• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avolair Academy: School For The Supernatural [OPEN][New][Modern Fantasy][Sandbox][Collaborative][Literate][Revamped][Students, Guardians, Hunters]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Goblin is an interesting choice, and Seraphiel would have explained the different goblin types for you, Gray.

If Im not mistaking, then Seraphiel will most likely approve or decline the race as she has done with Angels etc. Im sure there was a reason why a specific list of supernatural beings were made, instead of allowing to do anything that is not a human. Will see tho...

I had asked about the angels because she had demons created. She seemed to agree, so she sent me the two ranks she created for angels. I chose one and that was that. I don't know of she will agree to a goblin though.

At this point I have explained the introductory stage of heat that one will experience if they head outside but within school grounds, such as where the auditorium is. I am not sure exactly where the auditorium is, but I took the liberty of placing it in a somewhat central location. Nearby is the Arena at about ten minutes away. If you try going directly to another location, which might be useful if you're trying to avoid a fight, the heat will enter its second stage, at which point you should let us know so it can be narrated. Everyone will experience this somewhat generic effect as they go outside, so I hope that allows y'all to roleplay more effectively with less narration needed and waiting for posts!

What I am curious about is the time changes. It was mentioned that in some places it's full moon, but is it a magical illusion full moon or would it actually affect me as Type B werewolf who can only fully turn into a wolf during full moon and the shift happens unwillingly. Basically if I would go into a room or place where there is a full moon, would I turn?

That's a good question. This can be solved in RP if someone checks out the room before you to see if it's a full moon in it, however there is one room that temporarily had a full moon and it is highly unlikely you'll enter it, and even then, it lasts for like five minutes. There is one room with constantly changing weather, and I believe for fairness sake, it shouldn't affect Maxim.

The magic is legit changing the weather, but it is ultimately caused by magic. Someone could theoretically turn off the spell in all cases but one.

Felicity: The weather isn't affecting her like usual. 😂
Felicity also have ice magic.

Last edited:
Now that I think about it. This situation is funny, since Felicity is the only person who can able to deal with the heat. Because it isn't magic, and she is a ghost.

Probably should have dropped in here before I dropped my application but when it’s goblin time it’s go time, right?
Really want to see what kind of potions the other students can get.

THE FOLLOWING IS COMPLETELY NON-CANON

[=/=\=/=\=]

Erich pops the cap on the oil drum, only to let out a small cloud that shapes into a mushroom before it dissipates. He involuntarily steps back.

"So this is a haste potion... for me? I appreciate the offer, though I am doubtful of the quantity you proscribe." Erich says as he eyes the drum dubiously.

"Look who is the alchemist here?! Just drink it all and trust me you'll be a blur!" Boo says authoratively as they push up their glasses.

Erich shrugs, and heaves the barrel to the skies. Loud metallic gulps fill the room as the goblin looks on with interest. Erich just slowly lowers the barrel and gives them a side eye.

"It doesn't-"

His eyes dilate. The empty barrel clatters to the floor. Erich's now empty hands shake a little. Slowly, the boy melts in his telltale smoke and flames as he transforms.

It's not Erich's regular combat form. His treads are now eight monster-truck tires, his engine deck is a veritable forest of polished chrome, and for some reason his hallmark brown and green hide is now a bright gleaming red. A cross between a belch and a stalling engine reverberates around the room as a single large smoke puffs up to the ceiling.

"Erich?"

"I. AM. SPEEEED." Erich announces.

All further noise is devoured by the roaring engine. Erich, along with most of the east wall vanish in an explosion of burning rubber, nitrious oxide and extremely loud Eurobeats played at high velocity.

Last edited:
I am just going to tell you that Felicity isn't a runner, since she is a noble ghost. ( She has a lot of energy, but that immediately disappears when she starts to run in a race. 😆 )
TayMaiTer TayMaiTer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back