• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avolair Academy: School For The Supernatural [OPEN][New][Modern Fantasy][Sandbox][Collaborative][Literate][Revamped][Students, Guardians, Hunters]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I checked also I saw race and extra details. You are missing rank and rank sub though, as well as the regular magical abilities. So probably just a few additions :). I'm also just going through quick and could be missing things, so I will leave it to you to double check, and fully go over it again after, it will prob be all there lol.
yeah for sure! I'm going back and checking for what I've missed. I most likely misread some of the lore material last night, but thats my fault for staying up so late hehe.

Btw I was wondering about the guardian thing - Im guessing the pureblood and the guardian know each other correct?
Each scenario can vary. Most times they are going to know one another, in other cases though they could be assigned a new guardian, which they have never met. But in 99% of situations, they are aware of one another once the person is assigned.

That is a good question, since guardians need to protect the purebloods. Purebloods are like royalty while the nobles are underneath the purebloods. They are between pureblood and regular.
--------------
Purebloods: Princess/Prince, Duke/Duchness, King/Queen, and Emperor/Empress.
Nobles: All of the noble ranks underneath the purebloods like marquis.
^This is what I like to see them as.

hi again. I'm working on my two magic abilities and I was wondering if it's even possible for demons to have healing abilities?
like, wouldn't healing abilities be linked to light magic? so is it possible for demons to have some form of "dark magic healing"?
does anyone have suggestions/ideas if this ability doesn't work out :c ?

That is a good question, since guardians need to protect the purebloods. Purebloods are like royalty while the nobles are underneath the purebloods. They are between pureblood and regular.
--------------
Purebloods: Princess/Prince, Duke/Duchness, King/Queen, and Emperor/Empress.
Nobles: All of the noble ranks underneath the purebloods like marquis.
^This is what I like to see them as.
Well if you look at the trend that we have here with purebloods then no one is really your "normal" pureblood. I dont see anyone actually going for that "Prince/King/Duke" type of character. I guess my character has roots in that, but no more to the levels it was 100 years ago. Wouldn't pureblood also count as being born from long linage of born werewolfs making them pure blood, not being made with a bite and crossed with human blood?

hi again. I'm working on my two magic abilities and I was wondering if it's even possible for demons to have healing abilities?
like, wouldn't healing abilities be linked to light magic? so is it possible for demons to have some form of "dark magic healing"?
My suggestion if you want them to heal would be magic that takes life from others and heals the person it directs to or gives some from themselves towards another person. It can be under the same one ability. Like a witch doctor kind of thing. Straight healing magic is no go.

Well if you look at the trend that we have here with purebloods then no one is really your "normal" pureblood. I dont see anyone actually going for that "Prince/King/Duke" type of character. I guess my character has roots in that, but no more to the levels it was 100 years ago. Wouldn't pureblood also count as being born from long linage of born werewolfs making them pure blood, not being made with a bite and crossed with human blood?
Purebloods are as you say. A long line of pure lineage. Any other stereotype is just that. It can be a thing, it's not a universal thing, and just depends.

In a way, purebloods do count as being a royal. They are far stronger than an noble, and have more money than them. They even have an guardian to protect them.

In a way, purebloods do count as being a royal. They are far stronger than an noble, and have more money than them. They even have an guardian to protect them.
They don't have more money than anyone. Like anyone in the world there are purebloods with more money, and also poor purebloods etc.

Oh. I didn't know that, since I thought that they would be more rich than a noble.
Me: Look at the stereotype part for the purebloods. OH.

Another thing i just thought of is that same magic could also work as taking some from people to give to themsleve, or taking energy and converting that to healing or life source, or just energy to convert to strength; or giving that vice versa. Sorry, I played a lot of mmos xD.

I think I did it now haha. I'm sorry for the spam. Hopefully, I didn't miss anything this time!

I think I did it now haha. I'm sorry for the spam. Hopefully, I didn't miss anything this time!
I will look over it more a bit, I did glance over the changes. For now, go through the list of purebloods, and see who appeals to you to watch over, and then ping those people here! I don't want to hear anything from the peanut gallery till nios says something. After that, we can go from there, and just see who is best fit. Right now only one person has a guardian, and that is our pureblood unranked demon.

Seraphiel Seraphiel is it safe to assume that the CSs that haven't been completed are no longer part of the RP?
I'm having trouble choosing. Is it okay to ask for the pureblood creators' opinions on how they would feel about Constance being their guardian?

Seraphiel Seraphiel is it safe to assume that the CSs that haven't been completed are no longer part of the RP?
I'm having trouble choosing. Is it okay to ask for the pureblood creators' opinions on how they would feel about Constance being their guardian?
Yep that's fine. Also, I think we had like one pending sheet, if something is not finished don't count them. I can just ping the purebloods since you don't have a preference.

Maya is a teacher and not a student so she probably shouldn't be in consideration. She'd also probably decline having one.
Yeah haha I was going to say... who's babysitting who hereπŸ˜‚?

As far as my character a few things. For one Mnemosyne would probably not have any respect for her 'initially' because she is very much groomed to be a servant. Mnemosyne is one to be drawn to those that will think for themselves and let themselves stand out as individuals, and someone that ust was like yes ok to everything she asked, without having opposing input ever would get under her skin. She would not hate her by any means, as she would not see her as a bad person. Compatibility skill wise they are the same rank, so they should be able to keep up with one another. Your character is not great with light magic, which mine does have which could be bad or interesting lol. They do both have some level of healing magic and utility magic. Your character has a lot of utility, and my character has a lot of support. It's good and bad depending. The child like side to your character would appeal to mine, as she's all about authenticity and keeping her loved ones happy, and she'd want to nourish that little girl that never had a chance to live. She would probably try to brute force her back into existence. They are both die hard loyal types. I guess my last note would be my character actually has abilities that would enhance yours. If we do end up together, I would have a note or two about that healing ability you have xD. These are all my notes though, and you can decide for yourself once the others speak up, I am open to stuff.

My character obviously is a foreigner and specifically from Russia which for the supernatural world would be known as quite dark and ruthless place to be, so the fact that Connie deals the best with forces that lurk in the dark fits perfectly. Also the very militant - serve and protect, no questions asked - type of thinking/attitude would fit very well within the idea of a werewolf pack. The eye loss and it's sensitive story sparked some ideas of how it could have been lost in wolf environment, but I bet you have your own story of what happened already. The things that are questionable to fit each others backgrounds are some interests and likes that would not fit the place where my character is from and the social levels. Like the food - Korean fried chicken haha.

In general my character does not act or think like a brat that would be some sort of high end creature. He never lived the life that his ancestors lived, so he does not fully understand it and tries not to pay too much attention to it, although his whole life so far he has been told each day how careful he should be as there are a lot of creatures and humans after the name he holds. So he would not view Connie as his guardian or a servant, but more like a friend that is either always around or has been around his whole life.

holy cow. I think I just made things harder because I love both of them already *cries*
for Mnemosyne, I think Constance is going to have a tough time dealing with her but not entirely in a bad way. Because of Mnemosyne's rebelliousness and always looking for trouble, Constance is most likely going to be running after her, insist that what she is doing isn't safe, and stress on her that they shouldn't be doing this. I can see Constance cleaning up after your character a lot if this were to happen and it might bring Constance some stress. I agree with you about their magic abilities clashing, and it has raised a few questions about whether your character's parents would think of hiring a demon of all species in the first place (tho idk this would make a big difference lol). I feel like Constance's abilities would just do more harm than good for Mnemosyne because even if her intent was to keep her safe, there are possibilities that she could get hurt by Constance's own hands. Tho I am interested in how her abilities can enhance Constance's o.o There is also the racial issues that surround demons and vampires that might spark some problems, especially since Mnemosyne is a rare type of vampire. If Constance were to serve Mnemosyne, she would definitely be always on her toes.
for Maxim, I think Constance would be more at ease because of the similarities in their personalities. I have not created a tragic backstory for the eye loss but having it involve the wolf community would be super interesting and I would love to brainstorm with you about that ^-^. If it were linked to the wolf community, Constance would definitely keep Maxim at a distance. She would want to keep their relationship strictly by contract, which is something that Maxim probably wouldn't want if I am correct? And because Maxim wouldn't treat her as a guardian, she would probably bug him by asking if there was anything she could do. I think the difference in appearances would also make up for a fun dynamic tho. By this, I mean that Maxim looks old for his age and so people might assume that Maxim is Constance's guardian and not the other way around haha. I also wonder how Constance would become his guardian since your character's CS states that Maxim's family lost wealth and power a long time ago... Maybe Constance's parents owe Maxim's parents a favor and left Constance to look after Maxim?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back