• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avolair Academy: School For The Supernatural [OPEN][New][Modern Fantasy][Sandbox][Collaborative][Literate][Revamped][Students, Guardians, Hunters]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I have added some recent people to dorms. I will get to schedules in a bit, I've just been trying to chill out a little since making all the rp and it's info. I was literally just staring at the threads, waiting for responses, while spazzing out on the page infos and writing stuff LOL.

I am also staring at the main rp, and I got the like cookie!
Me: Still curious how ghosts would get into their dorm room. They can go through the wall. 🤔

Last edited:
Alright, I'll post later tonight then, currently on my phone since I'm out of the house.
You would need a person or two to post before you, since you very recently posted, and the hunter that posted is kind of not really around us right now, and has more leniency. I had commented I would post today, but yeah in general, rule of them, make sure there's a few people that posted before you posting again, I don't want anyone encouraging speed posting. The world will not end if you need to wait for an additional person to post. I am sure there will be posts though by the time it's night for you anyways, so you will probably be fine. Thanks for asking.

Okay, no need to post in order, but as long as you have multiple people between you and your previous post within your area, you are good to post again. I did go ahead and post, though Nemo isn't being very social, so not much happened lol, not one to warm up immediately XD.

Lol. Felicity is making Mnemosyne cold with her ghostly presence. ( Also, how do ghosts hold their stuff? They can't hold their schedule like normal. 😅 <- I am not counting Telekinesis here. )

Lol. Felicity is making Mnemosyne cold with her ghostly presence. ( Also, how do ghosts hold their stuff? They can't hold their schedule like normal. 😅 <- I am not counting Telekinesis here. )
You have telekinesis. In theory like in other shows and tv things, ghosts have moments where they can touch stuff, but it's not a constant. You really need to be creative, I can't always answer the questions about how everything works, I'm literally being creative in the moment that you are asking.

As a note, there is someone that is currently someone making a teacher, and I have told that they are able to take the spot of one of the npc teacher classes since not all the teacher npcs have been played yet. I will inform you if that npc teacher belongs to you, and we can just move that teacher elsewher.

Oh. I am just curious, since ghosts have their own unique problems. ( Like going through anything, or can't be seen by anyone. )

Ok will do.
Your sheet looks good now by the way. The only thing I would say for the controlling earth and such would be he can't do it unless the weapon is in hand, whereas his other ability, since he I'm assuming temp gets those traits from others, he ends up weaker if the weapon is just further but still has those powers for whatever amount of time.

Your sheet looks good now by the way. The only thing I would say for the controlling earth and such would be he can't do it unless the weapon is in hand, whereas his other ability, since he I'm assuming temp gets those traits from others, he ends up weaker if the weapon is just further but still has those powers for whatever amount of time.

Nice thats how I was going to do it anyway. I was thinking of using the case he carries it in to turn them off when he puts it inside.
I will also give it more of a backstory.

Kitsune's are extinct or almost extinct, huh? Well now I gotta think about how that came to be.

Probably during the 1500s with Nobunaga's war of unification and Hidesyoshi's Sword Hunt. The hunters took advantage of the conflicts to hunt down the kitsunes and other yokai. The kitsunes had it particularly rough since all their strongest members ascend mortality, all but abandoning the younger weaker foxes to fend for themselves.

Of course confirming if the kitsunes are endangered or or not is hard to do when the entire race can almost perfectly disguise themselves as normal humans. But yes, they are endangered, there being less than 100 of them alive today and most are less than 500 years old. Maya and Akiko are some of the first ones to come out of hiding since supernatural creatures became public knowledge, but they still try to keep their existence quiet from human knowledge.

Just wait until Aradia meets Felicity, since a human wouldn't expect them to be a ghost upon looking at them. 😆

I uh, I’m at such a loss at how to jump into any of this with Ezra. 😬

Yep. Head to the auditorium, and you will see a lot of creatures from a ghost just standing there for some reason to demons, angels, kitsunes, and etc.

Okay, I can do that! Sorry, I’m usually not this late to get started in an RP. Might be me just getting used to the site 😓

Users who are viewing this thread

Back