanites to reequip himself with engineering kit and proceed to drive around with a tank. Ability to produce equipment out of essentially nothing and a very diverse VR training produced militaries that could adapt to a dramatically different situations in the blink of an eye.

When Lightning integrated himself into a technical, Scott looked in surprise.
"Well, that's one spot filled. And one more potential buzzard pilot if we end up needing those." auraxian said, alluding to his previous mention of the dropships "How many drivers in total do we need again?"

Julia nods. "That'll do. As long as everyone in the team has skill in stealth, we should be fine."

esp5.png
The Espeon's brow furrows and she glances at the door when Kendall asks about Natasha. "She's just outside."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

"Alright, alright, if anything, I'd like to kick this Ribcage guy's butt... or ribcage... extraction team it is!"

Ben made his decision.

"Ah, so our sole options are to evade detection or directly attack them, as well as a combination of both in a single strategy," the Doctor said, "while our options have been limited, it does allow us to find the best method possible much sooner from a smaller selection."

"Well, if you really insist you can just use your last name," Ben says to Lilith, "but I doubt I'd do the same thing if I were in your shoes. There are lots of Benjamins in the world, and you can't be the only Lilith in existence. A name's pretty important to a person. If you can use your name, use your name."

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crow Crow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch jigglesworth jigglesworth ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

"Well, dip me in in cactus juice and leave my body out on the surface of Elpis for the Kraggons to eat up, I ain't ever seen some'in like that before!" Ellie says. "Can ya' drive like that?" She then looks at Scott Baker. "Yer' gonna need two more if that yellow thang that just went into that there Technical can drive, hun. Though ya' might need less, since some of y'all might not be comin' along."

GreyHappy.png

Grey looks over at Lilith. "Man, if Fortuna was here she'd name you something like 'Ghost...' hey, how's 'Nova' sound?"

Kendall frowns at Julia. "...I'll go talk to her," he volunteers nervously and proceeds to walk outside. He looks around and finally finds her, approaching her slowly.

shytyph.png

"Um... h-hey, Natasha..." he begins, bracing himself for the worst.

BoltBeam BoltBeam Martydi Martydi ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Venus Lovelace

"Stop it, please. I beg you."

A voice rang out again, Venus opened her eyes again to see she's in her head again. The goddess was just picking out guns from a pile, but to happen so suddenly, it seemed odd. Blinking a few times and trying to wake up, she felt stiff this time. Venus couldn't move her body, as much as she wanted it to move. But that voice, it sounded familiar... too familiar. She saw a girl with pink hair skipping with another black-haired girl that was holding a basket filled with flowers. Venus recognized the scenery, it was near their childhood home from when they were still humans. The pink-haired girl was Aeon, still without Khronos fusing with her body, and herself, a taller girl with a mature charm.

The times before the war was kind, it was filled with love and nothing ever bad happened to them, yet. As Aeon tried to pick up a rose, she flinched in pain, proceeding to retreat her hand and check what happened to her fingers. Young Venus rushed to her side, proceeding to take a look at it and patching it with a bandage. Aeon cried, telling her sister that it really hurt, but Venus grabbed scissors from the basket and cut away the thorns, allowing her to pick the rose and put it in their small basket filled with flowers. Aeon's face was scrunched up from trying to ease the pain, it wasn't that painful but from a child's view, it felt like a big spike pierced her finger. The scene changed into what appears to be some old wooden cottage, complete with a pie at some dusty table and porcelain plates lining the top of the table. The scene stopped and Venus could move again. The goddess took a good sniff at the pie, having a sense of nostalgia wash over her as young Aeon and young Venus were frozen, just standing mid-action from running to the table and grabbing a slice. However, as cozy as the scene felt, Venus remembered something that day. The woman went upstairs, shaking as each step took her closer to what appeared to be a door on the top. As she got closer to the door, there were multiple voices whispering at her in screeching tones.

"You could have saved me, Venus."

"Venus, just be a good girl for your sister and never speak of this."

"Venus, you should have been faster."

The voice kept on repeating her name, shouting it as it began to annoy her. Venus dropped to her knees, trying to cover her ears as the voices clawed at her brain. But, she persisted. Gathering the last of her strength, she climbed the last steps toward the door and opened it.

"Venus, still tardy as ever."

It was a total bloodbath. The walls were covered with dark sludge as the floor was stained with a deep red liquid. It smelled like a rotting corpse, which came from the mangled body of her mother. The source of the voice was from some rotting cat-like skeleton that held a large golden staff, sharpening her claws. Her eyes pierced through the woman's body, Venus froze up again. She couldn't move her body, not even twitching her eyes worked. The goddess stood there at the doorway as the skeleton went up to her, whispering her a few words. Venus' eyes cried, it was too much for her to handle. All the trauma that she felt, it was rushing back to her. She finally remembered why Mother wanted to keep her in the house and within their universe, it was to watch over her and make sure that none of her memories as a mortal ever come back to haunt her.

Rolling down the stairs as she was kicked by the skeleton, pain filled the woman's body as it bled. Venus was twitching, trying to scream and ask anyone for help. But, no one came to her side. She was dead, once again.

1585997721833.png
The goddess proceeded to open her eyes, gasping for breath as she was just in the meeting room. The planning for their extraction operation was finished and everyone was heading downstairs to be divided into groups that would handle specific things. If Venus was to pick a role, she would gladly be a part of the distraction team. Killing more bandits meant that more food would be available for Abaddon, which is never a bad thing, but she wanted to excuse herself from the fighting part and focus more on stealth. Being a part of the extraction team would prove her ability's usefulness to the group, and it would rest Abaddon's powers for a moment.

Venus went up to the purple fur thing that was discussing about the extraction team, giving a small bow to show respect and ask, "Excuse me for interrupting, but I believe I can be of some help. I have some experience in stealth missions and capturing a target alive is one of my specialties."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
Tsukasa decides to buy an assault rifle since he thought of it as a cool thing to play with as the SMG isn't probably powerful enough. He then leaves the gun shop to catch up with the others, Minako, Kintaros, and Elizabeth, that is. He heard that there are three teams that he can join in and he chose to join the extraction team since he is capable of fighting with the use of his powers.

However, Kintaros is the problem and Tsukasa doesn't want to work with him as he has a bad feeling that he might not be up to no good. Otherwise, he has to work with him somehow. Tsukasa finally catches up with the group.

"Sorry that took you guys longer as expected, the gun shop has some useful things that I want to buy but I only chose one thing. Has Kintaros been manipulative towards you lately?" He asked in concern.

He then looks at Elizabeth to introduce himself.

"I was going to introduce myself while I was on the bus but here I am. The name is Kamen Rider Decade but you can call me Decade if you want. I saw you crying earlier and I was wondering if everything is okay." He said.

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
It would be nice for Naoto to drive a vehicle but it is up to them to decide for themselves as he is unfamiliar with these types of vehicles. In the meantime, he speaks to Anna about herself.

"So, are you a fan of professional wrestling? Tell me a little bit about yourself. I apologize if I am pushing your buttons but you don't have to." He said.

Princess Anna
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
Tsukasa decides to buy an assault rifle since he thought of it as a cool thing to play with as the SMG isn't probably powerful enough. He then leaves the gun shop to catch up with the others, Minako, Kintaros, and Elizabeth, that is. He heard that there are three teams that he can join in and he chose to join the extraction team since he is capable of fighting with the use of his powers.

However, Kintaros is the problem and Tsukasa doesn't want to work with him as he has a bad feeling that he might not be up to no good. Otherwise, he has to work with him somehow. Tsukasa finally catches up with the group.

"Sorry that took you guys longer as expected, the gun shop has some useful things that I want to buy but I only chose one thing. Has Kintaros been manipulative towards you lately?" He asked in concern.

He then looks at Elizabeth to introduce himself.

"I was going to introduce myself while I was on the bus but here I am. The name is Kamen Rider Decade but you can call me Decade if you want. I saw you crying earlier and I was wondering if everything is okay." He said.

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
It would be nice for Naoto to drive a vehicle but it is up to them to decide for themselves as he is unfamiliar with these types of vehicles. In the meantime, he speaks to Anna about herself.

"So, are you a fan of professional wrestling? Tell me a little bit about yourself. I apologize if I am pushing your buttons but you don't have to." He said.

"Professional wrestling? I can't say it's interesting to me, then again I might be not be the core demographic!" She smiles at him. "Oh, I'm just a lonely princess. Wait, why did I say lonely? Odd!"

Last edited:
As Fluffington slept atop of Nearl, the Kuranta made a small frown as she felt the eevee's tears being kneaded into her hair. Hopefully she can be cheered up from whatever was happening. As Nearl made sure Fluffington remained still and safe atop, she made her way to the Doctor, back to planning things out.

"If we can attack directly", Nearl whispers to keep from disturbing her companion, "I can gladly take any offensive positions that require a front line." The Radiant Knight gladly moves her shield close to her chest before giving it a reassuring pat on its faceplate with her hand.

"Doctor knows what I like to do best."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
Crow Crow
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
@ANYONETHEREPLANNINGANYTHING

Sora put her hand over Megumin’s mouth and whispered to her. Relax. No one heard us from the looks of it. Just be careful what you say around people.” Sora let go of her.

“Now I’m more curious as to meet this Mao Mao. But the point is, there’s a lot more you can do besides explosion. Don’t you know any other spells?”

P PopcornPie
Megumin was crestfallen. "No...I was foolish, and put all my energy into improving Explosion. I doubt using any other spells in my current state would fare any better, anyhow."
View attachment 704524 Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie jigglesworth jigglesworth ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Phoenix was hiding, for the most part. Not so much cowering behind a crate this time, but just, keeping his distance. Between the volatility of his so-called friends (I mean, he didn't know any of them, but he was sort of in the same boat, and they were his only hope of returning home) and the insanity of life on Pandora, Phoenix just wanted to be safe. So he figured that keeping his distance would do the trick.

Only, as he walked past a group on his way to said distance, he overheard one of them say something very interesting...

Stopping in his tracks, Phoenix turned to the group in question. Was that the kid that started the fight with the rabbit earlier?

"Excuse me..." He stepped up to the group and gently tapped Megumin's shoulder. "What was that you just said? About the... 'multitude'?"
Aaaaand Sora was wrong about nobody hearing them. Megumin gave Sora a strained look, then pretended to regain her composure towards Pheonix. "Multiverse." She whispered. "Turns out that there are thousands of other worlds, which Sora and I learned the hard way. And there might be some kind of trouble with the multiverse, that's the vibe I got from Mao Mao and Samus. I can only imagine how many others have also been kidnapped and transported to other places."
"AGH! ACK- SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" Johnny yells as the prosthetic is put in place. Biting his lip, he looks over and flexes his wrist and hand, admiring it with wide eyes that almost look teary. Tears start to drip down his chee- yeah, he's crying.

"I can't fuckin' believe it... HAHA! IT HURT LIKE HELL, BUT- AY, ABRAHAM, LOOKIT! I GOT MYSELF A BRAND NEW ARM! HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" He waves it around wildly, overjoyed.

Abraham ducks under a swing of his friend's. "Took a long enough time to get one, huh, Johnny?"

"IT'S A DAMN DREAM COME TRUE, SON! AHAHAHA!" He turns to the former Crimson Raider again. "Go get two shovels from the town shed. You and I are gonna be givin' my stash to these two."

"...hold on. That stash? Shit, isn't that the most priceless thing you've got?"

"Aw, hell, Abraham, it might be, but it's not like we're gonna get any use out of it except for gettin' the skull shivers overnight."

Well, regardless of whether or not you choose to follow, Abraham goes and brings back two shovels, one for him and one for Johnny. The two then go around to the side of the older man's house and begin digging. A few minutes later, they hit something solid and drag out a chest. They open it and present you with its contents...

1585991485194.png

1585991507343.png

A few small bits of a glowing purple ore, and one handsome refined ingot of the same mineral.

"This right here's Eridium. Most priceless mineral on the planet, hell, maybe even the universe. Sells for a helluva lot on the black market, augments the powers of Sirens like the one I heard was with you two, and can be used as an infinite power source," Johnny tells you. "For givin' me back somethin' I never thought I'd have again, I want you to have it. It's the least I can do for you."
Alas, poor Johnny wasn't given any anesthetic, either. Lucky wanted to wince, but couldn't. "Hurts like the bluest fires of Hell, doesn't it?" He remarked. "But, yeah, it is just what the doctor ordered for us two." He twiddled his metallic wrist with a smile. And watching Johnny rejoice was pretty cute, too. Instantly, he wanted to reward them with some kind of stash. "Stash o' what? Bullets? If it's bullets, you can keep 'em. If those bandits are a common occurrence, then you could use 'em more than we do."

Instead, the duo was presented with a pile of violet stone. Pretty stuff, but Lucky's level of interest in geology was in the negative digits. "Ah, Laddie, you don't have to part with this stuff if it's valuable to you. Besides, I have all the precious minerals I need right on me chest." When Johnny explained that it was lost useful for sirens, Lucky grew confused. "Sirens? Those singin' lassies who make you shipwreck yourself? We had one of those with us? In that case, why didn't she use her powers to draw bandits right underneath the wheels of the Technical?! It would've been hilarious!"

"FL4K is correct," Ian concurs. "Lack of a firearm and anomalous powers increases your chances of dying on Pandora by 800%. Knowledge of close-quarters combat is insufficient for survival."
"That makes sense! Hahahaha..." Beneath her breath, Megumin dropped an award winning "Shhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit..."

FL4K, Zane, Axton, and Salvador move to the door and start leaving, with FL4K saying something about the undead Heather mentioned to one of the Crimson Raider guards as he leaves.

"Follow them. They'll bring you out front where Ellie's waiting for you with your rides. I'm gonna make a few calls, maybe send our best doctor down to see if he has a prosthetic for you," she nods to Voss.

"Oh, howdy, Zane! Bein' a charmer as always, huh?" The woman turns to you. "Oh, my bad! Didn't see ya' there. Name's Ellie! Mechanic fer' the Crimson Raiders, and the gal who gave that lil' robot named Claptrap there his skills to shoot thangs back."

1585989016969.png

ELLIE
A little explosive

1585989389000.png

"These here are Technicals. Ya' got a huge team there, so y'all gonna need these fer' the drive. One seat fer' a driver, one seat fer' the gunner, and six seats in the back for passengers. Just be careful to hold onto something when flyin' over hills, 'kay? Zane, FL4K, Sal, and Ax can drive the first four, but y'all are gonna need a couple of other drivers from yer' own group. Now are y'all gonna let me Digistruct some more or are ya' gonna stand around lettin' this Ribcage sumbitch run 'round?"

1585990716291.png

DR. ZED
"Qualified." Heh.

"I brought some medpacks and a prosthetic leg. If you're hurtin' for healing, come and get what ya' need.
"Oh, gosh! Already!? Oh, watch it!" Megumin felt like a calf being herded out into the open. "I'll be fine with mobilizing!" She quickly reassured everyone. "I'm completely used to travelling on foot!"

To her awe, they wouldn't be traveling on foot. "Those are big Warthogs!" She gasped, only to immediately be corrected. "Technicals? Let me guess, you mean 'Technical' as in 'technically AMAZING'! We would be the bane of Belzerg with that kind of carriage! Oh, but I can't drive...Can't even steer a regular horsedrawn carriage." Excited, but unsure, she watched everyone else divide themselves among the vehicles, perfectly willing to let herself be invited into a group. If not, then she would board a Technical, preferably as a passenger, but she would give the gun a try if need be. And maybe, with her lack of defenses, going wherever Zed would go would be the smartest choice.
@ROAD TRIP!!!!! 8D

Last edited:
Jacket doesn't say anything and only nods to FL4K. He looks at the creature, his gaze fixed on it. What was this thing? Why did it want him to keep the SMG? ..What did the SMG do?
With several weapons with them, Jacket decided to hang with the Technical group, but there was something he needed to do. He was still covered in blood!
Sighing, he played a line. "…aus wie ein scheiss Autounfall (…like a shit car accident.)" He eventually catches up with the group and spots Dr. Zed. He walks to him, waving his hand that held the SMG. By the time he got to him, he directed towards the blood all over and played a few lines.
"I made a mistake. -Assistance would be appreciated."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @any1 who spots bloody chicken and green thing

Voss nodded back at Moze before he and Abbott followed the rest of the group. The four Vault Hunters led most everyone to a rather large garage. There was equipment for the maintenance of vehicles, but there wasn't an automobile on sight when Voss and Abbott arrived. Near the garage was a burly woman who was repairing an equally large engine. She donned a typical mechanic's outfit, and Zane revealed her name to be Ellie. Once they got her attention, Salvador eagerly explained the group's mission to Ellie. The mechanic walks over to a panel and presses a button, causing beat-up cars to materialize on the three pads in the garage. It also startled Abbott, causing him to yelp at the sight of it.

The trucks, known as Technicals, are capable of holding 8 people. Axton, Salvador, and Zane take three of them and drive them up to the front of the garage, allowing Ellie to create more three more Technicals from the now unoccupied pads. The PHANTOM duo gawked as Ellie managed to create new trucks seemingly from scratch. It reminded Voss of the PHANTOM COMMANDER and how he was able to construct complex machines instantly with the help of the PHANTOM STONE. However, unlike him, Ellie was likely assisted with magnificent technology, not by a magical relic.

Voss and Abbott were planning to join in with the rest to figure out where they'll be seated in the Technicals, as well as Voss' plans for their role in Ribcage's capture. Though Voss hadn't expressed his desires during the meeting, he wished to be part of the offensive while Abbott stayed behind on lookout. However, the two were interrupted by Dr. Zed. The two rotated to face the mad-looking doctor, equipped with a blood-spattered gown, a surgical mask, and an intimidatingly large pack. Voss briefly cringed at the sight of the man before returning his gaze to Abbott.

"Er... Tell ya what, boy. Why don't 'cha get our seating arrangements situated and I'll be with you in just a minute."

Abbott sighed before headed towards the group. "Yeah..."

Voss approached Dr. Zed, using his sword as a make-do walking stick. His wooden peg leg completely replaced his left leg by connecting at the hip. It was visibly old and was cracked in some spots, making it surprising that it had even lasted so long. From where the knee would be and below, the stump was missing and the end was splintered.

"Well, I'm not hurting. So as much as I'm exhausted from hopping around on one foot all the time. Lemme take a look at that." Voss pointed at the artificial leg Dr. Zed had.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Dr. Zed)

--------------------------------

Abbott needed to find out which vehicle he and Voss will sit in. To begin with, the sailor timidly walked up to the nearest Technical he could find. This so happened to be a truck Zane was driving, which may or may not end up being a terrible idea. The Technical was large and imposing to Abbott, and he was afraid of the possibility that the truck may break down somehow or crash horribly. Nonetheless, Abbott came up to Zane in the Technical, as well as anybody in the vicinity.

"Hi! Uh... Can me and my cap'n ride in your truck?" The sailor quickly pointed his thumb in the direction of Voss and Dr. Zed. He was a little jittery, but when is Abbott not nervous anyways? He was still lugging around his broken guitar, something that Voss had already suggested to throw away numerous times throughout the day. The guitar meant a lot to him, so he wasn't ready to let it go, even in its state. His expensive camera, thankfully unharmed as of right now, was hanging off of his neck like a necklace using a strap.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Zane) @AnybodyWhoWantsToHangOutWithAbbottAndZane​

Julia nods to Kendall. "...Thank you."

She turns to Ben and Venus as they volunteer for the extraction team, first addressing the former. "Kicking butt will only be a small part of it. Are you up for the sneaking part?"

The Espeon then looks at Venus, with an expression of appreciation for the bow. It seems she is used to being in charge. "That is good. Your skills will be a great asset to the team."

glac15.png
Natasha glances back at Kendall as she hears his voice. "Oh...hi."

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall) Crow Crow (Ben) thefinalgirl thefinalgirl (Venus)

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
As everyone began to head to where they needed a ride, Elizabeth stayed close to Minako. Trevor was obviously going to come along on the job, which scared her, but she was relieved when he chose extraction and she chose lookout. Still, she was better staying by Minako, giving her the same safety she felt when Booker was around her.

They all reached where they needed to be and met two new people. Ellie seemed nice, which Dr. Zed seemed a bit on the creepy side with the fact that he could probably cut them open and smile while he did it. "
It's nice to meet you Miss Ellie and Mister Zed, my name is Elizabeth."

A new person approached the two, Elizabeth recognizing him as one of the ones that defended her on the bus. He was also the one that seemed to have a bit of a problem with Kintaros, that part she didn't understand. "
It's nice to meet you, Mister Decade. And I'm fine now, thank you for asking." Another person came up, saying that he was on the lookout team as well. She then chose to give them both her name, killing two birds with one stone. "My name is Elizabeth. I hope this mission goes well."

After the introductions, she got in the back of the Technical that carried the lookout team. Really, she wanted this mission to go well, otherwise there wouldn't be a way back home for any of them.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
Seeing that the idea for a distraction team go over without any objections, she was proud of herself. After all, a distraction team was a good idea, keeping Ribcage's men off of the extraction team. Hearing some, she looked over and saw Sora and Dani ask if they could help out. "
Yeah, you can. If one or the both of you are good at distractions, you can help out the distraction team. Otherwise, join extraction since you two were out there at Skull's Settlement helping us fight."

Dani's idea was commendable, but it'd take all of them. "
Kid, it's nice that you can turn invisible and go and grab him for us, but this requires all of us. Plus, if you go in there alone, they're gonna greet you with bullets and people that don't have shield or wear any sort of armor aren't exactly bulletproof."

Hearing the ones that were a bit hesitant on the idea, for a reason she could understand, she was about to speak up when Price mentioned that they could make it work if they did the same thing they did back in Skull's Settlement. "
He's right, plus the distraction team could handle them. Bandits usually just follow the sound of money and if they got Psychos, anything will attract them. They may be on the distraction team's ass, but the extraction team has to succeed. Don't care how you distract them, just distract them and keep their attention on you." Everyone that seemed to be going for distraction could handle themselves, so she shouldn't have to worry about them too much. She looked at Price, hearing Heather. "Good idea with the suppressors, soldier boy."

She looked at Heather, hearing her idea. Her being on the distraction team worried her, which made her worried for if the ones causing the distraction would be safe. "
Yeah, you can be my distraction, Heather." Skye looked at everyone going on the distraction team, having a very serious expression. "Let her get hurt and you don't wanna know what I'll do with my powers once I get my hands on some Eridium."

The pink ball waved at everyone, Skye included. Whatever it was, it seemed friendly or at least not willing to attack them. Plus, it sounded adorable, so she waved back to it with the one hand she had free.

Then, Zane came up to her and inside... let's just say that she was trying her best to calm down. Especially since she heard how much money they'd be getting and the promise of Eridium. "
Really? Well, can't be helped if something just accidentally fell into my hands, now can it? Anyways, I'll be on the extraction team. Hope to see you on the team and see what you can do up close, Zane."

She then followed the Vault Hunters to where they needed to be. And since she heard Moze say they needed to get a ride and that someone needed their doctor... she knew who they were gonna meet.

When they arrived, she heard a voice, and saw who it came from. Ellie, the new owner of one of the most successful Digistruct vehicle buisnesses, Catch-a-Ride. She always wanted to meet Scooter, the original owner, but he's... well, he's currently not here. But, she did want to meet some of his family, specifically Moxxi and Ellie. The rest of the family, she wasn't aware of.

Mainly cause there wasn't anything there for her to find out.

"
Well, nice to finally meet the one running the Catch-a-Ride. Gotta say, the Technical that either came from you or the Technical that the bandits and Psychos that attacked Skull's Settlement got from you really came in handy. Either way, your Technical really helped us out. Name's Skye, the one I'm holding right now is Heather."

Her attention then turned towards another new voice. This would be Dr. Zed, and while she was very grateful to Marcus for selling weapons, she was even more grateful to him for selling medpacks. After all, without medpacks, she probably wouldn't have lasted long. "
And it's nice to meet you, Dr. Zed. Heard something about your brother doing some really... weird experiments years ago. Anyways, without your vending machines selling medpacks, I probably would've been dead a few years ago. I'm sure you heard me introducing myself to Ellie, but name's Skye and the one I'm holding is Heather."

She looked at Lilith, hearing her mention that she needed a new name. "
I did give you name suggestions. Use Alicia, Maria, Marisha, Jane, or Artemis anywhere but Promethea if we go there. If we do, use Alessa or Laura, they haven't been used yet."

After that, she went over to the distraction team Technical and put Heather in it. "
Heather, I need you to listen to me. Stay close to these guys, be careful, and if need be, give these guys hell." With that, she gave her a kiss on the forehead. "We'll make it out of this." Turning around, she got into the Technical with open spots on either side of her in case Rocket wanted to sit next to her.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , jigglesworth jigglesworth , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Space Buddha Space Buddha , Crow Crow , ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , anyone else there

Last edited:
"Yeah. but they were still hundreds of Bandits we murdered, weren't they?" Rocket asked Lilith with his arms crossed. He then smiled when Julia and a few others agreed with his plan, but began to visibly gag at the sight of the bloodied ribcages. "Can we pump the breaks on the brutal murders for one FREAKIN' SECOND!?" The experiment shouted to Heather, clearly upset by her actions. Groaning out loudly, he turned to Skye when she brought up the idea of a distraction team, and subsequently to Julia with her rebuttal. "Why can't the original getaway just pick up the distraction guys? I'm sure that there's something over here that can fit all of us..." Rocket pondered aloud. He then turned to Benedict when he suggested that they use a bomb. "Haven't you been listenin' to a single thing anyone's said? We need to be quiet, you posh idiot!" He said to Benedict, snarling angrily. He then turned around and faced Dani at her suggestion. "You wanna go into a stadium full of angry, blood-thirsty psychopaths alone? Yeah, no. You're gonna need backup, toots." He said to the ghost girl while still holding his rifle in both paws.

"Hey pal, I once blew up an entire trailer park full of angry, coked-up bikers without making a fucking sound. I can handle sneaking past some clueless assholes in punk clothes," Trevor said to Price angrily, not really sounding appreciative of his presumptuous nature in regards to how silent Trevor could be.

Rocket would then raise a paw when Megumin brought up the fact that they had no one to sneak around into small places. "Yeah, hi. I dunno if you've noticed, but I'm about the same height as that insane Lucky creep from earlier. Plus, I'm good at hacking and rewiring shit. Gimme about five minutes with whatever half-baked security system they have, and it'll be offline before you know it." Rocket would say to the little witch girl, before muttering, "Sure beats bitin' into that crap with your friggin' teeth..." He then watched as FL4K intervened and told him about his apparent deathwish. Rocket could only assume that this was over the eye thing. He couldn't help but laugh at it, visibly trying to hold back said laughter through a series of snickers, paw covering his mouth and all. "What? I-I really need it!" He said in between small bursts of laughter. He didn't even notice the Skag growling at him.

Before either of them knew it, Rocket and Trevor had been ushered outside alongside the rest of the group. They went into a garage, where they met a mechanic and a doctor, neither of which particularly interested the Not-Raccoon or the Psychopath. Instead, Rocket merely climbed up into whatever Technical housed the Extraction Team, preferably sitting by Skye or Phoenix or someone he at least relatively enjoyed being around.

Meanwhile, Trevor had simply walked over to the nearest Technical, which happened to be the one Zane was driving. He smiled and gave Abott a nice, hard slap on the back as he walked past him. "Don't be so nervous, Sailor Boy!" He shouted, before grabbing hold of one of the poles that held the Technical's roof up to pull himself into the passenger seat, right by Zane himself. "Hey there, Cowboy. Name's Trevor." The psychopath said as he extended out a hand for a handshake. Trevor's hand was, needless to say, pretty obviously filthy. It was covered in dried blood and other strangely colored substances that probably weren't the best to think too much on.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yamperzzz Yamperzzz ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Space Buddha Space Buddha Crow Crow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Riven Riven Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch @thosearound​

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Heather looks smugly at Megumin as Moze accepts the ribcage, and turns her chin up at Rocket.

--"AT... LEAST... SOMEONE... HERE... CAN... APPRECIATE... A... GIFT.... BRUTAL... MURDER... HAS... AN... ART... TO... IT... YOU... KNOW..."--

She stays held against skye's chest, and as such will likely end up in whatever one of the trucks that she got in unless she was told otherwise. She then looked up at her 'Mom'.

--"I... WILL... NOT... DISAPPOINT.... WAIT... WHERE... ARE... YOU... GOING... DON'T... LEAVE... ME... MOMMY..."--

Heather would reach out like a baby as Skye left. Meanwhile, the 'leader' of heather's minions at the gate nodded in understanding.

"Understood. Crystal clear, shitting brass, got it!"

He motions to the others to follow him through the gates, though most stay in the trucks, with only a few heavily armed vampires in riot gear, tinted vizors added to keep them out of the sun, go in to look for Heather. They eventually found her. The one in front approached, distinguishable by a few blue markings on his riot armor. As he did so, he waved the others off to go start shopping for weapons and any other equipment they could use.

"So uh, what do we do? going after Ribcage, right?"

--"INDEED... MINION.... YOU... WILL... BE... MY CANNON... FODDER..."--

"Weren't we just making a distraction? Dan ran with rib and his boys for a while so he'd be a friendly face to the guards. I'm sure he and a couple'a the others could keep them occupied for a whi-"

--"DO... NOT... TRY... TO... COERCE... ME... WITH... GOOD... IDEAS... MINION.... WE... ARE... DOING... THIS... MY... WAY... AND... MY... WAY... IS... THAT... YOU... EAT... PEOPLE... AND... MAKE... THINGS... BLOW... UP... BECAUSE... IT... IS... SUPER... COOL..."--

The bandit deadpanned, but no change in his mannerism was visible through his helmet.

"Uh, sure thing boss."

I can't believe my life has come to this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back