Other To All My Followers (and given the occasion, a couple more people)

WE love you, Idea and don't forget that. Hope you stay awesome and inspire others. Thank you for being my friend. Everything i said is 100% true so always remember that. We may not talk much but i'm pretty sure you have a vague memory of who i am. Always look on the bright side.

-Your "friend" and RPnation's ever outdated member, Vagabond Spectre<3

Don't worry buddy you won't be forgotten any time soon either. I just hope to have more chances to talk to you. Thank you for sticking around my friend!

I'm going to assume that you didn't do all that manually. Otherwise... Glad you have fond memories, and I hope you find many more.

Aww! :3 what you said was pretty inspirational.💖 I don't really know you,but you seem really nice and I would love to get to know you more. Also Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I'm Canadian so we have our Thanksgiving in October. I haven't been on here for long but I haven't been able to find to many Roleplays i'm really interested in. I'm into Undertale and the Horror/supernatural genre. Basically all of the Undertale the Undertale Rps are dead and It's hard to find a Rp where I can insert my non fandom characters in,because most of them are Supernatural/horror related characters. But I'm still looking! :3
Truth be told, I'm pretty sure thanks giving here is also in October, but since most of RPN celebrated yesterday, that prompted me to do it then (was originally thinking of doing this on New year's eve). XD Anyway, I'm glad I was able to be inspirational to you! Let's have a chat sometime, PM and profile are always open :)

Don't worry, you'll find some good RPs! I can't promise you you'll find what you are looking for right away, since it seems to be rather specific- but given time or if you expand your preferences, you'll find someone eventually. Best of luck!

I'm going to assume that you didn't do all that manually. Otherwise... Glad you have fond memories, and I hope you find many more.
Thank you and likewise!

Ah, but actually, as far as I know tags only work if you input them manually. So I did do it all manually, took me a couple hours, hence why I ultimately failed to still post this on thanksgiving like I was originally planning

Thank you and likewise!

Ah, but actually, as far as I know tags only work if you input them manually. So I did do it all manually, took me a couple hours, hence why I ultimately failed to still post this on thanksgiving like I was originally planning
Oh...

Awe that was sweet. I don't think we've really interacted to much, I have a very bad memory, but I can say you're pretty chill. I like you so thanks for being the awesome person you are and I hope the holidays are going well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back