• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Ryuji Kazan

While Ryuji waited for the Distraction Team to be dispatched, he glanced around at the other members of the team. The group seemed, to him at least, to be comprised of the dual-wielding Crimson Raider with a bombastic personality, an anthropomorphic grey fox, and the strange girl with an affinity for corpses. "I guess we're waiting on others to come with, huh?" He turned specifically towards the fox and the girl. "If we haven't been properly introduced... name's Ryuji Kazan, Ultimate Pyrotechnician." Ryuji set the Monokuma head on the floor of the Technical's back and plucked the match from his lip with two gloved fingers. "Y'know... I typically use my fireworks to make people happy... bring hope to 'em. But now, I'm gonna be using them to help keep a bunch of lunatics who would probably eat silverware without a second thought away from our offensive squad. Welp... there's a first time for everything, I suppose."

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Space Buddha Space Buddha

Last edited:
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
Tsukasa has no problem explaining it to Elizabeth. "Yes, but it has a lot of mechanical stuff in it and it is shaped like a bicycle. Trust me, you might get a hang of it. Would you like to ride one?" He asked as he wants Elizabeth to see what it looks like.

Tsukasa responded upon Minako's words. "I see. It is a good thing that you and I are alone together at the moment. That guy is an absolute jerk." He said angrily.

And then about the motorcycle. "Would you like to ride in it? There can only be two people but I am waiting to hear what Elizabeth has to say if she is interested in riding one." He said happily.

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
Naoto thought of it as a bad idea but he shrugged. "Oh well, I guess we can wait in the meantime." He said.

"How many friends do you have? I know that I have close friends besides the others." He said.

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Heather's eyes would go wide at the sight of the adorable teddy bear.

--"GREETINGS.... MY... NAME... IS... HEATHER.... YOU... ARE... EXTREMELY... CUTE... AND... I... SHALL... HUG... YOU... NOW..."--

Heather did just that, hugging the bear and squishing her face into his fur.

--"YOU... ARE... MOST... SOFT... STRANGE... FLUFFY... PERSON..."--

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ

She looked at Minako and then back at Decade. Being the nice friend and person that she is, she didn't wanna go first and not let her friend go first, it seemed rude. "
Of course, I'll let Miss Arisato go first if she wants to. I wouldn't mind waiting."

@Thepotatogod, GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja
Hearing someone get into the Technical and seeing someone sit down next to her, she looked to see that it was Price. At least she could sit down in between two people she knew that could fight well and have enough brain cells to come up with a good plan. Plus, she enjoyed their company, it was nice being with people who knew what they were doing.

She gave a small laugh when spoke to her. "
Yeah, kids are a handful. I've gotten used to kids thanks to babysitting years ago. And now I gotta take care of one. This shouldn't be what kids do, they should have a chance to be actual children." This whole fight, seeing kids get in the Technical... she didn't like seeing it. It was like they were child soldiers and they didn't seem like the sort to kill or participate in this war.

The rich man then got into their Technical and threw her a penny, which she caught. Some part of her was a bit ticked off, as she had drove that Technical while dealing with people who would want to kill her and he gave her... a penny. "
Thanks... I guess."

jigglesworth jigglesworth , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (indirect mention), Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

--Minako Arisato--
OST: Mementos
Color:#FF69B4
Money: $1500
Equipment:
Gun 1- The Buttplug
Gun 2 - Nebula
Shield - Mr. Caffeine
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja @SEES 2: LABYRINTH BOOGALOO @Ribcage Gang

"Oh no, no, by all means!" Minako said, offering her own, "I don't mind. Besides, I wouldn't wanna ruin your first time riding it." She smiled letting out a nod. She soon rubbed her chin. "...Where is it, actually?" She asked, looking around for Decade's bike.

Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
Tsukasa chuckled. "That is because I haven't summoned it yet. Hold on." He said. He summoned a motorcycle as purple mist with card-like symbols orbiting around it have appeared and then it suddenly morphed into a motorcycle. He then got on the motorcycle as he is waiting for Elizabeth to get on it.

"Get on." He said.

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji was definitely quite puzzled when Heather proceeded to start squishing her face against the Monokuma head in an attempt to cuddle with it. Without even so much as moving an inch, Ryuji said to her, "I feel obligated to tell you, Heather, that severed bear head you're snuggling with? Not only is it full of metal and all kinds of circuitry, it was also attached to someone, or something, for that matter, that imprisoned my entire class in a school and forced us to, shall we say... kill our classmates and get away with it in order to leave. Honestly, it was through sheer fate that it just so happened to have been brought along with me when that freaky purple wormhole shot me here. Good to see you're enjoying yourself, though."

Interactions:
Space Buddha Space Buddha

• Edward flat-out ignored Izabela's and Lightning's looks at him, though he gave Tanya a look of his own as he seemingly returned to a more serious posture, the insane grin having slipped off his face quite a while ago. It only took a few seconds of watching Marcus' demos until the German figure the entire armory was absolutely obsolete when his superior weaponry could wreak much more havoc than these toys. The only sound he made was a soft snort as he watched Trevor do whatever he was doing until he finally shook his head in disdain, walking out of Marcus Munitions to go walk around the base. He needed some time to think to himself...

(I genuinely can't give a fuck about Richtofen at this point, so pretend he did some shit before the mid-chapter update on his own while I figure out what to put here.)

"Oh, ja. So catch this Ribcage person und make him talk. I have experience in utilizing some persuasive techniques..." The Doctor smirked, nodding in approval at Trevor's remark. He seemingly spaced out during the rest of the conversations- probably thanks to all the exposure to Element 115- before finally rejoining the group again at the vehicles. Not giving a single fuck about anyone around him, he just flat-out hops on right next to Trevor, the unsettling smirk having crept back onto his face again.

"I can't wait for zhe 'rescue' to get started."

Last edited:
Kirby
Kirby.png
While Kirby was hanging out with the others he had his hand on his head and suddenly noticed a little bit of blood on his hand, he connected the pieces together and found a small cut on his head. This was most likely from the battle with the bandits from earlier. Kirby looks over to Dr. Zed, he seems like he could help so he walks over and notifies him about the small cut on his head.

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Dr. Zed)

Last edited:
13675-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-full.png P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (and whoever else is with them)

Obviously, the news of somebody's head trauma didn't do much to steer him away. If anything, all the lie did was make Phoenix stick to them harder.

"She really doesn't look so good," Phoenix said, holding out his hands as if to catch her as she stumbled away, just a step behind the pair. "I'm not a doctor but, shouldn't she see some kind of doctor? Or at least be lying down?"

~ ~ ~
zora header.png
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ExtractionTeam / Ribcage Gang

Zora usually liked to do things on her own, without anyone else getting in her way, figuratively or otherwise. But even she had to admit that around a place like Pandora, company that wasn't willing to shoot or pummel you was pretty rare. And a couple of meatshields between her and everything else never hurt.

Why her focus gravitated to the not-raccoon out of anyone else that was gearing up to head out, well, that was easy: he shot a mean gun.

"So's yer not a raccoon." Zora squatted down behind Rocket, and maybe even Skye, but her player lost the thread there so who actually knows who's where. "What does that make ya, instead?"

"More defensive units such as Nearl and Saria would do well in the fight against Ribcage, with Silence as support for the Extraction Team. Shaw, you're with me for dealing with the Distraction team. I understand that your profession deals better with crowds and widespread risks, as opposed to a huge concentrated danger that, ultimately, can only be localised in one area at a time," the Doctor suggests, "the bottomline is that the Distraction team's fight needs to be preserved as long as possible so that they do not aid Ribcage, while at the same time for the same reasons, the Extraction team needs to defeat Ribcage as soon as possible. What are all your suggestions, based on this?"

Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham DerpyCarp DerpyCarp LilacMonarch LilacMonarch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

600x300

(Claptrap's Font/HEX formatting: Daa520/Tahoma)​

"Hey, Mr. Chew! Long time, no see! You're not going to try to eat my arm again, are you?" Claptrap asked the skag, completely oblivious to the fact that it belonged to a certain Vault Hunter. After that, he had a completely coincidental very-inconvenient brain freeze again, where he just stared off into space for a few minutes. Only after he "blinked" did he realize his entire tour group was gone!

"Wait... where'd everyone go?!?!" Fragtrap panicked for a few moments before beginning his long search to find everyone who'd disappeared. Of course, it would take him about a few hours to actually find everyone, but eventually he found them! Well, sort of. It was at the very end of the conversation, so he had absolutely no idea what was going on, but he did catch the word "distraction". And distractions were something he could definitely do!

The sentient garbage can followed closely behind the group of misfits, ecstatically waving and jumping at Ellie when she brought him somewhat back out of obscurity. People quickly began hopping onto Technicals depending on their placement in the group, though Minako and Elizabeth were apparently exceptions- talking to some random guy with a motorcycle, obviously debating whether to go with him or not. Whatever; it didn't regard Claptrap, so it wasn't really important! He hopped onto the distraction technical with Ryuji and some creepy little kid, though turned and waved at the two "friends" he had.

"See you on the other side! Or hear; you'll probably hear us successfully distract the bandits from a mile away!" He declared, completely unaware that he was definitely going to become the main attraction. A loudmouth like him was definitely going to be heard, but more likely than not this would backfire rather than create a good distraction.

latest
Shaw listened carefully to the doctor's words and nodded vigorously. Keeping opponents at bay, that was something she could easily do. She fiddled with her axe, keeping her hands busy as she prepared herself for the fight to come. Battles are exhausting, both physically and mentally, and this is especially true for those in the team who weren't properly trained. There is nothing like having to face an entire group aggressively trying to kill you.

Crow Crow @DistractionTeam

1586076483069.png

"It might get messy with the tools I've got, but ocular surgery's... probably in my set of skills. Just don't go gettin' yourself blinded on purpose," he responds to Ryuji. That first sentence is a liiiiittle worrying... ah, I'm sure you can trust him.

Zed then turns to Skye. "Actually, I'd appreciate it if you could bring back a few stomachs from Bandits. Some idiots on Sanctuary did this 'Slag & Gag' drink challenge in Moxxi's bar, and... well, their futures ain't lookin' too bright." Voss then falls, and Zed puts his hands on his hips and looks over at the Captain. "It might be hard at first, son, but you'll get used to havin' a flexible knee soon enough. It's better than a peg leg." The doctor finally turns to Kirby and notices the cut. "Well, that don't look too bad. C'mere, let's get that fixed up." Zed picks out a small bottle of rubbing alcohol from his pack and slowly pours some on the cut, then patches it up with a small bandaid. "There ya' go. You're lookin' mighty fine already."

1586076518260.png

Ellies glances over at the Siren, too. "Well, ain't you sweet! You'd be doin' me and the rest of Pandora a huge favor, doll. Y'know, you remind me of my gal pal Lil. Wish she was here. Some'in's tellin' me you two'd get along prettier than two Midgets in a ribcage. Speakin' of ribcages, don't forget y'all have one to get to!"

Grey glares at Benedict as he climbs in the back of one of the Technicals.

GreyPensive.png

"Ugh... worst day ever."

GreyHappy.png

He sits beside Claptrap and turns to the robot. "Uh... Claptrap, right? You think you can do that... laser-disco thing again?" He then looks at Ryuji. "Nice to meet you, Ryuji. I'm Grey. You were the one who did that fireworks show after we beat back all those maniacs in..." The fox pauses, trying to remember the name of the town. "...Skull's Settlement?"

1586076583332.png

Horror sits down and tilts his head at Jacket curiously. The man could find a few pipes with valves outside, next to the buildings, but the water would... not be the cleanest, to say the least. And, what's more, he might not have the time to do whatever it is he needs.

--

1586076872520.png

"It's okay to cry," Kendall replies, tears dripping down his own face. "I know that's... r-really, really expected coming from me, but seriously... anyone who isn't one of these sick people would cry getting put into this situation..." He takes a shaky breath, sobbing quietly. "...y-you deserved this the least out of anyone, Natasha..."

One of the Technicals honks, causing him to jump.

"Come, furred creatures! We have many things to kill!" FL4K yells out the window as one of his winged pets come flying over to circle above the two Pokemon. Curiously, their Technical is filled with their other beasts: Mr. Chew, the large bug-like thing, and three other monsters that all look rather peculiar...

1586073085053.png

The first is a masked... monkey-lion hybrid carrying a pistol. It wears a glowing green visor upon its face- what could that possibly be for?

Goldscorpion_idle.gif

The second is a large golden scorpion with glowing green crystals growing from its back. If anything stands next to it with a Geiger counter, the device would be clicking quite frequently, showing high amounts of radiation, though not with as much extremity as if they're standing next to Horror.

Robot_Wolf Run.gif

The final one is a robotic wolf with a turret attached to its back, the leg that connects it with the main body bending and 'stretching' constantly. It sits down and wags its tail happily, seeming very intent on killing Bandits tonight.

"I think we need to go..." Kendall... no, at this point, he's more Eric than anything, tells Natasha as he bends down and hugs her tightly. "I nearly lost Lana. I don't want to lose you too."

FL4K honks again.

"W-we're coming!"

FL4K gazes down at the wheel. "I can see this sound becoming a great deal annoying." The robot then glances out the other window and sets their eye on Ryuji. "Master of explosives! I was mistaken in my judgement. A large distraction will prove favorable to successfully extracting Ribcage. So... make many a big 'boom.'"

Zane Smiling.png

Zane, all the while, glances over at Richtofen. "Looks like everyone wants to sit with the handsome bastard. My good looks might be the best damn thing ya' ever laid your eyes on, but, ah... one seat means one of ya' needs to get out. And don't forget about the lad outside, too."

After about ten more minutes of planning and organizing, you hit the road. Those of you on the distraction team would be in the Technicals driven by Axton and Salvador. Those of you in the extraction team, on the other hand, would be in the Technicals driven by Zane and FL4K. Some of you might even be driving your own Technicals with your own passengers. With music blasting, you race into the night towards the stronghold.

The drive across Pandora's sands and roads alternates between butter smooth and 'we're gonna die' every now and then. Ellie wasn't kidding about the people in the back having to hold on- the occasional hill pops up and, if you're not clutching the side for dear life, you'd be thrown out as each of the Vault Hunters would jump it like a ramp.

Technical Jump.gif

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOO!" Zane cheers loudly as he lands on all fours, the suspension bending but nowhere near close to breaking. These Technicals are quite tough, you might note. "I'd be havin' more fun in an Outrunner, but the extra armor'll save yer' arse if ya' got Bandits trailin' you. OH! ANOTHER HILL! LET'S DO IT AGAIN!" He shouts at the top of his lungs and flies over this one in the same manner, screaming happier than a child at a fair for the entire time the vehicle's in the air.

"Zane, be careful that you do not harm any of the new Hunters. They are vital to our success," FL4K's voice warns from a tablet-sized device that Zane placed on the dashboard prior to the chaotic drive, which he has to catch every time he hits the ground and it almost flies out.

1586074914258.png

"Get the stick out of yer' arse, boyo! You're doin' it with those zoo animals ya've got couped up in the back of your own! And besiiides, we could take those Bandit bastards alone! Not that I want to kill any of ya'. 'Least, not right now," the Irishman assures you.

"I have faith in my beasts. They will stand unshaken against any force or traffic delay. Your passengers, however, will not."

"Now you're just bein' a little shite! Have some more faith in the Hunters, boyo! You're all doin' fine back there, aren't cha?" Zane asks as he turns to his passengers.

1586077450348.png

"I've taken a ride on Latias before, so this isn't too bad, honestly..." Kendall replies with a shrug.

Regardless of your answers, he turns back to his 'ECHO Device' and says, "Yyyyyep! Everything's just fine! And you aren't even askin' the Hunters in your car if they're doin' well yourself! You just don't wanna admit you're havin' fun."

Silence.
(not you, Critic Ham)

"...oh, you're havin' fun, aren't ya', lad?"

"No," FL4K shoots back in irritation.

"Ah, come on! Let it out! Give us a 'yippee' or 'this is fun' or at least laugh a little!"

FL4K jumps another hill.

"Whee."

1586077378263.png

Salvador? Oh, he's having an even better time than Zane. He swerves the Technical around the sand dunes, using any incline he can as a ramp and getting as close to the wildlife as possible, whenever possible. He drives up to two Skags, takes his rifle, puts the barrel out the window, and mows them both down as he speeds past, bullet casings flying everywhere.

"GAHAHAHAHA! I HAVE NEVER GUNZERKED IN A CAR BEFORE! IT IS FUN!" The small man shoves the oversized rifle towards whoever is riding shotgun with him. "GO AHEAD, TRY IT! AND YOU, IN THE BACK!" he calls to his other passengers. "YOU WILL GET YOUR TURN AS WELL!"

1586077505744.png

Axton drives his Technical over the bodies of the two Skags, causing the truck to go on two wheels for a moment. "That's a KIA on two more Skags! Any one of you keeping track of our kills back there?" Axton asks his own passengers.

1586077564956.png

Horror, who had decided to sit in the back, laughs gleefully. Does that mean yes? Idunno.

"We still got a long route to go, so try passin' the time the Pandora way!"

The soldier aims for another Skag and flattens it, spraying blood all over the windshield.

"Ahh, damn. Any of you guys mind wiping that off?"

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and The Tom Tom Gang (Blinx)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!) and Megumin (Konosuba)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Yoshikage Kira (JJBA Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable)
Reiksguard Reiksguard as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausa SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Vera "Granny Rags" Moray (Dishonored)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and "Doctor" (Arknights)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Space Buddha Space Buddha as Heather Sagewind (OC)
Hundesteak :3 Hundesteak :3 as Nagisa Shiota (Assassination Classroom)
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Garnet (Steven Universe)

ART CREDIT:
First Horror Pic
Second Horror Pic (Possibly deleted, still available on Google)

Last edited:
Lana

I stared at Eric and Natasha as they cried and began to share a moment. I didn’t start to cry, but I was visibly upset. No... more like I was visibly in pain. As I watched them, I felt as if something was stabbing me and lodging its way into my chest. My paw clenched onto the fur around my chest and I began to breath a bit heavily. I just tried to ignore it and followed Eric without a word as he continued on.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
Looking at the motorcycle and then back to the Technical, she was torn. She should stay in the Technical on the way over there, but she did want to try riding on a motorcycle. Plus, Minako said that it was fine if she went first. Nodding at Decade, she got on the back of it with both of her legs over on the left. The way it was, it was like she was on the back of a horse which couldn't be helped since she was wearing a dress.

It was weird considering she never rode a horse, only reading books on them and saw in pictures and a few tears she opened where people rode horses in dresses. She figured that was good enough to teach her how to ride horses, or in this case motorcycles, while in a dress.

Looking over at the distraction Technical, she saw Claptrap waving to them and waved back. "
I hope you make it out safe, Mister Claptrap!"

When Decade would eventually get on, she'd immediately wrap her arms around his stomach, holding on tightly. After all, she didn't want to fall and she wasn't sure how the ride would go. She just hoped that the ride was smooth

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
From what Zed told her, that definitely sounded like something bandits on Pandora would do. Or bandits anywhere, they had a little more intelligence than Psychos. Nodding, she made a mental note. "
Got it. I'll be sure to get their stomachs out and bring them back to you. And these are bandits, their futures were never that bright to begin with, their futures were as bright as a child star's future."

She then turned her attention over to Ellie, smiling a bit. "
Aww, well, I try my best." When she mentioned Lilith, part of her was sad. Her biggest hero and inspiration when it came to being a Siren, the one she would give anything to meet and spend a day with wasn't here anymore. "I'm sure we would've gotten along great, she was the biggest inspiration to me when it came to me being a Siren. Anyways, I'll be sure to kick some bandit ass for you and bring those stomachs back for Zed there." With that, they took off towards Ribcage.

Now the ride to the place was, in her opinion, extremely fun. It was driving that she would've pulled back on Promethea back when she first started driving for the gang. Hanging on to make sure she didn't fall out of the Technical, she called out to Zane who asked if they were doing fine "
Hell yeah I'm fine! Better than fine, I'm great! Hey, make sure to hit some more hills coming up!"

Any doubt that she wasn't having fun after that was quickly gone.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

"Ugh... I think I'm gonna hurl..." Ben was ready to puke.

Meanwhile, the Doctor held on without any retaliation, deciding to strap Fluffington to his body.

"I appreciate the efficiency, but I do not speak for everyone," he comments. "Our limited numbers in proportion to theirs forces me back onto the field. Something that I rarely do these days."

Ineptitude Ineptitude Critic Ham Critic Ham Riven Riven DerpyCarp DerpyCarp CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
Julia climbs into Zane's Technical as everyone starts getting loaded up and glances back at her daughter.

Natasha looks at Kendall...no, Eric, and manages a small smile. "Now you're doing all the crying for me, as usual..."

glac17.png
She presses her face into his chest as he hugs her. After he releases her, she looks a little better.

"Right." The Glaceon nods and wipes her face as Eric reminds her everyone is ready to leave. She glances between the Technicals and tilts her head. Whatever happened to the lookout idea..? Maybe both teams would have them.

"Guess I'll go with this group," She says to herself and trots over to sit next to her mother in the Technical.

---

Natasha clutches her seat tightly as the Vault Hunter's driving causes the vehicle to practically throw them all out...several times.

"Your driving SUCKS!" She yells back when Zane asks, loud enough that FL4K would be able to hear it through the ECHO device.

glac16.png
Julia seems to have no problem staying relatively still despite the ride, but nods at her daughter's comment. "That's...a rude way of putting it, but honestly I'd have to agree."

Natasha looks over at one of the other Technicals, only to immediately be met with the sight of the two beasts being slaughtered and turned into a gorey mess. She stifles a gag and closes her eyes, groaning softly. "Here we go again..."

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @anyonearound

Lilith and Kirby
Lilith.pngKirby.png
Dr. Zed was able to fix Kirby's cut right up with some alcohol and a bandaid, he thanks the doctor before strolling back to Lilith, who was currently writing in her diary as per usual. Lilith looked over and saw the bandaid on Kirby's head. "What the, where'd you get that from?" He processed to tell her what he thought most likely happened. "Huh, I guess that makes scene. Ether way I'm just glad your okay." Suddenly they were interrupted by FL4K yelling out the window which caused them to turn around, there they saw the three monsters. "Well I defiantly didn't expect this to happen." Kirby overhears FL4K alerting everyone to get on the bus again and runs in, with Lilith following after.

Interactions:

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (FL4K and the three monsters)

Last edited:
Zane Smiling.png

"Oh, we've got more than enough, boyo!" shouts Zane over the chaos of roaring engines at Doctor. "Forty somethin' people against around a few hundred Bandits. Bad odds for them!"

Kendall has a similar reaction to Natasha, if not worse. Despite all that he's been forced to see, violence still gives him bad memories of a run-in with a certain doctor a while ago. That same doctor's presence here unnerves him, even stirs up some anger; but he'll have to keep it repressed. That other one is beyond dead and has no hope of coming back. This one's different...

...right?

"Ugh... is that... really necessary...?" the Typhlosion asks aloud, his face pale. If he wasn't so adjusted to the high speed, he'd have puked a million times over by now.

"Ahhh, you and the lass'll have to get used to it!" Zane shouts. "Nothin' to see on Pandora but crimson."

"Zane, are you currently speaking with those sentient creatures?" FL4K asks over the ECHO Device

"That I am, boyo! Ya' need somethin' from 'em?"

"Yes. Though I intend to conduct further study on them after our raid, I seek an answer as to what they classify themselves as."

"Was just about to ask 'em that meself! So, what the hell are ya' two lovebirds? One of ya' looks like me ol' Piffledrif and the other looks like one of Tina's ol' dolls."

"...uh... well, we're both Pokemon. I'm a Typhlosion, and Natasha's a Glaceon. Fluffington's an Eevee, and Julia here's an Espeo-"

"HOLD THAT THOUGHT, BOYO, SIREN GIRL WANTED ANOTHER HILL AND WE'RE GETTIN' ANOTHER HILL!"

Zane floors it and flies over the incline, jostling everyone on the Technical once again. Kendall looks to Skye like, 'help,' and then says to Doctor, "You're, um, a real doctor, right? Because I'm pretty sure we're not getting to this place in one piece..."

"Alright, keep on talkin' or else FL4K's gonna be bangin' his head over this nonsense."

Kendall looks at his fellow Pokemon pleadingly.

FL4K, from the other Technical, ignores the comment. Their beasts poke around Lilith and Kirby curiously; though they look quite intimidating, it appears all of them have been totally tamed. The scorpion tries patting Lilith with its nub of a stinger to no avail while Mr. Chew races around her. The wolf comes over and licks Kirby with a cold metal tongue segmented into several pieces to increase flexibility.

'Least there's no slobber.

Crow Crow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp LilacMonarch LilacMonarch TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

"As I said earlier Doctor", the Kuranta grins, placing her shield's bottom against the ground, "I can take being put in front." She remains to a level of soft speaking, "I offered to be part of this distraction team earlier, it seems from a tactical standpoint I would be better on that position personally."

She looks around to the rest of the bystanders, her tail slowly moving back and forth as her ear twitches occasionally poke at Fluffington above. A free arm is all the Knight needed to reach over and gently place her hand atop Shaw's helmet, giving it a knock back and forth with a cheeky grin.

Megumin watched with misery as everyone left without her. "Stupid Price..." She mumbled, pacing to and fro. So what if she was crippled? Or short? She wanted to be a Vault Hunter, too! Everything happens for a reason, and she was certain she wasn't brought here just to be babysat like...like a CHILD!

Alas, there was no way she could catch up to the Technicals on foot, and it didn't look like she was tall enough to drive one herself. Not that it was going to stop her. She just needed a smaller vehicle! And she needed to find one before the tire tracks everyone else left behind were covered up by the sand. Or, alternatively, she could just suck it up and go after them on foot, because it didn't look like they were going all that fast.

Any animals outside were also an option...

Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Advancements

“Well, just be careful ya’ don’t get a Pandora flat with all yer’ passengers ridin’ with ya’.”
Truthfully, Lightning couldn't care about the world, but he reluctantly sighed as if he submitted to it, not speaking a word on it. A few minutes pass by, and Lightning would be 'driving' a total of 8 people on 'his back' - for he was still in control of the Technical he hijacked, and when there was the matter of Zane and the communication through this weird device, and also FL4K being - well, FL4K, it wasn't going too badly. The Ignis perhaps struggled in controlling the Technical, but otherwise, it seemed to work pretty well - though whoever was 'on his back' are probably worrying how the individual who is seated in the drivers seat is actually doing nothing at all. "Well, this is a bit more 'stiff' than I was expecting, but it still runs well enough." Lightning merely commented, seeming indifferent as to how this 'trip' is going so far.
Regardless of your answers, he turns back to his 'ECHO Device' and says, "Yyyyyep! Everything's just fine! And you aren't even askin' the Hunters in your car if they're doin' well yourself! You just don't wanna admit you're havin' fun."

Silence.

"...oh, you're havin' fun, aren't ya', lad?"

"No," FL4K shoots back in irritation.

"Ah, come on! Let it out! Give us a 'yippee' or 'this is fun' or at least laugh a little!"

FL4K jumps another hill.

"Whee."
Lightning could not help but want to second FL4K's 'enthusiasm' on all accounts, but alas, he dared not. He has something to focus on. Again returning to not saying a word, Lightning kept up with the other group at a similar pace, most importantly trying to 'not' mess up the world and/or get anyone into a mess - at least 'yet'. "Take a good luck around, it may not be the same when we come back - knowing how this place is so far. But while I may have your 'attention', how 'is' the ride?" He commented to everyone 'on his back' - you know, transport, as if to check up on who 'was' there.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine (currently overriding a Mechanical)​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG (being held), $350 (stored in Duel Disk), Hyperion sniper rifle (ammo included, also stored in Duel Disk)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Transporting some of (if not all) of the distraction team (hijacked Technical does wonders!)​
RP Information
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , @DistractionTeam​
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @DistractionTeam​

latest
Shaw let out a noise that was most definitely not a squeak as Nearl knocked her helmet forward. Her eyesight was obscured by the white thermoplastic and she struggled a bit with putting it back in it's proper position. Once everything was in order, her cheeks puffed up a bit, pouting, as she looked up at the radiant knight. She looked every bit as squirrel-esque as a zalak could be.

Crow Crow Riven Riven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back