• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avolair Academy: School For The Supernatural [OPEN][New][Modern Fantasy][Sandbox][Collaborative][Literate][Revamped][Students, Guardians, Hunters]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ghosts have it hard at the academy, since they can't touch anything. They can't use the thumb print and their code for their doom room. Just the voice recognition. If they see a cute creature. They can't pet them, and if they see delicious foods or drinks. They can't eat it.
The type b ghosts can't be seen by anyone, which sucks for them.

Another thing, you marked one of the teachers as teaching Magic Mastery 2. I already signed Maya up to teach that one. I'm willing to give up on her teaching chemistry and just be the Magic Mastery teacher if that'll make things simpler.

No that’s totally okay! I’m sorry I thought she was only chemistry. I’m deleting Blair for magic mastery so no worries at all! I’m sorry I should have paid closer attention.

Hay can I still join I wouldn't mind being a Hunter or Guardian
Yes of course. You are welcome to be either, we only have one of each. I would encourage hunter more if both interest you, just because we only have one hunter, which is the only opposing person right now. You can check out the 'extra' link in the front for a page that tells all about different hunter organizations well.

No that’s totally okay! I’m sorry I thought she was only chemistry. I’m deleting Blair for magic mastery so no worries at all! I’m sorry I should have paid closer attention.
So going over your teacher npcs I also realized, you have their racials listed as both signature and magical abilities. You will need to fix that, as they are just racials. The guy who can generate fire, I think it would be cool if you just made him an elementalist lol. Have him have fire, water, and air, and the ability to generate them all at will, and use them simultaneously. Then of course the ones you have manipulation type stuff on please remove that for something else.

So going over your teacher npcs I also realized, you have their racials listed as both signature and magical abilities. You will need to fix that, as they are just racials. The guy who can generate fire, I think it would be cool if you just made him an elementalist lol. Have him have fire, water, and air, and the ability to generate them all at will, and use them simultaneously. Then of course the ones you have manipulation type stuff on please remove that for something else.
Or fire, water, earth idk D:

Or fire, water, earth idk D:
So I was just trying to help out by making them since there weren’t other volunteers, but don’t really want to spend another two-three hours reimagine NCPs who I won’t be playing. Would you mind telling me exactly what you want each of them to do and the rankings and types you want and I will be glad to update them. I’ll add elemental traits to the one, but what other changes do you want to see so I can change them all in one go?

So I was just trying to help out by making them since there weren’t other volunteers, but don’t really want to spend another two-three hours reimagine NCPs who I won’t be playing. Would you mind telling me exactly what you want each of them to do and the rankings and types you want and I will be glad to update them. I’ll add elemental traits to the one, but what other changes do you want to see so I can change them all in one go?
If you'd like I can adjust them myself lol. You can just leave them as is, I'll tweak some info in a seperate area later, and it can just be copy pastad later.

If you'd like I can adjust them myself lol. You can just leave them as is, I'll tweak some info in a seperate area later, and it can just be copy pastad later.
Yes please! Sorry to make more trouble than help. I think I was in over my head.

Aaron: Races like zombies and ghosts were easy to spots due to their obvious racial appearance. <- He should add that ghosts are the only ones, who aren't seating in the chairs in the auditorium too. 😆

hello! Ive been reading through the threads and this sparked my interest.
Im interested in making a demon guardian as the title states you are searching for more guardians.
It'll be an anime faceclaim
94c848e2675a21ae6ed03d45ebd87cf1.jpg
Tho, Im in a bit of a pickle rn with deciding the magical abilities because I want it to be useful to whomever my guardian will be protecting, yknow?
Could I submit my CS with some ideas and get some advice?

Last edited:
Im interested in making a demon guardian as the title states you are searching for more guardians.
Tho, Im in a bit of a pickle rn with deciding the magical abilities because I want it to be useful to whomever my guardian will be protecting, yknow?
I think that is perfectly fine and most of the times people have asked for opinions of their characters and if anything is to be added or changed, then you will be informed. So yeh, make your CS.

Yes of course, feel free to dm me also, but go ahead and post in the character sheet page.

I've posted my CS. I'm still working on the personal portion of the natural talents, but overall is it okay?
the magical abilities and signature ability is include^
the code should be mobile friendly

I've posted my CS. I'm still working on the personal portion of the natural talents, but overall is it okay?
Most of what you have is okay, but it's missing chunks of information. It's missing race, race type, ranking, ranking sub, circle (if any), if student then what grade, and weapon, items, and armor if any. Also you would have to be at LEAST rank 2 to be a guardian (in most cases, otherwise let me know of some scenario or idea), so you would have a signature ability that isn't related to your race, as well as 2 other magical abilities.

Most of what you have is okay, but it's missing chunks of information. It's missing race, race type, ranking, ranking sub, circle (if any), if student then what grade, and weapon, items, and armor if any. Also you would have to be at LEAST rank 2 to be a guardian (in most cases, otherwise let me know of some scenario or idea), so you would have a signature ability that isn't related to your race, as well as 2 other magical abilities.
oh- uh it's there tho o.o
Edit: oop submitted too early, but I checked and the race, race type, weapon, and items are there.
edit #2: submitted too early again. if my character isn't a student, do they still need to be part of a circle?

oh- uh it's there tho o.o
Edit: oop submitted too early, but I checked and the race, race type, weapon, and items are there.
I checked also I saw race and extra details. You are missing rank and rank sub though, as well as the regular magical abilities. So probably just a few additions :). I'm also just going through quick and could be missing things, so I will leave it to you to double check, and fully go over it again after, it will prob be all there lol.

Btw I was wondering about the guardian thing - Im guessing the pureblood and the guardian know each other correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back