Other To All My Followers (and given the occasion, a couple more people)

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Singing Theia OP.gif
lil' gif to ease things in

Hey everyone, hope you had an amazing thanksgiving even if you don't celebrate it!

So, every once in a while I like to make one of these "thank you all" sort of threads, and since today is yesterday was thanksgiving, I think the spirit of the season to speak really fits making it today (plus it serves as a late 500 follower celebration :P XD ). Though it is kind of last minute, and just what to actually say is always a challenge, even if I'm trying to speak from the heart because it always comes out so cheesy and forced... Well, if nothing else, I'd like to say I mean every word, even if words can't really express my gratitude.

It was only a few years ago that I joined RPN while looking for an new RP site due to semi-complicated circumstances, and made my first roleplay here, a simple romance/fantasy roleplay. It's a little funny that's one of the few roleplays I actually got to complete in my time here, and it wasn't even in an expected way. Not that I regret any of the time I spent here on RPN. Sure there are issues. I've been here long enough to see many dear friends take their leave or just vanish. Ghosting is a major issue, to the point of being the normality. There have even been times when stuff on RPN caused enough stress to disturb me IRL. And yet, even those challenges are in some ways, the charm of RPN. I often tell people outside of RPN that RPN is my main roleplaying site or my main hobby, but it is so much more than that: I said this before, but RPN is like a second home to me. I love it here and it's you guys, RPN's community, because you're the ones that make it such a great place to be! For this second home of mine, thank you!

Sure, some of you may not interact with me much or even remember why you followed me in the first place. Heck, some of the tags belong to accounts that haven't been used in quite a while. However by being here, by being a part of this community, you help form this huge network of ideas, personalities, tastes and so on...and yet also bringing the uniquely welcoming feeling of RPN at the same time. For those little pieces of you that you bring to the community, thank you!

I do, despite appearances, understand that I've barely began scratching the surface of life and it's experiences, however, through RPN I have grown and learned so much about myself. It's almost unreal. I've grown to better understand my own faults and qualities, my preferences and wishes. Through contact with all of you, I've found context to that as well, gained friends and the occasional foe, met with experiences and lives I never would have conceived facing so soon. So, for these experiences you've given me, and for the person I am today, thank you!

I don't want to dabble too much, so I'll get to the point: Thank you. I cannot thank you enough. Thank you for being awesome, for making this great community and giving me so much of my life and such a welcoming place to be in. Being able to hang out in here, with you guys, it means the world to me. Even if I don't get to interact with all of you as often as maybe I would like, given the chance. Thank you for everything. And of course...

Thank you for following me!

Now, since it is, or was depending on when I finish getting those tags, thanksgiving, I think it' be a bit low if I just thanked you guys. For this special occasion, I also want to thank a group without whom there wouldn't even be a site to build this awesome community with. I have no idea where I'd be if not for their hard work, hard work which isn't always given the kind of praise or thanks it deserves. So, on my part, and hopefully on yours as well, I'd like to thank you all of you members of RPN's staff! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication!

Tags: K Koolcat113 LadybirdMooch LadybirdMooch 03WillowTree30 03WillowTree30 Donatello Donatello 1 1234 431101134 431101134 54160 54160 9forgotten 9forgotten L E M O N L E M O N Aato Aato Abbie Kingsley Abbie Kingsley abnormal abnormal Abyssal General Abyssal General Acilina Acilina Adorable Monster Adorable Monster AdventureAlwaysAwaits AdventureAlwaysAwaits Adzel Adzel Aether1 Aether1 Agent23 Agent23 Oath__ Oath__ Alba Teno Alba Teno A alexplays21 Alwaysone Alwaysone Amaya Himura Amaya Himura AMedStudentRevolutionary AMedStudentRevolutionary Anaxileah Anaxileah Andrew Arkinson2.0 Andrew Arkinson2.0 Ania Ania animagemed animagemed ANTIOPTIS3 ANTIOPTIS3 Anxiety Anxiety Apis Apis Aquarious Aquarious Archene Archene Archie Archie Archtoddler Archtoddler Lyra_Kranda Lyra_Kranda Ariel Ariel arkadia arkadia Armelle Armelle Arne Arne Ashlee Colt Ashlee Colt ashthelame ashthelame Astraeus Astraeus Astralworks Astralworks AtomH720 AtomH720 Atraxaisbae Atraxaisbae auj-blake auj-blake Aya Takamitsu Aya Takamitsu BackSet BackSet Ballerina Ballerina thorsayingyeet thorsayingyeet diogenes_ diogenes_ Bastet Bastet Beebasaur Beebasaur beehsknees beehsknees beelzebub beelzebub Benjamiin Benjamiin Bill Nein Bill Nein billthesomething billthesomething BlackWaterDragon BlackWaterDragon Blackwind Blackwind Blu3 Blu3 BomBoi BomBoi Bonsaiz Bonsaiz Bookerdewitt Bookerdewitt Bored-Tigecko Bored-Tigecko Brendanfp Brendanfp BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Sownya Sownya Bubbly Kitsune Bubbly Kitsune bumblebee autobot human bumblebee autobot human BunnyBear0626 BunnyBear0626 byan byan C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s C.C. C.C. Caeli13 Caeli13 CalahGalaxy CalahGalaxy Canaan Canaan CottonCandy414 CottonCandy414 Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Captain Oliver Captain Oliver Captain Sweatpants Captain Sweatpants Catharsis Catharsis Ceemuhrie Ceemuhrie CelticHero37 CelticHero37 CeltyS CeltyS cfloyd cfloyd Chai Tea Chai Tea Chen Gong Chen Gong chesirekitten chesirekitten Chicken Pot Pie Chicken Pot Pie Chizuko Fujikawa Chizuko Fujikawa Cinder_Rabbit Cinder_Rabbit . l e m o n c h i l d . . l e m o n c h i l d . coffeebeancat coffeebeancat constellation constellation Coreonysis Coreonysis Corvin the Crow Corvin the Crow cream_puff_bunny cream_puff_bunny CrewlessCaptain CrewlessCaptain Crispycactus Crispycactus Aremi.Writes Aremi.Writes CrunchyNut CrunchyNut daesung daesung DailyRoLord DailyRoLord dainty baby dainty baby Daisy the princess Daisy the princess D Dakota_Natsu_Dragneel Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Damafaud Damafaud Jessie_Ackerman Jessie_Ackerman Lady Midnight Lady Midnight QuietlyExisting QuietlyExisting DespairBear DespairBear BDark BDark DarkRumours DarkRumours Scottybird Corvus Scottybird Corvus Datbrony Datbrony Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo DawnieDragon DawnieDragon Death Queen Death Queen Oswald_Abbott Oswald_Abbott Delzmore Delzmore DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete demnkiller demnkiller Derpy Dev Derpy Dev Kloudy Kloudy Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert DevonWrites DevonWrites Dex118 Dex118 D DisneyGirl D disturbedchild Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker DollarBill DollarBill dooderhead dooderhead Doodle_D_Dog Doodle_D_Dog DragonessWithin DragonessWithin Dragonix975 Dragonix975 dragonqueen3 dragonqueen3 dragonsfire dragonsfire Ducky_Princess Ducky_Princess Dyl4nL33 Dyl4nL33 E60656 E60656 Ebiliabere Ebiliabere Echo Frisk Echo Frisk The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof eggo-el eggo-el Elephantom Elephantom Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Enkye Enkye enzerubebii enzerubebii epicstar epicstar EricSings EricSings ErikaAkaLuna ErikaAkaLuna Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Esdeath Esdeath Esha.Garrett Esha.Garrett Esper Alucard Esper Alucard E ewitches F35H F35H FabulousTrash FabulousTrash Fae13 Fae13 Faith Rosepetal Faith Rosepetal FanOfSiriusBlack FanOfSiriusBlack Faustus Schuster Faustus Schuster Feifei Feifei Figment Figment Figuratively Figuratively Flame Demon Flame Demon Fleur Fleur Fluffy_marshmallow Fluffy_marshmallow ForgottenName ForgottenName ForTheLoveOfSwanQueen ForTheLoveOfSwanQueen Fox Mulder Fox Mulder French Fries French Fries Freyja Freyja Frithoe Frithoe Gabriel Forfax Gabriel Forfax GabrielTrickster24 GabrielTrickster24 Gamerpurgatory Gamerpurgatory Gattoblu Gattoblu GayYaoiWes2 GayYaoiWes2 ghxstfreak ghxstfreak PhantomsAngel064 PhantomsAngel064 A A Bottle of Memories girl_on_fire girl_on_fire Gizaira Gizaira Golden flame dragon Golden flame dragon Golden Slumbers Golden Slumbers GreatDoggo GreatDoggo H8becomesyou H8becomesyou Hailey Hailey Haileysdaddy Haileysdaddy HeathertheGamer HeathertheGamer HeidenShayde HeidenShayde hellish child hellish child Hello Hello Becker Becker Parallax Parallax High Moon High Moon hikarigu hikarigu Hiri Hiri Hiro_mi21 Hiro_mi21 hmphq hmphq R Rock And Roll Boy hollow.moon hollow.moon Hollycrest Hollycrest honey_bear honey_bear Hopeless Wanderer Hopeless Wanderer hostage hostage Wormy Wormy IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 Ila Ila Illusionus Illusionus imawarriornow123 imawarriornow123 Im_just_here Im_just_here InfinitelyCreative InfinitelyCreative Haz. Haz. Inheritance Inheritance Redkorbi Redkorbi Interest Interest InvaderLynx InvaderLynx Tartaglia Tartaglia TeethForRent TeethForRent Better_Than_Hawkeye Better_Than_Hawkeye IvyTempest IvyTempest I_love_my_Ocs I_love_my_Ocs Jailbird Jailbird Jay Wolf Jay Wolf Jean Otus Jean Otus Jel.XP Jel.XP JEMdice JEMdice jesse ridgway jesse ridgway JessicaRabbit2021 JessicaRabbit2021 takki takki CasualTea CasualTea JKai JKai Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades just hannah just hannah k a l l i s t o k a l l i s t o Kagome-chan Kagome-chan Kaitheroleplayer Kaitheroleplayer Kali Jensen Kali Jensen Karamatsu Karamatsu KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray kasigi kasigi Kato_Danzo Kato_Danzo KatrinaPride KatrinaPride Kemukujara Kemukujara Kerushi Kerushi KikoDiaz KikoDiaz Killigrew Killigrew Kimmi-Chan Kimmi-Chan Kingfisher Kingfisher Kinnga Kinnga Kipsy Kipsy Kira Dweller Kira Dweller kirsa kirsa Kisaki Kisaki Kishchigo Sennem Kishchigo Sennem Kitsu Kitsu KittenJoe KittenJoe Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Koinu Koinu Kojuen Kojuen KolourfulNeco KolourfulNeco Kon Kon krxwley krxwley Kumii Kumii K Kyza_otaski Peach Tea Peach Tea L0ck0n L0ck0n Lady_Feonis_of_Fairhaven Lady_Feonis_of_Fairhaven Larry Larry MTMM MTMM Laughing_Fruit Laughing_Fruit kalopsia. kalopsia. Leah_Kitten Leah_Kitten LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Lemon jello Lemon jello lemonssaltt lemonssaltt Lenny2000 Lenny2000 LennyTheMemeGod LennyTheMemeGod Leovonis Leovonis Necromantic Necromantic Light Light DeadMansShoes DeadMansShoes xXMisfitzXx xXMisfitzXx LMD1999 LMD1999 LockedInPlace LockedInPlace loftilyhonest loftilyhonest Lord-Inquisitor Garner Lord-Inquisitor Garner LucidSol LucidSol Luminous Luminous Lunar Lunar Maddie jay Maddie jay Mag2k Mag2k Maj Maj Malikai Malikai Saffron_Majesty Saffron_Majesty Malkav Malkav accio_belle accio_belle Master of the House Master of the House MaxineClairmount16 MaxineClairmount16 Mcsexecutioner Mcsexecutioner MDreams MDreams Mena Mena MercysHopeIsDead MercysHopeIsDead MermaidShireen MermaidShireen merrily.birch merrily.birch N Nonexisting Me_But_Not_Me Me_But_Not_Me Midnight2902 Midnight2902 Miniapollo17 Miniapollo17 MissCapricorn MissCapricorn mister_fawx mister_fawx M MoonFlare427 Moonie Moonie Moonsie Moonsie Mother Nature Mother Nature MrNeko MrNeko Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu MsPolite MsPolite Webs Elk Webs Elk Myla Myla Nakamora Nakamora NaruMugiNWShad NaruMugiNWShad Natealie Natealie Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Neon Jelly Neon Jelly minajesty minajesty Newty Tewt Newty Tewt Nightfire14 Nightfire14 NijiminSTAR NijiminSTAR Nikaia Nikaia NikiVfox NikiVfox Nick36545 Nick36545 Nioioo Nioioo N nnrox52 Noble Scion Noble Scion Nolseph Nolseph NotYourTypicalFanBoy35 NotYourTypicalFanBoy35 Numens Numens N NyxParanorr O Scarletta o O Scarletta o Ocean123 Ocean123 O Olivia_123 O On A Whim Onee-chan Onee-chan Orilena Orilena Pancakee Pancakee Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms PanOtterPus PanOtterPus PeachesNCream PeachesNCream peachnim peachnim Peculiar3 Peculiar3 petite-etoile-litteraire petite-etoile-litteraire Phadia Phadia Pie555 Pie555 Pip Pip Hurray Pip Pip Hurray Poppy Lemon Poppy Lemon Prankster Pi Prankster Pi Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday PrincessAurora00 PrincessAurora00 CrunchyNutT CrunchyNutT purple_flamingo_ purple_flamingo_ DivineUltima DivineUltima pxrvis pxrvis Will_0121 Will_0121 Quillicious Quillicious Quinlan63 Quinlan63 M u n e M u n e Rage Rage Rainbow Knight Rainbow Knight RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Ranguva Ranguva Raven Wolfie Raven Wolfie peritwinkle peritwinkle Ravendash Ravendash RavenWing13 RavenWing13 RANGYOKU RANGYOKU Rhakun Rhakun RhythmWolf Rocky RhythmWolf Rocky RibsBoi RibsBoi Riolux Riolux RojoTiger RojoTiger Roleplayerforfun Roleplayerforfun RoleplayersChild RoleplayersChild Romeo McAllister Romeo McAllister Ropekitty Ropekitty Rose-Chan Rose-Chan Roxasarass Roxasarass RunawayGirl RunawayGirl Rxsey Rxsey Ryanblorpblorp Ryanblorpblorp Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee Ryukaa Miura Ryukaa Miura S SaeliaPerali Samdragonx Samdragonx Sammv Sammv Hall Kervean Hall Kervean SarahFaded510 SarahFaded510 Sarathryn Sarathryn ScatteredStars ScatteredStars ScreamingAtLightningBugs ScreamingAtLightningBugs Sera_Blade Sera_Blade Serein Serein sethyboy sethyboy B BlueClover Shida Ingaza Shida Ingaza ShiftingSoul666 ShiftingSoul666 Shinobu the vampire-puppy Shinobu the vampire-puppy Shog Shog shootingforthestars shootingforthestars Sig Sig Sign Sign SahriahTheBard SahriahTheBard silverwind silverwind Simon_Hawk Simon_Hawk Sizniche Sizniche Sjhall2011 Sjhall2011 Skeletonjack Skeletonjack Skorge Skorge gloomyResearcher gloomyResearcher SkyChild SkyChild Sleepless Dreamer Sleepless Dreamer TouchToneTelephone TouchToneTelephone WillfulWren WillfulWren Pixie Horne Pixie Horne MegMath13 MegMath13 social social Solar Union Solar Union Soul Stealer Soul Stealer spacefireking spacefireking ElectraHeart-1990 ElectraHeart-1990 Spencarian Spencarian SpicyBoi SpicyBoi sprixx sprixx sprouhtt sprouhtt Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Srion Receno Srion Receno Sshortcakez Sshortcakez Coyote Hart Coyote Hart Strawberry Ink Strawberry Ink StriderBro StriderBro Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Summer Breeze Summer Breeze SuperTurtle SuperTurtle surfer surfer Tango Tango HarleyQuinnRomance HarleyQuinnRomance TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko That Lass Over There That Lass Over There the fixed broken the fixed broken The Golden Lion The Golden Lion Strawberraki Strawberraki The Mechanist The Mechanist The Outcast The Outcast The Prophet The Prophet The Son The Son TheCrawlingMadness TheCrawlingMadness TheDailyNiffler TheDailyNiffler TheEastWindBlows TheEastWindBlows TheFalconSinOfLies TheFalconSinOfLies Cosmos Cosmos TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit TheLemonTree TheLemonTree TheNuggetKitty TheNuggetKitty T TheRockInception TheSauceMane TheSauceMane TheSilverBullet TheSilverBullet The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect ThistledownDaydreams ThistledownDaydreams Tohoak Tohoak Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus EvelynWilsh19 EvelynWilsh19 TracerBae TracerBae tradeplaces tradeplaces Tricktron Tricktron Trombone Trombone True Blue Flannel True Blue Flannel Tsukiyomi Tsukiyomi Tsutarji Tsutarji Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam Twinkle_Fingers Twinkle_Fingers TwystedPhoenix TwystedPhoenix Uber Uber Wxnter Wxnter undefined undefined Unlris Unlris Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre VectorPoint VectorPoint Ven Hopeful Youth Ven Hopeful Youth Veradana Veradana Veyd Sahvoz Veyd Sahvoz Via_Barrett Via_Barrett Vincentarmani Vincentarmani Vintage Geek Vintage Geek YoYoDonuts YoYoDonuts W A N D E R L U S T W A N D E R L U S T W. Sharp W. Sharp WaitingCynicism WaitingCynicism warfareunknown warfareunknown Weissplus Weissplus Wheatzilla Wheatzilla Willowbrook234 Willowbrook234 Wolfbane355 Wolfbane355 N NotinthisUniverse Pumpkid Pumpkid final girl. final girl. Elffri3nd Elffri3nd Xanthos Xanthos Xardas Xardas xCelestex xCelestex xeliara xeliara Xena Xena Xherini Xherini xo.kenz xo.kenz Abendrot Abendrot Xydibos Xydibos YaddaYadda YaddaYadda Yoki Yoki YoungX YoungX yuckeroni yuckeroni Zachy1993 Zachy1993 Zackrilmon Zackrilmon ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss Ziggy Ziggy _bill_cypher_ _bill_cypher_ -_Princely_- -_Princely_- _KoKo_ _KoKo_ H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 _Sky_ _Sky_ Non-follower STAFF AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Alteras Alteras ApfelSeine ApfelSeine DergTheDergon DergTheDergon Fable Fable Ghan Ghan Gilzar Gilzar Kaerri Kaerri KamiKahzy KamiKahzy kibou kibou Lyro Lyro Meredith Meredith Sibelle Grey Sibelle Grey StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard

WE love you, Idea and don't forget that. Hope you stay awesome and inspire others. Thank you for being my friend. Everything i said is 100% true so always remember that. We may not talk much but i'm pretty sure you have a vague memory of who i am. Always look on the bright side.

-Your "friend" and RPnation's ever outdated member, Vagabond Spectre<3

Happy Thanksgiving, Idea! Thank you for being such a wonderful person!

Aww! :3 what you said was pretty inspirational.💖 I don't really know you,but you seem really nice and I would love to get to know you more. Also Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I'm Canadian so we have our Thanksgiving in October. I haven't been on here for long but I haven't been able to find to many Roleplays i'm really interested in. I'm into Undertale and the Horror/supernatural genre. Basically all of the Undertale the Undertale Rps are dead and It's hard to find a Rp where I can insert my non fandom characters in,because most of them are Supernatural/horror related characters. But I'm still looking! :3

H....hmph! It's not like I appreciate it or anything!

....I'll stop before things get awkward.

Thank you for being an awesome person as always!
Also for taking all my profile invasions

Aye aye, we'll be with you till the end of the line.

P.S.: I somehow found my name in that huge cluster of tags almost instantly, and I'm so proud of that that I feel the inescapable urge to brag about it.

Love you Idea! You're so sweet
Love you idea, your pretty great.
You're too sweet!!
We don't deserve you.
Love you too, darlin’ ^_^
YOU ARE INCREDIBLE WOWOWOWOW 😍
Happy Thanksgiving, Idea! Thank you for being such a wonderful person!
Awwwww, Thanks!! I love chuu to
You are the sweetest individual <3

Thank you! <3 You're all pretty sweet yourselves, so thank you for the opportunity to be your friend/acquaintance!

Hug Pko mygiphy47.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back