• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avolair Academy: School For The Supernatural [OPEN][New][Modern Fantasy][Sandbox][Collaborative][Literate][Revamped][Students, Guardians, Hunters]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I really should have turned notification on for this, I’m not used to this site at all >_<;

Oh boy, and Maxim would probably be a better choice. Not tiptoeing around Mnemosyne.
hmm well there are definitely pros and cons when choosing either or. Being Mnemosyne's guardian seems like Constance is living a thriller movie or something while being Maxim's guardian could strike up some platonic friendship and at the same time some uneasiness due to the tragic backstory stuff lol. I can't word atm haha

hmm well there are definitely pros and cons when choosing either or. Being Mnemosyne's guardian seems like Constance is living a thriller movie or something while being Maxim's guardian could strike up some platonic friendship and at the same time some uneasiness due to the tragic backstory stuff lol. I can't word atm haha
That would be a hard choice.

Just want to say I appreciate the great analysis being done here! This is super interesting to see how two guardians would interact, especially as they're both extremely loyal! I can imagine that no matter who Constance choses, there will be really tense moments come tournament time or during competitive assignments in which her and Paramirum are either competing for their pureblood, one in a very obvious way, and one in a very behind-the-scenes way. I also wonder who would actually check the records, because I think if Constance somehow knew about Aaron's family creating a freaking homunculus, it'd be really wild for her to know and not say, Aaron. I think this also might be a factor for Mnemosyne as she is a pureblood, along with Maya, but maybe not for Maxim who has lost influence. I just can't wait for the characters to start interacting and having these complicated moments and all that, I'm so excited!!

Just want to say I appreciate the great analysis being done here! This is super interesting to see how two guardians would interact, especially as they're both extremely loyal! I can imagine that no matter who Constance choses, there will be really tense moments come tournament time or during competitive assignments in which her and Paramirum are either competing for their pureblood, one in a very obvious way, and one in a very behind-the-scenes way. I also wonder who would actually check the records, because I think if Constance somehow knew about Aaron's family creating a freaking homunculus, it'd be really wild for her to know and not say, Aaron. I think this also might be a factor for Mnemosyne as she is a pureblood, along with Maya, but maybe not for Maxim who has lost influence. I just can't wait for the characters to start interacting and having these complicated moments and all that, I'm so excited!!
I am going to respond to this with my own thoughts about our guardians (can we be roommates👀), but give me a mo haha.
also Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption yes. Im pretty it's open and looking for either guardians/hunters c:

What do think you guys need. I'm willing to make whatever character to make the rp more fun.
Well either guardian or hunter work. So decide whether you want to be a bad guy or not lol. Whatever you have more ideas for. Currently both are needed. Right now we have one hunter, one additional person that wanted to make a hunter, two guardians, so either works. If you are good at playing the bad guy make a hunter, if you are good at playing a kind of protector type character (of any personality) that is charged to fight for the purebloods, make that.

Okay I'll probably make a guardian then.
Alright, go ahead and head over to the character page, and make a sheet. As a note, guardians can also be students, or you can just make them as guardians, who happen to be at the school just doing their job lol. Whenever you are done, go ahead and ping me, I will check it over.

Okay, Mnemosyne now has a guardian as an update. Prince of corruption took that role.
neeeat. I'm sorry for not making an immediate choice. I loved both Mnemosyne and Maxim that it was difficult to choose.
aah I love it. Now that Constance has a pureblood, I can address this with more confidence. Ngl I haven't thought about competing against other guardians. Constance isn't a student so I didn't think there would be a possibility for her to participate... but now that you brought the idea of guardians fighting for their purebloods, I am completely stoked. I'm already starting to wonder in what ways Constance will try to "hype" Maxim up, but because of his background, I think it wouldn't be that useful or effective. Regardless, I think it will be fun to see what happens.
I'm not fully informed of Aaron and Paramirum's relationship. Could you spare some time to fill me in about it? I don't doubt for even a second that Paramirum's biology will spark some interest in some of the purebloods and even Constance, but in what way will she feel about her fellow rival? Will she feel threatened and see him as a danger to Maxim? Curious to learn more about him? Who knows! That is in the air hehe.
I was wondering if it would be possible for Constance and Aaron to be familiar with each other. Perhaps, Constance was supposed to be Aaron's guardian, but stuff happened that didn't allow that to follow through? Maybe paperwork or something lol. After all, Aaron and Constance are demons. ( ZeeNathan ZeeNathan how do you feel about this?)
edit: also! OBESE OBESE Constance will be your new guardian ^-^

Last edited:
Ah, we had a DM thread because we wanted it to be a surprise for everyone! But what I can reveal is that Aaron does not know about his guardian, and most people who aren't in high places or related to those high places should not know. I can count with one hand the people who should know in the RP right now about Paramirum, and Constance may or may not be on that list. Everyone else should see him as a kinda weird and distant college student that is a human. He is a total bookworm, and has some strange magic that unskilled supernaturals wouldn't know about other than 'theoretical stuff' and 'ancient stuff'.

Paramirum's relationship with Aaron is one-sided and complicated. I tried to hint at it in my first post but he feels very strange about being created. He's still loyal, but his views may or may not change. I'd read into that one if you want to get a bit into his head!

neeeat. I'm sorry for not making an immediate choice. I loved both Mnemosyne and Maxim that it was difficult to choose.

aah I love it. Now that Constance has a pureblood, I can address this with more confidence. Ngl I haven't thought about competing against other guardians. Constance isn't a student so I didn't think there would be a possibility for her to participate... but now that you brought the idea of guardians fighting for their purebloods, I am completely stoked. I'm already starting to wonder in what ways Constance will try to "hype" Maxim up, but because of his background, I think it wouldn't be that useful or effective. Regardless, I think it will be fun to see what happens.
I'm not fully informed of Aaron and Paramirum's relationship. Could you spare some time to fill me in about it? I don't doubt for even a second that Paramirum's biology will spark some interest in some of the purebloods and even Constance, but in what way will she feel about her fellow rival? Will she feel threatened and see him as a danger to Maxim? Curious to learn more about him? Who knows! That is in the air hehe.
I was wondering if it would be possible for Constance and Aaron to be familiar with each other. Perhaps, Constance was supposed to be Aaron's guardian, but stuff happened that didn't allow that to follow through? Maybe paperwork or something lol. After all, Aaron and Constance are demons. ( ZeeNathan ZeeNathan how do you feel about this?)
edit: also! OBESE OBESE Constance will be your new guardian ^-^

Well, it's actually up to you to decide. I personally think it would be really interesting if the clash between the two guardians really happened. As Clausewitz Halcyon Clausewitz Halcyon has said, Aaron is not aware that he had a Paramirum as his Guardian. I was thinking that since Aaron and Maxim are roommates, maybe Maxim will have a hard time dealing with Aaron. Note: Aaron has a rather playful and mischievous personality that completely contradicts Maxim's cold and aloof personality. Aaron would sometimes create troubles when he is bored or pull a prank when he is happy. All in all, he can be a really annoying person when he wants to. It's hard to really deal with him since he would always put on a smiling face that makes it hard for people to guess his true intention. So, rather than getting along, maybe Constance and Aaron would have a love-hate kind of relationship? of course it's not love in a romantic way. It's just that Constance would get annoyed at him because he always creates trouble for her master but she can't dislike or hate him either. They are fellow demons and Aaron is a pureblood. By rank, Constance didn't have the right to really oppose or hate him. It will be a rather complicated relationship.
And maybe, that's when Paramirum would try to clean up Aaron's mess. Maybe that would also be the reason for Paramirum's and Constance's clash between each other. Constance can't get mad at Aaron so she demands responsibility from Paramirum, maybe? Maybe she would be aware of Paramirum's relationship with Aaron but choose to not say anything to Aaron later? Because, she didn't like him, nor did she dislike him either. Moreover, Aaron likes to annoyed her master. So why would she bother telling Aaron that he has a guardian? Of course, this is just a suggestion.

I just posted my character. I don't mind if something needs to changed. I would like the feedback.
Would also like an opinion on a second weapon.

I just posted my character. I don't mind if something needs to changed. I would like the feedback.
Would also like an opinion on a second weapon.
So I think your character is mostly good. Hunters don't usually have magic, although they can have magic weaps which is rare but totally fine. So you need to explain where those powers are from and what they are tied to, and the downsides of them. They will end up being tied to something specifically in most cases. If you have another non item scenario in your head run it by me. ALso it says full name at the top, you didn't fill that out :P.

So I think your character is mostly good. Hunters don't usually have magic, although they can have magic weaps which is rare but totally fine. So you need to explain where those powers are from and what they are tied to, and the downsides of them. They will end up being tied to something specifically in most cases. If you have another non item scenario in your head run it by me. ALso it says full name at the top, you didn't fill that out :P.

Ok will do.

Ooh okay. Thanks for running me through that. I understand their relationship a bit more and yeah, I have to read through the IC thread again. Now, Constance knows to mind her own business. She'll only interfere if it involved Maxim; otherwise, you're right. She wouldn't have a reason to tell Aaron about Paramirum's intentions even if she were aware of something.
In regards to her involvement with Aaron, his antics would be a nuisance to her (if Maxim ends up being affected by it.) But then again, yes, you have a point that Aaron is still superior to her by rank so she has no authority to reprimand him. I think the best Constance can do in this situation is to ensure it doesn't get out of hand- hence her tense situation with Paramirum. She'd probably think Paramirum's an obssesed (yet odd) fan of Aaron. Thats the only reason I can think of lol. Speaking of odd, that is an appropriate word to describe him when Constance is within the same vicinity as him, but she wouldn't think much into Paramirum's involvement with Aaron. A hunch may arise but that will lead to becoming a fleeting thought. She's not the type to get into other people's affairs because she wouldn't want it done onto Maxim. In other words, I dont think Paramirum has to worry about Constance trying to find out and snitch... unless Maxim puts her up to it👀 then she must comply.

Ooh okay. Thanks for running me through that. I understand their relationship a bit more and yeah, I have to read through the IC thread again. Now, Constance knows to mind her own business. She'll only interfere if it involved Maxim; otherwise, you're right. She wouldn't have a reason to tell Aaron about Paramirum's intentions even if she were aware of something.
In regards to her involvement with Aaron, his antics would be a nuisance to her (if Maxim ends up being affected by it.) But then again, yes, you have a point that Aaron is still superior to her by rank so she has no authority to reprimand him. I think the best Constance can do in this situation is to ensure it doesn't get out of hand- hence her tense situation with Paramirum. She'd probably think Paramirum's an obssesed (yet odd) fan of Aaron. Thats the only reason I can think of lol. Speaking of odd, that is an appropriate word to describe him when Constance is within the same vicinity as him, but she wouldn't think much into Paramirum's involvement with Aaron. A hunch may arise but that will lead to becoming a fleeting thought. She's not the type to get into other people's affairs because she wouldn't want it done onto Maxim. In other words, I dont think Paramirum has to worry about Constance trying to find out and snitch... unless Maxim puts her up to it👀 then she must comply.
Glad my idea went through XD. I was afraid I explained it in a roundabout way that makes it hard to understand. I'm not a native English speaker and sometimes, my english would be bad with out a reason.

In regards to her involvement with Aaron, his antics would be a nuisance to her (if Maxim ends up being affected by it.) But then again, yes, you have a point that Aaron is still superior to her by rank so she has no authority to reprimand him. I think the best Constance can do in this situation is to ensure it doesn't get out of hand- hence her tense situation with Paramirum. She'd probably think Paramirum's an obssesed (yet odd) fan of Aaron. Thats the only reason I can think of lol.
About this, we will talk more in DM, but you as my guardian I would refuse you to oblige to anyone else, besides who you swore your loyalty, so I would push to make sure that Aarons rank and the same race in your eyes means nothing.

Glad my idea went through XD. I was afraid I explained it in a roundabout way that makes it hard to understand. I'm not a native English speaker and sometimes, my english would be bad with out a reason.
oh haha. Tbh I didn't even notice. You're fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back