• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Placing the money on the counter for the Night Flyer, Blast Radius picks up the weapon, turning it over in his hand and furrowing his brow as he gets familiar with how it feels, he cycles the safety a few times before placing the weapon into a holster attached to his harness. Did he carry a firearm often? Whatever the case was, without replying to any of Tanya's oh so witty remarks, he turns and leaves, finding somewhere to eat and replenish his stamina before the meeting.

Once he'd heard everything the group had to say about this throne, and the Calypsos, and how it could return them home, he nodded slightly. "Sounds like we don't have much of a choice. We either get to the throne, or we're stuck here and those crazy bandits bring back their leadership." he shrugs his shoulders "The latter doesn't sound like an option I'm willing to go along with"
He turns to gauge the reaction of the group, sighing through his nose slightly as he speaks again "Only one question. When do we begin?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @OpenForInteraction​

"You haven't done anything wrong, Fluggington, the Mighty, I assure you..." the Doctor lifts the Eevee up. "Ah, so this is how it's like to live with Ifrit. I do not remember my old life, but I am convinced that there must've been someone like you within it, Fluffington. The Mighty.

Now, they call us. We should all go."

"When can we start kicking this Ribcage guy's butt!? Or uh... his ribcage, I guess..." Ben asks.

"I am willing to undertake your request," the Doctor adds.

Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham DerpyCarp DerpyCarp CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

--- Anna's mind ---

"There's a difference between killing to save your own life and killing for fun," Julia replies flatly. "All I've seen from you is the latter. When it is really necessary for self-defense, I'm sure Anna would appreciate you stepping in to help. But otherwise...don't."

--- Real world ---

Julia smirks at Kendall's request, already peeking into Lana's mind. "Way ahead of you."

By all accounts she seemed to be the real deal, but it couldn't hurt to make sure.

glac1.png
Natasha extricates herself from the hug and tugs on Kendall's arm. "Come on, let's go. Before everything gets taken..."

. . .

Julia counts out the money she had pocketed, then adds slightly more to get her full share that Ian had said. Her daughter comes in a little later and counts out her own share.

esp2.png
The Espeon raises a paw. "So if I understand this correctly, this is a stealth operation so as to not have to fight every single bandit in the place, yes? In that case, I can make it much easier. Distracting them away from our location is elementary, and I can even make blind spots if necessary."

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna) Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall, VHs) @meetingsquad (which I guess is everyone)​

Anti-Anna’s eyes narrow, dangerously.

”You seek to lecture me?”

”Fine, I will only help her in self-defense!”
She puts quotations around self-defense. ”Because that's just what goody two shoes do, don't they?”

Jacket went wide eyed, which wasn't visible.
How did this green thing drag the body while he was walking back to base? It looked all too weird. He watched the creature cook the corpse, which didn't make Jacket flinch or anything. He curiously looked at the creature as it made the distorted sounds, then the SMG with similar colors. Stepping a bit closer, he crouched down a bit to further look at it. He played a line. "Do not be afraid." He nodded to the creature, and grabbed the SMG, standing up. He now had a bloody buzz axe and a flashy SMG. Jacket had to hold both. He looked at the green creature again, and waved his hand, gesturing it to.. follow him?

At the meeting room, Jacket made sure to be in the back, as he was still covered in blood and potentially having some green thing follow him. He'd attract a lot of attention.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Raid In Crimson

Guess what, Lightning ended up somehow falling asleep and 'withdrew' himself into his Duel Disk. The next thing he knew when he woke up, the Ignis would wake up to... pretty much everyone else nearby, and a 'very' important explanation - an information dump, so to speak.
"So, you guys want answers as to how you can get back home," Moze starts. "Here's what we know. You all were taken from your worlds by portals. Ever since the invasions of our towns on Pandora and other planets started, Mutants and people like you have been dropped off all over the galaxy in the same purple portals. Nonstop. Thanks to our friend Tannis, we've been able to predict patterns of high portal activity and low portal activity, and where ones are gonna show up so we can mobilize before too much damage can be done. But, you don't need a history lesson- so I'll let FL4K handle the juicy part. FL4K?"

"The origin of these portals have been unknown... until recently," the beastmaster says as he steps forward. "Bandits have started to talk about what is a relic of some kind. A 'throne,' to be exact. Bandit clans do not commonly hunt together, but under this throne, they have united and have staged multiple ambushes against Crimson Raider caravans. Though relation between this throne and how you came here is theory, it is unlikely that what they speak of is... 'bullshit.'"

FL4K Gaze.gif

FL4K gazes around. "Did I use that right?"

"Speakin' the language of the sophisticated, boyo," Zane replies.

"Interrogations have proven to be insufficient," Ian says next. "Despite the usage of several torture methods, no captured Bandit has confessed to knowledge of the artifact. It seems they know about its presumed existence, but fail to provide a location."

Zane Idle.gif

"Used every trick in the book. Even the one with two wire cutters and a cactus. None of 'em could've been lyin'."

"All we've gotten from 'em is that they say they can use its power to bring back their dead leaders, the Calypsos, and how the guy who told them was the Bandit who's got all the power this side of Pandora: Ribcage."

Ian Talking.gif

"It is likely that the one known as Ribcage will have vital information about this throne. His capture may lead to a method of returning you to your respective places of origin. Securing his base of operations, Steele's Holdout, in the Valley of the Damned may prove to be useful as well."

"What Ian's saying is that Ribcage is probably the only one who knows anything about this throne stuff. Raiding his place and capturing him could put us one step closer to getting you home and finally ending the Mutant war."

"The image in front of you is a projection of his current whereabouts." Ian looks up at the hologram. "Together with operators Axton, Salvador, FL4K, and Zane, you will infiltrate Steele's Holdout and subsequently capture Ribcage. However, heavy caution is advised. This base of operations contains high levels of Bandit activity due to the presence of an arena where Bandits hold several dangerous sporting events."

"Been there once. Saw a Marauder shatter his arse after falling off the bleachers and get pulled apart by a bunch of Bullymongs. Oh, I wish I could see it again."

"Due to these circumstances, it is heavily defended and will require several heavily skilled personnel in order to invade successfully. Common Crimson Raider infantry would be insufficient and ill-advised."

After that lengthy explanation, Moze looks towards you all.

"You see where we're going with this, right? We'll need you to join our Vault Hunters and capture Ribcage so you can have a shot at getting back home."

She glances around.

"Any questions?"
Lightning listened to the explanation - this 'Throne' thing exists, but as far as Lightning is aware, he himself had 'nothing' to do with this 'Throne' - as he's not even remotely seen or heard of such a 'thing' - whatever it is, the Ignis disregards it. All they need to do is band up with others and secure Ribcage, and practically force information out of him, it sounded like? But they said that mere 'Crimson Raiders', or at least 'common' ones wouldn't work... Lightning only nodded in agreement as he began to ponder some more - is there anything not touched upon in here? Not a lot - merely possibilities, but Lightning wanted to interject and question about them. "Let's suggest the possibility that 'Ribcage' also knows nothing. If he does not know, that puts us all right back where we started, correct? And, this 'Throne'... I haven't the slightest idea what it could be, but if we are to get 'any' pointers to it, it's probably hidden somewhere 'dangerous', as one would expect, yes?" Lightning questioned - managing a shrug.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG (being held), $350 (stored in Duel Disk), Hyperion sniper rifle (ammo included, also stored in Duel Disk)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Questioning​
RP Information
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @TheCrimsonRaiders​

Last edited:

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

--"YOU... REQUIRE... A... RIBCAGE..?"--

Heather reached out with a tiny hand, and from the wasteland beyond the wall a bloody object sailed into town, eventually flying into Heather's hand. The body part corresponded to the bandit's name, and appeared to be somewhat fresh, though it was most definitely not that of Ribcage himself.

--"I... OFFER... YOU... A... RIBCAGE.... MY... QUEEN...."--

Heather was practically beaming as she looked at Skye, as if she had just solved all of their problems.

(PS: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow I'd like a response to the undead at the gates from my previous post.)

Last edited:
Kendall shakes his head. "No, it's very important. I... just want to make sure that thing isn't trying to trick me. Like Natasha said... oh, right. This is Natasha. She's, um... helped me through a lot of things." He glances at Julia. "Julia... can you look inside her mind and see if everything's right? You're the only one who can make sure this really is her."

He then turns to Megumin. "Oh... um..." he blushes and looks away. "...yeah, I, uh, did that, didn't I... please forgive me..."
"No big deal!" Megumin remarked. "After all, you did come around in the end, right? And besides, I almost killed everyone, too." She tapped her fingers on her staff guiltily.

Then she turned to Julia and Natasha, with a strange gleam in her eyes. Lucky would have recognized this as the same gleam she had when she marked him as Chomusuke II. In fact, Julia looked even more like the original Chomusuke! "Chomusuke III and IV..." She whispered greedily.
Price would be able to see some nice compact sidearms and SMGs in a few of the boxes; hopefully they're what he's looking for.

(THESE ARE NOT THE ONLY WEAPONS! If you wish to obtain another non-legendary gun, you may do so! These are just some examples.)

1585819594771.png

1585819646664.png

1585819615665.png

1585819680239.png

(For a full list of guns you can have, please visit this page and this page!)
After her encounter, Megumin turned her attention back to the weapons. She hated it, but she would be the load otherwise. And she could say that she at least had some training in Blood Gulch; She recognized a few of these items by their shape. No grenades, sadly. "Should I choose something my size? Or just go for whatever will create the most damage?" She tossed weapons aside like a child rifling through a toy chest.

Then she found it.

1585843522087.png
Its greens clashed with her reds, but something about the spikes charmed her. Its glowing stripes suggested that it could, in fact, produce explosions. Shape-wise, it looked like the missile launcher Celty let her borrow! "I've made my choice!" She announced happily.
(It is okay to write about the earlier actions of characters, i.e. saying how they got here!)

After varying amounts of difficulty, all of you, at SOME point in the night, gather in the meeting room. Moze, FL4K, Zane, and Ian stand around the fancy high-tech table again, with the young girl- the three had introduced her as Ava- still sitting in the corner. Ian presses a button on the side of the table, presenting you all with a holographic view of a large camp of tents, buildings, and a large arena, all enclosed by wooden walls and fences.

"So, you guys want answers as to how you can get back home," Moze starts. "Here's what we know. You all were taken from your worlds by portals. Ever since the invasions of our towns on Pandora and other planets started, Mutants and people like you have been dropped off all over the galaxy in the same purple portals. Nonstop. Thanks to our friend Tannis, we've been able to predict patterns of high portal activity and low portal activity, and where ones are gonna show up so we can mobilize before too much damage can be done. But, you don't need a history lesson- so I'll let FL4K handle the juicy part. FL4K?"

"The origin of these portals have been unknown... until recently," the beastmaster says as he steps forward. "Bandits have started to talk about what is a relic of some kind. A 'throne,' to be exact. Bandit clans do not commonly hunt together, but under this throne, they have united and have staged multiple ambushes against Crimson Raider caravans. Though relation between this throne and how you came here is theory, it is unlikely that what they speak of is... 'bullshit.'"

FL4K Gaze.gif

FL4K gazes around. "Did I use that right?"

"Speakin' the language of the sophisticated, boyo," Zane replies.

"Interrogations have proven to be insufficient," Ian says next. "Despite the usage of several torture methods, no captured Bandit has confessed to knowledge of the artifact. It seems they know about its presumed existence, but fail to provide a location."

Zane Idle.gif

"Used every trick in the book. Even the one with two wire cutters and a cactus. None of 'em could've been lyin'."

"All we've gotten from 'em is that they say they can use its power to bring back their dead leaders, the Calypsos, and how the guy who told them was the Bandit who's got all the power this side of Pandora: Ribcage."

Ian Talking.gif

"It is likely that the one known as Ribcage will have vital information about this throne. His capture may lead to a method of returning you to your respective places of origin. Securing his base of operations, Steele's Holdout, in the Valley of the Damned may prove to be useful as well."

"What Ian's saying is that Ribcage is probably the only one who knows anything about this throne stuff. Raiding his place and capturing him could put us one step closer to getting you home and finally ending the Mutant war."

"The image in front of you is a projection of his current whereabouts." Ian looks up at the hologram. "Together with operators Axton, Salvador, FL4K, and Zane, you will infiltrate Steele's Holdout and subsequently capture Ribcage. However, heavy caution is advised. This base of operations contains high levels of Bandit activity due to the presence of an arena where Bandits hold several dangerous sporting events."

"Been there once. Saw a Marauder shatter his arse after falling off the bleachers and get pulled apart by a bunch of Bullymongs. Oh, I wish I could see it again."

"Due to these circumstances, it is heavily defended and will require several heavily skilled personnel in order to invade successfully. Common Crimson Raider infantry would be insufficient and ill-advised."

After that lengthy explanation, Moze looks towards you all.

"You see where we're going with this, right? We'll need you to join our Vault Hunters and capture Ribcage so you can have a shot at getting back home."

She glances around.

"Any questions?"
Megumin was obediently herded into this room, but found it difficult to carry her staff and her new weapon at the same time. She had to stumble somewhat, with her staff awkwardly hanging sideways from one hand, and the Zooka being dragged across the floor in the others.

Finally, the Raiders spoke of something she had some idea about, and she bristled. "Necromancy is a very dangerous magic." She growled. "Chances are, those leaders will become Liches, who become even more powerful in reanimation than they were in their original life. The two Liches we've met back home were nice, fortunately, but I doubt it'll be the same with the ones they're trying to create." She maintained a confident glare. "I am familiar with exploring dungeons such as this. And with the size of our party, we can exercise some true strategy. Thusforth, Vault Hunter Megumin is at your service~!" She saluted, her chest puffed out.

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

--"YOU... REQUIRE... A... RIBCAGE..?"--

Heather reached out with a tiny hand, and from the wasteland beyond the wall a bloody object sailed into town, eventually flying into Heather's hand. The body part corresponded to the bandit's name, and appeared to be somewhat fresh, though it was most definitely not that of Ribcage himself.

--"I... OFFER... YOU... A... RIBCAGE.... MY... QUEEN...."--

Heather was practically beaming as she looked at Skye, as if she had just solved all of their problems.

(PS: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow I'd like a response to the undead at the gates from my previous post.)

"Um, EW!?" Megumin jumped a couple feet away from Heather. "What are you, a Rookie Killer?"

Lana

I seriously had no idea what either of them were talking about... what thing? I don’t remember there being anything pretending to be me. Maybe they both just had a bad dream.. I didn’t enjoy the Espeon going into my mind either. It felt like an invasion of my privacy. At least she didn’t look In there for too long. There’s probably some embarrassing stuff in there. I glanced at Eric.. er Kendall.. whatever. I’m calling him Eric. I glanced at Eric and reached my paw out to grab a hold of his. Before I could, I noticed the Glaceon tugging at his arm. I slowly lowered my arm as I just watched it happen. My ears drooped a bit and I just stood there for a bit.

“Y-Yeah... let’s go...”

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
When Moze noticed her and mentioned how Siren's seemed to be attracted to the Crimson Raiders and gave her a salute, she felt conflicted on being saluted to. While it was nice for a soldier, ex or not, to salute to you, something about it wasn't right to her. Usually, they were meant to be towards the ones giving out orders, but in this case? Skye wasn't the Commander, Moze was, which meant the salute was probably out of respect.

But the real reason why was because she wasn't used to it coming from a place of respect.

"
Moze, the salute is great and all, but I'm not used to being saluted. A gang doesn't exactly salute each other with it meaning respect. And as for me knowing so much, what can I say? A girl's gotta be informed." When she heard about Lilith and Maya, she looked at them. So she was right about the moon. "The both of them were badasses and it didn't help that Lilith was probably the only main reason I wanted to join the Raiders at the time. Of course, I did have more reasons to join over time but I was like... what, eleven or twelve back then?" She sounded... kind of sad for once. They seemed to mean a lot to her, even though she never met them.

Lilith and Maya... they were her heroes and at the top of her favorite Vault Hunters list in general.

After that, they had to wait. While she would've explored the place, it was probably better to wait there for any orders. And so wait there she did with Heather. However, glancing over to Ava, she got that same feeling she did while waiting outside of the bus, but this one felt different in a way. She then noticed a hint of what looked like Siren tattoos coming from the small part of her shoulder and her eyes widened. Another Siren? The only Siren she knew of within the ranks of the Raiders that was still alive was Amara.

Skye would've gone over to her to at least greet her, but she didn't seem to be in the talking mood which she could relate. That and the meeting was about to start. Listening to the whole briefing, she definitely wanted to get this guy and after the entire briefing, she spoke up. "
You had me at Ribcage having the power to bring back the Calypso's. I'm in, if those two get brought back, not only is everyone gonna get a giant headache from them again, but it'll make everything that happened a year ago end up being like it didn't matter. Now, as for questions, I do have two: How much is the bounty for bring him alive? I've got a few debts to pay back home and they aren't the type to be paid in hugs and friendship. And the second question?: When do we start?"

Hearing Heather, she looked at her and saw she was offering a ribcage. "
Heather, the ribcage is a nice sentiment, but they don't mean an actual ribcage. They meant someone that's called Ribcage." She looked at the kid who was freaking about about it. "She does this, don't get that freaked out over about it. It could've been a lot worse."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Space Buddha Space Buddha , P PopcornPie

Rocket would shoot both Lilith and Skye a confused look as the former began to get on his case about shooting things, and the latter stepped in to defend him from said rant. "Well, for starters, I wasn't even talkin' about shootin' everything that moves," Rocket said, holding up a finger. "And, in case you haven't noticed, Ghosty, we just killed about a hundred or so bandits right here in the middle of the freakin' desert. So, if you wanna go on your merry way thinkin' that we won't be killin' anyone else, despite the fact that we're being handed weapons out the ass, then be my guest," Rocket proceeded to thumb towards himself. "Meanwhile, I'll be over here in the real world trying my best to get home."

Meanwhile, Trevor would have noticed Elizabeth hiding in a matter of seconds and faced her almost immediately as she attempted to hide away from him. "Oh, sorry, am I scaring you? I-is that the problem here?" Trevor asked as he slowly approached Elizabeth, creeping his face over Minako's shoulder as he attempted to stare directly into her eyes. Before he could really do anything else, he saw Skye approach him from behind, which would cause him to slowly turn around. "Oh, my mistake, my mistake..." Trevor said with a slow nod, head hanging low in defeat as he approached the case in which the cash was stashed. Once he reached said case, though, Trevor stopped dead in his tracks and turned around once more to face Skye again. "Actually... now that I think about it... I won't be putting the money back..." He said, only to be approached by the creepy looking robot and was basically threatened with murder if he didn't comply. Now, Trevor could fuck with people all day, but cold, emotional robots? "Fine, take the fucking cash!" He shouted, before dropping all but $1500 back into the bin.

Nooooo thank you.

With that little exchange out of the way, Rocket looked up to Zane, who took it upon himself to compliment him for his enthusiasm, rather than degrade him for it. "See? That's more like it! Some appreciation for my enthusiastics, instead of--" The experiment paused, fully registering what Zane said about the lab. And, upon doing so, Rocket grabbed his rifle with both hands and aimed it right in the older man's face. "I'll show you who's from a freakin' lab after I reorganize your FREAKIN' BRAIN TISSUE!!" Rocket shouted angrily, the small creature suddenly seething with anger thanks to Zane's little comment. Sadly (for Rocket at least), it was then that the remaining stragglers entered the room, which in turn let to an explanation on their situation and what these "Raiders" or whatever they were called believed would grant the group the ability to get home.

"Yes, I've only got one question," Trevor said, stepping up. "Are several... inhumane, highly illegal, and quite frankly disturbing methods of torture viable options for getting information outta this... Ribcage guy?" Trevor asked curiously. Knowing him, he was more than likely being one-hundred percent serious.

Rocket, meanwhile, snarled as he put his rifle away. Even though he was pissed as hell over Zane's comment, he was rational enough to know that he needed to work with these jerk-offs if he wanted to get home in one piece... or really home at all. Instead, Rocket would glance up to Scott in response to the plan he began forming. "Mmm... yeah, I agree with the Humie," Rocket said, thumbing over to Scott. "Gettin' him alone might be our only option unless we'd all rather endin' up lookin' like swissed dairy." He said, recalling how hard it was taking out even a small group of Bandits, let alone an entire base o them.

"I got dibs on the extraction team!" Trevor exclaimed, holding up a hand.

It was then that Heather offered up her ribcage for the matter. Rocket was about to step in and correct her, but Skye already did it, and in a much more... professional way than Rocket would have probably ended up handling it. Instead, the cybernetic experiment focused back on the planning. "Right... if we do this, we're gonna need more than one team. Someone's gonna need to be piloting the ship or whatever to get us home, and I'd propose one of our previously acquainted Vault Hunter friends to do that job, since they know this area better than any of us," Rocket said, pointing towards FL4K, Zane, Moze, and Ian. "We're also gonna need some guys on lookout and/or backup to make sure that they don't send in any backup in case the extraction team gets caught. Or, alternatively, they'll act as our back-up in case things get hairy in that stadium. So I suggest that whoever wants to be backup starts investing in some long-ranged weapons... or at least some binoculars." Rocket then paused and snickered to himself, raising a paw into the air.

tumblr_ouy86rk3Gi1sejmmmo2_400.gif

"And the final thing we need to complete the plan is that guy's eye!" Rocket exclaimed with a smile as he pointed towards FL4K's... well, eye.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Crow Crow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Chungchangching Chungchangching Martydi Martydi Thepotatogod Thepotatogod P PopcornPie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 DapperDogman DapperDogman Space Buddha Space Buddha BoltBeam BoltBeam ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Last edited:
Eventually, Voss follows FL4K up to the meeting area. There, he finds that nearly everyone is there, including Abbott. He had wondered where he ran off this time since he didn't see the sailor outside Marcus' shack as he promised him. Nonetheless, Voss eagerly gave one of the Jacobs revolvers he bought to Abbott, explaining what the guns' special abilities were. On the outside, Abbott feigned his appreciation for the gift. But on the inside, the sailor was cringing inside as he had flashbacks of him back in Skull Settlement. Afterward, Voss collected some money from the crates as well, bringing their current total to $3,050.

Later into the night, when everyone else has arrived, the meeting with the other Vault Hunters began. They stood by a holographic table as the Vault Hunters talked. To sum up the meeting, they discussed the nature of the portals and how they believe they are caused by a relic known as the "throne." Voss flinched at the word relic, reminding him about the PHANTOM STONE. The throne certainly couldn't be the PHANTOM STONE, as it was incapable of creating portals. All the stone can do was brainwash others and give its user immense power. Plus, it was still stuck in the bottom of the ocean last time Voss checked. But what if it could, and that no one in the PHANTOM ARMY has used it to its full potential yet? Regardless, Voss and Abbott continued to listen.

Ultimately, the group decided that they would need everyone's help capturing an individual known as Ribcage, who they believed may know vital information about the throne. They show everyone a hologram that reveals Ribcage's current location, in a place known as Steele's Holdout. Abbott gulped at the potential danger of the situation, especially regarding the many bandits found there. Voss wasn't as nervous, however, and was willing to help. So as long as he can find their way home. But first, if Voss would be fighting bandits again, he needs to fix his broken prosthetic.

"Well, I have one. Before we head out, could I get a new peg leg?" He was still using his sword as a cane, and he waved around what was left of the wooden limb. "I'd like to have something that doesn't end up getting shot off so easily."

Lilith
Lilith.png
"Oh really? I guess we should probably name me something else." Lilith was thinking about a different name to disguise herself with when Rocket Raccoon reassured her about the hundreds of bandits they killed, she just let's out an angry moan. "Right them to, those guys were basically more of an annoyance then anything."

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Skye)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Rocket Raccoon)

"Alrighty then!" With the Doctor's reassurance, the little idiot brightens up, then wiggles out of Silences grip and begins to bounce happily to the others. One bad leap lands Fluffington the Mighty into an open box of guns, displaces firearms thrown about with abandon all about the area as the Pokemon vanishes into the depths of cardboard.
"I'm OK!" She announces, before jumping back out, with a new weapon sitting on her back. "So what are we doing next? I wasn't paying attention."
1585855113909.png
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Ineptitude Ineptitude Crow Crow Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham @anyoneelsenearby @OpenforInteraction

The Kuranta had been sneakily watching as Fluffington hopped into the box of weapons. A couple of ear twitches and a tail wag later, the eevee hopped out from the cardboard with a new toy on her back, right into the eyes of Nearl.

Hello there!
"We'll have to find out!", the Knight replies with a small giggle as she bends down to pick up Fluffington in her arms, putting her back atop Nearl's stack of blonde hair between her twitching ears. The Knight looks at the several amass of weapons before shaking her head, giving her shield a satisfying metallic clank.

Last edited:

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
He isn't very familiar with trading when it comes to buying guns for a cheaper price in which Marcus happily replies that he has everything that he can offer.

He decides to trade his SMG to Marcus for an assault rifle. It doesn't matter what kind he wants really.

"If I give you an SMG for an assault rifle will that work or you won't allow it?" He asked.

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
Naoto has a question for them but it doesn't have anything to do with that topic. Again, he isn't fond of guns because it makes it difficult to restrain a person who is armed and that whenever he comes close with someone he is putting himself at risk of getting shot.

"Is there a place where professional wrestling is popular there or am I the only one who dislikes guns in general?" He asked.

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
He isn't very familiar with trading when it comes to buying guns for a cheaper price in which Marcus happily replies that he has everything that he can offer.

He decides to trade his SMG to Marcus for an assault rifle. It doesn't matter what kind he wants really.

"If I give you an SMG for an assault rifle will that work or you won't allow it?" He asked.

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
Naoto has a question for them but it doesn't have anything to do with that topic. Again, he isn't fond of guns because it makes it difficult to restrain a person who is armed and that whenever he comes close with someone he is putting himself at risk of getting shot.

"Is there a place where professional wrestling is popular there or am I the only one who dislikes guns in general?" He asked.

"So, um, yeah. The whole guns thing. I'm not really good with um... guns. And besides, I don't think I can buy one either."

She smiled sheepishly, putting her hand behind her head as she turns toward the wrestler.

"So, um, you seem like a tough guy who doesn't need guns, how do you plan on fighting the bandits?"

"So, um, yeah. The whole guns thing. I'm not really good with um... guns. And besides, I don't think I can buy one either."

She smiled sheepishly, putting her hand behind her head as she turns toward the wrestler.

"So, um, you seem like a tough guy who doesn't need guns, how do you plan on fighting the bandits?"

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask​

Naoto looks at Anna as he tilted his head. He wasn't expecting a girl to talk to him out of nowhere but he is okay with it.

"I wait for the opportunity to fight whenever they're not armed with guns and when that time comes I fight them head-on. Otherwise, I would just run away if there are too many of them." He said.

"I haven't seen you from around here before. What is your name? I'm not a bad guy, you know." He said.

"Anna, you can call me Anna and you are?"

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
Naoto smiled but it is not visible since he is wearing a mask. He hasn't revealed his identity in his world before but since he is living in a different world it is safe for him to reveal his identity to someone since they're not in the same world as him nor would they tell anyone about him if he didn't exist in their worlds.

"Naoto Azuma but I go by the name 'Tiger Mask' since it is my 'ring name'. But Naoto is fine." He said.

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
Naoto smiled but it is not visible since he is wearing a mask. He hasn't revealed his identity in his world before but since he is living in a different world it is safe for him to reveal his identity to someone since they're not in the same world as him nor would they tell anyone about him if he didn't exist in their worlds.

"Naoto Azuma but I go by the name 'Tiger Mask' since it is my 'ring name'. But Naoto is fine." He said.
"Nice to meet you Naoto!" She smiles at him.

Ryuji Kazan

The Ultimate Pyrotechnician gave a slightly-amused "tch" and a small smirk when Moze made her comment about Mr. Torgue potentially enjoying Ryuji. "I take it he's got a thing for explosions. Sergeant Abraham let me have a Torgue rifle when we first arrived at Skull's Settlement, and... yeah, that thing was the most fun I've had in a long while. Marcus sold me another one, called it a 'Nasty Blaster', I believe he said. Now, there's one other name Abraham gave when I displayed a brief demonstration of my Talent... they mentioned a certain 'Tiny Tina'. Perhaps I'll meet both of 'em further along the line, yeah?"

When Moze asked if Ryuji was from Pandora, he gave a simple head-shake. "Nah. Tell you the truth, Moze, any killing I've done thus far was to protect Skull's Settlement, and my own self-defense. Back home in Nippon, I'd honestly never even think of killing anyone, let alone hurting anyone to begin with, with my fireworks. They're an art form, and my family's fireworks are used to bring joy during festivities like our Summer Festival. Hell, we've even shipped our products overseas, to the US and other countries. But, there've been... incidents, and by 'incidents' I mean 'people inserting and setting off our rockets and cones in their anal cavities, resulting in severe burns and disfigurement'. You wouldn't believe how many unique warning labels we've had to stick on our exports because of idiots like them. We tend to sell our wares primarily to corporations, now. They're a real kick at PR events, or so they say."

Ryuji listened intently as FL4K, Moze, Zane, and Ian all took turns giving a detailed sit-rep as to what their current objective was. "Alright, so we're invading a camp of bloodthirsty, murderous-- oh, what am I saying... that part might as well be a given at this point." He sighed. "But, if it's our chance at getting home, you bet I'm up for it." Ryuji took out a rocket once again. "Now, the thing about fireworks... they make noise. Lots of noise, and pretty light shows. If need be, I could try to position myself somewhere, create a distraction, and give an offensive team or two an opportunity to get the jump on 'em. The less peanut-brained dipshits we'll have to deal with at one time, the better, right? I appreciate a good strategy." He said, proposing a potential plan as to how he could assist the invasion of Steele's Holdout. "And, don't worry about me. I've got tricks up my sleeve should anyone try to stab me and eat my face off."

Interactions:
@EveryoneInTheRoom
(Open for Interactions)

--- Anna's mind ---

Julia nods and smiles. "Great! I'm glad we could come to an agreement."

--- Real world ---

Julia gives Kendall a 'thumb's up. "Everything looks right to me."

glaceon12.png
Natasha tilts her head at Megumin. "What's a 'Chomusuke'?"

. . .

"Before anyone 'dibs' on a team, we should decide who would actually fit each role best. For example, the extraction team should include those that are both able to sneak well enough to avoid detection and strong enough to capture Ribcage. I would be a good fit as I can do both of those things, as well as lower the liklihood of getting caught for the whole team."

esp4.png
The Espeon nods after listening to Rocket's plan.

"Those sound like good teams to organize," She says, apparently ignoring the part about FL4K's eye. "Between them we should be able to find a place for everyone."

Natasha stares blankly at the hologram. "I can be on lookout or something, I guess."

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna) P PopcornPie (Megumin) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall/VHs) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Trevor/Rocket) @meeting

"Chomusuke is a familiar!" Megumin explained happily. "She's so cute, with her chubby black head, and her sparkling yellow eyes...And her little black wings..." She held her arms out longingly. "She is one of many things I left behind when I was cast into Blood Gulch. I feared that I would never see her again...And that fear has been proven true, alas...So when I met the little red rabbit, I decided that he would be Chomusuke II. Should I never see him again...You are either Chomusuke III or IV, since I met you and the other one at the same same time."

As for the plan, Megumin fell saddened when she wasn't called to do anything. "I know that, as an archwizard who can't use magic, I am laughable. But, surely, there is something i can do! I did learn how to use a missile launcher, kind of..." She held up her Zooka. "I can be front lines, possibly, and help blow things open. Or I can be a distraction?"

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @StrategicBois

Heather:

Meanwhile, at the gates, the vampire speaking to the guard shrugged, responding with a somewhat sarcastic tone.

"Yeah you're tellin' me. Guess we'll just stick out here for now, those outdated prejudices can't last forever."

The undead returned to their mobile base, and the one at the gate was soon questioned by another former bandit.

"Since when do you know what the word prejudice means?"

"I have... no idea. I think vampirism might have made me smarter, that or it was something I ate."

He looks at the caged psychos in the back of the truck, all even more delerious than usual.

"Any'a y'all know more big words?"

"GENTRIFICATION!"

"ABSTENTIOUS!"

"CONCUPISCENT!"

Suddenly, the man noticed as one of his comrades suddenly began to levitate towards town. He shrugged. At this point, that was totally normal.

Meanwhile, Heather was very confused. She looked over to Megumin, and telekinetically pressed the ribcage toward her.

--"I... KNOW... NOT... WHAT... A... ROOKIE... IS.., OR... WHY... I... WOULD... KILL... ONE.., HOWEVER... I... DO... BRING... MANY... GIFTS...."--

Another ribcage flies over the wall, landing in Heather's hand. This one appears to have some partially-decayed internal organs left in it.

--"WOULD... YOU... LIKE... ONE..?"--

She attempted to hand it to Megumin, up until Skye informed her of her error.

--"I... APOLOGIZE... MOTHER...."--

She drops the ribcages at the feet of Moze and Megumin, and suddenly a vampire flies out of the camp outside of town, suspended in mid-air by heather's telekinesis. He looks pretty panicked, but otherwise has basically accepted that this is just his life now.

"AAAAAHH! W-What's going on!?"

--"YOUR... NAME... IS... RIBCAGE... NOW..."--

"M-My name is Arnold!"

--"SILENCE... MINION... YOU... ARE... NOW... RIBCAGE..."--

The vampiric former-bandit sighs.

"Okay boss..."

--"HERE"--

The vampire-bandit-minion is dropped in front of Moze, brushing himself off and saying "Hi."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back