• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
๐ธ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž
As she waited for the conversation to continue, she stayed near Minako. She felt safer with her, especially after the bus ride. It was like how it was back home with Booker, and that gave her some peace.

And then... he came into the room.

Immediately, she stayed directly behind Minako as she saw Trevor enter the room. Usually, people didn't really scare her, Songbird truly scared her. But this man? He was starting to scare her, given what happened on the bus. She just hoped he wouldn't notice her.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

sแด‹สแด‡
_________
Like the others, she stood there waiting for what the Vault Hunters had to say. This was really any fan's dream, to meet the people that they admired and looked up to. Inside, she was undoubtedly freaking out.

Hearing someone try to talk Rocket out of killing anything that breathes to get home, she rolled her eyes. "
Listen kid, this galaxy has things that if you don't kill, it will kill you in a few seconds after it sees you. And especially here, on Pandora. So Rocket's right, killing anything that breathes that doesn't say they're friendly is probably your only chance of getting home."

Feeling that Heather grabbed her face, she looked at her. "
Heather, I'm pretty sure they'll tell us what they need us for. Just wait, okay?" She looked up at Moze and the rest of the Vault Hunters. "But yeah, what do you need us all for? I'm pretty sure it has something to do with this whole war against the Mutants, right?"

Her attention turned towards Trevor. "
Listen buddy, you can't take all of the loot, everyone else earned that loot too. Your 'interest' can come later, when you get to some money first before anyone else."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Space Buddha Space Buddha , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith looked over to Skye with a slightly annoyed expression, instead of getting more agitated she just sighed and said "Fine, but don't come crying to me if this whole thing doesn't blow over...That's my job." Lilith just tried to ignore everyone else, excluding Kirby.

Interactions:
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Skye)

Benedict would look at the guards silently before pulling out his megaphone
โ€œSTAND DOWN AGENT THAT IS AN ORDER FROM YOUR COMMANDING OFFICER....I AM IN CHARGE AND I SAY MICHIGAN STAYS!โ€œ he would yell at full volume into their faces
โ€œAh! If you have any further complaints please consult the HR department head.....which is me....now, where is my room.โ€œ
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

"I apologize, it appears that I don't have any USD with me, only LMD. I have alt- nevermind."

The Doctor went back to his group and Trevor was done.

"The drug dealer was only accepting in a currency found in his home, in his specific country. I suppose I should've foreseen a mile away that he would not accept Lungmen Dollars. We will need to find alternatives to where we can procure the materials," the Doctor says, turning to Jeb and Job, "if I write down the ingredients, maybe you can identify them."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Critic Ham Critic Ham Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (?)​

Once Sora got through healing Meguminโ€™s wound, she suggest using the Keyblade to track down Lucky. โ€œUh. Itโ€™s not a wand, and no. I canโ€™t use it to track people. If we want to find Lucky, we have to do it ourselves.โ€

Afterwards, Megumin introduces herself to Dani, but is more worried that she claims she has brain damage, and is confused as to what this Blood Gulch is.

โ€œAw you poor thing.โ€ Dani hugs Megumin whilst rubbing her head. โ€œIโ€™ll tell you what, my nameโ€™s Dani Phantom. Iโ€™ll join your.. โ€œparty?โ€ If it means nursing you back to health.โ€ โ€œCount me in too.โ€ Sora added. โ€œWe need to stick together if weโ€™re gonna save Lucky.โ€ โ€œAnd get back home.โ€

By the time they got there, they were introduced to the Crimson Riders. โ€œSora. Nice to meet you.โ€ โ€œNameโ€™s Dani Phantom. Weโ€™re good on the loot, so how about that explanation?โ€

P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Once the other two caught up with Megumin, she turned on her heel to smile at them, laying a hand on Price. "Look, Sora! He was in Blood Gulch, too! This feels like a true reunion, almost!"

She felt a little flustered when Dani swooned over her. "Um...Physically, I'm okay. It's just my head. And Mewtwo-Samus's friend, who has these psychic powers-said that I'll be completely back to normal soon. I just hope we don't get into a situation where Explosion is required, let alone at more power than this." She repeated her pathetic demonstration with no glimpse of improvement, just her resulting dizziness lasting a little longer. "Um...Okay, what were you saying...? Oh, yeah, Chomusuke!..." She stammered, as she rose to her feet. "Too bad we never got a chance to eat, otherwise I might've seen what his favorite foods are. With that information, we could create a bunny trap for him. Do you think he likes carrots?"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts jigglesworth jigglesworth

Sora looks over to Megumin pulling priceโ€™s arm. โ€œHey. Youโ€™re that guy who helped with the mercenaries.โ€ Sora told Price. After that He pulls Megumin in for a small chat away form Dani and with Price free to join if he wishes.

โ€œAnd Megumin, I thought we werenโ€™t suppose to talk about that.โ€ He said giving a thumb over motion to Dani. โ€œAnd Iโ€™m not sure what Lucky likes. Iโ€™ll have to think about it later.โ€

P PopcornPie jigglesworth jigglesworth

"I thought we were just supposed to be quiet about the Freelancers. I've been great about that part." Megumin whispered back. "If anyone asks specifically how I became damaged, I can just say I took one of those grenades to the head. Speaking of which, do you know if we'll get any? I'd say they're the best Explosion alternative I have, but that would imply that anything compared to the spell." She both narrowed and rolled her eyes. "Maybe Chomosuke has a busted brain, too, and learned how to fix it. If that's where he is, I hope he shows me, when he's turned back to being a nice rabbit..."

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

--- Anna's mind ---

"Yeah, I get that a lot." Julia smiles. "But, come on. You would do it too, if you had this ability."

--- Real world ---

"Yes and yes," She replies to Abbott. "But it's certainly not all fun and games."

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna) Yamperzzz Yamperzzz (Abbott)

--- Anna's mind ---

"Yeah, I get that a lot." Julia smiles. "But, come on. You would do it too, if you had this ability."

--- Real world ---

"Yes and yes," She replies to Abbott. "But it's certainly not all fun and games."

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna) Yamperzzz Yamperzzz (Abbott)
"Heh, what makes you think I can't do that."

Anti-Anna appears but her form is swirling with red and black, and her eyes are glowing, also she's mouthless.

"Well, now that you are here, might as well have a .... chat, shall we?"

She snaps her fingers and the blizzard stops.

"It's not like you can beat me here anyway."

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

--Minako Arisato--
OST: Joy
Color:#FF69B4
Money: $5000
Equipment:
Handheld Shield Proj. 50%[Unequipped]
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@SEES 2: LABYRINTH BOOGALOO

As soon as they arrived to the room led to them by the one eyed masked man, they were greeted with several other people, most of which are garbed with leather. The only woman in the group was named Moze, who was clad in black, red, a helmet and pistols. The aged gentleman is named Zane Flint, who is thought of a jack of all trades. Hit with the ladies, he claims. And then there's this man clad in all black and a skull mask. He's apparently a robot, much like Flak.

"I'm Minako Arisato, I can summon magic creatures by shooting this on my head." Following Elizabeth's cue, Minako introduced herself, pulling out her Evoker and spinning it on her hand, ending with the pseudogun's barrel on her temple. She then giggled, putting the gun back on its holster. "We'll be in your care." Minako finished, letting out a warm smile. Soon enough, several boxes were brought into the room by Ian, stating that its their reward. The boxes contain currency on one end and weaponry on the other. Mostly guns, cause Guns are cool.

As Minako walked towards the box of currency to procure at least 5000 yen in dollars total as her base allowance, the creepy old man from the bus waltz in, probably cut in line and gravitated towards the money, grabbing at least a couple of thousand dollars and putting them in his pockets merrily. Of course, the old man's presence is already bothering Elizabeth, as she is hiding behind Minako, whimpering. With her being this near to the man, there's bound to be trouble.

"If you wouldn't mind..." Minako muttered softly as she grabbed a small handful from the box and backed away from Trevor, holding Elizabeth's hand as she then moved towards the other boxes. She took a peek at the weapons crate, hopefully finding a pole-arm weapon there that would suit her tastes. Although the chances of that are really low.

โ€œOh. Or maybe it was that.. I canโ€™t remember, Iโ€™ll be sure to say you got head trauma because you barely survived an explosion. And no, Iโ€™m not sure when we can get weapons, you can ask one of the riders if you can get some.โ€

Sora then spoke his thoughts on Meguminโ€™s next comment. โ€œI donโ€™t think Lucky has brain damage either, heโ€™s just going through some stuff and needs a little help getting that gem out, thatโ€™s all.โ€

P PopcornPie

As Nearl kept her gleeful attention to Fluffington, the atmosphere had changed as Saria had approached, Silence and Saria sharing gazes of daggers.

The Knight continued to smile and ignorantly pet and gently play with the Eevee, in reality, she was actually quite hurt with these two.

It seems nothing good comes through, why must they be like this, can't they ever just get along..?

"Well, obviously, there are weapons at our disposal." Megumin tipped her staff at the loot boxes. "Not that I really trust them, being honest. There could be something insidious beneath all this. If Lucky taught me anything, it's that we must stay vigilant!...But not too vigilant that we become paranoid enough to shoot each other."

Sora's response had Megumin tilting her head. "I don't know. Willingly letting yourself be cursed into becoming a mindless hunter is pretty brain damaged to me."

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

[class=Window] max-width: 96%; min-height: 600px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 20px #bbbbbb; font-size: 12px; margin:auto; center; font-family=Verdana; padding: 0px; [/class] [class=Bar] background: #333333; max-height: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #fff; line-height: 20px; [/class] [class=Operative] background-color: #555555; border-bottom: 5px solid #33CC33; color: #fff; padding: 10px; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=Board] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/612842151381958694/BG.png'); background-size: cover; border-bottom: 4px solid #333333; min-height: 721px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; color: #fff; font-size: 14px; [/class] [class=Logo] background: url(''); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 300px 300px; background-position: center; [/class] [class=Sheet] background-color: rgba(89, 89, 89,.75); [/class] [class=Image] border-top: 4px solid #33CC33; border-left: 4px solid #248f24; border-right: 4px solid #248f24; border-bottom: 4px solid #33CC33; inline-block; width: 100%; line-height: 0; [/class] [class=Attach] float: left; [/class] [class=Attach2] position:absolute; left: 89%; max-height: 20px; color: #333333; padding: 5px; margin-top: -34px; [/class] [class=tabs] background-color: #333333; color: #fff; font-size: 14px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border-bottom:4px solid #33CC33; [/class] [class=title] background-color: #333333; color: #fff; font-size: 18px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border-bottom:4px solid #33CC33; border-left: 4px solid #248f24; border-right: 4px solid #248f24; border-top: 4px solid #33CC33; [/class] [class=tab] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; width: 50%; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: rgba(217, 217, 217, 0.3); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Profile) (show tabs1) if (eq ${currentTab} Combat) (show tabs2) [/script] [class=shell] background-color: #bbbbbb; width: 100%; height: 25px; border: 4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=meter] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; background-repeat: repeat; height: 100%; width: 100%; [/class] [class=accord] font-size: 14px; color: #fff; [/class] [class=Dialogue] color: #455E87; font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class]

[div class=Window][div class=Bar]
INQUISIDORES (Goetia, G.)
[/div]
[div class=Operative]Reaper Operative S099-6350-7851
[div class=Board][div class=Logo][div class=Sheet]
[div class=title]SERAPH-099 Samael
[/div][div class=Image]
9f50cd37a1f41578609a13289abeab08.png
[/div]
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Optimal
MENTAL CONDITION: Optimal
Crimson Raiders' Base, Pandora
COLOR: #33CC33
FONT: Verdana
IMG_20190624_144904.jpg

PHYSICAL CONDITION: Muffled Crusty Half-eaten Hotdog
MENTAL CONDITION: Depressed Hotdog
COLOR: #54ACD2
[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Profile[/div][div class=tab]Combat[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabs1"]INTERACTIONS: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (GM) TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Skye)
MENTIONS:

At the Siren's remark, Delsausage poked his head out for a brief moment and looked blankly at Skye, "Yeah, I'm surprisingly okay. Especially since a gun is more important than a hotdog person getting chomped in half..." The hotdog slunk back into Samael's pocket, not very enthused. To Skye, it may seem like he was upset about having a gun be chosen over him, but in reality, he was going through some feels right about now. It was the inability to do a good thing because he was just a hotdog and because Samael wasn't a man of similar moral convictions.

The ride to the Crimson Raidersโ€™ base was hardly eventful-the night was punctuated solely by the occasional gunfire several miles off and one or two piercing screams. As boring as it may have been, Samael refused to take a nap. He was hardly tired, with the chemicals running through his veins keeping him wide awake. However, even if he was able to sleep, he did not want to run the risk of being so vulnerable on such a lawless planet. His sleep would be reserved for when he can ensure his security. In lieu of resting, Samael did whatever maintenance he could on his GA-25 autocannon, cleaning dirt and blood out of its internals, lubricating moving parts, and recalibrating the targeting system.

When the bus arrived at the Crimson Raidersโ€™ base, Samael was not entirely impressed, but considering the level of architecture and construction heโ€™s seen so far, he wasnโ€™t surprised either. The base was far better fortified than Skullโ€™s Settlement with its walls, turrets, and heavily armed soldiers in red armor. The interior of the base shared a similar design language as Skullโ€™s Settlement: cheap, quick, and salvaged. The buildings and structures were cobbled together with parts one would find in a scrapyard, but they were clearly more structurally sound and better designed than a backwater mining town.

Stepping off the bus, Samaelโ€™s first task was clear: restocking his equipment. He was ill-equipped for an extended operationโ€”his loadout was optimized for short missions with frequent support. The SERAPH would need to acquire significant amounts of extra ammunition and more precise weapons to offset the lack of support from Seraph PSC or dedicated logistics team. The SABRE exosuit was promptly removed from the trunk of the bus, but Samael opted not to mount it, knowing how much of a hassle it would be. Instead, all he took were the dozen guns he salvaged off of the bandits, guns he had planned on employing on a pinch. However, seeing as there was a "Marcus Munitions", the SERAPH tried his luck at trading in these shoddy weapons for some ammunition and weapons he could use.

Entering the shop, Samael waited until it was his turn at the count and spoke pure business, "I require 1000 rounds of 25x85mm armor piercing rounds and 2000 rounds of 7.20x50mm caseless full metal jacket rounds. I am aware this is specialty ammunition, but I require as much as you can produce by morning. In exchange, I have these weapons," Samael lays down the two weapons onto the table, which consisted of various assault rifles, shotguns, and sniper rifles looted off the bodies of bandits.

That was the most Samael would offer at the first bid. He picked up on how Marcus bantered about "ripping off" his customers, and he would not promise any further compensation for his ammunition should Marcus choose to be liberal with his fees.

As Samael stood silent, awaiting Marcusโ€™s response, a familiar hotdog poked his head out and began running his mouth again in a whisper-shout that was clearly audible to everyone else in the room, "Yooooo! Are we at a blackmarket gun shop? Isnโ€™t this illegal? Yaโ€™know what? Screw it. I always wanted a gun-especially now that Iโ€™m a hot dog. I NEED MY PROTECTION IF I'M GOING BITE INTO THAT FIREWORK SANDWICH!!!" The hot dog looked at Marcus and asked, "Yo, Zeke, my man, what up? Youโ€™ve seen better days? How about hooking me up with a mffmmfm mfmfmfmfm mfmfmfmfm," Delsausageโ€™s voice was getting muffled as Samael pushed the hotdog back into his pocket with his thumb while maintaining the helmeted stare at Marcus.

"Ignore him."

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabs2" style="display: none;"]ABILITIES: Samael is a SERAPH, purpose bred to be the best supersoldiers in the galaxy. Aside from the endless list of augmentations, and enough combat and firearms training to make special forces operators feel like kindergarteners, Samael excels at tracking, explosives, artillery operation, combat engineering, and setting traps. Among the private military sector, he and his team are renowned as the best trackers money can afford, with no terrain too difficult for him to navigate and operate in. Samael also happens to be well studied in basic surgery and forensic pathology, two sides of the same coin. With his training as a Segadores, Samael has also been introduced to strategies used to destroy dangerous ideas and silence people too eager to talk. All of this combined with a mind enhanced by Artificial Intelligence means that it is near impossible to overwhelm Samael physically, intellectually, or creatively.

WEAPONS/EQUIPMENT:
no slide
[div class=accord]Seraph HK-N720-G โ€œNakirโ€ 7.20x50mm Rifle
[/div]
The HK-N720-H is the grenadier configuration of the standard issue Nakir assault rifle produced by Seraph Manufacturing. It is chambered in 7.20x50mm FMJ fed from a 40 round drum mag. It's advanced recoil compensation system and electronic firing system makes it one of the most accurate and reliable rifles in production with a considerable fire rate of 800 rounds/minute. Underslung is a three-round revolver-style 20mm grenade launcher that fires high-explosive grenades. On the top top rail is a VCOG smartscope while a secondary red dot sight sits at a 45 degree angle on the side along with an LED flashlight and laser sight combo. (hk-n720_nakir__baseconfig20.jpg)
[div class=accord]Seraph GE-S25 "Samael" 25mm Autocannon
[/div]
A chain driven autocannon designed to be wielded by an mechanized suit or mounted to a vehicle. It fires 25x85mm depleted uranium armor-piercing discarding sabot rounds out of belt-fed 100-round drum mag at up to 600 rounds per minute. The rounds this weapon fires are sufficient to punch through armored vehicles and any cover short of 2 feet of concrete with ease. The amount of firepower this weapon packs is offset by an impossible amount of recoil for a human to control and incredible weight, such that most SERAPHs can only practically wield it with the loader arms of his SABRE exosuit. The only exception is Samael, who is capable of wielding this monstrosity with his bare hands for short periods of time. Attached to the weapon is a red dot sight, compensator, smart targeting system, and floodlight. (ge-s25_samael_35.jpg)
[div class=accord]Smart AI โ€œPsychopompโ€
[/div]
Psychopomp, otherwise known as โ€œPsychoโ€ is Samaelโ€™s assigned Smart AI. It was originally a standard AI optimized for running combat simulations and proposing optimized tactics real-time. After Samaelโ€™s recruitment into the Segadores, Psycho has been altered to serve the Segadors, informing Samael on the targets assigned to him by the Segadors and leading him to complete objectives in ways that complete objectives of the Segadores.
[/div]
POWERS:
no slide
[div class=accord]-Foresight of the Reaper
[/div]
A relatively basic and stereotypical ability of Reapers, but mistakenly attributed to all Reapers. Samael is able to see the True Name and remaining life force of a person, as well as instantly recognized targets marked by the Segadores. A person's remaining life force can be used to approximate how much longer they have to live, but is by no means an exact science. This ability will not work on immortals. If Samael or a person in his vision would die or sustain a lethal blow within the next six seconds there is a slim chance that Samael will be able to foresee it and react accordingly.
[div class=accord]-Hindsight of the Reaper
[/div]
When faced with a being that has killed within the last 24 hours, Samael is able to determine the cause of death and the instigator of said cause of death if no unnatural cause obstructs it. This ability will not work on beings he has killed himself or on those who have died as the result of non-human causes.
[div class=accord]-Glare of the Reaper
[/div]
Anyone whom Samael intentionally stares at will feel an overwhelming sense of dread and imminent death. If they do not freeze in fear, they will run away blindly, rendering them vulnerable. A person can only break free if their will is greater than Samael's or if Samael looks away.
[div class=accord]-Piercing Gaze of the Reaper
[/div]
Arguably the most powerful ability from the Reaperโ€™s Eye, Samael can fire โ€œspearsโ€ of invisible energy towards anything in his vision, punching through anything short of three inches of titanium. This requires no physical movement on his part, allowing him to kill without moving a muscle. However, beings not marked for death cannot be directly affected by this power, so Samael often has to be creative with its use.
[div class=accord]SERAPH Augmentations
[/div]
All SERAPHs are provided extensive and invasive augmentations to ensure their combat superiority. These augmentations can be divided into three broad categories: Hardware, Wetware, and Manaware. Hardware includes cybernetic and implanted enhancements, Wetware includes genetic biological enhancements and will only list the effects of the modifications, and Manaware includes any form of magical enhancement.
[div class=accord]Hardware
[/div]
-Spinal Neural Interfaces
-Direct Neural Interface
-Auxiliary Neural Interfaces
-Titanium-Tungsten Skeletal Implants
-Integrated AI Matrix Suite
-Superconductor Nervous System Package
-Cardiovascular Regulator
-Hormonal Regulator
[div class=accord]Wetware
[/div]
-Greatly Enhanced Muscular Density/Regeneration/Recovery
-Enhanced Stem Cell Production
-Enhanced Immune System
-Enhanced Metabolism
-Enhanced Vestibulo-Ocular Reflex
-Enhanced Pain Threshold
-Enhanced Cardiovascular System
-Retinal-Inversion Stabilizer
-Robust DNA Replication
[div class=accord]Manaware
[/div]
-Oculus Aquilae - Eagle Eye
-Obscuras Animae - Covered Soul
-Magistri Tempus - Master of Time
-Loricatorum Pellis - Armored Skin
-Ut Obscurum - To Make Obscure
-Sanitatem - Healing
-Si Metus - Intimidation
[/div]

[/div]
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
Fluffington the Mighty takes notice at Silences change of mood, and her demeanor shifts in turn. Her ears droop, her tail stills, and her coat loses some of it's luster, the brilliant silver seemingly turning to a dull grey. "You're angry? Was it something I did? I'm sorry! P-pwease don't be mad!" Her eyes widen begin to water, her bottem lip starts to quiver, and her breathing becomes irregular with a hitch.
Fluffington the Mighty uses Baby Doll Eyes!
Fluffington the Mighty uses Fake Tears!

Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham Ineptitude Ineptitude Crow Crow

Kendall shakes his head. "No, it's very important. I... just want to make sure that thing isn't trying to trick me. Like Natasha said... oh, right. This is Natasha. She's, um... helped me through a lot of things." He glances at Julia. "Julia... can you look inside her mind and see if everything's right? You're the only one who can make sure this really is her."

He then turns to Megumin. "Oh... um..." he blushes and looks away. "...yeah, I, uh, did that, didn't I... please forgive me..."

Ian wanders over and slides some of the boxes away from the people being a bit too greedy with their takes- particularly, Tom & Jerry and Trevor. At least the robot has the decency to gently pluck the mouse out from the pile of cash he's drowning in. "Please split your rewards fairly with the others in your group." He turns to Scott Baker, setting Jerry gently down on the ground. "Each individual is allowed to take $1500. That is enough to cover the cost of one lower-tier unique weapon. Taking more is considered indecent to your fellow team members and will be considered grounds for termination."

"He means we'll put a bullet in you and toss ya' where the Skags'll love pickin' you apart," Zane translates.

Moze smiles at Skye. "Huh. You know a lot about us." She spots her tattoos as she points them out. "A Siren? Like Amara? Looks like we have a tendency to attract you guys. Girls." She gives the girl a salute. "It'll be nice serving with another Siren."

She turns to Ryuji and whistles. "Whoa, nice. Mr. Torgue would have a field day with you. You from Pandora? You seem like one of the locals."

When Lilith introduces herself to the Vault Hunters, the girl in the corner noticeably shifts around and covers her head. She seems rather... uncomfortable with the name. Moze glances at her before turning back to the ghost. "Heh... nice name. Don't go saying it around some of the older Raiders." She moves towards the window at the back and motions for Lilith to come follow. "Lilith's the name of the Siren who lead us against these tweens named the Calypsos a few months back. Sacrificed herself to save Pandora. See that bird marking on the moon? That was her parting gift."

"She was... the leader of our pack," FL4K speaks up. "Her sacrifice and the death of another of ours, Maya, drive us to hunt these Mutants and protect the ones they prey on. Death so hungers for their lives. It is our duty to send them to her."

Moze then looks at Heather. "Army of the dead, huh? Are you some weird necromancer?"

She looks at Abbott. "Being the leader isn't too bad, buuuut it can get stressful sometimes. If an op goes south, you've got the blood of your soldiers on your hands. But you get used to it... usually."

She has to take a moment to pause.

Zane turns to Rocket, smirking. "I like your enthusiasm, boyo! We'll tell you who to shoot once every one of your pals are here. You'll have a lot of bastards to pay a visit to. And maybe a way back to whatever lab ya' came from." This announcement also seems addressed to everyone else eager to find answers, like Venus.

Mr. Chew runs circles around Kirby, occasionally stopping to lick him. Looks like he's made another friend!

Price would be able to see some nice compact sidearms and SMGs in a few of the boxes; hopefully they're what he's looking for.

(THESE ARE NOT THE ONLY WEAPONS! If you wish to obtain another non-legendary gun, you may do so! These are just some examples.)

1585819594771.png
1585819646664.png
1585819615665.png
1585819680239.png

(For a full list of guns you can have, please visit this page and this page!)

Chungchangching Chungchangching TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Martydi Martydi PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thefinalgirl thefinalgirl quadraxis201 quadraxis201 P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Riven Riven ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Space Buddha Space Buddha jigglesworth jigglesworth GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

--

"Cheap?" Marcus repeats. "Of course! I've got the best deals on Pandora, one for every man that lives here, guaranteed!" He puts an SMG on the counter. "If you're looking for weapons on a budget, then invest in some Tediore guns!"

1585820238965.png

Next, he looks to Delsausage and Samael, ignoring the sausage as per the SERAPH's advice. "Heh, something tells me you will be a great customer! But that much ammo will cost you." He looks down at what Samael offers. "Ah... let me see..." he inspects the weapons thoroughly, seemingly making sure Samael isn't pulling a fast one on him right back. "...for all of this, you will be able to buy all the ammo you need. But! That order will require all the money you will get from our exchange. That means no budget for you if you get into a pinch. If you accept, I will have the ammo delivered as soon as possible. This is a one time offer, so take it or get out."

He then looks over at Chimera. "Yes, that is what guns do."

QizPizza QizPizza Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

--

When Jacket jumps over the rock, he'd find a Bandit...

A dead Bandit. The same one he killed before.

And the one that dragged his body here...

1585821173671.png

...is a weird green creature with a large, gaping mouth, a 'flame' flickering on its back. Next to that flame sits an SMG with lights that glow a similar green. It turns its head to Jacket for a moment before making some more strange noises.

It then proceeds to fire a green beam from its mouth at the corpse. Once the beam subsides, the Bandit's corpse has been thoroughly cooked. The creature looks at Jacket and sits down, tilting its head as if waiting for some sort of approval from the masked man. Evidently, it doesn't fear him. And anyone who doesn't fear a crazy man in a chicken mask has no fear whatsoever.

The Crimson Raiders Benedict pulls a megaphone out at scramble back and cover their ears. "Agh, shit! Get that away from him!"

The other soldier rips the megaphone out from his hands and stomps on it.

"Alright, you were just being a weirdo before, but now you're just being an asshole. I guess we can't arrest you for it, but if you keep being a nuisance, we will. Final warning. And this isn't a damn hotel, so stop asking for rooms."

The soldiers at the gate just sort of stare at the Dhampires for a while. "Yeah, um... I don't know if this is being, like, discriminatory or anything, but you look kind of like bad guys. And saying you're with the little girl? Really? That just sounds creepy."

Mid-Chapter Update
"Cirque de So Screwed"

(It is okay to write about the earlier actions of characters, i.e. saying how they got here!)

After varying amounts of difficulty, all of you, at SOME point in the night, gather in the meeting room. Moze, FL4K, Zane, and Ian stand around the fancy high-tech table again, with the young girl- the three had introduced her as Ava- still sitting in the corner. Ian presses a button on the side of the table, presenting you all with a holographic view of a large camp of tents, buildings, and a large arena, all enclosed by wooden walls and fences.

"So, you guys want answers as to how you can get back home," Moze starts. "Here's what we know. You all were taken from your worlds by portals. Ever since the invasions of our towns on Pandora and other planets started, Mutants and people like you have been dropped off all over the galaxy in the same purple portals. Nonstop. Thanks to our friend Tannis, we've been able to predict patterns of high portal activity and low portal activity, and where ones are gonna show up so we can mobilize before too much damage can be done. But, you don't need a history lesson- so I'll let FL4K handle the juicy part. FL4K?"

"The origin of these portals have been unknown... until recently," the beastmaster says as he steps forward. "Bandits have started to talk about what is a relic of some kind. A 'throne,' to be exact. Bandit clans do not commonly hunt together, but under this throne, they have united and have staged multiple ambushes against Crimson Raider caravans. Though relation between this throne and how you came here is theory, it is unlikely that what they speak of is... 'bullshit.'"

FL4K Gaze.gif

FL4K gazes around. "Did I use that right?"

"Speakin' the language of the sophisticated, boyo," Zane replies.

"Interrogations have proven to be insufficient," Ian says next. "Despite the usage of several torture methods, no captured Bandit has confessed to knowledge of the artifact. It seems they know about its presumed existence, but fail to provide a location."

Zane Idle.gif

"Used every trick in the book. Even the one with two wire cutters and a cactus. None of 'em could've been lyin'."

"All we've gotten from 'em is that they say they can use its power to bring back their dead leaders, the Calypsos, and how the guy who told them was the Bandit who's got all the power this side of Pandora: Ribcage."

Ian Talking.gif

"It is likely that the one known as Ribcage will have vital information about this throne. His capture may lead to a method of returning you to your respective places of origin. Securing his base of operations, Steele's Holdout, in the Valley of the Damned may prove to be useful as well."

"What Ian's saying is that Ribcage is probably the only one who knows anything about this throne stuff. Raiding his place and capturing him could put us one step closer to getting you home and finally ending the Mutant war."

"The image in front of you is a projection of his current whereabouts." Ian looks up at the hologram. "Together with operators Axton, Salvador, FL4K, and Zane, you will infiltrate Steele's Holdout and subsequently capture Ribcage. However, heavy caution is advised. This base of operations contains high levels of Bandit activity due to the presence of an arena where Bandits hold several dangerous sporting events."

"Been there once. Saw a Marauder shatter his arse after falling off the bleachers and get pulled apart by a bunch of Bullymongs. Oh, I wish I could see it again."

"Due to these circumstances, it is heavily defended and will require several heavily skilled personnel in order to invade successfully. Common Crimson Raider infantry would be insufficient and ill-advised."

After that lengthy explanation, Moze looks towards you all.

"You see where we're going with this, right? We'll need you to join our Vault Hunters and capture Ribcage so you can have a shot at getting back home."

She glances around.

"Any questions?"

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and The Tom Tom Gang (Blinx)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Spongebob Squarepants (Spongebob Squarepants) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Doom Slayer (DOOM 2016)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokรฉmon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokรฉmon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Saburo Kusanagi (Doctor Who-inspired OC)
Reiksguard Reiksguard as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Sirenhead (Trevor Henderson)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas andใ€ŽKAWAII RAZOR BLADESใ€(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)

Last edited:
David shook the excited man's hand, glad that he could put a smile on someone's face. Abraham caught his eye, and he nodded. The scrap from earlier floated in, and slowly molded itself into an arm. "Hold still. This'll hurt for a few seconds." The hollow end of it set itself on Johnny's elbow, and the end of the device melded with his flesh as before. It was quick, just a few seconds as promised, but when he was done the same type of arm on Lucky graced itself on Johnny's elbow. "Sorry I couldn't make it sleeker. I only have so much equipment to work with."

P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Scott Baker

"See? It pays to ask before you take something." Scott lectured Tom and Trevor when Ian clarified the value of their rewards "Or else you may end up pissing off someone who you don't want to piss off." he finished, then proceeded to pick out his share of the money. When finished, Baker waved the complete sum in the air to show he did not take more than allowed and pocketed it. He did not expect the reward to be this generous, but he wasn't going to complain.

After the Vault Hunters finished their explanation, Scott took a few seconds to think. "So looks like we'll have to fish out a HVT from a hostile fortress. Typical. Nothing is ever easy. Oh what would I give to have my infiltration equipment now. But I guess I'd say something similar if I had it and it came to open combat." after this short side track, he returned to the topic "From what I've seen at Skull's Settlement, our little merry band could very likely take on the fortress if we get the drop on them. But open combat does pose a lot of risks, mainly the possibility of VIP dying in the crossfire or booking it while we're not looking. If we can identify a period where this Ribcage is alone for some time, we could try to infiltrate the place and snag him. I don't suppose you have any dropships we could use for extraction, do you?"

Venus Lovelace
The girl grabbed a pistol from the pile as she listened to the leaders, it was a decent-sized pistol with some blue metal and hexagonal pattern laid on top of it. Venus took it and looked at it, interested in taking a hold of it. She checked the magazine and counted how many bullets it could fit, counting eight only. She wasn't confident in her shooting skills, but she was willing to learn if anyone decided to teach her how to properly aim a gun.

While she was listening to the leaders, the term of some kind of 'throne' dragging them there. The ability of it reminded her of the artifacts that Mother used to make back home. One of them was the Skullheart, an ancient artifact that could grant any woman's wish. However, if the intention of the wish was impure, it will turn them into a being of destruction called the 'Skullgirl.' They had a bunch of other artifacts that were different from the Skullheart, but it was their most notable yet since it brought the most destruction our of all of the artifacts that they had created.

Spotting another pistol, it was more humble compared to the other pistol that she got. It was a metallic purple gun that had some padding on what appeared to be a circle that exactly fit around her wrist. Venus checked it out, seemingly interested with thinking on how it shot its bullets. The designs of these guns were other-worldly, she had to bring them home for Aeon to check out. She felt like that one video game character Aeon had a crush on, Bayonetta or something was her name. If she had more pistols, she could strap some to her feet and shoot with them like a badass woman. But, having two was enough. The goddess had self-control, and grabbing too much guns would make her look bad to others.

Venus obtained the Trenchant Atrocity and the Peacemonger!

Last edited:
1585759220564.png
Tom and Jerry friends.png
Jerry was still feeling lightheaded from the suffocation but was paying attention to the plan. I, on the other hand, was making it rain money on the mouse. He looked at me with an irritated glare before shrugging and going along with it. He started dancing.

Oh. Questions. Nope, we had none.

โ€Fine then. I see you are eager for us to die. The Princess can't shoot a gun to save her own life, she is too delicate.โ€

The thing in front of her somehow smirks, despite not having a mouth.

โ€She needs me to survive!โ€

Princess Anna

Anna didn't know what to do, she tried talking to people but could barely get any words out before they went on their own business. The blood that was literally on her hands, was beginning to dry. And from the looks of it, this place didn't appear to have a bath. And she was too afraid to ask for one.

At the meeting, she would sit silently by, listening but not saying a word. Not in a stoic way, mind you, but in a passive princess kind of way. She looked around at the others. They all looked like they could handle themselves; not that she couldnโ€™t but she was a Princess. Not a warrior! Or whatever these guys were! She wasn't a weapons expert. By all accounts, she shouldn't be here! She should be in Arendale with Hans, Kristof, Olaf and Elsa. But instead she was here, fighting a war she didn't want to be a part of, add that to the sudden second voice in her head, which seemed crazy but knowledgeable in the world around her.

She just wanted to go home and if finding this Ripcage will help her do that then she had no choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back