• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avolair Academy: School For The Supernatural [OPEN][New][Modern Fantasy][Sandbox][Collaborative][Literate][Revamped][Students, Guardians, Hunters]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Probably. I am also curious if Ezra wants to sit down with the others in a chair, or to sit on the floor to talk to lonely Felicity at the auditorium. 🤔

Well I finally got done crafting a character sheet, but I do have a few questions.

A shape shifter, how little control do they have at rank 5? Right now I have it so that the character needs to take meds to supress the ability to change. It is only on these meds that he can even safely survive, without them he'd literally fall apart as parts of him would just change without the rest of him.

Ian Temero Ian Temero Would Inari Maya be ok with sort of adopting an abomination that wants to generally remain human? When it's sad it needs a small pillow pile under a bed for sulking, otherwise it takes care of itself.

Well I finally got done crafting a character sheet, but I do have a few questions.

A shape shifter, how little control do they have at rank 5? Right now I have it so that the character needs to take meds to supress the ability to change. It is only on these meds that he can even safely survive, without them he'd literally fall apart as parts of him would just change without the rest of him.

Ian Temero Ian Temero Would Inari Maya be ok with sort of adopting an abomination that wants to generally remain human? When it's sad it needs a small pillow pile under a bed for sulking, otherwise it takes care of itself.
You probably couldn't do it at will 90-95% of the time, and it may be tied to something like emotions and experiences.

That she is.

The coding in the sheet got a bit borked, but it should be fixed now.
Oh! I didn't think you meant actually adopting him! I thought you were talking about him joining her circle "family".

Hm... I'm sorry but I don't think Maya would literally adopt him, especially before coming to the academy. She and Akiko lived in hiding amongst humans and having someone who would literally turn into a tank at any second would be too much of a risk.

However if you want him to be a part of the Arukatei circle, or just be around Maya and Akiko around the school, then Maya will absolutely go mom on him.

Oh! I didn't think you meant actually adopting him! I thought you were talking about him joining her circle "family".

Hm... I'm sorry but I don't think Maya would literally adopt him, especially before coming to the academy. She and Akiko lived in hiding amongst humans and having someone who would literally turn into a tank at any second would be too much of a risk.

However if you want him to be a part of the Arukatei circle, or just be around Maya and Akiko around the school, then Maya will absolutely go mom on him.
That's fine too, I will change it so he'll see them more as 'pack' sort of like a werewolf would, but not blood relations. Way I see it he has been at the academy for less than a year, with his creation ritual being the start of his time there, and he just doesn't know much from the time before. His memories will gradually unlock as the damage to his soul is healed and he can start to remember what his actual family was.

That's fine too, I will change it so he'll see them more as 'pack' sort of like a werewolf would, but not blood relations. Way I see it he has been at the academy for less than a year, with his creation ritual being the start of his time there, and he just doesn't know much from the time before. His memories will gradually unlock as the damage to his soul is healed and he can start to remember what his actual family was.
He'll need to develop that as the game progresses cause Maya and Akiko just started at the academy.

Sorry for ruining your plans.

He'll need to develop that as the game progresses cause Maya and Akiko just started at the academy.

Sorry for ruining your plans.
It's fine. He'll just be lonely for a bit then in his backstory, all the more reason to go out and make friends.

Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Cpt. Soda Cpt. Soda Your characters can both post. I will get you guys into dorms momentarily. Dmitri, let me know your electives, also your character is a little sketch, so just kind of be realistic with stuff, I like some of his aspects though.

Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Cpt. Soda Cpt. Soda Your characters can both post. I will get you guys into dorms momentarily. Dmitri, let me know your electives, also your character is a little sketch, so just kind of be realistic with stuff, I like some of his aspects though.
Excellent! I will try and take care, don't hesitate to tell me if I do cross a line somewhere.

How many electives are permitted? I'm thinking French and maybe one or two more. At 15 he has all the subjects in the first two clusters right?

Okay, I think there's been enough posts for me to get another one out, which I will do later today. Hopefully Soda will have fixed his post so I can have Maya reply to him, and Blackrose7 Blackrose7 prepare to have a fox girl literally fall into you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back