• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Fluffington grabs the Buzz axe she swioed and makes her way back to the shack, pausing to watch some weird object thrown by the read guy fly over and behind her. There is a loud bang and something flys from the wreck and lands on her face, covering it.
'Ah! I'm blinded!!' She begins to run randomly until the mask shifts enough for her to regain her vision. 'Oh nevermind, hi gu-' she stops to wave at the technical full of friendlies, when it runs into her, the tire pulling her under in and wrapping her under it.
'Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Freedom!!' The Eevee breaks free of the tires grasp, only to be sucked into the rear wheel. 'Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow.'
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Crow Crow P PopcornPie @whoeverisinthetechnical

• Price was still behind his rock, firing into the few bands of raiders left. He was quickly running out of ammo, which means he'll have to figure out how to get more. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted someone on the vehicle yelling over to him. The Captain looked and saw the crazy rabbit from Blood Gulch. Not scared Price is a clone anymore, huh? Well, that's good for the both of them. The rabbit, whose name John never caught, told him to look at what he has. The latter squints, and notices what he's talking about. Some kind of gem-like thing on his chest, with cracks that... take some shape, looks kind of like a heart. Price gave him a thumbs up, shook his head, then looked away. Weird rabbit. Least he seems... saner than before. Maybe not.

After that odd interaction, he noticed some sort of... portal? Opening up just beside him, and depositing ammunition to him. "Shit. Alright," he chuckled. Price isn't one to complain about free ammo. He grabs some extra mags, fills up, then looks back to the bandits.

The two people he asked to help gave mixed results. One of them, the older one, was able to cut through bandits no problem, with his sword. The other, younger one, however, did not do so well. He didn't know how to use a gun, some raider shot his guitar, and he ran in fear. Well, obviously he's a civilian, so it's not all that surprising. As Price was firing at raiders, the kid tried to fire his gun to help the old man. But ended up shooting himself in the arm. He dropped to the floor, crying.

"Ah, fuckin' hell," the Veteran hopped out of his cover, landing on his good leg, and kneeling next to the kid. It wasn't too bad of an injury, "Get to the back of the damn settlement, find a medic," he said, not too sympathetic for the kid's injury. With some medical attention he'll be alright.

John looked over at what he was trying to shoot at and noticed the old man on the ground, his peg leg damaged, with raiders crowding him. "Oi!" he shouted to get the raider's attention, then started firing his rifle into them. Bullets struck those closest to the old man, dropping dead to the dirt. Meanwhile, Price moved forward, still firing, to get him out of there. It wasn't long before he was at the old man, using his sidearm to drop anyone that tried to get close. Bullets flew his way, but they either went past the Captain or hit one of the bandits on accident.

"Let's get you out of here, old man. Cover me." The Veteran gives the sea-captain-looking man his assault rifle, already loaded and ready to fire.

He then grabs onto his shirt and, despite the bullet in his leg, starts dragging him out of combat. Hopefully, as he does so, the captain is firing at the raiders and covering both of their asses. One alternative was to stand him up and walk him out of there, but that would leave them both too vulnerable and slow. As he pulls the old man back, John notices the bandits start... to flee?! They took some massive hits to their force, and really, all that's left is stragglers. It's wouldn't be so surprising if they were a standing army, but these maniacs seem like they'd fight to the last man. Well, they got some sense in them after all. Still, Price continues to drag the man out of harms way.

Someone really, really needed to get Lucky away from that buggy. He'd gone from happily bludgeoning bandits by the bushels, to bludgeoning bandits by the bushels while also showing himself off. He continued to swerve in and out of the Technical's path, appearing in Skye's view by complete random. Corpses flew straight towards her, too, as well as anyone else unfortunate enough to have been nearby. He was a blur in this state, but anyone looking closely enough could see that he was a greenish blur...

~~~~~~Meanwhile, inside Lucky's head~~~~~~

Meanwhile, poor, poor Lupé was left desperately calling to him. He nearly ran over each of his allies at least once, as if they didn't exist! And the cracks were glowing disturbingly bright again. With every other figment frozen at best and disintegrated at worst, the rat was completely alone in a landscape of glowing veins, watching her only friend fall into a level of homicide that she'd never seen before. "Lucky, are you even thinking anymore!? You're putting everyone else in danger!"

"No. Let him."

There came a voice. A smooth purr, echoing across the deserted mindscape.

"Julia?!" Lupé yelled out. "Julia, you're not funny!"

"Of course I'm not." The true owner of the voice sauntered towards her. Atop her head was a sharp, curved horn, which glowed green...jade green...

Untitled271_20200327002712.png

"...I should have known! It was only a matter of time before Lucky would create a figment of you." Lupé snarled. "I believe your magic is doing a hell of a lot more than numbing him! Make it stop, right now!"

"Even if I had the power to undo what my real world self did, why would I?"
Mismakora joined her on the cliff, watching the gore fest through Lucky's eyes. "This looks to me like his wish."

"His wish was to just stop feeling guilty about what happened with his friends!" Lupe snapped.

Mismakora fixed her with an icy glare. "Then why didn't he SAY that was his wish? Why did he tell me that he wanted his kindness and compassion sealed away?"

"Because he was confused!"
Lupe roared. "I may have only come into existence during his trip through Caboose's mindscape, but I still have access to every memory he made before and after my birth! He never had friends before, and didn't know how to take care of them! He tricked himself into believing that this extreme solution was the ONLY solution!"

"Which it was."
Mismakora replied calmly. "If he hadn't called me to rescue him, he would have been drowning in his guilt, forever. Think about it, Lupé. Look at those monsters he is destroying." While the rat winced as Lucky chewed some Psycho's neck open, the kirin did not. "If not for me, he may have walked away feeling terrible about this. Assuming that he would have found the strength to fight at all. My Barrijade found that strength for him. He is able to focus purely on the battle at hand."

"That's not true! Lucky never regretted a kill! He didn't regret those people at the factory. He didn't regret Van Tastic. He didn't regret Meta. He never regret killing an enemy then, he wouldn't have regretted it now. And LOOK AROUND YOU!"
Lupé flailed her arms. "When does he STOP focusing?! What if your stupid spell makes him turn on the people he's fighting alongside?" She grinned deviously. "I know you're just speaking the way Lucky THINKS you would speak. For all I know, the real Mismakora agrees that this isn't right."

This made the kirin hiss, and she tackled the rat, sticking her face very close to hers. "I have been carefully, meticulously perfecting my spell for roughly five hundred and seventy-nine years. I KNOW WHAT I CAST." Her scaly tail thumped against the ground. "Are you just saying it to try and be a friend, or do you really believe that Lucky is better off without my spell? Do you prefer him as a depressed, remorseful wreck, longing for people he would never again see? People who carry nothing but rage in their hearts for him?"

"That man Lucky yelled to...Lucky did the same bad things to him as he did to everyone else. If he was still enraged at Lucky, he would have shot him!"
Lupé protested. "We don't know what the others truly came away feeling about him. That is what makes yours an extreme solution!"

"For all we know, that man simply has strong senses of patience and restraint." Mismakora snarled coldly, stepping off Lupé, and returning to the watching point. "So, you, Lucky's top strategist, would be happier with a Lucky who is soft and weak. A Lucky who spends all his time chasing other hearts, only for it to be for nothing. Shameful." The kirin shook her head.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M-" Without warning, Lupé was blasted away, sending her high into the sky.

"Now, then..." Mismakora lifted her horn, signaling the cracks to glow even brighter. "Lucky. Focus on the pleas of no one. Rather, focus on your anger. Focus on the negativity you raised during that fateful adventure. Focus on your resentment. Do not falter, for they continue to see you as weak..."

~~~~~~Outside Lucky's Head~~~~~~
Lucky was making snarly breaths, staring straight ahead at the road. His pupils wavered, surrounded by rapidly pulsing cracks. The cracks were even starting to escape his eyes and jade, spreading across his cheeks and stomach. The grin of a crocodile was firmly plastered across his face. He...He heard her. Mismakora, that wonderful being who blessed him with this new strength! She was proud of him! And he would continue to make her proud! "Pretend they're Dolores. Van Tastic. Doc. Toffee. Felix. Locus. Maine. Meta. TOFFEE." The more he concentrated, the more copies of his mortal enemies he saw. The people who'd shat on him, while they all watched. Rex, Sora, Lana, Kendall, Lealan, Pearl, and even Luffy watched him be beaten down, laughing. "I'll show them...I'll show them ALL!"

"GrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"
Lucky went into pure overdrive, sending the buggy speeding out of control, while his jade seemed to splinter and form a weak shield of spinning stones around him. It barely protected, but anyone who got too close would see their faces sliced by the shards. He was now firing at such a sped that one couldn't feasibly see where he was aiming. As icing on the cake, he now had a jade green aura that swirled around his little body, and even encased his bullets. "Hahahahahah! HAHAHAHAHAH!" He seemed to lose all rational thought, merely shouting things like "DIE, BASTARDS!" and "I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL!" and "I'VE NEVER FELT SO ALIVE!"

@Anyone_Who_Wants_To_Try_Him

Last edited:
Benedict would observe as a new guy was picked up, finally! Someone who wears a suit! Benedict, who was now somehow sitting in a sunchair would look at Phoenix
Ah! The waiters are here to take our orders! I’ll have....the usual.
Benedict would say in a giddy tone as he clapped, tossing money at the poor attorney. Josh would happily honk before attempting to say his own order, but would be interrupted by Benedict again
Ah! And don’t forget dog food for Michigan....he seems quite famished.
Benedict said as Michigan trembled in fear at the thought of being forced to eat dog food.
Benedict would then pull out his phone
I shall give this tour an extra star for their....fine dining.
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

• “HRAAAAAAAARGH!”

*SHLICK*

latest

The sound of the <<Eludicator>>'s blade rushing past two raiders in close proximity towards each other echoed audibly in my ears, followed by a thud from their now-lifeless body dropping dead onto the ground. The Sword Skill I had been well known for: <<Vorpal Strike>>, is still as handy as ever in this current circumstances. Probably even more given that activating it was less time-consuming in comparison. So far, my attacks,even without being assisted by the system, have been highly effective against the mostly unarmoured raiders on sight. Semi-armoured raiders could either take one or more Sword Skills to go down, depending on where my sword was hitting at. It was the fully armoured enemies that requires a precised hit towards the head, which wouldn't be bad on its own if it were not for their companions also firing at me simultaneously. I did not want to trouble anyone,escpecially the lady in blue (Elizabeth), for more <<First Aid Kits>> that others may need more than I do, as such I started scrutinizing the environment more carefully as to avoid getting shot or blown-up.

That, and also to make sure I was <<picking on enemies my size>> in my current level. It didn't look like I was anywhere near that <<white-haired girl>> (Chimera) from before, thus the possibilities of getting blown up into a bloody pile was high. No sign of the <<grey bipedal cat>> (Tom) with its godlike-aiming either, so the possibilities of being cornered with no way to retaliate is just as high. Can't ask Exia for cover fire either because, again, I was in an area where the gunblade's projectiles could do more harm than good. My current only best form of counter against those crazy-minded raiders was the <<handgun-with-a-ridiculous-name>>, which while decent, was not enough to clear a path.....

Until I found something vaguely resembling a grenade. Emphasis on "vaguely".

“The hell...?”

Kneeling as I picked the grenade up, I inspected its design thoroughly; Outward appearances resembling a dumbbell, the part on the top of the grenade(?) making the item resemble some oddly shaped aerosol can sprayer, some badly-aged duct tape slapped around the "dumbbell handle" of the grenade with some fortunate;y-covered wires jutting out partially. This was.....one rather crude looking grenade. Although in the defense of whoever made this, he must have been quite a genius to be able to concoct a makeshift grenade such as this.

*CLINK* *TING*

Although the one noticeable flaw about the crude design was the use of a nail to act as what I believe to be the safety pin. It wasn't even fitted in securely either, as demonstrated by the nail just falling off the moment I had tilted the grenade horizantally.

Immediately after that however, I was rendered speechless by the discovery. Glancing briefly at the now safety-pin-less grenade, then at the "safety pin", and then repeating the first two steps while my irises shrunk moment by moment in horror, a very undignified and frightful yelp left my lips as I juggled the grenade on my palms in fear. Without bothering to assess the area around me, my right hand grabbed the grenade and threw it far away from me by reflex, leaving me gasping for air while the explosive flew off towards a particular direction.

Moments after I sighed in the wake of my safety, I flinched upon hearing the grenade go off from a distance, accompanied by several <<Wilhelm Screams>> as raiders unlucky enough to be hit by the explosion started flying up for a brief moment. One such raider was sent ragdoll-ing gracefully towards where I was standing, causing me to back away and watch as he landed with his face flat on the ground while his painfully burnt butt stuck upwards towards the sky. Did he just try to sit on the grenade to reduce the shockwaves' range?

Needless to say, I was notified by the <<System>> of my level ascending due to the kills I've accumulated over the course of the battle. Instead of being Lv2 as I had expected, I was instead Lv3, much to my curious disbelief. Which begs the question:

How many raiders did I just somehow kill using only one grenade?

Last edited:
Lilith
Lilith.png
After shooting several more spirits at several more bandits Lilith noticed that everyone that everyone was using their powers more then usual, or at least they looked more powerful. "This should be fun." She said before chuckling. Lilith then formed the shield surrounding her and Grey into a giant spirit, shooting it at the bandits.
"Let's hope this works."

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Grey and bandits)

Venus Lovelace

It was a lazy afternoon in a small home in the middle of an empty void. A girl with pink hair was busy reading comic books, probably too busy with how her mouth was drooling after looking at all the caped crusaders getting... friendly. And then, there was another girl. She was dressed in some skimpy outfit, only her cups covering her nipples and her shorts covering her thing. The woman had an apron and was chopping some vegetables with some soup that was boiling on top of a gas stove. She proceeded to slide the chopped vegetables to the pot. Her hand grabbed the lid of the pot and closed it carefully. She removes the apron that she was wearing and put it on a hanger near the door to the backyard garden, She fixed her hair and put it up as a messy-looking bun, while also putting on her square glasses and wiping them to make them clearer.

Her name was Venus, daughter to some kind of being and a goddess of reality. She wasn't the perfect goddess, but she can handle some things. Venus had a pretty normal life, doing random stuff with her sister and casually making artifacts to help with the fall of humanity. Mother would describe her as the black sheep of the family, but she wasn't that bad. She was a rebel, with a cause.

While she was laying at her couch, she suddenly felt something. Like, a thing that was sucking her.

"What the fu-"

And then, she disappeared.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
Her head was throbbing, like a massive rock just bashed it over and over with no stop. She was used to pain, since she couldn't actually hurt her body, but she still felt pain due to her human form. Venus was laying on the ground, still trying to get back up on her feet. Even her parasite, Abaddon, wasn't feeling too well and stuck out it's tongues from her side mouths on her stomach. The woman felt like she was being played by Aeon, her sister was a very playful person and liked playing tricks on others. But, she wouldn't do it to her sister, would she?

"Where the hell am I?"

Venus proceeded to stand up and survey the area, searching for anything that would tell where she was. She wished she brought a shirt and some jeans, all the sand that she was feeling was starting to get annoying. The winds proceeded to blow stronger, making some of the sand land in her mouth. The taste of the sand was absolutely dreadful, the girl coughed it all out while cursing at the wind and stopping it from affecting her. Venus started to walk away from where she was and explore the sandy landscape a bit. It seemed to be a place filled with raiders, bandits, and just shitty men in general. The woman sighed, trying to figure out where she is was already a big challenge, not eating was adding on to it.

Just as she was about to give up, she found a small town. It seemed to be invaded by a bunch of bandits and there were a colorful bunch that were protecting it. Piquing her curiosity, she sat from a distance, observing them and their fighting. Her outfit already gave her too much attention, Venus could easily be spotted like a candle in the dark. The only things that were interesting for her was a man that looked similar to any anime protagonist and some small beasts that were doing elemental things, like that one fox who breathed fire.

1585306122284.png
Just as she was minding her own business, a man spotted her and pointed a gun at her.

"Oh? me?"

She asked in a deep and sultry manner, walking towards the man while swaying her hips. The bandit seemed to be frozen, and half-way hard. The girl lets her hair down and looked at the bandit, biting her lip while shaking her goods. The bandit gulped and proceeded to get closer, lowering his gun and getting distracted by her assets. Just as he could grab them, the girl did a flip and sat on his shoulders, almost touching her junk to his mouth.

"You know, I don't just give out my body for free. Now, be a good boy and stay still. You won't feel a thing afterwards."

The girl gave a scandalous grin.

The bandit was panting in a hot and heavy manner.

Then, two large mouths came out of her side mouths and proceeded to ravage the man. The bandit screamed as Venus proceeded to hop off and continue letting Abaddon get his meal. The bandit begged, but Venus wasn't listening. The man could feel it all, multiple mouths chewing him on the inside while he continued to bleed without end. When the merciless goddess felt full, she stopped and looked at the man. His body was distorted, having multiple holes and bite marks with blood seeping out of them. Muscle fibers connected most of his bones from falling out or breaking, and his skin was starting to fall off. The bandit proceeded to call her insults with his remaining strength.

Venus had enough of him. The woman walked towards him and kicked him to the ground, making him fall to the sand below her feet. She started to walk away from the man, giving some glances as he was left in a mangled state. To finish him off, the goddess stopped. She turned around, making sure that the man could see her, and snapped her fingers. Suddenly, a large mouth swallowed him whole. It gave out a large crunch sound when it snapped its mouth closed and ate the man. It made a loud noise of some kind that was snapping, Venus didn't care that it was loud thought. She was happy to have finally gotten her meal for the moment.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
AS LONG AS THERE'S MORE FOR ME TO KILL, SEND ME ANYWHERE, MY DEAR MADAM!

espfacepaw.png
Julia sighs at Anti-Anna's response. She did hate all of this killing but it seemed like this really was the best course of action in this situation. Then she noticed something odd, it seemed as if Anna herself was no longer there. What happened to Anna? I don't hear her anymore.

You needn't worry about her, I simply put her to sleep, she is far too princessy, far too much of a damsel to witness these here killings!

The Espeon stifles a groan. Of course. Will you at least give her back control once this fight is over? And not attack any allies?

As she converses telepathically, she temporarily exits the protective Bubble to gather up the surviving bandits and render them braindead like she had the others. It was not long before she had quite the pile.

Don't bother with these unconscious ones. I'm keeping them for...experiments. She says to everyone. Seriously, don't try to kill them or you will be in big trouble.

---

Natasha tilts her head at Kendall's exclamation. "Quinchewhat?"

She looks at the Doctor as he starts banging a bandit's head on his prison. Somehow he had managed to not only get a hand free but even get a gun and start shooting bandits!

4f01c4331c11896e1ce354bd1fe8d594587192a5_hq.jpg

"Oi!" She yells as she refreezes his hand with an Ice Beam and tries to take the gun away. Fortunately he hadn't attacked any allies, but she wasn't going to let him even have the chance. "You stay there. No more attacking."

The Glaceon glances over the side of the Technical at a chain of 'ow's coming from underneath, which she found was coming from Fluffington. As the Eevee got stuck in the rear wheel, she reaches down and pulls her out, then sets her on top by herself. "You gotta be more careful."

She growls as Lucky starts swerving his buggy wildly and nearly running over several allies. "Stop that!"

Seeing as the rabbit was too busy shouting nonsensical things, Natasha jumps off the Technical and into the buggy, then blasts him with another Blizzard attack. "Alright, no more driving for you!"

Whether or not the attack succeeded in freezing him, she attempts to shove him out of the way and take control of the vehicle.

---

Meanwhile, Julia attempts to get Lucky under control from within. I'm gonna have to agree with Lupé here. All this senseless bloodlust won't get him anywhere-

Unfortunately, she didn't get long to say anything before Lupé gets blasted off into oblivion. Perhaps she'd have to be a little more forceful.

The
Espeon completely appears in Lucky's mindscape, actually invading it rather than merely speaking into it. Her first order of business was giving 'Mismakora' a good Sparta kick off the cliff. BEGONE, THOTawful figment!

Now to get the other back. Any figment that was more sane than Lucky himself would be helpful. Julia wills Lupé to reappear where she was before to hopefully get the rabbit back to his senses.

I don't like interfering with minds this way, but if it's necessary to protect the others then so be it!

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna/Anti-Anna) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall) Crow Crow (Doctor) DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington) P PopcornPie (Lucky/Lupé/Mismakora)
Chungchangching Chungchangching Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DerpyCarp DerpyCarp SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 RedLight RedLight Space Buddha Space Buddha TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Stikes Stikes ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Venom Snake Venom Snake darkred darkred Crow Crow quadraxis201 quadraxis201 FactionParadox FactionParadox FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham @etcetcetc (anyone listening to her telepathy, last line of first section)​

Last edited:

Annotation 2020-01-14 171734 (1).png
79f524a53025d22bd0ef69bee21505e8.gif

The upgrade shocked Tanya. She could feel her magical abilities skyrocketing every second. Examining her uniform she realised how...Breezy it was. It made the air up where she was feel as if she was taking a bath in ice.

"Hey! What's with the uniform? Why do I look illegal? It's no use helping that now anyway...You think you can do missiles? We need to wipe out as many bandits as possible before my mana runs out. For now I'll use a similar blast to the one that killed Siren head. You might want to take cover"

Tanya strengthened her core body with body enhancement magic boosting and then pummeling into the ground with her boot she sent bandits flying in all directions. While airborne her victims were shot with the various weapons adorning her body. The twin shoulder mounted RPGs blasted two technicals and their passengers to pieces while her twin heavy machine guns made swiss cheese out of the rest. Trading a bit of dignity for power? Tanya could do this all day as long as it meant defying Being X she would do anything. Why else would Being X send her here aside from ramping up her dire straits? A dazed bandit received a headbutt from the White Silver which cracked their ribs. Without skipping a beat Tanya sliced their arms and legs off and moved onto the next target. A red blur was left in her wake as she methodically bashed and slashed her way through the crowd of poor bandits as they were helpless to stop the stream of destruction Tanya had become. A few more flipped Technicals and Tanya decided to use her Ace card once again. The thermobaric magical explosive

and so Tanya set about warning everyone through Julia's telepathic comms. She spoke to Julia trying to tell her to warn everyone else of what she was about to do.

"Hey, Miss Psychic, can you warn everyone else that I am going to recreate that blast which killed Sirenhead only It'll be more powerful and at risk of actually killing everyone here? I'm giving a fair warning so I don't get any flak for being reckless. Thanks~"

Tanya spoke in a cheery tone. As a delinquent daughter would ask their mother for a favour. What she was about to do risks the lives of the people here but they were beneath her.

Magic began gathering in the barrel of her sniper rifle which she was now using in place of her SMG. It glowed yellow and gave off a rainbow hue, anyone looking up would see a brilliant and blinding golden light.

"Lord...When we get to the end of the road of our holy crusade. When we get to the promised land. I'll remember all the sinners I've had to kill on the way there!"

Tanya now ascended. Flying past her world record of 12000 feet and reaching 14000 feet. Here she should have a better view of the battlefield.

Another bullet was fired out of her rifle. Mid air it split apart into four separate bullets. Luckily there was still an area where there were no allies present. Otherwise the old Hero would beat her to a pulp. The bullets detonated mid air just above the ground and each created a diffusive blast. The air pressure shock wave liquified everything it came into contact with and to make things worse there were four separate shockwaves. As they tore through rank after rank of Raiders and vehicles it kicked up dust as it went.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Crow Crow @ everyone down below​

Anti-Anna
"Die! Mothercockers die! Die to the whims of me! Ha ha hahhahahhahahahhhah!" Damn disney and their PG rating! I can't curse to save my life. "Die, you butt cucking pigs! Just die!"

Anti-Anna was grinning her ass off as she shot at the Psycho Bandits, killing more and more.

"Flipping frakers, the lot of 'em. They can all drown in manure and die! Which is exactly what they are doing."

She then noticed a single bandit crawling away from her.

"Oh no, you don't, my sweet!" She said as she slammed her boot into the bandit's face, "I'm the Grim Reaper, and ya can't get away of me reapin'" With that, she carelessly shot the bandit through the head, killing him.

"I do have to admit, this is getting rather tedious! Just the same shit over and over again. Yawn. Where's the big boss guy when you need him!" She yawned, casually shooting any bandit that came across her.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

AS LONG AS THERE'S MORE FOR ME TO KILL, SEND ME ANYWHERE, MY DEAR MADAM!

View attachment 699596
Julia sighs at Anti-Anna's response. She did hate all of this killing but it seemed like this really was the best course of action in this situation. Then she noticed something odd, it seemed as if Anna herself was no longer there. What happened to Anna? I don't hear her anymore.

You needn't worry about her, I simply put her to sleep, she is far too princessy, far too much of a damsel to witness these here killings!

The Espeon stifles a groan. Of course. Will you at least give her back control once this fight is over? And not attack any allies?

As she converses telepathically, she temporarily exits the protective Bubble to gather up the surviving bandits and render them braindead like she had the others. It was not long before she had quite the pile.

Don't bother with these unconscious ones. I'm keeping them for...experiments. She says to everyone. Seriously, don't try to kill them or you will be in big trouble.

---

Natasha tilts her head at Kendall's exclamation. "Quinchewhat?"

She looks at the Doctor as he starts banging a bandit's head on his prison. Somehow he had managed to not only get a hand free but even get a gun and start shooting bandits!

4f01c4331c11896e1ce354bd1fe8d594587192a5_hq.jpg

"Oi!" She yells as she refreezes his hand with an Ice Beam and tries to take the gun away. Fortunately he hadn't attacked any allies, but she wasn't going to let him even have the chance. "You stay there. No more attacking."

The Glaceon glances over the side of the Technical at a chain of 'ow's coming from underneath, which she found was coming from Fluffington. As the Eevee got stuck in the rear wheel, she reaches down and pulls her out, then sets her on top by herself. "You gotta be more careful."

She growls as Lucky starts swerving his buggy wildly and nearly running over several allies. "Stop that!"

Seeing as the rabbit was too busy shouting nonsensical things, Natasha jumps off the Technical and into the buggy, then blasts him with another Blizzard attack. "Alright, no more driving for you!"

Whether or not the attack succeeded in freezing him, she attempts to shove him out of the way and take control of the vehicle.

---

Meanwhile, Julia attempts to get Lucky under control from within. I'm gonna have to agree with Lupé here. All this senseless bloodlust won't get him anywhere-

Unfortunately, she didn't get long to say anything before Lupé gets blasted off into oblivion. Perhaps she'd have to be a little more forceful.

( P PopcornPie ignore this last part if you're not ok with it )
The
Espeon completely appears in Lucky's mindscape, actually invading it rather than merely speaking into it. Her first order of business was giving 'Mismakora' a good Sparta kick off the cliff. BEGONE, THOTawful figment!

Now to get the other back. Any figment that was more sane than Lucky himself would be helpful. Julia wills Lupé to reappear where she was before to hopefully get the rabbit back to his senses.

I don't like interfering with minds this way, but if it's necessary to protect the others then so be it!

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Anna/Anti-Anna) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall) Crow Crow (Doctor) DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington) P PopcornPie (Lucky/Lupé/Mismakora)
Chungchangching Chungchangching Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DerpyCarp DerpyCarp SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 RedLight RedLight Space Buddha Space Buddha TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Stikes Stikes ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Venom Snake Venom Snake darkred darkred Crow Crow quadraxis201 quadraxis201 FactionParadox FactionParadox FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham @etcetcetc (anyone listening to her telepathy, last line of first section)​

This is where things got scary.

It turned out that Lucky's jade pellets didn't just cut. They boomeranged around, flew to the heart, and latched. Most of them gave fatal blows, of course, due to the speed, and the jade simply fell off and disintegrated from the dead ones. But the few who could still rise up would quickly feel their emotions strongly reduced, creating outcries of either intense defeat or overconfidence.

"Why are we here? This was more than we can handle. We've lost more blood than we've found!"

"Shut up, Terry! These people are merely soaring on wings of pride. We must edge them towards the sun, and laugh as they burn!"

Another jumped onto the hood of the Technical, showing off their newly changed eyes. The sclerae matched Lucky's perfectly. "You enjoy this battle, but your efforts are fruitless! Just give up now!" He prepared a swift punch. "All you are fighting for is a phantom victory! We will learn your weaknesses, and we will come back victorious!" In a twist, he seemed to turn his fist downward, as though he wished to try punching through to the engine instead...

Meanwhile, the spreader of this phenomenon was still cruising along, swerving and killing carelessly. He only noticed out of the corner of his eye that he was joined by Natasha. In response, he shot her an absolutely deranged grin. "Ain't I a stinker, Lassie? Whup!" Rather than congratulate him, the ice dog simply hurled ice at him, clearly intending to freeze him the same way he did the Doctor. Lucky was smarter! He dipped out of the way, effectively keeping his head from being frozen. Natasha, however, would find that she did get his ears, which anchored him down. A little residue frost fell on his forehead, creating a small crystal of snow that seemed to have a more positive effect; It served as an ice pack. This kept Lucky subdued, while a special exchange occured in his mindscape.

~~~~~~~~~~Inside Lucky's head~~~~~~~~
Mismakora carried the smile of a snake across her face. The destruction he wrought made her envious. "Imagine me, leading my armies centuries ago, with these wonderful steeds..." She mused wistfully. "Can you not see it, Julia?"

That's right, she anticipated Julia's invasion. She allowed the kick to connect, and let herself gracefully roll down the cliff with a low, slow giggle. "At ease. We are both wielders of magic, you and I..." She mused, as she stopped herself from being lost to the void below, and flew high into the air. When she saw the Espeon running away, the giggling continued. "Look at this foolishness, Lucky. She wishes to take away your strength. She wants you to be weak again. Shall we let her?"

While Mismakora took over Lupé's duties, Julia would find the rat within the Museum of Lucky's Natural History, which was actually more akin to an art museum despite the name. If the Espeon entered, she would find Lupé melancholically staring at paintings of Lucky's time in Blood Gulch, and the people he had significant interactions with.

~~~~Outside Lucky's Mind~~~~

For reasons Natasha wasn't aware of, Lucky grew enraged. Julia, wishing to take away his beautiful jade? Wishing to reduce him back to a weak cuddlytoy to be pulled around by the heartstrings? "...NEVER!" Despite being weighted down by the ears, Lucky still tried to flail around and shoot anything and everything bandit-related in sight.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss LilacMonarch LilacMonarch TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
Thanks.

The same, soft female voice in his head rang again. He looked around, and a blue dog/cat-like creature stood there looking at him with a determined, yet appreciative look on her face. David was baffled. A Pokemon? He shook his head again as she turned and he heard the voice again. It was definitely coming from the blue Espeon.

Oswald has been helped, you may return to your positions. Also, there is a group of bandits near the shack. Don't let them cause any damage!

After he created the ammo boxes, Elizabeth responded. "I can't warp, I open tears. But, I can try." David nodded. That was all he could ask for. He kept the Air Wall up around her as she popped in and out of existence throughout the battlefield, handing the appropriate rounds to the heroes fighting. After she returned, more bandits tried getting in the shack.

Before he could react:

A woman with a maniacal grin showed up spraying bandits with reckless abandon, screaming obscenities and yelling at them to die.

A Kamen rider showed up, also taking Bandits out one by one with ease.

And finally, more people showed up and helped fight the bandits.

As he looked around, he saw Elizabeth still on the ground, exhausted from her exercise. "Hey, you stay, here," he told her, "You did good. The tide's turning because of what you did." He then saw a lone female firefighter holding off a group of bandits from the medical bay. - Ineptitude Ineptitude - She wouldn't last for long by herself, though she was doing admirably. David conjured a pistol that had two firing modes: napalm and water, and bolted toward the cute but deadly helmeted defender, skidding to a stop behind her. "Here!," he said. "Catch. Fire on the left trigger, water in the right. Have fun." He then erected a Bubble over the med bay, protecting it for the time being. "Med Bay's secure!" He then stood next to Shaw as more Bandits surrounded her. He shook off his fatigue from generating all the ammo for everyone, and got into a fighting stance, drawing his sword. "Let's dance with fire."
1585321937531.png

Last edited:

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

At some point, Heather's saw-cannon ceased firing, likely as the Doctor managed to break free from the ice she had been sleeping on and splatter a bandit all over her. She opened her eyes, covered in all manner of viscera as she addressed the doctor.

--THAT... WAS... HIGHLY... UNCALLED... FOR... DOES... ANYONE... HAVE... A... WET-WIPE..?--

She didn't wait for a response as she blinked, wiping the blood off of her face and poking her head over the side of the technical to see what was going on outside, and listening in on telepathic communications as well, while wholely ignoring the roar of gunfire and witty remarks being thrown out by her fellow blood-lusting hooligans. She took note of Venus, the strange amalgamation of woman and murderous flesh which proceeded to mercilessly consume a bandit and clearly enjoy it.

--I... AM... NOT... SURE... HOW... I... FEEL... ABOUT... THAT... BUT... I... THINK... I... WANT... TO... SEE... HER DO... IT... N- --

Her inner monologue mixed with telepathic commentary was cut off as tanya's shockwave left a large number of bandits liquified and shook the truck. Were it not for Heather's sustained barrier she likely would have been reduced to a fine mist.

--OY... WATCH... WHERE... YOU... POINT... THAT... THING... YOU... LITTLE... DEMON... BABY...--

Heather once again went back to listening in on telepathic chatter, hearing Julia's orders to not flay the remaining bandits and having some pointed words for her.

--YOU... ARE... NOT... MY... MOM... MS... DOG... PERSON... BUT... I... WILL... COMPLY... IF... I... GET... TO... KEEP... A... FEW... AS... MINIONS...--

Once she had straightened that up, she tuned in to Anti-Anna's feed and felt what can only be described as utter revulsion at her butchery of the fine art of swearing. She would attempt to correct her.

--YOU... UNCULTURED... SWINE... WHY... ARE... YOU... USING... COCK... AND... CUCK.. AS... A... SUBSTITUTE... FOR... FUCK? ARE... YOU... A... TOTAL... WUSS?--

After thoroughly pissing off all the most unstable members of the group, heather promptly stretched, curled up in the back of the technical, and went back to sleep.

Fluffington is sitting on the fender where Natasha left her, looking more dizzy and sick than injured. "Ugh.... I don't feel so good..." She loudly ejects something from the back of the Technical, and onto the ground below. "HERKABASGPHSDGSTGLE"
Fluffington the Mighty used Toxic!
A massive volume of purple sludge spewed forth from the poor Eevee's mouth, leaving a bubbling trail that would poison the bandits unfortunate enough to step in it. Several of them collapse as the deadly poison moves up their forms, turning their bodies a sickly purple, and numbing their bodies as the poison attacks their nervous system in it's trail of destruction.
"MY LEGS! I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS!"
"THE JELLY IS EATING MEEE!"
"IT'S LIKE SLAG, BUT MADE OF PAIN!"
"THIS ISN'T GRAPE KOOL AID!!"
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
Space Buddha Space Buddha CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

latest
Shaw was caught off guard and fumbled a bit with the pistol, but quickly got a hold of it properly. She looked up at the young man who'd approached. She was surprised by his sudden appearance. In her adrenaline-fuelled fighting, it hadn't at all come to mind that someone would help her out. As more bandits swarmed them, she snapped herself out of her stupor and got into a clumsy stance. As someone who was primarily a melee fighter, she'd never used a gun in the field before. It seems that was about to change.

"Coveringfire!"

The zalak pulled the left trigger several times in quick succession. Her aim was surprisingly good, likely due to her experience with using a water cannon. She nailed a number of bandits in the torso, and with them clumped so close to one another, flesh mixed in with the ensuing explosions like a gaudy firework.

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318

The sailor was sitting by the entrance of the shack, gripping his arm as he sobbed profusely. Abbott could barely see through the tears in his eyes, but he did see a blurry figure hop towards him. Assuming that this was a bandit, Abbott cowered helplessly until the stranger was close enough to be recognized. It was the soldier, Price! He was saved! At least, so he thought. He figured that the veteran would scoop him off the ground and tend to his wounds so that he wouldn't have to fight anymore. Of course, it can't be that easy, considering that Price was still injured himself. He had a firefight to attend to, and he wasn't going to baby Abbott the entire time.

The sailor bawled even more once Price commanded him to retreat and find a medic. "B-but... I-I-It h-hurtsss...!" He hiccuped and sniffled as he tried to object. He wasn't at all a pretty crier, as red splotches collecting at his forehead. But it didn't seem like Abbott had much of a choice. Overreacting, he thought that if he stayed there for too long without seeing a doctor then he would die a slow painful death. He also thought that he'd become a target for other raiders, which was much more realistic. Once Price became distracted and left him to assist Voss, Abbott slowly but surely stood up and gradually made his way to the back of the settlement, tears still streaming down his face.

------------------------------------

Voss watched in horror as a gang of raiders began to surround him. His skull helmet rolled off his head as he fell, revealing his vulnerable melon. He tried to fend them off by waving his sword at them, but they didn't seem threatened now that the sea captain was no longer mobile. He would've been doomed if somebody hadn't gotten the raiders' attention...

Someone shouted, causing them to look towards the source of the sound. Voss recognized the voice as the same man who encouraged him to fight in the first place. Price used his rifle to mow down the raiders that were closest and the most immediate threat to Voss. Eventually, the veteran moved up to the sea captain, and after taking out a few more bandits, he gifted Voss his rifle. Voss glared at the rifle for a short time before returning his sight towards Price with a bloodthirsty grin.

"Oh ho ho... This is gonna be good...!"

From that point forward, Voss helped to cover themselves by eagerly shooting down most raiders he saw. He was unfamiliar with the rifle Price handed him (PHANTOM rifles were built differently,) but that didn't stop him. One by one, the raiders fell, riddled with bullets he sent their way. Some raiders who weren't fleeing tried to attack them, but they either missed or were stopped by Voss. As he fired, Price dragged him towards safety. Voss wasn't aware that that Price had been shot in the leg, so when he saw blood on the ground and on his clothes, he thought they originated from himself or one of the raiders. When most of the raiders finally began to run away, Voss attempted to kill any that ran by before exclaiming,

"YEAH! Run back to yer mommies ya chowder-headed freaks! Ahahaha!!"

-----------------------------------

Meanwhile, Abbott stumbled towards the back of town, watching the chaos unfold. He was still crying and hiccuping a lot, but he shouted for help. He wasn't sure if anybody would be able to hear him though, considering the sound of screaming from the fleeing bandits dominated the air. Even so, the little sailor continued to cry for assistance.

"S-somebody...? Please? I-I n-n-need help... I'm h-h-hurt...!"

Blood continued to drip from his wound, staining his shirt and the dirt ground. Abbott was terrified of blood and it made him terribly queasy. He was known for fainting at the mere sight of it. Nonetheless, Abbott pressed forward, remembering not to look down at his injured arm.

jigglesworth jigglesworth (Price) (Open for Interaction)​

13675-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-full.png TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (& the Technical Crew)

Phoenix huffed and puffed his way over the Technical's rear bumper. That was more exercise than he ever got back home, so he was a bit winded from it.

"I..... what?" Phoenix looked down at the pile of dollar bills Benedict had just given him. "Wh-What do you think waiters look like?!" Despite his dismay, Phoenix still stuffed the money into his pockets. He wasn't really able to reject getting free money, after all.

Ineptitude Ineptitude Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

David was about to step in and help the little firefighter cut down her foes, but it seemed she had it handled with her new toy. His stamina was draining, but he didn't care. He needed to help finish this fight. Shaw was a one-woman army, with her axe and pistol combined. Still, David didn't want to leave her defenseless. He erected an Air Wall around her form, the only difference that would be noticeable was that if anything hit her short of an RPG, it'd bounce right off. As he was about to head over to another group of bandits, he felt a disturbance in the air.

"S-somebody...? Please? I-I n-n-need help... I'm h-h-hurt...!"

A child...a child was here, and he was hurt. The air around David turned red, and the ground beneath him glowed red hot, reflecting what was in his heart at the moment. Any bandit unfortunate enough to get close would spontaneously combust from the superheated air. He shot up into their air above him, feeling for the sound and movement he had just heard moments ago. After several seconds, he found it. Blood. A lot of blood. He zeroed in, finding that a soldier had just departed from the source of blood, and the source was a...young man. Not a child. But young and innocent enough.

He reduced the temperature around him to the normal, arid heat it already was, and shot forward. He landed right in front of the sailor and saw the cause of his distress. He approached the sailor and gently but firmly moved Abbot's hand away from the wound. He placed an Air Wall just around it, stopping the blood flow. Her spoke in his deep baritone voice that did not at all match his visage, "You should be fine now. Do you know how to fight?" David put a comforting hand on the brown-skinned, freckled sailor's good shoulder, looking at him with compassion.

A bandit crept up behind David, trying to get the jump on the pair. As soon as the stalker fired, he just barely registered that he had made a royal mistake. He saw his bullet ping'd off David's protective shield, and just widened his eyes in reaction to it when his windpipe was gripped by an unseen force and crushed. He fell to the ground, thrashing in the throes of death as any more oxygen was denied from his lungs. David lowered his other hand after dealing with the threat, his eyes not once leaving Abbot's.

As the Bandit wave was dying down. Everyone need one last push to get rid of them for good.

Dani was doing a good job getting rid of some bandits, until, a bunch of them gather for like a final charge/hurrah.“Oh no, the bandits are coming together.. this is my fault. I have to end this!”
6987BE8E-4248-4BA9-9694-57F991FBA31D.jpeg

Feeling guilty she neglected fighting them off while arguing with Lucky. To end this off, Dani decides to use the Ghostly Wail, a super scream that’s so loud, pretty much everyone can hear unless they were deaf. The closer you are to her, the more it’s gonna hurt, especially if you’re in the ring waves.

meaning the inside people can hear her, but are safe for the most part, say for a little shaking. But the people outside have to hold out for awhile and over their ears as hard as they can.

After fighting a dozen bandits with little to no breaks, Sora reverts out of his Guardian form and into his default clothes. He hears Dani’s Ghostly Wail, feels the ground shake and begins to question what’s making the noise. “Gah, What’s that noise?”

@everyone_outside @everyone_inside

“Um, Juila, was it?” Silence wasn’t sure if this whole… telepathy thing was working correctly, but nonetheless she had to try.”I have something that’ll help the Doctor calm down. We use it whenever he has his episodes. Please keep him in one place until I get there.”

The Liberi grabbed the small box labeled ‘sanity potion’ and rushed outside. Gunfire, screams, and shouts assaulted her ears and worsened any lingering ringing. Beyond the walls were Mound after mound of bandit corpses strewn about, while the last bandits were cornered by the town’s defenders. Silence blinked in amazement. With the number of bandits, there had bound to be some wounded among the defenders, but she has seen none thus far. Was the enemy that disorganized they couldn’t direct a proper offensive or were the defenders just that powerful?

She shook off her amazement and headed to where the Doctor was.

“Juila, can you tell me where the Doctor is currently at?”

Meanwhile, as Saria fought she noticed that Nearl cuddled a fluffy creature of some kind. She wasn’t sure what it was, but the Knight had distracted herself from the battle, if only for a split-second. The Defender approached Nearl with her normal stoic expression, though she did hold a slight frown.

“Miss Nearl, please remain focused on the battle. While these bandits are less dangerous than Reunion, it does not mean we cuddle adorable animals during battle. You can cuddle it all you want after the battle.”

[Insert Nearl’s Reaction here followed by Saria’s reply.]​

Saria joined the others in the last push against the remaining bandits. She had to climb over craters caused by the various means, mainly by that small human in the strange uniform, and piles of broken corpses. Never once did she see a fellow ally or a town member among them. Saria let out a dry chuckle. These bandits really weren’t all that dangerous despite their number.

Perhaps they had expected an easy target, not this one-sided battle. However, Saria was alert and kept her guard up. As harmless as the bandits were, it didn’t mean she could relax in her combat. And so the few bandits that tried to fight against her found themselves slowed and eliminated in cold fashion as the ones that came before.

“Get it started you moron, we are getting out of here!” A panicked voice grabbed Saria’s attention as she finished up her fight with the latest group of bandits that stupidly charged at her.

The Defender saw two bandits, one in thick robes and the other in makeshift armor. Both were inside the seats of the vehicle called a ‘Technical’. The thick-robed one was inside the gunner’s seat, repeatedly whacking the side of the turret in sheer panic. The other was in under the Technical, a black fluid spreading out from underneath it.

“Just give me one more second and we’re good to go!”

“Shit, it’s the horned chick,” the thick-robed bandit said in a resigned voice.

“Wat,” the other bandit threw himself out from under the vehicle and onto his feet. Terror manifested upon his face as Saria drew closer.”Uh, uh, we surrender!” The bandit held his arms high up in the air.

Saria raised an eyebrow.

“Gun ain’t working, might as well kill us now.” The thick-robed bandit clicked the gun.

Saria readied herself for the weapon to fire yet all that came out was a puff of smoke.

“Come on man, be merciful. W-we know we were gonna kill ya all, b-but- please don’t kill us.” The armored bandit kneeled before Saria and clasped his hands together.

“Is this repaired?” Saria asked.

“Uh, just one more second! That’s all I need! We’ll walk away from all this and never bother anyone again!” The bandit threw himself back under the Technical and hurried to make repairs.

“You’re not gonna let us go.” The robed bandit stated.

“Correct,” Saria leapt onto the gunner’s seat and proceeded to whack the bandit alongside his head. Her intent was not to kill, but to capture. However, how was she going to restrain them? Even if they would be slowed by her ability, they could still change their minds and attack her.

Hm.

Saria had never tried this before, but if she could calcify enough matter around the bandits’ joints, they would be restrained. She focused all her energy. Some bandits near Saria became noticeably faster and for a brief moment thought they had a chance. They were still nonetheless cut down by one of the other defenders.

Seconds past and particles swarmed around the bandit’s joints, coalescing into a crude form of a handcuff. Saria tried pulling them apart, but they refused to budge and did not crack. Well, the bandit wouldn’t be able to move, but that mattered little. They were restrained and rendered even more harmless.

“Alright, done, plea-”

BONK

The armored bandit crumbled onto the ground after Saria hit him with the side of her syringe. A moment later and he, too, was now a captive. She tossed the bandit into back with the robed one.

Saria climbed into the driver’s seat. It felt strange. Nothing like the smooth, comfortable vehicles back when she was in Rhine Lab’s employ, but more rough and crude in make. Like it was all cobbled together from whatever parts were lying around.

The Defender fiddled around with the wheel, pressed the pedals to get a feel of where they were, and pressed a button. She startled when gunfire roared out in front. Saria rose out of her seat to see a gun strapped to the front. Well, that exists.

It took Saria a few minutes to become accustomed to the feel and nature of the Technical. Sure, it may have been thrown together, but whoever made it must be a skilled mechanic if it didn’t set itself aflame. Or maybe it was just luck that held this thing.

And so Saria rammed into the remnants of the bandits that dared attack Skull. Like the ones before, they found themselves slowed and unable to attack while Saria drove circles around them. She ran over entire groups of bandits or blasted them with the still functional gun. It was a repeat of her fight on foot, except this time she was going at fifty miles per hour while the bandits were at a snail’s pace.

Riven Riven DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Crow Crow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Skull Skull Defenders Gang

Abbott nearly fell backward when a man suddenly landed in front of him from seemingly nowhere. Just as swiftly as he appeared, the man came up to the sailor and carefully removed Abbott's hand from his wound. Though he was gentle in the way he moved Abbott's arm, Abbott still felt pain from the release of pressure on his injury. He yelped and then yelped again when he felt a new invisible force on his self-inflicted gunshot wound. He wasn't sure where it came from, but he soon realized that pressure caused the blood flow to stop. He cringed and almost fainted at the sight of it, but he managed to hold it together as the man spoke to Abbott.

David's unusually deep voice confused Abbott because his appearance certainly didn't match it. Regardless, the sailor stood there studying the invisible wall that covered his wound as he listened to the man talk. David had rested a hand on the sailor's right shoulder and given him a caring look.

"You should be fine now. Do you know how to fight?"

Abbott stared back awkwardly, his forehead still hosting small red splotches from when he was crying. He had barely interacted with the man so far, but he assumed that he was an ally. He didn't look like a raider, with his white cloak and blonde hair which would've been squeaky-clean minus some dirt and blood from the battlefield. He was no longer upset, but he was now sweating nervously from being asked the question, "do you know how to fight."

However, before he could answer, a bandit attempted to sneak up on the two and attack him. Abbott heard a gunshot emanating from the bandit, causing him to instinctively cover his head. But, when the sailor only heard a weak ping of a bullet colliding something, Abbott looked back up to find the same raider on the ground. They were writhing as their throat was gruesomely crushed. It was at this point that Abbott began to slowly realize that David was causing all this. His eyes never left the sailor. Abbott anxiously swallowed before finally answering with a lie.

"Uuh... Y-yeah." He still hiccuped, something that he was prone to, especially when he was upset.

Just then, a loud shriek rang throughout the town. Since he was outside, the sailor quickly covered his ears in pain. It was blaring, and Abbott wasn't sure where that was coming from.

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 (David) Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Dani)

---------------------------------

Meanwhile, as Voss was defending the shacks with Price, he heard the shriek. He stopped firing for a while to cover his ears, too. He groaned in pain. He wished he had his helmet back on, it could've probably helped protect his already shoddy hearing.

"ARG! WHERE THE HELL IS THAT SCREAMING COMING FROM?!" He tried to yell over the wail that Dani had emitted.

jigglesworth jigglesworth (Price) Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Dani)​

In Lucky's mad flailing, he accidentally banged his paw against the bottom of the buggy. What popped out was fast and unexpected enough that it could have easily taken out the eye of either Lucky or Natasha, depending on who was closer. It was hard to study it due to the bumpy ride, but it was fairly easy to tell that this newly revealed extension was a knife. A fairly sharp one, too. It looked a little like the tip of a harpoon, with a big notch on the top and tiny notches on the bottom. And it had some kind of orangey-brownish sticky stuff on it.

1585346079987.png

"Heh! Look at that, Lassie! I should've done that before!" The rabbit chirped, admiring the way sunlight glinted off the knife. "Turns out this knife doesn't handle peanut butter very well. I thought it was going to be stuck forever!" After that moment of distraction, it was back to work for him. He couldn't turn around, but what he could do was sort of sneak under Natasha and shoot the bandits on the other side. Jade splinters continued to fly off his patch, but it seemed that the stone could simply replenish what fell off in an eye-blink. It was as though Natasha didn't restrain him at all. He reverted to being a one-track-minded killing machine!

"Yes, my little rabbit, continue."
Seeing as Lucky had this on his own, Mismakora simply stood tall and watched. "We will be home...wherever you used to dwell...in no time. And they will know you as the strongest of them all!"

"Ah, I don't care about whether or not I can find me way home anymore, me horned angel!" Lucky responded sadistically. "This place...It lets me take out whoever I want, in any way I want! And I don't have Rex or anyone to stop me!"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Cue Lucky being stopped. Dani's wail made his entire mindscape shake, throwing Mismakora off her balance. "Who is doing this?! What fooooooooooooooollll..." Her question trailed off as she plummeted from the cliffs. The concentration was broken, causing all the glowing cracks to abruptly fizzle out, in turn reverting Lucky's fur to its natural color. The stone ceased its own fire, with any jade splinters still in the air simply disintegrating. Lucky seemed to shut off for a couple seconds. "Heh?! For fuck's sake!" Ignorant to the pain it brought his ears, and far more annoyed at being interrupted in the first place, Lucky looked up to the sky. "I was on a roll! Damn it, now I have to build it all up all over again!"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

AP_GAMEPLAY.png

SANITY: 33/100

Ah, two blocks of ice in the Technical. That's beautiful, no doubt.

"Rrr... ah yes... oh, Lucky, was it?"

The Doctor's sanity slowly but surely returned. "What are you doing in this state - or me, for that matter? My mind's a bit clearer now..."

He looks to see his gloves hands

"Whose blood lies in these hands?"

P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Critic Ham Critic Ham

"Uuuhhh... aren't we supposed to be saving the town? If we overdo this there won't be too much of a town to save. The whole point of this whole operation was to keep a roof over the townsfolks' heads."

Ben's form communed through the telepathic comms.

"Well, if it's that lethal, everyone's gonna need protection. As much protection as possible."

Next, Tanya rose high, and high, preparing for the most tactical of nukes.

"I did not know I could do that. I mean it's partially a you thing, but still..."

Various missile launchers materialized around the hips.

"Far-range homing missiles, lots of 'em. If their numbers seem endless, we just gotta hit 'em as close to the source, where their endless numbers are most concentrated while they're still preparing for combat, and there are absolutely none of our people.

How's that for a compromise?"

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:

As Heather appeared to sleep, her mind would in fact venture outward, rather than inward as one might expect. Astral Projection was nothing new to her, and was among the greatest methods to move about unseen at her disposal, its only disadvantage being that it left her frail body entirely vulnerable to squooshing. Fortunately, at least in her mind, her "mom" would ensure nothing like that happened. She would mentally step out of the technical, bullets passing through her etherial form that went unseen by all but the most psychically attuned of the group, and, for some reason, the psychos, though their commentary on her presence was no different from their ordinary ravings.

"I SEE LITTLE ELVES! I KNEW THEY EXIST!"

"BLUE HAIR! BLUE HAIR!? THAT AIN'T NAAAAAATURAL!!!!"

"SHOULDN'T YOU BE IN SCHO-"

The last one's yelling was cut short by a bullet fired from one of Heather's fellow lunatics. Heather was unfazed though as his brains sprayed through her spectral form. She was, however, distracted for several moments as she looked over Venus, briefly considering walking over for a closer examination in her astral form before shaking that thought away and pressing on, eventually finding an area with minimal murderous lunatics of her variety there, and plenty of dead bandits. She would begin to chant in this form, drawing energy from the astral plane to conjure immaterial components for her ritual, and those attuned to the more subtle aspects of reality could see a great ritualistic circle appear in the area as black smoke gathered above, spectral daggers and robes appearing on heather as dark energies flowed into the slain bandits.

iu

The bandits would rise, their eyes glowing red as wounds seemed to be cauterized yet still remained in sight. They would be restored to a sort of half-life, or pseudo-vampirism in which their bodies continued to function by way of magic, and yet these bandits would need to feed upon the psychic energies of others in order to sustain themselves, alongside ordinary forms of sustenence. A far more efficient form of undeath than zombification or true vampirism, but with the side-effect of the bandits retaining their original wills. They were, however, able to see the spectral child before them. Those that rose within the circle were about a dozen in total, all humans, the psychos left as corpses given their utter uselessness as servants.

"W-Wha.? I... I'm alive! W-We're alive!"

--NOT... FOR... LONG... SHOULD... YOU... NOT... LISTEN... WELL...--

"W-What do you want from us?"

"YOUR... ALLEGIANCES... ARE... NOW... FORFEIT.... I... RETURNED... YOU... TO... LIFE... SO... THAT... YOU... CAN... SERVE... ME... AS... THE... FIRST... OF... MY... MINIONS.... DO... SO..., AND... I... WON'T... FEED... YOU... TO... THE... HOT... ONE...--

Heather, in spectral form still, pointed over to Venus in the distance, now eating another bandit in a display of beautiful depravity, and the bandits nodded profusely.

"U-Uh... sure thing boss-man! woman! Girl! whatever you say!"

--GOOD... ANSWER... NOW... GET... IN... THE... TRUCK... AND... GET... OUT... UNTIL... THIS... IS... OVER... AND... IN... GENERAL... AVOID... THINGS... THAT... LOOK... WEIRD... I... WOULD... HATE... TO... HAVE... TO... RESURRECT... YOU... AGAIN.... ALSO... GRAB... ONE... OF... THOSE... PSYCHOS... SO... YOU... DON'T... ALL... STARVE... I... FORGOT... TO... MENTION... THAT... I... MADE... YOU... VAMPIRES...--

"Wait w-what? And, what truck? There's no-"

Heather waved a spectral hand and a truck immediately fell from the sky. Landing near the bandit-vampire-minions. At the same time, a wave of energy flowed from the ritualistic circle and one of the nearby Psychos returned to life, screaming something about having seen heaven being ruled by chickens, and being carefully led into the truck by Heather's minion. Unbeknownst to this psycho, he was going to be milked for his mental energies by these vampires for the rest of his natural life, but it is not like he was using his mind for much anyway. With her position as commander of a small army secured, Heather headed back to her body, taking approximately two minutes to stare at Venus before eventually reappearing in her body, opening her eyes and taking a look around, seeing that, along with the doctor, lucky was now frozen as well, but not taking much notice of it. By now her "army" had sped off into the distance, and as Heather reclined on the Doctor's ice block, she would occasionally check in on them telepathically to whisper dark secrets that man was not meant to know into their minds, and to just completely make shit up to ensure that they ran away faster. As she did so, she contributed absolutely nothing to the battle.

bla_bla_bla_by_pkm_150-dbmr8s4-1.png

Julia stiffens as Tanya tells her she intended to make an even bigger explosion than her biggest yet. No, DON'T--

She grits her teeth in frustration as the not-actually young girl proceeds to line up her shot anyway. "Argh, you've got to be kidding me!"

Anyone with area defense abilities, please help me shield this side of the town from explosions since Tanya is too much of a butt to consider her allies' lives. Anyone in that area, I advise you get back immediately.

After setting up some barriers to protect the buildings and their occupants nearby the explosion zone, shockwaves rock the whole town. But hopefully with some help, there would be no damage to the town and its occupants or allies. She tilts her head at Heather's message. Minions..? Well, perhaps if my theory is correct...

Finally the Espeon returns her attention back to Lucky's mindscape as Fluffington projectile vomits Toxic onto a group of bandits. Weak? Weak is what you've made him. Too weak to do anything other than feed an insatiable bloodlust, addicted to meaningless slaughter.

She lays a paw on Lupé's shoulder, looking at a memory with her. Come. Now is not the time for reminisci--

Excruciatingly loud wailing interrupts her, courtesy of Dani, and forcing Julia to cover her ears.

--

Natasha continues trying to get Lucky out of her way, not seeming to care that she hadn't frozen him completely, though she was having some trouble especially with his sudden outburst. "Move!"

She is likewise interrupted by Dani's wailing and forced to cover her ears. "Ow.."

Seeing as the rabbit seemed to be shut off for a moment, the Glaceon takes this opportunity to shove both Lucky and the bandit corpse out of the drivers seat and jump into it herself. Unlike Lucky, Natasha was big enough to reach the pedals, albeit awkwardly due to her anatomy. It doesn't take her long to figure out the steering, but the rest is a bit more of a mystery to her. "Ok, how the hell do you control this thing?"

1556899318.furry915_driving_car_229.jpg

(I know it looks terrible lmao)
She carefully avoids going straight into any allies and glances down at the pedals. While the gas was not held the buggy slowed down, prompting a bandit to attempt to jump on. The Glaceon stomps on one of the pedals, which happened to be the gas, causing the vehicle to lurch forward and the attacking bandit to bounce off the hood and land in a heap behind the vehicle. "Aah!"

--

Julia looks back at the cliff to see Mismakora falling into oblivion. Whaddaya know, that actually helped. Thanks, Dani!

True strength is the strength to protect what matters. Wouldn't you agree, Lupé?
She says to the rodent, knowing Lucky could hear her as well. What truly matters to you, Lucky? Slaughtering your enemies? Revenge? Adrenaline? Or is it something more, something you have been neglecting? Look deep within yourself and answer carefully, for your fate depends on it.

The Doctor is in the Technical by the shack in a block of ice. She replies to Silence, finally returning her full attention to the real world. He should be restrained long enough for you to get there.

Seeing as the Doctor seemed to be regaining his sanity, the Espeon replies to him. That was a bandit whose head you bashed open.

She blinks as Heather walks out of her own body. She could do that..?

Interactions: 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Tanya) Space Buddha Space Buddha (Heather) DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington) P PopcornPie (Lucky/Lupé/Mismakora) Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Dani) Critic Ham Critic Ham (Silence) Crow Crow (Doctor) @anyoneinthebuggy

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Chungchangching Chungchangching Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Thepotatogod Thepotatogod SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 RedLight RedLight Space Buddha Space Buddha TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Stikes Stikes ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Venom Snake Venom Snake darkred darkred Crow Crow quadraxis201 quadraxis201 FactionParadox FactionParadox FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham @etcetcetc (anyone responding to the request for help protecting against Tanya's explosions)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back